Little Girl-Boy 3 the Assignment

Printer-friendly version

I was born to two loving parents Dan and Evelyn Long. My Dad died a week before I was born. When I was born I was a small baby. Mom got sick three years after I was born but she never let me out of her sight. I was always held by my mom that was until she died. With me being so young and little was in a crib in my mom’s room all because we had no family to watch me except an aunt that I saw once. I watched my mom take her last few breaths. Well I really didn’t understand what was going on so I yelled for her to wake up but nothing. I was so lonely that I sat and cried. A nurse came in and wheeled me out so they could get my mom out. I ended up in a group home that was a dump I mean broken windows doors that wouldn’t close. Some of the kids had to wear dirty clothes and then some had none. The older girls from nine to fifteen had clean clothes. Then again you have kids like me that only got changed twice a day. Yes there are kids as old as seven with health issues.

(One Year Later)

I was sitting in the kid’s area when a nice lady and man came in to adopt a child we all lined up to be looked over and their eyes fell on me. The house mother said “you don’t want her she wets the bed and messes herself just like a baby.” Then says “if you do want her you’ll have to wait a week to get her.” Well they did pick me and I was happy but felt uneasy about my current issue a dirty diaper. My new mom asked when was her diaper changed last. Knowing it must have been awhile took me to the nursery to get me cleaned up. I was so happy to be out of that messy thing. She also told a twelve year old girl that she was to keep and eye on me for the week and would be paid for it. Dorothy said “yes Mama and I hugged my new mom. Dorothy said lets set you in a crib and wheel you to my room. I saw five beds and asked why I had to sleep in a crib. She said “your to small for a big girl bed.” It made since to me and left it at that.

Two days before I left the Davis girls arrived well I thought they all were girls. One went to the boy’s room the rest went in to my room. Dorothy was sitting on her bed brushing my hair saying I was the cuties little girl she’s ever saw. I kinda said thank you mommy to witch she laughed at. I was some what potty trained by this time and only had accidents once and awhile. Well I was on my way back to my room when I saw Jamie going to his he looked so cute in his sister’s nightdress I asked if I could see the front that when the trouble started. Two twelve year old boys pulled us into a room and removed our clothes and made us do stuff with them. Then forced them selves on us and even raping us. They even forced Jamie to play with my kitty. I enjoyed it but I felt dirty. Then after they had their way with me they told Jamie to lick me clean. I really felt sick once I saw his face. They diapered me and then forced me to watch them do Jamie. They told me to clean him the way he cleaned me so I did. Then I was told not to clean my face until I was out of their site. I walked out and into the girl’s bath area where I saw Jamie come out two hours earlier then went to bed.

I got up the next morning to really clean up and get the nice new clothes I was to wear home.
I showered and then put power to smell like a sweet little girl. Oh that is the one main rule that all girls have to follow when they leave the home. I got dressed and got the only thing I had from my past and that was my teddy bear Cuddles. I went to get some food but was told no. They said “the house mother wanted me in her office” so I went. We talked for a few minutes then my new mom cane into the room saying “ready to go sweetie.” I said yes but I have to go potty first. As I was going to the girl’s wash room I had an accident a bad one. The house mother and my new mommy came to check on me to see what’s taking me so long. I was standing at the sink washing out the mess in my panties. My skirt was fine so was my shirt. The house mother grabbed a bag from the closet with my name on it saying “this is her diaper bag for accidents like this.” Well mommy diapered me for the trip Dallas Texas. I have never been anywhere outside of South Carolina in my life. It was a sixteen hour trip that took two days and several diaper changes to get home. I was told I’d have two brothers and three sisters. I was happy to have someone to play with. As a Long I was an only child and lonely. Now that I have brothers and sisters I don’t know if I can be me. (A boy trapped as a girl).

(The End)

As the teacher read the trouble that Ashley has been through and the two fights the day before she knew Ashley had a gender disorder. Miss Nichols first made a copy of it and placed it in Ashley’s school file then graded the one Ashley turned in giving her an A+. Ashley had just came back after going to the nurse for a personal matter and saw her notebook on her desk face down. Well all the notebook on the desks where that way. The other kids came back from music and sat at their desks and flipped over their notebooks. Five boys let out a grown and one girl was crying.
The rest of the class knew they got a bad grade on the assignment. Ashley and her sibling all had gotten an A or a B. This was the Lynn’s kids last day at this school and would be going to a new one in a week.

Ashley, Brad, Myah, Sienna and Tyler got into their moms van and saw suitcases in the back. They knew they were moving away the good thing was they told the friends they did have they would stay in touch through Face Book. They were sad to leave but the school records would be sent as soon as the get a new school lined up. Ashley handed her mom the note Miss. Nichols had written explaining the writing assignment and what was written. Once they stopped for the night. Robin asked Ashley to see her report and was shocked to read what her baby went through at the home. Brad had turned on the TV and the news came on with more news about the home saying “several counts of assault and sexual assault have been reported. Six children where adopted and are safe. The home and farm have been closed. One child is uncounted for saying that she was kidnapped. If anyone knows the where the child is call the number on the screen” (0-000-000-0000). Robin was shocked and wondered how that could have happened. She filled out all the paperwork and signed it. Even saw the house mother stamp the paper work. Then William called her and said “I saw the report.” We need to go somewhere safe and hide for a while. So that’s what they did for the next five years. Ashley Lee Long was declared dead. That’s when Ashley Leland Lynn the boy was born.

Robin said “I know of a place that will accept us and Ashley gender disorder and the school is the safest there is.”

Next Chapter is Little Girl-Boy 4/Little Boy-Girl 29

up
81 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos