Drew & the Half Term Break Chapter 40

Printer-friendly version


Chapter 40 Drew’s Northumbria Friends.Drew & the Half Term Break
by Sharphawlad
A Gabyverse fanfiction

Two red headed girls entered the room & went directly to Gaby. “We have found your friend & his grandfather. He is in the Royal Northumberland hospital in Newcastle & is in rather a bad way. We managed to get all the details from the files & would recommend having him transferred by helicopter to the specialist unit at home.”

Dr. Helen Fullolove looked at the records, “I will get on to it right away.”

The two girls looked around & saw Maddy. “We had another job to do or we would be here earlier.”

Gaby “So you two are friends of Maddy.”

“We originally befriended Maddy to protect her as we believed she was you, But it ended up with her protecting us. We now are your friends, family & companions. We usually get the jobs nobody else wants.”

Gaby. “Was I a job nobody else wanted?”

Daisy “Actually we do like cycling & do it for fun. It was for fun we entered the races. We could see what you could not & we reported back & from then on we cycled when we knew you were entered.”

“So I acutely had been under observation for some time.”

Justine. “Long before your mother started for team Apollonaris. You caused quite a laugh when you went as the warrior Princess Gaby. Your mother’s blood test confirmed her heritage. From then onwards you have never been alone & certain events where not exactly accidental. They were controlled to judge your reaction.”

“Aunt Carol was the only one who realised what was happening to me.”

“Yes she decided to do something she had not done since being a child & opened a book, as she was very worried about you & Maddy. The book is a very special prayer book that was given to her by her grand mother before she vanished. Carol was not sure her prayers would be heard but she would try. She opened the book & read the pages & chose the prayer.
“Heavenly Queen I am Carol Granddaughter of Agatha the Enchantress. For years I have not looked at this book like I used to as a child. In your eyes I will still be a child. I need help not for myself but for Drew/Gaby as each day goes by I can see Drew becoming more feminine. Please send your angels to protect him from harm.”

Carol. “I did not realise you where already protected. Things kept happening to you that should not have been happening. I only thought to protect you from harm.”

Gaby went & cuddled Carol. “I went & told you everything & how I felt.”

Jenny. “She telephoned me because she was concerned about your well being. I spoke with mum about you. Mum said she had noticed you had more go when you where Gaby than when you where Drew.”

Justine. “My observations concluded the same thing. You where that intent on riding you never noticed the outfits you won or the bike was for a girl. All you wanted to do was ride & be the best.” The next second the sound of their voices was drowned out by the drone of a helicopter landing.”

Helen Fullolove, “That will be your friend & grandfather coming for treatment. Gaby, Mad & Mfwany come with me.”

They found a man in a very distressed state. Gaby went & put her arms round him. “He will be OK now,”

“Gaby you are two young to understand, but my grandson he is almost dead. I have seen it before & that child never survived. Gaby he is in a very bad way & there are things you do not know. Your friend is part boy & part girl. The girl side is taking over & it has made him very ill. The hospital said, they where transferring him to a specialist unit immediately. I did not even get time to collect a change of clothing or anything.”

Gaby, “Do not worry we will sort you out & to start with would you like a meal?” Gaby looked at the man. “I went through the same thing & survived with the help of my friends. I realised there where others like me & set up this unit especially for them.”

The old man started to smile, “Regardless of what happens to me thank you Gaby for your help.”

Dr. Jones appeared, “Gaby she is sedated, but now OK,” She turned to the grandfather “I am pleased to announce the arrival of your beautiful granddaughter at 8st 2lbs. She should be alert in about an hour but at the moment she is still rather sleepy”

The old man, “Is there chance of a shower?”

Gaby, “You can use this & we will find you some clean clothing while you shower.” After he showered he noticed a pile of fresh laundered clothes awaiting him. He thought I must have been longer than I thought in the shower.

He came out of the shower, “That feels better now where did you say I could get something to eat?

“We have plenty providing you like sea food.”

“Lassie I like most of the fish & even like certain sea weed or kelp. Is nobody joining me?”

Gaby, “We have all eaten, but we will have a few prawns to keep you company if you wish.” They all chatted while he ate. “My friends were looking for your grand child to ask if you would be interested in riding in a team with us.”

“I know my grandson would have jumped at the chance. However I now have a granddaughter & her hopes may not be what they once were.”

Gaby. “She should have recovered by now so we had better go and see her.” Gaby saw her friend sat in the bed & she appeared rather happy.

“Gaby I have changed rather a lot since we last raced. I got ill & when I awoke I had changed rather a lot.”

Gaby, “I want you to still be in my cycle team if you are agreeable.”

“Gaby are you sure as I am no longer a bloke.”

Gaby. “To be honest you will fit in better with the team as you are.”
Dr. Jones assistant to Dr Fullolove, “Do you mind if I have a word with your grandfather while you talk with your friends?”

“What is this about?” said the Grandfather.

Dr. Jones, “You informed us you have seen this before.”

“Her mother was originally my son so yes I have seen it before.”

“Do you mind if we take a blood sample for you? I want to find out if it was you or the mother who carried the gene.”

“My wife only ever had sex with me once & got pregnant & then vanished the day after giving birth & I have never seen her since. The same happened with my daughter she has not been seen since giving birth.”

Galadriel listened to this, “By any chance where they around the same age when they vanished.”

He thought for a moment, “When I think about it yes they were. I think I know where they both are or at least went.”

Dr. Jones returned, “You are negative so the gene can only come from the grandmother. With that in mind I have been double checking the DNA data base we hold there are several who's DNA is a good match including Agatha.

Gaby, “Julie’s can you ask your double to come here please.”

Agatha appeared, “You wanted me Gaby.”

“Agatha that trick you can do with Julie. Could any of your sisters do a similar trick, but say include mother & daughter?”

Agatha, “Only Albertina could do that & she is still missing.”

Gaby, “What was your wife called & what was the name of your daughter?”

“I am called Ulrig & my wife was Albertina & daughter Kelda & my new granddaughter will now be Rowena.

Justine, “Gaby come with me we are going to have a chat with Rowena.”

Gaby “Rowena you are my friend can you tell me if you know where Albertina & Kelda currently are.”

Rowena. “They are stuck & have been attempting to get free.”

Gaby. “Albertina, this is your Empress speaking. It is time you allowed this child a mind of her own so I am commanding you to kneel before me. The same is also applicable to you Kelda.” Gaby pointed the trident she held in her hand & said “Separate.”

Rowena. “Gaby what has happened there are three of me now?”

“Now you two get in to the two adjoining beds you can curtsey later.” Ulrig did a double take when he saw the three girls.”

Gaby, “Ulrig we discovered a slight problem with Rowena we hope you can help us solve it.”

Ulrig went into the room, “Rowena I could not bear to lose you.”

Rowena. “Grandpa I am OK & am fit again. I want to race even if it is as a girl. My friend Gaby has recently found another two girls she feels you should meet.” Ulrig looked at the other two young females.

Gaby “They were brought to us recently because it was felt we could help them. All we knew was their first names.”

Ulrig. “Albertina & Kelda.” Even if it is not their names that is what I will call them both. I will accept responsibility for both girls.”

Gaby “Ulrig there are some things you do not know.”

Ulrig . “Actually I do as I found the books long ago. And I found this. I tried reading the books & at first I could not but after Kelda vanished. I put on my wives clothing & found I could read a bit so I copied everything down. When I took the clothing off I could not read the books, but I could read my notes. I laboriously copied everything down & even tried some they all appeared to be for curing the sick. I also read the warning about the danger of having sexual relations with a man. I realised why my wife left me was because she loved me & she did not want anything to happen to me. I also realised my daughter had found the books & was attempting to contact her mother to show off her baby. When Rowena was taken badly I was going to go home & said the prayer in the book as a last resort of saving Rowena. Rowena I have not been exactly truthful with you. Wearing your granny clothing to read to book must have triggered some changes in me. I realised unless I did something my grand child was going to lose me so with that in mind I had a latex face mask made. Rowena never noticed the other changes to my body.”

Rowena kissed Ulrig, “Grandpa I think it is time we all saw what you actually look like. Ulrig, Undid his shirt & they could all see he was bandaged up.

“I had to do this to keep them out of sight.”

Rowena giggled, “Grandpa I am going to have to get you a proper bra as you cannot go around with those without some support.”

Ulrig started to pull at his face & the latex mask came away revealing a face that looked like Rowena. Rowena looked at her grandfather & started to laugh. “Sorry Grandpa but when you look like my twin I can no longer call you Grandpa in public although you will always be so in my heart.”

Albertina. “Ulrig, Rowena is correct. I thought you would be safe & never envisaged you putting on my clothes to read the books.”

Ulrig. “I kept them because they reminded me of you. One day I put some of them on when I needed to talk to you. I found I was more at ease so when not working I started to relax in them. It made me feel as if you where with me. As time went on I realised my body was changing to suit the clothes. Still I could not let you go. Although you both had vanished you where still in my heart. I read the books that many times that they are imprinted on my mind. I came to realise that some where there was a person or persons who could help me.”

“When I first saw Gaby I thought it was her as she had some similarities to my missing wife. I came to realise though that Gaby had no idea what she was & was only a child.”

Kelda was the next to speak, “Father I cannot call you that & we should rename you. Neither can we return to our home as identical quads. You will have to dispose of the home, but our books will have to be brought here & handed to Galadriel for safe keeping.”

Ulrig. “So far that makes sense. If you are a magical being Albertina could you not just alter us so we all look like ourselves.”

Albertina. “Ulrig I was stuck because my power & body faded. Kelda realise where I was after the birth of the child & tried to extract me but got stuck herself.”

Rowena. “I thought I was going crackers with the voices telling me to do certain things.”

Alberta looked at Gaby & said, “You remind me of Titania & Tatiana my sisters.”

Gaby “Well they are sort of my grandmothers.”

Albertina Curtsied. “Mother was always telling me I was not strong enough to do that & it was reserved for queens & their consorts. I would not listen & neither would one of my sisters. We always though happened to be rebels & did not do all we were told to.”

Poppy entered. “Your majesty we did as instructed the house was emptied of all goods & then filled with some old goods. If you switch on the news you will see that Ulrig & his grandson perished in the conflagration.”

Gaby switched the news on & sure enough the reporter was outside the house & was saying, “This is where a grandfather & his grandson perished earlier today.”

Ulrig. “I was thinking we would have to move but now we are both dead so there can be no going back.”

Galadriel entered the room. “It looks like I will have to take charge again as it appears I now have another three daughters instead of Albertina. Uric I think it would be better if in future we called you Paloma as you certainly live to your new name.”

Albertina. “Mum I made several big mistakes & need punishing.”

Galadriel. “I think you have been punished enough.”
Gaby. “Will all four of you form a circle & hold hands.”

Albertina. “The ring of unity we are sharing everything & will always be able to share it.”

Galadriel. “I am glad that you remember some things Albertina but I am sending you back to school with your sisters.”

Rowena. “Do we all call you mum now, or Granny or great Grand.”

Gaby chuckled. “Rowena, Galadriel will oversee your education, but you are still contracted to the team & are expected to ride with them.” “Because your grandfather read all the books your Grandma did not you all will have that knowledge? So although you all will have to go to school because of the knowledge you all share you should race through the exams.”

Albertina. “I am slow & until a moment ago did not realise with whom I was talking. She went & curtsied correctly in front of Gaby. “I heard the others call you Gaby & thought you where one of the hand maidens of the Empress. My apologies Empress that I did not greet you correctly when you freed us. I should have realised then that only one was able to do that.”

Gaby. “Grandma do you really want another four daughters?”

Galadriel. “Well one pair are all ready my daughter & companion & the other pair are my Granddaughter & Great Granddaughter.”

Rowena. “Do I get a say or have I just to shut up & listen while you debate our future. Gaby was & still is my friend. It appears that I am also related to her as are the remainder of the team. Gaby calls you Gran although you are her great Gran so I will do the same. You are now our official Gran. The other three to save confusion in future will be referred to as my sisters. If I tried to explain Kelda was my mother or Albertina was my Gran I would be being locked up in the nearest psycho hospital. While we are out we will all call you Mum Galadriel, but in here I will call you Gran.”

Galadriel. “I was going to suggest that all four of you might benefit with living with the pack for a while.”

Gaby. “Rowena that means you get to sleep with lots of beautiful females.”

Rowena whose brain was still functioning as a male replied, “In that case count me in. I always wanted to take lots of beautiful women to bed.”

Gaby cracked out laughing, “Rowena you will have more companions than you can ever manage.”

Rowena. “I am going to get ready now.” She went out of the room to change.

Albertina. “She has clean forgotten she is a female like the rest of us.”

Gaby, “Albertina you do not have to join the pack you could join my parents & some of my Aunts.”

Albertina. “To be honest I am quite looking forward to being a member of the pack. I am observant enough to notice some of my sisters & cousins are companions of the Empress. Had I not fallen for Ulrig then I would have been a companion of my sisters. I am glad though I fell for Ulrig as it gives me a second chance to be a companion. This time I have no intention of messing it up. I have been given a new body based on my Granddaughter. Mother I am going to ask you first, Have I your permission & blessing to become a companion of the Empress.”

Galadriel. “You can ask.”

“Empress Gaby, My full name is Princess Albertina daughter of Galadriel Empress of the Heavens, High Queen. “I formally ask that I along with my three companion sisters become companions to the New Empress of the Heavens.”

Gaby, “I better ask my main companions & see what they say.”

Maddy. “There appears to be getting rather a lot of companions.”

Nena, “Yes I think we are going to have to stop any further applications.” Albertina was in tears.

Gaby, “Albertina these two are teasing you. I have not turned down anybody yet. So why should I start with my aunt & cousins.”

Gaby. “Granny Galadriel after tomorrow's race I expect these four to be correctly presented by you.”

Rowena.”I have just had a thought the house has been burnt down so we cannot get any money from the sale of it what are we to do for money.”

Galadriel. “Rowena none of you have need of money. All your needs will be met. All four of you will receive an allowance & a plastic charge card.”

Nena. “The insurance has credited Miss Rowena as the sole beneficiary with the pay out for the house & contents. All the assets have been liquidated.”

Gaby. “Just so you know I do not go round changing boys to girls. In the case of you, Mfawney & Rowena the changes where already advanced. Without help at most all three of you would only have had two weeks left at the most. In fact without our intervention Rowena would have been laid on a mortuary slab by now. I can fully understand your feelings as I have been there like you.”

“It comes as a real shock when you realise in future you have to sit to pee. As Drew I thinking that is it now Maddy my cousin will no longer want me. I am a freak. Well eventually my sister Jool’s said, Gaby I suggest you ask Maddy what she wants & do not let it get to you.”

“I was surprised she still wanted me.”

Maddy. “I said all through school we have been friends. It was at my suggestion initially that you dressed up as Gaby & then Julie’s & Brittany got in on the act. Had I been able to I intended to ask you to be my partner.”

“Maddy that can no longer be for I am becoming female like you.”

Maddy. “Gaby sometimes you are a nitwit. We all have to be your companions, and I see no reason at all why we cannot be partners for all eternity.”

Gaby. “Maddy your mother could not keep us both apart & I have no intention of trying. I do believe though that there are others who will also want to keep our bed warm.”

Maddy. “I suppose so long as they are female it does not matter. Heck Brittany could join us & there would not be a problem or Gaby's disabled girlfriend Hope.”

Gaby. “Funny you should mention those two as they are both waiting for us in the bed room.”

“Gaby now you know whom you are taking on the tandem in the race.”

Kelda. “Can all four of us take a tandem with a child on?”

Gaby. “Well you all have the skill & talent to do it so yes.”

Rowena. “I have a question to ask can we start a club for those who have changed like us.”

Nena.”We already have a club like you described & yes you are a member already. Some of the others have found it useful to talk with fellow transformers. Some changed overnight & some the transformation was gradual.”

Maddy “Can I come along as you are my partner.”

Nena “You are to Gaby what Julia is to me. Gaby you will find nobody more loyal than Maddy & she will be at your side forever. Carol committed all of you although I know she had Jenny's blessing.”

Gilda came into the room “Rowena this is Gilda & she is one of my companions along with her daughters. She also is sister to grandma Galadriel.”

Albertina. “Aunt Giddy it is a very long time since I last saw you. Apparently we both got stuck & owe our lives to Gaby. At first I did not recognise her for what she truly is.”

Gilda. “Very few actually do.”

Rowena looked at Gilda. “I am sorry I am not sure what to call you as Gaby called you Gilda while Albertina called you Aunt Giddy.”

Gilda. “Either will do but if we are out together then perhaps Gilda will do. At certain times my formal title will be used but do not worry you will be warned.”
“Aunt did you have any sons who changed like me?”

“Yes I did & he is also a companion like me. Very few of my sisters who have had boys still have them. Virtually all of them have changed we all realise it is a shock but with help you will be OK.”

Rowena. “I will call you Gilda because if we are out then people would only look & stare if I called you Aunt. It is going to take some time before I know you all.”

Gilda “That is why we all wear the gold badges so everybody knows who is who.”

Kelda “So basically we can bed anybody wearing a gold badge as all gold badges wearer are companions.”

Gaby, “Just a moment though why are we being allowed Brittany & my disabled friend Hope?”

Galadriel, “Brittany & her sister are real people but they were planted on you to assess your abilities. They are already family members & know the restrictions placed on them. Like some of the others they lived in America & will be back in America for your races. You will be racing while over there & attempt to take the Trans America title to go with your British & European titles. Brittany & the girls will be your support while you are out there. Yes you will have your own American cheer leading team now to support you & the other girls.”

Gaby “The teacher we had previously is she another of this group? I actually liked her & told her things only Maddy & I knew. I was hoping to talk to her again as she told me she knew somebody who was similar to me.”

“Hello Gaby, “I heard you wanted a chat with me.” Gaby ran over & noticed the badge.

“I still want to talk to you.”

“I know you have concerns about what has happened to you. That is why I was appointed as your mentor. I do not tell anybody anything you tell me although I still have to report my concerns about you.”

Gaby, “So are you a teacher or a physiologist or similar.”
“I am both. I was there basically because of the girls.”

“So when I go back to America will you be there for me again?”

“Gaby if you want me there then I will be there.”
“Well I might need somebody to talk to & at least I know & like you.”

“Gaby what you say is private between the two of us stays there.”

“It may be but am I correct in thinking that even if I do talk just to get it out of my system. I could still find myself been monitored by certain others.”

Galadriel. “Even I am monitored & that is to ensure our safety. I prefer people to speak their mind & if there are problems, then we will try to

“So if I was kidnapped while in America then you could rescue me. Like when Meadows tried to abduct me. I believe you & I have no objection of talking to Miss Bell. To be honest though I am very tired & wish to get some sleep.”

Maddy took her by the hand, “Yes I could also do with some sleep as we have a hectic day ahead tomorrow.”

Drew, Hope & Jolene.

In the bedroom Brittany & the disabled girl Hope where waiting. The disabled girl had dropped off to sleep & only Brittany was awake when Gaby & Maddy entered. Gaby & Maddy could here Brittany talk but not see her lips move.

Brittany, “She is asleep so rather than disturb her I thought I would use the mind transfer on you both.”

Gaby. “Brittany it is great to see you & we are glad you joined us but we need to sleep or we will not be fit to race. No sooner had Gaby & Maddy head touched the pillow than they were both fast asleep.

Brittany. “My friends I had better join you as I also have a busy day tomorrow.”

Gaby was the first to awake & found arms & legs around her. The next was the disabled friend Hope. “Gaby, Dad usually take me to the toilet first thing can you help me?”

Gaby. “I have an idea if I run the bath water we could both have it together.”

“Dad normally baths me but I like the idea & we can bath each other.”

Maddy & Brittany awoke & came looking for them. Maddy, “Hope we will help you out & dry you & then we can get a bath also.”

The disabled girl Hope. “What is this?” looking at a suit laid out for her.

Gaby. You are riding with the team & so like us are in team colours.”

“But I cannot pedal.”

Gaby. “The team has created a new style tandem so you can help power the bike.” Brittany put on her cheerleading outfit.

Brittany. “We had all better go and get some breakfast.”

In the dining room they met Nena who saw the disabled girl in the team colours. “I see you are to take part in the race today.”

“I am Gaby's partner for the tandem ride. Are you going to be riding?”

Nena. “Today I am going to be watching. Some of my friends are taking the 100 seater bike with disabled children on it. We are going to collect them & ensure the course has been closed to traffic. They start at the spa & go all along the front to the coast guard roundabout & then round the bay to the corner cafe & return to the spa. “Do you think you can get your friend down to the spa ok?”

Maddy. “We are a team & we will manage ok.”

They made their way down using the sealift. At the bottom they found many other teams & all were taking part in the initial ride. Gaby found her new tandem.

Jenny Bond. “Gaby you & I are to lead the procession with our partners.”

Maddy noticed that each younger team rider was paired with a corresponding senior member so Maddy rode with the Vice-captain of the senior team Apollonaris. After they had ridden past the actual races commenced first the adult races & then the junior races. The adults had to do ten laps of the course. Gaby's mother won easy her heats. Then it was Gaby's turn to race.

Gaby noticed her cheer leading team was already in place. It appeared to have increased by one. The race was a mixed sex event. Some of the lads riding , “Have you seen those chicks who think they are a team.”

Gaby overheard them. “Well this chick is going to beat you.”

“Tell you what if you beat us then we will buy you a new bike.”

Gaby. “I will settle for a meal for myself & team when I win.”

“Ok If you lose I get a kiss off you.” Gaby shook hands with the boys. She let the lads take the lead & they where congratulating themselves when she sailed past with other team members. At first the lads could not believe the girls had passed them & then they realised they were going to have several meals to buy unless they put in a super human effort. Gaby & the team put the tactics they had previously learned to use into place & the entire group swept past the boys. The boys realised they had left it too late & the girls romped home easy.

The presentations were made at the end of the day. Gaby's Mother was first past the winning post. It was announced that the world champion had taken the title Champion of Northumbria. Then it was the turn of the junior section. The announcer said we have several extra categories.” First the overall Junior Northumbria Champion & British Champion Gaby Bond who appears to be doing as well as her mother in fact all nine of her team mates where the first ten home.”

“Gaby Bond along with her disabled team mate Hope also takes the prize for the best tandem ride. She also gets the prize for the first girl back. The junior boy’s place was tied when the Edward's brothers Howard & Henry came in 11th place they get the boys prize.”

Howard took the microphone. “Earlier today my brother & I where conceited & thought we could beat a girls team easy. “Gaby Bond you and your friends rode well & it was a pleasure to ride against such a worthy opponent. I have followed your mother’s exploits on the satellite channel. I stand by my words though & will treat your team. I have a couple of requests though. Is it possible for my brother & I to do a lap of honour with you & the second & third placed girls?”

Jenny took the microphone. “There has been a request that all placed competitors do a lap of honour together this has come from these young men who came 11th.”

Gaby saw her disabled friend Hope. “Come on you were also placed first.”

Howard. “Can I take the other tandem please?”

Maddy “In that case I will take my normal bike.” At the half way stage Mad could see that Howard was getting tired & shouted. “We second placers will take over from here & you & Gaby can use the normal bikes.”

When they got back both boys said, “Gaby until today we did not appreciate how hard you had to work. We both are shattered after doing only half the route on the tandem.”

“As promised we will take the team for a meal. We have another request & that is can we have your autographs & that of your team.”

Jenny. “Do you want mine also?”

“Yes please Mrs. Bond.”

Jenny got all the girls to sign the boy’s autograph books.” She handed them some tickets. “These are for the Veladrome in Manchester where we all will be competing shortly.”

Jenny noticed the two boys appeared to be coppering up. Jenny said, “Problems.”

Howard. “We promised Gaby if she won we would take her & the team for a meal. We have realised we are financially embarrassed to say the least. We were trying to work out if we had enough for children’s portions at Macdonald’s or Wetherspoons.”

Jenny “Have either of you a class one license?”

Howard “Yes we both have.”

“Right then I can solve your problem. We are all going to a party & you two will drive the coaches. You are keeping your word to Gaby & also helping us out as we are short of drivers.”

Howard “I am been cheeky now but do you require drivers on a regular basis?”

Jenny. “Both teams do require drivers, but also the company that employs me also has a coach company that requires drivers.”

Howard. “We might be interested, but we have a couple of problems. Our parents are in a nursing home after both of them having strokes. We now are the main carers for our sisters. During the day they attend a special school & are looked after but once they return it falls on us to do everything for them. Weekends is the real bind if we cycle then we had to find somebody to look after our sisters. To be honest we could do with a couple of those tandems & then we could take them with us. They are here at the moment & some of your friends took them on the 100 seater bike.”

Jenny. “So you will be staying with your sisters at the Royal Yorkshire.”

“No not exactly it was the schools that where invited not the carers. We have managed to book into a small B&B on North Marine Road called the Regal Hotel. We intend to meet up with our sisters though & take them out during the holiday.”

Carol overheard the conversation & spoke to Nena. We have made a mistake & forgot about the carers.”

Rebecca who was the manager, “Mistress I will sort it out & make sure they are transferred to the correct hotel.”

Howard. “These coaches are both state of the art.”

Jenny, “Howard all you & your brother have to do it drive the coach with team members in to the Royal & then return here with our other special guests after taking them all to Whitby. At the Royal Yorkshire they found their sisters waiting for them.

Sandra. “Howard we are glad you both got here because we have wanted to go to the toilet for some time.”

Howard picked his sister up. “You better inform me where the disabled toilet is then.”

“Howard you will never go off and leave us for a long time will you?”

Howard. “Neither of us are going anywhere without you two. We may never have wives to keep us in check but we have two sisters who we both adore. I suppose some people may think it is weird the two of us doing what is needed but we look on it has been a necessity. I promise we will be there for you although we are in a different hotel to you.”

Sandra. “Not now Howard your stuff was brought from the Regal & placed in our rooms along with extra beds. We have to give you this.”

Howard read the letter. “An oversight on our part meant that carers where omitted from the invite. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. As you will see the full amount you paid for the Regal has been refunded along with the transport costs you incurred.”

Sandra. “We have both been offered jobs as receptionists in the hotel. We can give the customers their room keys & deal with bookings. We also have to plan & book accommodation for the two teams & their transport. Look these go with the job they will enable us to get around easier.”

Howard looked at the electric wheelchairs. “If there was a tailboard lift on the coach we could take you two in your chairs.

Henry shouted, “My coach has a tail lift & the chairs will lock in place on this one.”

Howard looked at his coach. “It looks like they will both be going on your coach Henry as mine does not have the tailboard lift.”

Henry. “Well this coach will take up to four disabled chairs in it.” The two of them fastened their sister’s chairs in place & then went to help with the other passengers.

Henry found Gaby bringing a girl out in a wheel chair. “Oh you had better come on my coach & you can go with my sisters.”
Hope. “Are Sandra & Lily your sisters? If they are then you must be either Henry or Howard their brother.”

Henry. “I am Henry & I recognise your friend who is pushing you.”

“This is my friend Gaby Bond & she is British Junior champion rider.”

Gaby. “I did not expect to see you driving us.”

“Gaby your mother arranged it so that we could honour our wager to take you for a meal.”

Sandra. “So our two macho brothers think driving you to the party lets them off their wager. If it was me I would insist the two of them dressed as maids & cooked the team a meal & served it. Gaby I bet neither of them have told you that they are both excellent cooks/chefs.”

Gaby. “I will have to put it to the other girls & see what they say. We will allow today as part of the wager as you both have volunteered to drive the coaches here.”

The coaches set off to their destination but Howard & Henry following instructions had to take the group on an outing first. A short while later their coaches were pulling up to the promenade in Whitby.

Howard. “We have three hours before we have to return to Scarborough. They stayed with their sisters & went onto the cobbled streets of the old Town. In the Old Market Square they found a shop specialising in Old-fashioned dresses & cloaks.

Sandra. “Those may be old fashioned but they are ideal for us.” Sandra called the lady over, “How much is one & how much is three?”

The woman. “£90 for one or £200 for three.”

Nena had followed them into the shop & also spoke to the woman. “Do you make them all yourself or do you import them.”

“I make them all myself & the materials are imported from abroad.”

“So if I gave you this list you could make them all up.”

The woman looked at the list. “You are kidding. Nobody ever wants so many & I have not so many made up.”

Nena, “I am perfectly serious the cloaks are ideal for us.”

The woman was on the phone in a flash. “My sisters are coming in to speak to you about delivery dates & costing for the consignment.”

There was no mistaking the sisters as they entered the shop. “Are you the one who wants to place an order with us?”

Nena. “On behalf of my sister’s yes. In fact if your goods prove to be as good as they look then I will be back with other orders for you.”

The women looked at the order. “Yes we can do it.”

One of the women. “Do your three friends wish to take these cloaks as a present from us & the others will follow as soon as we get them ready.”

Nena. “One of my sisters or cousins may put in an appearance as you have some other goods that interest us. Would you like me to pay now or when the order is completed?”

The lady. “Normally we would take the cash on completion. An order this size though is going to cause us some cash flow problems unless we take part of the cash to start with.”

Nena. “I trust you to deliver as promised so I will pay up front for all the goods.”

Nena & the others left the shop & one of the women said, “We are going to have to summon the rest of our sisters to help with this order. They will be surprised when we deliver it so quickly. It is a pity they did not want the Gold cloak one it is one of our finest pieces of work. Looks like we have more customers this idea of yours has taken off. The herbal treatments are going a bomb & so is the clothing.”

Galadriel joined Maddy & Gaby in the store. Galadriel, “It looks like Nena's report was correct. Have you seen what they have made for you Gaby?”

Gaby, “I spotted it straight away.”

Galadriel. The “Potions are weak but will work.” They finished their exploration of the store. “This is fine needle work do you do it all yourselves?”

“It is the second time I have been asked that today. I & my sisters do all the sewing.”

“What about the potions & herbal treatments you are selling.”

“Actually our mother makes them all & will not let us help her. It is a sort of hobby for her.”

Gaby, “Is it possible for us to see where the clothes are made & also where the potions are produced?”

The woman spoke into the telephone. “Mother says we have to close the shop & bring you round as we three have to help fill an order we just received. Mum will show you round.”

Maddy & Gaby noticed the lockets all three girls wore.

Maddy. “I bet you end up with lots more partners after today.”

They followed the women to what appeared to be cavern under the store. “Please wait here. Mum will be along shortly.”

“Hello I understand you wanted to see that these are genuine home produced goods.”

Gaby. “I think I will have the golden cloak in the store.”

The old lady. “Sorry that is not for sale it is a present for a friend when I find her.”

Gaby. “Do you mind if I put the cloak on for a short while then?”

Gaby noticed the cloak was in the old ladies hands as she draped it on Gaby's shoulders. “Yes it is a perfect fit & then it should be child of Galadriel the Great for this was made for you alone.”

Gaby, “You knew before we came in.”

“I may be old young lady but I am far from senile. Especially when I saw the colours for the cloaks which had all to be fully reversible. To me the order meant one thing & that was the goods would be required for a special event Like All Saints or All Hallows.”

Gaby, “Your treatments are only 2* but will work.” Gaby held her hand out, “I am Gaby this is my cousin Maddy & your daughters met another of my cousins Nena previously.”

“So the legend is correct the Golden Queen shall arise when the three are united as one again.” The old lady looked at Galadriel. “I was never your best student. You gave me this long ago. My sewing skills are excellent, but I lack the knowledge to teach my daughters their true calling. Likewise I only passed in potions, but it makes me a steady income.”

“Galadriel you may look young, but I would recognise you anywhere who would not recognise their teacher.”

Galadriel looked puzzled. “All my daughters are accounted for.”

The old lady looked around, “You can all stop hiding & come & sit down here. Impressive collection here of protection agents. Ah a couple of fairies & leprechauns. That means that Oberon has met you. Interesting to see the daughters of Peter also provide protection for you.” They all came and sat on the floor. “A long time ago I lived with my family they all were killed when raiders attacked us. I survived & buried them as was the custom. A short while after the raiders found me & had their way with me before destroying my home & leaving me for dead. Galadriel & her sister Gabriel found me & took me home to Helen. There I was well looked after & eventually I recovered.”

“Galadriel treated me like a little sister & taught me potions. She never allowed me though to make full strength potions & so I still make what I was taught. One day Galadriel handed me a willow twig & said, the day you can light the eternal fire with this will be the day you fully become my sister. I tried & tried, but could never get it to light. I could read all the books & realised that my friend was in danger, but there was little I could do to help her. Galadriel I have most of your books here & the girls are called the daughters of the Empress.”

Gaby “Before it is destroyed, why not try once again to light the eternal fire.” The old lady did not see Gaby touch the willow wand.

The old lady went, “One, Two, Three” & the fire lit & she did the same in reverse.

Helen appeared. “I see you finally have managed to join your sisters Jolene.”

Helen. “You have learnt well Jolene & Galadriel promise to you will be honoured so as from today you are my daughter & no longer the girl we found injured & dying. Also your promise to you daughters will also be honoured. Now hand the willow to Gaby so it may be destroyed.”

Jolene. “Empress Gaby it gives me Jolene daughter of Helen & Sister of Galadriel great pleasure in handing this to you.”

Gaby broke the willow wand & handed Jolene a new silver one. “This will work far better than that did.”

Jolene. “Empress with your permission & under the guidance of my Sister I would like to cast my first spell in your presence.”

The old lady waved the wand. “The last three cloaks that were sold at our shop the wearers shall be cured of all ailments & shall walk again. Now Empress this cloak was made for you & is fully reversible. While I could not protect my sister Galadriel this cloak will protect you from harm. It has carbon fibres sewn in so it will protect you from bullets of knives. It also has various herbs sewn into it so that the wearer is protected from all illnesses & ailments.”

Galadriel. “You have learned well sister for I did not teach you this.”

Jolene. “I had plenty of time to practice & discovered that if I sewed the herbs into the girls clothing they stayed healthy. They also appear not to age. Admittedly I started with the youngest & only recently finished all their clothing. I cannot make them younger than the age they first started wearing the clothing. So while I may be able to make myself invincible or have a very long life. I cannot make any of us younger than we currently are.”

Nena. “Providing you do as you are told then you can once again look as young as Galadriel & your sisters.”

Gaby waved her hand & the other sisters appeared. Jolene was in tears as she spotted Constance & Persephone. “If you are here then I know that I was correct & Gaby is truly the one. To keep my promise to the girls I would have to become your companion & then they would truly be the daughters of the Empress. I expected to be Galadriel’s companion & did not expect a younger version of her.”

Gaby. “Even if you became Galadriel’s companion then they would still be the daughters of the Empress.”

What was obviously the youngest of the sisters said, “Are you really an Empress or was mum giving us a lot of spiel. I am Sandita Mum made the cloak, but every one of us has put our heart into it. We each embroidered part of it. I did the dragons. You will find nine different ones on the cloak. They are all different colours.”

“My sisters all did the different designs and that is why we would not sell it we feel that the cloak is part of us. Mum turned us into a coven, but we cannot work magic. The only magic mum could work was ensure that her daughters stayed healthy & young. If they would have listen to her then mum’s husbands would all have survived. Like their fathers the sons also died. Mum then decided that she was only having daughters in future. Every time she became pregnant after that she only ever had daughters & they were all listed as such.”

“Mum over time learned quite a lot about different herbs & their effects.” Some of the herbs ensured all of us where well endowed at the top. If you are well endowed nobody bothers to look elsewhere. I am telling you because if we are expected to become your companions then you will expect whole girls & not part girls. As children we were all dressed the same & as we slept mum removed from some of us two growths. Our fathers never knew we were anything but girls. Mum taught us all sewing & embroidery. She taught us all she knew about herbs & potions & what she knew about Galadriel & family. Your cousin caused quite a stir as she was recognised by the tattoo on her wrist.”

“I had to call two other to confirm I had not made a mistake. The cloaks your friends got will make them better as they have herbs sewn in.”

Gaby “How many of you are boys?”

“Mistress none of us are boys, but some of us have a birth defect & one day we hope to correct it.”

Gaby. “If I was to ask you what you would like as a present what would it be?”

Sandita. “There are many things I could ask for. I would ask this of you. Will you take me, Mum & all my sisters as your partners & daughters? Will you ensure we all awake in the morning looking like eighteen year olds & having our periods? Will you ensure that we are all trained correctly & that our skills are put to good use? Also will there be more orders for our clothing as we need them?”

Nena chuckled, “Most of those wishes have already been granted. They should be working their way through you all as we speak.”
Sandita rubbed her wrist. “I appear to have been stung.”

Gaby. “No as a daughter of Jolene you bear her mark look at your wrist.”

Sandita . “Excuse me for a moment I will be back shortly.”

Sandita returned smiling all over her face & whispered something to some of her sisters who also vanished. They returned a short time later also smiling.

One of the girls said, “Mum as you have a wand can you use it to help us finish the order.”

Jolene. “We promised we would do them by hand.”

“Mother you did not say how fast you all would have to go. So the spell will be speed spell & it will expire when the job is completed unless you girls feel the need for a burst of speed. Because the spell is on us rather than the clothing it will not disintegrate if something happens to you.”

The next second Gaby saw the girls working rather fast but still doing the job perfectly. 20 minutes later Jolene said, “The work is completed & we all can shower & change.”

Jolene was first out of the shower. “Now Empress I can introduce each of my daughters.” Sandita was the last in the line up & when she got to Gaby she kissed her.

“Mum you made us all a promise, but I am taking the initiative & asking Gaby if she will have me as her partner?”

Jolene looked at Galadriel. “Jolene she has made the request herself & has not been pressurised.”

Gaby. “Jolene it would please me greatly to have you join Gilda, Persephone, Zelda & their daughters as my companions.”

Jolene looked at Galadriel.”Galadriel I still want to spend time with you sister.”

Zelda laughed. “Guess who will be teaching you all. Although if that speed spell is still active you should catch up soon.”

Gaby. “Actually I was going to place another order for the Velvet medieval dresses in these colours.”

Jolene. “Empress will tomorrow evening be soon enough for this as we have to collect new material & also the girls have each to design & make their wedding dresses as I also have.”

Howard & Henry

Gaby. “We are here for the rest of the day & would like you to accompany us.”

Jolene. “We will come with you although it is getting near lunch.”

Gaby. “Do all the others know that we are eating at the Royal on the Royal Crescent?”

Baby. “They all do now including Howard & Henrys sisters.”

Jolene. “The disabled girls are they also your companions.”

Gaby. “Not yet but one day they & their brothers will also be.”

Jolene. “That maybe sooner than you expects. If the boys happen to put the cloaks on then the spell will make them healthy females. The three girls should shortly start to feel feelings in their toes very soon.”

Gaby was pushing her friend Hope about. “Gaby will you do me a favour can you model this cloak for me.”

Gaby put the cloak on & twirled around for her friend. “I will have to get one of these.”

“You can share mine with me if you want Gaby. Gaby something strange is happening I felt a tingle in my toes.”

Gaby. “Could you be getting your mobility back?”

“Gaby please stand in front of me.” Gaby watched as her friend took a few steps unaided. “Gaby I am walking again. Dad is in for a big surprise when he collects me again.”

Gaby. “He sure will be as after two weeks you should be able to walk quite a distance.”

Gaby met up with Henry & Howard & their sisters. “We are heading for the Royal & intend to use the sea lift to get us up there.”

Howard. “Gaby our sisters are complaining about pain in their toes.”

Gaby. “Have they tried to walk yet?”

Henry. That is not possible they are both paralysed from the waist down.”

Gaby held her hands out, “Do either of you want to try & walk towards me.”

“Gaby I think it is the cloak as after I put it on all my aches & pains vanished.”

Henry put on one of his sister’s cloaks, “I do not feel any different.”

The Sister. “Henrietta can I have my cloak back please as it is rather cold here.”

Howard. “Well my arthritis is playing up so I will give it a chance.”

“Honour has it helped your arthritis?”

“Sorry I was thinking about our new jobs. I better give you your cloak back. I think I will have to get one of those for myself as my joints are no longer bothering me.”

“Gaby we are both worried about our sisters if we have to go away on tour with you.”

Gaby. Turned to her friend Hope. “Do you want to try again & show them?” She got out of the chair & walked a bit further this time before she tried out.

This got the attention of the two girls who said, “Honour & Henrietta if Hope can do it then so can we.” They both tried & managed to walk ten paces. “We can walk.”

Honour. “If this cloak is healing you then you will soon have no need of the wheelchair or us.”

“Silly.” said Henrietta “We will always need you. Who do we tell all our secrets to & who knows us as well as themselves. Who has washed & dressed us for years without complaint.”

Gaby. “If we all practice together then by the time you are due to leave here they should be walking correctly.”

Henrietta, “You do not know do you Gaby? Our sisters both got jobs as receptionists at the Royal Hotel & also they have to plan the venue for the teams & the transport. Also we have both been offered jobs driving for the same company. We were wondering if we should accept the job offer, as it might mean us being separated from our sisters, & they would not like that.”

Gaby. “Why not take them as your co.-driver on the longer trips.”

Honour. “Actually that might work if they are allowed to pass their tests. Gaby do you think these cloaks are magical or have the girls had some sort of miraculous cure?”

Unlike the other two Gaby still had a full set of memories from when she was Drew. At the Hotel she sought her mum & aunt out. “Mum was it me that changed Howard & Henry to Honour & Henrietta?”

Jenny. “Gaby they have no knowledge of their former lives & think they were always girls. Julie come here with your other half.”

Julie. “Yes mum. You did not kiss any of them did you Drew?”

Gaby. “The brothers & sisters no, but my friend Hope back in Sheffield yes. Nobody told me I had not too then.”

Jenny. “We realised that some time ago that is why she is in a different hotel to the others.”

Nena. “Gaby I will answer some of your questions. All three of your friends will get gradually get better & will not need the wheelchair soon. History is been rewrote for those four as we speak. In case you are wondering I did not put a spell on any of them.”

Gaby. “But they changed & do not remember.”

Nena. “Gaby the cloaks all have herbs sewn inside them. The herbs are designed to make the wearer beautiful & healthy. I take it the boys both put on the cloaks for their sisters.”

Gaby. “I did also, but I remember being Drew.”

“Gaby. It is the same with me I remember being Chris although that is in the past. Nena are companions allowed to have companions?”

Nena. “Gaby Like you these days I have extra bed mates other than Julia my wife?”

Gaby. “I am not being greedy it is that I feel safe when they are with me.”

“Gaby Yes I know the feeling & Julia never leave my side. Cousin I have something else to ask can you fix it so my friend gets a similar job to Howard's & Henry's sisters.”

Gaby “Yes I think something can be arranged.”

“While I remember I have something for you Gaby.”

Gaby looked at the cloak. “It is beautiful is it like the others.”

“Gaby No harm will come to you if you wear it in fact those scars will all vanish providing you keep wearing it.”

Gaby. “So I have to remember not to put it on a male. But there will be no problem if it is placed on a female.”
Nena. “Basically yes although, there may be times when you & the others will need to place it on a male.”

Nena kissed Gaby, “Do you mind if I call you Gaby as I am not into this Empress stuff.”

Maddy giggled, “Do not let Uncle Neptune hear that or he would blow a fuse.”

“Gaby is OK with me but in the great hall it will still have to be Empress Gaby.”

“Err Cousin Gaby there is something else I have wondered after meeting you. All these babies where did they come from if we cannot go with men.”

Maddy. “Actually you could go with men & would almost certainly become pregnant immediately. The man would however no longer be a male & would be as fertile as you or me.”

Nena breathed a sigh of relief. “I thought you might have said, “Oh I wave my wand in the air & they all became pregnant. So I am as fertile as Julia & could get pregnant if I wished. Not that I am thinking about it yet.”

“Maddy & I have the team to consider before we even think about a family of our own.”

“Gaby What about your other two friends?”

“Well we are all sharing the same bed & we are enjoying it. If anyone of us had a baby I am sure the others would mother it also. You know both Maddy & I are still both Virgins. Yes we slept together, but we never did anything other than cuddle up to each other, & now I am not ever likely to give her a child if she ever wants one. At least I can concentrate on my cycling now. I no longer have to worry about whether people think I am a Boy or Girl I am me.”

“Gaby it might be a good idea to take your friend to the pool with Maddy & Brittany & ask for Ariel to help your friend swim in the water.”

Gaby went & did as was suggested. Ariel said, “Nena told you to ask for me did she?”
Gaby & Brittany got their friend into the hoist & lowered her into the water. Lorelei joined the group.

Ariel. “Gaby. I want you to swim to the centre & pretend to be drowning. Now you young lady have to save your friend who is in difficulty. She will drown unless you get to her & bring her back here.”

“I cannot swim the feeling is only just coming back in my legs.”

Ariel. “I see no legs only a tail now go and get that girl.” Hope brought Gaby back unaided.

“Ariel can we repeat that again with Maddy & Brittany my legs appear to be getting stronger as I swim.”

Amazonian came to the pool. “Ariel who is the new mermaid?”

Ariel “She is Hope, Gaby’s friend & came here on instructions of Nena. She was paralysed & the feeling is returning. Nena thought treatment from me might help her.”

Amazonian. “Hi Hope I was wondering if you would like to race me as I have nobody to race today.”

Maddy “If the lanes can be roped off then we can all race you. How about two lengths Breaststroke, Backstroke, Butterfly & Freestyle. The winner stands us all a meal at the Fish pan on the sea front.”

Amazonian. “Ariel it looks like it will be me or you paying for the meal.”

Ariel smiled Ariel & Lorelei tied the first race then Gaby & Maddy tied the second. Brittany won the third race & the fourth race was a tie between Amazonian & the disabled girl. As they returned to the side of the pool they noticed there was quite an audience.

Ariel. “Mum, dad you where not supposed to see this race.”

Neptune held out his arms. “Come here child, what is your name?”

“I have several names sir. The one though I like the best is Hope.”

Gaby was helped out of the pool. “Do not worry about getting me wet come & sit on my knee & answer honestly some questions. Do you realise you have just beaten two of my daughters & tied with a third. Now child who are your parents?”

“Dad is in the Special Forces unit. He has to get a career in for me when he has to go away. I was only allowed here because Gaby was going to be here with her mother to help look after me.”

“So Gaby you are the one I was hearing about.”

“Please sit down before I answer that, are you Galadriel’s brother?”

He chuckled. “Yes or at least I was the last time I saw her.”

“In that case uncle the sea witch is fine is & she spends most of the time with my sister Julie as they look like twins.”

Neptune. “What of your mother Hope where is she?”

“Mum vanished of the face of the earth. I was only a baby & the aircraft carrying me Mum & several others went down in the pacific. From what the other survivors said, “Mum survived the crash & rescued most of those who were saved. Apparently she went looking for others & was never seen again. Since that day until today when I was given the cloak my legs have been paralysed.”

Amazonians face went white when she heard this story. Neptune notices also. As Neptune was talking to her Hope said, “Ouch something stung me on my wrist.”

Neptune. “Let me look I will get the sting out. Nessie what do you make of this sting.”

Nessie & Lindi looked & Lindi spoke, “To us it looks like Gaby has another playmate.”

Neptune. “By any chance Hope have you agreed to work for Gaby?”

Hope. “Nena did say that she would find me something, but it did not really matter as I am a companion of Gaby along with Brittany & Maddy.”

Neptune. “What would you say if I told you that your grandmother was in front of you & I am your grandfather? Also your mother survived, but she received a bang on her head & it made her forget who she was. Hope I also realise what happened to you. The shock of the crash paralysed your legs. It also prevented your natural ability.”

Lindi. “I take it you recently just had your first period.”
Hope nodded her head. “The increase in the hormone levels would start to re-establish your abilities. This combined with the healing properties of the cloak mean that you are now like your mother was before you.”

Hope. “Am I allowed to still be friends with Gaby & Nena & Brittany?”

Neptune. “I take it you like all of them.”

“Grandpa am I also allowed to still race Amazon & your other daughters as we where racing to see who paid for a meal for the group of us. We all have won a race each.”

Gaby winked at Brittany & Maddy. “Well I for one are giving up it is going to be between these four unless there are more takers.”

Lindi. “Winner pays at the fish dish that is the deal.” Lindi & Nessie got in along with some others.

Nessie. “Neptune will you adjudicate.”

“Right girls ten miles at your fastest speed.”

Amazonian. “Come on Hope I know you can do it just keep up with me & we will beat them all.”

Hope. “OK mum we will beat my aunts & cousins.”

Amazonian. “When did you realise?”

“When I was telling the story & your face went as white as a ghost & Grandpa spotted it also, but he was waiting for you to tell him.”

Amazonian . “You realise I can never go back to your dad if I did it could be dangerous for him. Also he thinks I am dead so short of saying I am a long lost aunt of yours I cannot see him.”

The race started & Amazonian & Hope took the lead the two of them kept jockeying for first position.”
Ariel. “Mum it looks like one of those two is going to win.”

Amazonian. “Hope do not worry about paying grandpa will cover the cost for you.” Hope eventually won by a finger with Amazonian coming in second & Ariel third.

Neptune. “Now young lady I think it is time your mother acknowledge you & correctly presents my granddaughter to me.”

Amazonian stepped forward. “Father this is my daughter Hope and she is a companion of Gaby our Empress.”

“Princess Hope of the sea step forward. For a long time I have been deprived of your company. I hope I will see more of you in the future. Take this necklace as a present from me.”

“Empress Gaby you bear my sisters name with pride will you Maddy & Brittany accept these gifts off me? In future will all three of you call me Uncle or the Old Man. Now as Judge I have decided to alter the rule slightly & I will be paying although I will have a few more guests than you envisaged. Apparently my other granddaughters think that Hope should sit with them & me at the table.”

Lyris & Lysandra came in with a group of young girls. Lysandra “We are looking for Hope. You get to sit with us & Grandpa on our table.”

Lyris “As I am in charge with Lysandra of the junior mermaids. You will get to swim & dance with us.”

Hope. “But I cannot dance.”

Lysandra. “That is why we are here to teach you we all know all about you. Did Gaby ask Nena if she could find you a job?”

“Well we have come to offer you one. A daily routine with us of Swimming, Dancing & Cycling & your legs will have strengthened up in no time.”

Hope looked across at Gaby & said, “I will do it if Gaby is included.”

Jenny cracked out laughing. “Gaby it will actually be good practise for the team & I propose you all do it.”

Lysandra. “Well have the pearls got more recruits then?”

Brittany. “Can cheer leading be included?”

Lysandra. “I do not see why not as it is a form of dance.”

Gaby “Ok we will train with you, but when I am cycling with the team we want your support.”

Lysandra looked at Brittany & winked. “Gaby I promise we will all be there to support you in the races.”

Hope. “Ladies please can I speak. For years I have lived with my father & gone to a special school. Although I was with other children at school they were all disabled in some way. Yes I made a couple of friends there. I love Cycling & persuaded father to take me to some races. While there I met Gaby. Gaby when she realised she only lived a short distance away became my friend.”

“It was nice to have somebody normal to talk to who was my own age.” This weekend has been full of surprised for me. I discover my friends are here with me then my legs start to recover. I then find I have an entire family I knew nothing about. Logically I should have realised mum might have sisters & there would be her parents. I never gave it a thought they might be looking for me.”

“Neither did I realise that I might have half sisters or that my mum was alive & well. This has come as rather a shock to me. Other than dad, Gaby & Maddy are the only others I confided in. I was worried about coming here without dad. Now I realise that some of you knew who I was. That is why I was put up in a different hotel to the rest of the group of disabled kids.”

“Once I realised Gaby was going to be here I knew everything would be ok. I was very nervous at been left on my own with a group of strangers. I wish to thank the Apollonaris group for making the special bikes for all the children. I enjoyed the ride through town with Gaby & I know all the other disabled kids also enjoyed the thrill. The main surprise was when my toes started to tingle & the feeling returned. Mum you are wrong about dad though he never stopped loving you & always talked to me as if you where there. He has always told me you would return to him one day.”

Neptune. “Hope I think you will have to introduce me to your father.”

Hope. “At the moment he is on special operations & I do not know where that is. He is due to return home the Friday before this holiday is over.”

Neptune “Gaby have you your full quota of service personnel?”

Gaby. “Hope how would you like to come with me a minute. Now I need to ask you a few questions & I will type the answers in to the computer.” Fathers name, Rank, Service number & unit. Your current address & school attended any other relatives. Doctor & any girl friends your dad may have.”

Hope. “My other carer is dad’s sister my aunt & she is single & has gone on holiday to Rhodes while I am here. I have a picture of aunt somewhere. Look this is aunt.”

Gaby. “Grandpa Snow would you & your partners go and retrieve somebody from Rhodes for me this is a picture of them & the address where they are staying. Granny she is not to be harmed. She has done nothing wrong. I need her here though. Hope your aunt will be with us soon. Now to your grandparents.”

“Sorry I never saw dad’s family & have only dad & Aunt until today.”

Gaby. “Daisy can you go to this address & do what is needed.”

Lyris looked at the computer. “Have you logged into the transfer section yet?” Gaby pressed the button.

Charisma

Hope’s father was summoned to the commanding officers office. “I have a request for your immediate transfer.”

“But sir I was supposed to be taking the guys on a special mission.”

“All operations concerning you have been aborted & you entire unit is to report to base where you will all be debriefed. You understand yes sir.”

He went back to his men. “We have been ordered back to Catterick Camp. I know we hardly ever go there but that are our instructions.”

On the aircraft he opened his sealed orders. He read the instructions concerning himself & his men. The co-pilot came in. “By you lot are lucky the ones who replaced you where all captured, killed or injured within minutes of arriving.”

Hope's father turned to his men. “Apparently we are all required back in Catterick for full medical. According to this we all have to hand our weapons & uniform in.”

Snow accompanied by his partners & Hope made their way to RAF Catterick & waited for the plane to land. The co-pilot came into the cabin & said, “I do not know what you lot have been up to but there is top brass waiting for you back at camp. That is what I have been told from the tower.”

“Right you lot we had best smarten ourselves up a bit if top brass are waiting for us.”

As they disembarked from the plane one of the men said, “Bloody hell it is a Flight Marshall. No wonder the co-pilot said, there was top brass here.”

Another, “It looks like the entire armed forces have been turned out.”

Hopes father. “I do not recognise any of the insignia though.”

“Captain I recognise one of the units as I served in London with them for a short while. I thought that unit though had been recalled to Nepal to serve the king.”

“So Sergeant we have at least one Ghurkha unit out there.”

“Sir if they have Empress of Heaven on their flags or uniforms they are Ghurkha regiments.”

As they all disembarked a little man came running up & said, “Before you all go any further I have to order you to place your weapons on the ground & then remove your uniform completely. There is a cloak each you are all to put on once you are completely stripped off.”

A wagon drew up & each soldier put everything in a box with their name on it. “Sir somebody is going to notice that we all have some not standard uniform items in the box.”

The little man. “Sorry about that, but we have to be sure none of you have bugs on their uniforms. What is yours will be returned to you shortly I can assure you of that.”

The captain. “It looks like we are walking on the carpet in our bare feet.” With their captain in the lead the group marched down the carpet in pairs. “Sir have you noticed they all appear to be female regiments.” Snow was waiting for them as they got nearer.

“I am Flight Marshal Snow & these wanted to come & greet you.”

“Sir is it true the team that took our place was wiped out.”

Snow. “A rescue team managed to recover them all, all though there were a few injuries, but no fatalities.” The small group saluted Flight Marshall Snow.

The general. “All of you are being transferred to General Amazon & the Empress of Heavens regiment of Hope.”

“YES SIR.”

As they marched down they noticed all the other units in pristine condition. “Sir have you noticed every one of them is immaculate not a blemish anywhere unlike us. We are hot sweaty & tired.” A voice barked out at them.

“You there I expect my men to be immaculate like the rest. Go and take a shower & put the uniform on that has been provided.”

“Yes sir.”

“Then return here & be sharpest about it as the others do not want to be waiting all day.”

“Yes Sir.”

In the shower block they found the same little man again. He said, “I would recommend you soap each other’s backs & then after you are soaped up step into the shower. It will blast water at you & then dry you off.” They found the experience to be rather nice. Hot air blasted them dry & then there was a click & the doors opened. In front of them was a box with their new clean dress uniform in.
“Sir a mistake has been made.”

The captain. “I have the same uniform as you all so I doubt that it is a mistake.”

“I initially chose you all because you all are either transvestites or Transsexuals. It looks like the army has decided we are all to be classed as females & that is why they are all female units out there to welcome us.” They went outside again feeling rather self conscious in their new uniforms.

The same officer was waiting. “In future I also expect your nails, Face & hair to be immaculate like mine, but for now you are all passable.”

“Yes sir.”

“Follow me.” The unit followed her to a small group waiting at the end. “This is General Amazon & she will be in charge of your training her second in command is Lt General Hope.”

Amazon tore into them. “You scruffy lot you all shamed me coming on parade without doing your face, Hair or nails. I apparently have officers who need to be taught a lesson or two.” They found chairs wheeled behind them & they were ordered to sit. A team of hairdressers cut dyed & styled their hair. “That is better now for your nails & face.”

One of the group, “Captain you look like a real babe & I could fancy you myself.”

The captain. “We all look like babes.”

Amazon looked at them, “In future you will all achieve this look every day.”

“Yes sir.”

“Now to your assignment you have been detailed to guard a group of youngsters. You will all practise your make up until you have it perfect. The youngsters are all girls so you will at all time be dressed as females.”

Hope's father, “Sir while most of the others have no family ties I have a disabled daughter to consider. I cannot expect her aunt to be there for her all the time.”

Amazon. “I will see what I can do for you captain. Now to meet your charges.”

The Captain. “Hello Gaby what are you doing here?”

“I think sir you are the reason I am here. This is Team Goddess & I presume you are our protection & chaperones.”

The sergeant came up, “Hi Gaby you are the one who took Hope out on the tandem.”

Gaby. “Yes that was me.”

“We understood she was on holiday with you in Scarborough.”

Gaby. “She was but we went to Whitby & there was an incident that involved her.”

“Come with me & bring your men.” Gaby gave a chuckle.” At the end of the line in a wheelchair was Hope.

“Daddy has Gaby told you yet.”

“Gaby just said there was an incident & that was all.”

Hope, “Recognise the cloak. I have something to show you.” Hope got out of the chair & walked to her dad. I can only do short distances yet but my legs are getting stronger all the time. Aunt & I have also made some other discoveries. Did you know mum has lots of sisters & I have lots of Aunts & cousin’s?”

“Sorry Hope I never knew much about your mums family although we were going to show you to some of them when the crash occurred. I never did locate your mum’s family, but it is possible that they could have traced you. What I did know was that your mum was an excellent swimmer.”

It was only then that the father noticed the uniform his daughter was wearing. He shot to attention when he noticed the badges on the uniform.”

Hope, “So captain daddy is you going to salute me?” He then noticed his sister also out ranked him.

Hope. “General Amazon promised me she would fix up something for me. I also have met my grandparents on mum’s side who helped me get this job. With Gaby’s help I persuaded the General here to transfer you to duties that would enable you to spend more time with me. As for your men they will all find their deepest wishes have come true. Now has it to be Captain or Daddy.”

The Captain. “I think you are going to have to call me something different to Daddy when I am dressed like this.”

General Amazon. “I agree what about mum?”

“Sorry sir I cannot agree to that Hope has a mother I loved dearly & that would not be appropriate.” General Amazon stifled a giggle.

“What about the feminine form of your name?”

The Captain thought for a moment. “I suppose I could combine part of my name & part of my late wife’s name.”

Hope.”So you become something like Charisma or Amsachar, Lesson, Sonles.

General Amazon, “I think Charisma is near enough & that will do for your name.”

Charisma, “General may I speak with you.”

General Amazon. “You may in here. But Hope also hears what is said.”

“General by any chance are you related to my daughter & my late wife? You certainly remind me of my late wife although you are considerably younger than she would be if she was still with us now. I know this is silly. I have always felt my late wife was still with us. Since the day she went missing I have been totally true to her. General I have tried my best to remain loyal to my vows. I think though I am going to be breaking them because ever since seeing you I have wanted to jump on you.”

Amazon turned to Hope. “I have some official business to sort out with the Captain & it may take some time. Can you ensure the others are all sorted out?”

Hope saluted. “Yes sir.”

Amazon. “Charisma I am ordering you to kiss me.”

Charisma. “Sir this is one order I will enjoy.”

Hope went back outside. “Sergeant I want a word with your men the others are all dismissed. I know the reason my father brought you all from every service & made you a team. For most of you it was a dream that you could still be in the forces & still dress as females. After checking all your records I find that all of you when you leave the service intended going for surgery.”

“Sir Hope permission to speak. This is hard for us as we all have known you from being a baby. Yes we all did plan on surgery.”

Hope. “The changes you have at the moment are only temporary, but I have a tablet for each of you & if you take decide it then it will alter your DNA & Chromosomes will change to XX.” Hope handed the tablet out. “I have another question for you all. How many of you have kissed me or my aunt? If you have done so then take a pace backwards.” Out of the group only two where left. “It looks like you two have been omitted. Well we better even the odds.” Hope kissed the two. “I am now ordering you all to take the tablet. I cannot permit you lot to go round kissing everybody in sight can I. In future you will be restricted to only those wearing the gold badges like these. In future you may all call me Hope.”

“Hope the Captain will she be ok?”

Hope, “The Captain is getting reacquainted with the General & will probably be some considerable time before they come out.”

“Hope your friends we have to guard do they know about us & our fetish?”

Gaby. “We know as does your commander. I take it you all took the tablets?”

“Hope gave us no choice as she informed us anybody who had kissed her or her Aunt had to take one.”

The sergeant. “We knew we would never have children of our own because of the way we where & we all looked on Hope as our surrogate daughter. Most of us have baby sat for her & washed & bathed her at some time. Even when you took her out on the tandem we were all close by in case of an emergency.”

Gaby. “So I can take it none of you mind the baby sitting duties you will have to do for me & my friends including Hope. Sorry did I not mention she is team manager & although her legs are getting stronger she will still need the chair for some time to come.”

Gaby. “I know you are all experts in unharmed combat. We have some special equipment for you to try on. I want you all to go and put it on immediately after having another shower & then return here.” A short while later they all emerged.

The Captain. “Gaby these make us all look as if we have even more up top than ever.”

Gaby. “Captain take that 303 & shoot me in my abdomen with it.” The captain while protesting did as he was told.” Gaby went flying back with the impact. The Captain & the others all came running up to check on Gaby. “I am wearing the same as you. As you can see with that demonstration other than a damaged dress I am ok. Sergeant Can you plunge the bayonet into my abdomen also.” The blade snapped in half. “As you can see the item you have just put on offers you considerable protection.”

“Captain, Hope's & my boss has learned that there could be a kidnapped attempt on one of our teams. With that in mind the boss decided your group would be ideally suited to offer protection to them. Over the next few days you are all to improve your skills on unharmed combat & with non fire arms weapons.”

One of the soldiers, “Sir, Gaby may I speak. With the exception of myself the others have no family ties.”

“We are family to each other. I have a sister a twin to be precise. She is also in the forces & is a pilot in the Navy.”

Gaby. “Sergeant do you have a similar confession to make?”

“Sir I have a twin brother who like me prefers women’s clothing. He is in for a shock when he discovers I am now female.”

Gaby. “Is that all now? NO more skeletons?”

Just then two pilots appeared. “We were told to report here sir.”

Gaby. “Good we now have everybody we can set off back.”

Hope. “I have been asked to double check all your details before we get to our destination. I will be sat down, but will each of you in turn come to me in turn as there are items I have to issue you all with individually. I will start with you Charisma.” Hope handed her a packet, which contained driving licence & other documentation & a bankcard. Then she was handed a bag. “These are only the basic kit but I thought you all would appreciate some makeup.” Finally it was the Pilots turn.

Gaby. “You have no need of the documentation but you will need this & you might as well have some makeup like the others.

The sergeant found she was sitting next to the co-pilot & said, “I have a brother in the same unit as you perhaps you know him.”

The co-pilot, “Oh we knew of him but he is no longer in the Navy. He & his superior officer where transferred to new duties. Apparently the navy learned the superior officer had family who was transgender & transferred her to be with the same unit.”

The Sergeant looked at the co-pilot. “All I had to take was a magic pill & it will make me whole. I presume you also had the pill Sister.” A similar conversation was going on with the pilot.

Gaby. “While I remember in future it is first name only & none of this Captain or sergeant crap. You all have to blend in with the teams. As you can see we have our own pilots who will transport you all where ever you need to go. But you will all be expected in the future to be able to fly any aircraft as required.”

The soldier who had just been getting reacquainted with his sister said, “Gaby will I have to fly a 747 like my sister?”

Gaby. “Once you get your licence it will be whatever is required.”

“Will these two have to do the self defence course with us?”

Gaby. “We all have to do it including me.”

One of the soldiers, “Gaby I have just realised who you are. At first I did not initially realise you where the same person. You are friends with my cousin Mfawny & go to the same school as her.”

Gaby. “Come here & talk to me until we get to our destination. I did not realise Mfawny had any more family.”

“To be honest it is a bit more complicated than me just being her cousin. Mfawny’s mother had a sister who also had a child by Mfawny’s father. I have been at the house sometimes when she visited. My mum passed on some time ago & granny Morgan brought me up. It was once in a blue moon when I saw my father. I was in the forces by the time he surfaced with his latest wife. Mfawny does not realise I am her half sister & cousin.”

Gaby. “It looks like there will be six of you stopping on the coach now.”

“The Captain asked me to accompany him & Hope to watch her friend race. Whilst there I realised you had brought your own support team. Imagine my surprise when I saw my sister Mfawny was one of your support team. I looked for her later, but she had vanished. But we had to get back because of our duties so I could not spend time searching for her. At least now I can honestly tell her that I am her sister.”

“Gaby As you are her friend could you arrange for us both to get together. I need to have an honest heart to heart talk with my little sister. I could also do with talking with Aunt about mum.”

Gaby. “I thought your mother was dead.”

“Gaby it is easier to think of her as dead. For years now she has been in a coma. I tried talking to her but it makes no difference.”

Inga came across. “Sorry I overheard what you were saying. I think your aunts will be very pleased to meet you.”

“Sorry did you say aunts? As far as I know I only have one aunt.”

Inga, “I know what I am saying because I am your grandmother & the Flight Marshal is your grandfather.”

“Now where is that daughter of mine?”

“She is well looked after & is in the Duchy Hospital in Harrogate. All my wages go to pay the medical bills, but mum is worth it.”

“So you have met Mfawny then?”

“Only a couple of times when our visits coincided. Hope likes watching the cycling & the Captain was like a big brother to me.”

Inga. “More like a big sister now.”

“Well the four of us we would go off weekends for Hope to watch the races. To be honest I also had a thing for the captain’s sister although I never told her how much I fancied her. Still granny she would have never wanted me & the baggage I brought with me.”

Inga said, “Did you never think to mention it?”

“To be honest granny I enjoyed the trips out & did not want to rock the boat.”

Charisma. “Juanita as a male my sister was not interested in you, but as you are now I think she will accept you.”

“Granny do I have a lot of Aunts then?”

Inga. “To be honest with you. You have quite a large family waiting to meet you back at the base. Almost there. Some of you have to stay on the coach as you will be going to another hotel. Once you have settled in which should not take long you are to make for the conference hall. There you will meet up with the children & the manager. As you will see you each will be given a specific child to look after. All the children are disabled in some way & it will be your job to see they have a good time. The remainder of us are going to another hotel for similar orientation.”

Inga held on to her grandchild. “No you stay on the coach.” After the others had left Inga said, “Sorry for splitting you up but it was important to separate you all. For one thing you all are going to meet family. To those who do not already know this is my granddaughter Juanita. Charisma here goes to meet her sisters & I can tell you there are plenty of them. In fact everybody still on this coach is related in some way to each other. “

Juanita. “What even the captain sorry Charisma.”

Inga laughed. “Well the captain unknown to him managed to take his cousin as his partner. You said He was like a big brother to you. Well he is my sister’s child & his partner is my brother’s child.”

“That makes Charisma my cousin. Oh I have just thought of something. I have been telling you that I fancied the captain’s sister something rotten & she will be your niece.”

Inga. “Ah we are finally here at our destination. Ladies will you all take everything off the coach as this is your final destination.”

Rebecca came out, “Inga can you & your granddaughter wait here until the others have been dealt with & then you will be shown to your rooms.”

Juanita. “Granny what is this about?”

Inga. “I presume there was a problem getting your room ready for you. I have been thinking about your mother. You will have to take me to the hospital to visit her, & I am sure her sister will want to visit her.”

“Granny is you sure about that, as they fell out over the same man?”

Inga. “If your aunt knew where your mum was, she would be off like a shot to be at her bedside.”

Unknown to Juanita she was been monitored by the tiny's. They broadcast the findings so that others could know. Mfawny’s mother went to see Gaby. “Is it true my sister is in hospital?”

Gaby. “According to the tiny broadcasting system it is.”

“Gaby I know I am only a novice but can I take my sisters & see if we can help her.”

Gaby. “I cannot go but perhaps you could take Grandma Galadriel with you or failing that Titania or Tatiana.”

“Actually as mum is with my niece I was wondering if Snow would be permitted to come with us.”

Gaby. “Snow I think it might be a good idea if you gave your daughter the dragon kiss. Give her this from the golden dragon.”

Snow & his daughters vanished only to reappear a few seconds later at the Duchy Hospital. Snow went to ask where his daughter was.

The duty nurse. “She is in room 26 sir, but it is family only.”

Snow. “I am her father & these are her sisters so we are her family.”

“Well sir she is very ill & we have no restriction on visitors. I will show you to the room, but I doubt that you will all get into it.”

Mfawny’s mother looked at her sister laid there & said, “Father is there anything we can do to revive her.”

Snow. “Show her you still love her regardless of your differences.”

“Sister I am reconciled with mum who has gone looking for your child & found my niece. I have come with father & our other sisters’ to bring you home. Yes I did say, “Bring you home your child needs you sister. I am sorry we fell out over a man. I was told if you failed to respond this way then father has been commanded to give you the dragon kiss from the golden dragon. In addition I have to point my wand at you & command you to awake in the name of the Empress. Yes you heard me. You like me have been married off to the Empress & like me are her companion now.”

A smile came across the sleeping woman. “Father before she receives the dragon kiss perhaps her sisters should give her a kiss.” One by one the sisters kissed her & said their names. “Father Snow, You may kiss her & breathe the dragon breath back into her.”

Snow. “Daughter your niece commands me to give you this from her as she cannot be here herself.” As he laid the item on her the room lit up & it appeared that lightening struck the sleeping woman. “Feel the dragon breath as it enters you daughter. You are now & for all eternity one of the Empresses dragon companions.”

The sleeping woman awoke. “Sister I was having the strangest dream.” As she awoke she looked round the room. “Sorry we fell out over that man & he left us both. Who are these & is this your latest man?”

Snow. “These days I am the only male in her life. As for all these others they are all your sisters.”

Mfawny’s mother. “Yes this handsome chap is our father who himself has only recently recovered from a long illness. These three here are our mums.”

White stepped forward. “At last I get to meet both daughters of Inga the last of the dragon maids & no 1 companion of Snow.”

“Father you are not what I expected or believed you to be. When we asked mum about you. She said she had treated your injuries as best she could before she herself needed help due to her injuries. She thought you were dead. If you truly are our father then you will know what to do with this I have in the necklace around my neck.” She undid the clasp and took out two fragments. “Sister there is one each for us. We both have to give Snow an item each.”

White looked at the two items; “These establish your claim as Snow's Number 1 & 2 daughters. Snow took the two items off the girls & they just vanished.”

Snow. “They have become part of me again.”

White. “I will introduce all my daughters & then Titania & Tatiana will introduce theirs.”

“I have just thought the stories my mother told us both where not exactly stories. If the stories where true then, Titania & Tatiana would be the terrible twins of Galadriel Empress of the Heavens & our cousins. We would be the first born of the white dragon lord & general of flight.”

Snow. “I see Inga at least taught you our history.”

“Why is mum not here herself?”

Snow. “Your mother has gone to collect your daughter Juanita & bring her home. She told us where you where & so we all have come for you.” Just as she was finishing speaking the room started to glow a golden colour.

“Dad what is that?”

Titania. “It is a signal from the golden dragon to tell us we have to leave for home.” As she spoke the room started to spin & the next second everybody found themselves back at the hotel.
A teenage girl ran to Tatiana & Titania & said, “Granny you got her then. Your mother will soon be here with your daughter. Sorry I have not introduced myself I am Gaby. I suppose I am your niece or even cousin.”
Snow is my grandfather & Nina my Great, Great Aunt.”

The woman embraced Gaby. “I think perhaps I will refer to you as my niece.” “I am Zara & my twin is Zera.”

Gaby. “I have put you with your sister Zera as I think you have much to discuss. Mafwny will you stay here with your mother & aunt & wait for your cousin Juanita to arrive with your granny.”

Snow. “I should also stay.”

Gaby. “No you take your seat as befits your station.”

Juanita

Nina & Juanita entered the room & Mfawny was waiting. “I have only just been told I have a big sister.” She gives Juanita a hug and kiss.

Juanita. “So at long last I get to meet my cycling sister.”

“I am not as good as Gaby, but she wanted me in the team & we have been friends for a long time.”

“Well you are in future going to have a big sister to protect you where ever you go.”

Mfawny. “You are coming with us to the races?”

“I sure am kido.”

“Grandma Nina & Juanita I was instructed to tell you to shower & then put on these dresses.” Nina looked at the dresses & realised Zena was already wearing hers. “Juanita I also have to put my dress on.

Juanita after showering, “Mfwany can you zip me up please? I wonder why we have white dresses & our mums have golden & granny has golden with purple stripes on the arms. Granny’s stripes remind me of the officers. So does white denotes a basic recruit. Gold an officer and Gold with stripes a senior officer.”

Nina. “Very good & your assumption is more or less correct. Now to present you to you’re commanding officer.”

Nina followed by her daughters & granddaughters walked down the aisle. “Empress Gaby a short while ago I presented one of my daughters, but I only did half the job. So today with their father Snow present I would like to present both of them & their daughters.” Snow was in full dress uniform & Juanita saluted him.

Snow returned the salute, “At ease this is your presentation.”

Zara when it was her turn curtsied. “Zena this is the one who was in my dreams.”

Zara turned to Gaby. “I know you where watching over me.”

“You could have restored me some time age but you preferred to wait until my sisters where all present.”

“Zena many years ago we both fell for the same man & had his child & then we both were abandoned by him. We then both fell out over this & we both became separated from mother. It is time we made up & put that behind us. With that in mind I propose we jointly present our daughters as they are sisters.”

Zena also called Silve & Zara took each other hands. “Empress it gives us great pleasure to jointly present our daughters, Mfawny & Juanita.”

As they spoke Zena said, “What is happening to me I feel as if an electric current is running through me.”

Zara. “Sister our bodies have finally healed themselves at last. Once again we are in one mind just like we used to be as youngsters.”

Zena. “In that case there is something I must do that concerns us both.” “Empress a short while ago you gave me a couple of choices. I now am reunited with my twin & can read her mind like we always could. Being reunited with Zara has made me finally make my mind up. Neither of us wishes to be separated again. I was in a quandary what to do which group of sisters I never knew I had, was I to move in with? Mum has moved back with dad & his other wives.” “Zara had already made her mind up before I turned up with my other sisters. I do not know how Zara knew unless she could still access my mind but she knew all about you Empress. I think that I am going to have to agree to my father’s wishes. Empress Gaby I realise you already have some of your aunts & most of your cousins as your companions do you think you could find room for two sisters who very much regret being separated?”

Juanita spoke up. “I have only just got mum & aunt back & I also have a younger sister to care for. Empress if you need companions then it should be me & my baby sister.”

Gaby. “Juanita do I take that as a proposal?”

Juanita. “All this is new to me, but if I was still male I would have being saying will you marry me?”

Gaby. “Mfwany it looks like you will be sharing me in future with your elder sister just as your mother will be with her elder sister. Zara & Zena like your sisters you have much to learn.”

Zelda came in with a face a white a ghost. “Have you heard the news?” Islamic terrorists had kidnapped & executed two Americans & they are threatening to execute the Englishman they took at the same time.

The victim's wife this morning received a box with his head in. The terrorists are in three towns & Prime Minister Gordon Brown has gone on air & said, unless by midnight tonight the criminals responsible are handed over to the responsible authorities then he will take all steps needed to obliterate all three towns off the face of the earth.”

Shona entered the room. “Empress we have to intervene or there will be massive loss of life.”

Snow. “We cannot permit him to detonate nuclear devices as it could start a full scale war.”

Gaby. “Snow this very night all three towns shall be level to the ground. Have all troops pulled back to base. In the morning they will find nothing but babies & ruins.”

Snow. “Will all flights get behind their respective flight leader?”

Two of their sisters said, “Zara & Zena you are White flight like us.”

Zena. “Where is Gaby & her parents then?”

“Gaby is golden flight & she will lead us all.”

As they flew over Iraq they could see the stream of refugees as they fled from the towns. One by one the buildings started to burst into flame until all that was left was the Mosque in the centre of the town. The terrorists had taken up residence in the mosque thinking the Americans would not attack a holy place. Whilst the terrorists stayed where they where the dragons flattened the remaining buildings. In one they found a crippled boy huddled up with a little girl.

Juanita was the one to find the children. The boy. “I could not run so I awaited my fate with my sister.” Taking up his crutch he hobbled towards the dragon. He looked around and saw all but the Mosque had gone. “They can shoot at all from within there. Behind that hill there is an escape route from the mosque. They do not even guard it in case it attracts attention. Mean while the towns people where reporting a massive fire was engulfing their town & they had to flee for their lives.

The general in charge said, “Prime Minister Brown hold off any action as it would appear that the job may be done for us. Somehow most of the town has burst into flames.

Gaby. “Station guards by the hill & take captive those who try to escape. Give yourselves up now whilst you have chance, or you will live to regret it.”

Several did try & escape but where taken prisoner. Gaby. “We now have several of your colleague’s captive.” A shot rang out & it missed Gaby. A bolt of blue energy left Gaby & surrounded the Mosque.

Maddy went running to Gaby. “Are you Ok?”

Gaby. “Am I glad though I am wearing one of Madam's corsets. All within the Mosque are now babies.”

A British general arrived on the scene from the 51st Black Watch Regiment. “I was told there was a fire & we came to put it out.”

Gaby. “As you can see all but the Mosque are destroyed. We took a few captive trying to sneak away through a back entrance.” The general ordered his men to surround the mosque & one group to enter through the escape entrance.

A short while later there was a message. “Sir it is all secure in here. We have discovered the strangest thing. We found 57 uniforms & rifles & the same number of babies in the uniforms. We also found this tape that was being made. You Americans and British are weak & will never beat us. You will not harm the Mosque for fear of upsetting other Muslim nations. I hope you liked the present I sent you. Ah what is happening to me I am shrinking.”

General Charles Wesley of the Duke of Wellingtons Regiment ordered that all the babies where to be brought out along with any uniform & documentation that was nearby.

Although he did not know what had actually happened he realised that the only prisoners who could talk where those who had been taken captive. These prisoners he decided to hand over to the Americans.

The president of Iraq though had other ideas. “We have to show the West that we can deal with this ourselves in a civilised manor.”

The Captives where all put on trial & after a show trial found guilty of their crimes. The Three judges wore black hats as they pronounced judgement on the captives. “Our laws have found you guilty of Terrorism, Kidnapping & Murder.”You therefore are all sentenced to be executed by beheading the same as your captives where.”

Gaby. “Has the execution been rigged up so it can be seen world wide?”

The camera showed the men being led to a quadrangle & there they where all positioned in front of a guillotine. The three Judges read the death sentence in Arabic, English & French & pressed the button which released the Guillotine blade. 13 heads rolled onto the Quadrangle that day.

The Judges spoke again. “We advise all remaining terrorists in this country to get out while they can because we intend to carry the same sentence to any others we find. For years we have been oppressed by Sadam & his family & now we are free. We have chance to start building for a better future.”
The prisoners. “The rest of the world all thinks we are dead. If our remaining friends think we are dead then they will not try and rescue us.”

A guard came & took one of the men. “You have a visitor.” The man was shocked to see his wife.”

She said, “You promised me children & they have never materialised. I want your seed inside me before you die. The wardens have allowed me time with you for you to do all you need to do. I even have brought a tonic to help you get in the mood.”

The man snatched the tonic off his wife & drank it all down. He screamed, “What have you done to me.”

The wife. “Very soon you will lose height & weight shortly after that you will be unable to speak as you become a baby again. You are lucky really & this is far better than having your head on the block. At least you get to live your life again from the other side.”

A short time later the same lady was showing off her new baby girl to her friends. “Sorry did I not tell you my late husband gave me a daughter & I went into labour early with the shock of his death.”

The same female then started to talk to the baby she held in her arms. “You always did like my breasts well you are going to see plenty of them.” Very shortly after this the female left the prison cradling a baby in her arms. One by one the remaining twelve prisoners all went the same way.”

Gaby. “What about the 57 babies?”

Snow. “DNA testing had proved who the mothers are & the babies had all now been returned to them.”

Gaby & the others returned to the disabled children at Scarborough now that the threat of atomic warfare was over. Mfawny entered with Juanita. “Gaby can we have a word with you? How does one go about adopting two children?”

Gaby. “Well you are too young Mfwany, but your mother could.”

Juanita “Actually it is me that wants to know as I have made several mistakes in the past. In Iraq I found a disabled boy caring for his baby sister. I brought them back with me because I felt sorry for them. They where shivering with cold so I covered them both with my cloak. Mfwany helped me wash & clean them both. The baby we took to the nursery & she has been fed. The strange thing is that it is Zara & Zera that have been doing the feeding.”

The sisters entered carrying the baby. “Mum what have you being doing you looked like our sister rather than our mum?”

“Empress all the other babies have been claimed, but nobody has laid claim to this one.”

Gaby. “I was just discussing her with your children.”

Zara. “Is the child Juanita's?”

Gaby. “No but your daughters have been asking about adopting her & her sibling.”

Zara. “Well if there are two babies then we could have one each & bring them up as sisters.”

Gaby. “I take it you are both willing to accept them as your children.”

Zena. “Yes we accept them as if you did not know we would. We both feel that Juanita should be rewarded for getting us in this position.”

Mfwany. “I do not want either of you hurting my sister although there are times I wished she was my twin like you two are.”

Gaby. “Juanita they have all had their say & now it is your turn.”

“I am enjoying being with my baby sister & her friends. I do feel the odd one out as all her friends are nearer her age than I am.”

Gaby. “Kiss Mfwany & say be my twin for all eternity.” Juanita did just that & felt herself shrinking.

Mfwany. “We look like identical twins now.”

Gaby. “Juanita you are obviously too young to serve in the special protection team. Now instead you will have to join the junior cycle team with your sister.”
Zara. “Now you two stop bothering Gaby as I am sure she has far more important things to do than look at your baby sisters.”

“Yes mum we had best go to bed as we have to help with the children at the fun fair.”

Zera. “Come on you two bed. First though while you are getting ready we want a talk with Gaby.”

Zena. “Gaby we have a few questions we would like to ask. First are we going to get much younger?”

Gaby. Have you not noticed virtually all the others are no older than 18 and that is how old you two will be. As for your other question neither of your daughters will remember the time they spent as a boys. Likewise they will remember helping to care for their sisters.”

Zena. “I understand from Zelda that it is possible for us both to absorb our children & for us to give birth to them again.”

Gaby. “Just lay down on the bench & Daisy will return with your other children.” Two babies where laid on each female & then they vanished.

Nina came in. “I have to take you to your uncles for a while.” Fifteen minutes later Nina returned with her daughters & grand daughters in tow.

Nina. “The girls are excited about been selected for the cycle team & their sisters will provide the support they need.”

Nina. “Look those two are already plotting strategy with Jules & Brittany.”

Jenny. “I see my eldest now is forming her own display team. Perhaps she will leave Gaby alone now for a while.”

Maddy. “Jules may not be as keen on cycling as us, but she sure is keen on making Gaby as pretty as possible. Jools & Brittany are Gaby's keenest supporters. They will soon be getting the others into shape. Have you heard their latest slogan? Go Goddess go.”

Jenny. “Gaby I forgot to tell you that you will in future be having a new team mate. Daisy & sister have dropped out of the team. and so it leaves a place as Juanita has taken one of them. Do you remember Kat well she is to be your new team mate?”

Gaby. “Kat as in Kattrina from Germany. Is Tina coming as well?”

Jenny. “As you know full well Katrina’s mother is cycling with me. Kat will be a stranger to the rest of your group so I was wondering if you & Maddy would look after her and treat her as your sister.”

Maddy. “There is no problem there. Kat was all Gaby could talk about after the visit to you in Germany. It was a good job I was not the jealous type. Do you want Kat to share with us?”

Jenny. “Do you mind?”

“From what Gaby tells me she is a super cyclist & will be an asset to the team.”

Gaby. “Mum does, Kat know about us?”

Jenny, “Yes Gaby she knows all about you.”

“Tina I wondered where you were as you where not with the team. I had to go and support my brother Eric while he won the Tour de France.”

Gaby's face lit up. “But you do not have the same name.”

“No Gaby I ride under my grandmothers name so there is no confusion if we happen to be in the same race but that is not often.”

“Tina are you staying long?”

Jenny. “I am only the Ladies champion & I am getting pushed out.”

“Yes mum but this is Eric’s sister.”

Tina. “I take it you are pleased to see me then.”

Gaby looked round. “Well where is my new team mate?”

Kat entered in team colours. “Ready for inspection captain.”

Gaby. “Kat you will be sharing with Maddy & me. I hope that is ok with you.”
Kat “Mum informed me I have to go to school with you and learn the same subject as you. If I have problems I have to tell you or Carol as she will be my surrogate mum.”

Gaby. “You will have no problems other than like me of missing mum. Come Kat forget the bags & we will go with the rest of the team on a training ride before we go to the other hotel. We are only going to do ten laps from the spa to the end of the South Bay and back it will be relatively quiet at this time of the day.”

Tina went to watch them, “Should us oldies join them? By the look of it, it makes quite a good circuit & would be a good place for us to practise.”

Jenny. “Why not let’s have both teams practise together down here.”

Kat. “It looks like our mums have joined us.”

When they got back to the spa John stopped them. “I am to time you all on the ten laps. Once the adults get back I will give the results out. The Juniors have a two minute advantage over the seniors.”

Kat. “If we work as a team we can give the adults a run for their money.”

John started them off. Gaby was in the lead then Maddy then Kat. They all took turns & pedalled for all they could. Mfawney got a puncture & had to drop out of the race. But the others continued on and then Juanita also got a puncture. “Looks like we are both out sister.” Gaby, Maddy & Kat tied for first place with, Jenny & Tina a second behind them.

Gaby. “Kat do you realise we where only one minute 59 behind our mothers.”

Kat. “We are going to have to practise rather a lot to cut that margin down.”

John.”I got some superb photos of those three as they passed the line just in front of you. You know those three are going to go all out to try and beat you two.”

Jenny. “Tina & I are safe for a couple of years yet.”

John. “The three of the have already approached me about timing them every morning while they are here.”
Carol who had been listening said, “Actually it is a good idea in that they will have to be up early to practise.”

John. “So there will be no objections from the parents or management.”

Zena. “Does this include all the team?”

John. “This is supposed to be a break for me, but if they all want to get up for severn & do as I tell them then I am willing to put them through their paces. If they get a puncture though they will have to drop out.”

Kat. “Gaby have you seen our cheerleading team they have their own colours now.” Gaby watched as she saw her sister putting the others through their paces. Your sister Jules has finally found her niche” Jules is good & she is working equally as hard as us.”

Gaby. “Jules could you arrange for the cheerleading team to be practising by the spa when we do the morning trials.”

Anna who had been overseeing them, “Yes they should practise the same time as you as it will allow them to get their timing perfect.”

Gaby blew a whistle. “Out of uniforms now & into something more fashionable.”

One by one the girls returned, “Will this do Gaby?”

Gaby. “Yes you are all suitable for taking the children out now.”

Kat spoke up. “Sorry I do not understand Gaby.”

Gaby. “Ah Kat all our colleagues have agreed to take out disabled children to the fun fair & look after them. Two or three of the team will be expected to look after one child.”

Kat. “So I would be allowed to team up with you & Maddy.”

Gaby. “Kat it is perhaps for the best as the others already have met their partners.”

Kat looked at Gaby & Maddy. “Do you mind if I join you two?”

Gaby looked at the clothing Kat was wearing. “We had better get you fixed up with something more suitable. This is windy North Sea town of Scarborough not sunny Milan.”

Maddy. “Gaby can we just sort Kat something more suitable? The three of them vanished & very soon returned.

Tina, “It looks like you have exchanged one uniform for another.”

“Mum tomorrow can I go shopping with Gaby & Maddy as I have absolutely nothing to wear.”

Tina. “I am not sure what is planned for you in the future although I would like to go shopping with Gaby. So would Jenny as we will not get chance for quite a while as we will soon have to return to Germany.”

Gaby. “Kat we now have a video link & so you can talk to your mum if you need to. I also will have to make use of the facility, & it is almost like mum been here with me. What I would recommend is having as many cuddles as you can manage as that is one thing I miss.”

Jenny. “I presume it is ok if Tina & I take these three shopping.”

Carole & Jules. “There are us also.”

Jules. “Tina, Kat will need dance wear.”

Tina, “I already have a list of what Kat will need to go to school with you all.”

“Oh this clothing is in addition to other items she may need as a Gaby club member.”

Gaby. “I might have my own small group but I am still a member of the Gaby club as are all my friends.”

Kat. “Relax Gaby they already know that or I would not have been allowed to come here. I bet your mum does not know she & mine have to do at least three hours dancing a day in future.”

Jenny. “Did I here you correctly we are going to have to do dancing?”

Albertina spoke up, “Not just you, but the entire group. You though get specials exercises to strengthen your legs for racing.”

Jules. “Gaby spoiled my fun I was supposed to take you to get your outfits.”

Jenny. “Has Gaby got hers yet?”

Albertina. “Only Jules in this group has the correct outfit so we all need to go.”

Kat.” Where are we going now?”

Daisy. “I was told to wait for you as the others have already set off.”

“We are walking out of here & crossing the Spa Bridge to the Grand & Royal hotels there we will meet up with the main group. We will collect all the disabled children & slowly make our way down Eastborough towards the Promenade then we will go on the Promenade to the Lunar Park. Tonight & every night this week it is closed to the general public & only our guests & us may enter.” Gaby found she still had Hope as their guest.

“Hope this is Kat she is my friend from Germany & she is coming to live with us.”

Kat noticed the gold badge Hope was wearing. “I am pleased to meet you, but I thought we were looking after disabled children.”

Gaby. “Hope still needs this chair for a short while longer until her legs start getting strong enough.”

Hope.”The trip to Whitby with Gaby was the first day I have ever walked.”

Gaby. “Hope is our team planner & co-ordinator.”

Kat. “I take it you are also one of the Gaby fan club members.”

Hope looked at Kat, “I know which Gaby mother is but which is yours?”

“Tina who is with Jenny & Carole is my mum. That man who looks like a frightened rabbit is my Uncle Eric the Tour De France winner.”
“Eric is your uncle that is cool. It is a pity he does not ride for the same team as us.”

“Err Kat is Eric your mothers Brother?”

Kat. “Yes why.”

Gaby. “Tina is wearing a gold badge.”

Hope . “Can we go across & talk to your Uncle Eric?”

Kat. “Uncle may I present some of my friends & the team Captain of the Goddess team.”

Gaby. “Kat was telling us you are Tina’s brother.”

Eric looked as if he was about to burst into tears. “You know don't you?”

Kat looked blank but Gaby said, “Eric the same happened to me. It is going to happen to my father & there is nothing we can do about it.”

Eric’s face brightened up. “When the event happens I will have to move across to Apollo if they will have me.”

Gaby. “Well we will have you as a coach or even a team member.”

Eric. “I was getting depressed after finding out from Tina that my life could change rather a lot.”

up
50 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos