Little Boy-Girl Part 17 Big Babies

Printer-friendly version

When we last saw the Davis kids the school year had started. Things started going well for all the kids until Gabby has an accident in her pants and it was a big one and on the first day of the school year to. She looks at me and says “I guess I’m like the rest of them except for Zoey and Taylor.” I then tell Gabby “I bet they have accidents too and feel just as bad as you do now.” Also Michael came out as Michelle.

We are sitting in class when Taylor walks up to me and whispers into my ear that she just had an accident. I ask her how bad. She shocked me when she said look. Then turns around so I can see well not only did I see it I smelt it. Of course I knew she was diapered but with what she went through in the accident I knew she needs to be loved and cared for. That is what every kid needs when they loss their parents. Mr. Vaughn asks her why she’s out of her set. I say to him in code “brown down below.” Witch gets giggles from the class. Mr. Vaughn claps his hands together and says “that’s enough.” I then take her in to the restroom that’s in our class to change her diaper.

I say “you know the kids won’t make fun of you just because you went poopy, and asked to have your diaper changed. That why daddy is your teachers helper.” She looks at me with tears in her eyes as she tries not to cry. I tell her it is okay and then hug her till she stops. Still hugging her I carry her out and get her class work from her desk. Then I sit down at my desk with her in my lap. She starts felling better as she completes her work sheet. Mr. Vaughn walks over to my desk and asks to speak with me in the hall. I stand up then set Taylor down in my seat. Then we walk out into the hall.

He says “Mar” I stop him there and then say wait one minute I knock on the classroom door that’s right across the hall and ask if the teacher can keep an eye on our class for a few minutes. We walk out side then he said “Mario I don’t have a problem with your kids, but if they keep getting up and going to you to be changed before raising their hands. I’ll have them sitting in timeout like I do with Zoey.” I say “if you would walk up and down the rows you might just get a whiff of their wet and or messy diapers. And then send them to me any way. And remember we said if it your soiled diaper was really brothering you. You don’t have to raise your hand.”

David said “you have a point there.” We then walk back into the class and the helper from the other room said “we might have a messy one in row three-seat three.” I ask Mr. Vaughn “isn’t that Zoey’s seat?” He says “yes it is. Then walks over to her and says did you ask to go.” Zoey says “I did but the teacher you had sent to watch us wouldn’t let me go even though I’d still be within the room. Mr. Vaughn says “Mr. Davis would you help her get cleaned up while I go talk to the helper from across the hall.” He walks to the room across the hall to talk to the helper. She said “I though she was like the others in the class and wore a diaper.” David said “no she knows when she needs to go and runs to the classes own restroom.”

She says “I’ll know next time when she has to go to the potty to let her go.” David just laughs about the statement she said. He said “she’ll sit there and raise her hand then says I need to go potty Mr. Vaughn.” Of course I say “you know where to go.” Witch made her laugh. He says “she’s a good kid and gets along with her class mates.” Zoey says “thank you Uncle Mario for getting me cleaned up.” Then Zoey asked “do I have to wear this diaper.” I say “it’s only for the rest of the day. And before you leave you can put on a pull-up to wear home.” Zoey looks at me and smiles. Mr. Vaughn walks back in as we walk out the restroom and hears a crinkling sound as Zoey walks to her seat. He looks at her and says “Zoey are you wearing what I think you are wearing.” Zoey says “yes sir.” Then Zoey says “Mr. Davis said I can have a pull-up to wear when we go home.”

As the day came to an end we got Zoey ready and set with a pull-up to wear on the way home. Once we get the kids in the cars. David says Heather and I are going on a trip this coming week. I ask “Where.” He says “we are going to Jamaica for two weeks.” I said “I know we have a few weeks off in a few months.” That’s when it hit me “who will watch Zoey?” David says “she loves spending time at your house once every month.” I say “I know and she loves running around the house in her panties and t-shirt. Of course I call on the intercom to let them know I’m coming up. And that’s when Zoey get her pants on.” I laugh when she tries to act all sweet and innocent like she’s done nothing wrong.

David says “that’s Zoey alright acts just like her mother Heather” We both bust out laughing. We say to each other see you on Monday. Kylie was teaching Amanda and Maria their ABCs and 123s by singing it to them. I smiled when the kids started helping as well. I tell Kylie that we might have to watch Zoey for two weeks. Then she says “Heather has already called and asked me if we could.” I guess you said yes to her. Kylie said “no I told her I’d talk to you about it first.” I then tell Kylie “I’ll tell David we’ll do it.”

She smiles and says “Zoey loves it here because of the twins. She loves to help change them.” I told David “she likes to run around in her panties here.” Kylie says “that too.” I look at Kylie and say “she even like helping us give the others their night bottles.” Kylie laughs about that. I then ask Kylie “if I can tell David that we are planning a trip and need someone to watch the kids while we’re away.” She says “sure but she said she’s already asked Heather if she could watch the kids when we went on our trip.” Then Kylie said “I told her she can stay there so the kids feel safe.”

We spend the weekend sitting around the house. David, Heather and Zoey come by on Sunday for dinner. And we sit and talk about their up coming trip and then ours over the summer. I tell them they can stay here so our kids fell safe. They say no problem and we know Zoey loves it here. Zoey says “I get to stay two weeks here.” We all look at her and say “yes Zoey you get to spend two weeks here with us.” We say our goodbyes till the next time we get together. Well David says see you and the kids tomorrow in class. And then I tell Zoey “make sure you have extra clothes and panties tomorrow.” She then says “yes sir. Mr. Davis.”

Later that night Ms. Van Horne calls. To tells me that Zack has come out of his coma. He then asked to see his mommy and daddy. But what had shocked her most is when he asked for Katie-Boo, Taylor-Bug and Zoey-Woey. I can bring Katie and Taylor but you need to call the Vaughn’s about Zoey.

Next Chapter
Little Boy-Girl 17 a Very Merry Christmas

up
74 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos