Doom Valley Prep School 7

Printer-friendly version

This story is being rewritten.
A new chapter will be published every 2 weeks starting on 19/07/2022.

When I finally reach this chapter again, I'll replace this message.

up
301 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

A few problems avoided

Renee_Heart2's picture

Several more to come though I WONDER WHY Petra can't get anything to eat from the cafeteria why they won't let her have ANYTHING her friends have to get it for her which IS strange but then again it is a school ofagic & villin school not hero school like she had hoped.

Love Samantha Renee Heart

Starvation builds character.

Domoviye's picture

There is a reason, and not just my sadistic glee at torturing characters behind it. Petra is just this terms special student and getting extra incentive with a chance at a reward later on. She just needs to think about it and get lucky.

Not intentionally

Domoviye's picture

Or willingly.
In fact if someone starts implying that, she may just beat them up.

Adogable!

So utterly and completely adogable! This episode was practically squee worthy! I enjoyed it.

Thanks

Domoviye's picture

Where Garth is talking to Petra, I actually read it to my mother and she started to giggle so I knew it was a keeper.

Happy

I was quite pleased to see a new chapter of this story so soon after the last, it is a very entertaining romp. I do think the girls make an effective group, they are solving each others problems sort of round robin. The boys, for the most part came out of this fairly well, and it will not hurt either group to have friends in the other camp so to speak. Looking forward to the next chapter, this is a blast.

Thanks

Domoviye's picture

I had the entire first part thought out when I decided they'd throw away their first guide, I had to put Petra into an awkward position like that at some point.
I really didn't want them to be jerks to the boys, they're using them but not trying to be malicious about it, so while Marcus got the short end of the stick, the rest did ok, and they got to use Ella's money to get info they couldn't afford on their own, so it's a win win for everyone.
I also didn't want Petra and Ella solving everything. They're the big characters but the reason to have a group is to let everyone do something, and Clarice knew what she was doing having been around boys (who aren't her brothers) more than the others, along with a willingness to use her womanly charms.

I am not one for magic and

I am not one for magic and fantasy stories but this series caught my attention in a great way. It keeps getting better and better.

I love how sometimes the "weak" are stronger together than apart, you are really showing us how the obvious disadvantage can be their biggest advantage which the faculty and bullies have yet to realize.

Hopefully they realize it too late and Petra can survive her hell at the school!

I'm told STFU more times in a day than most people get told in a lifetime

Thanks

Domoviye's picture

How do you know the faculty hasn't realized this yet?
They rewarded the students who kept their keys and shared them with others. They specifically said how sharing or selling the keys was better than simply keeping any extras, and told the weak students they should have worked together or worked for a bully to get a key back.
They're very open minded about how people succeed, the key goal is quite simple, succeed no matter what. Some do that on their own, some do it through dominating others, some do it through allies. All of that is good.
So far Petra and her group are exceeding their expectations quite nicely. If they can teach them how to keep doing it, they've done their jobs as teachers of future overlords.

Ah, a few more allies to

Ah, a few more allies to their cause and side, plus it gives the girls a little insight, ahead of the game, into the minds of the boys around the school and may just help the boys that way as well. Possible Anthony, the senior just might be willing to become an ally as well, even if it for money.
Was pleasantly surprised to see chapter 7 up so quickly, and I do thank you for it.

Welcome

Domoviye's picture

Like I said above, I had a lot of the basic idea all thought out. And since I really hate guided tours, I just skimmed it for the important bits rather than going and saying it "Oh look at the pretty flowers, aren't they amazing?" Blech.
So I was able to write it up in a few hours this afternoon.
And this is showing Ella's strong point, make allies, and make sure they know you can help them as long as they stay friendly. She's not the best planner in the world and she's a little too confident in her abilities but she knows how to make people join her side.

Boys are Suckers!

Christina H's picture

Boys are such a push over for girls! Finding the passages for money and lust
Funny and serious in one

Christina

The boys were 100% me at that

Domoviye's picture

The boys were 100% me at that age. If I'd had a pretty girl I didn't know try this I'd have just gone with it and been too shy to speak to.

Got to love, Ivy.

Right now she tends to be comic relief but in the future I get the feeling the other girls will be very glad she's with them. Ella is the facilitor, Petra is smart, thinks on her feet and has already shown that she can beat the snot out of people who annoy her. Clarice is smart, too and can find methods that Ella and Petra miss. Tabby, I haven't tagged as of yet, these five look to be a pretty formidable group already.

Maggie

Huh

Tas's picture

Good plan. I'm hoping Ella knows more passageways than just the ones shown, and more allies are always good.

-Tas

They have to start learning

Domoviye's picture

They have to start learning secret passageways somewhere, and they all have he basic layout of the school.

I have a feeling Anthony knew

I have a feeling Anthony knew exactly what was going on and just went with it. No use trying to argue with girls when they get an ideas stuck in their heads, it will just lead to pain and suffering. That and teenage girls tend to be more natural at manipulation than boys, especially in high school environments.

He knew

Domoviye's picture

He found it amusing, which was why he teased them got photo's and made Elli jump through some hoops to talk to him. And he got more money from having Elli along then if he just had the normal boys. So he saw it as a win win. If the girls caused problem he'd just leave them in the dungeon or a maze or something.

Petra

I wonder if her attitude toward boys will eventually change. When she has her first period she is going to be outed to at least Ella.

hugs :)
Michelle SidheElf Amaianna