Drew & the Half Term Break Chapter 52

Printer-friendly version


Drew and the Half term break
by Sharphawlad
A Gabyverse fanfiction

Chapter 52 Gaby at Sephton Palace
Gaby awoke the following morning & realised she was back at Sephton Palace on the Isle of Man. All around her were the sleeping bodies of Pixies & Tinie's. Quietly as she could she tiptoed to the bathroom to relieve herself. It was only after she had relieved herself that she noticed Paddy sleeping in the bath. Gaby went across and shook him.

“Paddy where is Inga when I need to get dressed?”

“She left me in charge while she sorted out her wedding plans. I was to inform her when you awoke.”

“No Paddy you will let her get on with her own task. We can manage quite well together.”

“Mistress you had guests arrive while you slept. I put them in the reception room. I must have fallen asleep. They will think I have forgotten about them.”

Gaby was soon washed and dressed. She went to the reception room and at first she thought all were asleep. Then she noticed a new tiny looking at a large spider. The spider transformed into the Red Queen.

“Hi Gaby I have been keeping an eye on these three. I was intrigued by these three. As you can see we have another tiny.”

“Wow that was cool from a spider to an adult in such a short time. She comes to me and talks. She instructed me to send the recording of the instructions the cyclists got from the team coach. She also taught me how to punish naughty people.”

Red Queen, “I am Lucinder or Justice to my friends and this is Queen Gaby of Brigantia.”

“Yes I already know that. Wee Wee comes to my head and tells me.”

Gaby hears a groan “You promised you would not mention Wee Wee if we came here. Sorry your Majesty my little sister has an imaginary friend called Wee Wee who gets the blame for everything.”

“Not true! Not true! Wee Wee says come here and Gaby will know what to do.”

Gaby, “Well I know Wee Wee exists. I believe she is waiting in that room to greet you. She needs help to awake her sisters. So this water canon may be an advantage.”

“Thank you, I will go and help her.”

“Your Majesty my little sister did send copies of the coach’s pep talk to Olympic officials and the media. I must have eaten something bad because I got the most horrible tummy ache ever. In fact all the cycling team got it. We are not popular with the rest of the team as they have all had to hand back their medals. My little sister thinks she caused the bad tummies.”

Lucinder laughed, “If I was you I would not make too much fun of your sister. Currently she is playing with Princess Wee Wee. Any second there should be screaming.”

Sure enough there was a lot of screaming. Wee Wee and partner in crime came running through the door and went and hid behind Gaby.

“Wee Wee just you wait till we get hold of you.”

“So you are the one who is responsible for me being driven crazy. Wee Wee says this. I thought my little sister had found a new way to drive me crazy.”

Constance came in. “Sorry Gaby they got a little over excited. Elizabeth are you going to introduce us to your new friend?”

“Oh Elizabeth is my name but I always get Wee Wee. Gemma you can be Wee Wee mark 2 as you are almost as good as me.”

“Hi everybody apparently I am now mark 2 or Gemma if you are my sister or mum. That is my very big sister she likes to play with me when she is not cycling or doing naughty things. Although I think I might have spoiled her career by sending the Olympic organisers details of the Australians orders to cheat. That does not matter now though as she can help Constance look after all of us now.”

Gaby looked at the young woman. “Anna Meares I also like to cycle perhaps when not looking after the little ones you might consider coming for a ride with me and a few friends.”

The mother looked at Gaby. “Your majesty you have not asked us much about ourselves?”

“I know all I need to know about you. A security check was done on you all long before the Olympics. All here knew to expect you this last evening. Paddy decided to let you all rest and call me in the morning. Tinie's do not normally go to sleep with water cannons or pistols. Anna all Tinie's are adapt at punishing wrongdoers. You called your little sister a liar for saying she talked with Wee Wee. Your sister retaliated by giving you a mild tummy ache. It would have been more severe but Elizabeth decided to make it less severe. ”

“Why is it everybody thinks Gemma can cause me pain?”

“Because big sister I can if I want. Elizabeth will you stand by?”

Gaby, “Gemma I will relieve her after your demonstration.”

The next second Anna was bent double in agony. Gaby placed her hand on Anna. Within seconds she was back to normal again.”

“Ok, I will admit that you can cause me tummy ache although I thought it was bad food or the time of the month.”

Lorelie, “Once is usually enough. You though had to have three doses.”

Gaby looked at the young woman with Lorelie. “So princess I see you have made friends on with our Lorelie.”

Lorelie warned me never to get a tiny cross or a pixie. Apparently they can both get very nasty. I though like children and I was coming to ask if it was possible for me to help my aunt with them?”

Gaby, “Micro Tinies will always need help. They can only travel a short distance and we appear to be getting more of them. Anna it would appear that you have already been tinyfied. As for you young lady your wishes are granted and presumably you will also be tinyfied shortly.”

Anna looked puzzled. “Please can you explain what Tinyfied is?”

“Big sister if you pick me up me will show you. Mum has known for some time and I only did it while you slept.”

“Oh my, Oh my.”

Anna sat down and as she did so picked up Baby. Baby did not need a second invitation. “Oh my breasts have felt like they could explode as they do every day and then each night they go back to normal.”

For several days Gaby did not see Anna or the majority of the others and was able to wander round the shops in Douglas and just appear to be a normal teenage girl. Then her father asked if she would like to visit both Castle Rushen & Peel castle on St Patrick’s isle.

“Sure dad you know I like them as much as you.”

First on the list was Castle Rushen at Castleton. They parked in a car park not far from the castle. David showed a card as they entered the castle. Gaby then heard the voice of Snowdrop her personal pixie.

“Mistress this is your castle. It is some time since either a King or Lord of Man has visited it.” Gaby looked at the waxwork figures before her. She thought
One or two had winked at her. The guide was giving the normal talk to the tourists some was a load or rubbish while other bits were correct.

“Sir were not the Stanley family the lords of man?”

“It appears we have a young lady who knows the history of the castle. Yes the Stanley family did have this and Peel Castle as their homes on the island. Until recently Queen Elizabeth was our Queen. However the new Queen of Northumbria is now owner of this place. I have never met her here yet.”

Gaby started to feel very tired and sat down on a wooden chair in one of the rooms. Just as his talk ended the guide noticed where Gaby was sat. He was about to go and wake her when one of the wax mannequins spoke to him. “Let the child rest for she is safe here.”

The guide hurried on with the group. He then went to get a cup of tea before the next group. “By any chance has the Moddey Dhoo been seen or heard here for across at Peel it is seen quite often. I have just had a strange experience. A teenage girl had fallen asleep on the throne of all things. I was about to move her when the voice came out of the wax soldier let her sleep.”

“I will just pan in on the girl with the remote camera.” Sure enough Gaby was sleeping and the wax figure had moved to one side of her. To the other looked like a lady in waiting. “Did you move those to make us all look silly? If you did not then it appears you have brought far more than the Moddey Dhoo.”

As the guides watched transfixed a panel opened above the fireplace. Out floated a necklace crown orb and sceptre. Snowdrop giggled Popski they cannot see us but they see the floating crown orb and sceptre. “Those have been missing for a long time.” As they watched the giant bolts on the doors slid shut. Then the furnishings of the Great hall started to change. Still Gaby slept.

Inga looked at Gaby who was still sleeping. “Yes Pixies I know they are watching. Let them watch for they cannot see us. Her father brought her to Castle Rushen for this purpose.” As the guides watched a golden dress appeared and started to envelop the sleeping girl. The clothing Gaby had worn at the same time dropped to the floor and floated away.

Queen Mab along with the pixies where having the time of their lives. Mab then pointed her hand at the bolts and once again the doors opened. Not one of the guides was very eager to go into the great hall. They called for the ginger haired boy who worked in the ticket office. The boy was one of Oberon’s sons. He had no qualms about entering the enchanted room. Once he entered he spotted the reason why he was called. He approached Gaby and bowed then he went on his knees. “Mistress you have fallen asleep in the throne room. They are watching all my moves so please awake.”

Gaby yawned and opened her eyes. “Oh Paddy what are you doing here?”

“I am not Paddy but Padrig mistress Paddy’s elder brother. They called for me when strange things happened to you while you slept. One guide thinks he has brought the Moddey Dhoo from Peel Castle.”

Gaby started to laugh and looked around. “Padrig it did not look like this when I entered the room. It also looks like somebody has been very busy while I slept.”

The supervisor came to see why there were no guides on duty. He looked at the screen. “Why was I not informed that her majesty was visiting us?”

“She has only just awaked after we sent Padrig to awake her.”

“Padrig, Padrig you sent the ticket boy to awake the queen? Did you dimwits not realise that is Her Majesty Gabrielle Battenberg Bond Queen of Man”

“But she did not have the dress or crown on they just floated across the room and placed themselves on her.”

“I have not seen such a pathetic lot as you are in a long time. Of course it is the Queen. Who else would be sat on the throne in a gold dress with a crown on her head? At least Padrig showed some sense and is acting correctly.”

Dave Bond knocked on the door. “Hello can you help me? I apparently have misplaced my teenage daughter.”

“By any chance would your daughter be called Gabrielle Battenberg Bond?”

“Err yes that is her full name although she prefers to be called Gaby Bond as it is not such a mouthful.”

“In that case we know where she is and what she currently is doing.”

Before anymore could be said the parts of the rooms containing both Gaby & her father started to spin and in an instant they were gone as well as Padrig & the supervisor.

Gaby looked up and she was back in Sephton Palace on Douglas. Oberon approached. Mistress I see you have found one of my sons. Padrig I will deal with you later.”

“Lord Oberon Padrig may be your son but he is in my service and is subject to my rules. Constance can you please take Padrig over to your Tinies please. Now Oberon why was I recalled?”

Justine approached Gaby. “It was us senior queens that recalled you as something strange is happening here. A portal has appeared and it seems to be taking its time to get to full size. Normally portals do not appear unless a queen or Empress opens one. This though is different and is glowing white.

As Justine finished speaking the portal got bigger and was soon at full size. Soon a being appeared. “Sorry if I startled you arriving in this way. I had to come because of the recent news concerning Harry Wales. Harry please come out here and bring Elizabeth Thurn & Taxis with you.”

Harry did as instructed. “Elizabeth you are strong and loyal. Harry your recent escapade that got into the paper disturbed me. However I do not blame you it is the example you have been set with your father and the Royal Prostitute. I know almost every child in the kingdom has played Strip poker or Strip Pontoon with family at some time. I do not know what the royal bodyguards were thinking when they allowed photos to be taken. Elizabeth I suggest you marry Harry as soon as is reasonably possible. Now jut to let you know those who sold the photos to the media are soon going to be punished. Your majesty Queen Elizabeth most of the papers who published the photos belonged to Sir Robert Maxwell. I suggest you revoke his knighthood and bring charges of High Treason. In the meantime those papers and persons concerned will feel a mother’s wrath.”

The portal then started to close.

Gaby thought for a moment. “Elizabeth she is correct the media have got to think they are all powerful and should be brought down a peg or two. It is time to show the media you still can roar.”

Wee Wee stood up. “High treason, we will loan you the Halifax Lady Big Elizabeth. For as I understand High Treason still carries the death sentence although because of the human rights charter Britain signed is commuted to life. However Brigantia has not signed the charter and so could enact the sentence. The media will still continue to hound members of the Royal family unless they are brought to heel. I for one would like to see them brought to account. Princess Elizabeth of Thurn& Taxis I know some girls who would love to be your bridesmaids.”

As Wee Wee was talking a televised broadcast came on. The picture showed the Wapping works of the Sun newspaper going up in flames with considerable explosions shooting up into the night sky. Then the broadcast cut to other Media works around the world that were also going up in flames at the same time. Certain television companies found their entire computer hard drives had been reformatted thus deleting all of the information on them. The girls who had taken the photos soon found out what punishment they would receive for selling the pictures of Prince Harry. They were bent double in agony and had to be admitted to hospitals in America.

Gaby looked at Wee Wee. “Not guilty this time Gaby. It is a mother’s vengeance on the media and others.”

Prince Phillip came across to Wee Wee. “Well Little Elizabeth guilty or not. You know who is responsible for all those fires?”

“Wee Wee knows and so do all Tinies. Princess very cross and puff a fire breaks out. Girls also admitted to hospital & will get very big bills. That will cost them all the money they made by selling photos of Harry.”

Gaby tried her best not to laugh. “Prince Phillip Wee Wee looks very tired to me. Perhaps one of the others can answer for her.”

Etna appeared and scooped up Wee Wee. “I know Wee Wee was not responsible. While she may like to see heads roll. Wee Wee skills do not include fire raising. There are those here though who like myself and my brother Prince Draco Draconaris of Moldavia are quite adept at fire skills. I though believe the late Princess used two here who are only learning their skills to channel her vengeance towards the media.” Etna passed Wee Wee to Gaby.

Draco spoke up, “Phillip my elder daughters could have accomplished that task with ease as could my son or any of his children. The Tinies would never tell you who was responsible.”

Two little girls ran to Draco. “Grandpa Wee Wee not responsible. Lady Di wanted help and we gave her our help, like you do with Princesses.”

Daffodil came and collected the girls. Prince Phillip shook his head. “I suppose we should have done more to help her when she was alive. But Charles for all his faults is our son.”

Poppy came running up. “Poppy knows all your thoughts. If one Tiny is threatened then all are.” Prince Phillip then noticed he was surrounded by very angry tiny girls.

QE, “Phillip come sit down and do not anger them further.”

“But.”

“No buts Phillip, you would be laughing stock if you reported that little granddaughters of Prince Draco Draconaris of Moldavia had helped a ghost start all those fires. In all probability MI5 or MI6 will get the blame. We just deny all knowledge of it happening. We will just ride out the storm as we always do.”

Gaby, “Will you two please demonstrate to PRINCE Phillip how you make fire.”

They brought in dry wood and stared at it one at a time and then they held hands and tried again. The wood started to smoulder and then burst into flames. There was a clapping from all adults.

“Phillip you saw how difficult a small fire was for them. They do not currently have the ability to start multiple fires. In fact some of the fire queens would find that task difficult. However each time one uses magic a trace is left behind. This I can trace. The trace tells us which family or section of a family was responsible.”

Etna looked at the trace. “It appears to be one of my family although I do not know whom.”

Gaby pointed her hand at the trace and a bright light left her hand and headed for Althorp and an island surrounded by a lake.

Prince Phillip, “But that is where our late daughter in law lies buried.”

Prince Draco, “Phillip it appears your son made a big mistake in playing away with the Royal Prostitute. I certainly did not know Di was a fire Queen. Somewhere in her past she was related to Etna and has inherited her abilities. Somehow she has learned to use them. You have just seen the vengeance of a very powerful fire Queen. God help anybody else who ever cross her.”

Phillip shook his head astounded.

“Phillip sit down. I have just realised if Di is a fire Queen then she is not exactly dead. Her human part may have perished. However her Fae part may have survived and is currently doing something that should have been done a long time ago, sorting out the media”

As Draco finished speaking a purple light started to flash in the ballroom. Without further invitation Draco’s daughters and sisters all left the ball room.

Wee Wee re-entered with Vulcan at her side. “Hi everybody look who I have found. Apparently for the last 15 years or so Lord Vulcan has had an apprentice after he went to help a maid in distress.”

Draco looked at his brother and groaned. “I suppose that distress call was part of her training?”

“No Draco that was real enough. Apparently she is protecting her ex-husband and current partner from extremists who are trying to kill them.”

Wee Wee brought up a picture on the screen of Charles and Camilla coming under attack. No sooner had the attack started than a ring of fire sprung up around the two of them. All of a sudden the flames got higher and higher. By now Di was almost exhausted.

Etna spoke, “Rest now for we are here and they shall learn the vengeance of the fire queens.” Higher and higher the flames went until they could go no further and they came crashing down like a super-heated pyroclastic flow with a roar. Those attacking were incinerated by the super-heated flames. That is all but one who had fallen into a gully and the fire passed over him. His weapon though was another thing as it had changed into a molten mass. Etna hugged the young woman. “Well you do not do things by small measures. Starting all those fires which some of my nieces would find difficult and then going to the aid of your ex and his partner. Vulcan has trained you well. Now though you need the company of the queens to teach you other skills.”

Back at Sephton Palace the purple light had stopped flashing. There was a popping sound as the various Queens arrived back. A group of micro Tinie's approached the still huddled form of Di. “You are safe now as are they.”

Di looked at what she thought were children. “Princess we are your escort others will take care of Charles and Camilla. Her Majesty Queen Gaby of Brigantia wishes to meet you. The Royal Dora’s will dress you appropriately.”

Di scoops up one of the micro Tinie's. As she did so she felt very different. She looked down at the gown she wore that had changed from white to various shares of Red, Yellow and Orange with a tinge of Gold.

Gaby, “Di welcome you announced your arrival with a fair bang. News international and other papers are reeling from your recent escapade. To save Charles & Camilla though was brave. As you realised there is only so much a fire queen can do on her own. However collectively they are deadly. All were surprised though you could channel energy bolts to cause the computers to malfunction.”

“Lord Vulcan came and trained me for 15 years with the fires. I do not know how the energy bolts happened as I was thinking of a perpetual baby called Baby and how I will never see her again. Instead I find she is in my arms smiling away.”

“That would explain the energy bolts they came from Micro Queens or at least one.”

Baby, “Gaby micro Tinie's like us are not completely defenceless. With our mind power we can wipe any computer or probe any brain. Wee Wee knew about Di and her getting first rate training from Lord Vulcan. We try to monitor all our surroundings.”

QE, “Thank you for saving my son and Camilla.”

“Elizabeth even if we were divorced I could not see my sons lose another parent.”

Charles and Camilla entered and Camilla spoke. “Charles appears to have lost his voice so it is up to me the Royal Prostitute to speak. Firstly I apologise for what we both put you through. I for a long time have known the title you gave me and I believe I inherited it from my Grandmother.” This brought some laughter. Secondly Charles has just realised he has made a big mistake in divorcing you. In his life time he heard enough stories from his late Grandmother about the fire queens, and how some time they took mortal form and married mortals. He though thought it was the ranting’s of his granny. Charles has decided to take his late Uncles title and become The Duke of Windsor. In doing so he clears the way for Prince William to become heir apparent.”

There was considerable clapping and Camilla was surrounded by Tinie's of all sizes. As Camilla was speaking Di felt the strength return to her body. “Camilla thank you for those words. I am sure Catherine will make a great Queen. I though cannot return to the human world. I though very recently have met somebody I like. I am not sure about Royal protocol in the Fae world so please forgive me if I make a mistake. Lord Vulcan thank you for the training you gave me. Queen Gaby I know this normally is not the done thing. However there with the Tinie#s is a lad with red hair.”

Padrig walked in front of Gaby and knelt. “Mistress Di while now a powerful fire queen in her own right needs a personal protector who is willing to spend all his time with her. This may require them to get very close and I would like to apply for the job.”

Gaby smiled. “Padrig no sooner do I get you on my staff than you wish to leave me for another female.”

“Mistress is that a yes or a no? Am I allowed to take Di as my wife? I promise that like Paddy I will still do my other duties. I am also the correct age. When not with me Di could be with Aunt Etna and my cousins Morning and Evening Star. The can teach her the things a Fire queen needs to know. I can teach her what we do and do not do.”

Oberon, “Since your arrival Gaby two of my sons have decided to take partners. Paddy and Inga are already planning their Wedding. Di as my brother Vulcan has no children of his own and apparently he has adopted you I suggest that he gives you away. Etna will you as her distant Grandmother see to all the arrangements.”

Gaby, “Well Padrig you just heard your father give his permission. I know both Morning Star and Evening star would like to be bridesmaids and then there are lots who wish to be flower girls. So after giving those reasons and the fact I do not wish an angry Tiny to be giving me tummy ache permission is granted.”

“Now as we are all here Snowflake I would like a report on how Anna & family are getting on?”

Gemma appeared, “Hi Wee Wee mark 2 reporting. Family settled down ok. Big sister though is missing her riding. I was thinking the next time the pack goes for a ride perhaps my sister could go?”

Gaby started to grin. “Gemma that is a great idea your sister might learn a thing or two. Come to think of it the Tinie's all ride so you can come as well.”

“Oh I am not sure on that?”

“Gemma you both will have to put on warm clothing. All my cycle team will be going although they do not know it yet.”

Wee Wee and Baby appeared. “We have brought your mount so she gets used to you and knows your smell.”

A devil dog puppy bounded up to Gemma and the next instant Gemma was on her back. Gemma let off a screech that could be heard all round Sephton Palace. Others including Anna came to see what the noise was about. Anna looked at her little sister upon the back of the puppy that was racing around the room. An even larger dog appeared and barked. The puppy came to a halt.

Gaby, “Well Gemma that was your practise ride. Even my Appolonaris team mates have to ride the Hell hounds. You will always have to ride a puppy like all the other Tinie's do. My mother Jennie and the oldies will also come with us on our ride. For some of them it will be their first time. Others like you it will be the second time they have been on a Hell hound. Ah Anna your little sister is getting in some practice before the ride of the stars.”

Anna was laughing. “Empress all of Sephton Palace heard my sister and how much she enjoyed her ride. My new friends informed me I would also be expected to do the ride of the stars.”

Vulcan who had been listening. “Now that is an event that has not happened for some time. I will call for all who are not currently here so they also can participate in the ride of the stars.”

Draco appeared and was grinning. “Gaby you may not realise it but for us the ride of the stars is a big thing. All of the Fae world are expected to participate, little or Large. My brother Neptune is already sprucing up his chariot.” Gaby thought for a moment.

“Draco I will ask the tiny message system to notify all Fae large or small they may join the ride of the stars on All Hallows Eve.”

Vulcan looked at Gaby. “All Hallows Eve are you sure? For that is when we are at our strongest.”

“Lord Vulcan, I am certain. As you have stated all Fae will be at their strongest then. Some will need to be. I do not expect anybody though will fail to complete the ride. For my Valkyries young and old will pick up any stragglers.”

Gaby looked up into the sky. As she did so there was a massive boom a then loads of stars appeared.

Vulcan, “Empress that was a reply from some of our sisters and aunts and others. They are coming to join the ride and greet the Empress that has taken their sisters job.”

Like when the Valkyries arrived a great shower appeared to be heading for the Promenade at Douglas. Gaby looked at the shower which was not bothering to circle like the Valkyries did. “Snowdrop can you summons the Tiny and Pixie Army and inform them full dress uniforms as we have important guests arriving?”

“Already done Big Boss says. She is looking forward to meeting the Twinklies and Vulcanettes.” Vulcan let out a groan.

“Vulcanettes and Twinklies can mean only one thing. Oh my!”

Draco’s daughters Morning and Evening star. “Gaby might we greet our aunts and cousins first. Unlike Uncle we are skilled at looking after Tinie's and they are very similar to Vulcanite’s and Twinkles?” Vulcan again groaned.

Gaby, “Wee Wee you and your sister Tinie's will accompany the Dragons. The Pixies will stay here until I decide and then they will accompany me to greet the newcomers. Draco & Vulcan as you both are fire you can each hold one of my arms and walk with us. Lord Vulcan that is twice you have groaned are you feeling not very well?”

This brought giggling from the assembled Tiny army. “Mistress Gaby I believe my past might have finally caught up with me. Recently Etna and I took one called Di to be our daughter. That you know about. The name Vulcanettes can only mean that there are lots out there of my blood. By now they will also know that as Di put out that distress call. All Queens apart from the High Queen are required to attend when a distress call is put out.”

Etna took hold of Di’s hand. My sisters will want to give you the once over so we will go together.”

Morning & Evening star approached the lights. What appeared to be a child ran to them. “Hello are you Queens for our mummies say you must be?”

Morning star bent down and picked the child up. “We are Morning star and Evening star daughters of Prince Draco.”

“You are the first dragons we have met apart from the matrons who are with us. We saw the distress signal and tried to get here as fast as we could. Did you manage to help the Queen who put out the distress signal?”

“Yes she is safe and walking with Aunt Etna to greet your mothers.”

“She looks very pretty. Are those all your Twinklies and Vulcanettes?”

“We call them Tinie's for they are small. Most of them are the granddaughters of Prince Draco although some are Lord Oberon’s Grandchildren.”

“They look like Vulcanette's to me. Oh somebody is speaking in my head and instructed me to line up with my sisters so that we can be inspected by the Big Boss. Bye I better go and do as instructed.”

Both of them burst out laughing as the Vulcanette's skipped away. “Something is amusing you my nieces.”

“Sorry Aunt we came to help you with the Twinklie's and Vulcanette's. However the Big Boss has other ideas.”

“I was surprised when they all ran off towards the other Twinklie's. Is the Big Boss with them?”

“Aunt unless she is with the High Queen. Elizabeth will be ordering and drilling all the Twinklie's and pixies. Sometimes she also drills the sea life.”

“Wow. The High Queen must be something special. If one so powerful is subservient. We saw the distress call, but we were so far out in the Cosmos we could not get back in time. However if you need any help mopping up we are available.”

“Your sister Etna took charge. Apart from one who we let escape the others did not survive the wall of fire that enveloped them. The Big Boss is currently monitoring the one who survived as she expects him to lead us to the ones who ordered the attack. Both Etna and Vulcan have adopted the young Queen as their daughter. When the High Queen gives the word we will be going hunting.”

“The wall of flame? That means a considerable amount of Queens and princesses were involved.”

Two little girls ran up. “Hi Aunts Morning and Evening mummy says we should go and join the others. Sorry we do not know your name but Mummy is
Princess Daffodil of Oberon. Have they told you we helped with Di? Look what we can do.” A second or two later both girls had produced a fire ball and then tossed them to Morning and Evening Star. “Bye Elizabeth is telling us to hurry up.”

“Aunts so I presume your brother is their father.”

“Yes that is correct. They have only recently learned to make fireballs and do not know what to do with them. So they pass them to us.”

“Can you pass me the fireball so I know how powerful they are? Are you sure those two are only children? These feel as if somebody far more powerful has made them. I better throw it high into the sky and announce we have arrived.”

As she did so jets of energy left Gaby’s arms and headed for the fire ball. Then there was a massive explosion. The next instant the combined Tinie's and Vulcanette's started to shoot pixie dust high into the sky.

Morning and Evening star started to laugh. “Aunt the Twinklie's and Vulcanette's have already done a mind combine. Now they know what all the others know and have just demonstrated by making pixie dust.”

The Fae trumpets started to play the Prince of Denmark’s march and then went into Rule Brigantia. The Queens felt their knees giving way as they went into a full curtsey. Morning and Evening did the same as their aunts.

“Greetings great Queens and matrons. I am Gaby Queen of Briganttia and High Queen to the Fae. First I must thank you for doubling the amount of little ones. I believe though one has missed out. Ah another micro baby.” Gaby clapped her hands and a white unicorn appeared. “We have another micro Tiny that needs to join her sisters.” The micro Vulcanette did not need a second invitation as she mounted the unicorn. The pixies that had accompanied Gaby marched away with the Vulcanette.

“High Queen Gaby we tried to get here when we saw the distress call. However we were too far away to get there instantly.”

Gaby held her hand up. “Fire Queens there is no need to apologise. I already have been given a full report on you. I knew you all were coming as my early warning system had informed me. Wee Wee kept me fully informed. As you have previously been informed Etna and Justice led the team to help Di. Your request to help with the clean-up will be granted. Vulcan heard Di’s earlier cry for help and for 15 years he has been training her. Etna has only just joined us. However she was one of the first to go and aid Di when she put the distress signal out. Then what Grandmother however many generations apart would not go to aid one of their blood.”

“Di from the dress you wear it denotes you as a fire Queen. However the different colours also tell us much. Likewise your Majesty your Aura tells us you are descended from our sister Brigantia and much more.”

Gaby started to laugh. “Ladies Brigantia is part of me and she wishes to speak to you all.”

“Sisters I am part of Gaby. From time to time I surface, although I prefer to guide her. For years Justine and her fire devils have protected Gaby. Etna also had fire devils to look after her. These were also provided by Draco.”

“Draco fire devils would they be pixies by another name? If so that explains how Twinklies can fire pixie dust into the air. Would Draco also be their father or Grandfather?”

Draco was laughing. “Yes I am their Father and Grandfather. Some of them are micro queens in their own right. Even the babies have taken on Valkyries and defeated them.”

“Frea is that true that you allowed Valkyries to fight fire babies?”

“Well it is true fire babies took on two of my daughters who did it without permission. I will allow my daughters to tell you what happened.”

There was considerable giggling.

“Aunt Mother told us to wait. We decided that we knew better and were greeted by pixies. There appeared to be only three and we knew we could defeat them. What we did not know was they were backed up by invisible pixie babies. Within seconds they had defeated us and we had learned a valuable lesson. You do not under estimate the opposition. We are now great friends with our little cousins. Mother and her sisters told us both off.”

“One day you two will make great queens. I like my sisters have fought alongside pixies. I though have never fought golden fire pixies. I have no intention. I presume there are invisible pixie babies waiting to challenge me around here. Come show your selves to aunty.” There was the sound of popping. “Draco you appear to have been rather busy while we have been away. Not just fire pixies but Golden fire pixies. The strongest of all pixies.”
The great fire queen bends down and picks up a pixie. As luck would have it the pixie was Petal. “I am Petal one of the three pixie queens and daughter of your brother Draco.”

“Yes I can see you are full of fire like your father. You though look a lot like my sister Lucinder.”

“Our children have become great friends with their cousins the Valkyries. The high queen decided the younger ones would be better with the New Valkyries. They help look after our Twinklie's. Also as the High Queen intends to ride in various races, it looks better if ones apparently her age are riding with her. Some of the senior ones will also ride with the Queens mother.”

As they were talking the matrons approached. They started to go down but Gaby stopped them. “Ladies although I am High Queen I should curtsey to you as you all are far more senior than I am. I do have a request. Would you consider helping to look after the Twinklie's? I have decided I like that name so they are all Twinklies now."

"Morning and Evening star along with the Valkyries will be riding with me. Wee Wee will ensure that all the girls are well behaved. I should also explain we had a spy in your camp that relayed everything to Wee Wee. We all knew how disappointed you all were in not being able to get to help Di. Ladies think of the smallest of your group who has just ridden away on a unicorn. Micro babies such as her may need to be carried. They though can be very good at sending and receiving messages. Some can also dole punishment out like tummy ache. Now there are a few things I need to tell you."

"From the dreams I have had I understand Dragon law has to be enacted upon and even I cannot stop that law. Di is the adopted daughter of Vulcan and granddaughter of Etna. Soon I will have to return to my home for a short while and then I will be going to Scarborough to train with team Appolonaris. I know some of you Queens are wanting to go after those who ordered the attack on Di. The big boss is keeping me fully informed and soon there shall be a great wailing and gnashing of teeth. The Swat valley and other areas will be fully cleansed. I though now require you to help some children in Scarborough. There are those who are corrupt and are attempting to steal the children’s birth right.”

Draco, “Mistress by any chance would the children be Parisi?”

Gaby giggled. “Lord Draco I suggest you and your sisters book into their hotel. Justice you will also be needed. In fact Queen Mab can go with you and be in overall charge of the group. Mab and Lucinder I will be there shortly to dispense Justice. However I need somebody to keep an eye on the Parisi. Shortly after returning home from Oberon’s land I have to ride with the Appolonaris in Scarborough. Then after today we can meet up again. ”

Two of Frea’s daughters spoke. Yes uncle and we have to protect Gaby. That is mother’s decree and we are not going to disobey her again. So we have had to learn to ride these chariots. Mind you it was funny watching mother and the seniors as they have to ride with the Queen mother. We all got in all the practise we need plus Wee Wee helped us all out and showed us what to do so all the team knows. Gaby your father saw to all the permits and licences we need. Apparently you have to ride under the colours of team GB. Our colours are similar except we are all Blue and white and have a crown on one shoulder and a white rose on the other.”

Gaby, “Well if I have to ride in team GB colours I will. However I insist that I also have the White Rose and Crown. I suppose I also have to wear my yellow vest as Junior Word champion. Well I am of to bed Tomorrow is the big race.”

Gaby had a goodnights sleep and was awakened by knocking at her door. “Gaby are you awake and dressed yet?”

Gaby opened her eyes to see her father pushing a trolley into the room. “Hurry up all the others are long gone. Get your shower and I will send help to get you into your skins.”

Gaby shot off to get her shower. Her personal pixie apologised. “Sorry mistress I was supposed to awake you. All the others had to be in place long before the race starts.”

As Gaby reached to find a towel to dry herself a hand appeared and handed her one. “Apparently I have been brought back to look after Queen Gaby of Brigantia. Apparently your father requested me as your personal coach. Now stop opening and shutting your mouth like a fish our breakfasts are going cold.
Although our personal pixies will ensure it is still warm.”

“But your Victoria the Olympic cycling champion.”

“Well I was the last time I looked. I also have had my second gold reinstated. Apparently there has been quite a who are after they disqualified me. Now your majesty can we get our breakfasts your father is getting our chariots ready.”

“Ok I am hungry and I bet my personal pixie is. I hope dad remembered to get plenty of honey and a cup of milk for her.”

All too soon the breakfast was done. Well Victoria I was routing for you on strictly come dancing. Now I suppose if you are on my team that we had better go. There is one alteration to your skin I have to make though. A crown and White Rose appeared on her arms. All representing Brigantia have them on their arms.”

The trolley was left in the room and both girls went down in the lift. Gaby got quite a shock as the rest of her team mates were waiting outside on their bikes. There was a loud cheer as they came through the revolving door and then Gaby noticed the banners. Sherwood Forrester’s say go Gaby go.” Gaby gave them all a wave and they waved back, “They are from my old school. Dad told me I have to go to a new school this September.”

Dave had both bikes ready and the girls mounted them. With police outriders they were off to the start at Laxey. Then it was three times round Man for children and females while males had an extra lap to do. Gaby though did not realise this. As Gaby and Victoria passed there was cheering from the assembled crowd. The BBC-ITV Joint outside broadcasting unit had once again managed to get pixie cameras stationed along the route.

At Laxey the starting gun marked the start of the race. Gaby kept an eye on her mum and the senior team. It was not long before Tina was first to go and then Jenny went to the front. Gaby signalled to her friends they soon passed the seniors and then over took the men. Before long they had caught up with Mark Cavendish & Bradley Wiggins who were leading the field. As they approached the Sephton Hotel for the third time Gaby noticed somebody wave a chequered flag and presumed they had one lap to do. So she nodded to her teammates and they were off like a rocket. When Jennie Bond realised Gaby had made a mistake she and the ladies tried to catch up to Gaby to inform her. Gaby had just reached the finish post when her mother caught her up, coming a second later. Victoria Pendleton came in third.

As Gaby got off her bike her legs gave way. Draco was there to catch her. Inga was waiting with a gown for Gaby. “No Queen of mine is going to the podium all sweaty and in that thing.”

Jenny. “Inga as Queen Mum can you do the same for us?” A quick wave of Inga’s hand and both Victoria & Jenny had gowns on. A few seconds later the announcer came on line. Apparently the ladies decided to do the extra lap that the men had to do. So as they have done it they get the privilege of being the first placed in the Manx cycle race. I hope in future years we attract as much attention as we have this year. “In third place we have Olympic Champion Victoria Pendleton. In second place we have the Elite Ladies Champion Jenny Bond. In first place riding in GB colours but sporting the insignia of Brigantia we have Gaby Battenberg Bond Junior Word Champion, Queen of Man and Brigantia.”

Gaby expected the music to start playing Rule Brigantia. Instead the Twinklies all lined up in front of the Grand stand. “Ladies and Gentlemen will you all stand for the Brigantia national anthems. The Twinklies are here to lead us in case you do not know the words of either anthem.” The first was Rule Brigantia by Arne. The second was known by every true Tyke by heart. On Ilkley Moor ba tat, then to finish off they sang Land of Hope and Glory.

As Gaby received the winner’s trophy from Siegfried and Elizabeth she turned and spoke to the assembled crowd. “As you all have gathered by now Gaby Bond Junior champion and Queen Gaby are the same person. Victoria supposedly retired but she is in fact my personal coach. I do not know when I will be able to ride again like I have just done today. Prince Draco of Moldavia caught me as my legs gave way. I would like to thank the Twinklies for their singing and hope we can hear more from them. In addition I noticed the Sherwood Foresters from my old town were cheering me on. Would they and their teachers or helpers please come out here?”

First the Headmaster appeared and then what looked like the entire school assembled. A Twinklie took a microphone to Mr Wood the headmaster. “Well thank you Gaby for that introduction. Some of your old school mates came with the idea of bringing the Foresters here. All of a sudden all the school wanted to join the Foresters. So during the holidays they have all been back practising so that they could all come. When I say all I mean all including Helen who got stabbed and Bernie who had a breakdown. I agreed to Bernie coming back to school providing she helped look after Helen.”

As the headmaster stopped talking the school lined up. Then Bernie pushed Helen to the front. Helen was holding Bernie’s baby. Gaby smiled and lifted up the baby. “Bernie as you are here I think we had better get her christened in the Cathedral of the Isles. Bernie you know you asked me to be a Godparent to the child. Padrig and Paddy will act as godfathers so all you need is another three females to be Godmothers.”

“Padrig and Paddy I do not know you but if Gaby thinks you are ok then that is ok with me. I now have the problem of who to ask for the three remaining places. Helen is one I choose as we have become close of late. I am struggling to work out who to ask as my head is telling me to ask two I have only met briefly. Catherine of Wessex and Elizabeth of Bavaria will you two fill the vacant places?”

“Mr Woods as I expect you all at the Cathedral of the isles. Bernie I am surprised at your choice however Elizabeth and Catherine will be pleased to accept. Now all we need to do is to make arrangements with the Bishop to perform the ceremony.

Later the very same day the Christening of Bernie’s child took place. A young man joined Bernie and took hold of her hand. The Bishop smiled and said, “I presume this is the proud father.”

Martin went down on his knee and brought out a box with an engagement ring in. “Bernie will you do me the honour of your hand?”

“Martin yes, yes, yes. Lord Bishop Her Majesty will be entered in next year’s cycle race. Would you marry us then?”

The Lord Bishop of Man and the Isles looked at Gaby and then spoke. “Apparently the Queen of Man has given her permission so it is a date.”

Queen Mab looked at her sister Justine. “I wondered what to expect when you called me. Gaby though is nothing like I expected.”

“Sister I and my children have guarded her since birth. It is only recently though she needed a more permanent presence. One of my daughters is with her permanently and then there are the Tinie's.”

“Sister Justine I have seen how they guard Gaby. There is no way I intend to antagonise the guardians. They may appear to be small but they are as deadly as any dragon queen. Talking of Dragons look who is here. Morning and Evening Star Welcome.”

“Talking about our little sisters. We heard you aunt. Pixies and Tinie's may be small and they also know if needed they can call on their big sisters. We decided to come on this holiday to Scarborough. Gaby informed us we all had to go as guests. She also instructed us unless there was any danger to those who run the hotel we had to relax. Some of the Tinies will also be returning to Scarborough. Others will be staying with her Majesty.”

Queen Mab shook her head. “Ok we will relax. However if anybody attacks those children they will incur the wrath of Queen Mab.”

“Mab are you attempting to take over my job?”

“Lucinder no. I am just stating I will relax but I will not tolerate harm coming to the children.”

Evening Star and Morning giggled. “Aunt should anybody harm those children our father would have been insisting Dragon law was enacted and you do not want to see the matrons when they are enraged.”

“Dragon Law. Ok we go as guests. The remains of the Parisi. I bet your father arranged for us to be there to moderate him.”

Gaby appeared, “Ladies later today I return home. In less than a week I will be joining Team Appolonaris in Scarborough. I presume you have already recieved your instructions.”

Mab, “High Queen we will do as you wish. It is a long time since I took a proper holiday. We will wait your arrival.”

Gaby made her way back to her room to see if Inga had packed her cases correctly. No sooner had Gaby entered the room than she clutched her tummy and collapsed. Inga’s screams could be heard throughout Sefton Palace. Dave Bond came running in and took one look. He brought out his mobile and telephoned 999.

The ambulance crew fixed a saline drip into Gaby and took her the Short distance to the Princess Elizabeth hospital. The female doctor took one look at Gaby and was about to order O negative when she saw Lucinder roll up her sleeve. “Sister this one needs Fae blood and by the look of it lots.”

“In that case I will have a pint off you first. I suppose you can arrange for more donors?”

“Sister you may have failed basic magic. Now is the chance for you to show all the family how you can work human magic. As for the donors they are already lining up. I think though my daughters will wish to be next after us. Yes your blood is also required for this is the High Queen. ”

Three females were next who looked like Justine. “My nieces I presume?”

The Barguest was next. “Big sister and baby sister. How are your hounds? I could do with some female giant blood in the High Queen.”

“No problem Aunt Inga, Penny & Werna are next in line.” Justine looked at the nurses.

“Justine this is my special team they know what is needed when Fae are involved. They know I am usually first to donate to any Fae. Your queen has just had a pint of my blood and now yours is going into her.” A line appeared at the hospital to donate blood.

Oberon looked at his brothers. “We also might have to donate blood if there are insufficient females.” Etna along with her sisters were next in line. The Doctor had not time to chat with them. Finally Gaby stablelised.

“Sister this child was born as both boy and girl. However that blood loss while dramatic was natural. The High Queen should never again require transfusions of blood. I take it Man is not her birth home. I should have her transferred by helicopter to a hospital nearer her home.”

As she finished speaking a group of queens arrive. “Peace and Harmony you will need further blood for the High Queen before you both arrive at Sheffield Children’s hospital. Yorkshire Air Ambulance is sending one of its helicopters to collect the High Queen. Both Peace and Harmony you will be going on the flight and will stay with her at all time in the future.”

Justine looked at her sisters. “I have just realised who these are. They are the Grand daughters of our brother Draco and are known as the punishment squad and the Big Boss.”

“Well my staff have talked of the big Boss. So I have heard of you and your ability to monitor many people at once.”

“Yes that is me Elizabeth Princess or Russia and of Moldavia. Big Elizabeth is sending Harry & William to transport her cousins to Scarborough and others to Sheffield. I will be returning on the same transport that brought me. However we will be towed on to the boat and will only fire up once all the others are off. We need to stop at the Bull Run Car park. We have a couple of distressed pixies waiting to be collected.”

“By saying Big Elizabeth I presume you mean Queen Elizabeth?”

Draco was grinning like mad. “Peace and Harmony my younger daughters and Granddaughters lead our forces. In addition along with Justice they provide protection for Gaby. Elizabeth is quite blood thirsty as she likes to see heads roll. However like you two she much prefers peace and harmony. Normally you would not give Elizabeth a second glance. She though drills all our forces to perfection.”

Peace thought for a moment. “Those other three and you are not dragon daughters are you?”

Justine, “Sisters the other three lead their own forces and come under combined control of Elizabeth who I suppose is commander in chief of all our combined forces.”

Gaby started to regain some strength. “Wee Wee you are to assume control until I improve. Peace and Harmony even if you do not know it Wee Wee will have been monitoring you. I will have Wee Wee mark 2 on the flight and with me until we meet again. Will you also ensure my wishes are carried out concerning the Parisi?”

Peace, “Did they not all perish years ago?”

Justine, “We all thought so however they live or at least their offspring do. They also require the High Queens help.

Peace, “The High Queen referred to you Elizabeth as Wee Wee, By any chance are you a Pixie or Vulcanette?”

“Peace the first three are Pixie Queens, the High Queen recently renamed what my sisters and I are. We are all Twinklies or micro Twinklies before that we were called Tinie's, Vulcanette#s and Twinklie's so to avoid confusion we all became Twinklies.”

“I suppose you are a micro Twinklie? No wonder Draco said his younger daughters were the most deadly.”

Gaby passed out again.

Wee Wee looked at Gaby. “It is ok she is only sleeping. She does need though infusion of more Fae blood. If you want I can arrange for you to take on a pixie or two.”

“Elizabeth, I may work in the hospital. It does not mean that I am in Limbo. My staff thought it was hilarious that a mighty Valkerie could be brought down by babies. Since then they have been asking when the pixie Queens will visit here?”

“The pixie Queens have already visited and donated some of their blood
Along with their mother Justine.” Wee Wee noticed the shudder that went through Peace and Harmony’s team. Currently my sisters are providing the power so that we micros may donate for the Queen so please hurry up and get our blood and then we can return to normal.”

One by one the Twinklies lined up and their blood was taken. Elizabeth went back to her normal size. Constance lifted her up. “Her mind is massive but her body needs help.”

Some of the medical team approached Constance. “Would there be room for a few Medical Leprechauns’ with the Twinklies for some of them look almost like very small leprechauns’ apart from not having beards and red hair.”

Constance, “Even the very best army needs medical attention. The Royal Dora’s ensure everybody is spick and span. So I think we will find room for you and all your families.”

The pixies will take over your jobs while you go and collect everything for it will be a long time before we are on Man again.” As they were talking the whirling of the helicopter could be heard outside. The bright yellow helicopter rotor blades were still moving. A person in an orange jumpsuit appeared.

“Transport to Sheffield Children’s hospital Dr Clarke”. Peace looked at the doctor and hugged her.

“I and my nurse have to come along. Gaby is currently stable. We have a supply of blood should she need it.”

“We usually take a parent but there will not be room.”

Jenny Bond looked at the doctor. “A medical team can be of more use than I will be. William will bring us in the second helicopter as Harry is taking Elizabeth’s cousins home.”

The Doctor looked at Peace.” William & Harry that would not be William Wales and brother would it?”

“Correct first time and your patient for the flight is none other than Queen Gaby of Brigantia.

“No wonder you said blood was on hand if needed. Well I suppose we had better get her strapped in. It should not take us long to get to Sheffield.” As she was speaking the rotor of a second helicopter could be heard. “I presume that is the Royal flight for the Bonds? Well we Peace have an important client to deal with. I did not realise that you meant you had one important patient to deal with.”

What appeared to be Harmony spoke, “As Peace apparently knows you from this moment you are seconded to this team. Peace cannot look after Gaby on her own.”

Peace looked at Harmony. “Sister are you feeling ok? I only ask as you cannot order this doctor to do as you wish.”

“Oh yes I can. I am not Harmony but Elizabeth chief minister and head of the armed forces. Whilst Gaby is incapacitated I am in charge.”

Gaby awoke for a second or two. “Wee Wee we need to get going. Have you informed Peace that she has a new assistant?”

“The chief of your armed forces has just informed me I am seconded on a permanent basis.”

“Wee Wee you should have been with your sisters on the steam coach.”

“No your majesty my job is to be with you when you are incapacitated so nobody does anything wrong.”

“Wee Wee I am far too exhausted to argue now. Just do as you see fit.”

“I was already doing that Gaby.” With that Gaby dropped off to sleep again. With that Gaby, Peace and Wee Wee entered the helicopter. A contingent of pixies also managed to sneak aboard the helicopter. They all got a mind message from Wee Wee to be quiet. Her sisters were laughing.

“Wee Wee to all sisters’ guards managed to get on board ok. Now remember you are to stop at Bull Run Car park near Lancaster. Tell Constance there are passengers to pick up their. They missed us the last time and the café owner has been attending to them.”

The journey across the Irish Sea to port of Heysham was uneventful. Arrangements had been made to tow the steam coach off the ship and onto the dockside. There she was started up and the coach made its way to Bull Run car park near Lancaster.

Constance, “Little cousin we are very nearly at the car park. You did say the café owner was looking after some stray pixies? Then when we called before he must have been able to see the pixie horde that joined us.”

“Affirmative Constance and he has been feeding the stragglers.”
As the steam coach arrived at Bull Run Car park a great cheer went up. The two drivers went to the café and ordered plenty of food. “On her Majesty’s behalf thank you for looking after the little ones. I am puzzled as when we called before you did not say you could see the Pixies.”

“AR well that would be because the missus was not here. What an ear bashing I got for accepting that cheque.”

Constance, “By any chance is your missus her now?”

“I certainly am as somebody has to feed up these little ones. Once you have had your breakfast we are off to Scarborough. We just had a telephone calling for help.” As they were talking both Morning and Evening Star appeared.

“Change of plan the High Queen has ordered all Twinklies and pixies down to Sheffield and we have to get there the fastest way possible.”

“Well it appears to me that all we need to do is change the appearance of your transport to a Helicopter. My husband was in the Special Forces and is qualified to fly one.”

Morning Star and Evening Star looked at the woman and curtsied. Constance looked at the two of them. “By any chance is this lady here a relative of yours as they both can see pixies.”

“I will answer for myself. Yes they know full well that I am Guya. My husband he like his brother is one of the Parisi. And we were due to go and help our nieces.”

Werna and sisters got out of the bus. “We are not yet needed in either Scarborough or Sheffield. Guya your café could not be in better hands than your nieces Penny, Werna and Inga. We will run it until you return. We might make a few changes like call it Giants rest.”

Guya burst out laughing. “You’re all Rombald’s daughters. I thought you were much bigger than you currently appear.”

“That was the High Queens doing. She made us smaller so we could attend the events on the Isle of Man.”

“High Queen as in my sister Brigantia? Why was I not informed previously?”

It was the Barguest who spoke next. “Sister we did not know ourselves what we were going to. My magic has only just come on line and the same with my friend Constance. We look after the Tinie's or Twinklie's as the High Queen has decided to call them. The High Queen looks like a child but carry’s the spirit of Brigantia within her.” The Barguest turned to the husband. “You are also needed at Sheffield. Your nephew and niece have been taken to the hospital and are in a bad way.”

“I could have solved that child’s problems long ago but her parents would not let me. The child said only my sisters can help me and they will come. Wee Wee has promised me.”

Guya then noticed the Pixies all forming up into ranks. “We all go to help Queen Wee Wee. The child is correct only Twinklies and Pixies can help her.”

The rotor blades started moving and the helicopter lifted off from the car park. Flying over Lancashire they were soon at Sheffield’s children’s hospital. The Helicopter landed on a grassy area as the landing pad was already occupied.

Gaby was supposed to be in a private room but the one she had been place had two beds. Shortly after Gaby’s arrival a medical team wheeled a child on a trolley into the room. “Sorry about this. The special consultant Dr Elizabeth instructed we bring this child in here. To be honest we do not have much hope for her.”

Peace looked at the child. “She is lucky that Elizabeth spotted her. We have been experimenting with a new treatment that can help such as her.”

The child managed to sit up. “Wee Wee says she can help me get better. Gaby’s mother went across.

“I have seen Wee Wee and her sisters cure a girl similar to you called Hayley. If they can do it for her I am sure they can do it for you.”

“Hayley she went to the Isle of Man because of her dream. She was not as strong as me.”

Peace, “I suggest all other than the required staff leave this room. Jenny will you take this girl’s parents to the lounge? I will call you when Gaby awakes.”

Jenny and the parents left and went for a coffee. “Thank you for telling my daughter that white lie. Soon she will die.”

Jenny shook her head. “That was no lie. I presume you knew Hayley. She needed a metal frame to get about. Well while she may still be small she can get about ok. Over the last few days I have learned a lot. You have a Twinklie because one or both of you are related in some way to Lord Draco.”

The female spoke, “I cannot help my daughter although I am a sister of Draco.”

Constance and the Barguest entered the room and went and hugged the woman. “Little sister you are the last person I expected to see.”

“Listen to the singing. That is all the help your daughter will need.” As she listened the mother saw an army of Twinklies and pixies march past and wave as they passed. The High Queen may be incapacitated at the moment but she knows full well what is going on.”

“I was in that room and that certainly was not our sister Brigantia.”

Constance giggled, “Aunt Guya that child is Brigantia and much more. She commands not only the legions of Earth but also the Air, Sea and also Heaven. You do not think your brothers Draco, Neptune, Oberon, Rombald and Rumbletum would bow down before a mere child. Or Justine with her legions of pixies provides protection from birth for Gaby. Do not make the same mistake as Frea’s daughters. They soon discovered that although small they are mighty powerful fighters.”

As they entered the room Guya was just in time to see Wee Wee revert to her normal self. Wee Wee took hold of one of Gaby’s hands and Baby the other. Tiny and Mark 2 took hold of the aged girl’s hands and then the other Twinklies joined the two patients together. Guya looked on amazed.

“Power I have never seen the like of before is flowing into my child.”

Jenny Bond, “Your child will soon be regenerated. She may look a little different than she did before. Which type of Twinklie she will be we will soon see.”

As they watched her daughter got younger and smaller. “It looks like your daughter like Hayley is going to be a micro Twinklie.” This brought about giggles from the Twinklies.

Guya’ sister clutched her breasts. “Oh they feel like they could explode.”

Constance, “Sorry I forgot to tell you that Micro’s have the ability to make who they want to feed them. I am Wee Wee’s cousin and yet I am the one she chose to feed her. In fact she is informing me she is starving. So I had better feed her.”

“I would not have believed it if I had not seen it with my own eyes. I presume I will always have to feed my daughter.”

“You will soon find the benefits of having a Micro daughter. Yes she always will need feeding by you or somebody else. We have a team in place that will help if you need a rest. I would recommend that for the next nine weeks you do it exclusively.”

Gaby sat up in her bed. “May I hold Tiddler?” Gaby kisses Tiddler and then passes her back. “She says she wants her mummy to feed her now.”

“We christened our daughter Matilda but her father always calls her Tiddler. I know you have been asleep so how did you know. We called Matilda Tiddler.”

Constance and all the others burst out laughing. “Sorry I should also explain all Twinklies can converse without speaking. Tiddler told our Gaby when she received that kiss.”

After feeding Tiddler the mother looked at Gaby. “When I look again you do have a look of Brigantia when she was much younger.”

“Guya or sister if you wish to speak with your sister Brigantia then she can appear.” Gaby’s body started to change.

“Oh that is how I last saw my sister. I am sorry for doubting who they said you were.”

“I am changing back to my Gaby form. Wee Wee and the others are going to Scarborough. They are going home for a while. You and your family are going to stay at the Crown hotel. Other family members are already at the Imperial. Now Pixies and Twinklies back to helicopter. You can tell the others they may come in now.”

Wee Wee stayed but all the others marched out. Wee Wee scrambled on to Gaby’s bed. Constance picks her up.

Guya said, “I hope you do not mind but both sides are very painful.” Guya sat down with a Twinklie attached to each nipple.

After having sufficient Wee Wee was returned to Gaby. “Constance you may return home with my sisters. Guya you will go to Scarborough once Tiddler has been given the all clear. Until then you will do as a feeding station for two Twinklies.

The Barguest looked at Wee Wee. “Elizabeth do you realise this is Guya you are speaking to. You cannot just impose yourself on her.”

Guya started to laugh. “I presume this one has fed from you at some time Sister, Did she ask you or just help herself? Wee Wee would you stay here and be a companion to my niece Tiddler. I think you can help her more than any doctor. Constance you can have a rest from your duty. I have plenty for both of them. I do not though like changing nappies.”

Wee Wee, “We do not need them as we are both potty trained.”

Along the ward the sound of trumpets was heard. The Twinklies and pixies saluted the females who walked down the passage. “Father brought us here on his chariot. What a journey we had. This little one got left on Man so we brought her here. Peace was about to say something, when the Barguest spoke. “Thank you for bringing Tiny I am sure we can look after her. I presume your father has told you all he married you all off to the High Queen?”

Lorelie, “Yes from the oldest to the youngest we are all companions of the High Queen.” Poor Gaby looked startled.

“Lorelie companions! “Would that mean Wives & Partners?”

“Gaby? Father, Herne, Draco and others have all decided to marry off all their daughters to you. You may look female and after that recent episode you can conceive like any female. In Water and Air you can give any of us a child.”

Gaby looked at Doctor Peace. “Gaby you now have fully functioning female genitalia. I presume that Lord Draco did not realise that he like Neptune can cause any female to conceive in water. Hence all the Twinklie's from Whitby area.”

“Let’s get this straight. After that last bleeding session I am now a fully mature female. However it is possible that in water or air I might be able to cause females to conceive. I think we need a test subject Peace you will do. I need a shower and as my doctor you should be present.”

Peace looked shocked. “Mistress would you not prefer one of the others?”
“Peace the theory is yours and if correct then all my companions will undergo the same treatment.”

Guya looked across at her sister. “Peace you do realise you could swell up like a balloon ready to go pop.”

In the shower Gaby inspected her recently constructed genitalia. “Peace there is no sign that I was born with a Willie. In fact I look smooth down there. Well how do we do this test? It is obvious that I cannot make life in you the normal human way.”

“Well if it was Neptune all he has to do is cuddle any female in water. So let us try that.”

Within seconds Peace could feel the changes within her body. “Gaby my reasoning was correct and I am now full of life.”

Meanwhile helicopter after helicopter bearing the insignia of Royal Brigantia landed. Out of them came troops who after inspecting the area started to pitch tents. The children on the other wards started to wave at the troops who waved back. The matron of the Children’s hospital was called Miss Shortbottom and she was not amused. She decided to find out what this was about. With a delegation of senior nurses she had decided that the troops must move on.

One little girl looked out of a ward. “Mama ist Bavarian Mountain Men & Tyrollers. Ist Papa commen?”

“Well they all look like your papa’s men although the insignia is slightly different. Perhaps he has brought them on an exercise or they have to guard somebody very important.”

Another little girl puffed her chest out. “I know who they are and why they are here. I overheard one of the nurses say that Queen Gaby had been admitted to the private area.”

The first little girl started to jump up and down and shout “Papa. That is my Papa and his men they are the Royal guard for Queen Gaby of Brigantia and Bavaria.” Wee Wee picked up on this and ordered the girl be moved to the private wing. Gaby looked at the empty bed the Twinklie had been in only a short time before. A nurse came to take the girl to the private area.

“A Princess Elizabeth of Moldavia has ordered you be taken to the same room as Queen Gaby so that your Papa can keep his eyes on you as well.”
As she was being moved they passed the hospital shop. The little girl shouted “Stop” and she spoke to her mother who went and bought a bunch of flowers and then they were off again. By now the troops had all lined up. The helicopters had gone. Their luggage was all piled up in a heap.

The matron arrived “This is a hospital not a war zone. I cannot permit you to stay here.”

The captain, “Matron you like I am employed by the Brigantia State. We have been ordered here by Siegfried of Bavaria as protection for Her Majesty Queen Gaby of Brigantia.”

The Matron looked at her senior nurses. One of them spoke. “Matron it is true that we for some time have had a patient called Andrew Bond and he was suffering from a rare condition that was causing him to change to a female. He was transferred here from the Isle of Man by Yorkshire Air.”

The captain saluted the Matron. “The Koenig where ist?”

The matron looked at the soldiers. “Your men can eat in the staff canteen and use our facilities. There is a grassy area that you can pitch your tents near to the private area. Why did nobody inform me we had an important patient? Come Captain I will show you where the Koenig is. I presume that Koenig is the German for King if the patient is Male.”

“Ya, Matron I also need to know where ward 23 is as my daughter was taken there. My Frau ist with her.”

The same sister who spoke previously replied. “Captain we received orders from Princess Elizabeth of Moldavia that you daughter be removed to the Royal ward. As we speak this should have been done. Apparently one little girl jumped up and down shouting it is the Mountain men & Tyrollers. Apparently all the others on that ward waved to your men.”

The Captain smiled. “Princess Elizabeth of Moldavia commands all our armed forces she is the Field marshal. I too have to report to her. That is one person you never want to cross Matron.”

The Matron instructed one of the nurses to show the troops where they may pitch their tents and then show them to the staff canteen.

“As my senior Sister you apparently know more about this than I do so you better accompany us to the Private wing.”

Meanwhile the girl had arrived at the Royal Ward. She jumped off the trolley she was on and picked up her flowers and approached Gaby. She curtsied. “I was supposed to give you Flowers on a previous occasion, but I got taken into hospital. Mama has cried a lot since we arrived here. All will be well now Papa has brought the Mountain men and Tyrollers. Field Marshal Princess Elizabeth of Moldavia ordered I be brought here to keep you company.”

Gaby looked at the young girl and smiled. “Thank you for these flowers.”

“I keep getting this rash that looks like fish scales. The doctors do not know how to cure it and they think I might go on the long sleep. My friend who is still on the other ward has the same disorder.”

Gaby looked at the girl and her mother who was crying. Gaby smiled and looked across at Lorelie. “Dr Lorelie can you go and check on the other child please.”

Lorelie made her way back to the other ward. The patient was already packing her bags. As Lorelie got to the door the girl ran to her. I knew you would come. Elizabeth told me you would.”

Lorelie looked at her. “First I need to see this rash so I know how to treat it. So for me to know how to treat it we will go into bathroom”

In the bathroom Lorelie ran a bath of cold water and got the girl to lay down in it. Within seconds a fishtail appeared. Lorelie grinned. “So apparently you are a mermaid. We need to dry you now.” Lorelie started to dry the girl. “It looks like I and my sisters will have to look after you until we discover who your mother was.”

“Mummy is called Cassiopeia.”

“In that case I better take you to see the old man.”

“Mummy was taking me to see two of my aunts when the accident happened. The boat hit the rocks and we got thrown into the sea. They found me wearing a swimming costume and mummy had a similar one on. Mummy had banged her head on the rocks and was taken to a different hospital.”

A very intimidating female entered the ward. “Where do you think you are taking that child?”

“As I understand it she has been made a ward of the state and Her Majesty has requested that she be brought to her. I think that even you will have the sense not to deny Queen Gaby. Also this child is my niece and I will not be intimidated by the likes of you.”

Before she could say anymore the woman was bent double in pain. Whilst she was bent double both Lorelie and the child made their way to Gaby. They met up with Neptune on their way to the ward. Neptune looked at the child and then at Lorelie. “Father she is Cassiopeia’s child.”

“Yes I can see that. Like all others she shall have my protection.”

“Father that may be sooner than you think. A woman from Social Services attempted to stop us. She though was suddenly bent double in pain.”

Neptune burst out laughing. “So you are my Cassiopeia’s child. By any chance do you have somebody come into your head?”

“She says she is called Princess Elizabeth of Moldavia. She also says I am a Princess of the Sea.”

“Well that accounts for the bad tummy ache. That is one of Wee Wee party pieces. Yes you certainly are a Princess of the Sea.”

“Well should I not have a little crown Grandpa. You told mummy not to darken your door again until she learned some sense. Mummy has no idea who my daddy is. All she ever did was kiss a boy called Andrew for helping her.”

Lorelie started to laugh. “Father the child’s father will have no idea she exists. They are sure in for a shock.” They reached the room Gaby was in.

“I miss my mummy.” The child ran straight to Gaby and jumped on her bed. “Hello I am Little Lorelie daughter of Cassiopeia. That is my Grandpa with big Lorelie. I miss my mummy can you give me a cuddle?”

Gaby held her arms out. “Do you want to scramble in here with me?” Little Lorelie did not need a second invitation. She had only just done so when Professor Evangeline Wyvern came in to see Gaby. She pulled the curtains round Gaby’s bed.

“Well the hospital on the Isle of Man did a good job on you. As you know from our previous talk you now have only one option. I have asked the nurse to come and give you the pep talk most teenage girls get. “

Gaby was staring at the name badge. “Is everything ok Gaby as you appear to be staring at something?”

“Sorry I have just realised something. A Wyvern is a little red Dragon. By any chance do you know Draco Draconaris?”

A little head popped out of the bed. “Gaby this lady is mother of Morning and Evening Star.”

Evangeline Wyvern looked at the child and then at Gaby. “Sorry I thought you were human. For you to know of my husband and this child proves to me you are not.”

“Professor you know I was changing before going to Isle of Man. To most of the Fae I am the High Queen. To those living in Brigantia & Bavaria I am Queen Gaby Battenberg Bond.”

“Gaby is also my mummy until mummy Cassiopeia gets better. My friend Princess Elizabeth of Moldavia tells me all sorts.”

Evangeline raised an eyebrow. “Just how many daughters does my Draco have?”

It was Gaby who responded. “Well besides your daughters there are the Pixie daughters and Granddaughters of Draco. Then there are those Twinklies who crept into his bed when he was asleep. Then there are those who he accidentally gave children to while attempting to save their lives. It would also appear that I may have the same abilities as Draco and Neptune. In addition there are the Twinklie daughters of his sons. ”

“Oh I did not realise my sons had any children. Do my daughters also have children?”

As Gaby was speaking a soldier entered the room and saluted. “Mistress your men had to stop a woman from storming on here. She kept chuntering that child is under state protection. The men had to escort her away at gun point. They have taken her to the psyco ward.”

Gaby started to giggle. “I do believe the two of them will very soon making you a Grandmother as they have found the perfect mate for themselves. As you may have guessed this is Cassiopeia’s daughter. However I think I should lay legal claim to Little Lorelie as her mother is incapacitated.”

Gaby looked at Captain Rommel, “Please carry your child over here. Ariel will you take this child to the bathroom. She has already informed us she has the same disorder as Little Lorelie.”

Ariel smiled and did as told. “Captain I know this child is not yours or your wife’s unless she is a Princess of the Sea.”

The female stopped crying. “We came across to Scarborough for a holiday. It should have been a happy time for us. Instead I miscarried. Then we found the baby on the beach near a pool of water. We watched over her for ages and nobody came to collect her. So we returned to Germany with a baby and nobody was any the wiser.”

Ariel came back out of the bathroom smiling. “Gaby this is almost certainly the missing twin.”

As she spoke Gaby’s breasts started to swell up. Gaby looked at them and then said, With my breasts this size I would have won the boob competition we had in my dreams in Germany. Captain Thank you for looking after this child. Like her sister there are certain chemicals she needs to live. As to where Cassiopeia is we will eventually find out.” As Gaby was talking both girls attached themselves to Gaby’s nipples and started to get smaller until they were no bigger than new born babies. “Captain I would like your wife to be my personal maid for these two. Now can you access the German Military computer as I wish to upgrade you a little?”

The Captain typed in an access code. Then Gaby spoke, “Andrew Battenberg Bond Koenig of Bavaria & Austria. Today I am creating my second Field Marshal this position is to go to Edwin Rommel great grandson of one of your most famous field marshals’ In addition other than myself and three crowns Field Marshal Draconaris Romanoff I expect all my troops to obey their given orders.”

Wee Wee was monitoring this and whilst nobody could see her she spoke into a voice changer. “Generals sorry I could not be with you. However I agreed to Edwin Rommel having his late Great Grandfathers rank. He will be on the personal staff of the Koenig and will require a few troops to be sent across to RAF Catterick before being deployed. I am sending you the list of those to be transferred. Some you will notice carry illustrious names. I have also put the rank they are to be promoted to with immediate effect. They are also to be transported as quickly as possible after being given the correct uniforms.”

Prince Draco was chuckling at the broadcast he received Via Wee Wee, He went to his wardrobe and changed into a dress uniform of a Field marshal of the Imperial German Army. Then he went to the stables and saddled up a white horse. “Well White it looks as if Three crowns Field Marshal Draco Romanoff has to put in an appearance yet again.” The horse snorted and shook her head. “Yes you also need your medals I will fully decorate you before we depart.”

There was a flash and both disappeared. Draco appeared in full dress uniform outside the main gate. The soldier on guard duty saluted the superior officer and then spoke into the intercom. “Field Marshal just entered the camp.” This was taken by the female office clerk. She was just about to inform the Generals when Draco entered the office.

“Field Marshal welcome.”

“I see you are already wearing the Imperial Uniform.”

“I went to get a new dress uniform for today’s events. However all they could let me have was this.”

Draco looked at her. “By any chance do you ride?”

“I used to at home. I have been known to ride the most strong willed of stallions.”
.
“Well prove it to me. My stallion is outside and only allows me to ride him.”

The clerk came to the door. She went to the front of the horse and started talking to it. “Oh you want some apple do you? Well I just happen to have one on me. Do you want to share it with me?”

The horse nodded her head up and down. “Your master wishes me to ride you.”
The horse again nodded her head up and down.

Putting her foot in the stirrup she mounted the horse and rode it round the parade ground. Then she dismounted and gave the horse half her apple.

“Field Marshal I believe I have proved my word riding this mare.”

Draco smiled, “Yes you have. I though call all my horses as if they were stallions. Now before I enter that room and give the Generals a fright I need the stores.”

The female replied, “Sir if you do not mind I will bring your horse across as I know items have arrived for the Imperial Army Draco division.”

At first the person on duty was not going to bother with the female and started saying. “I told you previously that is the only dress uniform to fit you.”

Then he spotted Draco. “Sir what do you wish?”

“Well we better start with this female. She needs the full dress uniform of a lieutenant General of the Imperial Draco cavalry and fast as I do not like being kept waiting. Then you can sort out the rest of the uniform for her.”

“Yes sir, Would Herr field Marshall like me to issue her with temporary epaulets while we prepare everything. This box of armbands arrived sir it is for the Bavarian division or I think it is.”

The female put on the Epaulets. Draco put the contents of the box in his saddle bags. “Sir should we go back and give the General a fright now.”

Draco started to laugh. “You unlike them have no fear of me or my horse.”

“I can talk with most animals including some strange ones. I should have told you my name is Catherine Straffenberg.”

“Straffenberg? By any chance do you know where most of these are?”

Catherine scanned the list most are here for the presentation. Some have already been sent across to RAF Catterick and Captain Rommel was promoted by the Koenig to Field Marshall.”

Draco burst out laughing. “Unlike that lot in there you know what is going on. Let us go and frighten the britches off them.”

Back at the Children’s hospital the lights went off and a screen came down so all in the room could view what was going on at the Parade ground.

Catherine used the intercom for the last time. “General’s a field marshal Draco Romanoff also known as Prince Draco Draconaris of Moldavia is here.”

Each of the Generals crossed themselves. Also in the room was a young officer from the Coberg Cavalry. To him most of the Generals looked terrified and at least one had a dark stain on their trousers.

Draco noticed. “Gentlemen as by now you will know I am here to select personnel to serve in the Royal Cavalry. You young man are you currently in the Coberg? If so go to the stores and give them this note. If they start to mess you about inform them it is Field Marshal Draco’s instruction. Now Generals as you can clearly see Catherine is already transferred to my unit.

The young officer Saluted and marched across to the stores. “Sir what can we do for you? We are rather busy.”

“Well apparently I have been transferred to the Koenig’s Cavalry on Draco’s orders.”

“Sorry sir we will get you all your need now. Would you like to change here into your new dress uniform? The rest will be prepared ready for collection.”

“I think you better call in extra staff as The Field Marshal is here to select recruits. I do know all the Coberg Caverley is to be transferred to the Koenig’s.

“Thank you sirs that tip will allow us to pull their uniform requirements and have it ready when they call round.”

The General who had left with a damp patch on his trousers returned with a tray of glasses. A junior officer carried several bottles of wine and a bottle of Oozo.

“My batman reminded me that you might like Oozo. Would you share a glass or two before we go to the parade ground?”

Catherine looked at the young officer and smiled. She wrote out a message and said, “Take that to the stores. She signed it Draco.

Coming out of the stores was the officer who had previously been in the Coberg. They hugged each other. He showed his letter. “I better come back in with you. Do they know about you being special?”

“No all they appear to be interested in is getting me away as quickly as possible.”

“Well sister I better make sure the Langsdorf twins get good treatment. My sister has been wrongly issued a male uniform. As she is being transferred to the same unit as me and has been up graded to the same rank as me. I thought I better call in with her so there were no mistakes.”

The store man looked at the names he had recently been given. He called his colleagues, “Do any of you see anything special about these names?”

“Well sir we have prepared Rommel’s uniform. We have had a Straffenberg in and two Langsdorf. Perhaps we should guess the next name as it appears all those chosen by the Koenig are from the old German families.”

“Good we better do a computer search and then prepare uniforms accordingly.”

Wee Wee was chuckling away. “Well you are on the correct track and so I will help you”. As the officer looked at the screen words came up next to certain soldiers and officers. The screen said to be transferred to the Koenig’s.

“Oh my we had better call in extra staff. There are far more than I expected.”

“Have you forgotten we are still waiting?”

“Sorry sir I will get the captains dress uniform and she can change in the same room you did. The remainder of her uniform will be ready with yours.”

The two of them left together and were just in time to walk with Draco and Catherine down the ranks of assembled men.

Catherine looked at the lines of men. “The instructions said clearly all staff.
That instruction included female and medical who appear to be missing. I suggest one of you go and round up the missing staff.”

Walking up and down the ranks Draco would stop and tap a soldier on his shoulder. The soldier would then step forward and be given an armband and a letter by Catherine. Occasionally Catherine would tap a soldier. All of these were instructed to make their way to the stores. The stores had processed most of the names and most soldiers found their new uniforms waiting. Others had to wait as their uniform was processed. These were the ones Catherine tapped.

Finally they reached the medical staff. Draco turned to Catherine. “I believe these are yours to select. I did notice you tap one or two previously so I presume several of your sisters are here.”

“Sir we can be relied on at all times to support you or your sister.”

Draco chuckled, “Catherine all my daughters and Granddaughters protect the High Queen be they Pixies, Twinklies or Dragons. You though are none of those yet. I and my sisters know you will protect the High Queen at the very cost of your live if needed. Yes I know full well what you are? How is Lilith your mother?”

“Mother gave me and my sisters the same instructions you just have. I did not realise though we also supported your family sir.”

“My family Catherine? Did Lilith not tell you who sired you? Those are your sisters and nieces you support. Now make me proud as any father would be to see the ascension of his elder daughter to the status of Queen.”

Professor Wyvern was not amused, “Lilith, Lilith he had a child or children with her. Lilith of all people.”

Morning Star, “Mum you knew he was with her before he married you. Just think how many years have gone by. Catherine although she looks young must be one of the very oldest of his children.”

Gaby, “I am not sure what all this is about. Draco did save my Grandma and other relatives of mine from the Third Reich. The only Lilith I can think about had something to do with the Old Testament part of the Bible. But that would be over 4,000 years ago.”

Before anymore could be said a being who looked like Professor Wyvern materialised in the room. “I heard my name being bandied about rather a lot so I thought I better investigate.” She looked at the screen and at Draco. “She looks rather pretty and much like you when you were just as young sister.”

“Lilith you know full well that is your daughter. Mine are here and they are Vampari Draco. Your daughter is a Succubus Draco.”

“Greetings nieces from your aunt Lilith. Now you young lady whom might you be? For all these to be present must mean you are very important to them.”

Lilith smiled, “Child you are correct I am the afore said Lilith. There always was competition between the two of us and I suspect others of our sisters for Draco. I for the last three millennia have been resting in the land of Osiris.”

Gaby smiled. “Lilith if you have been there then you will have met M’at & Osiris. Come to think about it I believe she left a couple of guards to protect me in case I needed it.”

Gaby waved her hands and a massive lion appeared either side of her bed. Lilith looked at the two lions and approached them. “For you two to be here and not back in the land of Osiris means that you Gaby are important to all my family. These are the sole eaters of Osiris and will kill to protect you if they have too.”

“Lilith I am now Gaby Battenberg Bond Queen of Brigantia, The Three Germanys. I believe that on the Isle of Man Oberon and others created me High Queen. I say that for I have not always appeared as I am now”

Lilith curtsied, “Sorry I did not realise my sister Brigantia had been replaced. There is no wonder Draco has all his daughters protect you. Even I realise that the micro troops that appear to be everywhere are his daughters and granddaughters. Yes girls I watched as you played with my Valkerie nieces. They underestimated you. Your Majesty I know full well what you are. I can feel the blood of Brigantia running through your veins as can Draco and the others. I though have just spotted the other markings you wear. Those are the Romanoff family markings and one tells me you were born a prince of Russia and should be Tsar of all Russians. To be honest those markings have me perplexed for looking at you I would have thought you were a Princess.”

“Apparently others have said the same thing. To my friends though I am Gaby Bond Cyclist and junior world champion. Now I need father here as I have just learned that the National Autocross championship is to take place in Bradford at Peel Park.”

Dave Bond appeared and looked at his recently changed younger daughter. “Yes Gaby I saw the advert and entered you before we went to the Isle of Man. I contacted BC about your changes and the only difference it makes is that you will be awarded a few more cups for being the first junior female over the line. John has apparently kept them up to speed on your changes. They are also excited to have a Queen in the cycle team. Now providing you are well enough you will be entered as Gaby Bond Junior world cycle champion. Now if that is all I am going to get some breakfast in the canteen.”

The hormones tearing through Gaby’s veins where also giving her strange thoughts that made her damp below. She also thought of Bernie and her baby that caused Gaby to start leaking from her breasts.

Lilith noticed and suggested Gaby put something there to stop the leaking. Gaby burst into tears. Lilith put her arms round Gaby and gave her a cuddle. “I can see it has come as a great shock to you that you can now give birth and feed babies like all women. High queen or not you need help and it appears that Lilith is the one who has to help you. I understand your mama is also a cycling champion.”

Gaby was very surprised that Lilith knew about her mother. “My mum is the ladies Elite champion.”

“Yes child Peter informed me and asked me to come here and help you.”

Gaby smiled, “Peter came to me in my dreams many times and taught me much. It came as a shock to me when I finally realised I was going to be Gaby rather than Andrew for the rest of my life. For quite some time I have been Gaby part time for some of my friends. I suppose that has got me used to being in Gaby mode. It still came as a shock when I started to bleed. I then realised that Andrew or Drew would now only be the occasional visitor.”

Gaby looked at Lilith and then at her doctor. “You are both sisters and fell for Lord Draco is that correct. I am also to believe you both have children by him who are now part of my protection.”

Lilith nodded her head. “The trouble with Draco is if you stay with him you end up being a permanent pregnancy machine. That is why I moved on. I still love him but being permanently pregnant was not my cup of tea.”

Gaby’s doctor started to laugh. “Sister I could not have said it better myself.”

“So will you two be joining my club? I understand all in it are female.” I feel as if I need a shower will you both come and help me.”

Gaby heard her personal pixie. “They both have forgotten what happens in a shower with you. I though am immune because I have been relieving you. I must say your milk is very tasty and I could drink it for ever.”

Both females showered Gaby and then Lilith burst out laughing. “Sister we forgot Gaby was born male and as we have been in the shower it is almost certain we are with child.”

As they entered the room a white haired lady was waiting. “I thought I better come and see who my daughter Mab has joined forces with.”

Gaby smiled, “Welcome Mother Winter these two have also decided to join my club. You may not know it but several more from the Winter family will eventually join with me after I collect them along with Summer, Spring & Autumn families. If I remember correctly from my dreams there was three winter families Snow, Sleet & Hail.”

The old lady started to smile. “I can see why they all are flocking to be with you. The last time I saw something similar was when Brigantia was around. She though was High Queen and every member of every court could go to her court.”

“Brigantia now that is interesting as she is part of me. Brigantia was my 9th Great Grandmother.”

“Now I understand although so young you must have taken the vacant title of Brigantias and are High Queen.”

“To be honest in the last few days I appear to have inherited many titles both Human and Fae. From Robert of the three Germanys I inherited Northumbria or as you know it Brigantia. Apparently I am also Queen of Bavaria, Austria, and Hannover. In addition apparently I have a claim on the Russian throne. In the Fae realm Neptune and the higher sea life made me Empress of the seas and waters. On Man the Lords of the air appeared and I was made Empress of the Air and Heavens. The Lords of the Field and forest then appeared.”

“Please no more. You have already told me enough. By any chance in your dream did you meet a lady who looks a lot like me? We fell out shortly after Brigantia went on a walk about and some of the other families sided with my sister.”

“Your sister would she be a spring, summer, autumn or winter? In my dreams I did meet up with Winter Snow, Sleet & Hail. They had a senior Queen who spoke for all the families. In due course they will be collected.”

The senior Winter Queen started to smile. “I will wait until you collect them. I am being informed there is a female down in Hampshire who requires help.”

“Sure enough at 33 Silver Street Donna Thorne was sat at a table crying. Mum and Dad why did you both have to catch the Spanish Flu? I cannot believe you both are gone. Yet I have your caskets containing your ashes in front of me. Mum it is as if you knew you were going to die as you have put notes on various items.” Donna burst into tears yet again. Donna thought she heard a voice speak to her. She looked up and around the room and could see nobody.

“Silly Donna look on the Mantel shelf above the fire.” Donna forgot her recent upset and looked.

“Oh you are a little fairy.”

“I am not a Fairy! I am a Royal Pixie. The High Queen ordered me to observe you.”

Donna dried her tear stained face and looked at the Pixie. “I suppose I should not be surprised as only recently I discovered I have magical powers. Are you from the Cornwall or Devon pixies?”

“Donna I said previously I am a Royal Pixie, I am the Granddaughter of Prince Draco Diablo Draconaris Hereditary Prince of Moldavia and Romania. I am a Golden Pixie and I serve the High Queen Gaby Battenberg-Bond Queen of Brigantia.”

“I did not realise other counties had Pixies. If you come from Brigantia then you must be a Yorkshire Pixie regardless of your rank as a Royal Pixie. I was just thinking I will have to start bagging up mum and dads clothing to take to charity shops.”

“Pixie Snowflake calls for help from cousins. They are good at sorting out all that is needed.”

No sooner had Snowflake spoke than a portal appeared and a procession of little girls appeared. Snowflake looked at them. “Please start in the bedroom all that is not required has to go to the Cancer shop in Portsmouth.”

Donna decided to show the girls which room to start on. To her surprise it was already empty apart from a pile of goods in the centre of the room. Donna looked at the pile. Written on it was for the attention of Donna our daughter. Donna burst into tears again. This time though she found she was surrounded by the little girls who all appeared to be trying to cuddle her.

Snowflake spoke, “Donna we cannot leave you in this state. You will have to come with us to our home. The Big Boss might be very angry with Snowflake if I said I left you crying.”

Donna could hear a voice in her head. “Greetings Donna, Snowflake is my personnel pixie and you should obey her. Have the Twinklie's removed all that is needed to be?”

Donna was surprised but replied aloud. “If Twinklie's are tiny girls then it would appear so.”

Snowflake, “Mistress Donna has been crying rather a lot. Will you arrange accommodation for her?”

A very tiny Twinklie appeared. “Gaby all ist in Ordnung. Other than the living room all has already been removed. Tiny has enjoyed bossing larger Twinklie's about.

Donna gasped when she noticed Tiny’s back as it was covered in scars. “Where you in a bad accident or something? I have just noticed your back is covered in scars.”

Tiny, “Donna those are my battle scars. The person who did it to me has been dealt with. Gaby stepped in and gave the instructions of what was to happen to the person concerned. Had she not done so then the Vampari and others would have shredded to bits the culprit.”

Donna started to laugh. “By any chance is your Grandpa a Vampiri?”

“Grandpa Draco is head of the house of Draconaris and so is also head of the Vampiri, Golden Pixies, Draco’s & Barguest families.”

Donna arose from her chair and shaking her head she ran outside. “Guardian of the trees I think I am possessed. I am seeing little people and Pixies. They want me to go with them.”

“Donna, Donna what shall we do with you? We will always be with you. The Queen of the fields and forests has sent the little people for you and Snowflake is her personnel assistant.”

Donna thought for a moment. “Pixies are not supposed to lie and she told me the High Queen had sent her.”

“The Queen has many titles for many roles.”

“Oh, they will think I am an odd one.”

Donna returned to her home to find it had been completely emptied. Sat on the mantelshelf over the fire was Snowflake.

“Well did you check me out?”

“I spoke with the Guardians of the trees as I do often. They informed me you are the personal aid to the Queen of the Trees and Forests and it was safe for me to go with you.”

Back at the Children’s hospital in Sheffield Gaby burst out laughing. “So Donna trusts the tree spirits but was scared by my companions.”

Mother Winter turned to Gaby. “If it pleases the High Queen may I be the one to help Donna. I can see she is obviously an untrained mace.”

“Mother Winter there will be far more than just Donna. Watch the screen.”

As Snowflake was about to open the portal for all to return a tiny voice spoke and curtsied. “If it pleases your Serene Highness Princess Snowflake of Moldavia. The green and brown pixie clans would like your help in getting us to the Queen of the Trees for we have a task to perform. In addition she might know where we are to get our milk and honey from now.”

Donna gasped and was about to run outside, But the green pixie held out her hand. “Donna you have to do your duty. The Orb must be returned to the High Queen. She will also see we are well fed.”

Snowflake looked at the Green Pixie. “Well cousin I will open the portal and the Royal Dora’s will be waiting to feed you and dress you all.”

Donna watched as row after row of green pixies marched past all saluted Snowflake and she returned the salute. Then came the Brown pixies. One stopped by Snowflake. “Highness would you have some milk or honey now? It is not for me but for the Children and those who are ancient.”

Donna, “There is half a litre of milk in this plastic container and I think there was a part used jar of honey. Is that of any use to you?”

Snowflake pointed her hand at both items. “Go now to those awaiting you.” In an instant both items vanished. Both the Green and Brown Pixie smiled.

“Thank you Donna and cousin. They should now have the strength to carry on and will be here soon.”

Winter watched and then spoke. “They are all part of the summer and autumn courts.”

Gaby, “Yes Mother Winter I already know that. They are also known as the Devon and Cornish Pixies. Currently combined they do not have the power to open a portal. For that they need one such as Snowflake.”

Mother Winter’s eyes started to sparkle. “Those boy pixies are pulling those roller-skates and upon it is Moses Staff. I never expect to see that again. Adam took it from the tree of life.”

Lilith ears picked up on this. “I was supposed to have been his wife and not Eve. Had I done as planned then things might have turned out differently for mankind. However I had a rebellious streak although I did love him. Gaby by any chance are you transferring power to Snowflake as there appears to be an energy line leaving you and heading towards Snowflake.”

“Snowflake is drawing power from me to keep the portal open for all who need to come through.”

Lilith looked again and smiled. Over the years since I retired to the land of Osiris. I have learned rather a lot. I cannot make a mistake for the third time and so I must throw in my lot with you Gaby. Those sole eaters tell me other titles you hold.”

Donna was transfixed as the boy pixies appeared pulling the roller skates. Behind them came children and very old pixies. They all were singing and slowly marching towards the portal. Behind the pixies came what looked like Mountain Dwarfs they were also singing we are the men of the Earth like our father Adam. They appeared to be dragging a stone coffin that appeared to be at least 3 metres long.
,
“Gaby, Those Dwarfs are they transporting their father?”

Lilith walked towards the portal and vanished. All in the room watched as the little men all bowed to Lilith. Lilith lifted off the stone lid with ease. She looked at the figure reposed within the stone coffin. She started to cry and then she smiled.

“Adam I am now one with the high queen. I will though as your first wife and the fact that apparently as I still love you. Will stay with your remains until the men of the earth take you to your new resting place?”

Lilith bent over the coffin and kissed Adam. Shortly after she heard a voice in her head. “Lilith you and me were supposed to equals upon the earth. You though became a goddess in your own right. Your second husband Draco did not fare much better than me. Your daughter though marches with her sisters little and large.”

Gaby looked at her doctor. “Well should you not also do your duty?”
Lilith looked up and smiled as she held out her hand. “Sister we will pull the coffin for a little bit. Would you also like to kiss Adam?” Eve did as instructed.

“Ah Eve as always doing your sister’s bidding. Like her I see you partnered Draco. Now what an assortment of children he has given the world. You both are the givers of life and I can feel the new life already inside you. This is the third time for you both and there is no mistake this time. May you both fare better this time in an almost female environment?”

As both females laid an arm on the coffin the Dwarfs stopped pulling and took a rest. The coffin just continued glided above the ground and kept pace with their walking. They stopped by Donna who stared at the remains of Adam. Donna could not resist touching the body of Adam but both Lilith and Eve stopped her. “No Donna you may join the procession though.”

“Even in death he looks magnificent. Why does he glow like that? Oh we appear to have moved to a different place. Oh the trees told me I had a job to do. Are you the High Queen?”

Gaby smiled. “Donna some call me that. Your two companions are the former wives of Adam. His coffin can now take him to a different plane. Where he will continue with his rest.”

“High Queen may I have permission to kiss him before he is gone? I am pure. First though I have to give you this orb.”

“Donna I promise one day you will be allowed to kiss him. However now is not the correct time and place? Now though there are others who are waiting for you through those doors. Then you may present me with the Orb of the trees.”

A surprise Donna wandered through the door Gaby had pointed at. There she found a host of pixies waiting. One creature pointed her hand at Donna and the next instance she was dressed in a green gown with brown trimmings. Lilith & Eve joined her dressed similar although they both wore Golden crowns and Donna did not. Lilith carried the staff that Donna had seen pulled on the roller skates. Eve carried on a Green & Brown cushion a golden crown. Donna looked at them. “These are the partners of my orb they are the Crown of life and the Staff of life. My late mum said to me Donna you are the keeper of the orb and if you ever see the Staff and the Crown of life together you must kiss them before you place them on the person they were intended for.”

The two queens smiled at Donna. As Donna looked at them one group of pixies brought up to their mouths their trumpets. Gaby recognised the tune as The Prince of Denmark’s March. Donna looked at the pixies. There appeared to be far more than had just gone through the portal. Donna looked again as she realised they had all lined up in rows of 9 behind three pixies queens seated upon golden unicorns. Donna blurted out. The Greens and Browns they are lined up behind the three Golden Pixie Queens.”

Both Lilith and Eve smiled. “Donna those are our Brother’s children who guard us. Do not let their size fool you. They are fearless and unlike some will do the job they are entrusted with.”

“I have previously met Snowdrop & she informed me she was a Golden Pixie & personal assistant to the High Queen.”

Lilith. “Snowdrop will be the only pixie who is not in the parade. She is back with the High Queen.”

All the time they marched the trumpets blew. Donna realised they were back in the room that recently had been a ward. However in the short time she had been out of it the room had changed. The entire outside wall was open and the sunlight streamed in. All around was festooned with various banners. Other people stood around the room. Most of the females wore gowns of Brown & Green with a tinge of Gold.

Guya spoke, “Representative of the Wild Wood you may now take your places.” Donna was stunned as various trees appeared in the green space and all raised up their branches until they were almost vertical.

Donna kissed the orb she carried curtsied and placed it in Gaby’s hand. Then she took the Staff of Adam and kissed it and placed it in Gaby’s hand. Then finally she took the crown and again kissed it and the placed it on Gaby’s head.

Guya, “Representatives of the Wild Wood today you saw Donna kiss all three items. With those kisses she bound herself and you her charges to her majesty the High Queen.”

A voice boomed out. “Mistress Guya our guardian must now assume her role before us and ensure that her seedlings are infinite. She must fly in the wind like our seeds eventually will.”

Gaby walked in front of the trees. “Donna it is time you flew with me. Come place your arms round my neck.”

Donna appeared to be in a trance but she did as she was told. “High Queen I cannot stop myself. I feel myself drawn to you like I was to the body of Adam. This time though the pull is far stronger. I apologise but I must kiss you.”

As Donna’s lips touched Gaby’s they took off. Eventually Donna came up for air and then almost immediately kissed Gaby again. Dr Evangeline looked across at Guya. Guya smiled. “Spirit Guardians you have just seen as the scripture foretold.”

“Mistress Guya we already have transmitted to our brothers and sisters what has transpired. We know the guardians be they little or large will be there for us.”

Snowdrop fluttered down. “I am Snowdrop. Thank you trees Donna and Her majesty will be flying for quite some time. By the time they land Donna’s seedlings will have been well and truly pollenated.” Donna like her pixie cousins before her started to flash a beam of light.

Richards bones are found
The BBC Look North News came on the television. The most important news was that it was Richard the thirds bones who had been found with an unknown woman’s. There was much speculation as to where they would finally be interred.

Gaby spoke, “Richards own wishes should be granted and that he is given a funeral fit for a Yorkshire king. Both he and the woman who has all these years accompanied him in death should be interred in the Great Minster of Peter like the Black Prince.”

Gaby had not realised that Pixie cameras had been trained on her and the speech she had just made was broadcast across the world. Later in the day both Bishops of York & Leicester came to see Gaby. They both bowed and then Ebor asked. “Majesty those words about Richard did you mean them?”

“Skipton & Middleham were his Royal castles. York though was his principal cathedral and as such should be his final place of rest. In Leicester they only came to gape at his dead body.”

Leicester looked a little upset and then Gaby added on. “His & her bones may rest at the high altar in Leicester until the Royal funeral service is organised.”

Both priests departed. “Leicester I understand the woman was also of Royal Blood do you know who it was?”

“Mitochondrial DNA has proved she was also a Plantagenet.”
Ebor smiled, “Between us we have to organise two Royal Funerals.”

Members of Richard the third Society came to see the Arch Bishop with plans for the tomb as originally designed by Richard. The Arch Bishop pointed out the female was also of Royal blood and that it was her majesty’s wish both were buried together. For the Genealogists it did not take long to work out whom the bones belonged to and they agreed to alterations to the tomb to show both. The funeral service was arranged for Yorkshire Day.

Wee Wee was monitoring the meeting and the telephone rang. “Arch Bishop her majesty agrees to the alterations in the tomb design. She also agrees to Yorkshire Day as the date of interment for both of them.”

The Arch Bishop was stunned that Gaby knew all that was said. However he was not going to say anything. Throughout the North there was great excitement as a Northern king was returned home.

Prince Philip looked at Elizabeth and asked. “What would you have done?”

“Philip do you need to ask me? We waited years before your mothers wishes were finally agreed to in Israel. Richard is no different and it is correct his wishes are finally permitted. Once a king or Queen then always a monarch.”

“Mam Empress Gaby is on the telephone wanting to speak to you.”

“Elizabeth I would like you to with me to lead the funeral cavalcade from the Royal York to the Minster. I am sending invites out to all monarchs. However considering the special relationship I thought I would ask you personally.”

“I have already given instructions to clear my diary for three days before and three days after the interment. Congratulations on your first major decision. I would have done the same.”

Back at the hospital the ward still looked more like a throne room. Another procession was wending its way to Gaby. This time though the procession contained long dead Kings and Queens along with offspring. The procession eventually stopped by Gaby. A male who was leading the procession spoke. “Thank you Empress for finally granting my wishes. I am now able to re-join my family in eternal rest.”

“Richard I have allowed the Cathedral at Leicester to place your remains at the High Alter. They then will be taken by gun carriage to York on Yorkshire day. From the Royal York Palace they will then be taken and laid to rest in the Great Minster of Peter. In addition I have sent out requests to every Monarch or Leaders of every country to attend your interment at York. Elizabeth has already agreed to join me as chief mourners. We will lead the procession riding white horses and the others will follow your gun carriage.”

Two princes stood before Gaby. “Please can you correct the history books. Uncle Richard did not murder us, that task was due to upstart Henry Tudor Bollingbrooke. We were like others of the Plantagenet family he had murdered because he feared there might be an insurrection against him. Some though managed to escape into the Dales and Fells of the North. We both can see the Great Queen in front of us that carries the bloodline of Aquitaine and Brigantia in her. What was thought lost in the Commonwealth period shall now be returned to the High Queen. All Plantagenet regardless of if they were York or Lancaster are here to greet the High Queen of Brigantia & Aquitaine.

up
61 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos