William Church and the Scandinavia Trip chapter 13

Printer-friendly version


William Church and the Scandinavia Trip
By Sharphawlad


Chapter13. Planning a Visit to a School.

Lynn, “We need you to help look after your mummy. So you will have to tell us all she likes. Also you will have to go to school and there you will make friends of the same age as your self. I would not tell them you are to be a queen though that will be our secret for the time being."

“Will you and grandpa take me and collect me as I might get lost on my own?”

Wilma, "Lucy we would not think of sending you on your own. We will send you to the same schools your Aunt Louise went to. Orena, Lynn or I will be there to collect you from school. It is like going on a great adventure. They teach you different languages."

“I can speak several languages already, as that was one thing mummy insisted on & I can also write in them. So as I already know them I have no need to go to this school and I can stay and look after mummy."

Olaf, "When I marry your mummy you will become my daughter and then Grandpa Willie will be your grandpa. It will be my job to help Grandma & Grandpa look after your mummy. So you will be free to play with your new friends at school and then when you come home you can help look after your mummy.”

Louise, "Lucy I had to go to school and I have only just finished going and now I have to look for work. I did not realise Max was a Prince and we met at University. We got on very well together and, it was not long before he told me he wanted to marry me but he would have to ask the family for permission first. I had planned to tell mum and dad that I had a job offer in Sweden when they got back from this holiday.”

Lucy, "So Aunt Louise you will be able to stay with Aunt Olga and see more of Uncle Max."

Queen Olga who had been listening started to laugh. "By any chance was the job offer it in genetics at a certain clinic near Malmo?”

Louise, "Yes it was but, I have not yet looked round the place. I was intending to go there while my parents were on the cruise, but now I am with them on the cruise."

Olga spoke into the telephone. "Did you ask a Louise Church to come for a job interview?"

"Your Majesty how did you discover that fact? Yes we did and we expect her here any day. She is by far the top in her field and as you know we are the leaders in that field. It would have been very remiss of us not to have offered her a job."

"In that case I better inform my niece Princess Louise she has the job if she wants it. Unfortunately my niece Louise will be with me for the next three weeks on holiday. Then I will bring her personally with some of the other family members who need checking out in the clinic. After that she will be having her wedding before she will be available to start.

This telephone call put the clinic in a panic & the director was called his office manager.

The director, "Can I see those forms we sent out? Do you mind if I telephone the palace to see if you have managed to offer a job to Princess Louise or if we are the victims of an elaborate joke? The director telephoned the palace in Sweden.

Angela's secretary received the call. "Sorry her majesty can not reply herself as she is currently on vacation with other family members. I can give you a private telephone number if you wish to contact her."

A short time later Angela's private telephone started to ring. "Yes Queen Olga is here along with the rest of the family. "Yes we have a Louise Church on board. Yes she is my godchild and Olga's as well as being her niece. Louise sends her greetings and to tell you she has decided to accept your offer. It will be six weeks before she starts although she will be calling to see what the clinic looks like. I am sure you will ensure my heir is well looked after in her new job."

Louise, "It is a dream job for me but what about Max? Also did you have to tell him I was your heir?"

Angela said, "Louise one of these days you will have to take over from me and I hope it is not for a long time. When that day comes they will have to find a new geneticist to replace you. As it is they also have somebody else starting. That person has already said, "They will be very busy until 1st September. So I took the initiative and said in that case you would start at the same time. It does help in the real world if you have family connection. Now I suggest you go and have a long talk with Max about your new job.”

"Max I need to talk to you about after we are married. I have a job offer in Sweden doing a job I am well qualified to do. The job starts on the 1st of September at the clinic. I hope it will not interfere with your job plans."

"Louise your plans and mine mesh perfectly as that is the date I also start work at the same place as you. I doubt though that they realise I am Prince Max Von Kirk of Obersdorf as at college I was Max Kirk. As father has already decided we should all bear the Church name in future, I decided to ask the College authorities to change the name on my certificate to Max Church.

Willie was relaxing when his telephone went off and he answered it. "Sorry about the intrusion but this number was given by a student. Recently we got a telephone call asking to change the Surname on the certificate."

"Yes that is correct my son Prince Max von Kirk of Obersdorf is to get married to his cousin Her Royal Highness Crown Princess Louise Church of Norway. We decided as all my children were getting married we would all become Church."

"Thank you, sorry sir are you a King or a Prince?

Young lady Willie will suffice. But had I got my grandfathers title I would have been Kaiser Wilhelm of Germany. I though am glad both Max and Louise made it through college without anybody realising who they were. They both achieved everything with out a helping hand from anybody."

The young woman put the telephone down and went to see the Dean who pulled out a copy of who's who. "Apparently what he told you was correct as far as the son is concerned." The Dean telephoned the emergency number for Louise.

"Hello can you put me through to William Church please."

"Speaking."

"Sorry but an apparent problem has arisen and I need to clarify it. Is Her Royal Highness Crown Princess Louise Church of Norway your daughter Sir?

William started to laugh, "Yes that is my Louise but, all she was known as at College in Leeds was Louise Church."

William, "I take it that I am speaking to the Dean or Principal of Leeds University?” I know normally only parents & siblings normally attend the graduation ceremony but I Have four queens here who wish to see the presentation in addition Her Royal Highness Crown Princess Lucy Church of Denmark & Bavaria wishes to attend her aunt presentation."

William put the telephone down and then said, "I have just got you all invites to Louise’s and Max.’s graduation ceremony in Leeds at the university.

Angela, "I bet the University telephone is red hot by now."

Sure enough the dean had decided to ring the palace & he asked to speak to Queen Elizabeth. The personal private secretary actually took the call. "Yes sir the Queen is not here at the moment but can I help you."

"I hope so as it concerns two of my students who are due to graduate." "One gave his name as Max Kirk and the other as Louise Church."

"Would that be Prince Max Von Kirk of Obersdorf sir if it is then he is the Kaisers Wilhelm eldest son & we understand he has got engaged to the niece of Queen Olga of Norway in fact that is were her majesty is going at this very moment. Actually the Germans never got around to crowning Willie, but he to all intents and purposes is the Kaiser of Germany.

"If that is the case then I better rearrange who is to do the presentations. Would her majesty be gracious enough to agree to do the presentations? I know it is short notice but I have only just discovered we had the two members of the European Royal family on the student presentation list."

"Yes sir I have already pencilled it in and I will make all the security arrangements that will be required. So be prepared for visits from security over the next few weeks and then again just before the event."

Back at Leeds University the dean called the entire faculty together. "I have managed to obtain the service of her majesty Queen Elizabeth to make these years presentations. So we will be having security teams coming over the next few weeks to check the venue out. Apparently we have had two senior foreign Royals' attending here over the last few years and they will be the last presented. "

"Sir Do you mind telling me which students were the Royalty as nobody has any idea we had any royal students?"

"Let us just say that the genetic faculty department had two top students."

The head of genetics said, "My top students were Louise Church from Skipton & Max Kirk from Germany. Those two will soon became an item & I would not be surprised if they got married soon after leaving. I do know Louise had a job offer from Sweden as to Max he was having to go and visit a relative in Sweden."

The Dean, "Well I can tell you Max has officially got engaged to Crown Princess Louise Church of Norway. Louise happens to be one of the three nieces of Queen Olga of Norway and is the heir apparent to the Norwegian crown. As to Max Kirk he is the son of Kaiser Willie of Germany. From what I can gather Louise until a few days did not know her heritage although she had Royal god parents."

Mean while the group had gone shopping again. They headed straight for the same department store they had all been in recently. Lucy took hold of Willie's hand, "We can have sandwiches and a drink while we watch. After watching for a while Lucy started to get fidgety, “Grandpa I saw something the other day that I would like to show you."

up
59 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos