Grow Some Balls: Chapter 2

Printer-friendly version
Chapter 2:

I couldn’t help it. These new hormones are driving me crazy. Since I have now just grown a penis, I can’t help but masturbate. It’s either this or find a girl in this school and have sex with her. I couldn’t do that. I am a girl... or was a girl.

Finally I sprayed my seed and was ready for class. When I walked out of the stall, I looked at myself in the mirror. My eyes were open wide, because what I saw wasn’t a girl. I saw a boy. Broad shoulders flat chested and I could even see the large Adams apple that grew. It almost looked like I swallowed an apple and it didn’t go down. No wonder my voice is so low now. I believe the bigger the Adams apple, the lower your voice is.

I ran out of the restroom. I just couldn’t see myself anymore. I went to my first class.

When I got there, everyone was talking a mile a minute. I found a seat and kept quiet. I looked around at everyone. The girls actually had large breasts. If I were still a girl, I would have had big breasts as well. This was all my dad’s fault. If he didn’t make me dress as a boy, I wouldn’t be one right now.

~o~o~

During lunch time, I saw my brother sitting with some boys. He looked o the same as he always did. I'm guessing he didn't go in for the shot yet. I doubt he will be crossdressing after that. He won't be able to look like no girl after the shot. A matter of fact, I don’t.

I thought of sitting with him, but I didn’t want him to notice that I’m his sister, or former sister.

I sat alone and ate lunch. A few boys came over to me and sat down.

“Hey dude, what’s your name.” One of them asked.

“Sam,” I said, still looking at my food.

“I’m Jake and this is Greg,” He said pointing to the other guy next to him.

“Nice to meet you.” I took a bite of my food. It was a garden salad.

Jake looked at my food. “What’s this shit your eating?”

“What’s it look like I’m eating?”

“A man doesn’t eat salad, they eat meat lots and lots of meat.” He took my food and was heading to the garbage.

“What the fuck are you doing with my salad?” I yelled. This made the whole cafeteria look up at me.

After school, I got dressed into my clothes I wore heading here. You can definitely see the bulge in my pants now. It didn’t look like a mound of sock, There was a outline of a big nine inch cock. If this didn’t scream man, nothing would.

I went home. I wasn’t ready for my dad. I didn’t know what he would say or do when I walked in the house as a boy, instead of his daughter.

Making it to the front door of the house, I walked in. My dad was at the door waiting for me. He had a big smile on his face.

“I see my plan worked,” He chuckled.

“You mean you wanted me to be a boy?” I yelled.

“Oh you even have a very low voice, just like a man should have.”

“I have a huge nine inch cock!” I screamed.

“Oh really? “ He looked down at my crotch. “Pull down your pants and underwear. I want to see it.”

“No way!” I protested.

“Do it, or I will use force and do it myself.” He yelled.

I started crying and pulled down my pants and underwear. Dad went down and examined my huge member.

“It looks to be about ten almost eleven inches now. Which is not the normal size a cock should be. That's exactly what I wanted." He smiled. "Your cock wont stop getting bigger until it reaches fifteen to almost seventeen inches long, to make it impossible to not notice it. And to make the ladies want it even more." He looked under my dick. "Oh, you have huge balls as well. Can you produce sperm?”

“Yes,” I said softly.

“I want proof, masturbate for me, I want to see you cum.”

“What?” I cried.

“Do it, or I will squeeze your balls so hard, they will pop”

I cried and started masturbating in front of him. I gave him his nasty proof, when I squirted a very large amount of semen in front of him.

He smiled. “You are 100% male.” He chuckled again. “And to make it worse, you can never become female again, unless you go through surgery. Nano-bots won’t work a second time on you to go back to female. So you will never know what it’s like to bear a child. You won’t ever have multiple organs like females get. And if you wanted to be female again, you would have the surgery to deal with. You would have to pay out of your own money. I won’t even bother helping. You will be harassed by everyone in school if you come out transgender. You won’t be excepted at any church out there. They will use the bible against you. It’s either you be a full male for the rest of your life, or suffer living a miserable life as a freak. “

“I’ll report you for what you have done.” I screamed.

“What proof do you have? All your documents have already been changed to be male. I had this planned out for months. Your name is officially Samuel. Your birth certificate says that you were born male. If a doctor took blood from you to test your chromosomes, it would come out XY. The chromosomes of male. There would not be even one bit in you that shows you were ever female.”

“Brandon knows I was born female.”

“He’s in on this whole thing as well. You will never win.” Dad smiled at me.

“The nurse at school would know. I can tell him the whole thing.”

“Oh you mean my friend George?” Oh he was in on it too. He and his friend Fred helped with the whole thing.”

“You had them shave my head as well?”

“Yes the whole phony ‘new rule’ about all boys must have a haircut, was my own idea,” He smiled. “If you look at school tomorrow, you will see some boys with long hair still. I had to make sure you looked as manly as possible when you were done changing.”

“What about the vice-principal…”

“In on it as well. Face it, your screwed.”

Brandon came walking into the house. He saw me and started laughing.

“Hello Samuel,” He laughed. He looks at my large uncircumcised manhood, which at the moment had grown another two inches. “Nice penis and testicles. Its so nice to see another man in the house. No more complaining about the seat up anymore.”

“What if I do choose to be transgender? The seat will still be needing to be down.”

“There's No way that would happen, Samuel,” dad barked. “You will be forced to start peeing standing up from now on. As long as you have a penis, the seat stays up, unless you are taking a shit. If you don’t obey this, there will be huge consequences.”

I cried all the way to my room.

“Stop Crying. Boys don’t cry, unless you are a sissy!” dad yelled up the stairs.

“I’m a girl, I was born a girl…”

“That’s not what your records say.”

“That’s because you fucking changed it!”

“Don’t use that language at me young man!”

“I’m not a boy!”

“No your not a boy, you’re a man, you have a huge cock and can shoot semen.”

I slammed my door.

I have got to figure out how to change back to a full female. But how?

up
124 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

but...why did he do this?

licorice's picture

but...why did he do this? Also FIFTEEN INCHES? that's absurd and pretty disgusting.

Exactly

Exactly. Samantha's father is a pervert.

name.png

Right... because there are no

Right... because there are no MtF stories on here where the guys who turn into girls wind up with anything unnaturally huge, are there?

Kind of nice to see the turnabout, I'm waiting to see where this goes.

JenniL

Fanbois

In another fandom I've come across male wish fulfilment - the main character was seven feet tall (213cm), 350 pounds of muscle (180kg) and had a 20 inch (50cm) penis.
And sired a 17 pound (7kg) vaginally delivered baby :)

Dad comes across as a sick pervert though

Justice

I think that Sam needs to get hold of nanobots that will transfer his father and brother into women. Especially if Sam is unable to return to being a girl.

lol

You will have to wait and see how everything goes in the story.

name.png

There will be records...

Brooke Erickson's picture

or at least people's memories. School nurse at the old school, teachers at the old school. Former doctor, etc etc.

Also, be careful with penis size. The difference between limp & erect size is *solely* due to blood engorging the tissues. So if the size different amounts to as "little" as half a pint (14.4375 cubic inches) then the person is likely to get faint, maybe even pass out before they get erect.

And I can state from *personal* experience that having your balls "suddenly" get larger is an acutely *painful* experience. I've got a hydrocele and in the matter of a month or two one got *huge*.

Just sitting down was painful because sitting the way I used to would result in a painful thump as it hit earlier and harder than I was used to.

So Sam is going to be having *lots* of pretty obvious problems due to size.

ps. If you can't use nanites on the same person twice, that means there has to be *something* left behind. Which means it can be tested for!

Brooke brooke at shadowgard dot com
http://brooke.shadowgard.com/
Girls will be boys, and boys will be girls
It's a mixed up, muddled up, shook up world
"Lola", the Kinks

Just wait for the next chapter.

Don't worry about the penis size. It actually doesn't go as planned for the father in the next chapter, which should be out soon.
Also, it seems like you kind of know the story already. Which makes me smile.

name.png