Prudence

Printer-friendly version

New-Arrival-Nite-French-Maid-Costume-Room-Servant-Cosplay-Outfit-Erotic-Adult-Women-Sexy-Lingerie-Hot_0 - Copy.jpgPRUDENCE

By Joannebarbarella

This little story was inspired by Angela Rasch's recent blog about Forced Fem. I hope she likes it.

****************************************************************************************************************

“I’m a very good maid,” she told herself somewhat smugly for maybe the fiftieth time that day, “a very good maid indeed.”

She was enjoying her daily chores, all of which gave her great satisfaction. She had already made the beds, prepared and served breakfast, cleaned away the dishes, loaded the dirty clothes into the washing machine, vacuumed the floor and was now doing a little dusting. Later she would iron and start thinking about what to cook for dinner. Life was good and she was happy.

As she passed a mirror she stopped and checked that her uniform was sitting correctly and gave a little twirl that made the petticoats under her short skirt rustle satisfactorily. She bent forward a little, allowing the cleavage between her generous breasts to peep nicely and provocatively above the low-cut neckline and puckered her glossy lips as she would at any of her male employers to demonstrate her willingness to perform whatever additional duties they might require. It was her pleasure to look her very best while she served. She batted her eyelashes and tucked a stray hair back into the cap of her uniform. She loved being blonde and pretty and she hoped sexy too.

“I feel pretty, oh so pretty, so pretty and witty and gay,” she sang to herself as she resumed dusting, mincing along in her four inch heels, happy and contented with her lot in life. It really was wonderful being the maid for this lovely family, especially sweet Mister Bolton. Every night she graced his bed and made sure he was satisfied. She thought about his beautiful penis between her lips and then filling her pussy. it made her wet just thinking about it. She day-dreamed about walking down the aisle of a lovely church towards his waiting arms, the train of her beautiful white gown supported by two pretty little girls.

Just then the doorbell rang.

“Prudence, please answer that,” called her Master from the lounge room. “I’m expecting a visitor.”

“Yes, Sir,” she replied, heading across the hall to the front door.

She opened the door, revealing a well-dressed man in his thirties.

“May I help you, Sir?”

A slightly confused look crossed the man’s face before he replied.

“Er…I’m here to see Mr. Bolton”

“Certainly Sir. Allow me to take your coat and I’ll show you in.”

Prudence took his coat, hung it on the rack in the hall and, wiggling her backside suggestively, ushered the man into the lounge room. Her employer came forward with hand extended.

“Good to see you, Jim. Come in and sit down. Would you like coffee?”

His guest nodded assent so he turned to Prudence. “Coffees and a snack please Prudence.”

“Yes, Sir, right away,” and she curtsied before she sashayed off to the kitchen.

As he sat, Jim said to Bolton, “Do I know her from somewhere? She looks kinda familiar, but normally I don’t forget a pretty face and I can’t place her.”

Bolton laughed heartily. “You’ve certainly seen her before, but under different circumstances, and I ‘m hardly surprised you don’t recognize her. The last time you saw her she was a he.”

“Huh?”

“Yep! Prudence was Pete The Heat just a few years ago.”

“The Heat? That rotten little bastard? Sorry, Bob, but it’s hard to believe. I know he disappeared, but nobody knew why. What happened, and how?”

“Well, as you know, he was always a cocky little shit as well as being the most dangerous hit-man around. Anyway, he thought he was invincible and I found out that he was fucking my wife and they were planning to run off together. I couldn’t allow that. Wait until we get our coffee and I’ll fill you in. You don’t have anywhere else to go, do you?”

“No. I’m cool, and you’ve got me intrigued anyway, until I hear this story.”

“When she brings back our coffee I’ll give you a demonstration of just what a good girl she is.”

At that point Prudence re-entered the room with a tray bearing cups and plates of cookies.

“Thank you, Prudence. Please put the refreshments down there, “ indicating the coffee table between him and his guest.

“Yes, Sir,” said Prudence, leaning forward to expose her bosom over the plunging neckline of her low-cut uniform while obeying his instruction.
“Will there be anything else?”

“Yes, Prudence. I would like you to give Mr. Smith a proper greeting to our household.”

“With pleasure, Sir.”

She turned, smiling, to the visitor, and gracefully knelt between his legs. She reached forward and pulled down the zip on his trousers, gently extracting his penis from his underpants and nestling it in her hands. Jim Smith sat stunned as she began to massage his hardening prick into a tumescent column.

She gave him a coquettish smile as he became rigid and then lowered her head onto his now hard member (which was not inconsiderable) pulled back his foreskin and began to lick and suck its purple head before taking its whole length into her mouth and giving him the best blow-job that he had ever experienced. A couple of minutes later, when he had ejaculated his load into her mouth, she licked him clean, wiped him off with some tissues and replaced his implement back into his trousers, zipping him up with a friendly little parting pat.

“I trust that was satisfactory, Sir?” She asked a little anxiously, glancing towards her employer.

“Uh, yes, totally.” said Jim Smith, still more than a little bemused by the experience.

“Good. Thank you, Prudence. You may go now.” Bob Bolton grinned at his guest.

Prudence curtsied respectfully before she left the room, swinging her butt saucily toward the two men.

Jim shook his head. “I can’t believe it. I’ve just been given a BJ by The Heat. A few years ago he would have bitten my dick off and then blown my head away for good measure. He’s really a woman now?”

“Oh yes, completely, except she doesn’t have periods and can’t have kids, otherwise, fully equipped.”

“Well, tell me the story. I’m all ears.”

“OK. As I said, four years ago I found out that the psychopathic little bastard was shagging my wife. It made me mad, because it was such a waste of my best and youngest hitman. I had thought he was completely loyal and trustworthy, but then most guys do think with their dicks when temptation is shoved in front of them. At first I was going to have him iced, but when I cooled down a bit I thought I would make him an object lesson of what happens to employees who betray me and also a sweet bit of revenge.”

“So I did a little research and I found this clinic which specializes in transforming men into women, not only physically but modifying their personalities and behaviour too. I made the necessary arrangements, caught the two of them going at it like a couple of randy rabbits one night. When he woke up he was at the clinic and suitably restrained with no chance of escape.”

“What about your wife? Patience, wasn’t it?”

“Maybe I was a little ” impatient” with her, ha, ha. She’s wearing a pair of cement high heels at the bottom of the Hudson.”

“I decided that I would teach young Pete that you shouldn’t double-cross your employer.”

“I had a long talk with the people at the clinic and they told me what they could do. First, they could completely physically transform him into a woman and then they could modify his personality and behavior to make him totally submissive and obedient. I figured he owed me a wife so I came to a decision that he would replace her. In fact she does a great deal more than that spoiled bitch ever did.”

Bob paused and sipped at his coffee. He got up and went to the drinks table and poured himself a triple scotch.

“Want one, Jim? This gets a little heavy.”

Jim agreed that a stiff drink would be in order and waited while Bob poured him one.

“So I told him exactly what was going to happen. He was going to become a woman. He raged like a maniac and told me he would kill me the first time he got a chance.”

“Over the next several months I watched as they physically transformed him into a girl. It actually took over a year. I saw them cut out his cock and balls and turn them into a pussy. They had him on hormones of course and I gloated as he developed breasts and I directed them to enhance them to a C-cup size and give him implants. I oversaw the feminization of his face so that there was no trace of masculinity left. You can see how well I did that. I didn’t go overboard, just made her look like a very pretty girl.”

“When we were finished she hated it. Pete was still inside her and raging to get at me, which was exactly what I wanted. She couldn’t get away from the daily modifications and she physically became a girl. One of my directions was that she retained all of her memories. I wanted her to know exactly what she was being punished for.

“Then they started the behaviour modification. I watched as they gradually turned him into a submissive little bimbo. It was a combination of torture, conditioning, drugs and hypnotism. I really enjoyed watching it all happen. He gradually became my maid and my personal sex-slave. I can’t call him “he” any more. There’s no “he” left. She is entirely a “she”. As I’ve said one of my stipulations was that she remember everything from her previous life, because I wanted him to suffer, to remember what it was to be a man but know that he could never fuck a woman again.”

“Well, I succeeded. She is now my totally submissive maid. She cooks and cleans the house, does the laundry and looks after my every need. She’s in my bed every night. She sucks my dick and fucks me like a rattlesnake She obeys my every command, as I’ve demonstrated to you already. I even gave her the name Prudence as a constant reminder of what got her into this fix in the first place ”

Jim sipped at his large scotch and contemplated his friend’s story.

“So you really got your revenge, Bob.”

“In a way Jim, but a couple of small problems. Somewhere along the way she discovered that she actually loves being a girl. She hated what she had been before. Pete was a thoroughly nasty little bastard and she didn’t want to be him or be like him in any way. She is gloriously happy being the totally female, air-headed little bimbo that she is now, and instead of hating me she’s pathetically grateful for what I had done to her.”

He shook his head and sighed. “And there’s one other thing….”

“What’s that, Bob?”

“I love her.”

New-Arrival-Nite-French-Maid-Costume-Room-Servant-Cosplay-Outfit-Erotic-Adult-Women-Sexy-Lingerie-Hot_0 - Copy.jpg

up
170 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

The ironing is delicious

laika's picture

The ending redeemed what would have been a pretty typical one
of those kinds of stories, with no likeable characters at all...
That ironic twist gave people who probably didn't deserve it
a happy ending. Sure wasnt the outcome Bob expected.

A tidy little exercise, even if there's not much of you in it,
hugs, V

Women Must Iron

joannebarbarella's picture

Just ask our previous Prime Minister Tony Abbott.

Delightful, Joanne,

I was right about those "fleshpots" after all, a great little story with a wonderful conclusion.You have excelled yourself !!

ALISON

You've proved you're a

You've proved you're a perfect story writer.

I Can Only Admire

joannebarbarella's picture

Your exquisite taste! Thank you my dear.

What's the old saying, "The line between love & hate is a ...

a fine one."

Told a lot in a short story.

So they love each other. OR so the boss says.

HUM?

Mind you they are or were both vile killers, the ex-hitman and the mob boss who killed his faithless wife.

But he insisted the hit man retain his memories.

When will she rebel and kill him?

BTW I was half expecting the visitor to pass out from a drugged drink and wake up some months later as maid number two.

Thanks for posting.

John in Wauwatosa

John in Wauwatosa

If Only

joannebarbarella's picture

John,
I wish I had thought of that. Maid number two would have added an extra layer of nastiness.

Mind Boggling

This borders on Twilight Zone material. He punished the poor fool so much it became pleasurable and a source of love(?).

Bad people doing bad things, with the immense help of other bad people.

All in the name of some code of ethics.

Very well written.

Angela Rasch (Jill M I)

Attachment to pain

According to my Psychology Professor, victims of abuse often develop a connection between pleasure and pain. I have it though the abuse occurred over 50 years ago.

Gwen

Stockholm Syndrome?

joannebarbarella's picture

That's a well-documented consequence of captivity.

Ethics, Jill?

joannebarbarella's picture

That's not how I would have described what happened here, although you definitely have a point. I was trying out one of the aspects of your blog, which was the absolution of guilt associated with forced fem. Don't know if it worked, but maybe the Law of Unintended Consequences.
Anyway, thanks Jill.

So...

What a wonderful little tale with much to think about. Rather than seeing two psychopaths I envision two sociopaths; one seeking his pleasure and the other truly finding his. Whilst I may be splitting hairs, a killer's mental pathology is usually defined by the method of his madness. The psychopath would be quick and to the point; a bullet in the head for example. The sociopath would take his time and prolong the death for whatever reason he has chosen as a method to achieve pleasure or satisfaction. I suppose I'm writing this strictly as a point of interest when I should really be glorifying a marvelous tale with a twist of an ending.

May Your Words Flow Like Water From the Well...

Kelly

PKB_003b.jpg

Pete The Heat

joannebarbarella's picture

I definitely envisaged as a psychopath. His transformation into Prudence caused a revulsion against his previous nature, making her into a "nicer" human being. I saw Bob Bolton as your more typical gangster, a kind of Soprano character, who would be almost by definition, a sociopath who had to maintain his position and standing with others of his kind.

Thank you for commenting.

The heat is on

And you say I put my characters through hell...

Well done, Jo!

I Learned It From You, Nick

joannebarbarella's picture

How to torture characters, that is. Now it's about time you tortured a few more for our sadistic pleasure. Get your single thumb out of your fundamental whatsit.

some time people are macho

some time people are macho and nasty because deep inside they want to be soft femmine and girly.this being forced to be a maid let that inner person free rain

Now that was different.

Now that was different.
Sweet revenge