Summer Camp part 3

Printer-friendly version

Summer Camp
Part 3
By Princess Pantyboy

Me/Chris 8-year-old boy
Miley 5-year-old evil little sister
Heather 14-year-old big sister
Karen 3-year-old baby sister
Mommy/Linda 35-years-old looks like she is barely 21
Amy 5-year-old girl from next door
Andy 5-year-old boy, twin to Amy
Ms. Tina Amy & Andy’s mom

(Please read part one and two so my story makes sense. I did copy the last two pages of part two to make the reading easier to follow. I hope it helps, enjoy. Princess)

This is just way wrong. Miley is wearing my clothes and I am wearing her old baby dress and a diaper; I mean how wrong can this be? Not to mention I am playing Barbie’s on my front lawn. I am still lying with my diaper bottom aimed at the street while I am playing Barbie’s and I turn and see Miley playing on the skateboard while Andy watches.

The worst possible thing in the world is not Miley and me being in the each other's clothes or me being in a diaper and a dress. The worst possible thing is my mommy pulling into the driveway. I could feel the pee going into my diaper the moment mommy's eyes met mine and she locked her stare on me.

“Well, well what do we have here?” I don’t know what to say as I stop peeing but I cannot move, not realizing mommy is staring at my diapered bottom. “Aren’t you going to give your mommy a hug and kiss CHRISSIE? I can tell the two of you are playing Barbies like good little girls.” mommy says to Amy and me.

Oh, my god my life is so over. Lord please hit me with a lightning bolt or break a record giving the youngest person in the world a heart attack and kill me please, or turn me into a zombie and I will not have any problems. Just don’t make me a zombie who wears a baby dress and diaper with bad hair. I stand up, straighten my short dress, and walk over to mommy. “Hi mommy I am sorry, so sorry, don’t be mad mommy. I was playing umm with Miley, and then Amy came over and umm please don’t be mad.” I whisper in mommy’s ear.

“I just love your sisters old dress it fits you perfectly. We will have to get all her old dresses and skirts for you to take to summer camp sweetie.” My heart almost stops but I know mommy is just kidding me. I feel mommy give me a pat on the bottom when I turn around. “Oh sweetie it feels like your diaper needs to be changed. Take mommy’s hand and I will fix you right up and then you can come out and continue to play Barbie’s with your new friend.”

A tear drips down my cheek as I walk in the house to have my diaper changed. How did my life get so screwed up that I am going into my house because mommy needs to change my wet diaper. My life is so messed up.

“You know you look so pretty in Miley's old dress. I guess you will be wearing all Miley's old clothes. But first things first let's get that wet diaper off of you okay sweetie?”

We walk in the house and into Karen's room. I see her changing table against the wall. “Mommy what are we doing in here? This is baby Karen's room.” I say nervously.

“Yes but this is where we keep the diapers sweetie.” I feel mommy's hands under my armpits as she picks me up and puts me down on the changing table.

I look around from way up here on top of the high changing table. “Mommy I don’t need a clean diaper it was an accident when I used my diaper.” Damn, thinking to myself, why did I call it my diaper? I play with one of my pigtails feeling super nervous.

“Well sweetie I don’t think you’re ready for big girl panties, since you wet your diaper Chrissie.” Oh, this is not a good sign. Mommy is treating me like a little girl. I need to put her on the right track no matter that I am wearing a pretty baby dress and a diaper let alone I wet the diaper. Who am I kidding mommy is going to believe what she sees which is her eight year old son dressed up in little baby girl dress and a wet diaper.

I look down at my naked legs than at my Mary Jane shoes. “Mommy I don’t want a diaper or big girl panties or anything that’s big girl. Please mommy listen to me.” I look up as mommy pushes me softly back on the changing table, while she picks up my legs so I am laying straight back. Looks like mommy is just ignoring me, I feel another tear sliding down my cheek.

“It is okay sweetie I don’t know how you ended up dressed like a little girl, and playing outside with the new neighbor girl, but it is okay. When I came over and everyone was calling you Chrissie I thought that was odd, and when little Amy wanted to play Barbie’s with you; I thought that was extremely different. Now seeing you dressed up like a little baby girl playing Barbie’s on our front lawn with a little five year old girl. I mean, come on Chrissie, I can see you want to be a little girl.” Mommy smiles at me.

What is she talking about? “NO, mommy that’s how it may look but really I like being a boy and I don’t want to be a little girl. Please mommy listen to me you’re not even looking at me.” I feel my old diaper being un-taped and mommy lifts both my legs by holding my ankles together and lifting.

“I hear you sweetie and I will tell you what, we can see what happens maybe everything is like you are saying but I am reacting to what is right in front of me.” Mommy says while she lifts my legs up again putting a dry diaper on me. I feel baby powder and looks like something that says baby lotion being rubbed all over my private area.

The tape on my diaper snaps me out of my trance. “So for now we will finish getting your diaper changed and if you don’t have any more accidents for the rest of the day you won't have to wear them tomorrow okay sweetie?”

“I guess mommy but I don’t want to wear my new little baby dresses either okay?” I feel mommy sliding the super girly plastic panties over my new dry diaper. My mind must be shot since I have been acting so girly since I started wearing that pretty white mini skirt now this pretty dress.

Mommy must be just ignoring me as she lifts me up and has me standing on top of the changing table while she smooth’s out the wrinkles in my new dress. “Well you will keep your new dress on for the rest of the day and play with your new friend. If you are a good little girl, I mean boy you can bring your own clothes to summer camp okay?”

“I guess but my dress is so short mommy everyone can see I am wearing a diaper and can see my panties too.” I say whining to mommy not realizing I sound more like a little girl.

Mommy lifts me back up and puts me down slowly so I can stand up. “Like you said sweetie YOUR dress is short but that will keep you cooler outside. Now go along and go outside and play with your new friend.” I feel mommy pat me on my diapered bottom aiming me towards the door.

“Make sure you girls play Barbie’s nice on the front lawn while I get changed okay sweetie?” I look back at mommy when she said you girls, but I ignore her and head down the stairs to the front door. I can't believe I am going outside again like it is nothing to go outside wearing a little baby girl's dress and diapers, not to mention ,my new plastic panties and my lace socks and Mary Jane shoes.

I open the front door and Amy looks right at me. “Hey Chrissie one of your Barbie’s is brushing her own hair, well I am helping her she keeps dropping the brush.” Thinking to myself on my god kill me now take the pain away. I have to respond somehow to Amy.

“Um well that’s nice of you to help her, which Barbie are you helping Amy?” I wonder where that came from like I care which Barbie can't hold the brush right to brush her own hair. What am I thinking Barbie’s don’t brush their own hair they're just dolls, pretty or not they're just Barbie’s, but their hair is so soft and smooth.

The more I make believe I am a girl the more I am acting like a little girl. My life is just crazy. “Um Amy do you think that the Barbie’s have real human hair? Just feel how soft and smooth and pretty their Barbie hair is.” I watch while she feels the hair of the Barbie like I am doing.

“Yes their hair is so soft and pretty I bet there mommy’s used baby shampoo when they washed their hair because it is so soft now. Does your mommy use baby shampoo in your hair Chrissie? Your hair is so soft and smooth and pretty like the Barbie’s.”

I smile thinking Amy likes how my hair feels. “I really don’t pay much attention to what my mommy puts in my hair when I take a bath because of all the toys in the tub. I mean my baby sister leaves all her um toys in the tub and I have to move them out so I can sit.”

“Oh that’s neat I play with my tub toys still too. I always have so much fun mommy is always saying the water is cold and I have to get out, but I don’t want to leave the tub I love the water.” I cannot believe I told her one of my most private things that I play with my baby sisters toys that she leaves in the tub. Kind of cool that Amy plays with her toys like I play with mine, I mean my baby sisters toys.

I am acting like a little girl so much. I need to start acting like myself a 8-year-old boy. I look down at myself dressed in the pink dress with no bulge between my legs, and my hair in pigtails. Oh darn I really do look and act like a little girl.

Miley walks up to Amy and I overhearing us. “Wow it is so hot outside I am going to ask mommy if she will let us go in the pool. Do you girls feel like going swimming too?” No sooner does Miley say this as mommy opens the door and sees Miley talking to us, and mommy is wearing her tiny white bikini with pink polka dots.

“Hey girls I was thinking it is so hot out maybe you and your new friends might want to go for a swim. You of course have to ask your mommy to get permission Amy okay?” Amy, Miley, and I are jumping around as Andy walks over carrying his skateboard. “Of course your little brother can go swimming too.” Mommy looks over at Andy while he joins in with us girl's jumping.

What the heck did I just think in my head us girl's wow I need help. I am shaking my head watching everyone excited as Ms. Tina walks over as Amy and Andy run over to her jumping up and down. “Amy’s not my big sister Ms. Linda her and I are twins but she is a little taller I guess.” Andy turns to his mom with Amy, but Amy is of course faster at talking.

“Mommy, mommy can we go swimming in Chrissie’s pool mommy? Ms. Linda invited us over.” Amy says.

I see our mommy walking over to were the neighbor kids were talking to their mommy. “Yea, hi Tina I just invited your twins over to go swimming with us and you of course are welcome to go for a swim too. I know how hard it is to move and a little swim break might really help.” Mommy says

“Ya know that sounds like a great idea I can use a break and we will bring a tray of grapes for a snack in this heat and the twins and I are going to get our suits on.”

I see mommy smiling and for some reason it looks like mommy and Ms. Tina are looking at each other from head to toe smiling. “Sounds great I’ll bring my little ones in the house and get there swimsuits on, and meet you by the pool.” Miley and I are jumping up and down totally excited about going swimming and with our new friends too.

“Okay kids let's get your swim suits on. Miley you go get Chrissie's and your swimsuits out, and I will take Chrissie's diaper off. We will meet in your room after Chrissie goes potty in the bathroom; leave her swimsuit on your bed okay sweetie?”

Miley stops in her tracks and we both see her wearing my clothes. “Mommy can I get some shorts instead from Chrissie's room instead of my old swim suit please? Chrissie has been wearing all my old clothes so I want to wear some of her okay?”

“Whatever you want sweetie, you, and Chrissie have been good girls so hurry up.” Mommy takes my hand and we go into Miley's bathroom. “Okay sweetie lift your arms up.” Mommy un-buttons my new dress and I am standing in just my pink camisole and panties, plus of course my plastic panties and the diaper. Mommy slides down my plastic panties and my dry diaper with one small tug. I stand naked except for my socks and shoes that mommy removes fast making me totally naked.

Miley comes back with my baby sister Karen, both of them giggle seeing me totally naked. “Mommy I have a swimsuit for Chrissie, baby Karen found one of her old ones.” I see the pink swimsuit being handed to mommy as Karen giggles at me standing naked.

“Mommy I don’t want to wear that little girls swimsuit, please mommy.” While I am complaining to mommy, I see Miley wearing one of my swim trunks, and Spiderman tank top. I am in shock while I am staring at Miley wearing my swimsuit. I feel mommy sliding the one-piece pink girls swimsuit up my legs. “Mommy please I don't want to wear this girly swimsuit.” I start begging but mommy is ignoring me again.

I feel mommy pushing my little boy parts with her one finger since they're so small and she finishes dressing me in my new swimsuit. I look into the full-length mirror, and I see myself for the first time in the little baby girl pink swimsuit. No bulge between my legs at all. “You look so pretty Chrissie.” Karen says as she walks over and stands next to me wearing the exact same swimsuit and of course, the same color. “We look like twins Chrissie, we are both wearing the same swimsuits and both our hair is in pigtails except I have bangs, and you don’t.”

“Mommy I look just like baby Karen.” We both look up at mommy smiling behind us. I want to cry so badly but I see Miley standing behind Karen and she will call me a baby if I cry. I will be acting like I look in this baby girls swimsuit.

Mommy shakes her head while she looks at me than Karen. “Well you both look like twins but Karen's hair has little baby girl bangs and yours doesn’t sweetheart. I can fix that real easy if you want Chrissie.” Mommy says while smiling at me.

“NO mommy please I’ll be good I don’t want bangs please mommy no bangs please.” I beg with small tears starting to form in both my eyes.

Miley and Karen look so excited about mommy wanting to give me baby girl bangs just like little Karen. “Well if you are going to be a good little girl I won't cut your bangs is that a deal?” I start to relax when mommy agrees not to make my hair look just like baby Karen's hair. I still have my hair in pigtails, and I am still wearing this pretty pink swimsuit. But the more I wear my new swimsuit the more comfy it is. I feel like I am not wearing anything. I bet I could swim even faster in this swimsuit thinking to myself since it is not baggy and heavy like my swimsuit. Oh, my god I need to get a grip and answer mommy before she gets her scissors.

“Okay mommy I will be a good boy, I promise don’t cut my hair.” I say while I am staring at Karen and myself in the mirror.

Mommy starts shaking her head again with her hands across her chest. “You are going to be a good boy? Maybe you should stare into that mirror a little more and tell me what you see. I see no boy's in this room. Now try again sweetie.” I stare into the mirror and mommy is right all I see is two little girl's and I look like one of them.

“Okay mommy I will be a good little girl, and I will wear my new pretty swimsuit, please don't cut my hair.” I look down after I call myself a girl and see Miley and Karen smiling from ear to ear. What the hell is wrong with me calling myself a little girl, and that this is my new pretty swimsuit. My brain is so fried I cannot even think like a boy, let alone talk like one.

Mommy smiles. “That’s my good little girl. I am glad you like your pretty new swimsuit too. If you change your mind about your bangs let me know sweetie and I will cut them for you so your pretty hair doesn’t go in your eyes anymore okay?”

“Yes mommy. I mean yes mommy if I want my haircut like baby Karen's I will tell you I promise.” I say while I smile at mommy who is smiling looking down at me still standing next to Karen.

I want to say something about Miley wearing my swimsuit but I think mommy might lose her mind since she is not listening to me at all. “Okay girl's we are done here so go on out to the pool and no running. Oh and Chrissie I would stop calling Karen, BABY Karen. I mean you are wearing her old swimsuit, and you were wearing her old dresses.” I look down at my little feet and my pretty swimsuit as mommy picks me up.

“Mommy I am not a baby you know.” I feel my legs going around mommy hips; I am sitting with my legs just hanging in the air while my arms go around mommy so I can hold on. God I feel like such a baby when I see our reflection in the mirror that mommy stops in front of and fixes her hair for a second. I think she just wanted to show me who the real baby is in the family.

We walk outside and I see both my sisters in the pool with Amy, Andy, and Ms. Tina standing there in her super tiny white bikini. Wow she is supper pretty and I bet her bikini is better than a one-piece swimsuit. Stop thinking like a girl Chris get a grip thinking to myself. I bet since her bikini is like mommies super tiny and hardly any cloth at all, I bet I could swim fast wearing a bikini too.

“Your little Chrissie is staring at my bikini. Don’t worry little one someday you will be big enough to wear a big girl's bikini like your mommy and me.” Great! It is like their mommy can read my mind. I just smile while mommy lets me down.

I feel mommy pat my bottom like I was a baby, I guess I do look like one. “Go ahead sweetie join the other girl's and of course the one boy Andy.” I want to cry so bad walking towards the other girl's as I play with one of my pigtails.

“Come on in Chrissie jump in like a big girl.” I hear Amy saying while she and Karen are splashing Andy and Miley. “It’s two against two now with you Chrissie makes another girl it will be three girls against two boys.” Amy says.

I look at Miley and Andy splashing Amy and Karen and I am like what is she talking about saying two boy's I only see one Andy until I hear Andy yelling to Miley. “Hurry Mikey here comes another girl Chrissie now we are outnumbered we have to splash the girl's more.” Andy says to Miley. Great, not only is Miley wearing my swimsuit and my Spiderman tee shirt she is being called by a boy's name.

“Hurry jump in Chrissie the boys are backing up now that with you its three girls against two boy's we can win.” Great, like here I go I will just jump in front of Andy and Miley and make a big splash on them.

I see mommy talking to Ms. Tina and not paying attention to me. I back up and then run full speed and jump into the pool right in front of Andy and Miley. I come back up from the water and I am giggling like a little kid as Amy and Karen are cheering for my killer splash. I look up at mommy and Ms. Lisa laughing on the cement patio that goes around our in the ground pool.

“That was great Chrissie you really got the boys good. We girls win, yes hehehe.” I hear Amy saying as Karen and she, and now myself, are raising our arms in winning the battle.

Amy and Karen are just ear-to-ear smiling while I move my hair out of my eyes and my pigtails are just bouncing up and down with me. “Thanks I thought that was a good jump too. The water feels so good.” I play with the water with my hands making small splashes at Amy because she is a baby but I look away for a second and she splashes me big time so I stop. Maybe she isn't such a baby after all.

“Look this way girl's.” We three hear someone saying and we look that way, and it is my mommy and Ms. Linda smiling at us and they are holding their cell phones up at us. “Smile and say cheese girls.” Mommy says.

We smile and say cheese at the same time like we are in stereo. What am I going to do now mommy and Ms. Linda have pictures of me dressed like a little girl playing with other little girl’s? Oh well who cares no one will see them anyway as I feel Amy splashing me on the side so I splash her back then Karen gets into it and Karen and I are teaming up on our new friend Amy splashing at her.

“Okay you two I give up, I know you are sisters but you both splashed me so much I almost peed my panties trying to splash you both.” Amy and Karen start giggling at Karen's comment and I start giggling too like a little girl. Speaking of peeing their panties, I just remembered mommy was supposed to let me go potty before she put my new pretty swimsuit on me but she didn’t. Oh, well as long as I do not think about going potty I will not have to go.

Mommy and Ms. Tina come up to us in the pool and are smiling again but they are not carrying their cell phones taking pictures again. “Okay girls and Andy come out and sit in the shade, and have a drink so you can take a break from being in the sun.” We girl's look at each other trying to think of a reason not to get out of the pool. I don’t want to get in any more trouble so I am not going to complain to mommy.

“Come on girl's let's go, or do you not want to be able to go back in the pool after you have a shade break.” We start slowly moving out of the pool. I see Miley wearing my swim trunks and spider man shirt getting out of the pool.

We see green seedless grapes sitting in a large bowl that has ice in it with all the grapes sitting on top of the ice. “Oh Andy take your wet shirt off so it can dry while you’re in the shade okay son?”

“Okay mommy. Um Ms. Linda can I let my shirt hang over the fence to dry?” I sit down next to Karen and Amy. I am listening to Andy asking for permission for something, but I wasn’t paying attention to much. I play with my long hair while I try to figure out what's going on.

Mommy looks at Andy and is smiling at him, I am guessing she is smiling because how polite he is talking. “Of course Andy you can put your shirt over the fence to dry. I bet it will dry fast in this heat it must be 100 degrees out.”

“Thank you Ms. Linda.” I watch as Andy starts walking over to our black chain link fence that surrounds our in the ground pool. “Come on Mikey dry your shirt with mine.” I watch as Miley peels her top off or I should say my shirt she is wearing and is now topless like Andy as she puts her shirt over the fence to dry like Andy’s.

I look over at mommy and she is not saying anything about her five-year-old daughter taking her shirt off and walking around topless. I mean Miley is only young and has no breasts yet but it is just the point and no one seems to care. “Mikey come sit over here with me the girls are sitting at their own table and us boys can have our own table too.”

“Okay that’s a good idea Andy let me get our drinks from my mom first for us.” Miley walks over to mommy's table and grabs her drink and Andy’s and starts walking back to the boy's table.

Mommy for sure seen Miley with no shirt and I guess she doesn’t seem to care. “Oh BOY’S take some grapes too, there great in this heat.” I watch as mommy gets a small bowl half filled with ice and she puts a bunch of green seedless grapes on top and hands them to Miley, or now Mikey. “Chrissie you better eat some of those grapes sweetie if you want to go back in the pool okay?” Mommy says while smiling at me and the other girl's.

What the heck is going on as I look at myself in the little baby girls swimsuit. “Um yes mommy look see I am eating some as I put a grape in my mouth smiling at Amy.” I look at Karen and she is going to town drinking her juice, which looks like mommy gave us juice, and mine and Karen’s are in pink sippy cups, and Amy's is in a glass.

“Make sure you drink lots of liquids too girl's, did you hear me talking to you Chrissie?” I am playing with one of my pigtails while I am eating grapes and I am in a little trance trying to figure out why mommy and Ms. Linda are wearing bikini’s and thinking to myself I bet they are better in this heat than this one piece swimsuit I am wearing.

Karen elbows me in the side while mommy is talking to me. “Hey that hurt Karen.” Then I realize she is trying to keep me out of trouble, I look up seeing mommy staring at me waiting for a response while I try to remember what she was saying. “Um yes mommy see I am eating grapes and now I am taking a big sip of my drink.” I pick up my pink sippy cup, which of course has pictures of Barbie's all over it.

“Good girl Chrissie drink all gone so you are a big girl.” I turn seeing Miley smiling from ear to ear with her shirt off sitting at the boy's table while I am sitting at the girl's table and mommy is calling me a good girl, and big girl.

Karen smiles. “What Karen, looks like you are going to burst what's up spill it.” Amy looks over at me and Karen smiling at each other.

“No mommy is right we need to drink lots of water. I just finished my second one you should drink the rest of my third glass so mommy will let us back in the pool before it gets too late.”

I guess ya cannot beat simple, if I drink some more juice we can go in the pool so I finish mine than drink all of Karen’s juice, which was a little warm. “Oh that was good, I rub my tummy smiling at Amy and Karen showing them that I am a good girl like them I mean good boy oh, whatever I guess I look like a girl so whatever we are having fun.

“Mommy I made all gone can we go back in the pool now please.” I stand up and mommy smiles at me after she looks at me up and down. I look at myself thinking something was wrong but I see nothing weird except I am wearing a pink baby girl’s swimsuit.

Amy and Karen stand up too. “Okay girl's you can go back in the pool, but be good and no running use the steps like good girls.” Amy and Karen start jumping up and down in place and I start jumping up and down as mommy and Ms. Lina are smiling until I see mommy and Ms. Linda stop smiling and they are staring at me with their hands in front of their faces as I stop jumping up and down. I notice them both looking up at me then staring down at between my legs and when I stop jumping I look down and a small stream of pee is leaking out of my girly swimsuit, as I notice the small puddle of pee I am standing in.

“Oh no mommy I am so sorry I didn’t even know what happen. I didn’t mean to pee in my panties mommy; I mean in my new swimsuit I am so sorry.” I start to cry softly, I turn and see the boy's laughing historically and Amy and Karen are just giggling pointing between my legs and the small puddle on the ground.

I look up and mommy is getting up and takes my hand. “Okay sweetie we have to go inside and clean you up. Linda can you have the girl's get the hose and hose off the patio for me please. If you can watch the girl's also while I go get Ms. Pissy panties cleaned up hehehe.” That is so messed up mommy teasing me.

“No problem I will let the girl's back in the pool and I will hose your patio off no worries Tina.” I see Ms. Tina smiling at mommy really big for some reason.

Mommy and I start walking to the house and we are standing right in front of the sliding glass door and mommy pulls my one-piece girl's swimsuit off with me standing totally naked but my back is to everyone as I hear the boy's laughing. Mommy puts a towel around me and picks me up and we walk into the house.

“Mommy I am naked.” I feel the towel going around me as we walk upstairs, passing my room, and going into Karen's nursery. “Mommy why are we in Karen's room? All my stuff is in my room. I feel mommy put me down. I am standing on top of the changing table with one of my arms on mommy's shoulder and she is drying me off with the towel.

I see mommy taking the diaper wipes out as she starts cleaning my legs up and between my legs too. I look down and see mommy with one finger push my little penis back into my body and it looks more like a hole now between my legs. “Mommy what are you doing it was an accident. I am so sorry I wet my panties mommy.”

“I know sweetie it is all right just let me finish cleaning you up okay?” I start rubbing my eyes, and notice in a flash I am on my back on the changing table and mommy is putting a dry diaper on me and securing the tape. Before I know it a pair of plastic panties are sliding up my legs and are stretched out to cover my diaper.

I need to tell mommy I don’t need a diaper but I still cannot believe I peed on myself when I was jumping up and down. “Mommy I am really sorry I had an accident in my new swimsuit, I promise I won't pee in my clothes again.” I say to mommy.

“I promise I will be a good girl, I mean boy mommy.” Mommy is just going on with what she is doing. I can tell she is listening to me, but she is not making any facial expressions she is just doing her tasks and letting me talk. I look up at mommy smiling as she puts my lace socks on and folds over the tops and they barely cover my ankles. The white Mary Jane shoes are next as she buckles them and I am standing up in a flash on top of the changing table again.

This time I am not naked even though I wish I was when I see the reflection of myself in the full wall mirror showing me standing on top of the changing table with one hand on mommy's shoulder and the other is playing with one of my pigtails. If that is not bad enough to see, I am also wearing plastic panties that are white with purple polka dots that clearly are bulging from covering a diaper.

All of a sudden, I feel mommy lifting both my arms up and I feel my head poking through a white shirt with purple polka dots all over it. My arms pop out of the short puffy sleeves. I see how girly the shirt is. Yea the shirt looks extremely girly but the material feels better than my normal boy's cotton tee shirts. While I look at this shirt and diaper is less girly than the pink one-piece swimsuit I was wearing until I had an accident.

I still cannot believe I peed in my panties in front of everyone. Oh okay to be honest I wasn’t wearing panties; I was wearing my new pink one piece swim suit.

“KNOCK, KNOCK, at the front door. “Hold on sweetie sounds like someone is knocking at the front door, I wonder who that could be?” Mommy says while she picks me up and my legs are dangling on both sides of mommy as I am sitting against her hips with my arm around mommy’s neck so I don’t fall.

Mommy opens the front door and she sets me down on the floor and it is my Aunt Brenda and my little cousin Amber whom I can't stand she used to bother me to death to play with her and little Miley. Hi sis how are you doing.” I hear mommy say to Aunt Brenda as little Amber stares at me.

After mommy put me down so that mommy and Aunt Brenda could hug, I seen my reflection in the mirror. That girly shirt I was wearing isn't a shirt at all but a very girly dress and the dress matches my plastic panties that go over my diaper. I see myself wearing the most girly dress on the planet with my hair in pigtails and little white lace socks with matching white Mary Jane shoes.

“Oh I am good I was just driving by and Amber asked if Miley could come over and play today?” I see little Amber and Aunt Brenda looking down at me.

I freeze not knowing why they are staring at me, unless they think I am little Miley. I am wearing a little girl's dress and diaper, which means I am more like baby Karen's size but my hair is just like Miley's except she has short bangs and my hair is all one length, and we have been mistaken as twins in the mall.

“Mommy I still have to go potty.” I hear my little cousin saying as she looks up at her mommy.

Aunt Brenda looks over at mommy almost in the same heartbeat as little Linda’s potty request. “Yes you know where the bathroom is I will get Miley ready.” I watch as my little girly cousin, and Aunt walk down the hallway and into the bathroom. Mommy looks down at me while I am playing with one of my pigtails.

“The way I look at it sweetie your Aunt Brenda and little Amber think you are Miley. So the choice you have is to tell them you are Chris their boy cousin, and you are wearing a baby dress and diaper with your hair in pigtails. Not to mention your pretty lace socks and white Mary Jane shoes that are just adorable on you sweetie.”

I just want to cry. “Or you could go with them and they will drop you off after a while. Either way I think you look so pretty in your new dress.”

“Mommy this isn't my new dress, but I know what you mean. If I tell the truth about me being there boy cousin I will never hear the end about me dressing up like a little baby girl walking around in a baby's dress and diaper.”

Mommy stares down at me knowing I have little choice. “Mommy what if Aunt Brenda needs to umm you know change my diaper? She will find out I am really a boy, and the whole family will tease me forever. What should I do mommy?”

“Relax sweetie looking at you in your pretty new dress no-one would ever think you are a boy. I will send over some pull-ups with you so if you have another accident you can change yourself sweetie okay?”

I shake my head not knowing what to do. “I guess I have no choice mommy I will be stuck making believe I am Miley. You can never tell them that it is me okay mommy, you have to promise not to tell them okay?”

“Well sweetie I will have to tell your sisters so they know not to say they are playing in the pool. Especially little Miley not you the real one has to know what you did when you come back so she will not be surprised the next time she sees her Aunt and cousin sweetie.” I am so screwed, how did my life get so messed up. One minute life is good the next I am wearing a little girl's dress and diaper thinking to myself. “Okay I guess but you can't let them know and you can't tell anyone else okay.”

The moment I finish my statement my Aunt and baby cousin come out of the bathroom together smiling. “Okay Miley are you ready we are going to have so much fun. We can play Barbie's as much as we want without your stupid brother Chris bothering us.” I want to cry hearing my little cousin.

“That’s no way to talk about your cousin Chris, he is a boy and no boy's likes to play with Barbie's let alone play with little pretty girl's like you two.” We hear my Aunt saying to baby Amber. I guess I shouldn’t call her a baby because she is standing right next to me, and she is actually taller than me by a little bit even though I am wearing Mary janes with a small heel and little Amber is bare footed. Man that means she is definitely way taller than me thinking to myself how much my life sucks.

*** End of Part 3 of Summer Camp ***

I hope you enjoyed my story ’SUMMER CAMP’ by, Princess Panty boy

(Please let me know what you think of my story if I should continue this story or not. Please leave your comments here and or email me at) [email protected]
Or
Yahoo Instant Messenger at: Princess_pantyboy

up
116 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos