Drew & the Half Term Break Chapter 33

Printer-friendly version


Drew & the Half Term Break
by Sharphawlad
A Gabyverse fanfiction
Chapter 33 Kelly & Escorts.

Gaby, “Amanda did you sort out the rest of their estate?”

Amanda, “Some of the girls still want to continue working & would like me to provide the protection for them. After talking it over with them they decided to move the business into the Mafia's former offices. All girls will have to be registered & always wear a registration badge. They will all pay all their taking into a central fund. Food, Clothing, Accommodation, & all medical treatment will be provided for them as will security. Should any girl wish to retire then she will be given a lump sum to purchase her own home & start a family.”

Gaby, “Please tell me Amanda you have not decided to call it GB Pros or something similar.”

Amanda, “No it is called Empress Escort Services. At least it does not have Gaby's name attached.”

Gaby, “Cousin Kerry how would you like to be in charge of the latest department.”

Kerry, “I would not be expected to participate would I?”

Gaby, “What are your basic instructions Kerry?”

Kerry, “I can only go to bed with family members.” Kerry breathed a sigh of relief. “It is not the sort of job I was expecting. But it will still be what I like, been with beautiful women.”

Gaby, “You are the new general manager of Empress Escort services then.”

Kerry, “May I use some of the Ghurkhas as security services?”

Gaby, “You may take ten although I do not think you will need them.”

Kerry opened an account for each girl who paid everything into GB Banking services. By the end of the week each girl realised they were considerably better off than they ever had been previously.

One of the girls came to speak to Kerry, “Would it be possible to borrow from you & then I pay you back by working for you.”

Kerry, “What is so urgent that it cannot wait a bit longer.”

The girl took a bandage off her arm, “This I need to remove it.”

Kerry, “I have seen that before. It looks like a trident to me.”

The girl, “I could never understand why our mother had us all tattooed with this mark.”

Kerry, “You have brothers & sisters. I have all sisters & we have not seen our mother for quite a few years she just vanished. The youngest was only a few weeks old when she vanished. As look would have it I started producing milk & fed all the babies & now this is how I keep them alive.”

Kerry, “When you have sex I presume you always use protection?”

“I have so far although I have one customer who does not want to use protection.”

Kerry, “I want you to bring all your sisters here now & I also want you to hand me your registration badge.”

The girl was in tears, “I came for help.”

Kerry, “Will four of you go with her & bring back everything. I am sending you away to my sisters for treatment & they will look after your sisters while you recover.” Back in the flat there was very little to pack. All that was sellable had previously been sold.

The mattress was made out of straw. The children were all clean & tidy.” The Ghurkhas handed the children some carrier bags & they put their meagre belongings in them.

One of the girls brought out some heavy books, “Please can we take these as I was told never to let anybody else get hold of them.”

The older sister, “We have not room for them.”

“My instructions Madam we where to completely empty your flat & if the young mistress wishes to take the books then she can but they will have to be placed in the library with the other books.” One child rushed to the garden with a spade & started to dig eventually she dug up a box & brought that in.

The older sister, “I wondered where that went when I was looking for things to sell.”

The Ghurkhas “Is there any more things hidden here before we all leave. The youngest child pointed at a wall. “The elder sister found a secret panel & it slid back revealing a letter & a stick. The letter was addressed to the Empress.

The Ghurkhas. “I will ensure this get to the correct destination.”

The youngest girl, “Do you know how to light fires I do?” She pointed the stick at the fireplace & tapped it the next minute the fire was burning brightly.”

Some of the others, “She always lights the fire the same way & we never are short of fuel unlike food which we are always short on.”

The Ghurkhas handed the children some food, “We have to go to your sister’s place of work.”

The youngest, “She was not always our sister but she is now.” The elder sister started to look rather uncomfortable.

The youngest took her by the hand, “We all love her.” Back at the office the letter was shown to Kerry. Kerry spoke into a phone. “Can transport be arranged immediately for me & companions?”

Kerry opened the door & said, “We need to go into another room where there are specialists waiting to see you all.” The room they walked into was full of light.

The youngest child was again the first to speak. “Are you the specialist who is going to help my sister?”

Gaby, “I am called Gaby to my friends. What is your name?”

“We all have silly names every one of us is named after a river. I am Volga,” “I might as well introduce my sisters, Rhine, Tiber, Seine, Danube, Oder, Isis, Aire & Ribble. Do you need fires lighting?”

Gaby looked puzzled. Volga, “I will show you.” “I always light the fires at home like this.” She took hold of the stick & tapped it twice & pointed it at the fireplace. A lovely fire started to burn.

Gaby, “I understand now. Can you also put it out?”

Volga, “Yes I do that when we go to bed.” She tapped the stick three times & the fire went out.

Gaby, “Volga please can I look at your stick?”

Volga handed it over, “It is not mine I am only looking after it until it can be returned to the true owner,”

Rhine, “Each one of them has been guarding something & would not let me touch them.”

Volga, “Kerry said we were going to see a specialist but that one called you Empress. This letter has Empress on it so it must go to you.” Gaby looked at the letter & then opened it.

To the Empress Galadriel or Titania or whoever is now the Empress of the Heavens. My powers are failing after my last child Volga. I am going to look for help I am leaving my son Rhine in charge of the children. Each of the girls have been given one artefact to guard & told to always look after it. They will only hand it over to you if you command them in the name of Amazon.”

Ariel & Lorelei looked at each other, “Dad.”

Neptune appeared with his wives. “Somebody needs my help.”

Gaby, “Uncle I have a little guest who wishes to show you some tricks she has learned. She will then introduce her sisters to you.”

Robyn sat down & whispered, “I wonder what excuse he will come up with this time.”

Neptune clapped Volga, “I can teach you a few more trick with that stick, May I look at it.” He looked at the stick & turned to Gaby. “She should have her own wand Empress & not be using Amazons wand.”

Ariel watched as her mother, “You have our found Amazon?”

Gaby, “These are all Amazons children and will be looked after by her sisters unless their grandparents wish to bring them up.”

Neptune called the little girl over & said show me you wrist.” He picked her up & kissed her. “Volga you are certainly my Granddaughter & will be treated as such. I would like to spend some time with you all but I suspect that you aunts already have plans for you.”

Volga, “Can you make my Rhine better again.”

Robyn, “Rhine is like me father & I would be best to advise her.”

Lindi, “Where is my Amazonia?”

Gaby, “Girls in the name of Amazon I would like you to hand me the artefacts please.” One by one they handed Gaby various items.

Neptune, “So that is where they went.”

Gaby, “I would not be surprised if your mother is close by.”

Galadriel, “I did not realise that she had obtained these items.”

Gaby opened the book, which read. ““This book belongs to Helen & was given to Amazon on the occasion of her 21st birthday. On the back page was written. This is given to the Empress by Amazon.” The next book was similar but it was a present from Zelda.

Neptune picked up the trident, “Do you mind if I see if it still works.”

He pointed it at a tree & it shattered. Apparently it still has some power but it is failing. You need to recharge it Gaby like you charge wands.” Gaby put the trident in the fire place & pointed the stick at it but nothing happened.”

Volga tried but nothing happened for her either.” Gaby, “We had better use my wand & pointed it at the trident.” The flame was very bright. Danube & Isis came dragging a very heavy iron box, “We do not have the key for this.” Gaby pointed her wand & the box opened.” Inside was the clothing of a princess of the sea. There was another note for Gaby.

If you are reading this then the children have done as instructed. My health is failing & I need help. I am going to the only place where I might possibly get help or be able to contact my family. If I make it I will be in Tibet trying to locate the Yeti or at least somebody who can help me. I am leaving Rhine in charge of the girls. I am sure he will do a great job of looking after them.”

Gaby, “Rhine I need to talk to you & I think Robyn should be there also. Rhine your mother is one of Neptune's daughters.” You though where born her son is that correct?”

Rhine, “After Mum vanished I started to turn into a girl. I produced enough milk to feed all the little ones. I looked for mother but could not find her. Eventually I ran out of money & had to start selling off everything to make money. I got a few part time jobs & it kept us afloat. After the change of government there was no more money. That is why I ended up agreeing to the offer made to me after I borrowed money from the Mafia.”

Gaby, “So they loaned you money also. Did your money also stop coming?” “All the girls are in a similar boat they all borrowed money & agreed to pay it back this way.”

Gaby . “Evita can you come here please. Can you tell us what happened to you in Silesia?”

Evita burst into tears. “They even fixed my partner but I was rescued before they got hold of me & the children.”

Rhine cuddled Evita, “I have my aunts to help me look after my sisters now.”

Evita, “I now have family to help me but it is nice to talk to somebody who has gone through the same thing.”

Gaby, “Evita you have been presented & I would like you to help Rhine & the others prepare. Rhine you will be accompanied by all your aunts & your grandmother will present you all. I also need to register all your signals as they appear to all be slightly different.”

All the girls name & signal where logged on the computer.

Elizabeth, “Gaby we have a very faint signal coming from Everest & it appears it is near the summit.”

Rhine, “If I had my way Jaconelli & friends would be forever pregnant. They abused us all & even sold some girls off to foreign countries.”

Gaby, “Jaconelli has already been taken care of & we are working through his records to locate any girls he sold.”

Maddy, “We are going to have to go to Nepal if we are to go to Everest.

Gaby, “Ghurkhas included who wants a holiday in Nepal?”

Kerry, “The girls.”

Gaby, “Kerry informs them they are all going on an all expenses training course to Nepal.” All the girls agreed to go. A flight was laid on for them & Kerry. They were greeted at the airport. A fleet of horse drawn carriages took them to the palace.”

The King of Nepal greeted his guests.

Kerry said, “The Empress will be bringing the rest in the conventional manor.”

The king, “Then they will be here soon.” The king got talking to some of the girls with Kerry.

Kerry, “The Empress asked me to bring these here as she has to check them all out.”

Yeti

The king greeted Gaby & his daughters. “I have a favour to ask you concerning some of your companions. Some of the girls you have with Kerry I would like as Wives.”

Gaby, “I am sure Kerry has told you that I need to check them all out as they have all been very badly treated.” Of the 45 girls, 36 were given the all clear. The other nine were sent to Gaby's apartments. Gaby remaining 36. The king of Nepal would like some of you as his wives. As all 36 of you are eligible it will be up to you to decide if you wish to marry him. He is going to formally ask for your hand in marriage. If you wish to return home that is equally OK with me. I do not want any of you thinking you where brought here to be married of because that was not my intention.”

Twelve of the girls, “We would rather not be the wives of the Nepalese king but we would like to be permanently attached to Kerry.”

Gaby, “Go to Kerry's apartment & wait for us there.” This left 24 girls who were willing to be brides.”

One of the girls, “We have all agreed that if we are selected then the money in our account can be shared by our sisters that are left.

The king came in, “Gaby I have made a list of those I would most like as wives. I have only put 24 names down.”

Gaby, “I have selected 24 possible candidates.”

The king was happy when he saw the selection & tore up his list. “You have all said you wish to marry me & bear my children?”

One of the girls, “We did not expect you to choose all 24 of us. We though you might choose 6 or seven of us.”

The king, “Any of you may back out but the rest will become my wives.” None of the 24 backed out. Each of the girls found she was rubbing her wrist.”

The king, “I will marry you all then in the temple of the heavens in front of the Queen of Heaven.”

Kerry, “The Empress would like to go to the Holy Mountain and seek out the snow creature. Upon her return she herself will be taking extra companions.” Some women came in & they looked like the Empresses companions.

One, “We saw Kerry bring you in what did you do wrong?"

One of the girl said, “Nothing much we worked for the Russian Mafia. We were given the option of going home but we thought that perhaps we where better off here at least he seems to be quite nice.”

“He is” said one of the women.

“We like him so much we are constantly pregnant & you will be if you marry him.”

One of the Russian girls, “It is a good job we brought plenty of the pills with us.”

The wife who looked like Darcie replied, “It does not work here must be something to do with the water. Once you lay with him new life will be stirring immediately inside you.”

One of the girls, “Well I will go first because if he can get me pregnant he is far better than any of the others.”

The existing wives looked at her in amazement, “You genuinely want his children?”

“If he could give me children then I would be happy to have them every nine months for him.”

“You may not be so happy when you here the rules. Unless we have guests we are expected to go around naked in the palace. Only female personnel are allowed in that part of the palace.”

“Nothing new there. We are used to wearing nothing. Only the king is allowed to service you. Do not get caught permitting any male to service you. Or you will become the main course for the royal tigers. On the other hand once you have been with him no other man will ever do for you & you will be look forward to your next service.”

The king, “Empress you wish to go looking for the Yeti. If you do intend going then I suggest you take my eldest daughter & you’re most loyal companion, Galadriel or Gilda & Helen. My Eldest daughter will show you the way through the secret passages to the summit of the Holy Mountain as I know she has done it previously.”

Gaby & the small group set off although Little Lily decided she was also going. After an hour going through the tunnels they reached some caves with marble statues in them. Gaby looked at the statues & then they proceeded on they came too more caves all with marble statues in them.

Princess Zita was starting to get nervous now. “This is as far as I ever went with my sisters. We never went to the next section so I cannot tell you what to expect.”

Little Lily, “There is somebody nursing an injured person & talking to them in a strange language.” They continued on their way & found they were in an ice covered cave.

The person looked up. “I can do no more for her she will soon reside with the others in the caves. I place all the statues I find on the mountain in the caves.”

Gaby “Let me look at you properly.”

The woman stood up & looked at Gaby. “I am exiled to this place by order of Chief God Zeus. The injured & ill gods come to me for help. Unlike my sisters I have no power & they turn to marble. All I can do is make them comfortable. This is Amazon.” She will soon be as the others you saw on the way here.”

Gaby laid her hand on Amazon, “Your father Neptune is looking for you Amazon.” Amazon yawned & opened her eyes.”

She looked around, “I was looking for help to locate my family. You where the one who were tending me are you, Dementia or Persephone or Calistra.”

“I am certainly not Dementia or whatever name she goes by these days.”

Helen said, “That was one of my names that I do not use these days. I did recognise some of the others on my way here.”

Maddy opened the laptop, “Well we must have some of these in the caves below.”

Persephone, “I cannot restore them.”

Maddy, “No but we can transport them all to a much nicer environment & then the Empress can restore them if she sees fit.”

Persephone, “I have just realised that two of you are my sisters. Galadriel & Gilda I am pleased to see you but will you not be in trouble with Zeus.”

“Mother you are with my sisters I was told you had turned to stone. Persephone looked at the others, “You are Princess Zita who used to play in the caves. The others I do not know but they look very much like mother & Galadriel.”

Galadriel, “That is because they are my Great granddaughters.”

Persephone, “You have healing hands my Niece. Galadriel if these are your grand children they should bear your mark.”

Gaby, “Just like you should bear the mark of Helen.”

Persephone, “I was exiled & not allowed a mark.”

Gaby, “Do you know how to use this.” Gaby handed Persephone a wand. “Light us a fire.” Persephone tapped the wand & a roaring fire started to blaze in the cave. “Now elevate yourself.” Persephone did as she was instructed. Mend the cuts on Amazon that I have as yet not repaired.”

Persephone, “It is that long since I have almost forgotten all I was taught.”

“Amazon perhaps you would like to heal yourself.”

Amazon, “like Persephone I should have taken more notice. I had a wand but all I could do with it was light fires.”

Gaby, “You never used the trident either.” Suddenly it was there in her arm.

Amazon, “No only father is allowed to use that.” Gaby waved the trident & the whole group found themselves back in Kathmandu. Gaby gave instructions to the king, “Send men into the caves & they are to bring all the statues they find regardless of size. They are all to be placed on my aircraft & sent to England.” Likewise the army has to search for all Marble statues on the mountains. They have to recover them & send them all to me. Other than those already in the caves which we have already recorded. I will offer a bonus of £1.000 for every statue recovered. For those in the caves the Army will be paid for their time.” Very soon the aircraft's hold was full of statues & took off for England.”

Persephone, “I am slipping up today. The girl who handed me a wand she laid her hands on Amazon. Only Galadriel should have been able to do that.” Persephone curtsied to Galadriel, “By any chance sister are you training others for your duties.”

Gaby, “You are partially correct, “Grandma is responsible for training everybody. It is obvious that both Amazon & you Persephone are in need of training. Apparently neither of you got past basic. I will have to have you learn with the children.”

Persephone started to say, “I am a goddess and are not taking instructions with children. I may be hopeless but I am a goddess. I demand the respect I am due. Sister please inform my niece that I obey the Empress & nobody else.”

Persephone noticed the others where all laughing. “Empress I will only obey you.”

Gaby, “I am glad you said that Persephone now perhaps you will begin your lessons as instructed.”

Persephone thought. “You laid the hands on Amazon & then you wielded Neptune's trident.”

Amazon, “It is finally sinking in who you are.”

Gaby, “Amazon I have never met you until today. Let us see if you can enlighten Persephone.”

“You are Galadriel’s Great granddaughter & you can wield both the Trident & wand. You can transport all of us at one go. You are called Gaby & gave the king of Nepal instructions which he obeyed like a lapdog.” Amazon kneeled in front of Gaby, “Please forgive Persephone she had no idea her sister has been replaced as Empress.”

Gaby, “Persephone will you now obey?”

Persephone looked at Galadriel, “I said, I will only ever obey the Empress of the Heavens. I thought my sister was the Empress & treated her as such. Will my Niece forgive me?”

Gaby, “I did not actually introduce myself & it was interesting to watch you trying to work out why I was giving the orders. Amazon was far quicker to latch on faster than you where. The sight of some of my companions might have alerted her.”

Amazon, “I noticed my sisters although they all looked younger than I thought they should & I thought I was seeing things. What did alert me though was the trident. It could not use it only somebody with power greater than Neptune could use. Certainly none of my sisters could pick it up & use it like Dad,”

Ariel, “We might be able to use it now as we are the Empresses companions now. Actually you are as well Amazon although you did not know. Father has given every daughter of his to the Empress as her Eternal companion.”

Gaby, “What she said is correct Amazon. All your children became mine automatically & currently the youngest are with the cadets of the Hell Maidens. Likewise Justice had to be dispensed to Jaconelli & his friends. Your eldest daughter Rhine worked hard to save her sisters.”

Amazon, “I must be getting better as I am able to read minds again. I found I can read almost all my sisters minds. They all tell me to trust you & tell me to ask you to marry me.”

Gaby, “Princess Amazon was that a proposal of marriage from you?”

“Gaby will you allow me to become one of your companions?”

Persephone, “Amazon you are my brother’s daughter.”

“I should have been able to handle both the wand & trident but I am unable to even do the basic perhaps we both should go on refresher courses. It should not be as hard second tine round.”

Amazon noticed her youngest daughter, “Mum you may even become as good as me. I got to super advanced & have also joined the Cadets with the rest of the young ones. I will show you my mount if you wish.” A massive puppy came bounding up to her. “You will have to get use one of the full-size dog when we go riding mum.”

Amazon & Persephone, “There appears to have been major changes here.”

Gaby said, “I am going to ask you both to go with your sisters & mothers & have a wash & change & then you can both be correctly presented to me.”

Amazon looked at all her sisters, “I do not remember having a sister Robyn.”

Ariel, “Robyn & Rhine have more in common. Rhine may still appear to be your daughter, but you are Mer & so is Robyn.”

Lindi looked her daughter over “Gaby keeps recovering our lost children.”

Neptune, “She has more Mer & Fay than either Oberon or me.”

Amazon, “I should have taken the children to uncle Oberon's but I was not thinking.”

“Amazon, A while ago I issued a ruling concerning all my daughters.”

“Dad Ariel has already told me & for once I agree. I may be a bit of a rebel but I do realise both of us would be better here.”

Neptune, “Well I am still going to present you to Gaby & this time you will greet her correctly. I understand you have already taken the incentive & asked Gaby to become your companion. She has already accepted all your children as she has done with all your sisters.”

Persephone, “Who is going to present me? You brother or Mother?”

Helen, “Oberon, Neptune is going to be presenting the rest. So son if you wish to present your sister.”

Oberon, “Mother perhaps you should visit me for a short while with my sister & then return here. Then I will present her to the Empress.” Persephone accompanied Helen & Oberon. 18 minute later the three of them returned & Persephone.

Persephone looked considerably younger.” Helen took her seat & Oberon presented Persephone who this time was dressed in white.

Persephone curtsied, “Empress my brother Oberon gives me as an eternal companion to you. I unlike my sisters have no children of my own & that is why I still wear the white of a maiden. Once I become one of your companions your children will all be treated as mine.”

Gaby, “Let it be known that Persephone is now & forever one of my companions.”

“As such she is forever along with her sisters bound to me. Persephone after I have also accepted Amazon & her children. I have a job for you. These statues that line this room I want you to name them if you can.

“Empress Gaby some I can because I tended to them but others I cannot because they had turned to Marble before I found them.”

“We will start with those you knew after the next presentations.”

Neptune made his presentation, “Empress Gaby my daughter tells me you can wield my trident as well as me.” “I will have to watch out or I will be retired like my brother.”

Gaby, “Uncle Neptune I much prefer to have you around. Beside we only have four males left.”

Persephone & the Statues
.

Neptune, “Oberon, Odin, Herne & I would like a close look at the statues as we may be able to put some names to them.”

Rani, “Likewise we would all like to try & name the statues.”

Gaby, “In that case we will all have a game of name the statue. They have all been numbered from one upwards.” “All results will be logged on my computer.” Persephone was the first to go & she marked with a star those she definitely knew. After quite a while all the results were in.

Gaby, “On some of these you are all agreed & those I will release first.”

Gaby held Neptune's trident & said the numbers. A Blue light shot out of the trident & hit each of the statues Gaby had named. One by one the statues came to life.

One statue, “I could only watch & wait for help to arrive.”

Gaby, “I hope you all can help us with the next as their seems to be a problem about identity of some of the others.”

One of the newly released ones, “We will all try & help but we may not be able to name them.” Later in the day every female statue had been named & released.

All that was left was 36 male statues. Gaby said, “None of you know their names yet they are apparently gods.”

Neptune, “I wonder if they are Titans or some of the Far Eastern Gods.”

Helen looked at them all, “No I cannot put names to any of them although one reminded me of my son Zeus.”

Juno, “As he is now Sue that is not possible.”

Gaby looked at her list, “I apparently have very few missing now.
These names left could be male or female.”

Neptune looked at the names Gaby had on her computer, “Those all had started turning but they left the realm before they changed we never saw them after that.”

Gaby, “Which of you knew these there was just a small group who replied. Have another look & tell me if you think you recognise them at all.” Eventually two more statues where named & Gaby released them.

“Thank you. The cold got to us before we finished changing. We cannot name the others although one is a statue I had made of my brother Zeus.”

Gaby, “In that case it can be assigned a place in the museum. The remainder we will keep here & we will one day release them when somebody remembers who they are.”

Rani came in, “Gabi We all have a similar signal although it is slightly different for different families. Could we not amplify the signal from each statue & see if we could not place it within a family.”

Starr came in, “Gaby something is wrong with the nine remaining statues they all look different.” Gaby went to see look at the statues.

“I see what you mean Starr they are all getting smaller & more feminine.”

Josie looked at the Statues, “I do not believe these are family.” She touched each one & said that will prevent you all from changing again.”

The Magi.

Josie said, “I would recommend that these nine are kept permanently as Mannequins in the local department store. I think all of these are Magi or similar. I do not know if they mean us harm or if they are friendly.”

Gaby, “All of you are now female mannequins & will remain like that forever unless you speak now.”

One of the Mannequins. “We mean no harm to the Empress of the Heavens. We were seeking help from the Goddess of the underworld. We wanted her help to locate our lost families. We got caught in a storm & we had to change ourselves to marble to survive. We where found by Persephone who transported us back to the cave. Unfortunately we could not change ourselves back. Once we got to your hall we started to thaw out & our magic was slowly returning to us but we also appeared to be changing & over that we had no control. Your friend did us a favour in changing us to mannequins. We can finally speak. Through the centuries we have had many names. We visited Bethlehem to pay our respects to the infant king. We made a mistake in asking where the infant king was to be born. Herod caused a blood bath because we asked about the king. We lost our families to the great Khan. We were unable to transform them back although we knew where they were. We did though move them all to the caves of Postonia.”

Gaby, “Gilda I need your help. Did the Khan transform others?”

Gilda replied some of my ladies have never been recovered & neither have their children or husbands.”

Gaby turned to the Magi. “I will release you all though even I cannot undo the changes that have happened to you.” A blue light flashed from Gaby & the nine found themselves human again.”

They all bowed, “Thank you for releasing us. Empress Gilda we will show you where your missing ladies are. We need to go to the caves of Postonia in the country that used to be called Yugoslavia. Even then they will not be found unless we show you.”

Maddy, “The resistance fighters used the caves during the Second World War. There is now a train that will take you a long distance inside the caves & they keep finding new cave systems.”

One of the magi, “I am called Casper or at least that was what I was called & these where all my brothers. Once we have recovered the others we will all have to be renamed.”

Gaby, “Do you have the map co.-ordinates for us?”

Casper, “We will have to show you as it will not be easy to locate them.”

Maddy, “I have the co.-ordinates for the massive hall.”

Casper, “It is not far from there.” Gaby waved her wand & they were all in the great Hall of Postonia.

Casper & the other ran across to a blank wall.” One by one they touched it the wall all of a sudden was no longer there. In front of them was an even greater cavern than the one they had been in. Gaby & the others followed the magi into the cave & there the missing ladies of Gilda where.

Gilda looked at them all & started to name them as they were named Gaby released a bolt of energy.” The mothers soon where free. One by one the mothers all gave the names of their children to Gaby & the whole place was illuminated as the Blue light lit the entire cavern.

“Goddess Gilda we wish to thank you for freeing us.”

Gilda, “Sorry that was not me who freed you.”

They turned to face the voice. “But we thought you where the Goddess Gilda.”

Gaby, “Gilda I will permit you to introduce these magi ladies to me as I have already met their former husbands.”

Gilda, “Empress these are my friends & companions who were separated from their husbands on the orders of the Khan.” One by one the ladies came forward took Gaby's hand & curtsied. The children came forward & did the same.”

Gaby, “Ladies I need you all to name nine females for me.”

The first female looked at Casper, “Will Cassandra do?” One by one the females took their former husbands by their hands & renamed them.”

Gaby, “What was the curse that the Khan put on your husband’s?”

Cassandra's wife replied. “They where away when the curse was made. If they ever took us away from Gilda the ladies would never again have their husbands to keep them warm.”

Gaby, “Well that is now true but they do have sisters to keep them warm.”

“Empress Gilda we where you’re Magi & we were not strong enough to resist the Khan & all his curses. We vowed to serve you & all your descendants.”

Gilda, “Gaby is my Sisters Child & as such is my Queen. She is responsible for freeing you all & me.”

Cassandra, “We could watch & listen as the others where all freed. We could only hope that somebody would realise we where there. We knew we where been probed but we could not remove the blocks. Three of your group are still probing us. They do not entirely trust Magi.”

Cassandra stepped forward, “I was the leader of the Magi.” “If those who are probing us wish to check on somebody let them start with me.”

Gaby. “You are wrong on several accounts.” “The probing was successful had it not been you would still have been statues. What you are currently experiencing is rather young & inexperienced family members testing their new found skills.”

Volga stepped forward, “Empress Gaby, All my sisters & myself where testing out our new found skills. We have only had a short while of training & most minds where locked to us. You nine where not. All of us three at a time have been selecting you all to see what we could learn. You magi hoped to become as the gods if you where loyal to “Gilda & your loyalty never wavered. The nine of you would rather sacrifice your manhood rather than be disloyal to Gilda. To Gilda you were her children. Children eventually grow up but not if you are Gilda's children.”

“You will all forever be Gilda's children & treated as her children. Like all her true children you will grow no older than 18 & will bear her brand. Like the rest of us you will all have to start school again.”

Gaby, “Volga I could not have said it better myself. Aunt Gilda, “ You have acquired a rather large family. You also agreed to be my companion so I have acquired yet more daughters. Cassandra you all have skills we can find uses for. Most here also have skills they will be teaching you. This community is getting rather large but we are still self sufficient.”

Rhine, “I presume we will have to get back for the wedding of the king to the girls he decided to take as his wives.” One by one the girls all took their vows & promised to be loyal to the king.

Even then he said, “If any of you ever want out you can ask to be sent to the temple of the winds. There no man is ever allowed to enter.”

Gaby, “That leaves the twelve with no marking.”

Robyn, “They do not wish to return to their occupation. They all want to stay with us or at least with Rhine & Kerry.”

Gaby quizzed each of the girls who gave the same answer. Gaby called Amazon over, “Each of these has been constantly kissing with Rhine & they all including Rhine took a blood oath to stick together.”

Amazon looked at the girls, “Is this true.”

Rhine, “Yes we took a razor & cut our thumbs. Yes we were forever kissing.”

Amazon, “it was just with these?”

One of the girls, “Actually there was another nine of us but they are in another room.” The nine where all summoned & told the same story.”

Gaby, “Amazon you will have to share the upkeep of these girls with the mothers of the other nine.”

The girls came & showed their wrists. The first two bore the mark of Cirece, two more the mark of Venus, Three the mark of Titania & two Tatiana.

Galadriel, “Sister I am relieving you of the responsibilities as my granddaughters where as equally responsible as your daughter.”

Cirece, “I would love to argue with you but I am still sorting myself out. I propose that we jointly adopt all the girls & they become all our daughters. As to whose mark it can only be one.” They all look at Gaby.

“OK they can have my mark.”

Darcie, “Sorry to bring you down to earth but we still have most of the female officers still to deal with back home.” A short while later they were all back home.”

Amazonia came to see Gaby with Rhine & Cassandra. “We where shopping for new clothes for Casey when she spotted several mannequins in the House of Frazer store. She told us they reminded her of some of her sisters she never found.”

Casey, “Empress is it possible they could they be some of my missing family?”

Gaby, “It is possible they could be some of your sisters.”

Gaby, “I want you to look at all these pictures and tell me if you recognise any.”

After a few minutes of looking at the pictures. Cassandra. “Stop can you zoom in on that one. Yes she looks like one of my sisters.”

Cassandra eventually had seen all the photos & picked thirty out. Cassandra, “I also thought I recognised some of the others could I have another look.”

Gaby, “Not tonight but perhaps tomorrow with some of your family.” We have elsewhere to go now.” They walked to another room & the thirty mannequins where waiting.

Gaby, “Cassandra now to see if you have named them all correctly.” One by one the females became human again.”

Gaby, “We recovered over a million terra-cotta soldiers from China.” Currently until we can name them I have permitted them to go out as mannequins.”

One of the females who were hugging Cassandra said, “So we can help free our friends & comrades.”

“Cassandra, we can not name them all but we can tell you some of them.”

Gaby, “Cassandra you thought you might know some of the others if you wish you can look again at the screen with your sisters & family. Looking again they named more of the women but were unable to name the men.”

Gaby, “They will all be perfectly safe & one day we will release some more.”

Cassandra had forgotten that Gaby could read her mind. Cassandra, “Sisters did you recognise the elite soldiers of the Emperor. They may now be male mannequins now but I think we should have our revenge on them. I recommend we discover where they are all kept & take a hack saw to them. When they are finally released they will not do to others what they did to us.”

The Terra Cotta Statues.

Gilda entered; “Children you recognised the despised Elite guard?”

Cassandra, ““We did not realise you over heard us.”

Gilda, “The entire town heard you all. The Empress wants to know which the elite guard is. I have not looked at the mannequins myself as neither have my daughters. So we will go through them all again. Gilda marked some with EG then she spotted some of the others & named them.”

Gaby, “I have moved all the Elite guard to chamber three. Then she handed Cassandra & the others hacksaws & said, “After you have used the hack saws on them destroy the item removed. In another ten years they will be released. For now though after their surgery they will all be returned as female Mannequins as we now have quite a few less in the stores. They watched as the first one changed & was followed by the others.”

Cassandra, “They were not Magi & where only ever loyal to the Emperor.” Gilda looked through the pictures again & said, “Have you pictures of them all where they were found & with which groups?” Cassandra looked at the new pictures.

Gilda, “That group where the Royal cooks & where loyal to me. The head cook was called Tung Lea. the rest I could not name.”

Cassandra, “Those look like the stable girls of Tung PO.

Gilda, “I think you are correct.” One other group was recognised & that was the dressmaker. “Tung Chang was the head of them.”

Gaby summoned Chang & said, “Was Tung Chang one of your relatives?”

Chang, “Empress all the Tung's where. They all vanished long ago along with their children.”

Gaby waved her wand, “All mannequins who are related to Chang come here now.” Michelle & other members of the family accompanied Chang as they looked at the mannequins.

Michelle, “Drew are you going to give us all these back.”

Gaby hugged Michelle & said, “I have missed been called that.” “Yes Mick sorry Michelle they will shortly be all returned to your family.” Chang after I have restored them they will all be your responsibility but the same restrictions will be in place on all of them as for the rest of your family.”

Michelle, “Will they all be expected to go to school like the rest of us.”

Gaby, “They will but they will start with what they all know & then progress to the rest.”

Chang, “So before Computers or magic & potions they all have to do Cookery, Dressmaking, & equine studies.”

Gaby, “Chang as senior representative of the Chang you will present them all to me tomorrow but first I will free them starting with Tung Po, Lea & Chang. A bolt of electricity left Gaby & hit the three females.

Tung Chang was the first to speak. She curtsied, “Empress Gaby on behalf of my family I thank you for releasing us. I will start naming the others so you may also release them.”

Lea & Po, “Thank you sister you have saved us a job.” They then curtsied. “Empress we also wish to thank you for releasing us. Do you have any jobs for all of us?”

Gilda, “The Empress Gaby has decided that you all will be given time to acclimatise to your new station.” Chang will be your immediate supervisor. She will formally introduce you to the Empress tomorrow evening. With that in mind you all will be taken shopping & also given full makeovers.”

Tung Chang, “We never wavered & have always been loyal to Empress Gilda & her family.”

Gaby, “Tung Chang the tradition still persists & the Tung is still loyal, as Tung Chang Michelle is one of my companions. Chang & all the other Tung are loyal to me as you & your family now are. Empress Gilda is my aunt & my companion as are her daughters.”

Tung Lea, “Empress Gilda promised to teach us the forbidden arts.”

Gaby, “I require that you all learn them but first you have to do refresher courses on all that you know. Then after successfully passing Dressmaking, Cookery & equine studies you will be permitted to progress to the remaining studies. Chang they will need to also start computer studies immediately as all their recipes will need logging.”

Lea, “Please we do not understand what a computer is.” Gaby showed her lap top.

“I understand now it is for recording all our recipes like the parchment we used to use.”

Gaby, “Yes it is a recording device.” “You will all receive instruction on how to use it.”

Po, “Do we all share the same one or do we all have separate ones.”

Gaby, “I will be obtaining new laptops for you all. In fact while you are shopping with your families for clothing I will be with my daughters looking for new laptops.”

Chang, Lea & Po, “Empress while our family is taken by Chang may we accompany you to see what the computer store looks like.”

Desire, “I for one would like to go to a certain Computer store & tease the salesmen again.”

Gaby said, “You three may accompany us shopping. I need to alter a few things if you are to accompany me though.”

Gaby waved her hand.” Lea, “Po you is wearing almost nothing,”

Chang, “We look no different from the Empress or her companions.” Maddy & Darcie gave all three a necklace & earrings.”

Gaby, “Do you three agree to be loyal & accompany me always.”

Lea, “Empress you & Gilda know we are yours for all eternity.”

Maddy, “I am glad you said that as all three of you have just become the Empresses latest companions.”

Gaby. “The Khan has long since departed & his elite guard is no more.”

Maddy, “The elite guard have another ten years at least before we release them.”

Lea, “I only knew the names of two of them as they were kind to us.”

Gaby, “Not all the Elite where criminals then.”

Po, “Two were out of place in the elite guard.”

Chang, “The guard used them when they could not use us.”

Lea, “They were often beaten within an inch of their lives. Yin & Yang where their names.”

Ellen, “Gaby if they are victims then they should be released & you have been given their names.”

Darcie, “I also agree.”

Lea, “Yin & Yang where in the wrong bodies they should have been born female.”

Gilda, “Well they should be happy then when they are restored.”

Gaby, “Yin & Yang I order you here now.” Two mannequins stood in front of Empress Gaby. “Yin speak & tell me why you should be released.”

Yin, “Empress Yang & I where the only children of Yang Yang the Emperor gave our mother the same treatment as her mother Empress Gilda we were abused on the Khans orders. In the end our abusers received the same treatment as us.”

Gaby, “Where now is Yang Yang?

Yin, “The Yellow River flooded where she was changed & they never managed to move her.”

Gaby, “I will show you a map of current day China & we will see if you can tell us where she is. Gilda as these two are apparently your Grand daughters you will have to take over full responsibility for them.”

Gaby took hold of both mannequins, “Yin & Yang come join us.”

Yang, “Empress thank you.” Darcie brought up a map of current day China on the computer.

Yang , “Can we get a better view of the area.”

Yin, “There was a temple cut in the rocks.”

Gilda, “I know where that was. Gaby you need to be south east of your current location. Yes that is it.”

Yin & Yang, “We can find mother from here.” The Yellow River came up fast & we all had to leave but we did manage to move mother to a cave & block the entrance. When the Khan remembered he could not locate any trace of mother. We were given to the elite guard as their play things because we would not say where she was. Neither could we help the Magi when they were assaulted by the elite guard. We though agree to the punishment dealt out to the elite guard.”

Yang, “We would have left them permanently as mannequins. You do realise they can all see what is going on. They are even able to transmit thoughts to each other. We know because we were receiving their thoughts.”

Gilda, “I presume they will also pick up what you have discovered & think.”

Yin & Yang, “They can receive us only when we are mannequins.”

Gilda, “I have a little job for you both to send a few messages to the others. Where they’re any of the Elite guard who where kind to you both.”

Yin, “There was only Virgil & Wolfgang. The rest where worse than animals.”

Mehitabel, “You did say Virgil & Wolfgang?”

Yang, “They were as blonde as the gods. There where the only ones who did always behave themselves.” Mehitabel burst into tears.

Gaby, “Mehitabel what is the matter now?”

Odin, “Mehitabel met & fell in love she planned on getting married but her father forbids it.”

Mehitabel, “I thought I had given myself to my lover & had two boys Virgil & Wolfgang. These where taken away from me. I never saw them again. I was told they had been killed that is why I did not look for them. Now though Odin & I will no longer have two sons but two daughters

Virginia & Vespera. Perfecta, Is this true Odin?”

Odin, “Yes it is possible they are my daughters & Yes Mehitabel & I where very much in love in those days.”

Gaby, “Perfecta just as you share me you in future are going to have to share Odin with Mehitabel. He now has two Valkaries to keep him warm at night. Odin I am keeping you to the promises you made long ago to Mehitabel. Now though I have to release two more daughters of companions. Odin I expect you to present them to me as your daughters. As Mehitabel like Perfecta are my companions & Valkaries then so will their daughters are.”

Mehitabel Children.

Odin, “Empress Gaby they would have been anyway because I have already accepted them as my daughters.”

Ariel, “Uncle Odin we their cousins insist we are the ones permitted to take them shopping as they both will need wardrobes.”

Mehitabel, “Ariel I am sure Virginia & Vespera & also Yin & Yang would love your help.

Gaby, “Before I release the two of them I have a little task for the two of you. It is a little bit of Psychological pressure. As the other elite guard can listen to you I want to see if a bit of psychological torture will work on the guards. Yin & Yang you will change back to Mannequins & tell the elite guard you are been taken to be melted down because you have been damaged on transit. Tell them you over heard one of the shop assistants saying that all the damaged mannequins where to be melted down.”

Yin & Yang did what was required of them & as a parting message said, “We are been put in the furnace now.” Virginia & Vespera stood in front of Gaby.

Gaby, “Your mother has decided to rename you Virginia & Vespera rather than the male names you once had. First like Yin & Yang I have a job for you.”

Virginia, “If it was me I would reshape the others every ten years or when they were damaged. Once every ten years though I would give them chance to become whole again.”

Gaby, “They already have served thousands of years as statues. They can all have chance of freedom eventually. First though they have to be punished by me for how they have treated my kin.”

Virginia, “I have told them that I have been found to be damaged & am to be disposed of.”

Vespera, “I told them I have seen Virginia dismantled & thrown in the furnace & that it was my turn now.”

Gaby, “You four will be accompanying me & my companions shopping. You all need new wardrobes. Apparently I have had several requests for interested parties who wish to accompany you & I appear to have the largest group. Chang has already taken all the others & split them into several smaller groups. Gilda your sisters have gone with the other groups. I am left with your daughter & granddaughters.”

Gilda, “It is a pity we could not collect My Yang Yang first.”

Gaby, “It may be possible but we will need to act fast.”I will need the fastest & strongest.”

Atlanta, “That is me & Mehitabel.” Yin & Yang you will point exactly where the cave is Maddy you will use my wand while I use the trident to clear the entrance. Atlanta will enter the cave & bring out Yang Yang. She will be disorientated but as the tide comes in very quickly we need to act fast. The planning worked a treat & the entire group was back in Manchester in seconds.

Gaby, “Let Yang, Yang have a shower in the dance studio & the rest of you can be getting fitted up with shoes, Tights & Leotards for starters. Yang Yang came out of the shower still rather disorientated.

She did realise though that her mother was there as she said, “Thank you mum for releasing me.”

Gilda, “I have to give you this clothing,”

Yang, Yang looked at the clothing & then realised the others where all wearing something similar.

Gilda, “Before we leave we need to measure your feet for some slippers.”

Beatrice said, “Is that not the computer shop.” As they went in to the store there was a cry, “Oh no I have been sent far too many.”

Gaby, “I am looking for Princess Yum Yum.”

A voice, “Only one person would call me that.”

“How are you Gaby? We have a slight crisis we have been sent the wrong number of laptops. Somebody at head office instead of fifty has sent 5000.”

Gaby, “That is rather a lot of laptops. What are they like?”

The manager opened one to show Gaby. “I do not suppose we could interest you in buying a few of them.”

Gaby, “You have 5000 to sell will the other local stores have similar amounts?” A quick look on the computer showed that all but one store had been supplied with a similar amount.”

The manager, “That is a lot of laptops to sell.”

Gaby, “Can you get all the other stock transferred here?” The poor shop assistant that was already suffering from the attention of Desire,

“I presume you want it all delivering to the dance studio.”

Gaby, “I could use ten times the amount you have available.”

The manager, “I only looked at Northern stores I could look to see what is available nationwide. Gaby do you want them all? The Company took delivery of a consignment from China. We ordered 10.000 & apparently 1,000,000 arrived.”

Head office have stated, “You can have them all at a special discount & they will all be collected from the stores & delivered direct to you.”

Gaby, “OK I will take the lot but I still want these 5000 delivered to the studio today.”

The shop assistant smiled, “It will be easy this time as they are still on the delivery trolleys.”

Gaby, “Well if you two want some lunch we are going to the Orient. We have booked in at the Chinese restaurant there.” After Gaby had gone Head office rang to confirm all had been sold.”

The manager, “Sold & paid for & now awaiting delivery.” With one exception none of the stores had unpacked the computers. The one that had sold one computer & so decided to replace it with a higher specification than the others.” The wagons collected all the computers & delivered them all direct to the offices of GB in Skipton. Meanwhile Gaby & the others were busy shopping.

In too Debenhams they went. Gilda walked up to a sales assistant, “My daughter’s need a makeover & some fresh make up they all look far to pasty.” The beauticians had a good time & did each girl & recommended certain products.

Gaby handed a card over to pay for the purchases, “Can you deliver all this to the dance studio on level three.”

“The manager looked at the amount they had just sold & said, “Certainly Madame.”

Yang Yang, “I must be wakening up as I have just realised, we are buying far more than this little group needs. You are clearing stores out of certain lines.”

Beatrice, “Shopping with us is always the same. If one of us like it the others will so we buy for them as well.”

Yang Yang, “I have realised something else. Mother is taking orders not giving them.”

Beatrice, “For now concentrate on the shopping.”

Yang Yang saw some dresses in British home stores, “I like this.”

Gaby, “Why not try the Gold & you two Gilda.”

Mehitabel, “I think I will also try the gold & looked at Gaby.”

Gaby, “Yin & Yang & Virginia & Vespera. You could try the white & see how it looks.”

Gilda looked across at them, “Perfect we will take all four white dresses & these gold dresses.”

The sales girl, “These are my last stock in this size. We have had rather a run in white & gold today.”

Gilda, “Would you mind taking the dresses to the dance studio on level three.”

“Will there be any more ladies to come or is this the last time that I will have to send dresses to the studio.”

Gilda, “Oh did my sisters come in & buy something.”

The shop assistant, “They all bought the same items and had each box named with the girls name on.”

Gaby, “That is a good idea.” “Your names can go on the boxes & then you get the correct one.”

“It must be some wedding that is been planned with so many bridesmaids.”

Perfecta, |”It is no wedding but it is a special occasion for some of the girls it is their presentation.”

The shop girl, “I remember mine or at least my confirmation. I had to wear what looked like a white wedding dress & all my clothes where white. I had a tiara & veil & high heel shoes.”

Gilda, “You have just reminded me we need to get shoes & I bet the others have forgotten as well.”

“I have some gold & white shoes that will do if you are interested.”

Gilda looked at the shoes, “We will take them all in a size six.”

The shop assistant, “I will check the others feet just for good measure. Apparently all of these are a six.” “I presume you would like them delivered with the dresses. I wish I could see the presentation.”

Gaby & the others left the store. Maddy popped back to the store you made a wish or at least several wishes.”

The shop assistant was rubbing a silver charm that looked like a fairy.

Maddy, “We forgot something, do you wish to come? You need to find a white dress & shoes.”

The shop assistant, “All I have left is this one, but it has green on it.”

Maddy, “Put it on, yes it suites you charge it to the same account as the others. Bring it to the dance studio along with the others & then meet us for lunch.”

Maddy caught the others up, “You where correct Gaby she is Fay or is descended from Fay. She wears the bracelet of a Royal princess of Oberon. The dress she is to wear is also appropriate for a Royal Princess of the line of Oberon.”

Gaby, “Tinkerbelle & Bluebell can you keep an eye on her without her realising.”

Tinkerbelle, “She is not on the computer & I thought all my sisters where recovered.”

Maddy, “She wears a bracelet identical to yours Tinkerbelle & she keeps attempting to make wishes as if she expects the bracelet to work.”

Tinkerbelle & Bluebell went back to the shop the girl was crying. “I was promised I would be restored & you would work again. At least I get to wear my own dress again. I suppose I will have to go and get the full works. Let’s see how much money I have left. Perhaps I will be restored one day”. On her way home the girl passed some children begging. She looked in her purse. “I was going to treat myself but you need it more than I do.”

She says to herself, “I could go to Debenhams & get a free make over. They did ask me to meet then at the Orient although I now have nothing to pay for the meal with.” Somebody pushed something into her hand & she read it. It was a voucher for a meal in the Orient. She went looking for the children, “Have you eaten?”

The children, “The only money we have is what you gave us.”

The shop girl, “I have a voucher for a family meal in the orient but now no money. If we go together we can all get a meal.” Her bracelet started to glow but she failed to notice. In the Orient Gaby was waiting & noticed the red headed children with the girl.”

Gaby, “Are these your children?”

“No these are not my children although I did once have sisters with similar hair.”

Gaby, “You just decided to bring them.”

“I have a voucher for a family meal & they all look as if they could do with something decent to eat so I brought them with me.”

Gaby, “Keep the voucher for another day as this meal is on me.”

Roxanne Fey Princess

Gaby looked across at the children & winked.

The shop assistant, “I was going to go to Debenham's for a makeover but I could not afford to purchase anything.”

Gaby, “You where holding their hands like an older sister would with children left in her charge.”

“They reminded me of something I lost a long time ago. I did not do my job correctly & because of that I lost all that was dear to me.”

Gaby, “I take it you like working with children.”

“I should have introduced myself better. I am called Rexanne & yes I love working with children. I always have. If I could find the right job I would pack up what I now do in an instant.”

Gaby, “Take those children how would you dress them.”

Rexanne looked at them, “Well first I would have to give them all a good wash as they are rather dirty & then I would give them new clothing.”

Gaby, “Just for fun what would you choose from this book.”

Rexanne, “Those are the outfits I would go for them. I would also buy them some earrings similar to mine. If their ears where not pierced I would get them pierced.”

Maddy, “We have to be going now but bring your children tonight & there is a present for them from us.”

Rexanne opened the boxes & realised that they were for the children. “I promised those ladies I would wash you & clothe you all. They want me to take you to a party tonight. First though I will have to take you home. It is a bit of a mess as I was not expecting guests.”

The youngest, “Will you be our mummy?”

Rexanne, “I cannot be your mummy but I can be a good friend to you.”

“If I run the bath water two of you can get a bath at the same time. Then I will also take a bath.” Rexanne washed & bathed all eight of them. “Please can you all behave while I get a bath?”

The youngest, “We promise that we will behave while you get ready.”

Whilst Rexanne was in the bath the room was cleaned & tided up. “Tinkerbelle are you watching?” said one of the children.”

Tinkerbelle flew down, “She still has not realised she has been rumbled.”

Daisy, “It was because of us she left home so we have to make it right.” Tinkerbelle vanished as the door opened.

Rexanne looked around the room, “Thank you for cleaning up for me.”

“You treated us to a meal & now we have nice clean clothes.”

Rexanne looked at the girls, “You remind me even more of my lost sisters.”

The smallest, “Well if you want to be our sister you will need hair the same colour as us.”

Rexanne, “That is easy, as this is a wig.” She looked at herself & at the children. “You all certainly remind me of my sisters.”

The little girl took hold of Rexanne's hand, “Will you promise you will always be a big sister to us regardless of what happens tonight.”

Rexanne, “I lost one lot of children because of my stupidity. Yes I promise you. All you can come & live with me although I have not much money in fact I gave you the last money I had.”

Daisy, “What happened to your children? I do not know I searched & searched & could not find my sisters. I was terrified of what my parents would say & fled from home & family. I dropped something that would have allowed me to make contact with my parents & because of that I could not even get home. I searched the country side for my sisters but never ever found a trace of them.”

Daisy, “Well Rexanne we promise we will be with you for all eternity.”

Rexanne, “That is a mighty long time little one, but it is nice to have friends & this is the first party I have been to in a long time.”

Daisy, “I like your dress Rexanne,”

Rexanne, “I wore it once before for a very special occasion. I had intended to sell it to raise some extra money when the invite came.”

Daisy, “It makes you look like a fairy princess.” They made for the studio as instructed. They were greeted warmly & shown to a room. All the children were collected & taken elsewhere. Rexanne was left all alone,

Robyn entered, “It is a bit scary been on your own. Who is presenting you?”

Rexene, “I am a guest of the girl called Gaby, although all the children have been taken away that came with me.”

Robyn, “Tell you what two of my aunts can take you up to be presented. No buts or anything Princess Rexanne. Princess Rexanne you are after all wearing a presentation dress of a Princess & so must be presented as a Princess.” Rexanne failed to notice how she had been greeted.

Titania & Tatiana came in wearing their robes. Rexanne gasped, “Those are the colours of the Empress.”

“Glad to see you have not forgotten everything Princess Rexanne of the white horses.”

Rexanne, “Those children they where my lost sisters.”

Titania, “Yes Princess Rexanne they are your Leprechaun sisters & they await you now as do's the rest of your family. The Empress Gaby awaits her latest fairy Princess.”

Rexanne, “To me it looks more like my wedding than the last presentation I last remember.”

Rexanne looked behind & noticed she had leprechauns all following behind her. I appear to have attracted rather a lot of Leprechauns tonight.”

Titania & Tatiana, “Empress Gaby may we present our Cousin the Princess Rexanne of the white horses.”

Another voice, “Empress Gaby I give to you this unworthy specimen who could not do a simple job for me.”

Rexanne looked up, “Daddy I missed you.”

Oberon, “I hope you make a better job this time of your nursery work. I am given to understand you have applied to work for Empress Gaby in the nursery.”

Rexanne was about to correct her father but she noticed the nods from the Leprechauns, “I promised Gaby & the children I would stay with them for all eternity.”As to the Empress or Gaby as I call her I do not know what she intends to do with me. As you are here father you should formally introduce me to the Empress Gaby as the job has not been correctly done if only my cousins introduce me although they wear the dresses of Empresses.”

Gaby tried to hold back a giggle as Oberon was told off. “Father before I accept any job I would like my powers reinstated & if possible a new wand.”

Oberon, “Empress see what I have to put up with. She has been away for ages & still she orders me about. Empress Gaby it gives me great pleasure to introduce my daughter Princess Rexanne to you.”

Gaby, “Yes we have already meet but in different circumstances.”

Rexanne, “I made a rather rash promise but I will stick with what I said.”

Gaby. “I presume you wish to have your wand reinstated.”

Daisy came & handed a wand over, “You could not find it because we had been playing with it & made ourselves invisible. We got rather an ear bashing from father for playing with your wand. He wanted you home but you had to come on your own accord. Meeting cousin Gaby was an accident. A very lucky accident. Gaby read you straight away even though your bracelet was not working it gave you away. You kept trying to use it. We did enjoy the meal you took us to. Although we would have been there regardless. Gaby goes nowhere without us.”

Gaby, “I have my own fey protection team although some of them occasionally need help themselves. Looking at Daisy”

Rexanne, “You did say fey & not just Leprechaun. That would also mean that some of my younger sisters are also here.”

Gaby, “As far as I know only Vespasian is now at home on man. The rest are with me.” There was a slight flutter as several beings settled down in front of her.

Tinkerbelle, “You are as bad as Daisy & the leprechauns. Had you looked clearly you would have seen us. Now what to do with you. Obviously you cannot yet join us as you are not in a fit state to fly. I think it would be best all round if you went back to school again & re-sit your exams.”

One of the younger ones who was obviously not a leprechaun came. “Rexanne virtually everybody here has had to re-sit their exams. You have to admit yourself that as you have been away a long time & not practised you do need the refresher. You are in good company as one of your aunts is in the same class.”

Gilda came across & gave Rexanne the once over, “We met in the store but I did not realise you where my niece. I also have to re-sit classes like all my children. I am a stickler for Etiquette though like my brother Neptune. Where are your earrings & necklace & you are needing a wand.”

Darcie & Ellen handed Gilda the items & then Little Lily handed Gilda a wand.”

Gilda, “I presume you still know how to use it.” Rexanne took the wand & felt the power flowing back into her.” She did as instructed & past all the basic tests.

Rexanne walked across to Gaby & said, “Empress Gaby, Aunt Gilda said she was a stickler for Etiquette. She should know it is forbidden for any of the Fay to use a wand in the vicinity of the Empress unless she the Empress has given that person the wand. Please take my wand & do as you see fit with it.”

Gaby, “Rexanne you are correct all the others wield wands given to them personally. Like their wands your wand shall suffer the same fate.” Gaby broke the wand in half, “Any spells previously cast with this are now broken Rexanne. Rexanne regardless of if you know it or not the necklace bracelet & earrings mark you as one of my Eternal companions. You will not be returning to your job in the shop or to the little room you called home. Daisy informs me though you could do with housekeeping skills. In future you will be treated as the Princess you are. Remember though others could be Queens or Empresses in their own right.”

Gaby handed Rexanne a new wand. “Try this & tell me how it feels.”

Rexanne, “It feel different from my old one it feels as if there is considerably more power in the wand.”

Gaby, “You are correct & appear to be a quick learner. Every one of us shares our powers. I though can absorb all your powers & more.”

Rexanne, “I must hand this back to you as I think I may have a dual personality. For months now I have found myself talking to myself in different voices.”

The voices are called, “Tim, Candy & Starr.”

Gaby “Was there a Lily & a Rose.”

“There was & somebody with a Russian accent. There were also a few others but they were very faint.”

Gaby, “I think I know what is happening. Can the advanced class go to the other room as I want to try an experiment? Lily will you take the class.”

Rexanne, “This was why I could not get my housework done.”

“The voices are coming through.” Rexanne voice chance to that of Lily & then the others. Rexanne said, “This time I picked up the names of all the others but Lily is the strongest by far. The Tim puzzled me I thought it was a boy but she feels like a girl.”

Gaby snapped her fingers, “Rexanne you have no need to worry that you are dual personality but you apparently have been receiving lessons without your knowledge for months now.”

Rexanne clutched her tummy, “Empress Please excuse me but I desperately need the toilet.”

Gaby. “Lily.”

Lily “Not guilty this time but my sister look like she needs the toilet.” Gaby looked at Rose who was crossing her legs & then standing on one leg and then the other.

Gaby, “Rose do you mind showing Rexanne the toilets?” Rexanne went with Rose.

Rose, “Sorry about that Rexanne. That was not a test it was me trying not to wet myself.” Whilst in the toilet Rose said, “We know all about you but you know nothing about us. While we are in here I will tell you how we found Gaby. Lily, Myself & our cousins where looking after mum while aunt was visiting Granny. “Well mum never believed anything Granny said but we did. We played hide & seek & mum got lost.” “Gaby was like a big sister to us & found mum & then made Granny better. Lily even helped her find our missing aunt & cousins. Since then we have had lots of adventures with the pack that is the name the girls call themselves.”

"Rexanne Lily is by far the stronger receiver other than the Empress Gaby & she seems to know all that is going on.”

“Rose I am getting a lady talking to lots of children by the sea. She has a name that sounds like Simon or Simone.”

Rose, “Roxanne close your mind & think of flowers now look at this photo & tell me what you see.”

Roxanne, “I see a group of men needing help they are in a blizzard.”

“They have found a cave & they appear to be dragging statues with them.” They have managed to light a fire but it will not last long & it is very cold. They are all kneeling & praying. Empress of the Heavens we thy humble servants did your bidding. Deliver us this night.”

Rexanne, “They are sharing the last of their provisions.”

Rexanne, “Rose that was some test I almost believed we were in the cave with them.”

Rose, “Roxanne that was no test that was for real & was a cry of help you have just received. We must stop all we are doing & tell the Empress Gaby. Although if I know her a rescue party is already on the way there.”

Nepal Rescue Party.

They got back to the hall to find several members were missing. Gaby, “Apparently you are a good receiver Rexene as that came from Nepal & very few of us can receive from so far away. I see Rose has been practising her makeup technique on you.”

“Rose was explaining who would be teaching me what is going to happen & that Beauty was compulsory for us all.” She also explained how Gaby with her sister’s help locates missing people.”

This brought a cough from one of the adults.” Roxanne this is my Granny,

Roxanne looked at the lady “Big Lily and Little Lily. I am right in thinking you are all related to the Empress.”

Little Lily, “We sure are from her sisters, aunts, Cousins, Parents & Grand Parents. That is going to make me sort of a cousin to the Empress.”

Gilda, “Roxanne are you ready to continue with the ceremony?”

Roxanne, “Only When the others return from Nepal as it would be unfair for them to miss it because they were sent off on a trip.” While she was waiting Roxanne tested the new wand out, “It sure feels different to my old one.”

Rose, “Give it to me now hold your hand out & think of lighting the fire.”

Roxanne, “I did that without the wand.”

Gaby, “You no longer need it except for special occasions once you accepted the necklace & earrings you became one with me. You still have to go to school as all of us have.”

“Some learn faster than others & some excel in certain subjects. As Rose told you I prefer Computers but I am still Ace in other subjects.”

“I was learning Visual basic before I came here can you still teach me it?”

Elizabeth, “Are we to take it that you consider yourself to be a computer nerd.”

Roxanne, “I do not know about that but I have been going to night school & gathered a collection of certificates in various office practices & Pascal. I would show you what I have got but I do not know where my goods have been relocated to.”

Gaby, “Is this your record of achievement. “Quite impressive according to this you have got to University standard in all these applications & also you appear to have been also doing Archaeology as well.”

Elizabeth, “It looks like you will be going into the advanced class for computing & archaeology.”

Gaby, “You certainly have not wasted your time. Petrova what is the highest we have other than Maddy, Myself or my sisters.”

Darcie, “According to this you should be able to teach dancing,”

Galadriel looked at the record & said, “It is very impressive so you will not mind redoing it all again to prove you can do it.”

Roxanne, “Aunt I will do better this time if you wish I will sit & do all subjects starting tomorrow.”

Gaby, “I am willing to accept these as genuine. All the rest though have had to sit the tests.”

Roxanne, “I will also sit my magic but that will be rusty, as I have not practised for a long time.”

Gaby, “Very well starting tomorrow you will do everything without practice although you may look at spell books & potion books.”

The others arrived back bringing the six sleeping men. Gaby “Put them all to bed & make sure they are kept warm with hot water bottles through the night. Otherwise they may still perish from Hypothermia.

Rexanne looked at the statues & said that one reminds me of my cousin Lucy. She was a bit of a rebel & as far as I know she went home.”

Three other girls joined Roxanne, “You could be right it is similar to her.”

Roxanne, “Empress may we keep this statue if only because it reminds me of my cousin Lucy. She would have got on great with you.”

Gaby, “Stand back.” She pointed the trident at the statue & it was blasted to a thousand pieces.” Roxanne for a minute was dumbfounded then she noticed the prone form on the ground.

She ran across. “Lucy it is you.”

Angel Lucy.

Lucy, “Roxanne when did you transfer across to the God Squad.”

Roxanne, “I have not transferred to the host or anywhere else Lucy you must be dreaming.”

Lucy, “Why then are there three of my angels sisters with you.”

Roxanne, “Silly Lucy these are just companions & friends of the Empress Gaby.”

“You’re the Empress Gaby, Roxanne what is her full title?”

Roxanne, “All I know she is my cousin & is called Empress Gaby.”

Lucy, “Is Galadriel here also?"

"Yes & she also takes orders from Gaby."

"Cousin please help me up please.” Lucy saw Tatiana & Titania & curtsied & then curtsied to Galadriel.”

Lucy got to Gaby, “Roxanne has told me you are the Empress Gaby. I was puzzled because a fairy & three angels where bent over me. I see you are surrounded by Land Sea & Air. I failed in my mission. The Empress Galadriel Queen of the Heavens & all flying things sent me on a mission to Persephone on Everest. Bad weather over took me & I failed in my mission.”

Gaby, “What was the message you had to give Persephone?”

“Her sisters needed her urgently & she was to go to Valhalla.”

Gaby, “Now what to do with you.”

“Please may I stay here for I will have to deal with Galadriel displeasure otherwise.”

Gaby, “Granny what should I do with this Angel apparently she would rather stay with me than rejoin the choir.” Lucy started to shake as she recognised Galadriel”

“You are Galadriel’s Granddaughter.”

Gaby's, to be precise great granddaughter but it is easier to call her Granny.”

“Opps I have put my foot in it yet again. Empress Galadriel am I to presume all your titles now reside with the Empress Gaby & as such it is her I should address as Queen of the Heavens & all flying things. If so then Empress Gaby you must punish me for failing to deliver the message.”

Persephone, “You did as instructed & delivered the message & I received it so you cannot be punished. I do think though Lucy you where correct the first time that you would be better here than with the heavenly choir.”

Empress Gaby, “I am renowned for speaking my mind & calling a spade a spade. I work hard at what I do. I preferred to be sent on missions rather than be singing all the time that drove me crazy. I much preferred to spend time with Roxanne & her sisters at one time I thought of asking for a transfer to be with Roxanne & the others permanently.”

“So if Peter has no objections you would prefer to remain here.”

Lucy was shaking, “He will not let me go.”

The other three angels “Give us your hands & trust the Empress.”

“Peter I need a word with you & bring Lucinder with you. Peter have you lost any angels recently?”

Peter looked in his book, “No”

“So if I happen to find an angel or two & you have not lost them they must be mine.”

Peter, “No the last three you already have & as there should be no more if you find one you are welcome to them.”

Lucy, “Hello dad I presume then it is OK for me to stay with the Empress of the Heavens like my sisters.”

Lucinder, “Your father is getting forgetful & forgot to list you as missing. Probably because you preferred to spend time most of the time with your Fay cousins. As for you Lucy there will always be a place at home for you but I can see the same glow your sisters have in your eyes. Regardless of what your father says you have already made your mind up that you would prefer to live with the Empress.”

Gaby, “Well Peter my friend you told me no angel was missing & I could keep any I found. Well not only did I find this one but I released her & by that alone she belongs to me.”

Peter, “When it comes to the girls they all seem to get what they want. I formally hand Lucy to you Empress to do as you seem fit with her.” With a puff Peter was gone.

“Lucy you heard your father I am giving you a free choice & you may walk away.” “

Lucy, “For a long time I have been a snow covered statue. I am now with some of my sisters who just happen to be the most rebellious like me. I also have cousins who want me & some of them speak their own minds looking at Roxanne. I always obey direct orders & I genuinely would like to work with my sisters & cousins.”

Galadriel, “Gaby I think we should accept her like the others. Roxanne you wanted Lucy to live with you. You both will do all classes together. Lucy you will give you chances to recuperate you will only be expected to sit the exams with the others.”

Gaby, “I will formally accept you at the weekend. Then you can give me my full title otherwise just refer to me as Gaby. It causes less attention if I am called Gaby. Rexanne & Lucy a shopping spree is in order for you two & Lucy your sisters will accompany you.”

“Now to the others Rexanne you thought that they might be Indian or Eastern gods.”

Gilda shook her head & so did Perfecta & Rani.

Neptune looked; “I do not know them.”

The magi followed by Sophia where the last to look at them the Magi, “Yes we know who they are & who they worked for. It would be better if they were left as statues or mannequins for all eternity.”

Sophia, “Mother this is Behelzaba & his followers.”

Gaby said, “Sophia what would you have me do with them.”

Sophia, “Let them bring new life to the earth to replace that which they took.

Gaby, “So you wish them to have the same treatment as the others.”

Galadriel, “They were the ones to capture & imprison me & I would hand them to Herne.”

Gaby, “Herne you have several babies to deal with. Make them something nice like a dodo or Passenger pigeon.”

Herne , “I have made them into something & given them to Neptune as he was lost after Nessie was changed back. They will forever tow Neptune's chariot across the seas. Likewise they will do your bidding. They are dangerous but then what sea dragons are not dangerous.”

Gaby, “Roxanne you can take turn checking on the men.” Roxanne sat in the chair & read one of the books every 30 minutes she changed the hot water bottles. Little Rose came in & brought a drink & sandwiches.

Rose, “Lily & I thought you might be hungry so we made these up for you.”

“Chocolate & Marmite is certainly different.”

Rose, “I made the Chocolate & Lily made the Marmite. It is what we could find.”

Roxanne, “They will do fine, will you have some with me.”

“I always like a chocolate sandwich & Lily like her Marmite so we tend to keep our own supplies in our room.”

Lily came to join them, “Roxanne you will do fine with the test.”

Roxanne, “I am only worried about my magic tests the rest I could do blindfolded.”

“Lucy could help you with the magic tests & you could help her with the others.

Lily, “What you & Lucy need to practice is the mind lock. It will give you knowledge to each other’s knowledge & you both would pass easy.”

Rose, “It is not cheating as we all have access to each other knowledge. It is making the most of what you both know. You would need Lucy's permission & you both need to think alike.”

Lucy came into the room, “I have to take over from you.”

Lily, “We have a proposal to you but we need you to agree.”

Lucy, “So in effect we would have one mind & all our knowledge would be shared between us.”

Rose, “Lily & me are locked together permanently we always know what each other thinks. If you two do as we teach you then you two will become as twin sisters & will always know each other’s mind & thoughts.”

Lucy, “I owe Roxanne my life because she recognised me & named me although Gaby released me. If we do this then we will be forever united as one. Yes I will agree to the merging of our minds. Rexanne & I have for a long time been of one mind.”

Rose, “Lily & I will take care of the patients. What we want you both to do is clear your minds & then think of each other. You will think of playing together. You will dress identical. You are now twin sisters. Your minds now are one. Your bodies are now one you are one person.”

Gaby came in, “I thought I would come & see how they are doing.”

Lily, “The six are fine we are keeping our eyes on them & we are downloading Lucy & Rexene's minds. By tomorrow they will both know what each other know. They will both be getting their rest at the same time.”

Gaby, “I will send relief for you if you wish.”

Rose, “It is no problem as we will take in turns & these two will be permanently locked to each other by the morning. Lucy will be able to receive as easy as Roxanne can now & it will certainly be an advantage for us to have two as powerful as they will be.”

Lily, “At the moment neither can hear nor see us they are completely out of it. I am monitoring them both. They will be the third strongest receiving team after you & Maddy & Rose & me.”

Gaby, “You did explain they would know everything each other knows.”

Rose, “We explained that although we may have forgotten to say that both would become receivers. We did explain though that their body & mind would become one.”

Gaby, “In that case give them plenty of time to get ready in the morning.” Just cover them over for now.”

Rose, “Who is the invigilator tomorrow?”

Gaby “Well I have not taught this group. So I get to do that job.” Elizabeth is invigilating another group. I will still send somebody to check up on you both.”

Lily, “Rose after we have checked these you can put your head down & I will call you when it is time to take over.” Three hours later Lily woke Rose & she took over.”

Lucy & Roxanne awoke, “We are sure going to be in trouble as we both dropped off asleep.”

Lily, “All the men are in good shape & we took it in turns to check up on them & you.” The two of them gave their names & sat down. After two hours they had a break.

Lucy, “Rexanne that link must have worked because I knew all the answers.”

Rexanne, “We will know for sure when we do the magic test as you where always good at them.” Later in the afternoon they compared notes again & said, “So far so good. We still have two exams to go today. Did you learn Visual Basic & Java because they’re where some questions on them & I knew them all?”

“I have never even heard of them before but I knew the answers. You do not think we have been locked into a central computer or something similar.”

Lucy, “By any chance do you think we could have been locked into Gaby or Lily.”

Lucy, “I keep getting memories of somebody called Drew.”

“Same here.” The two of them went to see Gaby.

“Gaby we agreed to merge our minds. We both found the exam easy but we found we both knew the answers on subjects neither of us have ever learned. We also are getting memories of somebody called Drew.”

Gaby, “What sort of memories?”

Lucy, “We they are only snap shots but he was badly hurt. He was called Drew but then somebody special helped him recover.”

Gaby, “Can you two along with Lily & Rose & Maddy come along to my apartment.”

Lily. “Gaby what we did was text book. Neither had any other ties.”

Rose, “What have we done wrong?”

Gaby listened & then, “Neither of you tried to merge your minds with them.”

Lily, “No But I did check to see that they were OK.”

Lucy, “I appear to be now called Renate & am in a foreign country.” Maddy looked at Gaby. “Now I am getting a little girl who keeps saying I want a wee wee.” Lily looked at Rose.”

Gaby, “Rexanne & Lucy I know what has happened but I am not sure how it happened,”

“You are getting the memories of all those who are close to me. Renate is my twin & as is Maddy. It would appear you have all my knowledge as Maddy & these two have.”

Lucy, “Is Drew your brother?”

Maddy replied, “Drew was my brother but he it is no longer possible for him to be with us & the mention of his name causes great distress to the Empress. He though lives on in his children & there are rather a lot of them.”

Lucy, “I promise we will not mention his name again. Although from his memories I would have love to have been his girl friend & marry him & have his children.”

Gaby, “Well pretend I am him & you are going to propose.”

Lucy thought for a moment, Andrew Bond will you marry me?”

Darcie overheard this proposal. Apparently you have done it again Drew.”

Gaby, “Lucy I would love you to have my children & become my wife.”

Peter appeared, “Lucy Did I here you formally propose to the Empress Gaby?”

“Yes dad you did but you are making me a companion to the Empress at the weekend. I though was asking Andrew Bond to marry me & give me his children.”

Peter spluttered, “You would have his children & make me a grandfather?”

Lucy turned to Maddy, “Do you think your brother would have agreed to marry me.”

Darcie replied, “We can both be certain he would not turn you down & he would have loved to give you lots of children.”

Peter spluttered & disappeared again laughing away and told Lucinda who also burst out laughing. Lucy said, “Empress are my sisters bound also to you?”

Gaby, “Yes they are my companions just like you will soon be & like Rexene's sisters.”

“My sisters did they promise to be loyal to you for all eternity. I know how we have the memories. Luckily it only affects us but will increase every time an angel joins the group. I did not give it a thought when we were asked if we had any ties I said no because to me that was correct. My sisters where your companions & I certainly did not want to return to Heaven & all that singing.”

Lucy, “I would have got all the answers as my three sisters are tied to you. Their minds have been merged with yours. Doing the mind merge with Roxanne though shared all our memories including those who have permanently become one with you.”

Gaby Tried to play numb. “Empress you may be able to con the others. Sisters you had better get here as well. Empress you have mind merged with several of these.”

Gaby, “Now there you are incorrect. They have totally merged with me & do so often. Only one though can talk to me if there are more than one merged with me.”

Lucy, “That is easy to see because she never leaves you alone. Maddy you are no1 companion.”

Maddy, “Yes I am the Empresses no1 companion.”

“Considering we are both to be your companions.”

“Lucy I hate to correct you but Rexanne is already a companion. As you will be this weekend.”

Lucy, “Maddy have I your permission to merge totally with Gaby & you.”

Gaby, “If what you worked out is correct then you have already.”

Maddy, “Watch & do the same.”

Lucy copied Maddy. Gaby, “Lucy you will be able to hear us but not communicate.”

Roxanne, “She is telling me it is nice & that I should try it once she is out.”

Gaby, “So she can still communicate with some of us. Actually she could also speak with us as well. What she actually said was that all of us should try merging.”

Lily & Rose, “Well we have been there before as has Renate are all you Angels coming in to join us. There is nothing to be scared of & the worst that can happen is we all become Gaby's babies.” After a short while they all separated.

Gaby, “I asked Galadriel to prepare this short test & I am going to also do it as well as you all.” Gaby handed the papers out & they all started & put on their names. They then exchanged papers & Gaby read the results out. “What I expect is for all the results to be identical.” One by one the results were read out.”

Little Lily, “It appears you where correct Gaby all our minds have merged as one.”

Lucy, “If all our minds have merged will all our abilities also have combined.”

Gaby, “I know I can draw on everybody & I also know others can draw from me but I am like an accumulator & can absorb endless quantities of energy.”

Lucy, The only difference is I am getting a mother talking to a sister who is saying that the special visitors will soon be due with the yearly medicine.”

Gaby, “Mary how are you?”

“The king in Nepal has lost several of his men & he is getting worried.”

“The next was saying I have Australia & a chief who sends his greetings & asks if he is a grandfather yet.”

The last angel, “I am in Canada & somebody called White Bear is asking that the Heavenly Queen goes to the Yukon as her help is required urgently.”

up
86 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

what will happen to the elite

licorice's picture

what will happen to the elite soldiers after they're released? Certainly they're going to be very messed up.