Drew & the Half Term Break Chapter 29

Printer-friendly version


Drew & the Half Term Break
by Sharphawlad

Chapter 29 Australia & Ayres Rock

Rani, “These Signals are what you already have & these are where we need to put transmitters for the best reception. The best reception for Australia would actually be on Ayres Rock. I cannot see how we could hide one there.”

Gaby, “All we need is the transmitter in a crag or crevice. The rock will act as a transmitter. I know this because I tried it closer to home with a black spot I had & it worked.”

Rani, “It would need sealing so it was not found.”

Gaby called the other members of the Computer section. “Andi & Rani can you two take half of my Valkaries' & go to these sites. Maddy & will take the other half & do the remainder including the rock. Remember you have to be done before dawn.”

Odin, “Do you mind if Perfecta comes with you while I accompany the other group.”

“Odin I feel that somebody more senior would be an advantage.” Gaby chose her team, “Alex keep an eye on Odin.” Elizabeth was left at the master control & would notify them once their place came on line.

Odin’s team managed to complete their task before Gaby's & so decided to join Gaby at Ayres rock. They arrived just after Gaby's team. One of the local aborigines spotted the arrival & notified his chief. Gaby & the others had just finished when they noticed the arrival of the Aborigines.

Little Lily who had accompanied them, “Gaby we have visitors.”

Gaby. “They mean us no harm although they appear to be attacking us.” The aborigines charged shaking their spears & shields.

Gaby, “Now we do the same.”

Odin, “We have no weapons.”

Gaby, “Shake your fists & pull funny faces.”

The chief cracked out laughing & held his hand out. “Personally I prefer to shake hands as the traditional greeting can be misunderstood. We saw you arrive & wondered what you are doing.”

Gaby, “I need the help of your sacred stones to find my missing family.”

The chief, “In that case I will help you. We need to get to the very top of the rock.”

Gaby. “That is easy for us do you want us to help you to the top?” Gaby unfurled her wings & all the others did so.

The chief, “I was correct you are Gods.”

Gaby. “We will meet you all on the top of the mountain.” On the top of the mountain they prepared a bonfire for their guests. By the time the aborigines arrived the bonfire had been built but not lit.

The chief, “I expected you to have already had the fire burning.”

Gaby, “I thought you may like to light it the traditional way.”

The chief laughed, “I use matches but you can use a stick if you want.”

Gaby, “Like this,” as a jet of flame left the stick & lit the bonfire.

The fire was very hot but they all crowded around it. As they sat around the fire. Galadriel arrived with the others. “Gaby you did not tell us you where planning a party on this rock. “Lily let us know so we decided to bring some food that we can cook in the ashes. We also brought something to drink.”

Around the same time some more Aboriginal also arrived with some food & drink. The party went on all through the night at first dawn the sun hit the rock. Gaby felt the surge of power flow through her as the Sun hit the rock.

The chief, “You soon shall get the information you require.”

Gaby looked at her computer & she spoke. “Show me all family members not currently located. Now show all family members.”

The chief, “you have linked in the computer to the rock.”

Gaby, “It is now connected to every sacred site on every continent.”

The Chief, “Can I ask the computer where my daughter is & is she safe.”

Gaby, “I am not sure if it will work for you but I will try.” The chief gave Gaby his daughters name. It may be possible for you may to see what has happened to her.” They watched as the girl boarded a plane from Hobart to Adelaide. There she was walking down the main street. She was grabbed by a group of men & injected with something. The next scene they saw she was been forced to perform bondage scenes.

The chief, “When I catch who has done this I will kill them. By abducting my daughter they insult all the native peoples.”

Gaby, “Chief stay here & look after your people. You did not question why we were here or what we here doing. Leave the justice to me & the Justice team. Odin you are going to be the lure.”

The Chief, “Odin please bring her back dead or alive. At least then I can perform the ceremony of the ancestors for her.”

Gaby, “She is still alive although very weak.” Gaby put Odin on the flight from Hobart while she & the rest of the Gaby's awaited the arrival of the plane in Adelaide. They watched as Odin walked down the main street & was grabbed by the same men.

“This one is a beauty she will make us lots of money. Have we to throw the others to the crocs' or keep them a while longer for spares.”

“We can use them all for one last time & make extra by making a snuff film.” They got to the warehouse & where inspecting Odin.

One of the men, “We have made a mistake this is a bloke & not a Sheila.”

As they were staring at Odin a voice said. “I would surrender now before you are ripped to shreds.” The men went for their guns. The next things they knew they had been trust up like turkey's about to be put in the oven for a christmas roast.

Gaby, “We had better search this place & locate the girls.” Alex & her mount where the first to locate the secret door.

Inside they found row on row of girls who had been gagged & fastened to various devices. Most of the girls were in a very bad way and needed medical attention.

Gaby, “We take photos of how we found them & then we turn this into a hospital ward. We cannot release them in this state.” One by one the men were brought in. “I will give each of you chance to talk to me. Then if you do not talk you go on the devices the girls have just been released from.”

They all refused to talk & where led away. There was a look of terror on some of the men faces as they realised they were being attached to the devices.

Lily, “Not him bring that one to Gaby now.” The young man was sweating profusely.

Gaby, “So you are an undercover policeman. Are you going to tell me about this?”

The officer. “I had infiltrated the operation only to discover that some of the most influential people in the town where involved. I had to stay where I was & did not know who to trust. The Mayor & Chief of police are both involved. There are several more sites around the town they use.”

Gaby, “Odin can you accompany my daughters & after the battle bring all the prisoners & their captives here.”

Diana turned to her former brother, “You maybe a leprechaun now but you always enjoyed a good hunt so you can join us.”

Gaby, “Try & bring them back in one piece if possible. Remember there are four sites & it would be better if you split into four groups each with a mixture of skills. Robyn you can be in overall command of all four teams & select the teams. I will stay here & prepare for your arrival. Granny & sisters you are all required here to attend to the injured.”

Robyn appointed Beatrice, Odin, Diana & her twin to lead the teams. Odin, “I think I might ask if I can permanently join the justice Squad.”

Perfecta, “You will not. You may look like a girl but you are just as I like. Plus you will soon be feeding our children. So you can stop thinking of riding permanently with the Valkaries’. I have no objection to you ridding on special occasions or at the request of the Empress.”

It did not take very long before all the groups where returning. There were a few bloody men but nothing serious. Beatrice, “We still have not located the girl we were looking for.” The warehouse had changed considerably since they left it appeared to be an ultra modern hospital.

The police officer, “I cannot be of any further help although I believe they where intending to use some of the girls for spare parts.”

Lily & the group walked around the males who where all tied up. One of the males was quite vocal & was saying; “You will never find the others.”

Gaby, “It does not matter because for each one not returned one of you will replace them. As you where quite vocal we will start with you. My friend the chief here wishes to know where his daughter is.”

One of the other males shouted do not tell them & then they can do nothing.”

The chief, “We will start with you. You will replace my lost daughter & give me lots of grand children.”

The man laughed. “You are crazy old man.”

The chief came & cut off the clothing of the man & rubbed a muddy cream on to the man’s chest. The man was laughing, “If that is all you can do you might as well cover me from head to toe.”

The chief, “Happy to oblige.” & did as requested. Within ten minutes the man started to sprout breasts the others watched as his body shape & colour changed. “Now who is next to become a female or have you some answers for me.”

The first man was still vocal; “It is all a trick do not do not tell him.”

The chief, “It looks like you are next for the treatment. I promise not to change any of you who volunteer the information required. In addition I will allow you to breed with my daughters here.”

After the second man changed before them the remaining men told what they knew & informed their captors the first two where the ringleaders & they were only hangers on.

The chief, “You will find you cannot escape but you will be all able to do what you want with these two.”

Gaby & the chief eventually located where the remaining girls where. They discovered some had their Ovaries removed & some a kidney & one an eye removed.

The chief found his daughter very ill but intact. Back in the cellar all but one was tempted to try the delights in front of them. One by one the remaining men serviced both girls who where bleeding from the treatment they received. The others once they were spent sat down as they sat down they started to shrink. One male & two females where all that was left.

The remainder of the men where now all babies. The chief was quite surprised that one male was left. He spoke to the boy, “I had been brought up to respect women & found myself at the factory by accident. I do not know any of them. I received this letter telling me to go for a job interview. I apparently got the wrong place when you attacked.”

Lily, “You did not have the wrong place & you are not telling us the whole truth.”

The boy, “Ok my sister went missing & I was putting out feelers. I told the local police chief & he said, I was to walk down the main street dressed up like my sister & he would have his detectives follow me. In the mean time I received a note from my sister telling me to go to unit 36 & I got to unit 34 by mistake.”

Gaby, “Beatrice take your sisters & search unit 36. Beatrice & the others returned with some more girls.

“We have made some rather interesting discoveries. She was hiding out there & was terrified. We found two of the men with their throats slit. We also found several more girls who had escaped & where also hiding out in there. All the girls were taken back to the hospital. Where they were given a full check over. They now want to talk to you mother”

One of the girls, “We over heard some of the men talking & realised they intended to kill us for our organs & sell them on the internet. We managed to escape to this warehouse. Two of the nasty ones found us & we all had to jump them. They both died after having their throats slit.

One of the girls was shaking, “Will we have to go to jail for killing them.”

Odin, “Not if I have anything to do with it. If anything you have shown bravery like my granddaughters.”

All the contents of the other sites where moved to warehouse 36 & then with the exception of the hospital & unit 36 all the others went up in flames. The bodies of the two men had been moved to one of the sites that went up in flames. By the time the fire was under control there was nothing left of the building & only the teeth to identify the men & a few charred documents.

Charred identification for the others was also left at the sites. It appeared that the police chief & several other dignitaries had perished in mysterious fires around the town. No trace of any accelerants was found & it was eventually put down to bad wiring. After several more days all the girls were declared fit to return home. Some left as soon as they could. Others turned out to be runaways & their families had to be located. Several of the girls had no known family & would need help relocating.

Gaby turned her attention to the prisoners. She noticed the two were attempting to feed the babies. Gaby tapped another three. “Help them.” they turned into white & Chinese females.

Maddy tapped one more of the men & he turned into a Chinese girl. She turned to Gaby. “They can have two each now.”

As the babies were laid on them they found they where absorbing the babies.

Gaby, “All six of you had better get used to it. For you all are two months pregnant with twins & will give birth in the conventional way. The Chief has agreed to take all of you to his village & fix you with husbands. As to the damage you all did I have repaired it. All your families think you perished in the fire & nobody would believe any of you where once men. You will be able to communicate with each other. Should you try to tell anybody else you would be unable to. You who had the big mouth write a letter to your wife telling her you are alive. He was given notepaper & pen he started to write furiously. Gaby handed it to one of the others. “Read it.”

“I cannot it looks like a child's scribbling & not a letter.”

Gaby, “Now try telling the chief you are a man.” All that came out was.

“Thank you for finding us husbands.”

The Chief clapped his hand & six young men came in. “These are the girls you promised us?” said the men.

Gaby, “Once the babies are born they will no longer remember their former selves as to you six life will also be different for you.

One of the six, “We are grateful that you gave us this start.”

Gaby, “The chief has promised to find you all jobs & he can keep his eyes on you all.”

The chief, “As is our custom I need to cement our alliance. You have permitted me some new daughters to care for. I have given you nothing.” He clapped his hands & his daughter appeared all dressed up.

The chief, “Gaby Lynn I present you my daughter Lola as a treasured gift from the dream people to you.”

The girl burst into tears. Gaby looked at her, “If I refuse your father he will consider it an insult & think that I think you are not good enough. Chief I would be please to accept your daughter. All my companions have come of their own free will. If your daughter wishes to be my companion she has to ask the other companions for permission to join then & my number one will decide her fate.”

The Chief's daughter looked at her father, “Empress I ask to join you not because it suits my farther which is true. But because I want to. Also you where the one to find me & the girls. I have to ask if the girls that are left may also join your group as I would not like to leave them on their own.”

Maddy, “So if we agreed to take you it would have to include several others.”

The chief apologised, “Empress I apologise for my daughter she should never have placed you in such a situation.”

“Empress while I take note of what my father has said. I know that my friends & I must all stick together. They have nobody else but me. I still have my family. We broke out together although I got caught. One of the girls contacted her only brother. The two found us when they came looking for the cameras. They thought that I was the only they had found. They did not realise that I was not alone & came after me with knives.”

Beatrice, “Mother I would like to propose you accept the chief’s offer & that we make an offer to the remaining girls. You have no need for further wives. We do have a need for sisters who can defend themselves & others as these have shown.”

One of the girls, “I must decline because I will go nowhere without my brother.”

Gaby, “I am in the business of collecting family rather than splitting them up. If I was to offer all the girls a job would you agree to join them & all my daughters.”

The young man, “May I have a chat privately with you?”

Gaby led him to a side room. “Well now you have your chance.”

“My sister & I are twins & we have until this happened done everything together. One time just for fun I agreed to dress like my sister & act a part for the night. My sister fancied this guard captain & he had a cousin or something. We double dated & them and they were both sent on tour to Nepal & apparently married a couple of Irish girls.”

Gaby, “I presume the two of you kissed the boys?"

"We actually swapped them. The captain was fantastic & never knew I was a boy he was a total gentleman. Had I been a girl I would have fallen head over heels in love with him.”

Daisy was listening to this, “Empress Can I have permission for this one & her sister to join my group rather than the Valkaries.”

Tania & Tabitha return to Elbolton

The sister came in. “Have you told everything about us to the Empress? From the look on your face the answer is no. Empress when we were born the doctors said we were identical twins & then they said, my sister was a boy then after further deliberation they decided she was neither but inter sex. Our late mother decided to refuse any surgery & let us both grow up normally. Some of the time I would have a brother & some a sister. All the neighbours thought I had a brother & sister.”

“I presume you have been told about John & George they where the loves of our lives. Had they stayed then I would have had a sister permanently.”

Daisy, “Before either of you make any decision as to your future will you two stop with my sisters & me? I think we have a lot in common.”

They looked at each other & said. “OK”.

Buttercup, “We would prefer it if you where both in twin mode.” The two went off with Daisy & Buttercup.

Maddy, “Gaby you have just acquired two more leprechauns.”

Gaby, “Their fate was sealed when they both kissed John & George.”

Gaby returned to the others, “Two of your companions have decided to join this group permanently. However there was a request for the two of them & they have gone for their training sessions.”

The girls that where left, “We would like get to help others as we where & they will not be forced to do the things all of us had to do to survive.”

Gaby, “I promise all of you regardless of whether you decide to stay or not. Financially you will be set for life. You may occasionally get a telling off & receive instructions to do something unpleasant.”

“On the whole though you will have a pretty free reign.”

“Beatrice would not have put the proposal if she did not think you where suitable. As to the chiefs daughter she will be staying as my companion & one of your duties if you stay will be to protect her.”

One of the girls, “So we would not be split up as a group & we would not be forced to go with men. Our experience has put us off men for life.”

Beatrice, “In that case you are in the ideal place. We all have to avoid having sexual contact with males or else they will suffer.”

Hadria came in with a man. “I found this prowling around & poking his nose into the boxes in unit 36.

Gaby, “Has he harmed you or done you any injury?”

Hardria, “Other than break-in he has done nothing I can find.”

Gaby, “We shall all see bring him to the great hall & all the girls will attend.” Gaby had him seated in the centre. “Switch on the Lily vision & start in reverse.”

They all sat watching the Lily vision. Gaby, “As you can see he is no threat to us & after his mind has been wiped he can be returned. One of the new recruits ran down & started to kiss the young man.” Gaby shouted stop her but it was too late as she cuddled & caressed the young man he turned into her twin. She was that absorbed that she did not notice.”

Gaby, “This is what can happen if you allow your emotions to run riot. She now has a sister rather than a brother & she will have to join your ranks.”

One of the girls, “I wish we could have done that to all those perverts.”

Gaby , “They have something worse. Six have become very pregnant & the rest are going to be their babies. Six of the most injured girls have decided to become their partners & will keep them permanently pregnant.”

The girl who was kissing & cuddling came up for a breather & realised she was kissing a girl. “I thought this was my long lost brother.”

Gaby, “No it is your long lost sister.” The other giggled as the two of them left hand in hand. Gaby, “Now after that demonstration you see why we have no men here.”

Daisy called all the other leprechauns & said these are my friends Tabitha & Tania. There was a shriek from two of the leprechauns who threw themselves at Tabitha & Tania & started to kiss them. Gaby & Maddy where watching.

Maddy, “You have just acquired two more leprechauns although Daisy will be insisting they are married like the rest.”

Gaby, “That has been anticipated.”

Buttercup, “I presume you two know Tabitha & her sister Tania.” Daisy waited for the answer.

Tabitha, “Your sisters we have never met but they way they greeted us both reminded me of a former boyfriend who used to greet us in a similar way.”

Buttercup,” Tania was your greeting very similar?”

Tania, “For a moment I thought it was John & George but they got married to some Irish girls they fell in love with. They wrote telling us by the time the letter reached us they would be married. We had no address to write back to even congratulate them. Their wives must be something. We went out for three years & the boys where totals gentleman. While we had a good time with the boys we only ever had kisses from them”

Tania, “I have just had a thought. I overheard Gaby describe you as her leprechauns. All of you have blonde hair rather than red hair but every one of you has pointed ears. By any chance could some of you be the Irish girls that married John & George?”

Daisy,” Yes we should have red hair but Gaby prefers us to be blonde like the rest. Two of us where married to John & George but they no longer exist. Had we not come along they would have married you two.”

“When we realised who you where we decided we wanted our former husbands former girlfriends to live with us. It will mean though you have to agree to take us & the Empress as your companions.”

Tania, “We would love to but there is something that you must know.”

Daisy put her hand to her lip, “Tell us in the morning. For now give us all a kiss & then we had all better get to bed.”

The following morning Tania & Tabitha awoke to find there was arms & legs everywhere. Tania started to laugh, “Tabitha you have blonde hair & pointed ears.”

Tania looked at herself in the Mirror, “Apparently I have also changed everywhere.”

Tabitha & Tania started dancing. “We are true twins again.” They were still dancing when the others awoke.

Daisy, “I see we have some good dancers as partners. Other than a few cosmetic changes & in the case of Tania correcting a mistake of nature nothing else has been done to you.”

Tabitha, “Did you change the boys.”

Daisy, “To be honest we made a mistake. We forgot that although John & George could not perform magic they were born to it & the consequences.”

Tabitha, “What consequences.”

Daisy, “If one of the Fay kisses a normal mortal then that mortal becomes one with the fey.”

Daisy, “How did your group escape?”

Tabitha, “I thought my bonds where loose & when I looked down they where undone. Same when the chief’s daughter & I got caught. I thought of the other girls & they jumped on the men who fell on their own knives.”

Daisy, “I presume you & some of the other girls may also have kissed.”
Two of the Leprechauns, “We where John & George. All male witches eventually turn into females. As we could not do magic we forgot. Daisy & her sister changed us to male Leprechauns. This we enjoyed. The girls decided to change us to female leprechauns just for fun. When it came to changing us back they found it was impossible because the magic had kicked in. This distressed our wives greatly but we all now have accepted it as have the others.”

Tabitha, “So you would have still changed even if we had got married.”

Tania, “If you two originally infected the two of us. How could it happen if you could not work magic?”

Daisy, “Let’s say quality control was not what it is now & the boys & some others received faulty wands.”

Daisy, “Later today we have to present our sisters to the Empress & you two will have to receive a wand from the Empress & then receive a cauldron from father.”

Buttercup. “You will find all the others will present each of you with a gold coin. That is your luck. All our luck has gone into Gaby's bank.”

Tania, “Before I set off looking for Tabitha I sold everything we owned & other than a few suitcases in the hotel all our belongings have been turned into cash. It currently is in a joint account for the two of us. If we are to stay here then it all might as well be transferred to Gaby's bank.”

Tabitha, “Do you mind showing us both what you all look like.” Buttercup blew a whistle & all the children came to a stop.”

Daisy. “Tabitha & Tania both want to see us all as we are when we are dressed as normal.” This brought laughter from one of the Leprechauns

“Would that be what is normal now?”

Buttercup, “Shamus you know jolly well we all dress the same.”

Tabitha, “When I was a child I was sung a song about a Shamus who deserted his Queen & ran away.”

Daisy, “That was our Shamus all the songs & poems are about.”
Shamus, “It did me no good as I still ended up getting married to her in the end. I presume you already know the rest of my granddaughters & great granddaughters.”

Tabitha & Tania kissed him, “In that case you will soon be getting two more as we are to be presented tonight.”

Shamus's partner looked at the two girls, “Where you given the choice.”

Tabitha, “I do not understand.”

Shamus, “Well by the look of you two you could be either Fay or leprechaun.”

Tania, “Daisy said, Tonight all the leprechauns would give me a coin & the Empress would give me a wand.”

Shamus, “My wife was right normally you get one or the other but occasionally some of us are also presented with wands. Apparently you two are favoured with the Empress. I will find out in due time. Oberon would normally give you the cauldron but as your grandfather I will do that tonight.”

Tania, “Can we ask you to dance with us.”

The dancing was interrupted when Tinkerbelle & Bluebell entered the room. “Daisy sorry to break up the party but father & mother request the attendance immediately of these two.”

Shamus, “Allow me to dress you both accordingly.” The two looked round & realised their hair had changed to bright red.

Shamus, “This is for Oberon's benefit. He knows Gaby prefers us all to be Blonde.”

Tinkerbelle led the way & the entire group was soon at Oberon's palace. “Father we are here.” Oberon & his wife quizzed the two girls.

Oberon, “Apparently the Empress is correct about you two. Shamus as the senior Leprechaun you will have the task of showing them how to use their cauldron.”
Oberon's Wife looked at them; “Tinkerbelle & Bluebell loan these two your wands a minute. Now watch me & copy me. I am going to light a fire & then put it out.” The girls watched & then did the same.

After a few more tests she stopped, “Inform Galadriel that these two can do the crash course immediately & should easy manage to level Six.” They handed the wands back to Tinkerbelle & Bluebell.”

Shamus, “When these two are not training with Galadriel they are to be brought to me for further training & you Daisy are not to bother with their training.”

Oberon, “Apparently you are as good as the Fey as you are as a leprechaun as such you will have the benefit of both. As my daughters though you have to become the companions of the Empress. Your job will like your sisters regardless of if they are leprechaun or fey will be to continually protect the Empress. In addition to you she has her daughters who are the Valkaries or Hell Maidens.”

Tabitha, “No guessing why the others were selected for that position. We are all new to this but can you tell us what Lothlorien is.”

Oberon looked at his wife, “Girls where have you heard that name from?”

Tania, “Mum used to sing the praises of Lothlorien & that it was ruled by a fairy Queen called Titania. Mum chose the name Tania for me because of the stories.”

Tabitha , “Mum was called Tata Urania.”

Oberon “Let me look at your wrists.” There were no marks. Neither was their trace of any Jewellery. Tinkerbelle flew off & a short time later returned with three more.

Galadriel. “Oberon what is so urgent that it will not wait for tonight's presentation.”

Oberon, “I was already for Shamus to make the presentation tonight. A problem has occurred. Tabitha & Tania have both asked about Titania & Lothlorien. It gets better still their mother was called Tata Urania.”

Titania, “Children tell me where your mother is now?”
Tabitha, “Mum left us specific instructions we where to follow when she died.”She had bought a cave in Yorkshire England. There she was to be placed in the coffin. It had to have a glass top.”

Titania, “Did your mother have a mark on her wrist?”

Tabitha, “None of us did after a Silver tablet was inserted under our skin.”

Galadriel, “Please allow me to remove it.”

Tabitha was first, “See the mark it has returned & we were told never to expose it to anybody.”

Titania, “Look at my wrist & tell me what you see.”

Tabitha looked at hers & then at Titania, “They are the same.”

Tania, “Please can you also remove mine.”

Galadriel, “We had better recover their mother as well.”

Tabitha, “Mum is dead but we can take you to the grave if you wish.”

Gaby, “Grandma's I presume you wish to go on a journey.”

Galadriel said you know full well we are going.”

Gaby, “Exactly where is this cave?”

Tabitha, “It is near to a cave called Elbolton cave in the Yorkshire Dales. It is not far from the fairy ring of Thorpe or the Devil dogs of Trollers Gyhll.”

Gaby,” In that case we all return home.”

Galadriel, “Shamus can you & the girls empty the warehouse of its contents as we have not sorted them yet & then it can also be burnt down. Along with this place. We have no further use for either & all trace is better erased.”

Back in the castle they made preparation for the short journey to Elbolton.
Gaby, “If the fairy ring is closely we should be able to go straight there.”

Tania, “We covered the entrance.” Inside the cave they found the coffin.

Titania, “Gaby will you alone come in with me.”

Gaby, “They are my cousins Granny.”

Titania,” Yes they are my daughter’s children I wondered what had happened to them as they should have shown up long ago.”

Gaby, “It was because of the kiss with John & George & Daisy wanting them as partners I permitted them to go to Oberon. I should have made the connection between Titania & Tania they are so similar. Well Granny do you want to do it or will I.” Titania waved her arms & the cave was bathed in light. Gaby touched the coffin lid & it shattered. The Golden light left Gaby & hit the body residing in the coffin.

Tata opened her eyes & rubbed them. “Mother is that you?”

“Yes with your niece & Empress.”

“I presume you have also found my children.”

Gaby, “Your daughters have been trying to decide if they should be Fey or Leprechaun & at the moment it looks. As if they might be both.”

Tata, “So nobody has yet told them what they are.”

Gaby, “They have already been promised a pot of gold & a wand & I am tempted to let them have both.”

Tara, “That would mean they had two sources to use.”

Gaby, “I have decided that Shamus & Galadriel can jointly present all three of you.”

“As my aunt you are permitted to wear the gold while my cousins will have the white but with stripes on the arms to denote their status.” Tata climbed out of the coffin & curtsied.

Gaby, “All my relatives have become my companions. You have several choices to make. You could move in with Granny or my parents or me. Your daughters have already decided to move in with the leprechauns.”

Tara, “Mum would you mind if I moved in with my niece I never knew I had.”

Gaby, “You will soon find that there is a considerable bed swapping.” We all are very friendly with each other.”

That night the presentations took place. Tania & Tabitha decided to stay with Daisy & family.

Elizabeth came in.”Gaby we have a very big problem to deal with. The military had been expanding at Forest Moor. During the excavation for new radar dishes. They uncovered what appeared to be a grave. They called for an archaeological team. By the time the team got there everything they had uncovered was gone. Initially they thought that somebody had broken into the base & stolen all the artefacts. We have been asked to help as the current team are puzzled.”

Gaby looked at the impressions left in the ground. Amanda looked & said, “I have an idea what has caused it. I only hope they are not too many of them. I think it is the Giant Rombald or one of his relatives.”

Galadriel, “If it is Rombald then he would come looking for the Queen.”

Elizabeth, “We have a report of vandalism at the site. Apparently it is like somebody has been T in off a game of golf except the radar dishes have been used instead of golf balls. The police also have been receiving reports of cattle going missing in the same area.”

Gaby looked at the others. “Ladies we have to accept that we might have a giant on the loose not far from here.”

Elizabeth, “We have managed to acquire all the private houses in the town. All that are living in them are either family of employees. A considerable amount of people still come into the town to work. “It might cause some panic if a giant starts strolling up the high street.”

Gaby, “What about a wall to keep him out.”
Elizabeth, “The bypasses that go round the town act as a natural defence.” But it would do no harm to build a wall round the town & the villages that adjoin the town.”

Galadriel, “Allow me it is ages since I performed a building spell.” Within an hour a wall had sprung up all around the town. In addition The Ghurkhas found they were on sentry duty on the entries to the town.

Galadriel, “If Rombald has awoke then there is a chance that Dark Star & his family will also awake.”

Gaby, “Who or what is Dark star.”

Titania, “Dark Star is the largest of all dragons & he has not been seen for centuries. But then neither has Rombald.”

The following morning there was the sound of screaming in the castle. Gaby went to see what the problem was. Settled down in front of the castle was a massive dragon.

Gaby, “Dark star what do you think you are doing.”

Dark star said, “I only answer to the Empress.”

Gaby said. “Well I am the Empress now. I presume you are dark star.”

Galadriel turned up with Tatiana & Titania.

Galadriel, “DARK STAR you know what will happen if you harm her.”

Dark star put Gaby down & picked up Ariel, “I will have this fish as a snack instead.

Gaby, “I was told you where bound to me. Put her down now or do I have to teach you a lesson.” All the others ran for cover as Gaby Transformed in to a great Golden Dragon nine times the size of Dark Star. They both flew into the air with Gaby chasing Dark Star. Eventually Gaby returned & changed back.

Galadriel, “He will be back now but with all his brood.” Sure enough Dark Star returned with all his brood.

Gaby, “Dark Star do you need help to deal with me.”

Dark star, “All of us will work for the Queen but for The Empress we will never stray.”

Gaby, “How have you determined that I am the Empress when you did not believe me before?”

Dark star, “This little one if I had harmed her Neptune would have sent my mate after me & then there would have been a battle royal. As you can tell I thought she was the only one to terrify me. When an apparent 18 year old can transform into a golden Dragon then I am petrified.”

The great eagle came & settled on Gaby's shoulder. “Great eagle you may have crowned her once but I hand her the Dragon Crown. Granddaughter of great Queens I Dark star Leader of the red dragons Crown you Empress of all dragons.”

Another dragon, “Dark star have you forgot we should have been consulted first.”

Gaby walked up to the dragon that spoke. “Sorry I do not know your names.”

“I am Dark cloud brother to Dark star & leader of the Green Dragons.”

Gaby, “I am Gaby Lynn & I suppose I am the leader of the Golden Dragons among other things. Do you wish for me to transform for you.”

Dark cloud, “If you can become a golden dragon at will the prophecies are true. This is the Dragon Orb & Sceptre only the Empress of the Dragons can yield it. Point it at Dark Star first & then me you will absorb all our power & strength.” Gaby did as she was told. In front of Gaby stood a group of rather attractive females no older than Gaby.

Galadriel, “Gaby you have broken the curse all of these are my daughters & I should present them according to our rites.

Gaby, “All we need to worry about is Rombald.”

One of the former dragons. “Would that be the giant we found asleep on the pointed hill. We covered him up with a great mound of earth & he should sleep again for an hundred years or so.”

Gaby looked at the girls & said “Granny exactly how many daughters have you had?”

Galadriel, “Only Xanthe & Xena are my daughters the rest are their daughters.”

Gaby. “That means they are Mum & dads cousins.”

Galadriel, “I will tell what I know. When the demons decided to declare war & break the peace. Some of the original dragons changed sides. A team comprising of Xanthe & Xena & their daughters where sent after the Blue dragon. They caught & killed the Blue dragon but the dragon managed to curse those that caught him.”

Xena, “We where cursed to live as dragons until the Golden dragon turned up & the Red & Green crowned her.”

Galadriel. “I tried but was unable to change or free my daughters. It was better for the others to forget their sisters & nieces had become dragons. With the loss of the girls I discovered my power had declined. Shortly after this I was taken prisoner & all the family separated.”

Gaby said. “Galadriel you have rather a lot of family to introduce formally to me I think it had best be as soon as possible.”

The golden eagle. “Mistress I doubt that you will ever need the power of the dragons as you are already far stronger than any who came before you. Now you have all the power of the dragons at your disposal. That dead tree over there you could previously have reduced to ashes. Blast it now.”

Gaby did as instructed. The tree was fragmented into thousands of little pieces. “Now blast those little pieces with the other hand.” A forest started to grow where they previously had been only a dead tree.

Xena, “A dragon has the power of life & death. The golden dragon absorbs all the power of all the other dragons. Even the sea dragons of Neptune will bow to you.”

Xanthe, “I had to make you mad that you would chase after me. Sorry Ariel you where not on my lunch menu although I do like fish.”

Gaby, “Today was the first time I ever tried to transform to a dragon. I knew that it was possible as Simone has transformed into a sea dragon to chase & kill great white sharks.”

Phendra & Soldiers

Xena, “Little Simone could do that. If we had known we would have been trying to get her to transform into a golden dragon.”

Gaby, “While she can do the transformation. It can take Simone many months to return to normal. While they were talking the sky darkened

Xena looked up, “Can you move everybody to a place of safety.”

Gaby, “Little Lily tell everybody they have to go to the Nine sisters & all unite with the stones.”

Within seconds the place was empty but for Gaby the three queens & their daughters. Xena, “We have no experience of the nine sisters.”

Gaby.” Will all the children of Titania & Tatiana run up & embrace them? Xena & Xanthe watched as they all vanished. “Will all the children of Xena & Xanthe do the same? Now embrace your mother.” Only Galadriel was left at Gaby's side. Maddy & all the others had taken shelter.

The first dragon had landed before Gaby & Galadriel could get to the mother stone. Xena gave instructions to Galadriel on how to deal with them.

Gaby, “Galadriel you had better join with me.” We are the same bloods after all. Gaby found she could still talk to Xena & Xanthe.

They said. “You hold the orb & sceptre remember how you used it on us.”

The dragon, “Where did she go?”

Gaby,” “I alone am the only one left here now.”
“I did not mean to scare your friend but we are on a mission. Some friends of ours have vanished & we seek them. They told us they were going to find the golden dragon. There never has been a golden dragon. If there was she alone could free us.”

Gaby, “The reds & the greens are once again united with their mother.”

The dragon, “To do that they would have to become human again. Even their mother could not release them.”

Gaby,”The girl you saw at the side of me is Galadriel & her daughter & granddaughters shelter within her now & speak to me. Xena & Xanthe tell me you & the others wish to be restored. I will do what I can. Call for nine of your comrades to come down.” The dragon made a whistling sound & the nine largest Dragons settled down.

Gaby, “Once I have done this run inside the castle & wait. Yellow dragon I may be some time but eventually I will get round to everybody.”

It was only then that the yellow dragon noticed the Orb & sceptre & said you need a throne to go with those. Also to release all of us would be rather tiring so here is the dragon throne.”

Gaby, “Would you prefer that I change to the golden dragon for you.”

The Yellow, “Your word is good enough beside only the golden dragon could sit in the throne & hold the orb & sceptre.”

Gaby pointed the Sceptre & within second nine girls appeared they vanished into the castle as instructed. “Yellow that took 4 minutes. Can the next batch be ready so we are not wasting time? I can already feel their power surging through me.” Gaby eventually released all the large dragons but for the Yellow.

The yellow “All that are left are the small dragons & they will all come at once after I stop broad casting.”

Gaby, “Good-by yellow hello friend.” The yellow dragon was no more.

Galadriel, “The power stones a giant ray shot out of the power stones. Gaby pointed the sceptre at it & the ray spread all along the ground in front of the castle. All the small dragons had settled in this area. Eventually the ray stopped & Gaby said everybody return now. Galadriel left Gaby & in turn her daughters left her.

Gaby. “No wonder they were small dragons they are all fairies. Oberon is going to be over the moon with all these fairies about.”

One of the fairies said, “Excuse me but we only answer to the Empress & not to Oberon.” Tinkerbelle & Bluebell came to Gaby.

Titania also came & spoke, “Fairies of mine you will obey my Granddaughter as if she was me. She was responsible for releasing you. I am also ordering you all to hand your wands in to be destroyed & you will be given new ones by the Empress Gaby.

One by one the handed their wands in. Xena, “Would you like our wands also?”

Gaby,” We discovered there was a faulty batch so now we replace all old wands as a matter of course.”

One of the fairies came, “Sorry I did not realise you where Titania's Kin”. “We promised to be loyal to her & her kin. Without my wand I cannot even clean & repair my dress. I must be a sight. All tatty & dirty & smelly.”

Gaby, “Exactly what have I just acquired today. Before you all go to get presentable & have some food. Can we have some lines? We will start with Xena & Xanthia & all their daughters behind them. Now the rest of the large dragons. I will start with Yellow & the first nine will you all get into your family groups behind your parent.” There was only three groups yellow silver & amber. Now to the largest group but also the smallest.

The dirty fairy spoke again, “We all comprise of Fairies, Pixies, Elves, Leprechauns, & Goblins loyal to the Empress.”

Gaby called Gabby, “Will you take care of these elves & present them tonight.” Gabby threw herself at Gaby & was ecstatic. All my children you have returned them to me.”

Daisy was asked to take care of the leprechauns.” Tinkerbelle & Buttercup where asked to take charge of the fairies & pixies. Now all that was left was two Goblins.

“Did Loki & Goki survive asked one of the goblins?” At the mention of their names the two appeared. Loki said, “Mum promised us one day we could become either pixies or Elves. There are only the four of us were her babies.”

Gaby, “You are brave of that there is no doubt. You saved my Granny & helped lead the team to get Galadriel. So I think you all should be given another option & Titania & Galadriel agree with me. As at least twice you have save the fairy queen my decision is that you should become as her.”

Loki, “Can we have new names to go with our new shape? We like Serilda, Solveg, Sigfreda & Sidra.”

Galadriel, “That is acceptable to us.”

Titania, “As the Empresses fairies you will always bear her mark.”

Gaby,” “But for the service done for my Granny you will also bear their marks on your opposite wrist.” Gaby waved her wand & four new fairies stood in front of her. Serilda & Solveg take your sisters to Tinkerbelle. When they got to Tinkerbelle’s apartment they found a party was in full swing.

Tinkerbelle looked at them. Solveg said, “The Empresses wanted a word with us & then they sent us to join you. Tinkerbelle looked at their wrists. She called the others over. “You four must be highly thought of to be allowed to bear those marks.

Sidra, “Until recently we were trapped & now we are free.”

Tinkerbelle took the four to one side, “I know whom you where the others do not. Gaby has decided to give you all a new start so that is what you will have including going to school with the rest of us. Tonight like the rest you will receive your wand. Personally I think the four of you where very brave. Now as I am supposed to be a big sister to you all & teach you. Give me a kiss.”

One of the others, “It appears if we served Galadriel we get her mark on our right wrist while we get the Empresses on the left. Some of the others noticed they had both Titania’s mark & Gaby's.”

Tinkerbelle, “It must depend on who you where serving when you where transformed. Well you are all ready now but we still have much to do. First we need the Elves & Leprechauns & then we have to go & see Oberon before tonight.” Tinkerbelle & Daisy led the group through the doorway & into Oberon's palace.

Tinkerbelle, “Father we have brought all of these for your inspection. They are all Gaby's that she recently freed.”

Oberon, “Gaby has more of the fey than I do these days.” His wife noticed several of the leprechauns where missing their luck.”

Oberon, “Will those of you who still have their luck please hand it to me. Tonight it will be restored to all of you. One by one they curtsied in front of Oberon.

When Sidra & her sisters got there Oberon said, “Interesting markings you have been loyal to Galadriel & Titania & Tatiana. I shall promote you all immediately. From henceforth you four shall be fairy captains.” Oberon pinned two badges on each of them. “In future you are always to wear the badges.”

My daughters wear the insignia of fairy generals but you have earned this by hard work.” Some of the others who had two mark where made sergeants.

Whilst this was going on Gaby summoned Gabby & her family. Gabby was ecstatic at been reunited with her family. “We house elves will continue to keep everywhere spotless for you.”

Gaby, “Stand still for a minute Gabby.” “You are a friend & not a servant I certainly do not mind you keeping the place spotless.” I would like you & your family to start accompanying us on our shopping trips.”

Gabby started to say, “Please no new clothes. We like it here.”

Gaby, “Gabby I am quite aware of how to get rid of house elves. We all love having you around”

Tinkerbelle reminded me of a promise Galadriel had made you long ago.”

Gabby,” Galadriel can no longer keep that promise.”

Gaby, “Yes that is true but I can keep it on her behalf.”

Gabby, “I like it here & do not want to have to move. What I would really like is to be able to go shopping with the rest of you. I would like to be your companion & not be scared you might give me new clothing.”

Gaby, “Companion as in witch, fairy, leprechaun, Mermaid, or Angel.”

Gabby, “As in your companion & daughters. At least then I will feel safe. I initially I wanted to be Galadriel’s daughter but I also want to be your companion.”

Galadriel, Gabby you do realise that Titania, Tatiana & the others will be your sisters.”

Gabby replied.” I still want to keep house. It is what I do best.”

Tatiana took hold of Gabby, “Gabby you have been a friend to us especially mother. Gaby I would like to take Gabby as my daughter.”

Gaby, “Gabby you have all these queens wanting you.”

Gabby, “Galadriel has always been like a mother to me & I do not see any reason to change it. I would be happy for Titania & Tatiana to be my big sisters. As my sisters they must understand I may also like to spend time with my companion who has taken my daughters as her own.”

Gaby looked at the other three. Galadriel,” It is acceptable.”

Gaby, “Gabby before I grant your wish. I have a request but not a demand please will you continue to keep this place spotless for us.”

Gabby, “Although I will no longer be a house elf. I will still want to see the place spotless. Can I call myself the head house keeper?”

Gaby, “You can call yourself what you want providing the place is clean. The same restrictions will apply to you once the change has been made. Everything you need will be provided for including clothes. Gabby go to Galadriel & give her a big hug.”

Then Gaby summoned Xena & Xanthia & required them to hug their mother. Gaby, “Take these three to visit Oberon & return in 18 years time.” 18 minutes later Galadriel returned with the three girls.

Gaby, “Well Gabby are you happy now.”

Gabby,” I have my mum & my sisters now. I still wish to be a companion.”

Xena & Xanthia, “Not without us you are not.”

Gaby said, “All family automatically become my companions. Some though chose to be closer than others. Xena & Xanthia I need to ask can you both still converse in dragon & can you hear if there are any more left.”

Xena , “Yes to both questions. Yellow was the best of all her dragon song could be heard for thousands of miles.”

Yellow appeared. Gaby said, “I am told your dragon song is very beautiful. I want you to come to the stone circle with me. Now sing your heart out. Tell all the remaining dragons the dragon queen has freed you. Tell them the queen wants them all here tomorrow be they small or large healthy or ill, Young or Old all have to come to the dragon parliament.”

As yellow started to sing the rocks vibrated. The vibrations where carried through the earth as well as round it. In Australia the chief felt the vibrations, “The Queen is summoning her people.” All round the planet the vibrations where felt. Even Nessie deep in her under sea lair had to respond.

Neptune sighed as he released Nessie, “I hear it too you must go my friend.”

The Chinese people heard it, “The very rocks are calling for the great dragons.”

Yellow continued to sing all through the night. The NSA at Forest moor picked up the song on their radio. They wondered just what they had picked up.

One officer said, “It is like some sort of transmission but in song.” Eventually they decided it must be static & ignored it. Everywhere dragons large & small where roused from their slumber. The broadcast even went out into space. Dragons from all around the cosmos started to head for the point they had been given.

Down the Aire valley reports of UFO's flying in formation attracted the attention of RAF Linton on Ouse. A flight of tornado jets were sent to investigate. When they got there they realised the sky was black with Dragons. After watching for a while they radioed in returned & said, “You will think we are crazy but it was a flight of dragons & they all appeared to be landing on Ilkley moor. Some of the planes had cameras & had filmed the event.

The captain said, “I think it would probably be best if we logged this as a case of mass hysteria. We all know flying dragons do not exist. So you are to ignore reports of further sightings of Dragons in this area.”

Gaby was seated in the centre of the circle when the first dragon arrived. The dragon was most courteous. “We have all come in response to the song.”

Gaby, “The song is the yellow dragon but the command was mine.”

The stone circle became a ring of flame that shot up into the air. Then it came down again searching out the dragons. After 15 minutes the flame was extinguished. All but one had been changed back.”

The one that was left said, “Until Nessie gets here I cannot be changed although I could be made smaller.”

Gaby, “Smaller it shall be.” The next instance the sky was full of planes dropping paratroopers.” When they arrived all they found was a group of girls. The leader of the paratroopers was led to Gaby.

Gaby, “You do realise you have just declared war on us. We will ask you nicely to remove your men from here & let us get on with our devotions. Gaby spoke to the laptop, “Renate. We have been invaded by men of the Royal Parachute Regiment. Their captain is reluctant to depart although he has been told he has just invaded a foreign country.”

Within seconds the phones where blazing between Munich & London. The German chancellor went on television & spoke. “At 07.30 this morning troops from a supposedly ally invaded Bavarian sovereign territory. They have been given 4 hours to extract their troop & pay for any damage they may have caused.

The British Prime minister was none too pleased. He demanded to know who had ordered an invasion in Northumbria. At the same time the Queen called a meeting & asked the Defence department the same question, “Unless the troops were extracted pronto & all that area was left alone. They would all be heading for tower hill & the chop.” Lynx helicopters were starting to land to extract the men. One man was missing.

Gaby, “After our prayers we will all search for him & return him to you.” The man was laid injured in the bracken he saw his colleges all depart without him & then he passed out. Before he came to Nessie finally arrived & settled down close to where he was laid.

He could smell a rather attractive smell & crawled towards it. He found a rather cosy cave that was very warm & fell asleep again. Gaby approached Nessie, “Sorry about the delay we have an injured soldier somewhere round here & so far we have not found him.”

Nessie, “Ah that explains it I thought I was about to lay an egg. He must have crawled inside me. Gaby produces a small dragon & said, “Do you want to go to your mum. The small dragon found the man & said, “He is badly injured he would be better left where he is & I will stay with him.”

Nessie, “Well are you going to transform me back.”

Gaby, “If I do that you will become a pregnant female.”

Nessie, “Yes with twins & if I go to Oberon’s they will grow rapidly.”

Gaby, “Before you are all changed can you strip him completely of all clothing & identification & past it out to us.” The little dragon brought it all to Gaby. “Return now.” Gaby pointed the sceptre at Nessie & within seconds she was a woman.
Gaby looked at her, “I have seen the face before you look like Lindi & the other wives of Neptune.”

Ariel looked, “After my sisters have been born then father will be taking another mate.” Gaby called the camp & said, “We have not found the soldier but we have found a pile of very muddy & bloody clothing near a moorland tarn.” The camp had concluded he found himself injured & had stripped off to clean himself up.”

Gaby, “Some of the moorland is worse than Quicksand & he was probably sucked under.”

The officer, “He had no relatives. We would like permission to hold a service where the clothing was found & fire a volley into the air.”

Gaby,” Permission is granted for your entire camp to attend. My attendants will also be there.”

The day came & there was rather a large group near the tarn. The soldiers clothing was wrapped in a union flag & tossed into the lake.” “Good-by friend that is all that was left of you.” The soldiers were surprised to see a meal had been laid out.”

Gaby, “It is customary to have a funeral tea.” Eventually they all departed. Gaby spoke to three young women. Nessie, “These are your daughters now.”

Neptune will be here shortly to collect you. The girls will in all probability have to join their sisters & me.”

Neptune embraced Nessie, “These are your daughters Nessie.”

Nessie, “Yes I only have had two.”

Neptune looked at the girls & called Ariel, “You will prepare these two for their wedding. As for me I was bonded long ago with Nessie.”

Neptune turned to Gaby, “Thank you for returning her to me. I thought she was doomed to be my pet sea dragon forever.

Gaby, “Like the others she can if the need ever arises can revert back to being a sea dragon. She though will always revert back to this form.”

Beatrice came, “Mother one of the soldiers has returned. It is the captain. He said sorry for disturbing you.”

“Please there is somewhere round here I want to locate before I go back to camp. An old lady who once lived near me told me I had to find the nine sisters to get my heart’s desire.”

Gaby, “Come with me I will show you the nine sisters.”

He walked round the stones, “There are far more than nine.” He stopped at one & spoke to himself. “Ah the Starting Point now Rose said, Find the rabbit then turn left and follow the footpath till you find the Mother.”

Gaby decided not to disrupt his concentration. He was saying. Deer, Birds, Fish he stopped at fish & laid down the identity bracelet. You should have been born a fish you where always a good swimmer that is why I was surprised you perished in the tarn. Fish if there is any magic in you take care of my friend.” He continued saying the names of wild animals & then came to a stop. “There are more stones than I was told. My instructions where with my back directly against the badger stone walk forward 200 paces & I would clearly see the mother stone.”
He followed his instructions exactly. There in front of him was the largest stone.

He spoke to the stone as if Gaby was not even there. “I found you at long last. I promised if I ever found you that I would anoint you with oil. Old Rose was my Nanny & she years ago gave me instructions on how to find you. Strange though until today I never even thought of you. Yesterday was my last day in the Army now I am a civilian. I now remember my instructions clearly. I was to open a bottle of extra virgin olive oil & pour it over you. Then I am to empty a bottle of scent over you.” Gaby & the others made no attempt to stop him.

Rose once told me that the mother stone had power to grant wishes but only if treated correctly. Strange I am feeling very sleepy oh well I have trusted Rose & you so far. I trust you to keep me from harm while I sleep. Rose came forward & helped carry him away.

Gaby “Rose who is this he knows far too much.”

Rose, “I have just realised who he is. I did not think he had ever taken any notice of my stories. He played with my daughters & even dressed with them. I look after him when his father was working.”

Gaby, “He obviously had great respect for you & your teachings.”

Little Rose. “Big Rose I managed to get into his mind. Gaby he is in turmoil & needs our help.”

Lily, “While he sleeps we can discover what the problem is.” The first scene was a rather happy one. The next he was stood with his father at the mother's grave. Then he is playing with Rose & Lily's Children. He appeared to be happy. Then the family moved away & he had one friend. They joined up together & should have left the army together.

Beatrice, “Sophia & I have put him to bed. Mother when we stripped him off we could not help but notice his body.”

Sophia, “I took a sample of his blood & sent it off.”

Dr. Jones returned a few minutes later & said, “You have been keeping me busy these days. This is interesting though. It is almost as if an immature witch had contaminated an immature human.”

Rose, “It is quite possible that is what happened because as children they were always kissing each other.”

Gaby called for the Daughters of Lily & Rose, “It is impossible to know which of you infected this man. I am going to ask you all to treat him as your sister for he is going to need all the help he can get.

Rose, “He now has Lily & me to mother him.”

Dr. Jones, “Shall I give him the booster shot so that his transformation is completed before he awakes?”

Gaby said, “Yes let his transformation be while he sleeps.” Lily, Rose & there daughters tended to him while he slept. Somebody stayed with him all the time. Eventually he awoke to Find Lily, Rose & the girls all in the room by his bedside.

“My wish it worked I am back with you all.”
Rose pretending to be thick said, “What worked darling.”

Lily said, “You banged your head & have been saying all sorts of silly things. At one point you thought you were a boy & then you thought you were a soldier.”

Rose, “Your sisters & cousins have all been worried about you Phendra.”

Phendra looked at herself, “I must have a vivid imagination I dreamed I had short cut hair. Look at me I have long blonde hair & there is no way I could even be a soldier. I still feel strange can I have a cuddle from my mums & sisters. You both jointly brought me up so therefore you are both my mums.”

Little Lily & Little Rose came in, “Can Aunt Phendra come to play with the girls now?”

Big Lily, “Take her to meet her nieces as she has lost her memory & it may help regain it.”

Little Lily. “We all helped look after you. You where really sick & we were worried about you.”

Phendra, “It is strange I just started feeling sleepy again.”

Little Lily. “We are here to take care of you. Granny has put me in charge of you.”

Phendra, “Is there a Gaby here?”

Little Lily, “See your memory is coming back.”

Phendra, “My mind appears to be a jumble.”

Little Lily, “Well it is any easier." ”I will fill in the missing pieces. Close your eyes & think of your sisters & cousins. Think of putting on your first make up & lipstick & what your mum said. Think of going to school with your sisters. Think of mum explaining the difference between a boy & a girl.” This brought a smile to

Phendra. “Think of your sisters & cousins having their babies. Yes that is me you are thinking about now. Think about your lost boyfriend.”

Phendra burst into tears. Lily, “Now think where you banged your head. You had been praying for your boyfriend & asking the spirits of the seas to take care of him.”

Phendra, “I tried to invoke the mother stone & banged my head instead.”

Little Lily, “It is to late & you needed a body to invoke the stone & then it might not have worked.”

Phendra, “Well from now on I stick with the family.”

Little Lily, “You are lucky you are a girl as something always seems to happen to the men. Very few of us here have fathers who are still alive they appear to die or just vanish.”

Phendra, “My memory is returning but it still seems muddled. I can remember playing with my sisters & some of the time I was a boy & some of the time I was a girl.”

Little Lily, “Granny told me at one time you liked to dress like a boy & then you changed to being girlie.”

Phendra, “I must have banged my head hard.”

Little Lily, “You are very attractive you know.”

Phendra, “I think I am going to have to start from scratch & relearn again.”

Little Lil, “In that case we will start immediately as you lost rather a lot of weight & all your old clothes will no longer fit. I will call all your cousins & sisters & we can all go together. First stop was the House of Frazer store for a haircut & a makeover. This ended up with Phendra buying rather a lot of makeup & perfume. Then it was to other stores including New Look & Dorothy Perkins & Top shop.

Little Lily. “We forgot about her nails they also need doing.” So it was off to the Nail Shop. Eventually they all returned.

Dark Cloud & Brothers.

Nessie, “Gaby all the dragons on this planet have now been transformed back. There is a possibility though that others could have heard the song. Especially by the inhabitants of the water planet Aqua.”

Gaby, “Nessie I have never heard of that planet.”

Nessie, “Sorry you know it as Venus. If they heard the song they will be heading this way soon.” Elizabeth had managed to link into the NSA computer system & noticed the dark cloud apparently leaving Venus.

Gaby. “Nessie is it a social call or is it something more serious?”

Nessie said, “By now they will all know all the dragons have been removed from the planet.”

Gaby, “I can still call on them all & lead them if need be.”

Nessie, “It will take them another three days to arrive. It is also going to put the wind up the armed forces unless the signal can be removed.”

Elizabeth, “I can jam their signal.”

Gaby called all the family. “Nessie says we are expecting guests so we had better prepare for them.”

Xena & Xanthia, “ If we have to battle then we would prefer to be dragons.”

Gaby, “If you have to battle them then there will be of flight of red dragons led by a golden dragon.”

Gabby, “Will that include me?”

Gaby, “All will stand within the great stone circle & all if needed will become dragons. Preparations had been made & practice in sheltering within the great stones.

Nessie, “Gaby change me back so I can sense them better. Reds prepare to take off with your sisters.”

The cloud cover is great. All the rest stay until called. Gaby sat in the Dragon throne. The leader of the invading dragons landed, stopped & spoke. We have flown far & are tired. We also have made a grave error. We are too tired to fight & it will take weeks to recuperate. We could not sense dragons but now. I sense a flight of killer red dragons waiting for us. Yet we need to rest even if it is only to return home.”

“One of the others, “This was once our home. Perhaps we can come to an understanding with the reds. It would not matter what deal we make with the reds. If the song was correct then the golden dragon has returned & we must go to the place of the dragon fire.”

One by one the dragons landed on Ilkley moor. The Reds stayed aloft Gaby ignited the dragon fire. The dragons made their way to the dragon fire. There they found Gaby seated in the dragon throne.

One of the dragons, “You will make a tasty morsel.”

Nessie, “I would have more respect if I was you.”

Nessie transformed into a great sea dragon. “Now do I have to repeat myself?” Nessie changed back to her human form. “The flight of reds is waiting for a signal you come to pay your respects. If we do not signal then they have instructions to totally destroy you all.”

The leader of the flight, “Please can we see the Queen or the golden dragon.”

Nessie, “You already have been talking to the Queen & Empress.”

“Yes but we want to see the Golden dragon.”

Gaby arose out of the chair. “So now you demand to see the golden dragon after being disrespectful. The Golden Dragon will appear but it will cost you two of your flight.”

“I cannot ask any of the flight to forfeit their lives.”

Two of the flight stepped forward. Gaby said, “You two have volunteered. Fly to the cloud over there & say The Empress Gaby commands you destroy us.”

The two dragons took off. As they took off a golden dragon appeared in front of the others & took off. She overtook the other two and stopped in front of the cloud.

Gaby, “Reds you may escort me back & this time I think I will get the respect I was due.”

The two small Blue Dragons where shaking with fear. “If we had flown into the cloud we would have gone up in a puff of smoke.”

One of the Blues, “They even have Hell riders with them.”

Gaby landed & changed back again. The leader of the Blues watched as the reds landed & all changed back to human form.

Gaby, “Nessie here can monitor every thought of yours. If I had sought to destroy you all I could have done that easy. Have any of you anything to say.”

One of the two volunteers, “We came because the yellows song reached our ears. We had to find out if it was true. If it was true then for some of us it means we can once again be whole again.”

As the dragon spoke Gaby pointed the sceptre at the dragon fire & it spread along the Ground. Gaby looked around. Most were still stunned by their transformation. The flight leader turned out to be an imp.

Gaby, “Is this the only imp in the pack?”

Tinkerbelle, “Imps are the servants of the evil one & all the rest were destroyed with the evil one.” The imp was shaking. Gaby noticed to pool of water coming from the imp.

Nessie, “Ariel can you take this baby to the nursery & put a clean nappy on it & feed it.” Ariel came & took the imp away. She washed & covered in talc the imp & put on a clean nappy.

Ariel, “If I was you I would also have wet myself if I had been disrespectful. You do realise all your fellows have been destroyed.”

The blue imp, “Please tell her I was only ever loyal to the Lady Galadriel.”

Ariel, “I do not know of a Lady Galadriel. I have been given instructions concerning you & I have to follow them.”

“Please I will behave & apologise.”

Ariel, “Tonight you will be treated like a baby & we will see what happens in the morning.”

The imp, “I am going to have to trust you. OK give me a bottle like a baby.”

Ariel laughed, “None of the babies are bottle fed here. I was going to see who is on duty & then you can go to sleep.”

Galadriel tapped Ariel, “Is this the new baby?”

Ariel, “Yes the Empress thought she was rather blue & needs attention.” As Galadriel was feeding . “This thing tried to tell me she was loyal to the Lady Galadriel. Imagine that she could not even get her fact correct.”No I suppose this imp will go the same way as the rest.”

Galadriel, “I think this baby has just wet herself again.” The imp found she could no longer talk.”I think I will ask for permission to keep this one as my personal baby.”

Ariel, “I wonder what the imp would say if she could talk.”

Galadriel, “There was only one Blue imp that ever called me the Lady Galadriel & that was even when I was Empress. Very soon you will no longer be a blue imp. We could not permit an imp to exist. I also remember your loyalty. So you will be my baby. You will only be able to converse when I choose. For the rest of time you will be my baby permanently.”

The following morning Gaby, “All the others have been sorted out. Now where is that imp? Grandma Galadriel have you seen the imp it seems to have vanished? I was going to hand it over to Herne he always finds something interesting to do with imps & Goblins.”

Galadriel, “This baby is going to cost a fortune in nappies.”

Gaby picked up the imp,” Your sisters are going to love feeding & changing you. Red Star & Red cloud had wanted you. “But from what I was told you fought like a demon at the side of Gabby to save Galadriel. Gabby was stuck in a book & now is Galadriel’s daughter. Galadriel has plenty of adult daughters & granddaughters. She would like a baby to show off. I promise all you will ever receive is love.”

Beatrice came & took the baby away. Beatrice, “You will find it is quite enjoyable. You soon learn who taste the best. I always preferred Mum or Robyn but you might be different. I had several years as a baby before I decided to grow up & I still miss it & are considering reverting again just for the fun of it.”

“Make the most of it & now there is a greatly expanded sisterhood.” “Xena & Xanthia are the first two to care for you. They are better known to you as Dark star & Dark cloud. All in their turn will care for you.” Even Galadriel realises you will have to grow up eventually.”

The imp managed to speak. “Can it be at least year?”

Gaby, “Galadriel is going to love you yes I will grant your wish. I was going to make it a day but as you have asked nicely you can have a year. Let it be known the former blue imp has become Galadriel’s youngest daughter. Her name from now will be Neola. She has asked to be a baby for at least a year. So each & every one of you will get to play & feed her for a full year.”

Neola managed to say, “I have made a mistake. I have just realised that if I spend a year with each of then it is going to be a very long time before I grow up.”

Gaby, “Neola I promise when you can stop wetting yourself then I will let you grow up. Now I am going to feed you as I said before we all are going to feed you. In a short while we are going to take you shopping for some nice baby clothes. Gabby has asked if she can carry you while we are shopping.”

The shopping expedition was a great success & the girls enjoyed themselves. Gaby came at night, “Neola you can now talk if you wish.” We all know you enjoyed yourself. We certainly did. Are you still worried about been Galadriel’s Baby. You will always be the youngest or baby in their eyes. Even when you grow up. I do not think Galadriel will want to be changing nappies all that time do you.”

Neola, “Thank you I have just realised they have all been teasing me. If they want a baby then that is what they shall have. After you have gone I better start crying for my feed, & then my nappy change.”

Gaby, “You could try sucking your thumb to go to sleep all you need to do is watch & copy all the others. Eventually they will get fed up & allow you to start growing up.”

Neola soon got into a routine & discovered how to annoy some of the girls by letting forth just as they were changing her.” One day it was Gabby's turn again. Gabby sat her on the potty & said, “You will stay there until you have filled it. I do not want extra work from you.”

Neola realised this was a change & welcomed it. She realised then that she was dry all day & they had put her in pull-up instead of nappies.”

One day Ariel, “It is time we tried you on some more solid food.” Then it was off to the stores to buy more clothes.

One day Galadriel said. “You are now my little princess & we should fix you with a princess dress.” Neola found she enjoyed playing with all the younger witches.

“Mum. Can I stay your little girl forever?”

Galadriel, “You will always be my baby & little girl.” “Even when you are adult & have children of your own.” Neola started to notice chances in her body.

Over night she appeared to have grown mountains. Neola realised she was no longer a child & would soon be treated differently. Neola found that most of her playmates where changing the same.

One day Galadriel, “I now have to present you to the council. There is no trace of your former self you are my daughter & will be presented as such. Neola found she & the others where all presented with a wand. She noticed some also received a cooking pot & gold coins.

Neola asked, “Why do they get a cooking pot?” Gaby was the one to answer, “They are all leprechauns & are receiving their luck.”

Neola, “I have just realised that only a few minutes have elapsed. It all seemed so real.”

Gaby, “It was all real. As I said before I could not permit a Blue imp to go running around. I did not say that I would kill you. Lily here looked into your mind & found your deepest desire. You always loved Galadriel & wished you where her baby well your deepest wish has been granted. You along with the rest will have to go to school.”

Xena & Xanthia , “We also have to go nobody is exempt even Gaby is deemed in need of lessons.”

Gaby took one of the witches to one side, “I need yellow to sing another song. Let any dragons that remain know that the Dragons of Aqua are reunited with their sisters on earth.”

Yellow once again entered the circle & changed back into a beautiful yellow dragon. She started to sing. Once again the sound reverberated around the planet. Back in Australia the chief summoned all the dream people. “The Earth mother calls for her children. We must all go & visit her.” The airport in Australia was surprised at the amount of Aboriginal wanting flights to Yorkshire & eventually had to charter extra aircraft to take them all.

In the depths of Siberia. The singing awakened the Great White Dragon. After having a breakfast of Snow & Ice it set off. The Meteorological office mistook it for a mass off snow & ice.

The Winters came to see Gaby, “You can leave this one to us or you can light the dragon fire.”

Gaby, “I have never met an ice dragon so I will not for the moment light the dragon fire.”

Snow, “If it is like the last one I met. It will be no bigger than a cat. It will be able to whip up one snow storm but cannot do it as easy as I can.” It will have to land once my storm starts. Otherwise it will not land & just cause havoc. I would suggest that everyone starts to wrap up as it is going to get very cold around here.”
All the winters are prepared with their speciality.” Summer, “Gaby as soon as the Dragon lands & we catch it then the Summers can take over immediately.”

That night as they all watched the television Paul Hudson the Look north weather presenter came on air. “We appear to be going to have a cold front coming from Siberia. Currently it is in Hamburg Germany. This is the latest pictures of the strange weather they are experiencing. The same weather should hit a swath of land From Saltburn to Lincoln. I would advise anybody in that area not to drive for the next 48 hours. It may be once the front hits the Pennines it will subside.”

The area to get covered in snow was actually smaller than forecast but was still about 40 miles across.” The next weather forecaster Paul said, “The area affected is smaller than we anticipated. If you live within 20 miles of York, Harrogate, Skipton I would suggest you get your thermals out now. This is Hornsea at 16.00 today. The weather front appears to be making a direct line for those towns mentioned.”

Gaby turned to Snow. “Your pet dragon is causing considerable havoc.”

Snow, “It will stop for a rest probably on the moor.”

Hail, “I have worked out when it will be here.”

Gaby, “I made this recording of Yellow's singing. If we broadcast it from the Castle it will come directly here rather than to the Stone sisters.”

Elizabeth put the tape into the computer & began broadcasting. The dragon listened & set off again flying in a direct line.” Paul came back on television & said, “The weather front has picked up speed. I anticipate the inhabitants of Skipton will be waking up to at least 18 inches of snow in the morning.” Midnight arrived & so did the dragon.

Snow, “Empress Can you command the winds to all converge here.”

Hail, “We are going to get rather more snow than Paul anticipated.”
“The children will not complain when they discover we have a blanket of snow to keep us warm.” The winds started & then the Snow. Even the poor dragon had to settle down & land as it was exhausted.” As soon as it landed a collar was placed around its neck & it was taken to the ice cave. Snow, “Rest there we will be here to collect you & take you to the Empress. I will be sleeping outside the cave.”

The Ice dragon fell asleep but awoke to the sound of children playing. It poked its head out of the cave & saw Snow. Snow, “We meet again. These are my children & grandchildren.” “The Empress commands that I bring you to the great hall.”

The dragon, “Was it was not you the Snow Queen who summoned me?”

Snow laughed “I have already told her you are no more than a pussy cat.”

The dragon, “Thank you for the collar.”

Snow, “That is a present from the Empress & will keep you here.”

Snow led the dragon into the great hall.

Gaby, “Snow you where correct. The dragon is beautiful. Rather than been lonely I would like you to stay with us. Come let me stroke you.”

As Gaby stroked & petted the dragon one of the children came up, “Empress Can we go out the skate?”

The dragon. “If you will permit me then they can have a skating rink here.” The dragon breathed on the floor & it became ice.”

All had a great time skating.” The dragon, “Please may I stay here with you all.” “I am enjoying playing with the children.”

Snow, “Empress the dragon would make an excellent Nanny for the children.”

The dragon, “If you are wondering where to keep me do not worry I can live in all environments. Like my sisters I can be Fire, Water, Earth or Air. I prefer been ice which is a type of water.”

Gaby, “I take it that we can expect a visit from your sisters.”

Three voices, “We are here after cleaning up the mess she made on the way here.”
Gaby looked at them. One of the dragons, “Empress if we are to live with you then I suggest you use the sceptre on all four of us. As to our abilities we will still retain them.”

Gaby put the Ice dragon down, “You better go & join your sisters. Fire, “You still will be able to jump on the Empresses knee if you so wish.” Gaby pointed the Sceptre at the four of them & they all became female & human.

Fire. “It is easier now to give a demonstration. Please bring that plant that is dying over here.” Ice touched it & all the leaves & petal's dropped off. Air & Earth came & touched it & then finally Fire.

Fire, “Between us we can regenerate anything. You changed the signal from summoning dragons to summoning all magical creatures.” Fire looked around, “You already have a great amount of mythological & magical creatures.” From the unicorns to the great Lion.”

Gaby, “On that I am sure we have no great Lion here.”

Fire, “But you do.”

Ursula stepped forward & greeted fire. “It is I she is referring to. That used to be one of my names. Now though it is Ursula & will continue to be.”

Fire, “The dream people have all left their homeland & are heading here.”

One of Gaby's companions, “Dad is coming here! He never leaves Australia.”

Fire, “That is partially my fault. I did not answer the first calling. The chief also heard the second calling & thought it was for him so he has set out here.”

“Gaby said thank you for telling us at least we can have a welcome prepared for them.”

Fire, “We also brought some friends with us they are a rag tag assortment but they wanted to come.”

Gaby saw the assortment coming through the door. Gaby said, “Stop where you are. First you will have to be washed & sorted to type & then you can be presented.”

Oberon & his wife joined Gaby. The first was a group of male leprechauns. They doffed their caps, “We all lost our luck & went to Australia to try & find some more luck.” Their faces paled when they saw. Daisy, Buttercup & Bridged.

Daisy, “Empress Will you restore their luck for them.”

“We did not realise Daisy would be here we will all go.”

Bridged, “Gaby I will explain. These three are our brothers & practical jokers. One joke went too far & affected Daisy. Because of this father sent them into exile until they had learned some humility.”

One of the brothers, “Daisy please accept our humble apology some children came running up & said Daddy, “Who is this lady?”

Oberon, “All three of you got married without my permission.”

“Father we could not ask you permission as you had sent us away. We found some nice girls & have had all daughters.”

Oberon held his arms out, “Come here child & sit on my knee.”

The child looked at Oberon, “You have red hair just like daddy & mummy.”

Oberon, “Which is your mummy?”

The child pointed. Oberon indicated for her to come forward. “So you married my son and you have not changed him yet.”

“Lord Oberon we did not realised these where your sons. We thought they were just like us leprechauns who had lost their luck.”

Oberon,” My sons as you have asked the Empress first to restore your luck you will have to join jour sisters in her service. As to my grand Children & daughter in laws you should have your luck again.”

Oberon, “My sons you have long since been forgiven you luck will be restored.”

After presenting all the little leprechauns Oberon said, “Gaby at this rate I might as well retire So far you have acquired virtually all my strays.”

His wife, “We still have a few fairies outstanding somewhere.”

Daisy, “Not for much longer.”

The next group was the missing fairies. They curtsied to Gaby & one spoke, “Empress some of our friends are injured & we could not leave them so we brought them to you.” Gaby placed her hand on the torn wings & they started to heal. The injured fairies then also curtsied.”

One of the former injured ones spoke. “My sisters & I would like to thank you.”

Oberon’s wife.” Daughters your father has decided to marry you all off so you do not go running off again.”

Sorry mother we cannot do as father wishes. Our lives are no longer ours to give. The one who restored us is the one who controls our destiny.”

Gaby held her hand out, “I am I to take it that the entire group of you wish to stay with me?”

“We want to & have to, you healed the damage & so we belong to you.”

Gaby, “Oberon you have heard what your daughters have to say.”

Oberon, “From this day daughters or sons it matters not you will be the Empresses companions. My sons you will find I have restored your wives luck first & you all know what that means. Father it does not matter to us we have families & a job again.”

Gaby, “All my leprechauns have blonde hair like the rest of us.” “Like the rest of my leprechauns you will also be issued with a wand & have to go for lessons.”

The last was an assortment of very strange looking creatures indeed. They could sing well & Gaby said, “Why are you here?” “We thought you might be short of entertainment down here.”

Gaby pointed the dragon sceptre at them & they transformed.

Gaby, “I was not sure if it would work or not. As you are here you can sing for us all.” The singing was great. Eventually Peter turned up. “I apparently have lost four seraphs.”

Gaby, “I thought they had been sent to go with the angels I was sent.”

Peter, “You realised what they are.”

Gaby, “The Seraph’s are here singing to us.” Peter spoke to the four.

Gaby, “Peter you know my title should not they entertain the Queen of Heaven.”

Peter, “You may find a few more slipping away to join you. I can think of one Archangel & his companion who possibly might.”

Gaby, “How is Michael & Partner?”

Yellow, “I have just had a thought, “Fire said the song changed & that there was now an invite to all magical creatures to seek the Empress.

Fire said, “The first song was heard on Aqua. If it was heard there then Death Star & Death Cloud could also possibly have heard it & be on their way.”

Gaby turned to Galadriel, “Who or what are Death Star & Death Cloud?”

Xena, “That is easy they where our brothers & their friends. They were driven out by the red dragons & would not venture near if they were about. They will not sense us as we are & will come closer to investigate.”

Galadriel, “You have not to harm your brother & friends they where misunderstood.”

Gaby, “If they are my great uncles then the same condition exists in them as with the rest of us. Once they are changed back they will start changing rapidly & there will be nothing I can do to stop it.”

Xena said you mean they are all going to become our sisters.”

Yellow started to laugh, “How long will they have?”

Gaby, “Well Granny how long have they been like this?”

Xena, “It has to be 90 years.”

Gaby, “They are going to have 90 years of female hormones instantly surging through their system. In other words once released the transformation will be instantaneous.”

Xena, “We better get the clothing parcels all ready for our sisters.”

Elizabeth, “I have just watched a dark mass drop on to Venus & then takeoff again. It appears to be heading to the castle rather than the stone circle.”

Xena , “They will avoid that area like the plague. That is the area they got transformed.”

Elizabeth, “It may be a good idea to continue the Snow as it apparently can slow them down.”

Fire, “For the moment you have four ice dragons we can cause it to snow without leaving here.”

Snow, “All the previous snow has gone but it might be a good idea for us all to work together & bring another shower of snow.

Fire, “We can soon remove it.”

Paul Hudson came on the television & said, “North & West Yorkshire appears to be experiencing another heavy fall of unseasonable snow.”

Death star, “Something has gone wrong with the weather where we are heading it is snowing.”

Death cloud, “I always hated this stuff it slows down my reflexes.”

“Well at the rate we are going we will soon be there & there has not been any opposition yet. Do you think we are all flying into a trap? I do not know if our sisters had wanted to kill us they could do it easy we are all exhausted & will need to rest soon.”

Elizabeth, “They should be arriving soon.”

Death star, “It is all white we cannot see clearly to land.” As he spoke a great light shot out in front of them.

Death Cloud, “Brothers that apparently was the signal for us to land.” As they dropped they could see the castle & a group waiting for them to land. As they landed they were greeted by some girls.

Gaby, “Greetings uncles. Which of you are Death Star & cloud?”

All the others may pass through that doorway & there will be food & shelter for them Gaby pointed the Sceptre at the doorway. “Now that leaves you two. I have received complaints concerning you two. From great yellow & orange. Before you are admitted you two have to marry yellow & orange & perform the dragon union.”

Yellow, “Will it work.”

Gaby, “I honestly do not know they are already shattered & after the union will rely on your strength to get them to the gate way.”

Barbara came & used their correct names & said, “Your union is now and for all eternity.” Both of them passed out as they passed out Gaby pointed the sceptre at them & they transformed. It was several days before they awoke.” Eventually they awoke & received a shock.”

Yellow, “That is why we had to try & get pregnant before you entered as we realised there would be no chance once you passed through the gateway.”

Death star, “ All our friends has the same happened?”

Gaby, “If it is any consolation it has happened to half of the group including myself.”

Mannequin.

As they were talking Little Lily came in with Kerry, Kristy, Lolly, Helen & most of the original pack. Kerry, “We went into town for extra clothing as we thought some might be needed.” The store has taken delivery of a new mannequin & little Lily has found she can converse with it.”

Gaby, “I think this is going to need further investigation.” Little Lily took them to see the model.

Gaby, “Look on her wrist.”

Lolly, “She has our marking but she also has this stamped on her bottom.” “Rented from Empress Swimwear must be returned at the end of the contract period.” Gaby went to speak to the manager who told her all the stores had been taking delivery of mannequins & swimwear from a new supplier.”

Lolly, “I will immediately tell all stores the stock has all to be sent to head office in Skipton & recall notices are to be placed for any goods sold.

The manager, “I suppose you want all these as well as the Mannequin.”

Gaby, “All the documentation the packaging the lot.”

The manager sighed, “I was thinking of buying these for myself.”

Gaby, “It is a good thing you did not or you would have become a mannequin like this.”

Gaby, “This is one of my cousins.” The four elements touched the mannequin & she managed to move & speak although she was still plastic.

She told how along with a group of other girls they had all gone after a job that was been offered. The advert said, “Very good pay, Transport & clothing supplied, all medical care provided.” We had to go to the Caesar’s hotel in Wakefield for the recruitment drive. We all had to sign contracts that we would work for a minimum of ten years. None of us realised we had agreed to become mannequins for ten years.”

Gaby, “Did you sign anything else.”

Darcie said, “Andi has managed to get into the accounts & has obtained a print out of shops receiving stock. She has also managed to lock the computer system so it cannot be used & all the names are useless to whoever is doing this.”

Gaby thought about the statues in the hotels. Lily. “You are wondering if you can do the same but in reverse.”

The mannequin, “You cannot harm me as I am already plastic.”

Gaby touched the mannequin & it once again became human.”

The manager, “That could have happened to me if I had worn those costumes.

Gaby, “I will prove it Kerry put the costume on.|” Almost immediately she became a mannequin.

Gaby took it off & she returned to normal. The manager handed everything over. Take the lot & I will ensure all the remainder is sent direct to you.

Gaby, “I know you are one of us but not your name.”

“I am called Ola. I along with my sisters escaped my mother’s fate of becoming a dragon.”

Gaby, “What sort of dragon”. Ola replied a big yellow one & my Aunt became a big orange one. Ola by any chance did any of your sisters & cousins also go to the job interview? We all went & have all been in a store room for some time now.”

Meanwhile Josie had just dispatched the last of the stock. The warehouse was empty. Josie tried to access the computer but it would not let her in. When I can get in here I will have to have another recruitment drive. Josie went to the other side of the room & looked at the boxes.

“I suppose I could manually check to see who is due to be returned this week we should be due to receive the first batch back soon & I can see how everything went.”

Most of the Mannequins where in good order. Josie gave each a good wash & then touched up any blemishes. One came back badly damaged & minus arms & legs. Josie phoned the firm concerned, “I want the remainder of my mannequin returned today as it is you have already incurred a substantial penalty for returning it in this state.”

The manager, “A woman ran into the display with a car & knocked several over. The arms & legs must be on one of the other mannequins.”

Josie, “In that case I will come & collect them myself.”My mannequins have to be returned as they went out. Josie called & collected the correct arms & legs she also got the woman's name. The face on the mannequin had been damaged & Josie set about repairing it.

Bluebell was watching the woman & talking to mannequin. “This was not part of the deal. I promised you a job & no injuries. Something has gone wrong with the computer & I cannot restore you until it is corrected. I can though repair the damage that was done to you. Strange I keep getting the feeling that I am been watched. Well until you are free & I get new models we will have to wait.”

Josie started flipping through the telephone book.” Disaster recovery specialist, Computer problems. She dialled the number a voice spoke. GB Disaster recovery.

Josie said, “I have a problem with my computer it will not work.”

The voice, “I will give you an address can you unplug the tower unit & bring it to this address.”

Josie unplugged the tower unit & put it in her car. She then went to the mannequin & kissed it, “I am going to shrink you & place you a drawer like your sisters. Once I can access the computer I will free you as promised. You unlike the clothing where all volunteers. The clothing where all criminals. Sometimes I wish I did not have to do this & could rely on the criminal element for an income.”

After she left Bluebell waved her wand & the containers with all the dolls vanished, as did Bluebell.

Gaby, “I think we will give her a shock although she apparently is quite nice. Gaby waved her arms “Mannequins all come to me as you are.”

Josie mean while was trying to locate the address. Josie stopped a girl in the high street, “Please can you help me I am trying to locate this address?”

The girl looked at the address, “Try the castle up there they may be able to help you.” Josie noticed the stone statues. In the castle grounds Josie was talking to herself, “They are as life like as my mannequins.”

“Yes they are life like; I see you brought the computer.”

Josie turned around to see a girl holding her hand out to greet her.”

“I am Gaby & you must be Josie.” Josie was starting to become rather nervous. “Now to get your computer sorted out.”

Gaby connected it to her lap top. “Mother we have the tower unit here.”

Constance, “The guests have arrived Gaby where shall I take them.”

Gaby, “Take them all to the great hall & switch the mainframe across to mother.”

Josie, “Is this an office there seems to be rather a lot of young females.” Josie clutched her tummy, “Please do you have a toilet close by”

Little Lily & Star came through with some of the others, “Josie is going to wish she was a Mannequin before she comes out of there.”

Josie came out looking shocking. “Sorry about that it must have been something I have eaten.”

Gaby, “I have nearly got your computer sorted”. “I would recommend in future you have a backup system in future.”

“Gaby.”. Said Constance, “Switch on the Television. There has been a big fire on the estate where we store all our electronic Equipment.”

Josie watched as the television showed the warehouse that had been burnt down.” Josie started crying,

Gaby, “Is there a problem?”

Josie, “Yes I had some very special stock in there that can never be replaced.”

Ola handed Josie a hanky, “How special Josie.”

Josie, “I have a rather odd ability. I will show you if the computer is now OK. I can turn people to either mannequins or clothing. I have recorded every transformation & the release date.”

Gaby, “Release date?”

Josie, “Most of my mannequins are girls who were looking for work. I gave them the work but they had to agree to work for me for 10 years. What they did not know was they would be shop mannequins all that time. I keep an account for each girl & how much is owed to her. My first batch where due to be paid & released. Usually I operate by advertising for staff & then interviewing them in hotels. Even I cannot restore the mannequins if they have been destroyed by fire. I have just spent time restoring one that had been badly damaged.”

Gaby, “You had better come in here & see what I have acquired. Josie looked round & realised the room was full of mannequins.

Little Lily, “Is this another mannequin for our collection?”

Josie, “No wonder I thought they were life like out in the courtyard.”

Gaby, “They were originally brothers who wanted to burn me & the family out. I could not have that could I. Just like I cannot have you running around turning people to plastic.”

Josie, “I can change them all back or at least most of them. Those that were destroyed I cannot restore & I will not restore the criminals.”

Gaby, “Sit Josie & relax if I was going to do something to you I would have done it long since. It is your computer files I want to access & then we will do what is necessary.”

Josie typed in her password. The computer started & the database started to bring up the files. Each mannequin had been given a bar code.

Eventually they sorted out all the mannequins. Gaby found the ones she wanted, “Josie do you want to release them or shall I?”

“If the ten years is not up then I cannot release them so if you can then do it.”

Gaby released all the selected girls. Josie then realised all the boxes where in front of her. “I can release all these though.” One by one she released the mannequins & got to the last one & said, “I am not sure if it will work on you or not as I had to do rather a lot of restoration work on you but I hope it does. Most of the mannequins released simply walked off with their money.

Gaby, “You all agreed to work for Josie for ten years.” “I can release you now & you can take the pay due but no bonus. Or you can work your contract out & receive the bonus.”

One group of mannequins, “We did not go for a job interview or sign a contract. We went looking for wedding wear & found ourselves permanently displaying it as is my future husband & bridesmaids.

Josie, “I am not sure If I can restore them as they where one of my first trials after them everyone signed a contract. Josie tried & could not restore them. Gaby eventually freed the girls but could not do anything with the boy.

Josie, “My bag can you pass it to me. She took something out & stuck it on the mannequin.” Gaby tried again & he was restored.

Josie looked them over, “It may be advisable if you all stay together as you all may need to keep coming here for treatment.”

The bridegroom, “You want us all to live together?” The girls where all smirking away.

Josie, “You are due a rather large bonus. Then she handed them a cheque. Some of the others decided to finish their time while others took the money & ran.”

Gaby, “The rest of you will all go on display in the Skipton store. Each night after the store closes you will be able to walk about. You will all be back in position for first light.”

“Now Josie I want some explanations from you & also about your family.”

Josie, “I can tell you nothing about my family as I was brought up in an orphanage. After leaving the orphanage I was looking for a job. A person approached me, “They promised they could help me to get set up if I wished but I had to give everything.” “I did not initially realise what that meant so I went with them. I found I was getting rather a lot of criminals coming to the store. None of them ever left the store as they came in. I discovered I was able to transform them into swimwear. By accident I discovered that I could also change people to Mannequins. That was with the group that was going to get married.

The boy I managed to break off his you know what & placed it in my handbag. I filled in the gap with some cellulose filler.” “Since then there has been an odd accident or two but usually they are all under contract.”

Gaby, “This man who set you up can you describe him?”

Josie, “One thing I can tell you he had a young friend who I was never sure if it was a boy or a girl called Dannie. Another thing I can tell you is I have not always looked like this or been called Josie. I was called Joseph but something odd happened to me so I changed my name to Josie.”

Gaby, “I know this may seem rude but can you strip down to bra & pants. Gaby brought out a hand scanner & went over Josie. At first Gaby did not notice them & was handing Josie a robe to put on.

Gaby, “Josie you have flesh coloured bracelets on.”

Josie, “I have had them as long as I can remember.”

Josie found herself in a white robe. “How did I get that on?”

Gaby, “You are not the only one who can perform magic. Give me your hand.” Josie did as told. Wait here until called somebody will bring you in.” Gaby took her seat, “Can the Pixies escort Josie in please.” Josie came in & was looking rather scared. “Aunt Constance can you inspect the wrists on this girl for us please.”

At first Constance said, “There is nothing there. Oh there are two flesh coloured bracelets.”

Gaby, “Can you check to see if there are any more on the body.”

“Gaby there is one round the neck & Tummy & one on each ankle.”

Gaby, “Can you release them & hand them to your sisters.”

Galadriel looked at the neck restraint, “There is no indication of who it was made for.”Europa looked at the tummy restraint & again no indication. The ankle where next & finally the wrist restraints.

As the wrist restraints where removed Josie said, “Ouch I have just been burnt.”

Juno came forward, “Can I look at your wrists now?”

Josie, “My Skin must have got trapped & when it was released got a burn or something. Well at least we know who the father is now & it is not who I was expecting.

Gaby looked at the wrist, “I do not know that mark.”

Diana looked, “It is familiar but I cannot remember where.”

Juno,” That is the mark of Baccus & none of us see him often as he tends to like his drinking.”

Baccus turned up, “Somebody talking about me.”

Gaby. “I never thanked you for the wine but this time we need to know is this child yours.”

Baccus looked, “She carries my mark but I can honestly say I never remember having a daughter. I only ever had a son & that was a very bad mistake on my part. I got rather tipsy & had a child with someone who I should not. A son was born to prevent the child ever performing like the gods various restraints where placed upon it by Mars.

Venus, “Let me look at the restraints. Yes this is Mars handiwork & therefore the child must be Baccus daughter,”

Viola, “Bring her to me. Mars took her from me & promised she would be well taken care of.”

Gaby, “ Now we have found the father & mother I do not need to look further to find who else was helping her out do I Sue?”

Sue, “I disagreed with Mars treatment of the child all because he fancied Viola himself. Even I could not remove the restraints. It needed a female to do that & all the major females where preoccupied or had vanished.”

Gaby, “Aunt Constance as you are senior to the mother I am asking you to present your niece & Baccus you can accept your daughter & provide us all will plenty of Nectar.”

Baccus, “As Viola is now your companion would you have any objection to this old wine god trying to make amends with Viola. Gaby said,

“Baccus I have not seen much of you as you are away most of the time & I presume that will continue.”

Baccus, “I will provide for my wife & daughter. We did marry although none of the others knew & I was too drunk to stop Mars. I honestly thought I had a son & not a daughter.”

Viola, “Empress do I have permission to keep Baccus as my partner?”

Gaby, “Baccus your previous marriage was nullified when Viola became my partner & you did not object. I have no objection to you becoming my partner & living with Viola, Granny & the others.”

A smirk came across Galadriel’s face as Gaby said this. “OK I agree if only because it is what the ancient soothsayer forecast for me I would be surround by the most beautiful ladies. Yes I also realise what possibly could happen to me but as Viola & the others already know that. So far unlike most of the others I have avoided it but sooner or later the inevitable will happen & then like my son I will lead a different life.”

up
57 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos