Tragedy of the Spirit part 1

Printer-friendly version

I will introduce myself, My name is Mellissa, however it was never this name. I was adopted at 4 months old by what I thought of was a loving family environment. Being so you young (male)was different and difficult. I realized at a early age I was different,I think 6 or so were my earliest memories of my dressing. I remember one particular morning after I spent the previous day dressed in my moms short denim skirt and red sequin blouse. This particular morning my mom stromed into my room carrying the same outfit I wore the day before.She was really mad and crying. She Yelled at me by Saying:

Mom: "You little freak, how dare you wear my clothes"
MySelf: " I didn't"
Mom " You are a little liar and a no good son,If you wana be a girl then you will be treated as one,get up and put this on"
Myself: "NOOOOO, I will not wear that to school, i was just seeing what I looked like" not letting her know my true feelings.
Mom: "You little shit, you will be ready for school in 10 minutes dressed in this outfit,OR ELSE"
Myself: "NOOOOO" I screamed.

At that point my father came bursting in my room carrying the bridle we had for the horses in the barn. Fear overtook me and I screamed at both of them telling them that I hated them for what they were doing to me. My Father hauled me out of bed by my longish hair and whipping me with the leather straps of the briddle. I screamed and was crying hysterically to no end. I was hauled to the barn and hung by the ropes that were there to tie the horses up for grooming and whipped.

When I woke up I was a mess and blood leaking from my back and face where I had been beat and wearing that very outfit I had on the day before. I wil always remember that first beating as it was only yesterday,it is engrained on my slate that shaped me and made me the person whom I am today............

up
45 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

unfit parents

laika's picture

Hi Prarie Girl...
1.) Get an editor for things like spelling & punctuation, simple mistakes that should be cleaned up a bit.
2.) Maybe I'm gullible, but somehow I don't doubt that this or something almost this bad happened to you.
Those sick degenerate bastards! I won't start ranting here, but I am furious & sickened!
~~~hugs, tears, LAIKA

editing

I agree with Laika - get someone to proofread for you if you can, those little errors are distracting. Your story has started off with a bang & has grabbed my attention, to say the least! As I understand it, this is a mainly autobiographical story, so to say that I'm shocked by your family's behavior would be an understatement...

He conquers who endures. ~ Persius

Thanks

Thanks, I am fairly new to this whole thing and I do have to find someone to get me a proof reader etc, I have that with the publisher and well that is what they do for my book that will be released and I would like to know whom if anyone could assist me in this process for posting here. I am doing my best to be concise with posting, I know that it is a bit unorthodox etc, however that is the way my journals were written. I appreciate all your comments and points to improve upon. Thanks to you for liking this. It is true life and autobiographical.

Mellissa