Little Boy-Girl the Flash Backs 5 Michael/Michelle, Christina

Printer-friendly version

Michael/Michelle

I’m Michael and I wasn’t home at the time Samantha ran away. Or so I told she did and the same as my brother Samuel. That’s until I found out the truth. Well before I found out the truth. I was sent to spend three weeks with my aunt, uncle and cousin. Well I was forced to eat out my cousin’s pussy, and to top it all off she dressed me up like a girl too. That’s when the bed wetting started. My aunt and uncle made me sleep with her. Every morning we got up she got mad and all but that’s when she saw she was just as wet as I was. That’s when my diaper wearing started at night.

Once I got home I became the neighbor’s son’s sex toy. All because of the way I was dressed when I got home. They made me suck them off every day they saw me. They even had their sister dress me up like a girl too. They even anally raped me. They told their sister to diaper me and send me home in the dress she had put on me. That’s when I started wetting myself in the middle of the day.

We ended up moving to a new town and state. Doctors said we just sent a family to California to help save their unborn babies. That’s when I found out where my sister and brother ran off to. I also found out Samuel’s secret and goes by Sara Beth now. I know this is odd to say but the first time I saw her without clothing I saw her cock and pussy. Only reason I saw both was she was lying on her bed playing with both.

After I had a bunch of test done I found out about the rare disorder I had. Doctors said it’s like a one in million chance to get it. And one in ten million to have more than one in the same family

Christina

I’m the other one they call little momma the reason why is Joy.
I never knew I could have a baby at eight years old but I did. It was my idiot brother that was responsible for it. Mom and dad sent him away to live with an aunt and uncle on the east coast. You see I had just turned eight two weeks before it happened. Mom and dad went out that night and my brother had to watch me. He was fourteen and was an ass.

It was bath time and he told me to go up and get ready and he’d be right there. He told me it would be easier if we got a bath at the same time. I screamed “NO!” mom said we are not allowed to. He then said mom’s not here and I’m in charge. So now get in the tub so we can get clean. As I was getting in he was removing his clothes, and before I knew it he was naked and sliding in behind me.

He washed me all over. When he went to wash my kitty (that’s what mom calls it.) He told me to open my leg so he can wash my pussy (that’s what he called it.) I said “NO!” that’s when he turned me around and forced my legs open. I thought he was going to wash me there but instead he put his cock in it, and said I’m going to make you a woman.

After he did that I saw blood in the water and freaked out. Then I passed out because I can’t stand to see blood at all. I didn’t wake up until the next morning. I saw I had on a diaper and a t-shirt that just went to the diaper. Mom saw it and said “did you wet the bed last night. I didn’t know that my brother told her I was wet before my bath. She told me that he changed me like three times last night. I told her I don’t remember a thing about that.

Four months later mom noticed me getting bigger in the belly. Well she took me to the doctor and was told I had a little one on the way. That’s when dad took my brother to the airport to send him east to live with my aunt. Then five months later I gave birth to my little bundle of joy. Witch I named Joy.

up
49 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos