Difference 2

Printer-friendly version

The story continues immediately after we left Tom and the Headmaster last time.

Tom: Uhm, ... Sir, next class is Physical Training and since I kind of expected to be sent home ...

Headmaster: ... you didn’t bring your kit. And that would make it the fifth time you’ve “forgotten”, wouldn’t it?

Tom (looking down at the floor): Yes, Sir.

Headmaster (looking concerned): And Mr Sanderson fails pupils after the fifth time. Hmm. I’ll see if I can help you but only within the rules of course.

Headmaster picks up the phone and dials the PT teachers’ room.

Headmaster: Oh, hello Miss Archer. Is Mr Sanderson there? ... I see ... Have you anything in the “left-behind box”? ... That’s unfortunate ... one smelly sock? No that wouldn’t do... Tom Fooley... Yes, the scrawny little kid that gets into trouble all the time ... well, the only requirements are that it should be completely separate from what is worn the rest the day and appropriate to the physical activity ...so Mr Sanderson is having them do gymnastics? ... That’s all you have? ... Highly unorthodox but it will have to do. Thank you! I will send him to you.

Headmaster ends the conversation and turns to Tom: Unfortunately they threw away all forgotten clothes at the end of last term but there are a few team uniforms that for one reason or another never got used. You could buy one of those. We will bill your parents.

Tom (relieved and with a big smile): Thank you Sir!

Headmaster: Go to the PT teachers’ office. Miss Archer thinks that one of the girls’ gymnastic team leotards will fit you.

up
252 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Re: Well, I got another idea that tied in with my last story

Once again, I could see the punchline coming a mile away; but it was still enjoyable! And I suppose it could have been worse for Tom. At a lot of schools, the gymnastics coach also teaches dheerleading. Tom COULD have wound up in a cheer uniform! ;-)

Thanks for sharing these quick reads, Bru!

Jenny

"Fortunately" for Tom, the

Brooke Erickson's picture

"Fortunately" for Tom, the crotch of the leotard should be tight enough that he won't need an athletic supporter (and trust me, he'd need one if he was wearing a boys uniform).

Unfortunately, that same tightness means his "equipment" will be on prominent display. That should either greatly interest or greatly amuse his fellow students.

Brooke brooke at shadowgard dot com
http://brooke.shadowgard.com/
Girls will be boys, and boys will be girls
It's a mixed up, muddled up, shook up world
"Lola", the Kinks

I'm shivering

With antipation

giggles.

this could be fun ...

DogSig.png

*giggles*

Hypatia Littlewings's picture

;))

>i< ..:::

Does Hilarity Ensue?

Daphne Xu's picture

Does Hilarity Ensue?

-- Daphne Xu