Little Girl-Boy 1 a New Life

Printer-friendly version

I was born Ashley Lee Long my dad had died before I was born and my mom died on my fifth Birthday. I was in the group home when I turned six. That was the day I met the Davis kids. In the group home we are in groups of five. Being the only girl that had no one to room with I was put with them. I was adopted by the Lynn’s the same day the Davis kids came to the home. Well my last night there something really bad happened to me and the new boy. Well I thought he was because when I saw him he had a girl’s nightgown on with a care bear on it. It was time for lights out and I was pulled into the room by three boys that had to be almost sixteen. You see if you’re not adopted by then you are sent to the farm. It doesn’t matter if you’re a boy or a girl. You went to the farm to work the fields and milked the cows. The girls did the house work like cooking and cleaning. A few girls worked the fields but that was it.

This one boy he had to be days form the farm but I couldn’t be sure. Well he is the ringleader and told the younger boys what to do well my nite clothes were removed. I was so embarrassed I had wet my self I tried to run but was stopped by a boy about seven. I punched him square on the nose causing it bleed. He ran to get some tissue to help stop the bleeding. Once he got back the other boys had me pined down so he could punch me where it would hurt me the most. Well he did I cried out in pain but a hand went to my mouth before I could. It was a thirteen year old boy that said let show this sissy a thing or two. I was shocked when poor Jamie was undressed and well I can’t say it. But what shocked me even more while they had him they forced his face between my legs and told him to eat and I was shocked he did. After I was trying to push his head away they pulled him away and did to me what they did to him.

What freaked me out the most was they asked him if he liked me. He said he did. They then said eat her again. Scared to death of what would happen to him if he didn’t so he did. I was sick when I saw his face it was covered in my blood. They diapered me and him. They then forced me to kiss him. I did bloody face and all I was told not to wipe my face until I left the room. When I did leave I whipped my face and ran to my room and cried myself to sleep. I was the first up and ran to the bathroom to wash up and then get dressed. As I was walking to the showers Jamie was there with a look of fear on his face.

It was seven o’clock in the morning my new parents showed up to get me. I was a nervous wreck and had to go pee well I never made it. I went back to the house mother’s office and she saw what was wrong with me. I was changed but also diapered for the trip. I slept most of the way to my new home that was thousands of miles away. To top it off I would be on a plane for the first time ever. But I couldn’t get over the fact Jamie was so gentle like the girls and I was tough like the boys.

Once we landed in the state where my new home would be. I had to be changed for the last two hours of the trip home. I looked at the ground and it was so dry that a good rain storm couldn’t fix it. As we got to the house I was shocked to see kids playing out in the front yard. It was strange to see girls in nothing but panties splashing around in a kid’s pool well it’s what I’d call a baby pool. I was told I’d have three sisters and two brothers. Tyler and Brad both seven came to the car William said to the boys “go back and play Ashley will come out once she’s ready.” Robin then changed me for the second time that day took off my dress and told me to play with the others. I was scared to step out but I was put on the ground outside of the car.

Kiera saw what I had on and asked me how old I was. I was scared to say Robin told her I was six but and a few issues that will pass in time. Being three Kiera didn’t quite understand but asked me if I still wet myself. Brad the oldest boy said so what if she does you mess you self still. That got the three years old mad and she punched him right between the legs and Brad went down. Myah a ten year old girl walks out in a two piece swimsuit and saw me and looked to mom and said I have more diapers to change. Brad and Tyler laughed but were told to stop and behave. I was put at ease when Myah said she didn’t mind. About that time another girl came up and looked at me wondering who I was and why I was there. Robin the mother looked at the girl and said that’s you new sister Sienna. She was nine and cute looking but she striped down to a one piece swimsuit that matched her older sisters. It was when I got and uneasy felling in my stomach and squatted down. Kiera saw and said I’ll poop with you she got down like me and I felt a little better.

The first day in school for Ashley starts in the next chapter.

up
45 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos