Clothes make the ?

Printer-friendly version

Clothes make the ?

It hadn’t worked the way it was supposed to.

She’d read the stories, learned to use her body and her charms to get her man into women’s clothes.

But something had gone wrong.

First, he didn’t look like a beautiful girl, no guy wolf-whistled at him or asked for a dance. But neither did he look like a man in a dress.

Somehow, in women’s clothes, he managed to become ... average.

Unremarkable, all but invisible.

Then there was his attitude about it.

He was clearly not really turned on by wearing the clothes, but neither was he embarrassed or humiliated to go out wearing them.

It just didn’t seem to matter to him, one way or the other.

Plus, the more she thought about it, she found herself wondering about why she had wanted to be like the women in those stories.

Many of them seemed lost to a need for vengeance for a wrong done, hurting a man because he had hurt them, or other women.

But some were even worse, transforming a man simply because they could, with no thought or care for another human being.

Was she really like that?

She looked into the darkness in her soul, and loathed it.

But one small flicker of hope still burned. This man had loved her enough to do something few men would do, just for her.

If that love wasnt dead yet ...

“Honey? I ... I need help ...”

End.

up
199 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I don't know if I should hope

I don't know if I should hope he loves her enough to help her, though that would save them as a couple or dump her and find someone without the darkness in her soul, but I guess you have to hope there's enough love to win out.

It's good to see a woman ...

... in this genre take a step back from being a psychotic mess and realize that embracing the idea of manipulating someone you love in such a way is seriously whack. Nicely done!

Randa

thanks, Randalynn!

glad you liked it!

DogSig.png

And Randa should know!

laika's picture

I was thinking of her stories as I read this.

A brilliant rejoinder to the forced fem genre.
Most "counterforce" stories involve righteous revenge
this one came from the feminizer having a conscience,
something it takes a gentle heart like yours to even consider.
(most of the ones I've toyed with writing play out like that
Lindsey Anderson/Malcolm McDowell movie "If...")
Hugs, Veronica

Being man or woman enough

It is pretty common among T folk that they get turned on wearing women's clothes at first. Later those who have GID might stop getting hard. This little vignette takes me back.

Nice

Gwen

Hmm.

Some thinking required.

T

thinking is good

let me know what you think!

DogSig.png

he was at least natural enough

to not care if he was wearing girl's clothes, and to pass as an average woman.

thanks for commenting !

DogSig.png

Sounds to me like the husband

Sounds to me like the husband can easily pass either as a man or woman simply because he is so plain looking. Sometimes being very pretty or classified as beautiful can be a detriment in passing as people will zero in on you and closely check out everything on and about you. Plain not so much.
Wifey needs a little "head counseling", as she seems to be a closet DOM based on some of her prior actions towards her husband and he/she is apparently a submissive to go along with them.

being plain

sometimes its a good thing.

And yeah, she needs help.

Thanks for commenting, Janice

DogSig.png

Sounds to me like the husband

Sounds to me like the husband can easily pass either as a man or woman simply because he is so plain looking. Sometimes being very pretty or classified as beautiful can be a detriment in passing as people will zero in on you and closely check out everything on and about you. Plain not so much.
Wifey needs a little "head counseling", as she seems to be a closet DOM based on some of her prior actions towards her husband and he/she is apparently a submissive to go along with them.

Revenge is sweet?

This is a prelude to a good on-going, well told, story. A great change from forceful revenge transformations which are sometimes so formulaic the reader can predict the story five pages in advance. I like this approach. Keep the reader guessing and let the story develop. Well done.

thank you, Will

Right now, this is a stand-alone. But if my muse permits, I wouldn't mind doing more.

DogSig.png

I Think

Daphne Xu's picture

I think that she would have to have hurt him badly, for the love to go away and for him to break things off and disappear from her life, or get his own revenge. It's pretty clear she didn't. So now that she sees that what she did was wrong, and sees the darkness behind it, he should be quite willing to help.

-- Daphne Xu

we can hope so, Daphne

she'll need all the support she can get to banish her darkness.

Thanks for the comment.

DogSig.png

We'll See.

Daphne Xu's picture

I'm in the middle of "The First Step". Myself, at least for now, I don't really think it would be too difficult for her to repent and not repeat the sin. She only did it once, it didn't produce much of a high (unless I completely misremember), and she recognized it as wrong. I suspect she would avoid redoing it on her own.

-- Daphne Xu