Welcome to Timber Grove: Chapter 5

Printer-friendly version

A Timber Grove Story.jpg "Welcome to Timber Grove"
Timber Grove: Story #1
by TGTrinity

///// 5
///// "Pete's Growing Up"

While Tim was experiencing his epiphany, Sam was on the other side of town having a different kind of experience. It was just him in his car, doing what he had been doing for the last few days: writing down the comings and goings of Perfect Pines, and trying not to go crazy because he was horny as hell. All day he watched beautiful young women come and go, many in the Perfect Pines uniform that consisted of a plaid skirt and white polo. All in all it was the worst place for someone who was avoiding sex to be.

I addition to Sam trying to control his sex drive, it was difficult for him to work the case as all of his notes were still at the office, but he was not ready to show his face to Tim any time soon. So there he sat, piecing together whatever he could.

"Day three of surveillance," he told his digital recorder, "and nothing new to report. By my count three men have driven onto the grounds today, but there is no way of knowing what their intentions are. No girls have exited the school, nor have any young men... wait..."

Sam saw the fence across the street from him begin to shake before seeing a young boy climbing over and falling to the ground in heap. Sam got out of his car and ran to the kid and tried to help him up.

"Hey! Are you okay?"

The boy was very skinny, wore a pair of gym shorts with a white t shirt and looked to be about twelve. He tried to get up on his feet, but he was clearly struggling. "Help me... I need to get away..." He then collapsed into Sam's arms who looked towards the gated entrance to see if anyone had noticed the commotion.

"Kid? Kid! Goddammit..." Sam then lifted the boy into his arms, something he wouldn't have been able to have done as woman before, and hurried him across the street and into his car. He saw a cut on the boys head below a mop of brown hair was beginning to bleed, so he wrapped it in a shirt he had thrown in the back before focusing on putting as much distance between them and Perfect Pines as possible.

Sam thought of what to do with the boy, who looked like he was sleeping quietly in the back seat. He decided that he would take him back to his apartment, not wanting to deal with the hospital and the inevitable call to the police. He was gambling with the boy's health, and that cut looked like it needed stitches, but he felt he had no other options.

Soon he was in his apartment with the boy, who was still passed out, on the couch. Sam checked his pulse, and with a sense of relief he felt that it was strong. He then paced back and forth in his apartment, wondering what the hell he was doing. It was a mistake to bring him here, he knew that now, yet he was trying to rationalize to himself that he had made the right choice.

"Erika?" He had decided to call the only person who he felt could help, and was glad to hear her voice. "I need you to get over to my apartment, now... God, not for that... No, I have... I think I've made a huge mistake... Thanks." He ended the call and decided to get some fresh air. He walked out his front door and waited for Erika to show up, as being around the kid was making his blood pressure rise.

As he waited, he though of what Erika had said on the phone when he asked her to get over there now... "Oh, you want to fool around a little?" He knew that she was joking, or was she? He knew that Erika was a very sexual young woman, as the two had swapped stories while he was still Samantha. It was refreshing to talk to someone who viewed sex the same way Sam did, as something no one should be ashamed of.

As they would have long nights of girl talk at the local diner, Sam would even begin to fantasize about leaning across the table and kissing her plump lips. Now as a man, the fantasies had evolved into something else entirely.

"Sam! Snap out of it!" It was the woman he was just daydreaming about who was trying to get his attention. She was wearing a blue shirt that said "I'm on a Bender!" with her typical tiny pair of shorts. "What was so urgent?"

"I was outside Perfect Pines..."

"Shouldn't we talk inside?"

"Well, that's the thing. This boy jumped their fence and passed out on the sidewalk..."

Erika looked shocked, "Oh my God! Is the kid... Oh, Sam..."

"I know!"

"You brought him back here?" Sam said nothing, standing in front of Erika like he had just took the last cookie from the cookie jar. She rolled her eyes and entered the apartment. "Fuck! You have some twelve year old sleeping on your couch, Sam!"

"I know, but I couldn't risk going to the hospital!"

"Is he bleeding?" She then bent over the boy and began looking him over. Sam felt was shocked by Erika's response, as she became like a mother hen looking over her injured chick. "Okay, his pulse is okay... No other bleeds... How deep is this cut?"

"Not really bad, but it might need stitches."

"Fuck, Sam! Stitches!?" She carefully unwrapped the shirt from the boys head, and was surprised by what she saw. "Sam? Are you sure he was cut?"

Sam walked over and knelt beside her. "Yeah, a small gash right..." But the cut was now gone, though dry blood surrounded the area where it once was. "It's gone."

"Give me some room, Sam," Erika asked, her voice even more serious than it was earlier.

"What is it?"

She placed her hand on his heart, and then jerked it back like she had been burned. "He's got a spell placed on him, Sam."

"What kind of spell?"

"I... I don't know. I feel a lot of different forces in play, and it's more complicated than anything I've seen..."

Sam ran his hand through his red hair, "Can you remove the spell? Do you even know what it's doing to him?"

"I don't know what the spell is, but I think I know what it's doing... Have a look."

Sam walked over and looked to where Erika was pointing. The boys face was now covered in acne, and upon closer examination he was growing out of his clothes. "He's aging?" Erika nodded before standing up and walking over to the door. "Where are you going?"

"I need to go back to the Shop and look through some books. If it's only an aging spell, then I think I may have something to stop it."

"And what the hell am I supposed to do here?"

She shrugged. "Keep him comfortable and try to keep him calm if he wakes up. I'll be back around seven." She didn't say another word as she walked out the door, leaving Sam alone with the boy. He walked over to the door and locked it and then closed the blinds. Then he sat and waited, all the while watching as the boy began to stretch and grow.

The changes were subtle at first, but it became obvious soon that his legs were lengthening as his shorts were beginning to ride up his thighs. His arms also grew, and after a while the boy looked like he was a high school student before stubble started to grow from his face.

All the while Sam sat on the couch next to him, hoping that Erika would walk in any minute. He knew what would happen if the boy continued to grow, and he didn't want to have to strip this boy down so his clothes wouldn't strangle him.

"What... Where am I?"

Sam jumped up from his chair and darted over to the now young man. "No, don't get up... You fell down." The boy looked around, and quickly accepted the glass of water Sam was holding. "My name is Agent Brown, and I'm with the FBI." He then flashed his badge as quickly as he could, hoping the young man wouldn't notice that the picture was of an attractive red haired woman and not the man he was now.

"Thanks... My name's Pete..."

"Pete, how are you feeling?"

Pete flexed his back a little and stretched his legs. "I feel okay..."

"Pete, what were you doing in Perfect Pines?"

"I... I don't remember... What the hell!" It was then that Pete realized that his clothes were much smaller on his body. "It... It worked!" He was soon on his feet, moving about the living room as if nothing had happened.

"Pete, I think you should sit back down."

"Oh my gosh! It worked! I'm older!" The young man was sporting a huge grin, looking at his body like it was made of gold. "Oh my gosh! How old do you think I am?"

"Pete, you should really..." He didn't listen, choosing instead to flex the new muscles on his arms and legs. If Sam had to guess, he would peg Pete at about eighteen and maybe a little older.

"Agent... Brown, was it? Do you have some clothes I can change into?"

Sam didn't know why this young man was so calm, but he knew that he was going to need some new clothes. "Yeah, step into my room." Pete then followed him in, and while Sam looked through his closet he asked Pete some questions.

"Pete, do you need me to call your parents? I'm sure they're worried."

"Nah, my mom split years ago and my Dad is probably already down at the Too Good... Oh my gosh! Is that real lingerie?"

Sam looked from his closet and saw Pete looking at this piece of lingerie a girl had left behind a few weeks before. "Hey! Stop looking through my stuff!"

Pete dropped it, looking nervous as he did. "Sorry, it's just I've never seen that in real life."

"It's fine," Sam added as he tossed Pete some gym shorts, a pair of boxers and a black tank top, "and here are some clothes to change into."

"Thanks, Agent Brown!" He then disappeared into the bathroom and shut the door behind him.

Sam stood outside the door and tried to continue his questioning. "Pete, can you tell me why you in Perfect Pines, or why you jumped their fence to escape."

"My friend said that someone there could make me older..."

That was news to Sam. In all of his time investigating, they had never found a reason why young men would disappear behind their walls. Sam had always figured they used the girls to lure the boys in, but this was different.

"What's your friend's name? Can I talk to him?"

"Oh my gosh! It's bigger!!!" Sam almost had to back away from the door, the young man had yelled so loud. He could only guess that the boy had found his dick was bigger, and for once Sam could relate to the boy suddenly finding something huge between his legs.

"Pete, how did you hear about Perfect Pines?"

"I already told you, my friend..."

"What's his name?"

The door then opened and Sam was shocked to see Pete now resembled a man in his twenties. His body was lined with lean muscle and his face was sporting a fine beard. "You know... His name was... Scott? I don't now, maybe Glenn?"

"Pete, how did this happen to you?"

Pete looked at Sam and shook his head. "How did what happen?"

"What did they do to make you older, Pete?"

"Older? I guess..." Pete didn't answer the question but instead walked into the kitchen, leaving a bewildered Sam alone in the bedroom.

"Pete, you were a twelve year old only an hour ago. I found you trying to escape from Perfect Pines..."

Pete had gotten him self a can of beer and was popping the top. "Dude, I hear Perfect Pines girls are hot."

Sam watched as Pete began to drink, not once thinking that he was a minor and probably shouldn't have been drinking. Instead he just watched as he downed the beer, wiping his mouth when he finished before something else happened.

"Oh my gosh! Beer tastes awesome!" Pete looked happy, but Sam noticed that more then beer was wiped away from his mouth. The hair from his beard was falling out, and in addition to that Sam watched as Pete's hair began to grow.

"Pete, you need to sit down."

"Why, I feel like a thousand dollars!" Pete's hair was changing color as it grew, going from a dark brown to an auburn red.

"Just... Come sit on the couch, buddy..."

"No! I don't care if you're an FBI Agent! I don't have to listen to you! In fact, I'm leaving!"

Sam was shocked by the sudden change in Pete's demeanor, but when Pete's breasts began to grow he knew he had to do something.

"You're right, there's nothing keeping you here. Let me at least get you some shoes so you're not walking around barefoot." Sam knew he had to keep Pete here until Erika returned, but it was only six and she said she'd be back by seven.

Pete, who was now some amalgamation of man and woman, rolled his eyes and huffed. "Fine, but then I'm out of here." He followed right behind Sam who walked into his bedroom and into his closet. Sam had his hand on the taser he kept hidden away right when he felt a large pain on the back of his head and everything went to black.

There was a searing pain on the back of Sam's head when he finally came to. He was glad to see that he was still in his bedroom, but he soon found that he was in quite the predicament. He was on his bed, but his hands and ankles were strapped to the bed using some chord he kept in his closet.

Worser still, he was completely naked.

"Hey! Someone! Help!" He had no idea if Pete was still around, but he was more concerned with freeing himself.

"Oh, are you back with us?"

Sam didn't recognize the voice, but it was definitely a woman. Then, he watched as a figure walked out of his bathroom wearing the red lingerie that Pete was looking at earlier. The woman had an incredible body with tan skin and large, perky breasts. Her Auburn hair fell around a very stunning face that did not require any make up.

"Who are you? What have..." Then it dawned on him.

"You can call me Piper, because Pete just doesn't fit me anymore." There was no fear or shock in her voice, in fact she spoke with authority and grace. "And you, Agent Samantha Brown, have been a little thorn in my bosses side, haven't you?"

"I don't know. I've been on a lot of people's bad list. Tell me your bosses name and I'll let you know." Sam knew that Pete was lost, and now felt he needed to get as much information out of this as he could.

"Ah, clever boy... But not that clever." She walked over to the bed and sat on the side. Her body moved like a well oiled machine, a machine designed with one thing in mind. "So, my boss wanted to send out an invitation to you," she took his cock in her hand and began to stroke it, "to come visit with him."

Sam felt himself grow erect in her hands in almost an instant. "I know you're still in there. You don't have to do this, Pete."

She smiled wickedly. "Would it surprise you to know that Pete knew exactly what he was signing up for? That poor little Pete wanted away from his Papa so badly that he would allow me to enter..." She stopped talking and pouted. "Oh, it looks like I said too much."

"You're a Demon?"

"That's a harsh word for what I am, but I'm not going to tell you anymore." Sam tried to speak more, but she grabbed a sock and put it in his mouth. "Now I really should be going, but this cock of yours looks like it wants a taste of Piper. Oh... it looks like it hasn't been fed in a long time." She then maneuvered her body right over him and ripped the lingerie from her body. "Oops, I hope you weren't wanting that back."

Even though things were not at all the way Sam would like, he could not argue that his body was anticipating this.

"So," she said with a smile as she ran her hands over her body, "I have no interest in taking advantage of a big, strong man like you... So you're going to have to ask me for it."

"Never," Sam said, although he knew she could tell he was lying.

"Sammy, please... You know that I can read that little mind of yours." One of her hands was now rubbing her slit, while the other tweaked her nipple. "Now, be a good boy and tell me what you want."

He couldn't tell if she was casting a spell on him, but he felt his cock getting harder than it ever had before. Her body was screaming for sex, and his was answering for him.

"Please," Sam whimpered.

"Yes?"

Sam felt crushed, but he also knew that there was no more fighting Piper. "Just get it over with."

"Yes, sir!" She said with a laugh, and when she lowered herself onto him he slipped inside of her with an ease that caused shivers to go up and down his spine. She did all of the work, as he was obviously indisposed, and she used her body like no woman he had been with in the last month he had spent as a man.

"Oh, shit! You feel so fucking good inside of me!"

Her hips moved in so many directions that he felt like he was going to cum almost immediately, but he didn't. For some reason he sat on the cusp of orgasm as she came multiple time while writhing on top of him.

"Ooh! Oh! Right there! Fuck me right there with your big cock!"

Sam was beginning to lose track of what was happening. The urge to cum was growing, yet there was no release in sight. Spun around on his cock to where he had a perfect view of her ass. He knew she was a Demon, but he didn't seem to care any more. A string of expletives escaped her mouth as she bounced on top of him. Sam watched her ass jiggle with each thrust as if she was fucking him in slow motion.

"Ooh! Ooh! Oooooohhhhhh! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

She then took him in deeper than he thought was possible, and Sam finally felt the walls of the damn break as he came into her harder than he could have ever imagined.

"Yes! Cum in me! Fill me up!!!"

He did fill her up, but for the second time that night Sam slipped into darkness.

"What the fuck!" Sam suddenly came to and was shocked to see Erika trying to untie him from the bed.

"He's not Pete," Sam said, still a bit dazed.

"God, I know. He's possessed by a Demon. But what happened here?"

"He knocked me out, then..." Sam was rubbing his wrists, when he realized he was still naked and Erika was checking him out as she undid the last chord.

"No need to explain, I'm sure he was very gentle." There was a wicked smile on her face as Sam jumped off of the bed.

"Eyes up, little lady," Sam said in a huff. He then pulled on some nearby boxers as Erika continued.

"I don't know what kind of Demon we're dealing with, but it has to have a mature host to be able to change it's form. That's why there was multiple spells, one to anchor the Demon to the body and the other to speed up the aging."

"Fuck... Then how many Demons are we talking about..." Sam was thrown off of his thought by a pone ringing. "Are you going to answer that?"

"That's not my phone."

"Well it's not mine." They both then went about trying to find the source of the ringing, when Sam finally found it under the bed. "This isn't yours?"

"No... Are you going to answer it?"

Sam shrugged and answered the phone. "Hello... Who is this... Tell me why I should trust you... When... I'll be there." After ending the call he put the phone on his nightstand, picked up his shoe from the ground then began beating the phone until it was in a dozen pieces.

"What the fuck! Who was it?"

Sam threw the shoe against the wall and sat on the bed. "That was the head of Perfect Pines, and she wants to meet tomorrow."

///// To Be Continued

up
103 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I'm guessing it was no accident...

That the boy flopped over the fence near Sam.
Interesting way to send a message! Now will Erica seize the opportunity before? lol! Loving Hugs Talia

Demon-Possessed

Daphne Xu's picture

So Tinder Groves is not only dominated by a magical crime kingpin, it's also demon-possessed. What harm did Piper do to Sam, now? It seems as if no good deed goes unpunished.

-- Daphne Xu