Ma Belle Cheri: Victoria Moss: The Best Interlude of my life.

Printer-friendly version

I am Andrew Hudson of 25 years from Sydney. Today I am going to share one of the best experiences of my life. This experience happened with me at Ma Belle Cheri in Sydney. Actually http://www.mabellecheri.com.au/ is the most celebrated brothel in Sydney with no. 1 ranking. I had heard a lot about Ma Belle Cheri and its ravishing girls.

I had my first sexual experience at the age of 22 years. A girl lived nearby our street. She belonged to a high class family in Sydney. Her name was Victoria Moss. Just a glance by Victoria could make any boy flat. I was one of those boys who used to hit at her.
She was just 20 years old and the owner of mouthwatering body. Victoria stood 5 feet 9 inches tall and she was fully healthy and slim. She was a blonde with beautiful long hair and football size boobs. Her long and beautiful legs were her hallmark. Anyone would love to sink in the blue ocean of her eyes and drink her like a wine to the fullest. All in all she was a kind of bottle of wine.

This event took place on my 22nd birthday on 25th of September 2011’s evening. So far Victoria moss had become the princess of my life. It was turning out to be difficult for me to spend my day without having a look at her. So I decided to visit Ma Belle Cheri for satisfying my sexual desires. But I got amazed to see Victoria at Ma Belle Cheri.

She was looking like a hot cake. I was politely accompanied to the waiting area by their receptionist named Lola. After two minutes I enquired about Victoria at the reception and Lola me that Victoria is one of their famous girl for their VIP Clients. She said Victoria charges reasonable price for her services. I asked Lola to book Victoria for me tonight. I was ready to pay any amount for her.
Five minutes later Victoria came and sat next to me on the couch. She was having a sexy smile on her face. I could not believe that she is sitting next to me. She asked about my name and reason to come here. I found her very polite. She was talking like a highly educated and sophisticated girl. Her cleanliness really impressed me a lot.

I and Victoria took some shots of Vodka together and decided to hit the bedroom for just $ 100. I booked a room for us at Ma Belle Cheri. Their room was looking beautiful and beyond my expectations. I sat on the bed whereas Victoria went in the washroom to have shower.
She came out of the washroom in red colored see-through night. I could see her boobs, navel and every bit of her mouthwatering body. She was looking very clean and beautiful like a princess.
Now she came on top of me and I was under her. She gradually grabbed my hand and placed it on her boobs. I could not believe my luck that i am sharing bed with the princess of my dreams. Now she sat in my lap looked deeply in my eyes. Slowly and steadily she was hypnotizing me with her erotic skills and beauty. Now I was totally out of my control and I also hugged her tightly and started licking and kissing her juicy lips.

Oh my god! Her lips were as sweet as mango. We separated after 10 minutes continued kissing. Now she gently took my cock in her soft hands and started stroking it. I also placed my two fingers inside her pussy and she screamed in joy. With every passing second her strokes on my cock were driving me crazy.

After sucking my cock for 10 minutes Victoria took my 7 inches long cock in her mouth. Oh! I cannot describe that amazing experience in words. She sucked my cock like a lollipop as if she is hungry for it for years. My eyes were closed with joy. I was feeling myself in heaven with her sucking skills. Now I picked her in my arms and threw her on bed. I took her nightly off her body. She was only in bra and panty. Her boobs were as big as football. I could not help myself from removing her bra.

The moment I opened her bra her boobs came out of her bra like a bouncing football. I took one of her tits in my mouth and other one in my hands. I sucked her tits for 1 5minutes. Now I decided to lay her on the bed and wide opened her legs. I took her white panty off. Her pink clean shaved pussy was already watering. I placed my tongue on it licked it for 10 minutes. She was moaning loudly.

After 10 minutes I she took my cock in her hands and gently pushed inside her clean shaved pink pussy. The moment I entered my cock in her pussy I felt myself in heaven. She started supporting me after couple of strokes. During this sexual session she enchanted many things that gave me lot of confidence.
She came on top of me when I was feeling tired. She asked me to lay on the bed and placed her pussy on my cock. She took my cock inside her pussy and started jumping on it. After 5 minutes she bent and gave put one of her tits in my mouth. I was licking it like a crazy many. I kissed her juicy lips with my cock still inside her pussy.

Our moaning was continuously getting loud. She was calling me honey, darling, sexy boy and with many more sexy names that really made this experience special in my life.

This experience actually became the best when she cut my cake with her boobs put it back in my mouth. I again penetrated her pink pussy with my cock and enjoyed a steamy session. After 20 minute’s another steaming session my cock filled her pink pussy with my sperm. Her pussy was already dripping with her sperm. Now both of us were relaxing on the bed. She was glowing with a beautiful smile on her face and eyes. She told me that it was her best sexual experience of so far.

Frankly speaking, it was the best sexual experience of my life also. Now I have been running my business of cars in London for three years yet I see her in my dreams every day. She made all my fantasies come true like some best interlude. Truly Victoria and Ma Belle Cheri Rock!

up
69 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos