Cosplay Adventure -- Part 1

Printer-friendly version

It was just another Monday at the office, and I’d popped out for a cigarette. Sarah was there, she works on a different floor to me, but we’re smoking buddies, so I went over to chat. Sarah is drop dead gorgeous, and she told me about the new cosplay she was making. Like me she’s a geek, although I’ve only ever worn fancy dress for parties.

Her and Jane, her housemate, had been making Sucker Punch costumes for the London Comic Con. I couldn’t get tickets to go with them, although without a costume I may have looked out of place walking around with them.

Sarah showed me a couple of the photos of how far they had got, and then we started talking about other films. Back at my desk, John, who sat next to me ribbed me about Sarah. A lot of guys in the office fancy her, but I was her friend now, so although I could see how amazing she looked, I didn’t really think of her that way anymore. I did like winding him up a bit about the time we went to the beach together and she asked to put sun tan lotion on her. He could never think clearly after I described it to him.

Two days later when we were on a smoke break again, she asked me if I could go round that evening to see her and Jane. “Sure, shall I bring some wine?” I asked.

“Defo. I think we’ll need it.” She replied.

I rang her doorbell and she opened it in seconds. She was wearing some sweatpants and had her hair up. Thank god I wore mine. She invited me in and got some glasses. I could hear Jane upstairs moving stuff about and before long she came down. I sat in an armchair and they both sat on the floor in front of me, I couldn’t understand why they were both looking up at me.

Sarah said, “Jane has to go home, her mum isn’t very well.” I told her how sorry I was. I liked Jane, she was a blonde like me and we would always gang up on people when then called us dumb blondes. Jane explained it wasn’t anything super serious, she’d just broken a leg and arm in a fall and needed help so was going to look after her for a while, till she was better. She also said she was unlikely to come back as she had to quit her job.

I told her how much I would miss her and gave her a hug. As we separated, that’s when they told me the good news.

Jane said, “You can have my comic con tickets if you want?”

I looked at her in surprise. ‘Really?”

They both nodded at me. Then something occurred to me. “Wait, aren’t they in your name though?”

“Well,” Sarah said, “you’re quite skinny, and I’ve seen your legs, they’re really good. I was thinking you could be Jane. You should fit in her costume nicely.”

I think my jaw dropped. I’m not sure what I said, but they both launched into what must have been prepared the way they were finishing each other’s sentences. They told me how lots of guys go dressed as female characters and a lot of them are really convincing, how they could make me look really good and that it would be fun, and I’d just have to answer to the name Jane for a day instead of Andy.

I think I knew when they asked me that I would, but I let them talk for a while. When they stopped after about four minutes, I said ok, and laid out my conditions.

I said, “1, no one at work knows until afterwards. 2, if I look stupid I’m not doing it and 3, you’re not allowed to laugh at me.”

They instantly agreed, told me to finish the glass as it starts tonight. It was ten days to comic con. I was told to follow them upstairs and to get in the bath they had already run for me (did they know I would say yes?), even when I said I’d already showered that night.

‘Get in.” they both told me and left me to get undressed. Once encased in the bubble bath, they came back in, handed me a razor and told me to get to work. I started to shave my legs as they laid out the plans for the evening.

Two hours later sitting in the living room with them in a short skater skirt, and cropped t shirt covering my lingerie and hold up stocking (which were always on show to make me get used to it), wearing a pair of low heels and drinking wine. They told me that today was about getting used to the clothes, tomorrow would be makeup, and then the day after would be hair. They also talked about a potential bulge and showed me a couple of sites I could look at to learn how to hide it. They were going to pick up some blonde hair extensions for me that clip in. My hair wasn’t long enough to play Babydoll, but more than long enough for the extensions.

I was to stay at theirs on Friday night and then Saturday would be all day as pretend Jane so I could get used to the clothes and moving in them as a girl. They called in my training day. The whole thing felt exhausting and a couple of times at work I felt myself moving in a more feminine manner. I was constantly worried I would be caught out. It was on Friday evening Sarah told me that I had a slightly feminine way about me anyway, and that most people had thought I was gay until they saw me with my ex.

Friday evening they let me wear a more normal length skirt, denim one that came just above my knees and also tights for the first time. The breast forms had arrived as well during the day, bigger than the chicken fillets I had been using. When I put them in and pulled the skin on my chest up they gave me a real cleavage and moved quite nicely when I walked. I’d learnt about using makeup to enhance the cleavage and already I was getting better at putting on make up. Maybe it had something to do with putting it on and taking it off 30 times in an evening.

Now with the hair extensions, make up and boobs when I looked in the mirror I looked like a girl. Both Sarah and Jane had done wonders on me. Even my voice sounded more feminine as I’d been working on softening it as well.

I asked Sarah for a cigarette as I’d run out and she told me she had as well. Jane looked up from sorting out some of her packing and said, “Why don’t you both pop to the shop?”

I looked at them in horror - with a little suspicion as well, had they set this up? Anyway, they handed me a jacket, Sarah put hers on and I was bustled out of the door before I could really protest. It was dark, it was February after all and that made me feel a little safer, although the cold air up my skirt was a surprise. We walked along the road and Sarah just chatted to me, trying to get me to relax. That didn’t happen until we walked past a group of guys going the other way. They made a lot of comments about us, typical men after all, but none of them looked at me strangely. Well, I suppose them looking at me lustily was strange, but they accepted me as a young woman.

When we got to the shop I was suddenly a bit scared of the being in the light, but the door opened as someone came out. They held it open for us, and Sarah let me go first, the bitch! And when we got to the counter and asked what we wanted, Sarah’s phone rang, so she answered it, so I had to speak.

I ordered our cigarettes and he didn’t look at me funny or anything. Sarah hung up after I had paid for them and said thank you. I even told him to ‘enjoy his evening, hope it’s not too long’, and we left. Walking back I felt way more confident.

The next day I went shopping with them, I needed my own lingerie. I insisted we go much further away so we travelled to the next town. I have to say shopping as a girl is fun. No one treated me as anything other than a girl all day. I tried on loads of clothes in the changing rooms, and it was fun wearing things I had no intention of buying. I did buy some boots though. And a sweater dress. Sarah and Jane thought it was hilarious and that I was already turning into a girl buying things I wouldn’t wear.

When stopped for a coffee they told me I looked like I was enjoying myself.

“I am.” I said. I told them that the clothes felt much nicer than my normal clothes, and that this was fun and I knew I going to enjoying being Babydoll for the convention.

That evening I tried on the cosplay for the first time. Jane had made a few adjustments to it, her boobs were bigger. I only wore it for about an hour, and we just chatted and made the plan for next weekend. Tomorrow Jane was flying home and we were all a bit sad. Sarah was taking her to the airport really early, and I went along, but as me. It felt wrong to pretend to be her as I was saying goodbye. We were both sad and didn’t know if we would see her again, although we all promised to stay in touch.

As the week progressed I was getting more and more excited for the con, and on Friday I stayed at Sarah’s, but in Jane’s old bed this time. We woke up early on Saturday and got dressed in our cosplays. Once I had done my makeup Sarah checked it and was happy. She was dressed as Sweet Pea from the film so we matched. Sarah loaded a couple of bags into the car and we set off. There was no time to stop on the way there, and to be honest I didn’t want to go into a service station dressed so provocatively.

We parked the car, got our handbags, put the passes round our necks and walked in with everyone else. Quite a few were in costume as well, which made me feel a lot less self-conscious. Wearing a mini skirt with a deep slit that shows the bands of your knickers does that to a girl. Sarah stopped and she looked a bit sad as she said.

“I know your pass says Jane, but I don’t want to call you that today. We’ll say that you don’t like the name and use your middle name. Any ideas?”

I looked at her and couldn’t think of one. “How about Amy?” she said. “It has the same first letter?”

I agreed and that’s what I was called most of the day. It was a lot of fun; we looked at the stalls, went to a couple of the talks and had our photos taken loads of times. That’s when I learnt what for many girls is one of the worst things about conventions – the gropers!

Most of the time they are really ugly guys and it makes you feel a bit sleazy, but one guy really stood out from the rest. He was dressed as Wolverine and even I could tell he was hot! We had quite a few photos taken with him, and he even ran his hand up my leg and stroked my bum. Suddenly I was pleased I chose a thong that morning, even thought the skirt was so short. He wasn’t the first guy to have a feel, but he was the first I didn’t mind doing it.

Quite a few people stopped to take our photo and he used the time to slip a finger under the back of the thong and slide it down, pulling it out of the crack of my bum. I was worried about my tuck but it seemed ok, even though it was a bit of turn on to have such a hot guy come on to me this way.

What really surprised me though was when his fingers worked their way into the crack and gently stroked my hole. I looked at him and gave him a face, but not one saying to stop. Like I said, it was fun.

It was also a mistake as he gently put the tip of his finger in me, maybe only to the first joint, but it was definitely in me. And we carried on posing for pictures. Then someone pulled out a video camera and I stepped away and his finger slipped out of me. I did the sexy Babydoll dance while he did some Wolverine poses. Sarah knew from experience we would be there for hours if we didn’t stop posing for pictures so said we should get a coffee and Wolverine came along.

There was barely anywhere to sit, so Wolverine pulled me onto his lap and Sarah sat opposite. We all just chatted about the day and I felt his hand go back to my bum, and again into my thong. Now I was really worried that he would find out and he did. His finger brushed against the tip of my tucked penis, and he stopped moving. I looked him in the eye and slightly nodded a yes. He knew. Sarah was looking the other way and so I gave Wolverine (I can’t remember his name, shame on me) a sad look and mouthed the word ‘sorry’ to him.

Then he really surprised me, he gave a little shrug, gently stroked the tip of my penis and then put the tip of his finger gently in me. I whispered in his ear, “I’m not gay.” And he whispered back, ‘Neither am I.” as he started to work more of his finger into me.

There I am, dressed like that, sitting in a packed coffee area with a hot guy fingering me as I talked to Sarah and him as if nothing was happening. It was though and I was really turned on. The tuck was stopping me from getting fully hard, but it was still a worry. For about 20 minutes I sat there chatting away with his finger in me, drinking coffee and surrounded by people as it slowly went in and out of me. When we finished the coffee he said he needed to find his friends again and that he hoped to see us both again soon.

We never did bump into him again that day, but I looked.

We walked back to the car and a day in high heels was starting to have a toll on my feet. As soon as we got in I kicked them off and we set of. Or rather we sat in the London traffic for a while. Finally we were on the motorway heading back south and we decided to stop, it felt like hours since we had a drink. We pulled into a service station and it was like I had forgotten how we were dressed. Sarah parked in a corner away from people and told me not to worry, we had a change of clothes. I explained it will take ages to get the extensions out and make up off, but she handed me the sweater dress I had brought.

I stepped out of the car and stood behind the door as I took my top of and pulled my dress over my head, then slipped the skirt off. I was presentable for normal society. Sort of. I was still in fuck me heels and wearing hold ups that were going to be on show if I wasn’t careful. Sarah had already taken off the thigh high boots so she pulled a pair of jeans on and a jumper.

We walked over to get a coffee and I remembered to shake out my pigtails. We had something to eat, as we wouldn’t get back till late then drove home. The drive back was much quicker, in fact an hour later we sitting at home drinking tea and wondering what to do. Sarah suggested we go out; I looked good enough already and that she could put a dress on quickly and we could get a cab.

Half an hour later in a busy bar, more men were feeling me up as they ‘squeezed’ past us in the bar. About ten o’clock we were chatting to a couple of guys and Sarah went out for a cigarette with one while I chatted with the other. I hadn’t realised that his fingers were every so often brushing against my legs, but when I did I let him carry on. Before long his hand was there all the time and his fingers were stroking me and working their way up. I still don’t know why I didn’t stop him.

He wasn’t as cute as Wolverine, but I was feeling open to new experiences today. He leant in and told me that he likes it when girls wear stockings. I said, “But surely my smooth skin feels nicer?” And his hand went under the hem of dress to feel me. He stepped in slightly at that point and kissed me. My right hand was caught between us and my left arm snaked round his neck and pulled him closer as he kissed me. My mouth opened to accept his tongue and I turned my right hand around and felt his growing hardness.

I was openly feeling his erect cock as his hand snaked round and felt my bum. That was when Sarah came back and I smiled at her, a little embarrassed but not enough to move my hand away from his hard cock before she saw it.

The four of us chatted for a bit more, but at some point we got separated and it wasn’t much longer before we hailed a cab and went home. Once there we flopped down, kicked out heels of our aching feet and talked about the day. I admitted I got fingered when we had the coffee and that when he moved in to kiss me I couldn’t resist finding out a bit more by having a feel. She told me she knew I was getting fingered and that when I didn’t mind the guy in the bar stroking my leg she would leave us to see what happened.

She asked me if I was ok with all of this and was worried she may have pushed me into it, but I told her I was enjoying everything today and just wanted to enjoy as much as I could. She told me to be careful and hugged me. I promised I wouldn’t get pregnant, and we both laughed.

I stayed again in Jane’s room and noticed as I took off my dress, just how much she had left. I opened what was her makeup drawer to find some eye makeup removal pads and there was an envelope addressed to me. I opened it and she told me I could have whatever I wanted and to enjoy Birmingham Comic Con. I wondered what she meant and there was her ticket for the weekend.

I walked into Sarah’s room as she was reaching for her pyjama shorts. I asked her what this meant and as she pulled the shorts up that I had Jane’s ticket for the weekend if I wanted it. She told me she was going as well, but wanted me to decide. We would be sharing a room and asked me if I minded about that?

“Sarah, I’m standing here in lingerie and you were naked when I walked in, putting your pyjamas on. Of course I don’t mind sharing a room with you, we think nothing of being like this. We’re just two girls together.” I said.

She gave me a big hug and told me we’d talk about costumes for the three days tomorrow. We kissed each other’s cheek and I walked to the door. I stopped and looked back as she got into bed.

“And we need to make a plan in case either either of us pulls.” I said.

As I closed the door she said, “Hang a stocking over the door handle when you’re shagging a guy.”

Or I can use his room maybe, I thought as I walked back to Jane’s old bedroom.

------
Feedback welcome

up
155 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Hang a stocking on the door handle?

Rhona McCloud's picture

Amy almost arrived with a bang curtesy of Wolverine. I'm the wrong generation for cosplay so will simply say to Sarah and Amy, "Have fun kids."

Rhona McCloud