Little Boy-Girl the Flash Backs 4 Samuel (AKA) Sara Beth and Samantha

Printer-friendly version

Samuel/Sara Beth’s Flash Back

From what I was told by my mom and dad (AKA my Aunt and Uncle) was. Two weeks after I was born my birth mother and father had to give me and my twin sister up. The reason was they were too young to care for us. That’s when our Uncle Michael Ray and Aunt Rachel Rea Davis took me and Samantha in. My birth name is listed as Samuel James Davis.

Well the trouble started when I was twelve. The other boys in my GYM class found out a secret I was hiding. You see I was sitting on a bench after my shower and I was putting on my underwear (panties). Yes I said panties. My best friend knew I wore them, but that’s not what they saw. They saw the little slit I have between my legs. But my cock was hard as a rock. They said it looks like we have a she-male in the room with us. And it’s a she-male with a real pussy.

I wanted out of that locker-room so bad, but three boys had pinned me down and the forth boy forced his cock into me and fucked me fast and hard. My best friend couldn’t help me or get help because two other boys were holding him down and they also forced him to watch. I told my sister what happened after school when we got home. After that day I never changed in that locker-room again. I used the nurse’s offices restroom that had a shower as well. I also wear diapers now just to keep boys away from me.

After that day I was classified as a sissy she-male. I was forced to do what the girl did in GYM class after that. I was found out by mom and dad. And was told if I didn’t act like the boy I was I was out of the family. I never did and that’s why I go by Sara Beth Davis now. With a mommy and daddy that love me for me. It was also after moving to California that I had my first period. I still got hard as a rock. And yes I have both sets of reproduction organs.

Samantha’s Flash Back

Yes we were raised by our aunt and uncle. They also told us our real mom and dad really loved us. Then they told us that once we turned fourteen we could go back to them. But that was not going to happen. We found out that our birth father was killed in an attack that happened on the army base that he was stationed at fighting the Isis forces when it was bombed. Then our birth mother was killed in a car accident.

Sara Beth and I lost track of our younger sisters and brother until we finally found them in a group home. We wanted mom and dad to take them in they said no because Jamie was no longer the boy they knew. Then there was a letter that was sent to a friend of their dad. That’s when I found out they wouldn’t be getting their share of the money that our grandparents form dad’s side had set aside for them.

That’s when they went to live with a Mr. Mario Davis that I lost track of them until I asked Ms. Van Horne for the number to where my siblings were so I could talk to them. I called and told them what I knew and if they could help me and my brother/sister out. They took me in right away after I ran away and told them what Samuel/Sara Beth told me about being raped. It took a lot longer to get my brother/sister out of the mess he was in.

It was one day I was walking to my next class and that’s when I heard yelling and cussing. I knew the voices so I called big daddy (that’s what I called Mr. Davis). That’s the day I knew another secret that Samuel had. He likes to wear dresses and other girl clothes. That’s the day Sara Beth was born and Samuel died. Now we are all a big and happy family again. The strange thing is when Sara Beth had her first period she didn’t run to daddy but to me. Well we do wear diapers as well now but that’s because we have a wetting issue.

up
47 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos