Drew & the Half Term Break Chapter 43

Printer-friendly version


Drew and the Half Term Break
By Sharphawlad
A Gabyverse Fanfiction

Chapter 43 Kaley & Randall & Martha part2.

The doctor turned towards Kaley, “When we get back from the Morgue I can give you a check over but I do not think you will have anything to worry about.”

“Dr are you looking after my mum?”

Randall, “Doctor if we are moving to England could I have my name changed to Martha. You know & I know regardless of the tests I will be better off as a girl. Kaley can you push me over to my dad. Well you old fool you certainly have done it now. I will ask mum to arrange your funeral and we will bury you with your family in Salem.”

The doctor, “Martha you did say Salem?”

“Yes Doctor some of dads family lived in Salem at the time of the trials.”

“Did they Martha. I was instructed to bury your father so I will carry out your wishes and have him buried in Salem. The funeral will not take place until you are fit enough to attend. Until then his body will be kept in mortuary.”

Doctor, “Gaby did you get that? Or do you want to investigate yourself.”

“Is Zelda or Catrina close by?”

“Yes they are with me now.”

“Aunt Zelda & Catrina I want you both to go to the graveyard in Salem to make arrangements for the body. Also I would like you both to have a good look round and call me if you find anything interesting.”

Catrina, “Aunt Zelda what do we have to look for & should I tell the others?”

Zelda, “I could make it a history lesson about the Salem witch trials.”

Kaley, “Er do you mind if I tag on with the others? I realise i am not from your team but I would like to go.”

Zelda, “I think I can find room for you on the coach.”

Kaley, “Mum I am going wth the others to Salem. Zelda has promised to look after me.”

Zelda looked at the mother, “Darling be a good girl for Zelda.” This brought a smile across Kaley's face.” Kaley went to tell the others she would be joining them on a trip to Salem.

“My mum appears to be getting on well with your group leader Zelda.”

This caused some of the others to splutter.

Catrina, “I am a new girl here but I am sure you are welcome here.”

“Sorry.” said Kaley. “I am very tired & I can hardly keep my eyes open.” The next instance she was asleep in a chair.

Zelda came into the room, “Who slipped her the sleeping draught.”

Jules, “Actually Zelda I did as we wanted to speak to you without Kaley asking questions.”

Zelda, “No more potions have to be slipped to her. She will be coming home with us. So you all know Kaley although she does not know it is my Granddaughter and I expect you to treat her as such.”

Jules, “Then she will be just like my sister Gaby and needs help with her transformation.”

“Actually her mother has partially broken her in as she wears female clothing at home. I do not want any of you telling her though who I am. That will be done when we are ready for going home but I would appreciate you being friends to her.”

Catrina, “Aunt Zelda I will take good care of my cousin as she is the only other cousin I know off.”

Jules, “Zelda we promise we will look after your Granddaughter.”

Zelda covered Catrina with a blanket and let her sleep in the chair. In the morning she awoke to find her mother sitting next to her. “Mum I have to go home and get a change of clothing.”

Mother, “Kaley how would like to live In England as Kaley fulltime. I have contacted my mother and she wants all three of us to go and live with her. I brought you a change of clothing.”

“Mum I am going to be late for the others.”

“Nonsense & I want you to be a good girl for Zelda.”

“Mum Zelda is my friend and so is Catrina. Can I tell them I am going to live in England?”

“Yes if you want.”

“Zelda mum says she has to sort our home out but I can come with you to Salem.”

Zelda just twiddled her fingers, “I suggest your mother also come with us to Salem as there is a spare place if she wants to.”

“Mum please. I will help you sort out when we get back.”

“Ok I will come but I will keep you to your promise when we return.”

Catrina, “Randall is having the surgery today so she will be out for a while. So there is no reason for either of you not to come with us. As for your home there is plenty of time to dispose of it there is no need to start packing straight away.”

“What do you mean there is plenty of time?”

Miss Bell “We are here for three months so there is plenty of time to dispose of what you need to.”

“But my new bosses are expecting me In England.”

“Yes in three months time.” They all started getting on the coach.
Zelda, “Come sit by me and tell me about yourself.”

“Ok mu* Zelda” Zelda smiled as her daughter nearly let slip who she was.

“Kaley your mum seems to be getting on well with my aunt Zelda.”

“Yes Catrina I have noticed they are getting on well. When I get to England I will meet my cousins for the first time. Mum told me she had several sisters & she fell out with her mother. But since you & Zelda turned up she is a different person.”

“Tell you what Kaley how about we pretend we are cousins.”

“Ok that is fine with me.”

“Actually I only learned a few days ago myself I had some cousins. I thought I only had mum & Granny. Then my cousin gives me this job.” “Zelda was supposed to have requested me after seeing me, but my cousin Gaby has the final say. All this is still strange to me. I have a secret to tell you so please do not tell the others.”

Kaley listened, “I am also like that & mum has been helping me.”

“That is why I told you as I realised when I saw you like this and this was something that would never go away.”

“Do you think my cousins will think I am strange?”

“Well Kaley do you think I am strange?”

“To be honest Catrina I never knew you as a boy so as far as I am concerned you are a girl. I would still like to be friends with you though.” They continued to chat during their journey to Salem.

Eventually the coach pulled up and they discovered the town was full of tourists. “A tour guide called Helga Spellbinder took them round the town showing them the sites.”

Catrina, “With a surname like yours are you related to those poor souls who were executed?”

“I was not related to them but my famIly has been here for ages.”

Catrina, “Helga my friend and I would like to purchase an authentic novice's witch costume.”

Helga looked at the two of them, “The shops all have some good replIca costumes.”

“Helga I was told to say to you the Heavenly Queen requires your services now.” Helga looked at the two of them and curtsied.

Kaley, “Catrina her face went white when you said that.”

A short time later Helga returned wIth another lady. Helga, “This lady can help with your request.” The lady appeared to run her hands over both girls. Zelda came into the shop with her daughter.

The lady looked at Zelda, “I have the correct costumes for a naming service mistress.”

Zelda, “Then we will take two.”

“Your grace may I ask why you are here?”

Zelda, “The girls are competing in races with her Majesty the High Queen. This is a history trip combined with me making arrangements for a funeral.”

Catrina, “We have to make arrangements for the burial of Randy Godley.”

“So he is dead is he? He caused the death of my dear daughter.”

Kaley, “I now have a sister as mum has taken your granddaughter as her child.”

The old lady smiled, “A god mother indeed granddaughter of Princess Zelda.”

“Mum.”

“Yes Zelda is your Granny & she is a companion of our Empress.”
“I am sorry mistress I did not realise the child did not know her true heritage.”

Zelda, “Did you not hear the instructions to return home.”

The old lady, “I am afraid that was my fault my youngest daughter Helga & I are the only ones left here appart from those asleep and we can not leave them here.”

“So Zelda how is the great Galadriel?”

Before Zelda could answer Catrina said, “I Presume you already know my Great Grandma. Well she is fine and is currently arranging my naming service.”

“So Zelda the other is my grandchild as well as yours. Both children will have dresses suitable for their status.”

Zelda “Actually your grand daughter is still in hospital. Kaley is my daughters child.”

“Then mistress you need three dresses not two. I would like to see the child as would her aunt.”

Zelda, “Now mother Spellbinder. We would like a tour of the town not normally given. Starting with the cemetery and then every house that was once occupied by your family.”

The younger woman, “In that case we will both dress formally for the occasion.”

The old lady.” The town’s folk are used to people dressing as such and will think nothing of it. In fact we often have school parties dressed as witches walking round the town.”

The old lady waved her hand and she & her daughter had changed the outfit they were wearing.

Catrina, “That was cool one day I hope I can do that as well as you.” Back at the coach the others were waItIng for Zelda to return.

The old lady. “I am the High priestess of our order and Helga who you have met is the last of my daughters. When I awoke today I did not expect a visit from a Royal Princess.” She looked around the coach, “So we have more Royals than Zelda on this coach. I may be old but I can still identify you from your Halo's.”

“Kaley I can see you are Zelda's Granddaughter, as for you young lady Royal blood courses through your veins.”

Catrina, “The Empress Gaby is my cousin. Jools here is her sister.”

The old lady, “Yes of course she is Catrina. As she is your cousin we will all call you Queen Catrina.” This brought a giggle from the others.

Catrina in that case, “I command you show us the cemetery, but first we all must be dressed appropriate to our station.”

The old lady waved her hand and all of the girls found their clothing transformed. “So you are not all novices as I first thought.”

Jools, “All of us in some way are related to the Empress and when we come of age will become her companion.” “For now we are school girls on a history tour of America.” The old lady looked at Jool’s. She then smiled.

“That was the court house were so many innocent victims were condemned. The ironic thing is that the true witches were never suspected. We managed to save most of those who where killed.”

Eventually they reached the grave yard they looked at several monuments. Zelda said, “Catrina are you still in contact with the Empress?”

Jools “My sister says we have to form a ring and play with the pink balls.”

The old lady, “Children’s energy balls. It is a long time since I tossed one of these about.” Very soon they were all tossing the balls around. The balls appeared to be getting bigger as they were passed around.

Catrina, “Now.” All the balls were hurled at the centeral tomb they appeared to pass through the gates. A second or two later there was a boom and the very ground shook.

The high priestess looked across at the tomb, “Zelda they have conjured up Dragon fire even I cannot do that as it is reserved for those who are special.”

Zelda, “Stay and watch the fire.” “As they watched the sky appeared to be full of dragons.

Catrina smiled, “Look they come now.” BeatrIce was the first to arrIve.

“Aunt Catrina mother will be here shortly. You did a fine job of the Dragon fire.”

The high priestess, “Young lady the necklace you wear denotes you as the first born of the Empress Gaby. Am I to understand that Catrina is also of the Empresses blood?”

Beatrice, “Madame Priestess Catrina like Jools converses often with her sister my mother. As for the dragon fire all who have dragon blood can create the dragon fire.” As she finished speaking they could all see the golden streak coming across the sky. As Gaby and the others landed and approached Catrina. The High priestess fell prostrate on the floor.

“Mistress I could not leave the children sleeping,”

Gaby, “I have known full well why you both were still here. Catrina I see you have done as requested. Now perhaps we should have another game before I give them a wakeup call they need.”

Once again they formed a circle. Gaby & all her sisters produced pink balls. They then threw them to the others eventually everybody had handled each ball. Gaby and her sisters then threw the ball at the collum of dragon fIre that surrounded the monument. The balls all merged into one and then it appeared to go down the centre of the column. Within minutes there was another more violent explosion and the ground shook and trembled as if it feared for its very existence.

The town’s people thought it was an earthquake and was reported on the media that Salem had suffered a minor earthquake. The column of fire vanished. The High priestess was going to rush to examine the entrance

Gaby, “No stay where you are.”

The first girl came staggering out. As she stepped into the open she said, “Ah fresh Air.” It took her a whIle to sort her self out and then realised that others were joining her and she sat down.

The others all came out. “How have we got free sister from the long sleep?”

“I am not sure but did you not feel that power surge run through each of us. To create that there must be a friendly dragon nearby. If there is a friendly dragon nearby then we must serve it.” Eventually they looked at the tomb and it collapsed into the ground and there was no trace of it.

Catrina, “Gaby are you my cousin or Sister. Beatrice seems to think I am your sister.”

Gaby, “I suspected the same when I first saw you. Your bloods though proved beyond doubt you are my sister. We now know how and why you came to be with your mum.”

“You’re naming though grandma has taken charge of. Now they has got themselves presentable I suppose we had better release the force field.”

The first female out, “Girls stand to attention. Present wands.” Gaby and the others walked the line of girls.

Gaby, “You appear to be the one in charge please collect their wands for me.”

The girl looked at the high Priestess. “Just do as asked please. In fact Empress there also are mine and my remaining daughters to hand in.”

Gaby took them and broke them in half. “Mums wand had been destroyed then ours will also be destroyed. We have to obey. Perhaps the dragon is close by. These are only girls like us.”

The eldest of the girls. “They may be girls but did you see how that one spoke with authority. I have seen those eyes before. I remember now it was at court when I was presented. She has the eyes of the Great Galadriel.”

The girl returned to Gaby with all the wands, “This was given to me as a child by the great Galadriel. I am loathed to hand it over as it is hers, but I will do as commanded.”

Gaby broke all the other wands and then examined the silver wand she had been presented with.

“So this was given to you by Galadriel. I will recharge it as it is empty.”

“Mistress I was called Galadriel’s keeper of wands. Those who slept with me are all members of the Wand keepers coven and all loyal to the Great GaladrIal.”

Catrina, “We are all glad to here that.”

The young witch spotted Zelda and went across to them, “I should have known you two were not far away. Is my mistress with you?”

Gilda, “May I ask why you are still holding a wand?”

“Empress Gilda the young woman returned it to me when I told her it was Galadriel’s wand. I handed all the others over. Just who is she for although I obeyed the instructions I am still loyal to my Galadriel & Heaven help anybody who intends to harm her.”

A voice, “I see you are still holding my wand for me may I have it?”

“Your Majesty I was compelled to hand the other wands over but this was returned so I may return it to you.”

Galadriel, “Come with me. Gaby do you need a keeper of wands?”

“Actually I do not but my Grand mother appears to be leaving her wands all over the place & I believe she needs a keeper of wands. I already have met your mother and sister and your mother’s grand child who is ill in hospital. I think you should meet my Grand mothers & great Grand mother.”
“Princess Tina & Princess Oh my. The Twins they are your grandmothers then you must also be of Galadriel’s blood.”

Galadriel handed the wand to Gaby who appeared to absorb it. “You are the one the ledged foretell. You are the One.”

Gaby, “I neither asked nor knew what I was but I have had to accept my station & that of my friends. Yes through my sister I instigated your restoration & that of your famIly.”

“For us this is judgement day.”

Gaby, “My sisters came here today to arrange a funeral for Randy and for a while it would be better if it went ahead. You may stay for the funeral of your former husband.”

“Mistress Galadriel I made a big mistake and I lived to regret it. My husband only ever once gave me a child & then I would have nothing to do with him. He hated me & was unkind to me. After one of his attacks I turned to stone. Mother could do nothing to restore me.”

Gaby, “I know all about what happened to you.” “This is Kaley and she wishes to speak to you.”

“I now have my god mother back as well as my sister’s mother. So I have two mothers to guide me and so does Randall. I think it would be better if you gave her a female name perhaps Rachel or something similar.”

“I was never God mother to a girl only to a boy and that was just before I was transformed.”

Gaby, “Take it from me Kaley is your god child and over saw your restoration. She and the others did not realise I sent my sisters with them. She was under the impression she was a daughter of a minor god.”

The witch cracked out laughing. “Empress Gaby at first I thought there was a dragon nearby as it was dragon fIre that released our bonds. Then came the energy bolts of the gods & fInally the ball of love from a mother for her children. You may be of Galadriel’s blood but the power in you is considerably stronger than Galadriel ever had. I sense you could have single handed freed us If you wished so. Empress I failed your children and my child who I left in the hands of a monster.”

Gaby, “I know there was nothing you could do. You wondered if you should use magic to protect your child but you refrained from doing so. You let your magic turn on you rather than harm your husband and others. Yes I know all about you and why you did what you did.”

“As for your child Medea Kaley's mother could do with help bringing Kaley & Rachel up. Helga now there is no reason to ignore my instructions is there?”

Helga, “Empress Galadriel may I present all but two of my daughters.”

Galadriel, “Helga whilst I am pleased to receive your daughters it is not the correct time or place for them to be presented.”

Medea, “Gaby may I and Aphrodite make arrangements for Randys Funeral?”

Aphrodite, “I once did love him and he was after all the father of my child. I never understood why he went strange & refused to have anything to do with me you would think I was cursed like the women of Lesbos.”

Gaby, “You may lay his mortal body to rest for now. One day I will allow his sole to be reunited with you.”

Medena, Empress Gaby, “Can you tell me dos Heron the centaur still live on Mount Pelion? It is a long time since my twin Medea & I were there. There we met the Lady Galadriel and Gilda. I received Galadriel’s wand there. From that day we became Galadriel’s first coven. At the time I did not realise we had been with the three most influential beings we could meet.”

Gaby, “Helga you and all your daughters are going to be taken to where they can all recuperate.” First though we have two more guest approaching.”

In the mountains an elderly lady said, “Daughter did you feel that?”

“Yes mother the mountain moved twice.”
“Help me outside please.”

“Mother you have not gone out for ages.”

“Please do as I ask.” The old lady looked into the distance, “My daughter we are summoned to return home this night. See the column of Dragon fire. A great dragon lord has returned to this land and we must greet him. Put everything in my bag and we will use the horse and trap.”

The house and all its contents appeared to go into the bag. “We wIll not be returning so no trace of us must be left here.”

The woman helped her mother on to the trap and they set off. “First we stop at the cave of hopefullness & there we change our rayment.”

“Mother what if others see us?”

“Only those who should be out this night will be out. See that column of fire. That is dragon fire and it means we must return to Salem.”

“Mother after the trials you vowed that you would never return there.”

“I did but this is different. This is a summons neither of us should fail to obey. Even those laid sleeping will answer the call.”

In the cave the old lady said, “I must recharge our wands first and then we change.” Mother and daughter pointed wands at each other and they looked like sisters. “That is better now to see if we can dress each other.”

“Mother why the dress uniform?”

“I am not rolling up looking like some old crone. Not when I know the highest of the high will be there to receive us.”

“Mother you mean that Galadriel once again walks on the face of earth.”

“Daughter not only Galadriel but those I thought I would only see again in my sleep. As I said before that is dragon fire and only those born of dragon blood can produce it. The fire is not from Galadriel for she is Fay but the fire is Fay and dragon.”

“Mother do we have to do battle with the dragon?”

“I doubt it very much infact we shall dispose of the trap and rIde our horses into the town.” The trap folded itself up and went into the bag. The ponies appeared to have changed shape and colour.”

Mother white horses indeed.” They each sat side saddle and proceeded down the mountain pass.

On their way they met a red haired gentleman who was out with his daughters.

The gentleman, “Pray tell me are you also going to the Dragon fIre?”

The old lady, “Would you three be looking for luck?”

Crimson, “You could put it like that.”

“Then if you care to join us I will give you a gold coin each.”

“Mother what you are doing.”

“Daughter did you not see their ears they are leprachauns who have lost their luck and we have just restored it to them.”

Crimson, “Madame are you not scared it may be a trap.”

“My Lord even if it was a trap and it meant my end I would be honour bound to respond. I am not scared of dragons I one had a friend who was a dragon. Like me he if he still exists he would come to the summonds of the dragon fire. All magic people be they large or small like you Leprechauns must obey.”

Crimson chuckled, “What gave us away my lady?”

“The mention of your luck. Well I promise that your cauldrons will soon be full to bursting.”

“First allow me to upgrade your ponies and Horse and also to dress you as you should be.”

“I presume you have no wife or you would look like her my lord.”
“I lost my partner a long time ago & now I only have the children.”

“Like you I lost the love of my life a long time ago. He gave his life to protect those he cherished. Perhaps we should get to know each other better.”

As the woman and child dropped asleep Shamus said, “Crimson what are you doing she thinks we are all leprechauns down on our luck.”

“Shamus,” said his wife “We play the part of Crimsons children. We are doing it because our daughter asked us to.”

Crimson, “My ladies you fell asleep but we continued on the journey.”

The mother took a locket from her neck and kissed it, “Crimson my love I have waited for you return & it appears it is not to be. When we reach our destination I will ask Galadriel for permission to take the leprachaun as my new partner. He like me has suffered the loss of his family and perhaps together we can heal our hearts.”

Crimson smiled to himself. Shamus was getting panicky but his wife calmed him down.

Shamus looked at the outfit he was wearing. “She has dressed me as a Royal Leprachaun. Look at father he is dressed like a prince of Leprechauns. The Mother and daughter are both dressed in red.”

“Shamus that outfit denotes her as a Queen and the girl as a princess.” They travelled through the town seeing nobody and then they reached the cemetary. There they could see a massive crowd who parted to allow them to pass.

By the time they had got near Gaby everything was prepared for their arrival.” The Queen looked at Gaby and then curtsied.

“Mistress take our wands in proof of our loyalty. I also have something to ask of you. I found three leprechauns down on their luck and gave each of them a gold coin. Would it be an imposition to ask that their cauldrons are refilled? The second question I have to ask is. As you can see I was the wife of Lord Crimson who valiantly gave his life for those he loved. As the male leprechaun has lost his partner in a similar way to me can I have permission to take the leprechaun as my partner? I promise I will be a good mother to all his children.”

This brought a giggle from some leprechauns seated nearby. Gaby turned to the male leprechaun, “Is it also your wish?”

Crimson, “Only if my children agree and those of the Queen agree.”

Gaby, “In that case we had better ask if you can be united by me. Crimola, Red and Yellow you speak for your sisters what is your verdict? Crimson Princess I will also ask your verdict as you have stayed wth your mother?”

The Crimson Princess, “Regardless of the verdict mother and I are reunited with my sisters. I was but a baby when I last saw them & so to them I will always be the baby. For the first time in years I saw the mother I once knew. The column of fire rekindled the dragon fire inside her. Her energy that had slowly being depleted returned.”

“Mother now looks more like my sister than my mother. I also saw how tender towards my mother the leprechaun was. If I had not been with mother all this time I would have thought the leprachaun was her secret lover. I have no objection & now I will listen to my sisters.”

Red, “We have no objection providing all the Queens daughters and nieces are allowed to attend and the Lord Snow gives the Crimson Queen away. In addition we insist that the Crimson princess unites with her sisters and companions.”

The Crimson princess, “Empress I know not what my sisters have planned for me but I will accede to their demand.”

Gaby, “What if instead I was to ask you to join my family & become one of my eternal companions?”

The Crimson Princess looked at Lord Snow and then at her sisters. Uncle Will you give mother to the leprechaun prince?”

Snow bowed, “Crimson Queen are you sure this time?”

“My Lord Snow you had the privilege of giving me to your late brother. I loved him with all my heart and until today when I met the leprechaun Prince I thought I would never find anybody to replace your brother. Lord Snow there will always be a place in my heart for him & perhaps one day we will be reunited.”

“Sisters I would like to get to know you all. As mother is to once again take a partner I wIll no longer be required. However I have received a request that I cannot turn down. Empress I will agree to become one of your companions. Will it be possible for me though to spend some time with my sisters?”

Gaby burst out laughing as did most of the others. Crimola, “Sister you have just agreed to be reunited with all your sisters and cousins. We are all companions of the Empress as are all the children of the Dragon Lords.”

Gaby, “Crimson Princess, It’s my great grandfather who is giving your mother away.”

The Crimson Queen, “The dragon fire you summoned us with, then you must also be of my Lady Galadriel’s blood. The Collum showed signs of Dragon & Fay.”

Gaby, “Child of Aphrodite or should I say Venus.” “Yes you are correct Galadriel is my great Grandmother several times over & Lord Snow my Grandfather twice over.”

“So I was correct my brain is not as senile as I thought. Leprechaun Prince There is somebody who I am afraid takes precedent over you.”

“I would have loved to have you as a partner but. There now is a supreme dragon queen and I must merge with her. Had you been Dragon like my Lord Crimson It would not have mattered. Empress I see from their halo's there are already many Dragon Queens & Princesses. As loyal mate of Lord CrImson I ask to take my place as the Crimson Queen.”

Gaby, “Aunt Crimson the place was always yours. You will forever be one of my companions but I propose you also take the Leprechaun Prince as a partner. This will not stop your duties as Crimson Queen.”

“Empress I cannot take the Leprechaun Prince as my husband that would not be possible. If my children live then so could my Lord Crimson so I will do my duty as his wife.”
Gaby, “Crimson Queen you did not hear me correctly. I have just instructed you to marry the leprechaun Prince and I will not take no for an answer.”

“Empress as you have instructed me I will go ahead with the wedding.”

Gaby, “Big Red will you arrange for all the bridesmaids. Grandfather the leprechaun prince needs a stag night can you arrange that?”

Herne, “Baccus and I would be willing to do that for the Leprechaun prince.” Crimson departed with the men & they were laughing away.

“Snow my brother for a moment I thought I had blown it I was sure she had recognised me.”

Snow, “No she has no idea infact Gaby has had to order her to go ahead with the wedding. She is still in love with you Crimson. Come brother we have a lot of drinking to do.”

The Crimson princess, “Empress Gaby do we have a hen night while the boys are having a stag night. Because if I am to become your companion then I think we should.”

Medea, “Empress I think she is correct we should all hold a party to rejoice. We have seen the restoration of our children & sisters. We already are bound but I along with my sister wish to make the bond permanent.”

Venus, “Gaby they all wish to you to enforce your law concerning children of gods.”

Gaby, “Very well you all shall have the party you desire this night. Venus after the funeral we shall have a mass wedding were all those who wish to take their vows.”

Catrina, “Does that include me Sister Cousin?”

Gaby, “Like Maddy & Renate you wIll never be far from my bed. While others take their turn we are already one. So Catrina you may like your sisters take your vow. Regardless I am always there for you.”

Catrina, “Then I will join you Gaby and all the team will also. They all wanted to join with you but thought they were too young.”

Gaby, “Well are you going to speak.”

“Gaby we have our own little group here and we have your sister with us.”

Jools, “I have always liked Catrina & I had no idea she was our sister. But we long since had decided we all wanted to be on your team. In some way we are all related to each other. We all worked together to send a get well message.”

Gaby, “Yes I know about your escapade and looked at Zelda.”

Catrina, “I missed the first occurrence but I was there for the second.”

Agatha, “Gaby once Catrina joined the team the power balls became far more powerful. Prior to that we could not do much damage with them but Catrina could blast the cave clear of the rock fall without realising what she was doing. Gaby you have described Princess Crimson as a dragon maid or child of a dragon. We over heard The Crimson Queen say to the Crimson princess that Lord Snow had decreed some time ago that all dragon children had to become the companions of the Empress. If that is the case then it automatically applies to some of our group.”

Gaby. “That statement is correct although there has to be variations for various reasons. Most of you are my cousins & so Dragon, Fay or Mer. If you come into these groups then you are if not already married to me are betroved to me and arrangements will be made for our marriage.

“If like Venus’s daughters you come into the last group then there are no wedding arrangements in place. However all who came into this group and asked have been received. So if you wish to follow Jules and Agatha then I will be happy to receive you.”

Silver, “What about the children of gods.”

Gaby.”If not already covered by groups1-3 then they are in group four.” “If you already have children then they become mine.”

Jools looked at her remaining friends. “Gaby none of us want to be split up and we want Catrina to stay with us. We all work well as a group and while currently none of us is fantastic at magic we all want to learn. We all realise that you have being placing various persons to oversee our protection.”

“I do not know who the Leprechaun prince is but I recognise the two children. I presume they were there for us and accidentally met the Crimson Queen and Princess.”

Gaby, “The leprechauns were detailed to watch you but their companion decided to stay with them. Crimson Queen like all the queens you will forever be my companion, but I think you should spend some time with your husband for you have been separated long enough,”

Lord Snow appeared, “Once again I give you away.”

Gaby, “Lord Crimson was your brother. He never said his vows In front of me. Crimson Queen I take it you took Lord Crimson as your husband and gave him many children.”

“Yes I did and have many daughters who as I can see are your loyal companions.”

“Now you my Lord you took a wife and she gave you many children.”

“Yes Empress is correct.”

“I take it you both still wish to say your vows in front of me.”

Lord Crimson, “Empress Gaby and all here present I take the Crimson Queen as my wife for all eternity and lay claim to all her children as my children.”

The Crimson Queen looked at Gaby and then at her husband as Gaby said, “Lord Crimson I think it is time you created some more dragon companions for me?”

up
52 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos