Little Boy-Girl Part 1 before the Happy Family

Printer-friendly version

It was a normal summer day at the home of James L. and Alexandra A. Davis’s. The kids were playing in the back yard until Jamie had a messy accident in his pants. Jenny told the others to continue their game while she got Jamie cleaned up. Well that meant clean pants and underwear.

Jenny said “Jamie you remember what mom said would happen if you messed yourself again like you did last night.”

Jamie shakes his head

Jenny said “she’d put you back in diapers.”

Jamie says “do what you have to so we can go back and play some more.”

That’s when Alexandra walks in and says to Jenny “get Jamie cleaned up the place him in the crib. Then get Amber and check her diaper then place her in the crib as well for a nap.”

Jamie was about to say something as he was placed in the crib, but a pacifier was put in his mouth and he started sucking on it. About five minute later Amber was placed in the crib with a pacifier as well.

Alexandra told Nicole and Sabrina to fix bottles for the babies for their naps.

James asks “did Jamie mess his self again.”

Jenny responds by saying “yes daddy his sure did.”

As she said that Nicole and Sabrina walked up the stairs with bottles in hand one for Jamie and the other for Amber.

James then says to Alexandra “what are we going to do with the boy. I mean he goes two to four day without having an accident then when he does not only is it one or the other it’s both.”

Alexandra says “he’s just a little boy and come to think about it I know someone else that wet and messed his pants when he was that age. Which lead to him being diapered by my mother if I recall? Not only that she gave you a bottle of warm milk and made you take a nap.”

James then said “I wasn’t the only one diapered if I remember right. You too had to wear a diaper that day because you had wet the bed the night before.”

Well at less we looked cute cuddled up with each other in our diapers.

James goes “yeah your mom even took pictures of us that day. Then gave us copies and even to this day I look back at that picture and laugh at myself.”

Alexandra then says “your brother Jack and his family are coming by to see us tomorrow.”

James says “that’s great I’ve not seen my little brother since we asked him and Susie to take Samantha and Samuel in.”

Alexandra then says “don’t you mean Sara Beth.”

James said “where did Sara Beth come from.”

Alexandra says “oh I’ve never showed you the pictures Samantha sent me did I.”

James then says “no you didn’t.”

Alexandra says “I’ll show you one and only one so you can see for yourself.”

James was shocked when he saw the picture of his first born son Samuel dressed as Sara Beth. And he said “what a beautiful young lady.

Alexandra says “I know she is. I just wish that I could have helped her out some.”

James walks over to Alexandra and hugs her then kisses her on the lips.

Meanwhile at the home of Jack and Susie Davis they were getting ready to see the rest of the family. Samuel and Samantha were so happy to see their cousins that they never thought why they looked more like the brother and sister to their cousins.

Michael walks in to Samantha’s room and asks “what’s the big deal they are family we share some of the same features.”

The twins say “we look nothing like mom and dad and if you really look close we look more like Uncle James and Aunt Alexandra.”

Michael says “you know really looking at it that way I guess you two might just be right.”

It was five in the morning when Jack woke up Michael and Susie woke Samantha and Samuel up to go to see their Aunt, uncle and cousins.

Susie told Samuel that “Aunt Alexandra and Uncle James know about Sara Beth and not to be afraid to show his cousins.”

Then Susie said something that scared Samuel to death.
It was “don’t you let your father see you as Sara Beth.”

Samuel just said “yes mother” in a sweet voice.

Samantha says to Samuel “do you want me to pack some play clothes if we play dress-up.”

Samuel looks at her and says “go ahead if you want to I might not even play with you and the others.”

Samantha does what she wanted to do and packed the prettiest play dress for Sara Beth in case she wanted to come out to play.

Right before they got in the car their mom told them they are not stopping every forty-five minutes for the restrooms and that they had to wear diapers.

Michael said “no I will not.”

Samantha said “if it’s for the best I will.”

Samuel says “I’ll wear one too.”

Michael seeing he’s out numbered caves in and accepts his fate.

Susie tells Jack we’re all set to go now.

And they were on the road to see the part of the family they only saw once.

It was five days later that Jack blew his top.

He started cussing his brother out for the way Jamie was dressed for the day saying “I will not go anywhere with my nephew dressed like a sissy freak.”

James then says “then you and your family can leave.”

Susie steps in and says “Jack let it go you are so hardheaded at times.

The rest of the stay was pleasant and Jamie stayed in boy mood until they left.

Jack tells Samuel “if I ever catch you in a dress or any other girl clothes I’ll half skin you. Do you hear me young man.”

All Samuel can muster is a weak “Yes Sir.”

That night Samuel is crying in the room when Samantha comes in for bed.

Samantha gives him a warm hug and a sweet sister to brother kiss and says “good night Sara Beth.”

Witch makes Samuel smile like a happy little girl.

The next morning Jake set it up the Sabrina, Nicole, Jenny, Jamie and Amber didn’t get the money that his and James’s parents set up for their grand-kids.

To be continued in Little Boy-Girl 2

up
85 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos