William Church and the Scandinavia Trip chapter 23

Printer-friendly version


William Church and the Scandinavia Trip
by Sharphawlad

Chapter 23. Car & Train races

Willie, "Well Duke Brandenburg I think us boys should stick together so I will drive the other train and lets see if we can beat the ladies."

Max carried a very tired Lucy to the stateroom while Louise pushed her sister Lucinda. "You know Lucy is correct about the family. You and Max are ideally placed to both log all those affected and give them a full medical at the same time."

Max, “Louise you should know both father and I carry the same gene but so far we are unaffected but one day it might be accidentally triggered. I also think once we both start at the clinic we should start requesting family members, both male and female come in for a check over. There are several females and males on board the ship that have not been tested.”

There was a knock on the door Robyn entered with Glenda. Glenda, "You two can go back and have a chat with the others while we will stay here with them."

Max looked at Louise and then her sister and said, "I can not believe Grim Shaw did that to you. I would love to give him the same medicine you received from him.

Robyn, “Max Grim Shaw will already be going through his own private HELL. He can never father any children & soon he will look like the slut he referred to Lucinda and Lucy as."

Glenda looked puzzled and Lucinda said, "Glenda he was the man who badly hurt me and Lucy & also your Robyn."

"In that case he should be punished."

Robyn, " He has already been punished the hazing went a bit too far but the men were angry at what he did to Lucy and Lucinda. They did not find out about me until much later. I did have a captain visit me but he went off with Della Romanoff. As for Grim Shaw he is in for a shock when he finally awakes as the consultant decided to do all the work immediately. As for his sentence that depends on when the doctor is finished with him & that could be some time.”

Louise happened to notice the news broadcast was still on and she gasped & then turned the volume up. The news reporter was saying. "I am stood here on the Greenacres estate in Sheep town where a gas explosion has totally demolished houses numbered 18-26. Luckily there are no fatalities but there are several people badly injured including at least one child."

Max looked puzzled as Louise said, "I better tell my parents & Rose. Max one of those houses belonged to Rose and her husband David and Ann-Marie's child could have been in it."

Max made no more to do than go directly to the telegraph office and called the police in Sheep town. He quickly followed that up with a call to Airedale Hospital at Steeton. Eventually after saying he was family, he was put through and was informed David had sustained only relatively minor injuries but the little girl Marie's injuries were far more serious. We though are allowing them both out as soon as they can be collected.

Posted 14.59 GMT 25/01/16

up
66 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos