Drew & the Half Term Break Chapter 28

Printer-friendly version
Drew & the Half Term Break
A Gabyverse fanfiction
by Sharp

Chapter 28 India.

Amanda, “Gaby I was wondering if we could go to India.”

Gaby, “Have you detected more of us there?”

Amanda, “No but the historians here would like to visit the famous historical sites & then perhaps take Zita & her sisters for a visit to their father.”

Gaby, “In that case we had better take the Guards. Inform Princess Zita to prepare for a visit to the Indian sub continent.”

Gaby thought for a moment, “Every Leprechaun, Fey & Mermaid will accompany me in addition to the king’s daughters & those of the white order who wish to come.”

Barbara, “They have already packed. Little Lily can be quite handy at times.”

Juno came, “Gaby you made no decree about us. I would like to see where Apollo & his cousin where married.”

Gaby, “If the ancient gods wish to accompany us across India then you are more than welcome. In fact India will prove to be a great distraction for us all.”

Darcie, “I have arranged all the accommodation first we stay in New Deli & from there we go to Agra & to the monument to love. I have arranged passports & Visas for all of us.”

Zita & Gita came, “Is it true we are off to India? Empress as we progress through India we will gather followers. This I am certain off. In addition there is one section of the population that will automatically become yours as soon as you set foot in the towns.”

Zita, “They are all the non people. All those like my sisters who have been made non people. I thought I had better warn you our ranks are likely to be swollen considerably.”

Gaby, “As you and your sisters are the experts you can plan the route for us. The only stipulation is that it has to include every major historical building or place of interest in the Indian subcontinent.” Gaby found all the ancient gods had decided to join then.

Venus, “This is the first vacation we have all taken together in a long time.”

Cupid, “I understand we all have temples here in India, can we visit them?”

Gaby, “Zita is working the itinerary out. I have no objection to visiting some temples. In fact I would like these included Zita, The Taj Mahal, The Pink fortress of Jodhpur, the palaces of Udipur, The caves of Ajanta & Elloea near Aurangabad in Maharashtra, The Elephanta Island off Bombay. “In Ellora I understand the shrine is dedicated to Shiva.”

Zita, “You have been doing your home work Empress.” After some discussion it was decided to all go by jet.”

Maddy, “Will not so many of us be noticed.”

Zita, “While the country is rich the population is poor.”

Tracy came in, “I have managed to book the group into adjoining hotels so we are all close by.”

The guard, “Empress we will be sleeping outside your rooms the entire time. All we will need is a pillow.” They all cleared the customs rather quickly. The officer at the airport looked at Gaby & the other girls & shouted something to the airport staff. They shot to attention.

Zita, “He is from Nepal & has recognised the two of us.”

He bent down & kissed Gaby's hand. “My staff are here at your command should you require it.”

Gab, “While I am here I hope to visit the Taj Mahal.”
“Empress if you intend going there then go for the first light it is majestic. I know where you could obtain saris at a reasonable cost.”

Gaby, “What we could do with are some guides while we are here.” He clapped his hands.

“These are my finest they will act as your guides & they are trained to defend VIPs.” Gaby noticed one of the young guides shaking.”

Gaby, “Fear not you are just our guides I already have my protection.”

Zita, “He is scared because he knows what happens if he was to become your personal body guard.”

Gaby, “Captain all the men are to remain entire. Unless they have decided of their own free will to remain with me permanently. In that case I will personally make the required arrangements.”

“Yes Empress I understand fully.”

The guides took the groups to the market where they split into several groups. There they made several purchases. Gaby & her group found a store with saris for sale. She likes them & asked the prices. For only a few rupees Gaby found she could buy the entire stock of the shop.

Gaby, “Can you deliver all this to the Empress of India hotel. My name is Gaby Lynn. They watched as he loaded everything into a motorised Rick Shaw. Zita handed him some extra for delivering for them.”

“Would missy like to see some more saris? I will deliver these & if you can be back here in 30 minutes I will take you to a much larger place.” While waiting for the man to return Gaby & the girls looked at the market stalls. They noticed several stalls selling gold items at very cheap prices. They returned to the store & the man said, “It may be better to walk as it is only a short distance.” He led them down back streets & back alleys. They got to a very tatty looking building. He opened the door & inside sat at sewing machines where lots of children. They walked past the children to a show room.

Gaby saw the stock & said, “I will take the lot.”
Princess Zita, “The children are they yours?”

“No they are all bonded to the owner although he is going to sell them.” Gaby was finding it hard to contain her anger.

Zita, “Tell the owner I will give him 10 Rupees for each of the children. Bring them all to me & he will be paid.”

Gaby picked up a child, “How old are you?”

The little girl, “I am five.”

Gaby, “You are coming with me now.”

Zita placed 10 rupees on the seat, “Who else wants to come with us now?” As the girls left their seats 10 rupees was placed on them.”

One of the older girls, “We will stay & help Amil to bring the saris as he is as much a slave as us.”

Gaby turned to Amil, “Is it true you are also a slave.”

Amil, “I am to be sold with all the others. The owner he has priced me higher than the children. I am for sale at 100 rupees.”

Gaby, “Hold your hand out.” Amil did as he was told.
The next second he was rubbing his wrist. He noticed all the girls where rubbing their wrists.

Gaby, “You can tell the owner you have been sold along with all the girls & have been branded as the new owner’s property.” Gaby handed him 100 rupees. “All the little ones are coming with us now.”

The little girl Gaby was holding said, “You have the same mark as me.”

Gaby, “Yes my sisters & I intend to look after you all. I am going to take you all back to the hotel where you will all be washed & then bathed in oils. Then we shall find new clothing for you & destroy your old clothing.”

The little girl, “Please do not destroy our clothing. We can give it to other children who are as us. We have been lucky with a kind master & Amil to look after us. We have been well fed & clothed unlike some of our friends. My name is Sitar.”

Zita, “You have no need to worry now you have us to protect you.”

Sitar, “After we have all been washed & redressed can I show you the sites mother?”

Gaby, “You can show me & all the family.”

The little girl stopped at a shrine & said, “Please may I have an Anna so I may pay my respects to the Mother goddess.”

Gaby handed her 100 rupees, “Sitar pray for your sisters in bondage that the day of deliverance will soon be upon them.”

Sitar prayed & then looked at the mother goddess. She came out & said, “The Goddess has told me that judgement day has already arrive in New Deli & there will be a great gnashing of teeth & wailing as the offenders are brought to justice. The goddess of all with her angels walks among us & puts wrongs to right.”

At the hotel the girls were washed & dressed. Gaby, “Guides & guards I need you all as we are going hunting.”

Galadriel said, “What are we hunting?”

Gaby” “Diana & Herne release the hell hounds. We go hunting the men who have imprisoned & miss treated my children. They shall be hunted down like vermin & destroyed.”

Galadriel,” Herne when we catch the men you can have a free hand with them. I propose that as the snake is sacred they are all changed to snakes & become that until they die.”

Sitar went to the dogs & said, “My friends smell like this will you permit me to ride on one of you” One of the dogs licked her.” Sitar, “I could always talk to the animals even the great tiger will listen to me.” The great dog carried on his back.

Gaby, “Apparently Sitar is the Judge, Jury & executioner all we need to do is observe. The first place was an electronics factory. The owner fled as he saw the approaching procession.”

Sitar, “My friends chase him out of town to the caves. Let the inhabitant of the cave do her work. For that is where he disposes of the dead & dying children.”

Inside the factory Gaby found a horrendous state. There were malnourished & dying children everywhere. One group carried the children away.

Gaby, “Sisters take the children home clean them & feed them.”

Sitar, “Have you got all the children?” She went to a machine & pressed a button & said. “My sister told me there was a secret area that the children where hid when the police raided it. Gaby found several girls all tied up with their arm bound behind them. They were all brought up into the daylight.

Sitar threw her arms around one of the girls, “This is my sister can she stay with us?”

“Gaby you all will stay with us.”

Sitars sister, “I am Alex.” “Pleased to meet the friends of Sitar. Abdullah rang his brothers & said, He had a dream that justice was coming to them. We because we where the least sick we were going to be a sacrifice to Thuggie. He intended to ask for Thuggie help to defeat who ever had discovered him.”

Venus, “Thuggie cannot help him or any of the other gods.”

Sitar looked into her eyes, “Yes Queen of love I believe you are correct.”

Venus, “Sitar can you read minds?”

Sitar, “If I look at you I know what you are thinking. You where thinking little do they know all the ancient gods are walking the streets of New Deli & dealing justice out.”

Venus, “Will you tell me what you saw when you looked into Gaby's eyes.”

Sitar, “I saw anger when she realised we where slaves. I also saw great love for her children. Gaby is the Queen of queens. I along with my sisters will continue to lead the Justice team for my mother.”

Venus, “Allow me to prepare your sister.” Alex was the only one not taken away. She found the hunting dogs had returned. Venus waved her hand & Alex found she was dressed like Sitar & had the mark of the Empress. “Alex you prayed for help & it has arrived.”

Alex, “Am I permitted to join in the hunt for my sisters?” “One of the great hunting dogs nuzzled Alex as if they had been friends for ages.” She got on the back of the dog.

Gaby, “Odin How many Valkyries did you have?”

Odin, “The same as you have for the council & Herne has as dogs.”

Gaby, “I would not be surprised if we have another seven sites to go to. I think the Valkyries ride again. Look at those two on the devil dogs.”

Odin, “You two need helmets in case you fall off. Sitar leads us to your sisters.”

Alex, “Are we permitted to destroy this place of evil.” As they watched the entire building burst into flames & within minutes the entire place was consumed. All that remained was a great hole where the cellar had been.

Odin, “Gaby I think you are right they ride again.”

Alex, “We go for our next sister Iola.” At the next factory they found it empty but for a man who was dying.”

“He fled after the phone call but did this to me first. That is his clothing.” Alex led her dog to the clothing & said take your sisters & do your duty.” The dogs found the man carrying a girl into the forest. One of the dogs took hold of the girl & placed her on her back. The girl emitted a low scream & a giant tiger leaped on the man & devoured him. Looking through the factory they find the secret area & release all held below. Somewhere adults but the most where children. The adults were allowed to go if they wanted.” Most took the opportunity & fled.

Iola returned on the dog still fastened up & said, “I found these dogs do they belong to anybody here?” Gaby released her, “Iola said, “Mother Justice has been served.”

At the next factory they found Amil, “Wait please this is one of the good ones all his children are well cared for & he has always found suitable partners for them all.”

Gaby walked in & indeed it was well ventilated & all the children where well cared for. A man who was smiling held his hand out. “Amil has told me about you & Amil has bought all the children from me with his savings. I have tried not to abuse my position with the children & gave each girl a dowry when she was married. I am dying & have nothing to be ashamed of. Yes I used the girls for cheap Labour. If I had not they would have been sold to brothels or worse. With me they have had food, a roof over their head & clothing & a generous allowance once they marry.”

Gaby, “I know all that & about the orphanage you sponcer.” One of the dogs came up & licked him.”

The man, “Please come to my office.” Gaby did & she sat down. He laid a map of the city in front of Gaby. “These are the ones you should go for next.” He drew a circle around three, “The Ninth I will meet you at for he is like the first & me.”

Gaby looked at all the material in the storeroom & said is that all for sale.”

“The money paid will all go to the orphanage as a trust fund. Gaby handed him a cheque. “In that case have Anil deliver it all to me.”

Anil, “Did you find any of my family my son was taken by the evil ones & I fear the worst.”

Gaby said, “We found one who had been badly beaten & would have been dead had not we intervened. He is now receiving attention in hospital.”

Alex & the other walked the rows of girls until they found what they wanted. “Kama you are safe at last.”

Karma turned to the old man, “Thank you for taking good care of us you will reap your reward in heaven.” She kissed him & mounted one of the dogs. This time they split & went to two adjoining factories. In one of the factories they found a group bound ready for sacrifice.

One of the victims, “They were intending to summon Kali”.

The rest of the girls are behind a secret panel over there. “They could not fit us all in so we were to be the sacrifice.”

Gaby, “Where are they now?” “One of the girls said, “If you stand on the statues toe then the door opens. Gaby stood on the toe & turned to the pack of dogs, “Find Kara & Kyna”. The dogs returned each carrying a bundle. Whilst the dogs where doing this Gaby said, “I take it this lot are rather blood thirsty.”

Kara, “Can they rescue our friends although it may be too late for some.”

The dogs returned time & time again bringing young girls out. Eventually though they returned with blood soaked bundles. Gaby took everybody outside. She released the girls & rubbed on something & said I do not know if this will work. As she worked the two factories where engulfed in flames.

Kara walked over to Odin & curtsied. “Justice will be served to the remaining two by the sacred Ganges.” Once again all that remained was a massive hole in the ground even the statue of Kali had gone. At the next factory they found the girls around the unconscious body of a young man.

One of the girls, “His father did this to him because he attempted to defend us.”

Gaby. “Where is the father now?”

“Mistress he boarded a boat with his brother they have taken all their money & fled. They know all the rest have perished & think they are next.”

Gaby, “North, South, East & West Winds join with the waters to bring the Fugitives to justice.” I think a charge of Patricide or attempted murder should suffice.

Rula, “Our sister should be safe.”

Orial, Arial & Lorelei, “Do you mind if father helps hunt these two down, as the dragons are hungry.”

Gaby, “I do not like taking life. Maybe when they are reborn they will amend their ways.” The small craft was tossing & turning in the waters.

“Whose idea was it to run one was saying I should have listened to my son & heeded his words instead I have left him for dead which I regret.”

Ariel overheard these words & dragged him to safety. The other was to perish in the waters of the Ganges. Ariel & Oriel took him back to Gaby. He watched as his factory went up in flames.

Gaby, “You are lucky you did not receive the same fate as your brothers. You will come with us to that factory. There they found the girls behind a partition & then they checked the factory for secret partitions & then destroyed it.

Harika, “Our sister Hadria awaits us.” Only one dog was left.

Finally they arrived at the last factory where as promised Anil was waiting with the three brothers. This was the larger of the two factories. Anil was holding the hand of a woman. “Empress this is my wife & this is my daughter. I have been informed our son is safe.”

The three men. “We have decided to retire none of us have long & we have decided to see the world before we all die.” We are giving Anil & his family the three factories. We have negotiated a deal with the local prison to use criminals as our Labour force.”

Gaby, “This is one of your first staff members. He will work for the next 10 years as your assistant.” Anil turned to the man & said, “Your son was found only just alive. He has had to have surgery him but was too badly injured to save him entirely.”

The father, “Do what you can to save my child.”

Maddy, “He is in the next bed to Anil's son & Anil has permission to take you to the hospital.”

Little Lily, “Anil we will be checking up on the two of you from time to time. In the morning we set off though on our travels. Back at the hotel Gaby noticed all the sick & injured children had disappeared. All that remained where the healthy children from the three sites.

Hadria, “Where are the others?”

Big Rose, “They are all safe but we had to take action to save them all.”

Alex said, “The two girls who had been sacrificed are the safe?”

Gaby, “Yes they are safe you can come & see them.” They entered the room the two girls where sat in bed but otherwise appeared no worse for their ordeal.

Hadria, “Mother I have something to ask you.” “I realised you have rescued a considerable amount of children. I was going to ask you if we could have these two as my sisters & your daughters.”

Gaby, “They have already become my daughters it was the only way to save them. I am not as sure about having another two Valkyries running about.”

“VALKARIES mother what do you mean.”

Gaby, “Well just a few little things like. First only a Valkarie would consider riding a devil dog. Secondly one might think of a Bengal tiger as an overgrown pussycat. Likewise they might think that a Python or Anaconda is a playful toy. They might even consider summoning a thunderbolt or two to roast murderers. Only a Valkarie would bow to Odin when he is supposed to be on holiday & only a Valkarie would consider asking her mother to create another two Valkyries.”

“OK I admit once we where Odin’s Valkyries, now we are your daughters & defence force.”

Gaby, “OK yes you can have two more sisters.” “But when we get home you & your sisters will have to start school & do all the training.”

Hadria, “All the sick children what happened to them.”

Gaby. “If you go to the Nursery you will find them all. They all would only accept Human milk & that has a strange effect on them all. Once they can be weaned off they will start to age again. Although some of the sisters are quite happy with them as they are & would prefer to keep them as they are.”

Hadria, “Mum what happens when a Valkarie feeds a baby.”

Gaby, “Pick one up.”

Hadria, “They are all blue eyed blondes already.” Hadria started to feed one of the babies, “I am actually feeding her.”

Gaby, “You can bring all your sisters in here to do the same.”

Hadria, “Have we truly become your daughters?”

Gaby, “You used to bear the mark of Odin. You now bear my mark. To carry that mark you have to become genetically my daughter.”

Hadria said, “So if I was to test my & your blood it would be similar.”

Gaby, “It would be identical. Just like it is for Beatrice & Sophia & the others.”

Hadria, “So do I get to train the other in self defence & they can teach us in potion & magic.”

Gaby, “We all take lessons try tackling me.” Gaby vanished.

Hadria, “Mum you are good.” “You will have to teach me those moves.”

Gaby, “We have a lot to teach each other.”

Starr came in. “Gaby Odin is wondering if he can have his Valkyries back?”

Gaby, “Tell Odin these are only my daughters who have a wild streak.” “If he can find any Valkyries among my group then he is welcome to them.”

Odin came knocking on Gaby's door.

Gaby, “Odin I hope you are enjoying the holiday?”

Odin, “It gets rather eventful if you are around.”

Hadria curtsied to Odin. Odin, “I have caught one at last.”

Gaby, “Odin you will leave my daughters alone.”

Hadria & all her sisters are my personal protection although with Maddy & Darcie as partners I properly do not need them. So if you wish to borrow my daughters then I will permit it.”

Hadria, “Lord Odin I curtsied because you once where the leader of the Northern gods. For that alone you are due respect. I like my sisters have been taught to respect Royalty.”

Odin, “OK I give up but they could put my Valkyries to shame. Riding the devil dogs of Herne takes some courage. You must get it off your mother.”

Hadria, “Lord Odin If you ever need help we will be there to help you. Mother has given her permission.”

Odin, “These days I have very few battles to fight. This holiday was the most fun I have had for a long time. Tell me though what happened to the men?”

Hadria looked at Gaby. “OK tell him.”

Hadria, “As you know four survived, one drowned, One eaten by a snake, one eaten by a tiger & two roasted alive.”

Sophia came in, “I could not have done better than my sisters they deserved what they got.”

Gaby, “It was rather appropriate as they had been feeding the snake & tiger. The one who downed had drowned many of his sick girls & the other two had been throwing half dead girls on to the fire.”

Odin, “I would have sanctioned the same punishment.”

Hadria, “The two injured boys what is to become of them.”

Gaby, “Anil’s son will be fine & he will marry the girl who was in the next bed to him & they will have lots of children.”

Odin, “Has somebody been handing Galadriel’s potion out.”

Gaby, “They might have done if the recipient was badly injured.”

Odin, “If one day with you is as much fun is this I might decide to come on other holidays with you.”

Maddy, “We cannot even go to a nice civilised country like Italy without something happening.” The following morning they all went to see the Taj Mahal the view was spectacular. Gaby fixed a transmitter in the dome & then departed. Little Lily scanned the area but got nothing. The next stop was the Elephanta Island. There again there was no problem. They returned to their Hotel.

Odin, “Do you & the girls mind if I come shopping with you.”

Gaby, “OK so long as you shave & allow me to give you a haircut.”

Odin, “I look like a wild man & could do with a trim & shave.”

Maddy, “Just sit & leave it to us you will enjoy yourself we promise. Sandy was called to trim the hair.

Sandy, “Your hair was nice to trim.”

Lord Shiva.

“Sandy rubbed some nice smelling cream on to Odin’s face. “Finished.”

Odin looked at his hair & said, you have given me the same hair cut as the rest of the girls.”

Gaby,” If you want to spend all day with us then you have to look like us.”

Odin, “OK but I have no intention of going all the way.”

Gaby. “In that case you better have these.” She glued on a pair of false breasts. “You will need a sari like us.”

Alex giggled, “Odin will never want to spend another day with us after this.”

After going through the market & buying some gold items they were just returning to the hotel when what appeared to be a woman ran to Odin & asked for help. Odin took her to Gaby & explained what had happened.

The woman. “Several weeks ago I came to India. I am an archaeologist from America. While going through the market this woman asked for my help & I gave it. I took her back to my Hotel.”

“When I awoke I found all my Identity had been stolen along with all my clothes. All that was left was this sari. I put it on & went looking for the woman. I was no sooner out of the hotel than I was grabbed & taken prisoner. The women kept calling me Leann. I kept telling them they had made a mistake. They beat me with sticks & continued to tell me I was Leann. One day this rather attractive woman who I could have fancied if circumstances where different appeared.”

She, “I know what you are but unless you stop saying you are a man I will have to ensure that you will never be one again. I said there has been a mistake. You helped my companion escape & now you must take her place.” The woman said she took money off me to be my companion & now she expected me to be her replacement. Apparently it does not matter if I am male of female to her so long as I dress as a female & look the part.”
Little Lily, “She is telling the truth.”

Gaby, “Odin how do you fancy swapping places at least we can keep track on you?”

Odin , “OK I will do it. Like I said. If I stick with you there is plenty of fun & I am game for that.”

Gaby, “In that case you better have a shower & use this all over but on your hair. Once you are dried cover yourself in this scented talc.”

Maddy produced some special Pants & said. “Put these on then come through here.” Odin did as told he looked at himself in the mirror & said, I could fancy myself.” The girls all helped dress Odin in the sari.

Gaby fitted a ring on Odin & then some earrings & necklace. “I am putting bracelets on you that only I can remove.”

Odin noticed it said this is the property of Gaby Lynn please return if found & a phone number. “So even I have become your property.”

Gaby looked him over. “Just to be on the safe side I will put ones on your ankles.” Gaby fitted them. “You will do we can go hunting now.”

Gaby detailed Tinkerbelle to follow & watch what happened. Gaby had checked the sari over & found it contained a bug. She decided to place her own bug in it. “Off you go Odin. It should not be long before you are snatched.”

Odin played his part well. He got outside saying his clothes had been stolen.” Two quite large ladies grabbed him & he put up no resistance. The Quite pretty woman came in, “I warned you what would happen if you ran away or started saying that you where a man.”

Odin, “You have made a mistake. The person you are looking for has stolen my clothes & run off with my identity.”

The woman, “Oh no not again.”

Odin said, “I have to warn you my mistress will be searching for me & will not be pleased with anybody who has abducted me.”

One of the women, “Mistress you are in big trouble. The silver bracelets are permanently welded to her as are the anklets. They all give the mistress name as Gaby Lynn & a phone number.”

One of the maids, “Did you say Gaby Lynn? The last time I heard that name was for the castration of over a thousand men in Kathmandu. She is very powerful & will hunt down anybody who steals her property.”

The woman laughed. “Let her come and try for no Nepalese Princess is going to cause me to bow to her.”

The Girl, “Mistress you make a big mistake. She already knows you have stolen her property. The gods get very angry indeed when something is stolen from them. Two white men were made slaves for been rude to her in London. The King of Nepal has given her his daughters as slaves. Do not underestimate the living goddess.”

The phone rang & a male voice said, “Gaby Lynn will be collecting her property shortly. You & all your servants have become her property & you will be branded as such.”

The woman turned to Odin. “Have you been branded?”

Odin, “I can honestly tell you yes all the Empresses family & property is all branded. In addition I have all these welded on so I can never remove them.” The woman thought for a moment, “I better cut my losses. I do not want to be a slave.”

Odin, “You could do worse than be one of the Empresses companions. Where I not like this I would have fancied you something rotten. Help me with this & I will show you.” She stripped him off. “I cannot remove these & these have been glued on.”

Odin, “For now my mistress requires me intact but only she can release me. The other girls can get no pleasure from me.” Tinkerbelle was watching & reporting all that was said.

The Nepalese maid, “Mistress you have taken too long as she is here. She will do as promised & make you slave now.”

Gaby, “You are the one who has stolen my property.”

Gaby looked at Odin & said. “Girl join your sisters.” Odin walked across to Alex who whispered, “I think we have another for Gaby here if the Empress gets her way.”

The woman, “I will buy her off you. She is exactly what I need. Male but willing to look female to all but her mistress.”

Gaby. “She is not for sale.”

The woman, “Come on everybody has their price,”

“You can have all my girls & I will give you 100.000.”

Gaby, “No for the theft of my property you & all your property will become mine. I may decide to breed with you one day & if I do then it may be to Odin.”

The Nepalese maid knelt in front of Gaby, “Empress I tried to warn her about the consequences of her action in abducting your property. The Mistress has been deprived of property herself & was trying to recover it & a mistake was made.”

Gaby, “Maid you are loyal to your mistress & you are to be commended. If it was a simple mistake then she could be forgiven. Your mistress though decided to try & sample the wares. She got a shock for I alone have the key.”

The woman blushed & Gaby turned to Odin, “Well would she be satisfactory for you?”

Odin went over, “Once we start breeding she should be OK.”

Gaby, “Right that is settled. I have no further need of you so you can have her as a present from me. She has to be branded though.” The poor woman fainted.”
The Nepalese maid, “Mistress what is to become of us?”

Gaby,” “You can either come with us or look elsewhere for work.”

One maid, “I am off home with my savings.”

The Nepalese maid,” Empress if by any chance you are returning To Kathmandu. Then I will come with you if only until I am home. Then I may go to the Temple of the winds.”

Gaby, “You shall be your mistress’s bridesmaid in the Temple of the winds.

Back at the hotel Odin was laughing away. “Poor lass what do you intend to do with her?”

Gaby, “Well you could do with a wife & she is available.”

Gaby removed the bracelets. Odin said, “Have you got the Solvent for these.”

Gaby, “We slipped up & forgot the solvent but they will drop off in four to six weeks.”

Odin, “It is a good job then that the other was not glued on. It does not matter about the solvent. In a way it would be better if I could develop at the top end & still retain everything below. Let her sleep with me & if you do not trust me then glue this to me.”

Gaby, “You know very well I trust you.”

Odin, “Can you handcuff us together?” Gaby did as requested. The following morning the woman awoke to find herself handcuffed to Odin.

Gaby popped in, “Would you like to join us for breakfast?”

The woman, “People will be looking for me.”

Odin, “You made offers for me. I actually like you & have asked for permission to take you as my wife. The Empress though requires me to stay dressed as I am until the wedding day & then she will release me. She was originally planning to give me breasts & make me look more feminine whilst still retaining the most important pieces.”

The woman's, “Please can you call your mistress.”

Gaby appeared again. “Can I have a word with you in private? Your slave who you intend to marry me off to has told me something & I need to know if it is true. Did you intend to feminine her so only her wedding equipment remained & to all intents & purposes she looks & acts feminine?”

Gaby, “I have discussed that & was considering it when you abducted her.”

“Well while I am in no position to make recommendations can I ask a favour from my employer? Would it be possible to still go ahead with your original intention? I am attracted to him but only in the female mode. The little extra should make life interesting.”

Gaby saw Odin, “You where correct.”

Odin, “Go-ahead & do it.”

Gaby, “We are partially there already the cream you used will stop or retard all hair growth. All we need to do is pad your bottom & Chest. Dr. Smith made several injections in the breast area but left the silicone where it was. The doctor also injected into the thigh & buttocks.

Within ten minutes Odin could feel the swelling. The doctor said, I will have to keep coming over the next few days to continue the injections.”

When the woman saw Odin she was all smiles, “How are you?”

Odin, “I have been injected with something that is causing my breasts to swell & have been told that I will be able to produce milk on demand once my breasts are developed.”

The woman smiled & once Odin was asleep went to see Gaby & said is it correct he will be able to produce milk.”

Gaby, “It is possible if there was a need.”

The woman, “Thank you I will marry him providing he proposes to me.” “I would like to be able to drink his milk whenever I want.”

Maddy, “Can we tailor it so she becomes addicted to it & will eat or drink nothing else but Odin’s milk & he will need to produce large quantities when she becomes pregnant.”

The woman told Odin her name was Perfecta. They got on very well. Odin said, “Just so you know. Neither I nor any of the others are Gaby's slave. “She is though related to me.”

Perfecta, “I ought to thank the young man you replaced.”

Odin. “Well he is still here & is petrified of you unlike me.”

Perfecta, “I was set up.”

Odin, “You where well & truly cooked before you even realised it. I thought you might listen to your maid but no. As for me I was a willing victim. The young man told me you where beautiful but he could never live all his life dress as you wanted. Believe it or not it was the first time I had ever dressed as a female & Gaby & the girls helped me. When I saw you I knew I wanted you for my wife. Perfecta will you marry this fraud. If you want me to still dress as your twin then I will do it.”

Perfecta, “Yes I will marry you but there are things about me you should know me. Neither the name Odin nor Gaby Lynn means anything to me. I did see the terror in the face of my maid. “I tend to consider myself immune to these mortal mood swings.”

Maddy knocked on the door, “Rise & shine Grandpa & Perfecta we are going to visit the temple of Shiva.”

Odin, “Good it is a long time since I was last there.”

Perfecta , “Are we all going.”

Odin, “For now we are handcuffed together & I definitely want to see the temple again. I may even meet up with some old friends.”

Perfecta, “I am trying to avoid some old friends & family but as we are all together we would not be recognised.”

They arrived at the caves & entered. Odin & Perfecta where in identical Saris. They got to the temple of Shiva & looked upon the statue.

Odin, “Gaby touches the navel.” a door opened & they walked through. Perfecta was trembling. Perfecta noticed Shiva prostrate before Gaby.

Gaby, “I come on behalf of Odin is your tribute ready.”

Shiva. “Mistress she has fled. Please tell my friend we do not know where she is.”

Gaby, “This makes my task easier then. Odin has found a perfect mate or at least she found him.”

Shiva laughed, “She got him to dress like herself.”

Gaby. “You can see for yourself.”

Perfecta, “Odin I love you & will marry you just keep hold of me because I am scared.”

Shiva walked up to Odin, “So friend you have a prospective wife at long last. Can I be your best man I was looking forward to being your father in law?”

Odin, “Shiva I would like you to meet my future wife Perfecta.”

Shiva , “Perfecta.”

Perfecta, “Hello Dad.”

Odin started to laugh. “Obviously the oracle was correct we are destined to be as one.”

Shiva, “As previously arranged we will meet in the Temple of the winds.”

Shiva, “Perfecta Odin is the king of the Northern gods. Gaby is Empress of us all.”

Perfecta was shaking. “No wonder my girl was scared I thought I was immune because my father was the Lord Shiva.”

Gaby, “Odin are you enjoying this trip.”

Odin. “At home it is quiet & empty. I have had more fun in the last few days than I have had for centuries.”

Alex came in, “I have close the door there appears to be another procession.

Shiva, “They do this once a year & I do not like it but have been unable to stop it.”

Gaby “Is there another exit.”

Perfecta. “Yes I will show you.”

“Lord Shiva we offer you from the crops of our fields & from the crops of our loins.”

“We make the supreme sacrifice that we might live another year.”

Gaby voice boomed out. “People a sacrifice of your crops is sufficient. I do not like or need human sacrifice.”

The priest still made to strike the girl. The blade went flying from his hand.

“The hell riders shall come among you & accept your sacrifices. They will devour any who harm the girl for she is under my protection do you understand. With your constant blood sacrifice you have incurred the wrath of the Great Goddess & even the lord Shiva is powerless to help you.”

Gaby. “Odin Take your future bride for a ride & lead the Valkyries once again but harm no one.”

Odin picked up the knife & broke it in two. “You heard the Empresses’ command.” The girls collected the fruit & vegetables. The people fled leaving the girl all tied up & trembling. Odin said. “You are lucky we were here.”

Perfecta, “Allow me to undo your bonds.” The door of the temple opened and there stood Shiva.

The girl. “They told me that if I was good & pure I could be married to the greatest god of all. I am 18 & never been allowed to gaze upon a boy. I have been separated & segregated from part of my village. I will never be allowed to return to my village.”

The young man who had previously escaped from Perfecta came & took her hand, “All is going to be well I know. Lord Shiva & Empress Gaby will you permit me to take this girl as my partner. I am an Archaeologist by trade & can see there are things here that need correcting.” He turned to the young woman, “I am not a god but both of us are under their protection & that will last for a very long time. With the gods permission I am asking you to be my wife & partner.”

Lord Shiva replied, “My only daughter is to be married off to the God Odin I would welcome the company. You can be my adopted son & join with me in my home.”

The boy thought about. “I would like to restore the temple & outer perimeter.”

Gaby, “As far as I am concerned I will agree to the wedding but insist that you & your partners accompany me to the Temple of The winds.”

Shiva, “It would be rather appropriate for his wedding.”

Gaby, “Can my daughter help Lord Shiva out for we all go to the village.” When the townspeople saw the approaching procession they closed the doors of their houses.

Gaby. “I command you to come out.” The villagers came out cautiously.

The headman, “Lord Shiva we were scared.”

Shiva, “You have reason to be. My son has decided to take several wives & has come for those you keep secluded.”

The headman, “All of them?”

Shiva, “You here told previously but have taken no notice I have no need for human sacrifice. My son has the need of pure wives. He has selected his first wife.”

The headman noticed the girls with the devil dogs. Gaby, “I can see you still are doubtful. I better give you a demonstration of what can happen if you do not listen.”

Alex, “No mother give them chance do not destroy them.”

Gaby turned & pointed her hand at a statue made of wood. A flash left her hand & the statue was cinder. On the ground was a small gold statue that looked like Gaby.”

Gaby, “Keep this to remind you never to cross the gods.”

The headman picked it up & looked at Gaby. He spoke & called all the girls out. The girls came out of the huts.

Gaby, “Send the dogs to fetch any who are left.”

The headman, “Only the wise woman is left & she is ill.”

Gaby, “Daughters please carrier her out & then send the dogs in.”

Gaby, “The Lord Shiva is going to Nepal to observe the wedding of the gods. When he returns he wants to find all the over growth cleared from his temple. He wants to find the front clean & shinny. He wants you to start restoring all the temples & move your homes nearer to his temple.”

One of the little girls, “Goddess have you come for us?” Gaby looked at the girls & said, “Little Lily You may have all under 16.”

Gaby turned to the boy & said, “You may choose for your wives those over 16. If you do not choose them they will join my daughters as my personal Valkyries. The young woman at his side said something he chose 4 & then walked in to the villagers & chose another four. The headman was about to open his mouth to speak. He looked over at Gaby & decided to abstain.

Gaby, The Lord Shiva is pleased His son has chosen from your people.” “Once they get married your daughters become gods remember that.”

The headman, “Goddess please may we have an observer at the wedding.”

Gaby, “You cannot come as you have to ensure the moving of the village. We will though take the wise woman with us. In fact I will send her directly there now with one of my maids. Inform the king I will soon be arriving for the weddings & to prepare the wise woman as a guest. Tell the Emperor you are to be joined with the Empress & he has to prepare you accordingly. Gaby waved her hand & they were gone.”

The Headman shouted some orders.

One of the women, “He is a fool I will ensure we are moved before your return & your temple is built according to the old ways.” Gaby noticed the women appeared to be taking over.

The woman, “We told the men the temple was being desecrated but they would not listen to us & they would not listen to Lord Shiva. They finally had to listen when the Goddess of all appears.”

Gaby, “My full title is Gaby Lynn Queen of Heaven & all flying things, Queen of the forests & hedgerows, Queen of the waters & seas, Empress of Man & all.”

The woman, “Empress we also have something to ask you. In future we will only need men for breeding purposes so only a small group will suffice. We need young health males. We ask that all males from the village become females once they reach 25 regardless of who they are.”

Gaby, “In addition you will only produce enough male children to replace those who have been changed. Only the Lord Shiva, His Son & their family will not be affected. They will continue to choose from your ranks.” A beam shot out of Gaby's Sceptre & hit all the men. “In the morning your ranks will have been swollen & I would recommend that once they are awake in the morning you have them all fertilised. They then can give birth to the girls they sacrificed.” All the males regardless of age where placed in one hut. “The youngest ones will not be now affected. It would be better to keep them all together except when they are needed for breading. This will also ensure that they are immediately impregnated when they change.”

Gaby & the others all left. Alex & her sisters where carrying the little girls.” Gaby, “Alex do you & your sisters intend to feed them. You have one each.”

Sophia, “Come on it is easy & then we can take them for a ride on the dogs.”

Gaby. “The new head woman has asked if she could have two devil dogs to guard the men's hut.”

Alex, “Mother it can be arranged as one of the bitches is expecting a litter & it should be ready when we return.”

In the morning all hell broke out in the village when a large proportion of the group had turned to women & found they were making love to the remaining men. The remaining men soon found they where been well fed although they were still expected to work hard. They had to help rebuild the houses & renovate the temple of Shiva. The women started building a new temple to the goddess & placed the statue of Gaby in it.

The men found that as time progressed the group got smaller as they all gradually changed. The young boys were allowed to play with the girls until they started puberty & then they had to join the men for the next 10-12 years. Boys not showing signs of changing where allowed to continue play & stay with the girls. Those remaining soon found they were expected to service the entire group but only when the females were at their most fertile.

The population started to increase & the men's number decreased in proportion to the females. The women worked hard. Even the men came to accept their lot & knew they would change & have families. The head woman counted the men up & realised there was more than was actually required. She rubbed the statue of Gaby, “We still have more men than we actually need we could reduce them by 20 to25 & still have sufficient breading stock.”

In the morning the men awoke to find their numbers had again been reduced by twenty. Those who had been transformed found they were very promiscuous. Within a short time they were all expecting.

They complained to the head woman, “We are not 25 yet but have already changed.”

The head woman.” “We only need 20 breeding males so the rest are surplus to requirements & so where changed to something useful.”

Meanwhile Alex & all her sisters decided to breast feed all the remaining girls who were with them. After they had fed them they noticed everyone had changed into a baby. Alex went to see Gaby to tell her what had happened.”

Gaby handed Alex some baby harnesses. “From now on they will live & sleep with you for you have become their mothers. As they are babies they will need to be transported everywhere. They all have been changed into your sisters once they stop feeding you will all find you have an identical clone. I would recommend though you all keep them in this state for at least a year or so.”

Beatrice came through suckling one.” Beatrice said, “I enjoyed it so much I kept changing myself back. Robyn was one of the best other than mum & Maddy at feeding me.”

Alex, “So our milk has transformed them to babies & our clones. Mum I have just realised what happened to all the badly injured girls we found. Granny & the rest fed them & they became babies.”

Gaby, “Not all the girls some had to be absorbed & will be reborn in nine months time. Most of the older witches are carrying twins besides the babies in the nursery. Neither I nor the nine are currently carrying as I need my energy for other things.”

Alex, “Mum will not your energy levels have increased with all these extra daughters.”

Gaby, “It has doubled with my new Valkyries. There are things though that Odin neglected to teach you all & that falls to me.”
Alex, “Odin has truly fallen in love with Perfecta. He has allowed himself to be feminised to please her. The laugh is she was already promised to him & she did not fancy her father’s choice & rebelled & ran away. She decided to look for her true love & eventually he found her.”

Gaby, “Even Odin did not realise that it was Shiva's' daughter as they are not branded like us. Both Shiva & Perfecta have given me the settings to find any of the Eastern gods. Their trace is considerably weaker than even the weakest of the witches & it is a wonder that they can perform at all.”

Alex, “Perhaps that is why Lord Shiva has been unable to control his followers.”

Gaby, “I have an idea, Alex! Can you bring Lord Shiva to me & Maddy.” He came into the room & bowed, “There is no need for that now. I have noticed your powers have decreased.”

Shiva, “For some time now I had not even the strength to open the door.”

Gaby, “Well as your Empress it falls to me to make you fit again so you can enjoy all your grandchildren. First though can you help me I am rather full of milk & need relieving?” Shiva did & was soon a baby again. Gaby picked him up, “We are going to Oberon’s.” Gaby found she was surrounded by all her daughters & their attended babies.

Alex, “Little Lily told us all to come with you & our babies will grow at the same time is that true mother.”

Gaby, “It does not matter if we stop 18 years. In this place only a few minutes will have passed in the real world. “

Alex, “So we can rear our sisters & then take them back with us.”

Gaby. “You can also even give birth to them if you wish. I will demonstrate with Shiva.” Alex watched as Shiva disappeared.”

Gaby, “Now you all do It.” one by one they followed their mothers' example. “It appears I will be giving classes in mother craft for a while.

Maddy came in to the room patting her tummy. “I got the son of Shiva.” For the next 18 years Gaby & the girls all stayed in Oberon’s palace. One day Gaby & the other returned Alex looked & said you are correct only 18 minutes have elapsed.

Shiva was younger & leaner now he turned to Gaby, “I am thinking I should take a companion also.”

Gaby, “I have already arranged that. The wise woman is to be your wife. You will never have need of anymore companions. Your son eventually will be all the village needs as all the men in it will be eventually turned into females. As your son takes the village women my powers also will increase. Each one he takes will give him twins. Shiva both you & your son are part of me now & for all eternity. Eventually your son will no longer be able to continue & will be as the rest change. All the women will look as if they are no older than 18. When that day comes & it will not be for some considerable time then I will provide a replacement & you will have a new son. There is something though I need to do & I need the help of two of my companions. We need to get you connected to the rest of our net work so you can contact us.”

Shiva, “This will give me a direct line to head office.”

Gaby, “You have got it.”

Shiva, “The head woman asked for two devil dogs to guard the men. In effect it is now to guard me & my son.”

Gaby, “By the time you return all the others will have been transformed”.

One young boy was playing with his sisters near the Temple. One of the girls. “Only we are allowed in the Temple it is for girls only.” That night the boy pretended to be asleep. When it was obvious all the others where fast asleep he went into the temple talking to himself.

“I do not see what is so special about this place.” He picked the statue up & said, “You are very pretty though I wish I looked like you & that all my playmates where girls.” He kissed the statue & placed it down. “I will stay here the night with you as I am too tired to return to my home.” He kissed the statue & picked it up. “I think I will sleep with you in my arms after all.”
The following morning his mother could not find him & was getting worried. The priestess was going to the temple & called the mother. “Come look at this. You have been favoured. Obviously the Goddess called him in the night & changed him to look like her. We have the goddess representative in the Village. Providing we take good care of her we will never have problems.”

“What of Shiva?

The head woman, “We continue to pay our respects the Empress asked we restore the temple. This must be her way of saying thank you.”

Whilst Shiva was away the women noticed the number of the boys was decreasing & they where waking up to find they had new daughters.

The head woman, “It must be the Empresses will or it would not be happening.” Soon only young girls played in the forecourt of the temple. The women found that the food was plentiful & there was plenty of fish in a nearby lake. A child fell in & one of the mothers went to bring it out.

A young woman emerged with the child. “The Empress asked me & my sister to keep an eye on you until Shiva returns with his wife.”

The head woman, “Shiva is to be married also.”

The young woman, “I am the spirit of the waters. The Empress has decided that you would be better served if the Wise Woman became Shiva's wife. All the rest of you eventually will become companions to Shiva's son & bear him plenty of children.”

“But the men.”

The spirit.” “Soon there will be no further need of them there numbers are already down to five & soon there will be none. All will have or be having babies by the time Shiva returns. The goddess has decided to still give you two devil dogs. They will be to protect Shiva's son & you will choose the protection team including yourself. I have to train you & your sisters. You have not to worry about the food it is plentiful & there is enough fish.”

Back in the hut the five remaining men were talking to each other. “One was saying I wonder how long we have left.”

“Do you think they are sacrificing the others for we never see them again?”

Another, “Other than a child bringing us food we have not seen anybody for quite a while.”

“Well I feel as if I am going to explode if they do not come & relieve us soon.”

One. “Perhaps we could help each other out.”

One man said, “No”. In the morning four females left the hut.

One solitary man was left the child brought food into the hut but no females came. He asked the child where everybody was?”

The child replied, “They are all tending to the babies & have no time for you now.”

The man , “ I wish I could drink some breast milk & then. “Sorry I was dreaming & thinking how nice it was nestling in my mother’s breast.”

The child continued to stay, “Would you like to play with me.”

The man joked, “I will be your playmate if you wish me to be.”

“Good.” said the child. “They told me you would never play with me & I can prove them wrong.” The child vanished & returned with several games & a doll. They played lots of games the man was getting very tired. The child handed him a doll. “This is my dolly breast feed her.”

The man pretended to breast feed her. The child, “No do it correctly. Tell her you are her new mummy & from now on you are going to feed her every day. “The man did as he was told.

The child “Would you like me to tuck you into bed & read you a story.”

The man without thinking said. “Yes please mum.” This brought a smile from the child.

The child, “Keep tight hold of your baby while you sleep.” She then kissed the sleeping man & left.

She returned to the head woman, “I think he recognised me just before he fell asleep for he said, “Yes Mum.”

The head woman, “By the morning you will have a young daughter to play with.

“Yes mother.”

Both of them laughed & the head woman said, “My grandson is in for a shock but yet he was always gentle.”

The man awoke to find his friend still there. “Do you still want to play games with me?”

They both played together. Then he said, “I am getting hungry & thirsty.”

The Child, “I can feed you if you wish just like you feed my dolly.” He no sooner had the teat in his mouth than he felt himself shrinking.

The child, “You always did like my milk well now you get to have it permanently from now on.” She left the hut to show off her baby.”

The grandmother, “I presume you intend to keep her like that for quite some time.” She looked around & all her companions where holding babies.

The head woman, “The Empress decided it would be better if they were all reborn as females, Now they are all tended to by either their Mother, sister or Aunt.”

Gaby, “We best had continue on our journey.”

Shiva, “It is a long time since A Ghurkha Army marched through this area led by the British.”

Gaby, “I am not British I am Northumbrian. We now go to the marble palace of Udaipur.” Gaby turned her sceptre & they all found they were within the palace.

Rani & Leti.

A girl came running up to Gaby, “The Rani told me to prepare for important guests.” A young woman came out & threw herself at Gaby's feet.

“Mistress I knew you would come here. All that I have is yours; Take me & my girls to be your slaves.”

Gaby, “Some of my companions are tired & need to eat & sleep. Once they are rested then I will talk to you.” After all her companions had been attended to & Gaby had eaten she spoke to the Rani,

“What is this about wanting to be my slave? As I do not agree with Slavery.”

The Rani, “I have this palace & all the trappings that go with it. Shelly the girl who first greeted you is the nearest I have to a friend. Even she does it because I am the Rani. I want real friends not ones who are because of who you are. I want friends I can go shopping with & who will tell me the truth rather than what they think I want to hear. To be honest I am lonely & need companions.”

Gaby, “I must admit the palace is lovely & I would like it. You are also right it is in a backwater.”

Maddy, “How did you know we were coming?”

The girl laughed, “I will show you. The locals think I am a witch or something & keep their distance. I found this some time ago & connected it to my computer. It permits me to see what is happening. That was a neat trick you performed at the site of Shiva's temple. Likewise the sweatshops of new Deli are no more. I can even show replays of past events.”

Gaby looked at the appliance & realised it was a witch detector similar to what she used but the Rani had connected it differently.
Gaby, “If I give you these settings can I see what you get.” They saw Shiva fast asleep.

The girl, “I am getting several others close by in a cave in the forest. They are worn out.” Gaby sent her daughters with the hell dogs to collect the traveller’s. Soon they returned.

The girl, “These are Shiva's brothers they must have been attempting to get to is wedding.”

Gaby called Lord Shiva. “Are these your brothers?”

Shiva. “Yes they are.”

“Then I will send you direct to Nepal they cannot stay with us. Tell the King the weddings are to be the day after I arrive.” Shiva & his worn out brothers found themselves In Nepal.

Can we try some more experiments? Gaby gave the co-ordinate for Shiva's temple.

One of the children came for the head woman. “The statue is talking to us.”

The Head women, “How may I help you Empress?”

Gaby, “Shiva's home needs spring cleaning from top to bottom. Clean it completely so it is fresh when he returns with his new wife. Go to the statue & press the navel. Let the door stay open the smell may be nasty eventually it will disperse. Dispose of all the rubbish. In fact it would be better to completely empty the place & sort everything outside. It needs redecorating. As the wise woman's daughter you know all her tastes decorate it according to her taste. You will find enough gold within to pay for all you need. In fact it may be better to destroy all the current furniture & belongings unless there is something that is of real value or is an icon or picture.”

“Empress it will be spotless for the return of father & son.”

Gaby, “You may need to enlarge it for there may be three extra guests looking for wives.”

The Rani, “Will they be safe in Nepal?”

Gaby, “Other than Shiva they will all sleep & when they awake they will be younger & fitter like their brother.”

The Rani, “It does not bother you one bit who they are dos it.”

Maddy, “Oh she does fret but about silly little things. Ancient gods she takes in her stride.”

Gaby noticed a control panel & touched it.

The Rani, “I have not noticed that before & I have no idea what it does.”

Gaby, “I will show you. It is a good job they are all asleep.”

Maddy, “We better sit down it can get bumpy.”

Gaby, “We have arrived.”

The Rani, “Arrived where? We are in my palace.” The palace was settled down between three great Pyramids.

Gaby, “I passed my test on those.”

“I do not understand where we are?”

Gaby. “We are home or what will become your future home. We will let the others sleep for recently they have had rather a hectic time. “Rani you can join Maddy, Andi & myself on the electronic side. We have some rewiring to do but it should not take long.” The four of them jointly visited all the known sites & rewired all the witch detectors.

Elizabeth was on the central computer. “They are coming in better now & we can go to individuals to check & see if they are OK.”

Gaby, “This is Rani.”

Elizabeth held her hand out to shake it & said I suppose my son will be marrying you next.”
The Rani, “Sorry I have not met your son only the Empress.”

Gaby. “Dad is rather forgetful at times. I was his eldest son but now I am one of her daughters. At first I freaked out & tried to kill myself.” “My sisters Maddy & Jools were the ones who saved me. Eventually I found myself with the aid of the pack & it has grown larger ever since. I did not realise that I came from a long line of witches & that I was destined to lead them. There have been a lot of things that have just happened. If you decide to stay you will see I seem to attract problems.”

The Rani, “Elisabeth said, you where her son. Did you by any chance have any samples saved?”

Maddy laughed. “You are trying to work out if you can bear the Empress a child. The Empress is as female as the both of us & has born children herself. There is a way though you can bear her children but that is only for the companions.”

Gaby, “While the others are still sleeping we will go to our home.”

The Rani. “Will not the population think it is strange when my home has appeared?”

Gaby. “They may have done at one time but I own the entire Town & surrounding area. We have a council but all on it are family members. This is my ancient fortress & home.”

The Rani. “It is beautiful.”

As the others all woke up & came for breakfast Gaby said, “You all can have a rest day if you want as I am going shopping with my Valkyries without their dogs. Rani will also be accompanying me.”

Some of them, “There is not much shopping here we will stay behind.”

Little Lily, “You are not going to New Look & Select without me.”

“Where did you just say Lily?” said some of the voices.

Sophia, “Do you all go with your eyes closed. We arrived home during the night. Apparently the Empress thought you all were suffering from a condition called deprives shopinitus.”

Tracy said, “Pamela & Tricia sure have that & I think Charlie went down with it some time ago.”

Jools, “Aunt Jean & Jane also have it bad.”

Gaby, “Whilst I have your attention once back here it will be sari's again as we continue on our journey.”

“It might be a good idea to look for something for the wedding. As I have several new partners to be marry to including Rani here & she needs a wedding dress. “

Rani was speechless.” Her maid & friend, “Rani we all heard you give the Empress all your property & said to make you her slave. You have your wish the only thing is she is not separating us I have to choose a dress as well.”

After a day of shopping Gaby. “Well be honest did you enjoy yourself Rani & did they tell you if it suited you or not?”

Rani replied, “Yes I did enjoy myself. It was great to be able to go shopping with friends.”

Gaby, “We normally split into smaller groups. Once we get to the stores we buy for each other.”

Rani, “How are we all getting back to India?”

Gaby, “Is everything sided away.” She opened a door & they all walked through to the pink fortress. “We are still on track.”

The Rani, “The pink fortress I have heard of it but never seen it.”

Maddy, “You can now.”

In the pink fortress they saw children begging. Maddy was about to put something in the dish when Rani said; “Some parents deliberately cripple children & send them begging.”

“Please Please.” said the child. Little Lily was with Lily. She looked at the child & said, “Follow us.” She started to follow but could not keep up. The Girl let a scream as if a wild animal & some other children came & picked her up & ran after Little Lily. They ran with their sister.

One said, “Please will you wait. We cannot carry her far & we are hungry.

Big Lily, “Give her to me & then you can walk with us.”

One,” Our sister has been crippled from birth.” Our parents got killed in the shooting at the golden temple. Since then she has supported us all by begging.”

Lily carried the girl. “You all need a good wash before I give you any food. She took the children to her room. “All of you into the shower. You will all find soap & shampoo do not come out until you are clean.”

Lily ran a bath, “As you cannot stand I will bath you personally.”

“The girl said there is no need I can do it.”

Lily, “No I insist.” Lily sent Little Lily to get clean clothing for them. The girl watched as all their clothing went up in flames. Lily returned with clean dry clothing.

Big Lily, “I now see why you where so apprehensive about me washing you.”

“Lily.”

“Yes Granny.”

“Can you bring the boxes in the top drawer in here?” Lily smiled & brought them across. Big Lily dried the girl off & rubbed some scent onto her.”

Lily, “As your parents are dead you can pretend you are my grand children & Lily is your cousin.”

The crippled girl looked at the dress, “That is far too expensive for the like of me.”

Big Lily said, “It is that or nothing which is it to be.”

The others came out of the shower & where clean at least. Two were dressed the third was refusing. It was a boy he was saying all this is girl stuff.”

The crippled elder sister came in, “When mum & dad where alive you had to wear our stuff & now is no different this kind lady has kindly given you a wash & clean clothing.”

He put it all on. “We all look like green fairies in the book's mum used to read to us all we need are the wings.”

The elder girl, “Please excuse him he has a fetish about fairies.”

Lily, “In that case we had better get you all a wand after we have had something to eat. They sat down with Lily & Little Lily.”

Gaby, “Rani I think those are the beggars we saw earlier.”

Big Lily, “Empress Can I ask for wands for my four grand children.”

Gaby, “Lily you know the format, they must be introduced first,”

Lily, “Well is it permissible for them to borrow three wands before they are introduced.”

The boy, “Only a good fairy can help our older sister as she is crippled & has been from birth. Mum read me stories of the fairy Queen helping children. If there is one then I wish she would help my sister.”

Gaby, “Both Lily's you are both responsible for these four.” Big Lily you have adopted them all therefore they will be treated as your grand children. Little Lily borrow the wands off your sister & cousins. Demonstrate what they have to do.”

Little Lily held a book out & said to the boy, “If you believe read this exactly as it is.”

The boy read the words in front of him. Empress of Heaven help us the sisters of Zandra help us cure her. She has tried to help us now we want to help her.”

Little Lily, “ Now do this touch her on the knee with your wand you do it with me & your sister’s the other side.”

They did as Little Lily said,

Zandra, “I feel no different girls.”

Gaby, “Hand the wands back & you can have your own.”

Gaby, “Gabby can you bring me four starter wands. Gabby brought the wands & Gaby charged them.

The boy came & took Gaby's hand. “Will you help me instead of Lily?” Gaby went across & the boy repeated the words.

Zandra, “My legs are tingling.”

Gaby looked at her, “You are a bit too old for that dress permit me to correct this mistake give me your hand & stand up”

Zandra stood up & walked to Gaby as she did so her dress changed too white. At the same time the boy said, “Ouch something hurt but it has gone.”

Gaby, “Lily you can now introduce the children.” The boy whispered to Little Lily that he needed a toilet.

Lily, “I will show you where it is.” He went in & returned quite awhile later.

Lily, “Are you OK.” He thought about telling her & then burst into tears.

“It is no good I cannot lie to you my friend. In there I started to hurt & thought I needed the toilet. I went to the toilet & found what my problem was. I have discovered I am going to have to sit down in future.”

Lily, “Is that all it happens often here.”

“I think I am going to be called something different from now.”

Lily. “Do you want me to name you?”

“Yes please Lily & can you help me before we go back. I appear to be tickling can you check it out for me?”

Lily, “You better come to my room & I will sort you out.” Are you sure everything has gone?”

Lily. “I have seen my sisters often enough to know what they look like. Take that dress off & I will put this cream on it is what I use. I better find you a bra as well as you appear to be growing breasts.” You can now say you are a fairy princess.”

“Lily can you paint my nails like you & trim my hair to the same style as yours.”

Lily, “I am going to do it the easy way.” She waved her wand. “Now to your name it should be Joy because you bring Joy to your sisters & me. Let’s see are you ready.

“Well not exactly I still have a problem.”

Zandra had the same problem & your grandma solved it with the top drawer.”

Lily, “Oh I understand do you need clean underwear.”

Joy. “I need to wash myself & a clean pair would be appreciated.”

Lily, “Go & take a shower & I will find all you need.” They were quite a while.

When they got back Gaby asked, “Is everything OK?”

Lily, “Joy was not feeling very well but I have sorted her out.”

Grandma Lily sprayed some scent on her. “Is it very bad?”

Joy nodded her head. “In that case I will present you first & Lily can take you to bed. Empress this is my Granddaughter Joy.”

Gaby, “Joy as you are not well let Little Lily look after you.”

They both disappeared Lily touched her. “Sleep my friend.”

Lily returned, “Gaby she is fast asleep now.” Big Lily continued to introduce the other three.”

The other two little ones where yawning & Little Rose took them to bed & then returned.

Zandra, “That leaves me.” She turned to Gaby & both Lily's, “Thank you for your help. I have sold everything & did not know where the next meal was coming from. I thought we were all going to die.” She went over to kiss Gaby.

Gaby, “I would not do that unless you intend to stay with us & permanently become Lily's grand children.”

Zandra kissed Gaby, “I have just bought us a grandmother Aunt & cousins.”

Gaby, “With that kiss you have just bought far more than that.”

Zandra, “I do not know how you restored my legs but thank you. I feel like kissing all of you.”

Big Lily, “I have a better idea. They can all walk up to you & tell you who they are.”

One by one they all came & said who they were. Zandra, “You all appear to have similar badges with your names on.”

Gaby, “Yes there is one here for you & three for your sisters.”

Zandra, “I will soon have to check on the girls.” Gaby showed the girls so Zandra's mind was at rest. A big Television screen came on & she could see all three where fast asleep & the youngest two where cuddling teddy bears.

Rose, “We always have a few spare so I gave them one each.”

Zandra's legs started to give way. Two of Gaby's daughters supported her &

Gaby, “Your legs are still weak but they will gradually get stronger. Until your legs get stronger two of my daughters will accompany you & help you. You may even get to play with their pets or ride them.”

Zandra found her legs where giving way again. Gaby clapped her hand & a massive dog with blood red eyes appeared. Gaby said, this is Zandra & you are her guardian she needs transport. The great dog lay down & allowed Zandra to climb on its back. Zandra until your legs improve this is your transport.”

Zandra “Am I & the girls dead & is this heaven. If it is Heaven are my parents close by or are they elsewhere?”

Gaby, “I can assure you that you are not dead. We are in a hotel close to the pink fortress. As to your parents it may be possible for you to see & speak to them for a short time. I cannot restore them to you though.” Gaby waved her hand & Zandra saw her parents.

They spoke to her. “If you want us just call our name & we will come. Now Zandra you & your sisters have been given a new start. Look forward & not backward. Do all your Grandmother asks of you.”

Zandra, “My protector is rather large.”

The mother, “Zandra not all the stories I read you & your sisters were true. However some of them are. You & your sisters are very privileged. Yes you are riding a devil dog belonging to the Empresses daughter. Yes Joy it took the queens hand to cure you.”

“You still are very weak; you will eventually be able to walk without needing the dog. Once though you have ridden the dog you bond with her.” You will ride to the Empresses command.”

Zandra,” You mean I have become a hell maiden?”

Gaby, “No you have become the Empresses daughter & you will ride with your sisters.”

Alex, “ We are the Empresses Valkyries' Or if you like it another way we are her protection & elite defence force. She has many defence teams all from different branches of the family all with the same addenda.”

Zandra turned, “Mum & dad have gone I tried my best for the little ones. If becoming a Valkarie is the price I have to pay to keep my family together then I will gladly pay it.”

Gaby,” Zandra there is no price on love. The one thing I have noticed you never once questioned why we called your brother Joy.”

Zandra, “We always called him that when we dressed him up as a girl & I never thought to contradict anybody.”

Gaby. “Joy earlier tonight discovered she was not all the boy she thought she was. She needed Lily's help as she was too embarrassed to tell you. Joy apparently has just had her first monthly. Lily gave her a sleeping potion as she had rather bad cramps. In the morning when she has recovered I would like the doctor to check her over to confirm she has no problems & is healthy.”

The following morning Zandra took Joy to the doctor who said, “I can see why everyone thought you were a boy. You are definitely a girl although you may need a hormone injection as your balance is out slightly.” The doctor gave Joy an injection. “That will last you now as your hormones are already correcting the fault.”

Joy, “Zandra I am sorry I did not tell you but it came & I did not know what to do.”

Sandra clapped her hand & the dog appeared the dog licked Joy. Joy, “Do you think one day they will allow me to ride with you all?”

Zandra, “Ask the dog.”

Joy went to the front of the dog & rubbed noses with her, “This is my sister you are carrying on your back. Will I be permitted one day to ride with the sisters?”

The dog gave a yelp & another dog came bounding into view & lay down in front of Joy. Joy, “I take it the answer is yes.”

Gaby was watching. “Alex your number has increased again the dog has chosen her.”

Alex, “I told you the pups would choose from within our ranks.”

Gaby held a glass up. “Alex to your new sisters & their eternal mounts.”

As Joy & Zandra rode out the found they were accompanied by all the others. “

Beatrice, “You are not going without us.”

Joy, “I have learnt very quickly here you always do everything in a group. There is something that is bothering me & that is we need to get money to repay you for the food & clothing.”

Alex, “This is your job. I should have made it clearer. You two like us get an allowance for clothing.”

Joy, “I do not wish to offend but I would like a change from my fairy costume.”

Alex, “Even Little Lily who heads the fairy group has different clothing. You also are a member of her team she chooses you first. So in effect you are a fairy Valkarie. Your powers will be slightly different from ours. We could get you a Sari or two here but until we get home there is not much in the way of shops.

One of the Girls, “We could go back & see Anil & tell what we want & ask if his new team can make it for us.”

Joy, “Where is this Anil?”

Alex, “Follow us & this time we go at full speed.”

The dogs raced through the forests & soon they were on the outskirts of New Deli. Joy, “I recognised this area; I once helped a very tatty girl near here. I shared what I had with her. A rough looking man grabbed her & I hid. I never saw her again.”

One of the Valkyries' kissed Joy, “I remember it was such a long time ago. You promised you would come & find me.”

Joy, “I looked I got caught by some men. They left me as a meal for a great snake. Instead of eating me it curled up round me & kept me warm & eventually I made my way home. When I got back the girls had all been moved.”

Alex, “We know you continued to search but where never to find.”

Joy, “At least we are now sisters.” They found the factory & located Anil & his family.

Alex, “Anil we have a job for you. Two of our sisters have need for a complete wardrobe of clothes. They have to be the very best. In addition mother sends her greetings & asks if your son has got married yet. She says she wants an invite to the wedding. Mother says to tell you that in future you are to supply her exclusively with merchandise. You shall run one factory & your son the other.”

A woman appeared carrying tea for the girls. She curtsied to the girls & left.

Two of Alex sisters, “She appears rather familiar to us.”

Anil laughed, “She is far nicer like this than when she ran one of the factories.”

Alex, “She has been given one of the potions.”

Anil, “The Empress did give me a special tea & told me to give her a cup of it & then dispose of the rest. That I did & you can see the results. The only trouble now is I want to bed her rather than beat her.”

Joy, “I think it is mother's intention for you to continually mate with her & keep her pregnant. I think mother wants her to personally replace all the children she & her brothers murdered over the years. As to you Anil you will be the father & grandfather to many. Your family shall staff & run the 1`factories. There will be no beatings & all will have a share of the profit including your future partner.”

Anil, “I will plan two weddings but first I will confirm my engagement.” Anil claps his hand & the woman appears. “Before these witnesses I have decided to ask you to become my number two wife.”

The woman looked at the girls, “I accept.” Then she turned to the valkeries, “Girls thank your mother for the second chance.”

Anil came with some clothing. “Mistress is this what you wanted?” Joy & Zandra tried the clothing on.

Joy, “See they are fine. There is one more thing though. All of us here want matching Saris. If we have to wear a uniform we had better match.” Anil brought out a gold material. It is a pity that it does not have a silver band along the edge then it would be ideal.”

Anil brought another length out,” Like this.”

Joy, “Exactly like this.”

Anil, “I presume you want it now”. They each changed into a Sari.”I will start work on the designs you gave me.”

Alex, “Mother will arrange delivery just keep on producing the designs she gives you.”
The girls mounted their dogs & where making their way through the shantytown. Joy's dog stopped to investigate a bundle & pawed it. Joy got off & opened the bundle. Alex & the others realised Joy was not with them & they found her just as she was opening the bundle. Inside were two dead babies.

Zandra, “Sometimes if you spank them they cry.” Joy did this & the babies cried. The great dog licked both babies.

Alex held the babies to the dogs & said, “Find their mother.” The dog only went a short distance.

The girls could hear the sound of crying coming from a house. They opened the door & a child was saying. “The babies are dead I placed them outside. We cannot stop the bleeding.”

Alex, “Mother we need emergency evacuation from here & medical team standing by”. Joy & the entire group found they were back in the Pink fortress in an instant. Alex, “You have a lot to learn yet joy. Mother wants you & Zandra to tend to the babies as you found them. Little Lily is already taking care of the other children & enjoying have them dress up as fairies.”

Gaby called Joy, “You did very well today.” “I am well pleased with you.”

Joy, “The mother is she going to be OK?”

Gaby,” She will live because of your intervention. Likewise all her children will survive. She will never have children again. Had not you stopped she & the children would all be dead. She is far too weak to nurse her babies & will not be able to for a considerable time.”

“You want me & Zandra to nurse them mother.”

Gaby, “Well you did find them.”

Zandra, “We will do as you wish.”

Gaby, “Until I tell you both differently you are both confined to the nursery. It is not a punishment but I do not want you riding the dogs whilst you are feeding the babies.”
Alex came looking for her sisters. Joy, “We have been confined to quarters until the mother recovers.”

Alex, “You best do as mum wants, I will ensure your mounts are well exercised.”

Joy, “I am already missing my dog.”

Zandra, “It looks as if I will be using my legs for a while.”

Alex, “Mother did not forbid you from using our other transport did she.”

Zandra, “We were told we had to work in the nursery & we had not to go riding on the dogs.”

Alex, “Mum will not want the babies on the dogs or they will become her Valkyries' like us. She wants the real mother to have chance to bond with the babies. The trouble is the longer you spend with the babies the more they are likely to bond with you.”

Alex, “I know what we can do. If we all help you & take turns in feeding the babies they are less likely to bond with us & more likely to bond with their real mother.”

Gaby noticed for the next week non-of the Valkyries went out riding & they were taking it in turns to look after the babies. After the week Gaby summoned the girls, “The mother is alert now although she will be another week before she is up & about.”

Joy, “We will take the babies to her & see what she says.” All the girls walked in carrying the babies.

The mother, “I thought I had lost them the children thought they were dead.”

Joy, “We found them & managed to get them breathing. We have all been taking it in turns to care for them but as you are now alert you can feed them yourself.”

The Mother, “Could one of you bring the children at meal times to me. I am not allowed to move out of the bed.”
Zandra, “My sisters will take it in turns to bring the babies to you.”

Gaby, “You can go out now if you wish.”

Zandra, “I will wait for the mother to start walking again.”

Odin has asked me if he can borrow my mount & ride with my sisters.”

Gaby, “If he wants then yes can ride with your sisters.”

Odin, “I am glad to hear that but I forgot to ask if Perfecta can also ride?”

Gaby, “Do you realise that if I permit it then although Perfecta is Shiva's only daughter. Then she will automatically become my daughter. For you Odin it would make no difference except you would also have me as your mother in Law.”

Perfecta, “What difference will it mean to me.”

Gaby, “If you waited until you are Odin’s wife then there would be no difference. If you go riding now though before you are Odin’s wife you become my daughter & all that it entails.”

Perfecta, “Had not you realised I was Shiva's daughter then I would have been one of your Valkyries' by now. I gave myself to you previously”.

Gaby, “Odin your wife will have the same restrictions as the rest of my daughters. Once the holiday is over she will be expected to attend school like the rest of her sisters.”

Odin, “Will there be any objection to me attending also.”

Gaby, “The tutors all require the students to be correctly attired. So providing you are correctly attired you can attend.”

Odin turned to Zandra & Joy, “Do you mind if we exercise your mounts?”

Joy, “We still cannot take them out for another week at least. It would be acceptable to us if you both wanted to borrow the mounts.”

Maddy, “We are going to have to request a couple of extra dogs for those two.”

Gaby, “Look at Odin now he already looks like one of the Valkyries.”

Maddy, “He was telling me how much he was enjoying staying with us. Apparently he has been finding life very slow now he no longer has to lead the Valkyries in war. I have thought of a job for him if he is interested.”

Gaby, “Go tell me what you have been thinking.”

Maddy, “With the Rani's wiring we are now able both to communicate & watch all our people new & old. As you can see in India alone all the old gods are virtually powerless as Shiva's brothers show. Odin could be sent to collect all the gods & bring them to Nepal.”

Gaby, “Odin how would you like to select half of my Valkyries & go hunting with them the other half stay here. As Joy & Zandra are currently banned you cannot choose them. Your choice will have to include Perfecta as she has chosen to become my Daughter. Alex you get to head the other team. Alex you get to chose first & then Odin chooses until all my daughters have been selected. You can go out on alternate dates while we are over here.”

Alex, “I will agree until the others are able to ride with us again.”

Odin, “I am happy to do this until the other two can ride.”

The mother enjoyed her chats with the girls. Joy & Zandra spent quite a lot of time with her. Little Lily brought the two little ones in. Gaby called to see her. “I wish to thank you for the help you have given me & my family. Can I clean or cook for you to pay for all you have spent on me.”

Gaby, “I have some news you may not want to hear. “The doctors had to perform drastic surgery to save your life. You will no longer be able to have any further family.”

The woman, “Is that all. I thought you were going to tell me something serious had been found or happened. I have four children & that is enough.” I still have to feed all four of my children.” The mother looked at Gaby. “Are you Vishnu, Rama or Krishna? You are definitely not Parvati the wife of Shiva. She would not have saved me. You could be Saraswati or Lakshmi the sisters of learning & Wealth. You are not Ganesha the remover of obstacles for he has an elephants head.” Maddy & Darcie came in with Shiva's Son.

The woman, “No you two are Saraswati & Lakshmi.” She looked at Gaby again.

Odin came in, “Gaby I am taking the girls for a ride.”

The woman. “That was the first of the three I suggested. The lord Vishnu is subservient to you he runs to your calling. You are not Shiva.”

Gaby. “Shiva & his brothers are in Nepal where Shiva will take the wise one as his wife.”

“If Parvati is gone then there have been changes with the gods & a new more powerful god has taken charge of the Heavens.”

Gaby, “Take the ones you find to Nepal & let them sleep until I accend my throne again.”

“I was high priestess to Saraswati & Lakshmi. I think I have worked out who you are.”

Perfecta came in the woman said, “You where Parvati.”

Perfecta, “She is long gone. I am Perfecta the former daughter of Shiva.” “These days I serve our mother, Friend & companion.”

The woman, “Would that be mother as in mother earth? Or as in the case of the Queen of Heaven?”

Gaby, “Well High priestesses instead of guessing who I might be & who my companions are I will introduce them. This is Maddy my sister & number one companion. This is Darcie she is my sister & our financial advisor.”

“Lakshmi then.”

“Perfecta has introduced herself & I am Gaby Lynn.”

Shona came in, “Mother is everything OK?”

Gaby, “The High priestess of Saraswati & Lakshmi is playing a game of guess the god.”

Shona held her hand out, “Well I am Shona.”

The high priest, “I know who you where but I will not say the name. Are you happy?”

Shona, “I have a new life & new duties. My old life is long gone. Like you Kali is also gone never to return the fires consumed all his temples & none now remain.”

The woman started to curtsy, “Forgive me I should have realised sooner who my protector was.”

Gaby, “If it was not for the action of my daughters then you & your children would not be here. Joy found your babies while Zandra found you & Alex summoned help.”

Shiva returned, “Mistress my brothers' are now safe Empress.” He then noticed the high priestess & came out with a torrent of abuse.

Gaby, “Shiva I will not tolerate you abusing my guest like that. Now apologise.”

Shiva, “I apologise for my outburst.”

Gaby, “I take it you both know each other well.”

The woman, “Shiva always was expressive even when we shared the same crib.”

Shiva, “Empress meet my sister Leti who forsake the gods to live with men.”

“I have been away far too long that my power has gone. I should have been able to heal myself instead others have had to do it for me.”
Leti, “By any chance has Odin as you called him gone looking for other Gods. I know where some are although they are feeble & frail.”

Gaby, “After you have feed your children go with my Valkeries & bring them to me.”

Leti went with Alex to feed her children, “I have still plenty left.”

Alex, “You will probably need it soon.” They all set off. “Are you sure these are all gods?”

Leti, “I am sure.”

“They all seem so frail.”

Leti, “Their minds are like children's it is a pity their bodies do not match.”

Joy, “Leti you said you had plenty of milk left over feed them all & see what happens.” One by one the gods where transformed into babies.

Alex. “You have a job now feeding these it will be years before any of them recover in addition you may have a few others yet.

Leti, “Like my brothers in Nepal.”

Odin brought some more in, “Leti at least you are healthy unlike the rest.”

Leti, “Is it true that you are to marry my niece Perfecta & live as a woman?”

Odin, “For years I have been alone.” “The vacation with Gaby has changed all that. I enjoy being round her. Life gets interesting & eventful. I found Perfecta we go well together.”

China

Eventually their rest at the pink fortress came to a halt as they prepared to move on. Rani said, “Gaby you appear to have collected most of the ancient gods in this area. Please be careful with Shiva though.”

“Thank you for the warning although if he tries anything it will be himself who gets the shock.”

Little Lily, “Chang wants to see you.”

Chang came in “Mistress I know you have nearly finished your tour here. I was wondering if before you go to Nepal could you go to China.”

Gaby, “Unless you have a very special reason for going there I will have to decline you.”

Chang, “I think I know where one of the Buddhist gods is.”

Gaby, “I am listening. Well Empress I believe the terra-cotta army conceals more than stone wear soldiers.”

Rani, “He could be right & we do still have two days to spare.”

Gaby, “Whatever we find though gets left until next year as we have to be in Nepal & then the rest of the calendar is planned out.”

The entire group found themselves outside the entrance to the terra-cotta army. Gaby “Gran they are so life like.” They saw teams of Archaeologists clearing the sands of time away.

One who spoke English, “We hope soon to find the tomb of the court magician?” Gaby decided to call on the winds to uncover the remaining statues.

The Archaeologist, “Quickly please to the shelter these storms can get very nasty. The winds will cut you to ribbons.” Eventually the winds abated. When they got out side all the soldiers were gone.

The Archaeologist, “So the stories where true. The court magician was sleeping & now he goes looking for his mistress.” One of the others came running in. “The very sands appear to be producing more & more look they are all marching out of the sand.”

Chang, “Empress you are who they seek. Empress they means no harm to you only give you their support.”
Gaby, “I do not need that type of army.”

Odin, “May I try & slow them down?”

Gaby, “I do not want you charging in as if you were a Viking.”

Odin said, “OK I will try the peaceful way first.” Odin & the Valkyries rode ahead of the army to greet them. The magician stopped when he saw the small group in front of him.

Odin. “Turn back the Empress awaits you at your resting place.”

The army turned round & returned to their point of departure. When the archaeologist looked again there were more soldiers as the winds had uncovered all of them.

Gaby noticed the magician was female, “Was she one of your relatives Chang?”

She saw Gaby. “Mistress I was bringing you your army.”

Gaby “let them sleep for now. It is you alone I came looking for. Come join the others.” With that they all departed leaving the Archaeologist thinking he had just been hallucinating. He did report that the winds had uncovered more terra-cotta soldiers. This brought a team from Peking to investigate. All they found though was thousands more terra-cotta soldiers.

Nepal

Gaby & everyone else in the group found they were soon to pass into Nepal. At the boarder the Guard asked for the privilege to bear the Empresses mark. Everywhere they went people where bowing or curtsying to them.”

Rani, “They apparently know you here.” Zita saw her father approaching & it was hard for her not to go running to him.” She had to remember she was now the Empresses companion. “You are just in time for the festival of lights Empress.”

Gaby. “The wedding preparations for Odin, Shiva & Myself how do they go?”
“Shiva’s brothers do not want him to marry the wise woman. They think if it goes ahead then it will be the end of them as a family.”

Gaby went to have a word with the wise woman, “I have agreed to go-ahead with the wedding. The brothers will attempt to prevent it.” Gaby issued orders to the Valkeries.

Rani, Joy, Zandra & Hadria all decided that prevention was the best course they decided to get the brothers alone & work on them. The three brothers had hardly recovered when a group of pretty girls entered the room. All three of them where putty in the girl’s hands. Joy managed to get one & Zandra two. It did not take the girls long to persuade the gods to sample their wares.

Rani, “You two did that well but what are you going to do with them?”

Hardra, “Mum showed us how to make a baby ours. Lay down & I will show you.”

Hadria, “All three of us need to go to full term & give birth naturally. They then will be our baby’s. I missed out the last time there was not enough sick & injured babies.”

Maddy & Gaby had observed what was happening but let it go. Gaby, “The girls have done what I was considering for those three. Eventually their powers will be far greater than they ever where before. Only they will have no recollection of it.” They will think they have always been Valkyries. Shiva went looking for his brothers he could not find them.

He mentioned it to Joy, “They cannot have gone far as they were talking to us not long ago.” Shiva was very annoyed with his brothers, “Those three are trying to prevent the wedding. I am still getting married even if they are not here.”

Zandra whispered to Hadria, “We know they are attending.” Shiva's wedding went ahead & Shiva found himself alone with the Wise woman.

She kissed Shiva, “You do realise you are going to become part of me permanently.”

The wise woman stripped him off, “Do you mind if I sit there.” She sat down. After a little while, “I would like your child Shiva. See I am already producing milk for it. Shiva could not help himself as he latched on & started to drink. Before long Shiva realised he had become a baby.

The wise woman, “Yes Shiva you have provided me with a baby. Now to send you back for a while. Shiva let out a cry as he released he was been pulled into her body feet first. She managed to squeeze the last drop of milk into him before he disappeared. In the morning all that remained was the blood stained sheets to prove the wise woman was a virgin?

Gaby, “I presume you will be returning with your son & daughter in law.”

The wise woman, “He will be safe unless like his father he develops a taste for my milk.”

Gaby, “Congratulations on your pregnancy I understand you are having a daughter.”

Rani, “Gaby is something similar going to happen to me?”

Gaby laughed, “Nothing like that will happen to my companions or daughters unless there is need & then it will only be for a short duration.”

Maddy, “Most of us have been there at some time even if it is to play tricks on the others.”

Andi, “You though are in the Elite computer & Electronics club. We get to sort out all the computers.”

Rani, “Can I make suggestions to improve your reception? Before you came along I was toying with piggybacking a signal from one satellite dish to another. I only used one & was thinking I could get greater coverage if I could link several together.”

Gaby, “That is easy. What we could do with is locating every tall land mark & inserting a detector in or on it.”

Rani, “Well I have been working out where to place a gadget to increase my reception. This is my plotting & if we over lay it on famous or historical landmarks we can see what we can get.”

up
50 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos