The Shortest TG Story In The World

Printer-friendly version

Author: 

Audience Rating: 

Publication: 

Genre: 

Character Age: 

Permission: 

The Shortest TG Story In The World

“You’re a sadist,” said Belinda, blue eyes wide with shock and pain “You’re a monster. I can’t believe you want me to do this!” "

“You haven’t any choice,” replied Stefan firmly “Just do it.”

Belinda shrank back against the surface of the bed

“How can you do this to me?”

“What? You were the bright spark who got tired of what you called smelly depilation creams.”

“Yes, but if you hadn’t turned me into a girl I wouldn’t need to take the hair off my legs in the first place.” Belinda looked mournfully down at her legs, to one of which a wax strip still clung.

“This isn’t getting us anywhere. There’s no other way. You’re just going to have to be brave and pull.”

“I can’t. It’s the thought of it. The first one hurt so much! Can’t you just wait until I’m not expecting anything and aaaaaaaaahhhh!!!!”

THE END

up
133 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

aaaaaaaahhhh indeed. And they

aaaaaaaahhhh indeed. And they lie when they claim it gets easier as time goes by.

Yikes!

OUCH!!!!!! I'll take the minutes of sickening smell over the pain of waxing. Had both done and would choose the less painful one every time!

Short, sweet, and to the point. Loved it!

I'm told STFU more times in a day than most people get told in a lifetime

I've been waxed. Several

Brooke Erickson's picture

I've been waxed. Several times. It's somewhat painful.

Once, in a BDSM scene, folks were remobing hair several ways. Waxing, duct tape (not recommended, but not much worse than waxing) and an epilady.

I finally safeworded on the epilady.

Y'see, with waxing and the tape, there's an "Ouch!" and then the pain trails off.

With the epilady, there was a "burn" that continued for some time at almost the same intensity as the initial pain.

If it wasn't so expensive, I'd get waxed again. I won't let anybody near me with an epilady.

I wish I could afford laser or electro. I hope to eventually save up enough for a starter session so I can see how bad it hurts (due to my graying hair I'll probably have to go with electro...)

Brooke brooke at shadowgard dot com
http://brooke.shadowgard.com/
Girls will be boys, and boys will be girls
It's a mixed up, muddled up, shook up world
"Lola", the Kinks

Short

Melanie Brown's picture

Mine is shorter

Wish granted

Jamie Lee's picture

Oh what a grand short story.

Thanks for the good chuckle.

Others have feelings too.

It's not the shortest

It's not the shortest TG story. I saw the shortest (in English anyway...) somewhere else I think. It was simply...

He became she.

short story

A ripping yarn ouuuuuuuuch

Jeanette Student

Let's face it, it's a bit of

Let's face it, it's a bit of a shaggy dog story - or a shaggy leg story ;-)

Polly

She asked for it...

Daphne Xu's picture

"Can’t you just wait until I’m not expecting anything and--"

Well, she asked for it and she got it. But yeah, "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" is probably right.

I've heard that if you search YouTube for "aaaaa aaaaaaa aaaa" or something like that, you can get something completely different. Or perhaps someone could somehow put that interpretation in the passage.

-- Daphne Xu

-- Try saying freefloating three times rapidly.