Badasses Of the Multiverse: Book 4: Chapter 02

Printer-friendly version

Badasses Of The Multiverse: Book 4: “The Jock, The Nerd, The Bounty Hunters, And The Crazy Chicks.”

Chapter Two: “Sunny Insanity.”

By Paul Cousins.

Copyright Disclaimer: All copyrighted places, characters, items, and events, within the story, are held by their current owners. No profit is being made on this work of fiction.

(_)

Reality, Farscape Reality, Place, Peacekeeper Armada, aboard Scorpius' flagship command carrier.

It has been twenty minutes since the break out, as the brothers followed closely behind Annie.

The three of them made their way through hallways and stairwell, as Annie battled her way through wave after wave of black armor, and domed helmet clad, pulse rifle armed, peacekeeper security forces.

Annie used her red bladed lightsaber to both deflect blasts, from both her and the brothers, while using the lightsaber to also cut into her enemies. Annie also used, what the brother guess was, telekinesis to deal with the peacekeepers that were too far away for from her lightsaber.

Currently, Stan, Lewis, and Annie, remained unharmed

Stan whispered, “I am glad she is on our side.”

Lewis softly replied, “I agree. She is a walking killing machine.”

Just then, Annie had dealt with the security forces that had been in the room.

As the three walked through another hatch, and into another hallway. Stan thought, 'Considering fictional realities exist. And the way she is using the energy sword, with the telekinesis. I have to ask.”

Stan questioned, “You are like a jedi from Star Wars? Aren't you?”

Stan thought, 'Even with the red energy blade, she could not be a Sith. A Sith would not help us.'

Without turning to face the brothers, Annie laughed, as she continued walking. She then said, “Your parents didn't tell you anything? Did they?”

Lewis deadpanned, “Apparently not.”

Then, the next wave of peacekeepers showed up, and Annie fought them.

As Annie used her lightsaber to deflect the pulse blasts back on the attackers, killing them, thought the force, she sense they were about to flanked.

Fortunately, Annie had killed all, but one, of the attackers. Whom was to far away to kill with her melee skills.

Annie used her telekinesis to knock the peacekeeper around, on her feet, so the guard could not her pulse rifle to shot at them.

Annie threw lightsaber, as she turned back towards the brothers. She used the force to close the hatch they had just passed through, and warp the door, so it could not open.

Meanwhile, the brothers watched as the spinning red lightsaber head towards the peacekeeper.

As the peacekeeper turned around, the peacekeeper had just enough time to see the lightsaber blade decapitate her.

While the dead peacekeeper fell to the ground, and spinning lightsaber returned towards them as like a boomerang.

As the lightsaber came within fifteen feet of them, it began to slow down as it stopped spinning, with the blade pointing away from them.

At the same time, Annie turned around to face the lightsaber. She held out her right hand, and the hilt of the lightsaber slid effortlessly into the grip of her right hand.

Annie then sensed no immediate danger. She pointed her lightsaber directly down to her right side, as she turned to face the brothers. She asked, in a casual tone of voice, “So, boys, how big of fans are you to the Star Wars movies and others series, are you?”

Lewis answered, “We used to be really into Star Wars, when we were kids. But eventually, other priorities forced us to slack off on such hobbies.”

Annie inquired, “Fair enough. Any questions you have about Star Wars?”

Stat stated, “The only issue we have left, when it comes to Star Wars, is we could not decide who of the main characters was the better starfighter pilot. I say it was, Luke Skywalker. He is younger, and more healthier.”

Lewis spoke up, “I say it was, Darth Vader. He just has more experience.”

Annie answered, “Luke is the better pilot. He is better at remaining calm under pressure. That is a useful trait to have... Vader has always had trouble with that ability. Trust me on this. I know. Now, I believe the nearest shuttle bay is about fifty meters this way.”

Annie then turned and started walking the hallway in front of them, as the boys followed close behind her.

(_)

Meanwhile, in Scorpius' office, Scorpius was sitting in her chair, behind her desk, as she was getting regular reports of the jail break, which started just minutes after the break out, from a nearby brig, on her flagship.

Scorpius mentally berated herself in disappointment, 'I should have seen this coming. I honestly should have. This situation was staring me in the face, and I missed it. I have long since studied all the pop-culture that John was raised on. Which made him the crazy awesome individual I got to know so well.'

'Speaking of the term, crazy awesome, I even read up on that website, Tvtropes. I especially found the Evil Overlord List to be enlightening.'

'Though, humanity is not as technologically advanced as us, we have seriously underestimated the intelligence, wisdom, and creativity that humanity has attained, as whole.'

'I have to admit to myself, I was tempted to put the brothers into a VIP suite, in the command carrier, with several beautiful whores, to give them a night's entertainment. They would have been eating out of my hands by morning.'

'Still, I considered that doing so would be tasteless. Corrupting them like that would just not be right. I am not Grayza. Speaking of which, killing that bitch made my day.'

'Besides being purged of my Scarran side, and becoming a pure blooded Sebacean. I consider watching the Farscape Peacekeeper mini-series finale to be a major turning point in my takeover of the peacekeepers.'

'The Farscape series allowed me to learn from my mistakes in ways I previously was unable to do so. And the mini-series showed so much. Such as never give a pregnant woman, going through labor, a loaded weapon.'

'Also, the mini-series showed that political assassinations can backfire, when they are fully documented.'

'While, I could not use the mini-series itself as evidence, it did point me in the directions I needed to gather evidence.'

'It is not surprising that Grayza was able to get her hooks into Grand Chancellor Maryk. With that implanted gland in her body, in her chest, that produced heppel oil.'

'As John would likely say. If John, with his incredible will power, could fall under the influence of heppel oil, for a time. Then, Maryk would be putty in Grayza's hands. I am not sure when she first came to influence Maryk. But, I believe that much of her support in the peacekeeper command structure, came from the strings she used to pull Maryk with.'

'Though, the alluring effects of heppel oil, on its victims is temporary. And a victim does slowly build a tolerance to the effects of heppel oil.'

'Grayza likely poison Maryk because he was building a tolerance to heppel oil. And he would eventually come to his senses.'

'Still, Grayza should have not used poison to murder Grand Chancellor Maryk. Even if she disposed of his body, afterward. Maryk was many things. But, he was not a fool. Though, he tastes in women were questionable, and ultimately proved fatal for him. But, I have had similar experiences. Such as Natira and Sikozu.'

'Fortunately, I survived such betrayals because I believe in being prepared for anything.'

'While, I did not agree with many of Maryk's policies. He was a good leader for the Peacekeepers. And I feel that many of the policies that I disagreed with, which he supported, had originated from Grayza.'

'Also, Maryk knew, that given his position, that someone may try to kill him at the least expected moment. And he was proven correct.'

'Years ago, Maryk had an implant put into him, that constantly monitored his vital, and scanned for any poisons. To my knowledge, only a handful of people know of this implant. Such as Maryk's personal doctor.'

'Clearly, Grayza did not know of this implant, or she would have covered her tracks more thoroughly. I only knew of this, due to my diligence of studying every angle I could, in maintaining my command authority within the Peacekeepers.'

'Given the circumstances of his death, those monitoring his vitals quickly realized that they had just witnessed a coup. And they wisely escaped in the confusion of the Peacekeeper-Scarran War.'

'Still, finding out who was there. Who knew. Who left. And tracking them down was not too difficult for someone of my abilities. And they were more than willing to provide the records of Maryk's death, in exchange for their protection. I gave them the protection they desired, in exchanged for the records.'

'All of the witnesses whom helped me were rewarded. They are now wealthy, and living in hiding on some of the much better worlds in Peacekeeper controlled space.'

'With the evidence in hand. I then pulled together those that would support me. Fortunately, Grayza had made a lot of enemies within the Peacekeeper hierarchy, and it was not very difficult to pull together a secret coalition to deal with her.'

'After I garnered the needed support within the Peacekeeper organization, we confronted Grayza. Since the records of Maryk's death showed he had consumed liquid right before his death, and when we found a non-traceable poison that caused the exact type of death he had, within Grayza's personal quarters, her guilt was confirmed.'

'There was a secret trial, and she was soon executed. Though publicly, her death was reported to be a shuttle accident.'

'After her death, I found that becoming Grand Chancellor was even more easier than I suspected. Ironically, Grayza has already done most of the work for me.'

'During the full annual cycle, in which Grayza controlled the Peacekeepers. She replaced most of upper level ranks of the Peacekeepers with those completely loyal to her.'

'The lower level ranking Peacekeepers had to be forced to watch as those officers they respected were replaced with sycophants that was solely loyal to Grayza, and not the Peacekeepers.'

'Those that were replaced were either forced into retirement, demoted in rank, reassigned away from her power base, or killed outright in ways that were made to look like accidents, or health related deaths.'

'I, and my crew, were some of the first to be dealt with these reassignments. Given how much I have survived, Grayza knew better than to try to kill me. And she knew I would not retire. Along with this, I still has enough influence to prevent from being demoted in rank. Especially, since I had a direct part in stopping the Peacekeeper-Scarran War.'

'So, Grayza just had my commander carrier reassigned to the Peacekeeper-Scarran border, to see if the Scarrans had better luck with killing me.'

'This was when Chang's second in command, Lotton, found me. When he first appeared in my personal quarters, unannounced, I was more intrigued than anything else. Given my ability to see heat, which I kept with the change, along with my intelligence, strength, and a few other things, I could immediately tell that he was a human.'

'I asked how he just appeared out of nowhere. He gladly answered my question. He then explained who he was. Where he was from. Whom he worked for.'

'Lotton then made his offer. He would help me, in exchange for advice on dealing with John. Then, he explained why he knew so much about me. That I and my entire reality was the work of human fiction.'

'I did not fully believe Lotton's claim of my reality being human fiction. But, he then offered to bring me evidence. I allowed him to leave. He returned roughly two hundred microts later, with a human lap top computer, a large box of disc, a smaller box with discs, a power cord for the computer, a power adapter.'

'Though, I had to modified the power adapter, to allow me to use the electricity the peacekeeper technology used, to safely power the human computer. Though, for a person of my talents. This was surprisingly easy, and quick, task to accomplish.'

'While Lotton presented me with those gifts, he explained the computer was so I could view the discs. He explained the large box was the Farscape series. The small box contained the mini-series finale to Farscape. That this was the fictional series of my reality. He did warn me watching this could break my sanity.

Also, he stated he would return in seven solar days for my answer to his offer. To give me time to think on his offer.'

'As soon as I had the power adapter modified, and the computer turned on, and logged in. In the privacy of my own office. I began watching the Farscape series, from the first episode. And I soon realized Lotton's claims were correct.'

'Due my duties. And needed rest, and other activities. I could not watch the series all the time. As such, it took me six solar days to watch the entire series. And my sanity did take a few minor hits. But, I did learn a lot about John, the others, and myself. Including, my mistakes.'

'Seven solar days after Lotton left, he returned to my personal quarters. I told him that I accepted his offer.'

'Lotton then took me to Chang's tower. Where I talked to Chang. And the three of us. Lotton, Chang, and myself, finalized our bargain.'

'And what Lotton and Chang offered me was beyond even my greatest desires. What they delivered was even greater than I had hoped.'

'I found having my gender changed to a woman was a small price to pay for being purged of my Scarran side. I am now a pure, healthy Sebacean, and I looked like healthy Sebacean, as well. I even resembled my mother in appearance. But, I kept all my strengthens, and Chang's process even extended made a younger adult women, gave me greater health, and increase my longevity.'

'All in all, I was very happy with the results. And I consider it a bonus that I am now very pleasing to the eyes of others.'

'I gained so much in return for so little.'

'Along with changes to my body. By helping Lotton and Chang, I was given access to the reality jumping technology and research. And that was just the start of what I learned while in Chang's Tower. The other technology and knowledge was just as valuable.'

'When Chang's organization fell, I escaped with the technology and knowledge I acquired. Taking it back to my Command Carrier. For those on my Carrier, I was only gone for two hundred microts.'

'Though, convincing Captain Braca, and the others of the crew, of who I was, was a bit of a chore. But, once that was achieved, I realized I could implement my plan for taking over the Peacekeepers from Grayza.'

'Originally, due to my nature as a hybrid, I had planned to either put Captain Braca, or someone else in charge the Peacekeepers. They did not even have to be a puppet, as long as someone competent was in charge of the Peacekeepers, that was all that mattered to me. And I was sure that Braca could have done the job.'

'Though, now that I had been purged of my Scarran side, I could take the reigns of leadership myself. I made sure that I pass the purity tests. I checked three times. With every test I could find on the matter. The test results were always the same. That I was now a pure Sebacean.'

'Next, before word got back to Grayza of my change, I rounded up all the high ranking Peacekeeper officers that had weathered her political purges, and whom would like to help replace her.'

'Arranging this meeting, in secret, and quickly, was easy enough. I just used one of Chang's new small reality jump devices. This allowed me all the time I needed to bring them together, and meet with them. With them on being gone from their posts for a few hundred microts. A hardly noticeable amount of time.'

'When I had these officers together, along with Braca, I made my offer. I would give the peacekeepers the reality technology, which they had just seen used, first hand, along with other technology to the Peacekeepers. In exchange for their help in removing Grayza, and lending me their support for becoming the next Grand Chancellor of the Peacekeepers, for one solar cycle. Should, I do a good job, they would continue to support of myself, as their leader, for the foreseeable future.'

'Everyone there knew that I was a man... And I guess now, woman of my word. I stated that if I failed in my duties as leader of the peacekeepers, I would resigned from the position, on my own.'

'Fortunately, my intelligence, loyalty, and leadership were never in question. My weapons breakthroughs spoke for themselves. I had some of the best genuine crew evaluations in the fleet. And my leadership in battle and politics was well respected. Even though I left my post, I did so to save the Peacekeepers from destruction from the Scarrans. And my actions saved the Peacekeepers from a losing to the Scarrans. So, I was not reprimanded my absence. Nor, did those at the meeting, hold my actions against me.'

'And the technology I was offering them was too tempting to pass up.'

'I even offered the evidence of how Grayza had murdered Maryk, to take over the peacekeepers. Once those present learned of this, they were further displeased with Grayza.'

'Their one worry was about the fact that I was a hybrid.'

'But, I pointed out that given my changed appearance, the question of me being a hybrid was put into question.'

'I think willingly submitted myself to spend three days of being subject to every test the officers could think of, to both prove that I was Scorpius, and now a pure Sebacean.'

'Though, this was an unpleasant experience, is necessary for my goals. And once it was established that I was Scorpius and now a pure Sebacean woman, they accept my offer.'

'With the help of the reality devices, and my new allies, I was able to collect the further evidence to condemn Grayza, revoke her authority, try her for treason, and have her executed by firing squad. And I personally made sure the body was hers, before I personally incinerated her body.'

'Removing her subordinates was not a problem. Though, I realized that having them killed might poison my relationship with my new allies. Instead, I decided to just have this discharged from peacekeepers service. While, I did make sure to keep tabs on the more troublesome ones.'

'Then, I started to rebuild the Peacekeepers. Along with giving assignments that my new allies could handle. And I tracked down a brought back a number of Peacekeeper officers that were forced into retirements. I reinstated their ranks, authority, and position. This ingratiated them to me. Making them loyal to me, as well. And this help my authority with those whom were loyal to those I reinstated.'

'For those that helped my rise to power, whom that I could not find a direct place for in my command. I either gave them planetary governorships. Or, I would simply make sure they had a wonder retirements, where they and their families would be well taken of. None of them were unhappy with these offers. And this reinforced my relationship with my allies, and those that still influenced in my chain of command.'

'Also, I began research in the reality technology, and other technologies I had taken from Chang. And the Peacekeepers intelligence branch started to clandestinely chart the multiverse.'

'I was careful not to make the same mistakes as Chang did. I did not steal from the multiverse, I only had the multiverse studied and charted. I did not want to end up a hedonist like Chang.'

'Though, during my time in Chang's tower, I quickly realized that Chang changed herself into a woman. With her using a cyberdroid double, that looked like her male form. I even learned that the fictional series she and the reality her Tower was located in, was title the Black Lagoon anime. Which I have a copies of. And I have watched. Including, the english dub version, that I learned many of those from that series, prefer, over the original japanese dialogue, considering know english, and not japanese. With I find amusing, on several levels.'

'I have even collected the nine Black Lagoon mange volumes, and read them, as well.'

'When the Scarrans learned I was now in charge Peacekeepers, my appointed to the position of Grand Chancellor nearly started a war. But, I made them a simple offer. They stay on their side of the border. The Peacekeepers stay on our side of the border. And we continue to abide by the treaty.'

'Given my reputation, and known abilities. They wisely accepted my offer.'

'In addition, I ordered that no one was to go after John Crichton, his family, nor his friends, unless they asked, and received my permission first. And they had a good frelling reason to make the request, or they would face my fury.'

'I repeated, my order twice, to make sure that it was understood. And from what I have learned, my order has been obey to leave John, his family, and his friends alone, has been obeyed.'

'Last I heard. After John returned from helping defeat Chang. That he, and those with him, are happily living their lives, in peace, on board Moya, as they travel the galaxy.'

'At the end of my first solar cycle as Grand Chancellor of the Peacekeepers, my allies within the upper Peacekeeper ranks all agreed I was doing a fantastic job, and that I should remain leader of the Peacekeepers.'

'Nine solar cycles later, the Peacekeepers have never been stronger. I even altered a number of Peacekeepers policies in dealing with our job of maintaining order, so as to make our job easier to do, while not antagonizing those governments and populations we oversee.'

'Basically, I changed the shoot first and ask questions later policy, to a, be prepared to fight, but try not to start a fight, policy. Also, other changes were that peacekeepers grunts, before going to a world, to police that population, will have a through understanding of the culture and people they will be meeting, so as not to start a fight, but still be able to finish it.'

'Along those lines, I abolished the policy of 'Irreversible Contamination'. How can my peacekeepers deal with other culture and species, if my subordinates are afraid of even talking to them. For fear of being accused of irreversible contamination, and being put to death.'

'Also, training of peacekeepers is no longer so lethal. Those that fail are assigned to menial tasks. This has reduced our need for drafting children into training and service, which I find disgusting, and I working on abolishing. Along with these changes, I reduced the need of hiring of outside support in certain situations.'

'I also abolished the 'no romantic relationship' regulation. Especially, with this regulation dealt with procreation. This is no longer a crime, in of itself. Though, I still placed strict regulations on the matter. So, I could maintain discipline, and structure, within the rank.'

'But, the peacekeepers now have guidelines and regulations to follow on the matter. If they chose to pursue a relationship with each other. And I grant a general amnesty for all those whom likely did it. Including those that were caught, and not killed. As long as they reported their actions, and then followed the guidelines and regulations I set up for these relationships.'

'These simple changes, along with a few other changes, have garnered much loyalty and support from myself, from both within the Peacekeeper ranks, those governments, and sometimes much of the various populations, that are within the Peacekeepers' authority.'

'I have even kept the Scarrans from going to war with us. Still, with the reality technology, which I have kept secret from the Scarrans, and many other enemies the peacekeepers, for this long. And with that technology, if we went war with them, it would be a very one sided battle. With them on the losing end.'

'Though, given the secrecy, open use of reality technology is against my orders... For right now. I hope someday that will change, with the creation of a multiversal hyperspace gate system.'

'On that noted, I am not sure how, but likely due to not having agonizing health problems, along with no longer having the Scarrans natural hotblooded nature and tempter, I am much more calmer as a Sebacean woman. I like the way I currently feel. It is nice to be at peace with myself. I can think so much more clearly now.'

'My hatred for the Scarrans has also cooled to the point of where I no longer want to exterminate every last one of them, to where I just done given damn about them. As long as they behave, and stay out of peacekeeper affairs.'

'Still, these was one loose end in dealing with Grayza. Her healthy infant daughter. Whom Grayza gave birth to, soon after the end of the Peacekeeper-Scarran War.'

'I willfully allowed Grayza's daughter to live. And I made sure that Grayza's daughter was adopted by a nice, fairly well off Sebacean couple, in a very stable home, on a nice planet. I made sure that any genetic abnormalities that flags on her medical check ups, would be ignored, unless they were affecting her health. In which case, I would be immediately informed.'

'And I check up on her every few months, to make sure things are going well with her. I want to insure that she has a good life. So inevitably, when she does grow up, learns about me killing her mother, and calls me on it. I can point out how good life I gave her.'

'Though, I can see that is going to cause me, John, and John's family problems in the future. I checked her DNA, she is the child of both Grayza and John. But, at least when she does confront me, the girl, more likely the case, the grown woman will be well adjusted enough to not immediately become violent.'

'The one problem about being genre savvy, is that I know if I had tried to killer that girl, she would have somehow survive, and grow up with a thirst for vengeance against me. At least, with the situation as it is now, I know where she is, I know she is doing fine, and I know she is sane.'

'And presently, I have time to figure out what I am going to tell her when she grows up, and asks about her biological parents. Including my killing of her mother. But, also how her mother raped her father. That is quite the reverse of my situation. I already realize that this is going to be interesting conversation. At least I have copies of the Farscape series, to prove how evil her biological mother was. But, I will have to be careful in how I show her the series, so her mind does not completely snap from the revelation.'

'Given how manipulative and honorless Grayza was, I do not even want to think about how she would have corrupt her and Crichton's child. The only reason I did not turn the child over to John and Aeryn is that it would have create problems with their relationship, and their son, in having to deal with a child that was not biologically related to both of them. The girl would just be a reminder of some of the darker times in their lives. So, I figured given the girl a fresh start, would be better for her.'

'As of right now, the girl is current ten cycles old. She is goes to well accredited school. She is getting good grades. She has a nice set of friends. And her adopted family truly loves her, along with treating her well. Her adopted parents even had children of their own. And the girl and her step-siblings get along well. I could not hope for a better outcome with her.'

'But, even so, that girl will be one issue that I will have to deal with someday. Just not today.'

'Now, to deal with current matters, which require my attention.'

Scorpius stated into the intercom on her desk, “What is the current status to the two human teenage boys? As I said before, I do not want those boys harmed in any way. They are the keys to my current plans.”

The female voice of a peacekeeper officers on the other end stated, “Grand Chancellor Scorpius, we have been trying to avoid hitting the boys. And security cameras show that they have not yet been harmed. Instead, we have been focusing on the woman. But, she fights like a Luxan Orican Paladin. We are unable to stop her with just infantry forces. And we cannot pull out the heavy weapons.”

Scorpius requested, “Commander Meka, describe this woman.”

Meka answered, “She looks to be a young Sebacean woman. Fair skin, brown hair. She is wearing brown robe, and using some sort cylinder shaped weapon in her hands. Her weapon emits a constant red energy blade, from one of the ends of the cylinder.”

Scorpius mentally cursed, 'Annie! Frell! Of all the people to sneak on board my ship, it had to be her!'

Scorpius then forced herself to calm down. She then said, in a calm tone of voice, “Commander Meka, I know who this woman is. And while I understand why you are making this request. Please, understand that I will not authorize use of such weapons in our own home. Where are they now?”

Meka answered, “They are almost to shuttle bay number twelve.”

Scorpius ordered, “Let them be. The woman is a literal a force of nature, and beyond our abilities to handle, without destroying large sections of this ship. Getting her off this ship takes priority to capturing the boys. We will just have to recapture the boys, later.” She mentally added, 'I will have other opportunities to bring the boys back. That is what back up plans are for. Also, I wonder...'

Scorpius inquired, “Also, why was I not informed of this woman's capture immediately after she was caught?”

Meka answered, “We are still trying to determine the reason for that. From the audio and video recordings of her capture. What we guess is that she also has mental powers, like a Delvian mystic. And she convinced those whom captured her to wait to inform their superiors until they identified her. And she must have also tricked them into not searching her for weapons.”

Scorpius responded, “Understood. Do not reprimand those that captured her. They had no way of knowing how dangerous she was. Though, we will have to be better next time.”

Meka replied, “Yes, Grand Chancellor.”

Scorpius reached out and hit a button on her desk to cut the communication to the intercom on her desk.

Scorpius leaned back in her chair, as she thought, with mild annoyance, 'Well, for Annie, or should I say, Vader, to show up and spy on me. It shows that I have started to attract the attention of others. Maybe it was her mysterious force, or something else. But eventually, this will get back to her friends, including John Crichton, himself.'

'And since I am letting them escape, I need to make this look good. So, they think I am not just letting them go.'

'With the anti-reality jumping field I have, I am guess that Annie will put the brothers on a ship, and get them out of here, with her reality device. Meanwhile, she will stayed behind. And in doing so, she will only cause more damage, until I fool her into getting one of my reality devices. And it will have to be a working device, or her force will warn her if it is trap.'

'A force master can be as dangerous as John on bad day. This battle is already costly. I need to prevent the cost of this battle from becoming catastrophic. So, how do I get her off my ship... Perhaps I should just take a page from John's playbook... That might work. And it is so simply.'

Scorpius then sat up, and she activated the intercom on her desk.

She stated, “Commander Meka. I have orders for you. Those guards whom captured the woman. Given we are tracking the woman. Give those guards a basic reality device, with orders to simply give to her, so she can leave. When it is confirmed she has the device, shutdown the anti-reality teleportation field, until we are sure she has left. Then raise the field back up.'

'Though, make sure the anti-reality teleortation field is shutdown for no more than five minutes. Also, do a sensor sweep of the ship, after she has left, to make sure no one, nor weapons, have come on board, during the dropping of our defenses.”

Meka replied, “Yes sir.”

Scorpius thought, 'If they die. They die. If not, then in living they show the competence to remain living. And either way, I get that bitch off my ship. Now, about the boys...'

Scorpius said, “Also, I expect a ship to leave the command carrier soon. Do not destroy it. Instead used the frag cannons to fire a few warning shoots, towards the ship. Use level eight flares to go off as a safe distance from the front of the ship. And when life signs disappear from the ship, send a retrieval team for the ship.”

Meka stated, “Yes sir.”

Scopius thought, 'That should scare the boys into thinking about home. Or, some other place that they feel is safe, when they jump realities. That should narrow down the search. Still, I will have to find people to go after them. Most peacekeepers lack the creativity and inventiveness needed for multiverse retrieval of people. Even the disruptor agents. And tracking devices for reality are a poor substitute. So, who do I send after the boys, to capture them...'

'Those types of people might work, but they will not be gentle... It looks like I may have to sacrifice one of the boys to get what I need. It would be sad, but that maybe necessary. Though, I hope not. And I can take precautions to prevent that event from happening. For if one of them dies, it will make it more difficult to get the other to cooperate.'

'I am so glad I made this list, a few cycles ago.'

Scorpius then punched up a list on her terminal, as she commented, “And Commander, I am sending you a list of locations, places, and times, for people I know of. I wish for you to send our best agents, that are not out on the field, on an invitation missions.”

“To inquire those on this list, for potential freelance retrieve work, for a fee, including equipment and other items. I will work out the details after we have this woman offer this ship.”

“Our agents are to bring them here. If they say no, leave them be.”

Meka responded, “Yes, Grand Chancellor.”

Scorpius then cut the communication again, as she mentally reflected, 'Well, with luck, and some effort, I can still salvage this situation. Now, I just have to prepare an inspiration speech for my soon to be hired personal of freelance professionals and rogues.'

(_)

Around that moment, in another part of the flagship command carrier, Annie, Stan, and Lewis walked into a shuttle bay, which Annie had lead the brothers to.

They saw that there were several different types of spaceships parked in the hug shuttle bay.

When they were all inside the bay, Annie came to a stop. The brothers stopped right behind her.

Annie turned off her lightsaber. Though, she held her weapon in her right hand.

Next, Annie turned to look at the boys, as she said, “I sense no one around. Still be on your guard.”

Annie then turned, and looked around the room, at the spaceships, as she commented, “Now, which one will do the job of getting you boys out of here?” She then saw the ship she was looking for, as she stated, “That one will do.”

Annie then walked over to the ship Annie picked out.

The boys followed Annie to the side of what looked to be a small personnel transport shuttle.

Annie walked to the right side of the ship, and to a small panel by the side of the hatch. She punched a button.

A second later, the hatch lower to the ground, creating a set of steps into the ship.

Annie said, “Follow me.”

The boys did so, as all three got into the ship, and headed for the cockpit.

They soon came to a stop in front of the two seat cockpit, with Annie standing between the two cockpit seats. The gap between the two seats was large enough to allow a person to stand in place.

Annie turned around, to face the brothers. She explained, “Now boys, for your first lesson on the multiverse. That being, even thought the language, and systems of measurements are different, some things across the multiverse are the usually same. Such, as the basic layouts of cockpit controls. This is like a starfighter cockpit. Do either of you know how to pilot a starfighter?”

Lewis asked, “Do zipcraft count?”

Annie replied, “Yes.”

Lewis replied, “Good. Because a few years ago, our parents, with Faye and Jet, taught us the basics to flying zipcraft.”

Annie thought, 'It figures those two would be the one's to teach these boys, considering they are good friends with Ed.' She stated, “Then, you should be fine. You are also going to need this.” She then pulled out a small TV remote shaped device, from her left, front pants pocket.

She handed the reality device to Stan.

Stan looked at the device. It was shaped like a TV remote, with a numerical pad in the center of the device, and red button near the middle, among the numerical buttons. There was also an LED screen at the top of the device.

Annie stated, “This is my reality jumping device. Stand near each other, press the red button, and it will take you where you want to go.”

Lewis inquired, “What do you mean?”

Annie replied, “Don't ask how it works. I never bothered to find out myself. Though, I do know for a fact that you mother knows the formulas to these devices. She has build plenty of them over the years for us.”

Stan looked up from the device, as he grumbled, “And none of them for us.”

Annie point out, “Actually, I believe this is one of the devices she, herself, built.”

Lewis said, “Thank you. I guess it is sort of like in Star Wars, when Luke received his father's lightsaber.”

Annie thought about Lewis' comment for a few seconds. She then burst out laughing, as she stated, “I guess it is. And I guess that would make me the Obiwan. Oh the irony.”

Lewis thought, 'I wonder why she thinks this ironic. Though, we don't have time for this. Also, I have another question for her.' He asked, “If you had this device on you. Why you have us use this in the brig? It would have saved us a lot of trouble.”

Annie heard Lewis' question. She forced herself to stop laughing and calm down, as she said, “I snuck on this ship, using a shuttle. Once I was here, I was soon discovered. So, I tried to use my reality device, and it did not work. So, I let them capture me, because a battle, as we have seen, would only draw more attention for Scorpius.”

“It seems that reason I could not escape is that Scorpius has some sort of anti-reality jumping field on this Command Carrier. Which is understandable, given how crazy prepared that woman is. It makes sense she would not want to have to deal with uninvited guests, nor weapons.”

Lewis agreed, “True. From what we know of her, she is very thorough about everything she does. Now, let's get out of here.”

Annie stated, “Sorry, I cannot go with you. Someone has to stay behind, and open the bay doors. Since the control tower is right by this shuttle bay, it will only take me a minute or two, to get there, and use the controls to open the doors. The bay doors are straight out of the front windows. You cannot miss them.”

Lewis thought, 'I wonder? Let's drop the term, and see if she takes the bait.' He suggested, “Why don't you just use the force to open the bay doors?”

Annie looked Lewis, as she calmly explained, “So, you figured out I use the force. Okay. Still, to answer you question. Those bay doors are design to having a ship crash into them and stay in one place. I am powerful. But, not that powerful. Besides, if I tried to use the force to make the doors open, I risk warping the doors, and having them be stuck in place. Then, we really would be screwed.”

Lewis thought, 'So, she does use the force. And the Star Wars reality is real.'

Stan realized, 'She really does use the force. Still, I do have a question of my own, for her.' He commented, “So, that is why no Jedi tried to open sliding metal doors with the force?”

Annie replied, “Exactly.”

Lewis suggested, “We could wait for you.”

Annie responded, “There is not enough time. Once those bay doors open completely, they will soon start to close, by an override command, that I will have to fight, to give you time to leave.”

As Stan held up the device, he pointed out, “Without this device, you won't be able to escape.”

Annie responded, “Scorpius has access to her own reality devices. I will just find, and take, one of hers. You have already seen that I can handle myself in a fight. While you cannot.”

Stan admitted, “That is a fair point.”

Lewis requested, “Annie. Before you leave, could you please show us where the, on, switch is for this ship.

Annie just smirked, as she turned around, and faced the cockpit. She then punched a button. All the lights on the dashboard came on.

Annie then turned around, to face the boys. She said, “See you later, boys.” She then walked between the brothers, and towards the hatch. A few seconds later, Annie exited the ship.

When Annie exited the ship, she use the outside panel shut the hatch.

As the hatch shut, and sealed itself, the two brothers got into the cockpit seats. Lewis go into the left cockpit seat, and Stand got into the right cockpit seat.

Stan looked down at the reality device, as he requested, “Lewis, you drive. I am going to looked at this device.”

Lewis cautioned, “Okay. But, you do remember that Mom and Dad taught us to never touch a red button unless we absolutely have too.”

Stan stated, “Oh, I remember.”

Lewis commented, “So, I guess we just wait here for the doors to open?”

Stan looked up from the device, as he answered, “Yes.” He then looked at the control panel, and the steering yokes, as he stated, “Well, except for the alien language and numbers, Annie was right, this does look like the controls of a zipcraft. We should be able to operate it.”

Lewis stated, “Let's hope so. Or, this is going to be the shorted trip in history.”

Stan commented, “Agreed. Also, there is something about Annie. I cannot place my finger on it, but it is like I have seen her somewhere before.”

Lewis said, “I know. It is like we have seen her a lot, but my mind is drawing a blank on where.”

Stan stated, “And that did look like a lightsaber.”

Lewis commented, “It likely is. When I dropped the term, the force. She admitted that she use the force. Instead of just saying she used telekinesis. She is probably a jedi.”

Stan pointed out, “I agree that she is a force user, as well. The problem is that I am sure you realize how many human and near-human jedi woman there are in the Star Wars franchise.”

Lewis replied, “I know. It is a needle in a haystack. And that is not counting the extras. But, she had a red energy blade on her lightsaber. That is a sith lightsaber.”

Stan stated, “I noticed that, as well. That is why I said, force iser, and not, jedi. Though, that woman was to nice to be sith. Sith don't help the helpless. Such as us.”

Lewis responded, “Good point.”

The brothers then noticed the bay doors start to open.

Lewic commented, “That was quickly.”

Stan stated, “Yes. It was. And that is our cue.”

Lewis started working the controls, as he said, “Looks like Annie just bailed us out. Let's see if I can get this thing in the air before these doors fully open.”

A few seconds later, Lewis had the ship in the air, with the ship heading towards the bay doors.

Though, Lewis took it slowly, so as to give the doors time to open to where his ship would fit.

Seconds later, their transport shuttle was able to exit the shuttle bay, and into space.

Stan commented, “Something just occurred to me. What if they shoot us down?”

Lewis cracked a grin, as he pointed out, “With those guns, we would be dead before we knew it. Besides, our teacher wants us alive.”

Stan agreed, “Good point. Get us out of here.”

Lewis said, “My thoughts exactly. Let's see what this baby can do.”

Lewis the pushed the engines to full, as he flew the shuttle as fast as he could away from the command carrier. A few seconds later, he turned slightly so, as to keep going away from the other parts of the fleet, as well.

Stan looked down at his device, as he said, “How far do you think we need to go, before we can use the device?”

Suddenly, Scorpius' Commander Carrier Flagship fired one round with one of its frag cannons, towards the boys' ship.

The shot missed them, and continued going further in front of them, until it went off in the distance with a large explosion.

The boys were shocked at the size of the explosion, as Lewis redundantly inquired, “Did you see that?”

Stan answered, “Yes. I think this is far enough.”

Lewis said, “I agree.”

Stan and Lewis got out of their seats and stood near each other, in the gap between the two cockpit seats.

Stan commented, “Annie said, stand close together, push the red button, and the device will take us where we want to go. The question, is how do we tell device where we want to go?”

Lewis said, “I tried to ask her what she meant, but she misunderstood the question. With her thinking I was asking how the device worked. And not how to work the device.”

Stan said, “Listen. We are geniuses. And this is a simple push single button operation. We can figure this out.”

Lewis asked, “But, how did you navigate?”

Stan stated, “I don't know. But, it cannot be that hard. It has only one big red button. This thing was clearly designed to be idiot-proof.”

Lewis suggested, “Okay. Perhaps we are overtaking the problem. Let's just push the red button, and find out what happens.”

Stan said, “Okay. I just want to see Mom and Dad.” He then pushed the red button.

The next thing the brother knew was sudden brightness, and a sense of falling for two seconds, before they felt themselves hitting some things that broke their fall, while they landed on the dirt below them.

As their eyes adjusted to the light, the first thing they noticed was the sunny, pearl blue, afternoon sky above them.

Then, they looked around and saw that they were in a large, grassy field, with forest lines being tropical trees and bushes.

The area was warm, with a light breeze.

That was not the most interesting part.

The most interesting part was they they were surrounded by women, all of whom were wearing bikinis. There were also some teenagers that either wore bikinis, or one piece swimsuits. And a few younger girls in one piece swimsuits.

Then, they looked down, and they saw whom had broken their fall. Five teenagers girls, around their age. All of whom were in bikinis. Of the five teenage girls, there were two blonds with tanned skin. Two redheads with tanned skin. And one dark haired girl with brown dreadlocks.

It was then they noticed the snack table behind them.

To the boys' credit, they were not sexually turned off by the situation, because both of them knew something was very wrong with the situation, given they saw no men, nor boys around.

Everyone went dead silent, with they all looked at the brothers.

The only sounds were the wind, and the surf breaking in this distance.

Everyone was stunned by the situation. Waiting for someone else to make the first move.

(_)

In the distance, Ed and Bob, in her female form, looked at the two teenage boys in the distance. Like the rest of the women present, both were wearing bikinis.

Ed asked, “I wonder who those two foolish men are?”

Bob answered, “Ed, I think I know who they are. I recognized that jacket from anywhere. That is Stan.”

Ed took on a mask of worry, as she added for her husband, “And the other has to be Lewis. But, how did they get here?”

Bob answered, “How, doesn't matter right now. We just got to stop this situation from going very badly for our sons.”

(_)

By the snack table, Stan and Lewis looked at each other, then the women again, then at the mansion at the distance, and finally back to each other.

Stan made sure he still gripped their reality device, as the brother suddenly jumped up, and ran as quickly as they could, for the mansion.

Instantly, most of the women, and teenager girls, ran right after them, in a stampede.

(_)

In the distance, the brothers' parents watched in horror, as their sons were being chased by many of their friends, whom did not realize who they were chasing.

Ed said, “I think we are too late.”

Bob stated, “Not necessarily. Not if we get to the women, before they get to the boys.”

Ed and Bob ran towards the crowd heading for the mansion.

(_)

Fortunately, there were no women and girls between the brothers and the mansion. And as brothers made their way to the mansion, and the boys were able to out pace the women, but just barely.

When the brother reached the double doors, they quickly found them to be unlocked.

The brothers swiftly opened the doors, and shut the doors behind them.

They found themselves in an entryway.

The brothers quickly locked the seven deadbolt locks on the doors.

A second later, they could hear the women outside trying to get into the building.

Though, the brothers see a table by the table under a window, which they quickly moved to place beside the double-doors.

As the boys stood next to each other, they took a second to looked around, at their surroundings.

They noticed that across from the front outside doors, the entryway they were in had two staircases, leading up to the second floor.

The teenage boys look around further, and they did not see anyone else inside.

Stan then looked at the reality device in his hand, as he commented, “Well, this device is clearly not genius-proof. I don't know why we ended up in such a crazy place.” He handed the device to Lewis, as he continued, “Here. You handle it from now on.”

Lewis took the device, in his right hand, as he said, “Thanks. I will try to figure out how to get this thing working.”

Stan suggested, “Well figure it out fast. Also, how long do you think it will take for them to break in?”

Lewis looked around them, as he answered, “Well, given this is a mansion in a tropical environment, near the water I would guess doors are steel reinforced, the windows are storm windows, and the walls are reinforced with concrete and steel, to handle wind and water damage from hurricanes, typhoons, or whatever types of storms this region of the planet has.”

Stan inquired, “What planet has that kind of weather?”

Lewis stated, “Earth. I think we are on Earth. An Earth...” He continued, in a sarcastic tone of voice, “Welcome to the multiverse. Your detestation for the strange and unusual.”

Stan quipped, “I would like have a refund for this trip...” He then said, in a more serious tone of voice, “Still, it figures we are an Earth. Though, very likely, not our Earth... Nor, our time period. Listen, we got seconds here. They are likely going to go around back, or breakthrough those doors. Possibly both.”

Lewis flatly said, “I know. Still, we don't have time to figure this out, right now. Just stand by me. We will have to figure out this thing when we reach our next destination. And hope that place is has nicer people than here.”

As Stan walked up closer to his brother, he responded, “Yea. You are right. This place is just full of crazy chicks.”

Lewis replied, “Agreed.”

Stan commented, “Still, I wonder who this place belongs to?”

Lee responded, “So, do I.” He then pressed the red button on the reality device.

A second later, the women broke down the door, just as they saw the boys disappear, with the brothers jumping to another reality.

(_)

A few seconds later, right outside the front entrance of the mansion, Ed and Bob ran up to the crowd of women, as both of them screamed, “Stop! Don't hurt them!”

When the married couple reached the crowd, Revy was near them. She turned to the couple, as she asked, “Why should we? Men and boys are not allowed on this island, during our parties. Unless the man are turned into women. And boys are banned, during our parties.”

Ed and Bob turned to Revy, as Ed stated, “Because, they are our kids!”

Bob mentioned, “And they know nothing about this place, or any of you. I think they came here by accident. Which is why they left so quickly.”

Revy gave an embarrassed expression, as she said, “Oh. Well, the good news is they disappeared, before we could get to them.”

Ed asked, in a dangerous tone of voice, “And what would you have done if you gone your hands on my sons?”

The women all looked at each other, including Revy. Revy then turned to Ed and Bob, as she answered, “I don't think we got that far, yet.”

Ed stated, “For the sake of civility, I am going to take your word on that.”

Rock was nearby. She approached Ed and Bob. She came to a stop, by the couple, with her standing by Revy, to Revy's left side. She turned to Ed and Bob, as she inquired, “Okay. The question is. Why did your teenage children come here? I thought you chose to keep you sons in the dark about the stranger parts of your lives. We even respected your wishes.”

Ed answered, “We did do that. So, the reason they came here is a big mystery, even for us? How they even got a reality device, is an even bigger mystery?”

Rock questioned, “Are you sure you did not accidentally leave one of this devices out for your boys to find.”

Bob stated, “We treat the devices like guns. We do not leave them out for others to find. As you know, I have first hand experience with accidental reality jumps, with little knowledge, beforehand. I know better.”

Rock agreed, “True. You do know better. And now that I think about it, I don't think you would leave one of those devices out. Still, how did they get one in the first place?”

Bob stated, “Ed and I intend to find out.”

(_)

Just then, Nodoka, Yurika, and Mikoto appeared in the field, with the upright white marker board. Fortunately, given the terrain was level, the board was able to stand up right on its own.

They were still dress in their casual clothing.

They turned and saw the crowd. Yurika asked, “What is going on?”

Nodoka stated, “Let's find out. Though, we should leave the board her.”

Mikoto complimented, “Good idea.”

They then left the white marker board behind, as they walked towards the crowd.

As they approached the crowd, the sisters saw that their three parents were nearby.

A few seconds later, they reached parents. Nodoka asked, “What is going on?”

Ranma, Akira, and Natsuru turned to face their daughters, as Ranma asked, “We had some intruders teleport onto the island, and they then escaped. They turned out to be Ed and Bob's boys, and it was all a big misunderstanding. Still, we are trying to figure out how they got here in the first place.”

The daughters immediately tense up, at the hearing that Lewis and Stan had been to the island, mere minutes before the sisters had returned.

And their mothers noticed the difference in their daughter's body language

Akira inquired, in a very motherly tone of voice, “Girls? Is there something you wish to tell us?”

Nodoka answered, “No.”

Natsuru stated, “You're lying. Now, tell us what you did.”

The sisters winced, as Nodoka began, “Well...”

(_)

A minute later, Akira, Natsuru, and Ranma escorted Yurika, Mikoto, and Nodoka through the crowd of women and girls, whom had gathers around the front entrance of the mansion, with part of the crowd inside the entryway.

They soon reached Ed, Bob, Rock, and Revy, whom were having a conversation, outside, while the rest of the women around them watched and listened.

When the six member family reached the four adult women, the four adults turned to the newcomers, as Ed inquired, “What is it, ladies?”

Ranma flatly stated, “Ed. Bob. It seems that our daughters decided to pay a visit to you sons, while you were gone. We believe they may shed some light on why you boys showed up here. We will leave them to you.”

Ranma, Akira, and Natsuru then back away from their daughters. As they realized their daughters would not be harmed, but also, their teenage children would definitely be learning a lesson from their actions. Though, the did stay close enough to pay attention to what was being said.

The three daughters could clearly see that Ed and Bob are not pleased. Along with this, they saw that Rock and Revy did not look happy.

Bob demanded, in an even tone of voice, “What did you three do?”

Yurika said, “Ah. Screw it. I will just tell you. We went to visit our cousins, your kids, behind your back.”

Ed snapped at them, “You were forbidden to visit them!”

Nodoka flatly demanded, “And why is that?”

Bob yelled, “You fools! We wanted them to have a normal life. Now, because of your idiocy, that is out the window.”

Mikoto smiled wickedly, as she stated, “Normal? Ha! That is why we visited them in the first place. We realized that the time dilation that you two have been doing had reached the point where your sons were our age. And we realized you had already robbed them of a lifetime of experiences. So, we wanted to see who they are. Before they became to old for us to even relate to.”

“And we found some interesting things about them. First, even though they are not gender benders, yet. They are clearly no more normal than any of us. They are geniuses. Along with being very athletic, muscular, and physically strong. Though, they are nowhere near our level. But, that is due to lack of teaching, on your part, as their parents.”

Yurika pointed out, “We also followed them to a diner, and we listened to them talking. They both openly admitted that they sometimes feel like they don't belong where they are at.”

“They instinctively know they are not fully of their home reality. They have a need to travel and discover the truth on their own. And their instincts have directed them to work on some very interesting things. Would you like to see what you sons have been working on, when we met them? I promise you will find it interesting. It will just take us a minute to go get it. We will be right back.”

Ed stated, in a dangerous tone of voice, “Alright, but if you try to escape, I will hunt you down. Neither your martial arts, nor elemental powers, will save you from my wrath.”

The three teenage girl cringed a little bit. They then headed back into the grassy field.

Meanwhile, among the crowd, the five Lagoon daughters had long since joined the group, and were quietly listening in on the conversation.

A minute later, the three girls wheeled a white marker board, with mathematical formulas on one side, up to where Ed and Bob could view at it.

The three sisters, with their marker board, stopped six feet from Ed and Bob. Mikoto then pointed at the marker board, as she looked at Ed and Bob. She smirked, as she said, “Take a looked at what your so called normal children have been up too.”

Nodoka cracked a grin, as she questioned, “Do normal people write this?”

All the women circled around to look at the contents of the mathematical formula on the board. Though, Ed was probably the only person present whom could understand what the formula all meant.

Bob, and the others stayed quiet, as Ed read the formula

A minute later, Ed said, “Mommy is impressed with her boys.”

Bob inquired, “What is it Ed?”

Ed stated, “Well, I always wonder if our boys were actually more intelligent than I. Well, they are. They have done something that I thought would be impossible. And they figured out the math for it. Also, this is the formula that we caught Lewis working on a few years ago.”

Bob responded, “Back then, I thought we told Lewis to stop working on that formula.”

Ed responded, “We did. He clearly did not stop. And I am sure he roped Stan into helping him finished it.”

Bob asked, “How do you know that Stan helped? And that the formula is finished?”

Ed answered, “Because, except for the smudging on the bottom right corner, it looks finished. I even see two minor erased marks on the board. Lewis probably reached a point where he needed Stan. Stan looked over it, and made the two changes. Still, while I think it finished, without the information on the corner, I don't know for sure.”

Rock spoke up, “How much trouble are we talking about here, with that formula? What is the formula about?”

Ed turned to the black hair woman, as she answered, “My boys just figured out how to create a wormhole highway system between the various realities of the multiverse. A gateway system like the system in my home reality. With this gateway system using very little energy, so it can be left activated indefinitely. With the gates being big enough, where fleets of large spaceships can come and go, as they please, through the gate system.”

Rock stated, “That could be bad in the wrong hands.”

Ed agreed, “Yes. And it gets worse. I recognize part of the formula is from the original hyperspace gate system from my home reality. It uses that original gate system formula as a foundation for this multiversal gate system.”

“The problem is that there is a slight chance that if someone built it, they could accidentally cause something similar to the gate explosion in my home reality. Only, this gate explosion would rip across the multiverse, and doing literally incalculable amount so damage. I don't even want to think about how much damage such an explosion could be.”

Rock said, “Oh, that is worse.”

Bob pointed out, “I am sure our boys would know better than to try to create such a gate system, unless they were sure that it would not cause a gate explosion.”

Ed responded, “I agree. Though, if someone else got their hands on the formula, they might not be so careful.”

Bob turned to the trio sisters, as she asked, “So, when did you see our sons?”

Yurika answered, “Friday night. Local time. And we also broke your living room windows.”

Ed stated, “And you are going to pay for all those damages.”

Nodoka commented, “We realize that. And we are good for the money.”

Meanwhile, Violin has walked up behind the group, and she looked at the formula, as they talked.

Violin was a slender, fair skinned, young, asian woman, in her late teens. She had dark blue hair that went down to her shoulder blades.

Like the other adults. Violin was wearing a bikini.

As Violin read the formula, she spoke up, “I think I could finish this formula.”

Ed looked over at Violin, as she said, “Interesting. But, please don't.”

Violin turned to Ed, as she responded, “Okay. I wish my mom was here. She could help you with this. But, she is enjoying her time playing with my little brother.”

Ed stated, “That is completely understandable. Birdy has enough on her plate as is. I do not wish to burden her with our problems.”

Violin replied, “I agree.” She thought, 'And I believe it is best that I keep my family away from this mess. As much as possible.'

(_)

Just then, in the field, nearby the group of women and the mansion, Annie teleport onto Lagoon Island. She then clipped her lightsaber to her belt, and pocketed the reality device she had been given.

Next, Annie looked around. She immediately saw that the woman and girls, whom had all gathered near front entrance to the mansion.

Annie thought, 'I wonder what is going on.' She then jogged towards the group.

When Annie reached the group, she slowed down to a slow pace, as she asked, “What is going on?”

Futaba turned to her, as stated, “Hello Annie. Long story short. Ed and Bob's teenage boys dropped by, and then left.”

Annie responded, “They did? I need to speak to Ed and Bob, right now.”

Futaba pointed in a direction, near the front door of the mansion, as she stated, “They are over there, talking to Rock and Revy.”

Annie quickly marched through the crowd.

When Annie reached Ed and Bob, she interrupted their conversation, by saying, “Ed. Bob. We got a big problem.”

Bob, Ed, Rock, and Revy stopped their conversation, as they turned to Annie.

Bob said, “Sorry Annie. But, our hands are full right now.”

Annie responded, “I can guess why. My problem is your problem. Because, I deals with your children.”

Ed inquired, “What are you talking about?”

Annie answered, “The reality device they used was mine. I gave it to him.”

Ed questioned, “Annie, why did you, of all people, gave my boys your reality device?”

Annie answered, “Because we had all been captured by Scorpius. And I helped them escape her, and the peacekeepers, on her Commander Carrier Flagship.”

Bob, Ed, and Rock stated, in unison, “Scorpius?!”

Bob asked, “But, what would she want with our boys?”

Ed thought about her husband's question for a few seconds. She then winched, as she stated, “Of course. Cosupsir. It is an anagram of Scorpius.”

Bob turned to her wife. She slowly said, “Are you saying that Scorpius has been our boys' teacher for years? That Lewis' tutor is arguable one of the most manipulative, calculating badasses in the known multiverse?”

Ed turned her husband, as she responded, “Yes. I am worried, too. No wonder she never wanted to do any parent-teacher meetings. And she is probably directly responsible for convincing Lewis to continue the multiversal hyperspace gateway formula behind our backs.”

Bob commented, “The thought of that bitch getting her hooks into our boys, pisses me off.”

Ed agreed, “That makes two of us.”

Bob turned to Annie, as she inquired, “Annie, if you gave them your reality device. How did you escape?”

Annie stated, “Strangely, after the boys were gone. Some peacekeepers brought me a reality device. And they informed me that their superiors had temporally shut down her anti-reality field. I got the feeling they just wanted me gone. I even let those peacekeepers live.”

Bob said, “No offense. But anyone that knows you, would want you gone, if you were their enemy. And I am sure that Scorpius knows who you are by now, and she would want you gone. Scorpius likely knows about you, and that she would not be able to stop you without destroying much of the surrounding area. So, she just gave you what you wanted, so you would leave.”

Annie replied, “I can see the logic in your statement. That does explain why they stopped coming after us, right before we reached the shuttle bay.”

Bob responded, “That would make sense. Though, the question is, how did she learn about our kids?”

Ed stated, “Likely, third hand. Same way we know that she is now healthy woman, and in control of the Peacekeeper forces.”

Bob asked, “Why didn't anyone do anything about her?”

Rock answered, “There was nothing we could do. Though, we did check on her. And from a logical standpoint, Scorpius is a good leader. With her in command, the peacekeepers are a known quantity. And she does not do something without reason.”

Annie inquired, “Still, there are plenty of geniuses in the galaxy for Scorpius to get to work on this gateway project. Why would Scorpius be interested in your sons?”

Ed answered, “Because, unlike most geniuses at their level of intelligence, they are more... predictable. Well, to be honest. They are sane. While others, like myself, have been known, to not be that sane. Though, I have gotten better.”

“Also, they are from the reality that the original hyperspace gate system is from. So, they would be somewhat familiar with technical mechanics of such formulas. Finally, they are young, and this allowed Scorpius to somewhat mold them in the directions she wanted them to take.”

“Fortunately, it seems that she has not really corrupted them. Just pushed them, or at least Lewis, in the direction of doing a little more math than usual. Still, she probably did not interfered with Stan's sports activities, because doing so might have tipped her hand to us.”

Bob commented, “This is not good. We have to find Lewis and Stan, first.”

Ed replied, “I agree.”

Annie stated, “I wouldn't worry. I gave them my reality device. They are likely at your home, right now.”

Bob thought, 'Oh no. The might be why they ended up here. I have to ask to confirm my suspicions.' She asked, “Did you explain how to work the device?”

Annie asked, with confusion in her tone of voice, “Why would I? You probably already told them.”

Ed stated, “We never told them anything. They don't know how to work these reality devices. Let alone how they work.”

Annie cursed, “Oh hell.” She continued, in a more concerned tone of voice, “They could literally be anywhere in existence.”

Bob said, “Well, at least we know where they were a few minutes ago. Right here and now. So, we have a starting point. The events moved too quickly for us, as the boys took a look around, freaked out, and ran into the mansion, where they reality jumped again.”

Rock commented, “I have to admit, all of us chasing after them did not help manners.”

Bob deadpanned, “No. Likely not.”

Ed realized, as she said, “They were probably thinking about us, as they pressed the red button. They then ended up here. With them not knowing what was going on, they took one looked around, and they ran out of fear of this insane situation they found themselves in.”

Bob commented, “It is a safe bet the boys will eventually put two and two together, and realize that we are not a business trip. I am sure they are going to be pissed when they do put the pieces together.”

Ed pointed out, “At least they will be alive. And we have to find them.”

Bob commented, “I agree. But, they are blind jumping across the multiverse, without a clue as to what is going.” She turned to Annie, as she inquired, “By the way, does the force help with tracking someone using those reality devices.”

Annie sadly answered, “Unfortunately, no. I guess even the force has its limits.”

Ed said, “I wish B was here.”

Bob stated, “Me too. Unfortunately, she is with Balalaika, and Hotel Moscow, doing something. I think it is best if we left them be, and not know their activities.”

Ed replied, “Agreed.”

Annie said, “Since I am already involved, and partly responsible for the boys' situation, I would like to help.”

Ed responded, “Thank you. Your help is more than welcome, Annie.”

Annie smiled at Ed, and Ed returned Annie's smile.

Violin spoke up, “I would like to go with you, as well. Please. My parents do not want me to go on adventures. Though, with them not here, I see no reason why I cannot come. I have my mothers abilities, but I am a lot more well mannered. And I am eighteen. So, there is no legal issues. I am already an adult. I even just graduated high school.”

Bob and Ed turned to Violin. Bob said, in a serious tone of voice, “Okay. I could see how you could be of use. But, this is not going to be a pleasure trip. And if there is trouble. You stick by me like glue. Don't go charging into battle.”

Violin stated, “Don't worry. I have no interest in throwing myself into a fight. If I can help it.”

Bob replied, “Good.”

Ed stated, “Bob, I am glad you are fine with Violin coming. Because I was wondering how I was going to get her to come.”

Violin asked, “Why?”

Ed answered “Because you stated you understand that formula. Meanwhile, whatever is going on, you might get caught up in it. At least with us, we can keep an eye on you, and make sure nothing happens to you, while we sort out this mess.”

Violin replied, “Thank you.”

Nearby, Revy offered, “How would you like for me, and my friends, to come along, as well? We could raise a lot of hell together.”

Bob and Ed turned to Revy, as they said, in unison, “No.”

Ed stated, “We need to do this low key. And you Lagoon women, along with trios, are anything but low key.”

Revy shrugged, as she admitted, “True.”

(_)

Nearby, the trio of daughters had slowly moved away from both their parents, and the parents of Stan and Lewis Lowe. As they did so, they saw that the five Lagoon daughters were motioning with them hands, to walk over to them.

The trio walked over to them.

After the trio did so, Molly whispered to them, “How would you like to go after these boys, ourselves?”

The other seven teenagers nodded, or shrugged, in agreement.

Nodoka inquired, “Sure. But, why the interest?”

Kristina answered, “When those two boys came here, they literally dropped on top of us. Nobody does that to us and gets away with it, without a little payback. Though, I am not talking about maiming, nor killing them. Just a few punches will do.”

The other four Lagoon daughters nodded in agreement.

Nodoka said, “Okay.”

Yurika offered, “Interesting. Girls, I always liked your style. Want to make is a race to see who can catch them first?”

The five daughters looked at each other, then back at the trio. Molly smirked, as she stated, “Sure. What are the stakes?”

Yurika said, “Losers pays for the winners' dinners.”

Molly stated, “Deal.”

Mikoto suggested, “Let's make this interesting. The brothers cannot be seriously harmed, nor killed. Besides, our parents, and their parents would be pissed if we did do that to Stan and Lewis.”

Molly responded, “Good point. And we do love a challenge.”

Nodoka asked, “In the interest of fairness. Do you need a picture of the boys?”

Sarah answered, “No. We got a very up close, personal look at them, and their faces.”

Nodoka replied, “Okay.”

Molly said, “Good. Now, as soon as this crowd disperses, we will quietly go up to our rooms and get changed, while also retrieving our weapons, and equipment.”

Yurika smiled. She realized, as she said, “While we three will have a head start.”

Molly returned Yurika's smile. She stated, “Good luck.”

Yurika replied, “You too.”

The Lagoon sisters then quietly slipped into their mansion to get changed, and collect their personal weapons.

(_)

Several feet away, Daiyu and River both noticed the eight teenager girls talking. With the group the separating.

Daiyu quietly asked River, “What were those troublemakers talking about?”

River softly replied, “Hunting.”

(_)

Elsewhere in the crowd of women and girls, Violin turn to Ed and Bob, as she requested, “Okay. Since I am coming, do you have a picture of them? Just so, I clearly know what they look like. They came here and ran off so quickly that I am sure that most of us did not get a good look at them.”

Ed answered, “Yes. I will be right back.” She then ran into the Lagoon family's home, and to the room that she and Bob were assigned.

Less than a minute later, Ed came back with a family picture of the Lowe family. It was showed Stan, Lewis, Ed, and Bob, as a guy, as they were all fishing on a boat.

As Ed showed the group the picture in her right hand, she said, “This was taken a few months ago. When we went fishing on Ganymede, for the boys birthday.”

Bob commented, “That was a fun trip.”

Ed agreed, “True. Now, the one in the white coat, and short hair is, Lewis. The other boy, with the red varsity jacket, and slightly longer hair is, Stan.”

As everyone got a looked at the two teenage boys, Akira took a few steps closer to Ed and Bob. So, she could get a better look at the photo. She then realized something, as she commented, “I think I met, Stan.”

Bob and Ed turned to Akira, as they inquired, in unison, “What?”

Akira looked at the couple, as she stated, “It was decades ago for me. When I was seventeen. Over a year after I got my gender bending abilities. We had a transfer student named, Stan Lowe. Nice guy. Brilliant mind. He loved sports. He even wore that same jacket. He was only there for a month. He was nice enough to tutor my friend, and I in english. We passed our english course that year, due to his help. He even figured out my gender bending ability, but he seemed to not mind, and he kept it secret. Then, he met his brother, said his goodbyes, and he disappeared.”

By then, Futaba had made her way to Ed and Bob, so she could see what was going on. And she had heard Akira's comment about knowing Stan.

Futaba looked at the picture in Ed's right hand. She then commented, “That is odd, because I think I met a, Professor Lewis Lowe. And he looked like the other boy in the picture. Only, he was my physics teacher. He had that same short white lab coat. He was there for only a month. Great guy. At the time, I did not say anything about him being so young, because I have had other teachers that appeared younger. One day, the principal announced that he had left, we we never saw him again.”

The other women, including Ed and Bob, turned to Futaba. Bob commented, “That figures. Stan liked being a student. While Lewis would likely make a good teacher.”

Ed mentioned, “And both of them are geniuses. Futaba, Lewis likely did a better job of teaching you physics, with he has a strong grasp of the material, than your other teachers could have.”

Futaba commented, “I agree. Most of my other science and physics teachers were literally insane, mad scientists.”

Bob said, “Be that as it may, this is good. It means we know where they will be. As to when, depends on one's point of view, in the past of our home reality. In Tokyo Japan. Do either of you remember when exactly when you met them? It would make tracking them down much easier. We just cut to the chase, and meet them there, at the proper time, and take them home. Then, we deal with Scorpius.”

Akira answered, “Sorry. I don't remember exactly when I met Stan. He was a good friend. And I hope when he returned from his trip, we will continue to be friends.”

Futaba stated, “Same here. I wish I could tell you when Lewis taught me those classes. He was a great teach. And far saner than many of the school staff.”

Ed commented, “I am glad you two feel that way.”

Bob muttered, under her breath, “Damn it.” She then continued, in a normal tone of voice, “That is too large a time frame to just go there, and wait for them, for maybe up to a year.” She turned to Revy and Rock, as she requested, “Revy, Rock, could we borrow you tracking equipment to find our children.”

Rock answered, “Sure.”

Revy offered, “I will even show you how to work the equipment. Though, I suggest you don't take the equipment with you. You can use it here. Jump to that reality. And if you lose them. You can come back here to try to track them down again.”

Bob said, “Okay. That will work. And I can see how you did that to track Ed and I, years ago.”

Revy smiled, as she stated, “Yea. It made things easier, and calmer for us.”

Bob turned to Annie, as she requested, “Annie, speaking of tracking things, since that reality device was from Scorpius. It might have a tracking function she can use against us. Please, destroy it while we get dressed.”

Annie replied, “Will do.”

Ed stated, “Okay. That is done. Time to get dressed, and head out.”

Bob, Ed, and Violin went inside the mansion, and to their assigned room, to get dressed.

(_)

Five minutes later, Ed and Bob were inside the bedroom which had been assigned to them in the mansion.

They changed out of their bikinis and into their normal clothes.

Ed removed her bikini, and replaced them with silk panties and a sports bra, due to the chances they would be seeing some fighting soon. She then put on a t-shirt, jeans, belt, socks, and boots. She then grabbed her reality device and put it into her right front pants pocket.

Meanwhile, Bob took of her bikini and put on boxer shorts. She then put on a brown button up shirt, black pants, black belt, socks, and boots. All of the clothing were too big for her slender female frame.

Next, she put on her gunbelt, with her revolver.

Bob made sure that both her pants belt, and gunbelt were notched to be big enough to fit her male form.

After that, she picked up her reality device, and put it into her left, front pants pocket.

Finally, Bob put on her brown long coat, to cover her gunbelt, and pistol.

As Ed laced up and tied her boots, she noticed that something was bothering her husband.

When Ed finished with her boots, she leaned up straight, and turned to Bob. She asked, “Bob, what is wrong?”

Bob turned to Ed, as she quietly said, “I am just having some second thoughts on some of the decisions we made on raising our children. I am sixty-three years old. I am literally an old man. And while, right now, as a woman, I don't even look half that age, mentally I still sometimes feel the years I have lived. We burned through our lives faster than the others here.”

Ed countered, “I can say the same. Need I remind you I am only two years younger than you.”

Bob replied, “Yes. While we found a rejuvenation therapy for you to stay young in your birth form, I did not. I still prefer to live as a man. But, that choice is not going to last forever. That is why I have done my best to enjoy being a man.”

“But, Akira once told me that eventually, she and myself, will be permanently locked in our alternate gender forms. And I believe her. Akira stated she had evidence in that she met her future self, whom was eighty-one years old. But, she looked less than thirty. And this alternate self said she was locked into her female form in her mid-sixties.”

“I think I actually met that woman once.”

“Though, Akira also stated that good health might stave off the lock for a number of years. So, I have a few years, to a decade tops, before I am permanently female. And while the thought of living as a woman permanently no longer scares me as it use to. What is means for our family does.”

Ed stated, “We both knew that day was coming for a long time. I remember when you first told me what Akira told you.”

Bob said, “And your emotional support has been a great help for me, on this. Still, we should have told the boys something. And I admit that is on me, for not telling them.”

“We should have at least told them about my gender shifting ability. But, no. I wanted them to has much a normal life as possible. Now, I see that is a laugh. A joke. As we saw earlier, if they don't know already, they will figure it out soon enough.”

“And I know we both are going to get called on it by them, for everything we didn't tell them about our lives, and our genes. And when I do finally lock as a female, just looking at me, by them, will be a reminder of the betrayal of their trust, and of what we didn't tell them, when we had the chance.”

Ed responded, “I am sure they will forgive us both.”

Bob agreed, “I know. But, it is going to be rough road for us, until they do.”

Bob then made herself sneeze, changing back into a man. He body instantly filled out his clothes to the point they fit his male body.

Ed commented, “Well, we know for a fact that it will turn out alright for us, even after you lock. Remember when our future selves will, or we will, go back in time to visit us.”

Bob rolled his eyes, for a second. He then looked at Ed, as he admitted, “Yes. I do. It seems that our future selves wanted another pair of children, and future Ed wanted me to get her pregnant. It was fortunate that you didn't mind.”

Ed smiled, as she replied, “Why should I have? It is just me from the future. I knew that I would eventually become her, so there was no problem. Besides, I got to know the future you a bit more. It is comforting to know that you will remain sane even after you lock in your female form.”

Bob stated, “Yea. That was an interesting night.”

Ed smiled mischievously, as she said, “It was also fun using some instant spring of drown man on myself, to have some fun with your future female self. Though, we do that plenty of times, right now.”

Bob shrugged, as he replied, “True. I will agree with the others that such multiple options on gender combinations are nice in the bedroom.”

Ed responded, “I fully agree. And they left the next morning. Yet, the next night was even more interesting, when both our future selves show up six month pregnant, and informed us that each of us would some day be having a heathly girl. But, it was mean they would not give us an exact date at to how old we will be when we decide to do that. They coyly said to never ask women their age.”

Bob commented, “I am just happy that our future selves were still be happily together.”

Ed replied, “I agree.”

Bob then just silently looked over at his wife, for a few seconds.

Ed noticed his staring, as she asked, “What?”

Bob smiled, as he said, “Motherhood really agrees with you. Most women that get pregnant start acting more crazier during their pregnancy. On the other hand, you started acting more sane, and you stayed sane after the boys were born. You even started wearing socks”

Ed returned Bob's smile, as she responded, “That is because I had more to worry about than myself and our next adventure. Responsibility will make anyone grow up.”

Bob agreed, “That is true. Now, let's go rescue our boys.”

The couple then walked over to the door of their room, that lead to a hallway.

Bob opened the door to their room. In the hallway, they then saw Violin and Annie standing in front of their door.

Violin was dressed in dark blue pants, which matched her long hair, that went down to her shoulder blades. Like her mother's hair length and style, only much shorter. She also wore a red belt, a long sleeved white blouse, socks, and red tennis shoes.

Annie had on the clothing she had been wearing.

Annie said, “The force offers many advantages. Such as knowing when it is time to be somewhere. And when to be on time.”

Ed and Bob just laughed.

Bob pulled out his reality device from his pants.

Bob stated, “I don't want to say this to the others, but I already have an idea where to start looking for our boys. And I don't want to use Revy's reality tracking device unless I have too.”

Violin asked, “So, where are we going?”

Bob answered, “Well since Scorpius is involved, I am sure my boys will eventually run into John Crichton. So, we will go see him. With luck, we might even meet the boys there. If not, we will at least get some clues as to what to do next in dealing with Scorpius. We may even get the crew of Moya to help us.”

Annie stated, “Not a problem. John and I go way back.”

Bob thought, 'And nobody ever did tell us most of the back story between you, John, Rock, and the others.'

Annie continued, “We will teleport to around the same time period as I left Scorpius' flagship.”

Ed agreed, “Good idea.”

Bob said, “I agree.”

Annie pointed out, “But, we will need to get a shuttle, and contact them before we board. John, his family, and his friends, can be a bit trigger happy with uninvited guests.”

Ed said, “I understand, Annie. And that will not be a problem. We have have a small passenger ship that will fit all of us, that I wired to teleport to other reality devices.”

As the three older adults talked, they did not notice the smile slowing growing on Violin's face, as her energetic nature built up, until it exploded, in a loud squeal, “EEE! Yes!”

Violin then started talking slightly quicker than normal for her, as her voice was filled with excitement, “I love the sci-fi Farscape series! I am a big fan. I have always wanted to go there, but mom forbid me from going there. She said that reality is to dangerous, and too sexually twisted to visit. And dad agreed with her.”

Violin then began to babble on about the Farscape series, about the places in the series she would like to meet, and the places in the series that she would like to visit.

As Bob, Ed, and Annie, watched this display by Violin, Bob thought, 'Oh lord, she has a fangirl mode. This could be bad.'

Bob turned to Ed, as he inquired, “Ed. Do you have any second thoughts on bringing her along? Because, I have.”

Ed turned to her husband, as she flatly said, “No. She is coming with us.”

Bob slumped his shoulders in defeat, as he said, “Yes dear... But, we need to make sure that the crew of Moya does not mistake Violin's excitement for an attack.”

Ed commented, “I don't think that will be a problem. If she is as tough as her mother. One shot won't hurt her too badly. But, we will try to err on the side of caution. Besides, from what I understand, John can be a bit of a fanboy himself. He will recognize her as one sci-fi fan to another sci-fi fan.”

Bob agreed, “That sounds about right.”

Ed said, “Still, we need to calm her down.”

Ed turned to Violin, as she stated, in a firm tone of voice, “Violin. Birdy and Nataru may have a point with telling you not to go there. Some people call the Farscape series, one American's descent into Australia's S&M scene. And after seeing the series a few times, I can understand their opinion. Still, it is a good series.”

“And while I want you to come along. I need you to calm down. Or, I may have to change my mind.”

Violin heard what Ed said. She immediately calmed down, as she sheepishly said, “Alright. I can calm down, and behave.”

Ed replied, “Good.”

Bob stated, “Okay everyone, please, get in close, as we teleport to our ship, on a spaceport in Ed's home reality, on Mars.”

Annie inquired, “So, exactly when and where, are we going?”

Bob answered, “We will head to October sixteenth, twenty-one hundred. In the early evening. That will be a Saturday, on the day after the boys left. And as tempting as it is to just warn the boys, beforehand. We do not want to risk creating a paradox. We will head to our home. Board up the broken windows. Then, we will immediately head to the hanger that we have our shuttle parked in.”

Ed agreed, “Good idea.”

Annie replied, “Okay. Let's head over there.”

Ed, Annie, and Violin, whom had forced herself to calm down, walked to stand near Bob.

A few seconds later, Bob thought of where, when, and what reality, he wanted to go, in Ed's home reality. Which was in Ed's home reality, at their home on Mars, on the Saturday evening he had in mind. He held that thought, as he pushed the red button on his reality device, with all four of the adults disappearing, as they jumped realities.

(_)

At that moment, elsewhere in the Lagoon mansion, on the second floor, Molly and Sarah had since changed into their normal clothing, and collected their personal weapons, the two blond sisters were talking to each other in Sarah's room.

Around six years ago, the Lagoon parents allow their children to have re-modelers come in and remodel the children's bedrooms anyway their desired.

Kristina, Yukio and Rebecca's bedrooms were mostly casual, and fairly gender neutral. With a chair, desk, with electronic equipment, shelves over books on various topics, and a nice, conformable bed.

And like their parent's bedroom's, each of their children's bedrooms had their own bathroom, and walk in closet.

The reason there were no video collections in the sisters' bedrooms, is that the Lagoon family kept their large video, and electronic game collect in the recreational room, downstairs.

Though, unlike three of her sisters, Molly's bedroom had brightly painted walls, bright window curtains, she had shelve filled with manga, and school. She had shelves, a chest of drawers, a small nightstand by her bed, a chair, a desk with a computer, and a nice, comfortable bed. It was a classic schoolgirl bedroom.

On the other hand, Sarah's bedroom had very dark colored walls, dark window curtains, a nice, conformable bed. Also, there were some book shelves, but the shelves were barely half full of books of various topics. Also, there was a chest of drawers, a small night table by her bed, a computer on her desk, and a chair beside the desk.

But, feel of the room, was simple, and dark.

Everyone had wondered why this was, until a few years ago, for the Lagoon family, when Bob had pointed out all how the daughters were reincarnations of others their parents knew.

As the Lagoon family realized that the austere style that Ginji preferred for his bedroom had carried over to Sarah's life.

Inside Sarah's bedroom, with the hallway door to the room shut, Sarah and Molly were standing next to each other, as they quietly talking about their lives, and their personal problems with each other.

Sarah said, in a sad tone of voice, “Molly, we cannot keep this a secret forever.”

Molly agreed, in a sober tone of voice, “I know. But, even with the background information, they won't understand.”

Sarah responded, “I am not disagreeing with you are on that. But, in all honesty, we have been lucky so far. Our parents have enhance hearing, and smell. They will eventually pick up on this. Also, I think the sisters already suspect.”

Molly said, “I think they do too. Yukio at least has given me some hints. And Rebecca and Kristina are very perceptive.”

Sarah wondered, “Do you think they will tell on us?”

Molly commented, “That is doubtful. They will talk to us, first. Just like us, they are torn between what is right, and what is love. After we saw that series, they know we love each other, and they know we cannot be together.”

Sarah stated, “On the bright side, at least it is not a major age difference this time, and we are the same gender. So, if we get caught, the trouble will be equal for both of us.”

Molly agreed, “True. And at least we cannot get each other pregnant, without outside means. That keeps the most dangerous part of incest from occurring between us. That is the one saving grace of this situation. Still, after we found out, and started to remember, I realized why I gravitate to books and manga about forbidden and tragic love stories.”

Sarah said, in a confronting voice, “I know. Still, we have been given a second chance to be together in life. This is very rare opportunity. And I agree that we should not waste this opportunity.”

Molly complained, “I know. But, why did we have to be related? If we were the same age, and not blood related, we would not be hide that we care for each other, this deeply.”

Sarah walked up and gently hugged Molly.

Molly returned the hug, as Sarah said, “We are together. We love each other. We will figured out the rest as we go. And I think you are right. We can keep this secret going a little while longer.”

Molly responded, “Let us hope so.”

They broke the hug, though they remained where they were standing, close to each other.

Sarah asked, “Let us take our minds off of this... So, where do you think the brothers are?”

Molly grinned, as she questioned, “Which city does every badass multiversal adventurer, we know of, eventually visit?”

Sarah answered, “Roanapur. But, when?”

Molly stated, “It doesn't take a genius to figure out that the reason Lewis and Stan teleported here to see their parents. Even if they don't realize, the boys are going to gravitate to their parents. Either the parents of the present, or past. Because going into the future, with a reality device, requires a conscious action to do so.”

“And from what our parents told us, we know for a fact that Ed and Bob only visited Roanapur once in their past. For only two days. We just begin our search for the boys in that in that location, during time period.”

“And us heading there won't be a problem, because the city is in our home reality. We know exactly where Roanapur is. And when we reality jump, I will just think of Ed and Bob, with Boris, before Boris became B, when they visited Roanapur together. We should immidaitely head there, on the proper date.”

Sarah responded, “Sounds like you have everything figured out. And after I learned of the Black Lagoon series, I always want to visit Roanapur of the past, before it became a military guarded ghost town.”

Molly agreed, “So do I. Considering in our previous lives, we were the only two major characters of that series whom did not go to that city.”

Sarah commented, “I know. It is kind of like not be invited to the party. And with all five of us, I am sure we will be fine. As long as we keep our mouths shut, and don't pick a fight with one of the mafias there. Though, I can understand why our parents won't let us visit that city, in the past, or present. But, this is the perfect excuse to go see what Roanapur is all about, first hand.”

Molly responded, “My thoughts exactly.”

Sarah inquired, “Still, should we tell Ed and Bob what you figured out?”

Molly answered, “No. We do owe those two teenage boys some payback for falling on us. And Bob and Ed won't mind to much, as long as their boys are okay, other than a few bruises, when Lewis and Stan are returned to them.”

Sarah complimented, “I love your way of thinking.”

Molly warmly smiled towards Sarah, as she replied, “I know.”

Both of them then shared a deep kiss.

After they broke their kiss, Molly said, “Now, let us round up our sisters, and go find those boys.”

Sarah agreed, “Good idea. And doing so will take our mind off of our own problems.”

Sarah and Molly walked over the door to the hallway. Sarah opened door, and she let Molly exit first, before she left, closing the door behind her.

(_)

Reality, Star Wars Reality. Date, twelve years after the end of the Clone War. Place, a mid-rim, backwater world, with fields, farms, and constant comfortable weather. Time, later at night.

In a small town, inside a cantina that had just closed for the night, from behind the bar counter, bartender was wiping down his counter, with a rag.

The bartender was a male, Duros, in wearing casual clothing.

As the bartender continued to clean the counter, with his rage, he heard the front doors to his bar, open, and someone walk into the room.

The male bartender said, in an electronic voice, in galactic basic, “The bar is closed.”

The bartender heard a human male voice said, in galactic basic, “I am not hear for a drink. I am here to talk.”

The bartender looked up, as he set his rag down on the counter.

The bartender saw that the man was a fair skinned, black haired, male human, of average height, and physical build. He wore in a black military dress uniform, with a few pouches on the sides of his belt. Though, he saw no weapons on the man.

As the man slowly walked towards the bartender, the man said, in a calm, even tone of voice, “As you can see, I am unarmed. I have come looking for Cad Bane. And I believe you are the person I am looking for.”

The bartender stated, “I know all of us Duros look alike to you humans. Besides, you look like an imperial officer, human.”

By then, the man came to a stop, by the bar counter. As the man stood across the counter from the bartender, the man politely responded, “Given the circumstances, both are understandable, and incorrect conclusions to make, about myself. I am neither human, nor imperial. I am a Sebacean, and an agent for the Peacekeepers. You have not heard us because we do not exist in this reality.”

The bartender went silent for a few seconds. He then stated, “Well, then. You have my undivided attention. What do you know of Cad Bane?”

The Peacekeeper agent said, “Cad Bane, one of the top five most skilled bounty hunters, whom are currently alive in the galaxy.”

The agent noticed that the bartender cracked a grin. Though, the agent maintained an expression of calmness, over his face.

The agent continued, “Bounty Hunter Bane was most notably active in that later half of the Clone Wars. He was known to take on missions, as a freelance agent, for the Separatists and Hutts. Bane had many achievements in his career. Which included the successful theft of a Jedi holocron from a vault within the Jedi Temple. With his escape being the simple use of a jedi hood and robe to walk out the front doors of the temple.”

The agent noticed that the bartender's grin became a little wider.

The agent went onto say, “Unfortunately, or fortunately. Given how you look at it. Towards the end of the Clone Wars, Cad Bane was caught, arrested, and imprisoned by the Jedi and Republic forces. Bane was awaiting trial, in prison, as the Clone Wars ended, and thus, he was not a victim of the purges that happened to the Separatists forces.”

“It is likely that Bane was allowed to live until after his trial, due to propaganda purposes for the newly christened Galactic Empire.”

“But, due to Bane's own skills and abilities, he was able to escape while he was being transported from one prison to another prison.”

“Cad Bane has since been in hiding for the last twelve cycles. Still, when Darth Vader learned of Cad Bane's escape, he put a very large bounty on his head.”

The bartender commented, “That is not surprising. It is said that Darth Vader was once a Jedi, and Cad Bane had embarrassed the Jedi Order a number of times. With the only things going for Cad Bane being that it was considered professional curtsey for bounty hunters not to actively go after other bounty hunters, unless they accidentally run into said bounty.”

“Also, Vader was well known for not honor his bargains. Though, with Vader disappearing a few years ago, many now just ignore his posted bounties.”

The agent agreed, “Quite true, on all points. Still, tracking you down was difficult, and time consuming. But, I believe it will be worth my efforts. And I know that you are Cad Bane due to an identifying mark. That being the scar across the bridge of you nose.”

Cad Bane stated, “I always knew I could have gotten surgery to remove that scar. Well, if you are here for the bounty, you are not going to live long enough to collect it.”

The agent calmly said, “I am not here for your bounty. I am here to offer you an opportunity.”

Cad inquired, “What opportunity is that?”

The agent stated, “You are a very skilled, and cunning individual, at what you do. You are considered equal in skill to a Peacekeeper Disruptor. Which is a high compliment from within the upper levels of the peacekeeper ranks.”

“Unfortunately, you are also too well known here, and the side you worked for lost their war. So, your job here, as a bounty hunter, is over. But, that does not mean that your job as a bounty hunter is over. As I said before, I am not of this reality. Have you heard of the term, multiverse?”

Cad Bane grin curled into a smirk, as he said, “Yes. And like where this conversation is going.”

The agent gave Bane a simple smile, as he commented, “I thought you would. Here is my organization's offer. In exchange for your services, for one job in finding two young, human, teenage boys, you will be given a small retainer of precious metals get get you started. You will also be given a small reality travel device, along with instructions on how to use it. This will allow you to go anywhere, or any time, in the multiverse. We suggest you do not try to alter your past.”

Cad Bane stated, “I have no intention of trying to create a paradox.”

The agent said, “Good. You already understand the consequences in making such an attempt. You will also be given a holographic device that will mask you voice and appearance, so you can blend in with the native species of the planet you are on at the time.”

“Though, please understand, that if you do not capture the bounties, within the given mission parameters, you will not be paid any further for that assignment. But, you will still be allowed to keep these items. Thus, allowing you to either travel the multiverse, or set up a new life for yourself in another reality, where you can create a new life for yourself. Along with this, depending on how well you do at your job. Even if you do not capture the two humans. We may contact you, from time to time, for other job offers.”

“Though, these job offers will be voluntary, and not mandatory.”

Cad Bane said, “This sounds fair.”

The agent cautioned, “Please keep in mind, you are not the only bounty hunter we are hiring to search for our targets.”

Cad Bane replied, “Given the size, and scope, of the multiverse, that is completely understandable. And I like a challenge. Especially when dealing with competition.”

The agent stated, “In the equipment we will give you, there will be a device which we will use to send a cancellation signal. And later, an offer for new jobs from us. Including the amounts we will pay for those jobs. This is so you do not waste a lifetime for a bounty that someone else has received.”

“Also, we do not negotiate on our fees. In case this device malfunctions, the equipment will have an emergency transponder, you can use. So, you will not be stranded. We do like to keep an accounting of the technology we hand out.”

“We also ask that if you have not found your bounty within one stand cycle. I believe you call it a, year. For you to return to us, to check to see if the bounty has already been collected. There is one exception to our request, in your traveling the multiverse. That you never use your reality device to travel within the Peacekeeper home reality. The reality we are about go to.”

Cad stated, “So, one reality if off limits, but the rest of the multiverse is not. I get to keep the equipment I am given. Along with this, I already have a job offer already line up... Where do I sign up?”

The agent responded, “I am glad to have you accepted our offer, Cad Bane.”

Cad Bane stated, “My outfit, equipment, and weapons are in back. It will only take me a few minutes to change my clothing.”

Just as Bane was about to turn around, the agent stated, “Before you head into the back, to get changed. There are two subjects of note, which you may find interesting, about Darth Vader. For, whom he really was? And we do know what happened to Vader.”

Cad Bane looked at the agent, as he stated, “Alright. I will bite. Who is Darth Vader?”

The agent answered, “You knew him as Anakin Skywalker.”

Cad said, “Interesting. That does explained why Vader would put such a high bounty on me. Anakin and I fought several times. With him on the losing end, most of time. So, what happened him?”

The agent explained, “Vader as kidnapped by another organization in the multiverse. Vader's body was regenerated, and youth restored. With one interesting change. Vader had his gender completely changed from man to woman. He is now a fully functioning she, whom goes by the name, Annie.”

Cad Bane raised an eyebrow, as he replied, “Really?”

The agent answered, “Yes. Annie now looks like her own younger, cuter, adult sister.”

Cad began laughing.

He continued laughing, as he walked turned around, and into the back of the building, to change his clothing.

The agent thought, 'Good. He reacted the comment exactly as I expected he would. And just as my superiors, told me he would. While I am not sure. I have a feeling that my mission involved the Grand Chancellor. I will find out, soon enough. Though, this has her fingerprints all over it. Not, that it matters, the Grand Chancellor has been a good leader. I am sure this entire mission is for the good of the Peacekeepers.'

(_)

A few minutes later, Cad Bane walked out of the back, with his blaster pistols in his hands.

Though, Bane was pointing the weapons downward, so the agent was not concerned.

Cad Bane was still lightly chuckling, as he spun his blaster pistols in his hands. He then holstered his weapons into their hostlers, on the sides of his waist, as he walked around the bar counter, to where the agent was standing.

The agent saw that Cad Bane was now dressed in his usual outfit, and equipment.

Of note, Bane wore a brown long coat, and brown, wide brimmed, fedora hat.

Bane then came to a stop, in front of the agent.

The agent compliment, “Nice coat and hat. I think you will fit right in with our other freelance personal.”

Bane cracked a grin, as he replied, “Thank you.”

The agent then pulled out a small syringe from one of his pouches, on the right side of his belt.

The agent held the syringe, in the palm of his right hand, so Bane could see it.

The agent stated, “To start with your new equipment. I have this. These are translator microbes that need to be injected into you. They will move to your brain and allow you to understand our language, among other languages. You can rest assured that these microbes are not designed to brainwash, nor control you in anyway. They are a necessity for you to understand us. Only a few of us peacekeepers know how to speak the language you call, galactic basic. What others would call, english.”

“I have already reviewed your biology. And Duros are compatible to these microbes. These microbes are used across my native galaxy, on countless species. It allows us to understand each other, while literally speak different languages.”

Cad inquired, “So, with these microbes, I will be able to understand any language in existence?”

The agent answered, “Most languages. Though, you will not be able to speak that language.”

Cad Bane quickly took off his coat, and set it on the counter beside him. He then rolled up his left sleeve of his upper arm, as he stated, “Inject me already. This will only increase the opportunities for job offers.”

The agent injected the micros into Bane's upper left arm.

A few seconds later, Bane rolled down his left sleeve, and put back on his coat. He then turned to the agent, as he asked, “So, when should the micro it start working?”

The agent asked, in Sebacean, “That depends. Do you understand what I am saying?”

Cad answered, in galactic basic, “Yes.”

The agent replied, in Sebacean, “Then, the translator microbes are working.”

Cad commented, in galactic basic, “Interesting. I can understand you. But, if I listen carefully, it is a completely different language that what I am familiar with. Are all of your toys this useful?”

The agent could now help himself, as he cracked a grin. He stated, “Yes. Now, it is time for us to leave.”

Cad Bane watched the agent pulled out a small device, as he walked towards Cad Bane.

The agent came to a stop, less than three feet from Bane. He then requested, “Do not move. I am about to teleport us to my leader's Command Carrier Flagship.”

The next thing Cad Bane knew, he was in a dimly lit room, with metal walls, floor, and ceiling.

Bane asked, “So, this is what it is like to travel across realities. Much quicker and easier than I expected.”

The agent put away his reality device, as he agreed, “Yes. Simple. Quick. And efficient. The Peacekeeper way.”

Bane commented, “And I thought hyperspace travel was quick. I could get spoiled using such modes of travel, as this.”

The agent said, “Yes. It can be alluring. Now, please follow my. And I request that you remain silent.”

Cad stated, “As long as you hold up your end of this bargain, I will remain quiet, and comply with your requests. Within reason.”

The agent responded, “Good. Now, please follow me.”

Cad followed the agent to a nearby door, which slid open for them.

After the agent and Cad exited the door, the door slid closed, as they continued through the hallways, until they walked into the largest single shuttle bay, which was the main Commander Carrier shuttle bay of the Flagship.

The shuttle bay was well lit, with ceiling lights. The shuttle bay span two miles wide, by two miles long, by half a mile high.

While Cad continued follow the peacekeepers agent, he looked around. Cad thought, 'A person could fit a whole Star Destroyer in this shuttle bay, alone. If this room is this big, how big is this ship?'

Cad then noticed several other aliens, most he could not identify, along with either humans, near-humans, or Sebaceans, standing around, while wearing various types of clothing, with weapons holstered, or sheathed on their person.

Cad could tell that tens of thousands of these people were bounty hunters. And the very large group continuing into the distance, as far as he could see in the shuttle bay.

Bane thought, 'This is a lot of competition. Though, there is a lot of ground to cover.'

Bane then noticed that each of these bounty hunters was standing by Sebacean peacekeepers, in military uniform, like the agent that he was following. Though, the Peacekeepers differed in genders and appearance.

In addition, Bane saw that all of these people were standing in grids formation.

Cad thought, 'This operation has to have taken a small army, just to bring this many people here. That is not counting the logistics of organization this meeting, nor the resources for tracking down, and convincing this many people to come aboard.'

'And I am sure none of these bounty hunters were forced to come here. It is very hard for someone to get even a few of those like me to stand in such a formation like this. Let alone an entire army of us. I think these Peacekeeper put the Empire to shame when it comes to efficiency.'

'Along those thoughts. I am coming to believe that these Peacekeepers are who the Empire wished they were. I need to stay on my toes while I am here. Though, if I do so, I should be fine.'

The agent then stop by a place in the formation, that had enough room for him, and Bane.

The agent used his right hand, to point for Bane to stand in a spot. Cad noticed this, and he did so. The agent then stood behind Bane, to his left side.

The agent then used his right hand to point in front of them, at a podium in the distance.

Cad turned to the podium, and he saw that the podium was set up from the crowd. Also, there was a large, close hatch doors behind the podium.

Cad thought, 'I guess that is where this shuttle bay opens up into space.'

Cad suddenly saw large holographic pictures pop up above them.

The images were set every so often in shuttle bay, so everyone had a clear view of at least on of the holographic pictures.

The holographic images showed a white haired, fair skinned, young Sebacean woman, in black armor, and black cape. Only her head was not in armor.

Cad then noticed in the distance, a figure in black, with white hair, on the podium up front.

Bane thought, 'These images must be of the woman on the podium in front of us. Given the way she looks, and she is dressed, I wonder if she is Vader's counterpart of this reality? Or, maybe she is even the Imperial Emperor's counterpart?'

(_)

Meanwhile, on the podium, in the front of the shuttle bay, Scorpius surveyed her work, as she happily thought, 'It is surprising what one can do, when they have and entire army at their disposal. Still, to pull this together in two solar days impresses even me.'

'I reviewed the lists of bounty hunters that we were going to make the offer for. One quarter of them declined our offer. That is not surprising. And included in those that declined, were Boda Fett, along with Faye Valentine, and Jet Black. This is understandable, given their friends, or in Fett's case, his customers. They would have heard of myself, and my reputation.'

'Though, I made sure they would be left alone, after they declined my offer. I do not wish to make enemies of their friends. Especially, Lewis and Stan's mother, Ed. She could be as dangerous as John, if she wanted to be. And I know I am already in hot water with her, given I did kidnap her children, in the first place.'

'Though, I was not given much choice in the matter. The cousins of the Lowe brothers forced my hand. The brothers would have eventually found out who I was. Then, they would not have shared their findings with me.'

'I am fortunate that the Lewis and Stan finished the formula that night. Or, my plans might have become completely undone. As it stands, I can still salvage the situation. If I am careful in how I approach this matter.”

'Also, speaking about approaching matters. I rarely do get the chance to wear my black cape. And I to like do so. It is just not a day to day piece of clothing. Well, I might as well start the needed speech. And I know just what to say, what to offer, and how to make my offer, to get what I want.'

Scorpius spoke into her small microphone, located in the front part of the collar of her armor. The microphone was connected to the speakers in the shuttle bay. She stated, in Sebacean, in an authoritarian, though not an arrogant, tone of voice, “Greeting professionals, rogues, scoundrels, it is a pleasure to make you acquaintance. Now, I am sure that you find the posturing of others as annoying as I do. So, let us skip the formalities, and get down to business.”

Among the crowd, Cad listened to Scorpius' speech, as he thought, 'I like this woman.'

Cad could also see from the expressions of the faces of many of the bounty hunters, that they shared his thoughts on this matter.

Scorpius continued, “I am Scorpius, leader of this fleet of Peacekeepers. I am after two teenage human boys. Two brothers. Their names are Lewis and Stan Lowe. This is what they looked like.”

Scorpius used a small remote installed in her left glove, to control the holographic projections.

A second later, the holographic images above the crowd changed to show Stan and Lewis standing side by side, in their usual clothing.

Scorpius mentioned, “Lewis is the one with the white coat. And Stan is the one with the red jacket. And this is what you will get if you bring them one of them in, relatively unharmed, and alive. Minor bruises, and small cuts are fine. Broken bones, serious injuries, including head concussions, are not.”

The holographic images change to show a large pile of gold, silver, platinum coins, mixed with pearls and jewels.

The image stayed in place, as Scorpius went onto say, “And if you bring in both boys, the reward will be greater than what you see.”

Cad was impressed with Scorpius, as he mentally reflected, 'Show us a large bounty. Then, sweeten the deal even more. Allowing the bounty hunters own imaginations, and greed, to try to figure out what else they will get. Nice touch, Scorpius.'

Scorpius stated, “Now, understand me. As I said before. I do not want these two boys seriously harmed. Killing either of them will not only invalidate the bounty, but I will put an equally high bounty on the heads of those responsible. And I will find you. And you will not like what I will do you, when, not if, I get my gloved hands on you.”

Bane thought, 'And there is the stick, to her reward. I will have to make sure not to harm these two humans.'

Scorpius continued, “That being said, I only need one of them. But, to repeat, there will be a bonus if you can bring in both of them. The bounty ends when one, or both of them has been captured, and brought to me, at the same time.”

“After this speech has been concluded, you will be given the equipment promised to you, and the instructions on the use of said equipment, by the Peacekeeper agents that brought you here.”

“Also, whether you succeed in accomplishing your mission, or not, you may keep the equipment you are given, after the job is over.”

“You may choose to work together, and split the bounty. I do not care. All that I care about it, that you bring the boys here, unharmed. And do not create to much of a ruckus, in the multiverse, in front them, and bringing them here.”

“I do appreciate subtlety in one's actions.”

Cad thought, 'So, you want us to do this low key. That is understandable. And I can do things quietly, when I want to. And I might even think about the teamwork angle. I have completed several jobs, where working with a team was useful to me.'

“In addition, unlike others, I do not punish failure. I only punish incompetence, and betrayal.”

Cad thought, 'This woman just made my top ten list for my all time favorite clients. It is nice work for someone that does not immediately kill you for something beyond one's control. I think she just made several friends in this crowd, just by making that statement alone.'

Scorpius said, “Given what I have already offered you, and what you are being given before you even begin this assignment, you know my word is valid. I will make good on my rewards.”

Cad thought, 'And after this speech, and what you have already given us, I believe you are good for your word.'

Scorpius continued, “And I hope to make future job offers to you, as well. So, all I have left to say to you is, thank you for accepting my offer. And good hunting.”

Cad happily thought, 'I am going to enjoy working for this woman.'

(_)

Black Lagoon Reality. Place, Roanapur, Thailand. Time, the past.

The next thing the brother knew, they were in an alleyway, with one end of the alleyway being walled off to a dead end, and one end exited onto a street.

From the sky between the buildings, they could see that it was day time.

Stan looked over at Lewis, as he inquired, “Are you alright?”

Lewis replied, “Yes.”

Stan responded, “Good.” He then used his right hand, to point at the reality device in Lewis' hand. He cautioned, “Don't lose that, or we are screwed.”

Lewis put the reality device into his right, side pants pocket, as he said, “Don't worry, I won't. Now, let's get out of this side-street, and to an outside area. So, we can figure out where we are, and when we are.”

Stan nodded, as both brothers began walking out of the alleyway's one exit.

As Stan and Lewis walked out of the alleyway, they found themselves by one of the two lane streets of the city of Roanapur.

Stan stated, “Let's get to the right sidewalk. Standing in the entrance of the alleyway is going to attract unwanted attention.”

Lewis agreed, “Good point.”

They walked to their right side, they came to a stop, standing beside each other, on the sidewalk,

Lewis stated, “Now, let's look around.”

They looked around themselves, at the new reality they had found themselves in.

They saw people walk by them, on the sidewalk they were on, and the sidewalk across the two lane street from them. They also saw vehicles pass by them, in both directions, on the street in front of them.

As they looked around, they saw that the weather was a warm and partly cloudy, with a light breeze. They then looked at the sky.

Lewis turned to Stan, as he he commented, “From the position of the sun, I believe it is morning.”

Stan looked over at Lewis, as he replied, “I agree.”

Lewis said, “So, this is what Earth was like before the gate explosion. Very nice. I can see the appeal.”

Stan agreed, “True. It is nice. Especially, when we are not being chased by people.”

Lewis replied, “You got that right.”

Stan requested, “Now, please stay quiet, as I look around and listen. So, I can get our bearings.”

Lewis just nodded in response.

Stan looked around, while listening to what language the people were speaking, as he took a good, hard look around him.

Around half a minute later, Stan turned back to look at Lewis, while Stan saw Lewis looking at him.

Stan stated, “From the building structures. From the type of the few tropical trees I see in a nearby yard. From the people I see. Both in clothing, and race. And the types of vehicles. Along with the weather. I would guess we are in southeast Asia. And though I don't know the language, I do recognize the syntax, as Thai. So, I would guess we are in Thailand.”

“From the smell of salt in the air, and the strength of the breeze. On long we the direction of the breeze, in relation to the direction of the sun, and time of day, I would say the coast is to our west. So, that means that we are either by the Andaman Sea, or the Gulf of Thailand. My instincts tells me that we are by the Gulf of Thailand, meaning we are on the east side of Thailand's, n, shaped nation.”

“Also, from the clothing styles, and vehicle models, I would say that we are in the late twentieth century. Since I see not newer models beyond that date.”

Lewis smiled, as he complimented, “Nice job, history buff.”

Stan returned Lewis' smile, as he commented, “Well, it does pad on my scholarship. Math and physics are nice, but a well rounded school record goes a long way.”

Lewis agreed, “True. Since you are better at geography and history than me, which way do you think we should go from here?”

Stan used his right hand to point at the large, tall buildings in the distance, to their right. He suggested, “Let us go that way. Larger buildings usually mean the business district of a city. I am sure we can find some help from people that way.”

Lewis responded, “Good idea. Though, my instincts tell me that this city is more dangerous than it looks like.”

Stan stated, “You are not the only one. My instincts tell me this place is dangerous, as well. We will just have to be careful, and polite with locals. By being polite, we will not give the locals an excuse to harm us.”

Lewis replied, “That is a great idea. Still do you know why this place is so dangerous?”

Stan admitted, “No. Politics and economic history are your fields of expertise.”

Lewis smiled, as he stated, “I am glad you remember that. Well, now that we know where we are, I know the reason this place is dangerous. The eastern side of Thailand, during this time period, was notorious for smuggling. Both export, and import smuggling.”

“The eastern part of Thailand is on the southwest side of the Indochina peninsula. The heart of the Indochina peninsula is sometimes referred as the Golden Triangle. Where poppy flowers are planted in fields to be produced into the addictive, and illegal drug, opium, in bulk.”

“Thailand was... Or now, is currently well known for smuggling the opium produced in the Golden Triangle to the rest of the world. Also, Thailand is known for having smuggling routes into southeast Asia, from India to China, for illegal goods leaving, and brought into, the area from the rest of the world.”

Stan inquired, “So, this place is as dangerous as some of the worse parts of TJ.”

Lewis answered, “Pretty much. I agree with should head for the large buildings. Which are likely part of the business districts. I think the business districts should be our safest place for us. At least during the day. And given the time of day, we have plenty of time to figured out the device that Annie gave us, before it gets dark, and we have to leave.”

Stan stated, “Good. Then, let's start walking.”

Lewis nodded in agreement.

The two brother then started turned to their right, and they walking down the city sidewalk, in the direction of the buildings Stan had pointed too.

(_)

Five minutes later, as they continued walking, the insane situation was starting to mentally sink in for them.

Lewis asked, “So, how long do you think we will have to continue walking?”

Stan snapped, “How should I know?”

Lewis said, “Hey, don't be that way.”

Stan replied, “Then don't ask a stupid question.”

Lewis stated with annoyance, “I was just asking if you had a plan.”

Stan responded, “You come up with a plan. I have more important, and immediate worries to think about, than a simple plan. Like figuring out where we really are. Any ideas?”

On the sidewalk, the brothers were approaching three individuals that had just turned a corner and were approaching them.

To the brothers' left side, was a young adult, black haired, fair skinned man, in a brown long coat. In the middle was a tanned skinned, skinny redheaded woman around the man's age, whom was wearing a t-shirt, shorts, and tennis shoes, without socks. And to their right, was a much old brown haired, fair skinned man in a black long coat.

Without really looked at each other, the brothers moved to the outside of the sidewalk, while the three other adults moved to the interior of the side walk, as they passed by each other.

Lewis asked, “How should I know where we are?”

Stan said, “Well, you are the brains of this operation.”

Lewis replied, “You are just as intelligent as I am. If you just applied yourself. Besides, our parents never told us a damn thing.”

Stan stated, “You got that right. But, a more important question, where are we sleeping tonight. We have no money that will be accept here.”

Lewis said, “We are geniuses. We will figure something out.”

As the brothers turned the corner, on the sidewalk, Stan smiled, as he agreed, “You are right brother. We will figure something out.”

Lewis turned his brother's smile, as he responded, “Now, let us get to that business district, and then start working on getting some answers.”

(_)

The Lowe brothers had been walking for the next five minutes. They had decided to be silent, as they patiently walked towards what they guessed was the business district.

The brothers then turned a corner, and they ran into five teenage girls that were around the brothers age. All of whom had slender, muscular builds, and average heights for their races, and age. From the way their breasts were held until their shirts, all five girls were wearing sports bras.

One was a dark skinned girl, with brown dreadlocks that went to her neck line. She wore blue jeans, a purple belt, a purple t-shirt, dark socks, and purple boots. She had on what looked like purple, mechanical gauntlets.

There were two tanned skinned, redheaded girls. One redhead wore blue denim shorts, with a blue belt, a short sleeved, black t-shirt, white socks, blue boots. She had her hair cut short. She had two long knife scabbards attached to her back, in a crisscross pattern, with the straps going around her chest. She held a long knife in each of her hands.

The other redhead wore a red long skirt, white, short sleeved blouse, white shocks, and red tennis shoes. Her hair went to her should blades. She carried a huge M nineteen eighteen A two Browning Automatic Rifle machine gun in her hands, with a hundred round, double drum, beta c-magazine in her weapon.

The clear plastic on the back of the redhead's magazine, allowed her to see how much ammo she had for her weapon.

The redhead appeared to be strong than she should, because it appear she was effortlessly holding her large Browning Automatic Rifle, with just her hands. She was not using a shoulder strap for support.

The redhead's Browning Automatic Rifle was loaded with seven point sixty-two by sixty-three millimeter armor piercing cartridges.

The machine gun had hundred round, modified, beta c-magazine in the weapon. There was ninety-nine rounds in the magazine and one round in the chamber of redhead's weapon. Her trigger finger rested against the trigger guard of her weapon.

There were two tanned skinned, blond girls. One blond girl wore black pants, with a black belt, a gray short sleeved shirt, white socks, and black tennis shoes. Her hair was cut short. And she carried a katana in her hands, with a scabbard for her weapon, strapped to her left side of her belt, which was around the waist of her pants.

The final girl, the other blond teenager girl, wore plain yellow shorts, with a brown belt, a yellow t-shirt, with white socks, and yellow tennis shoes. Her hair went down to her neckline. Over her shirt were a brown leather, double shoulder holsters, for her two M Nine semi-automatic pistol.

The blond girl currently had her two stainless Beretta M-Nine semi-automatic pistols in her hands. Each weapon was loaded with a fifteen round magazine, of nine millimeter hollowpoint ammo. There was a round in each chamber, and fourteen rounds in each magazine. Her trigger fingers rests on the trigger guards of her weapons.

While none of the girls were pointing their weapons at the boys, they did give the boys feral grins.

Yukio, the redheaded girl with the machine gun, continued to grin at the boys, as she stated, in english, “Hi boys.”

Lewis and Stan didn't even bother to response, they just turned, and ran together across the empty street, as fast at they could.

Yukio turned to the other girls. She shrugged, as she said, “I was polite.”

Kristina, the dark skinner girl wearing the gauntlets over her hands, kindly commented, in english, “Some people just don't appreciate polite women.”

The other girls just giggled at her joke.

Molly, the blond girl with the semi-automatic pistols, ordered, in english, “After them.”

The five girls then turned and ran after the two boys.

Fortunately, for Stan and Lewis, the sidewalks and streets, they found themselves in, for that section of the city, were mostly empty of both pedestrians and vehicles.

They kept running across several streets, with the five teenage girls hot on their heels.

The teenagers kept running, until started running across an empty five lane street.

Just as the brothers reached the other side, with the sisters in the middle of the five lane street, thirteen police cars swoop in, from around the corner, and stop in front of them, to their right sides.

The cars were line up in a row, while the teenagers stopped in their tracks. The teenagers turned and looked at the interlopers.

The five teenagers girls then pointed their weapons at the newcomers.

While sixty feet from the teenagers, the cops got out of their cars, and behind their makeshift barricade, as they pulled out, and pointed their six round Smith & Wesson Model Ten revolvers at all seven teenagers.

The police officers wore light brown shirts, over black undershirts, with darker brown pants, dark brown shoes, dark brown belt. They also wore white hard hats, and sunglasses.

The teenagers saw there were twenty-five police officers in all.

Behind the vehicles, among the police officers, there was overweight, middle-aged, male police officer, with a light mustache, wearing green sunglasses, and a peaked cap. There was rank insignia medals, on both sides of the chest, on his shirt.

The overweight police officer stood to his right, of the center of the barricade. He looked over at the teenagers, as he loudly stated, in arrogant, in english, “Hello! I am police Chief Watsup, of the Roanapur PD!” Watsup then focused on the teenage girls, as he did a wolf whistled. Next, he commented, in a normal tone of voice, “Ah. Look what we have here, boys. This is new blood I see here. And fine blood at that.”

The police officers kept their weapons trained on the teenagers, as they chuckled a little at their Chief's comment.

Molly muttered two words under her breath, “Scumbag pigs.”

Her four sisters were the only ones that heard her comment. They simply nodded in agreement.

Watsup went onto say, in a slightly loud tone of voice, “For the last few hours, we have been getting reports of a group of five teenager girls, walking around town, carrying some serious hardware. And it just took this long for us to spring our trap. Now girls, while I don't know who you are, you should know there are rules in this town. The rules are real simple No pay. No play.”

Watsup then turned to the brothers, as he asked, “So, what is your story?”

Lewis and Stan noticed that Watsup was addressing them. Lewis answered, “In all honesty, we are not really sure ourselves. I know that doesn't help. But, please understand sir, we are unarmed, lost, and we are more than willing to cooperate with you, in any way possible.”

Watsup smiled, as he stated, “Thank you. It is so nice to get some genuine respect for my position and authority. Do you know who those girls are?”

Stan said, “No. We just saw them approach us, with their weapons in hand. One of them said. Hi boys. And we ran.”

Kristina stated, “We are from the bikini party.”

In response, Lewis and Stan turned to look at the teenage girls.

Sarah, the blond girl holding the katana, mentioned, with an annoyed tone of voice, in english, “You fell on top of us.”

Stan replied, with worry in his tone of voice, “Oh.”

Lewis sheepishly said, “Sorry about that.”

Watsup commented, “Bikini party? This I have got to hear. So, you two are coming with me, as well.” He then turned to the girls, as he demanded, “Now, why don't you girls surrender your weapons, and come with me. Because I don't want to have to put your cute little asses in body bags.”

Molly plainly said, “Considering one of our mothers was raped by a cop, when she was younger than we are, we don't respect pigs. So, the answer is, no”

While the brothers looked at each other, as Lewis quietly asked, “One of your mothers?”

Stan shrugged, in response.

The brothers then turned back to look at both the teenage girls and the police.

Sarah stated, “We know who you are, Watsup. But, you do not know who we are.”

Rebecca, the redheaded girl holding the long knives, mentioned, in english, “We are giving you, and your men, one opportunity to walk away, right now.”

The police officers laughed.

Stan thought, 'My instincts tells me this is about to end very badly for these police officers.'

Chief Watsup ordered, “Oh well. I was hoping for some more eye candy in this town. But, have it your way. Take them down, boys!”

Before the officers could fire their revolvers, Molly, from the right side of her group, fired her semi-automatic pistols at the police officers, while Yukio, on the left side of her group, fired her machine gun at the police officers.

Both teenager girls fired their weapons in a crisscross pattern, as they aimed at waist level, above the front and back hoods of the cars. While they did so, Molly ran to the right side of the street, with Sarah, and Kristina, to avoid being shoot. Meanwhile, Yukio ran to the left side of the street, with Rebecca, to avoid being shoot.

Their attacks hit a few of the police officers, while forcing the rest, including Watsup, to dive for cover, behind their police cars.

While still firing, but being careful with her ammo supplies, Molly loudly yelled, in a mocking fashion, as she smirked, “You heard the man! Taken them down, girls!”

Rebecca and Sarah drew their blades. Kristina primed her flame throwers in her gauntlets.

Rebecca ran towards the left side of the cops car barricade. Sarah took the middle of the barricade. While Kristina to the left side of the barricade.

As all three girls swiftly reached the barricade, they each jumped over the cop cars in one bound.

They then cut loose on the cops.

Meanwhile, where their three sisters were not, Molly and Yukio shot at the cops.

After the first spray of bullets, to save on ammo, Yukio switched the fire select of her machine gun from full auto, to single fire. Also, Yukio's machine gun was loaded with armor piecing, allowing her to shot through the cars, and hit her targets on the other side.

Meanwhile, Molly's weapons were loaded with, hollowpoints, which could tear chucks of flesh off of a body. Molly knew better than to aim for the police officers' chests, for they were likely wearing bulletproof vests under their were they hit the cops So, Molly aimed for the officers whom were currently not close to her sisters, and she hit the heads of the officers that were standing, or had their heads above the cars.

On the left side of the barricade, Rebecca was using her long knives to literally slice through the ranks of the police officers, with ease.

Being so close, and not wanting to accidentally shoot their fellow officers, a few of the police officers tried to stop Rebecca with their nightsticks. That was a fatal mistake, as the blades of Rebecca's long knives cut through their nightsticks as easily as they did flesh and bone.

On the right side of the barricade, Kristina was enjoying herself a bit too much, as she was using the flamethrowers, on the top of her gauntlets, to immolate the cops around her.

Kristina loudly joked, “Anybody feel like a barbeque?! I'll do the cooking!”

Kristina then began laughing at the carnage she was creating.

In the middle of the barricade, Sarah was cutting through the cops, with her katana, without a problem.

Nearby, Watsup realized the danger he was in, as he thought, with worry, 'This is like dealing with five Revys at once.'

Watsup then noticed that Sarah directed her attention towards him.

As Sarah charged at him, Watsup brought his revolve to bare on the blond teenage girl.

Watsup was many things, but he knew that it was better to actually aim at his target, than fire wildly.

Watsup held his revolver with both his hands, as he took careful aim, and three fire three shoots, one after another, dead center at Sarah's chest.

What Watsup didn't count on, and was both the last, and biggest, surprise of his life. While he fired his revolver, he watched as Sarah used her katana to slice all three bullets, one after another, in half, leaving herself unharmed.

By then, Sarah had reached Watsup, and before the police chief could fire another round at her, she used her katana to slice off Watsup's hands off, at the wrists, in one swing.

Though, Watsup did not even have time to cry in pain, as Sarah followed up her first swing, with a fluid downward swing, from front top of Watsup's head, between his eyes, down, below his groin, cutting him completely in half long ways.

This single blow killed Watsup instantly.

Sarah did not even stop to admire her handy work, as she turned and continued killing the police officers around her.

Meanwhile, behind her, Watsup's badge, in the center, front of peaked cap, along with his green sunglasses, and clothing, split in half, as Watsup's body came apart, in two equal halves, like an overripe, bloody, melon, as he fell to the ground, in pieces.

(_)

About fifteen feet to the left of Yukio's firing position, Stan and Lewis watched the carnage unfold.

They didn't even bother to say a word, as they looked at each other. Then, they turned towards the alleyway behind them, that connected to another street. And they ran down that alleyway, as fast as they could, away from the violent insanity they had just seen.

(_)

By the time the brothers were nearly halfway through the alleyway, the sisters had finally finished killing all the cops that had attacked them.

As Molly stopped seeing any cops moving she stop firing. She yelled, “Hold your fire!”

Yukio stopped firing with her machine gun, and Kristina turned off her flamethrowers.

Molly requested, “Are they all dead?”

Sarah turned to her, as she stated, “Yes. As far as I can see.”

Rebecca said, “Same here.”

Kristina commented, “If they are not dead. They are going to wish they were.”

Molly ordered, “Okay. Everyone group up on me. And is anyone hurt?”

Yukio said, “No.” She then turned and walked over to Molly.

Rebecca commented, “Only my victims.” She walked between the cars, towards her sisters. When she got to the other side, she came to a stop. She then moved her knives around in her hands, to where she held both her knives by the hilts, with her right hand. Next, she used her left hand to she pull out a rag from her blue denim shorts, to wipe the blood off of the blades of her weapons.

Rebecca soon finished. She then put away her rag, as she now held a knife in each other her hands. Next, she resumed walking towards Molly.

Kristina stated, “I am fine.” She then used the cyro-frost function on the bottom of her gauntlets to put out any remained fires that could be smoldering around her.

Kristina thought, 'Momma always said not to leave a fire unattended.' When she finished, she hopped over the front hood of the car between her and her sisters, as she went over to join them.

Sarah plainly stated, “I am fine. How are you, Molly?” She then walked between the cars, to get to Molly. After passing by the cars, she came to a stop. She then pulled out a rag, to wipe the blood off the blade of her weapons.

Molly turned to Sarah, as she replied, “I am fine.”

Nearby, Sarah continued to carefully wipe blood off her katana blade, as she thought, 'Good. Molly is alright. Perhaps, sometime, I will get to test out my carbon fiber scabbard as a weapon. It was custom made to knock bullets out of the way, the same way I can slice bullets with my katana. And I have it, not only to hold my katana, but to be used as a substitute weapon, in case my katana is ever knock out of my hands, and not in immediate reach, in battle.'

By then, Sarah had finished getting the blood off her blade. She held the hilt of her katana in her right hand, as she used her left hand to put away her rag. She then started walking towards Molly.

As the other four sisters approached Molly, she took the time to replace the empty clips of ammo in her semi-automatic pistols, with fresh magazines. When she had finished reloading her weapons, Sarah, Kristina, Rebecca, and Yukio had reached her.

Molly turned to Yukio, as she asked, “Yukio, how many rounds do you have left?”

Yukio looked at her clear plastic back of modified, beta c-mag, double drum clip, that was attached to her machine gun, to see how much ammo she had left. She answered, “About sixty, out of my hundred round magazine. And I do not have a spare magazine. I cannot figure out how to carry one in my clothing.”

Molly comforted her sister, as she responded, “Don't worry. If you run out of ammo, you can borrow one of my pistols.”

Yukio smiled, as she replied, “Thanks, sis.”

Rebecca looked down at her clothing, as she complained, “Just look at the drops blood on my clothes. I hate having to wash my clothing of such a mess.”

Sarah agreed, “You are not the only one. I hate how hard it is to wash out blood. And these are my favorite pair of pants.”

Kristina commented, “You two should talk. The one thing I do not like about burning things, is the burnt smell that stays in my hair and clothing afterward.”

Molly groaned, as she thought, 'This is not getting us anywhere. And I don't see Stan and Lewis around.' She sternly stated, “Hey. Everyone. We have a mission here. Did anyone see where the brothers went?”

Molly comment forced the others to quiet down, as they turned to look at her.

Kristina used her right hand to point towards an alleyway, as she answered, “I saw them take off running in that direction, after Sarah literally cut Watsup in half.” She turned to Sarah, as she complimented, “Nice work by the way. And I see you have gotten the slicing bullets in half, down pat.”

Sarah turned to Kristina, as she smiled. She replied, “Thanks. And I owe aunt Revy, and Annie, for their help on training to cut bullets in half. It is nice to finally be at the same level I was in my previous life.”

Rebecca turned to Sarah, as she said, “As interesting as that is, Sarah, Molly is right. We need to focus on the brothers. Though, I don't really blame them for running. They are newbies at this.”

Yukio pointed out, “And after seeing us do all this. They are likely not going to easily surrender. And we do want them back alive, and mostly unharmed. And at this point, I think them dropping on top of us was a completely accident.”

Molly stated, “I agree. We will corner them, and then talk them down.”

Sarah complimented, “Sounds like a plan. To that end, let's sheath and holster our weapons.” She then sheathed her katana in her scabbard, on the left side of her belt.

Molly said, “I agree.” She holders her pistols, in her shoulder holsters.

Rebecca replied, “Fine.” She sheathed her long knives on her scabbard, which were strapped across her back.

Molly ordered, “Good. Now, we need to go after them, before we lose them.”

All five teenage girls then ran down the alleyway, Kristina had pointed towards, as they pursued after the brothers.

(_)

About hundred yards ahead of the Lagoon sisters, Stan and Lewis continued running, from alleyway, to street, to alleyway. When the came to a street, they slowed down long enough to look both ways, before crossing, and into another alleyway in front of them. Fortunately, they had so far only passed through empty streets.

As they ran, side by side, with each other, Stan was to Lewis' left side.

Lewis stated, “I suggest we never speak of what we just saw to anyone.”

Stan responded, “Agreed. We could be consider accessories to the actions of those crazy chicks.”

Lewis said, “To be fair. Mom has her moments, but she has never been violent. Those chicks are both crazy and violent.”

Stan replied, “Yes. They are the ones you don't bring back home to introduce to mom and dad.”

Lewis replied, “Agreed.”

After another minute of running, Lewis risked a glance behind them. He then turned back in front of him, as he sadly stated, “Brother, I got some bad news. Those crazy chicks are after us again. And they are gaining on us.”

Between breaths, Stan stated, “How can they not only keep up with us, but also gain on us, while some of them are carrying such heavy weapons? With the magazine attached to it, that machine gun has to be thirty pounds, at least. We work out regularly. We are in great shape. How can these girls, that we keep meeting, be so much stronger and faster than we are?”

Between breaths, Lewis replied, “I don't know. But, I have some good news.”

Stan asked, “What?”

Lewis stated, “Except for the girl with the machine gun. And the one with the gauntlets, the other three girls had either sheathed or holstered their weapons.”

Stan agreed, “That is good news. Any bad news?”

Lewis stated, “They have these wild grins that set me on edge.”

Stan replied, “That is bad news.”

A few seconds later, as they exited the alleyway they found themselves next to street line with tables, in rows, with umbrellas near each table.

And the tables each had people sitting at them, blocking the brother's way around the tables in front of them.

Lewis cursed, “Damn it. There is no clear way around.”

Stan stated, “Just jump over the tables.”

Stan and Lewis jumped over the first table, in the first row in front of them.

Before they got to the same row, they saw two adults at the table they were running towards.

One of the adults was a asian-american redhead, in a shirt, and shorts, along with a pair of semi-automatic pistols in her shoulder holsters. The other adult was a fair skinned japanese man, with black hair, wearing a business clothing. Both were eating bowls of soup on their table.

A few seconds later, Stan and Lewis jumped over their table, and continued running.

Several seconds after that, the sisters jumped over the same table, and people sitting in the chairs, in the first row, and then they leaped over the tables, and sitting people, in second row of tables, as they continued running after the brothers.

The sisters recognized, the two adults at the second table.

Rebecca asked, “Were those our parents?”

Yukio answered, “I would say so.”

Molly cautioned, “Let us be careful not to cause a paradox.”

Kristina agreed, “Yes. Let's hope the brothers don't go near the docks, with us accidentally following them there. It would be an epic screw up if the rest of our parents saw us.”

Sarah commented, “Agreed. But, at the rate we are gaining on them, that should not be a worry.”

Molly asked, “As a way to avoid that. While Sarah and I were no hear in our previous lives. Do any of you three remember these streets, to avoid that situation?”

Yukio stated, “No.”

Rebecca said, “Nope.”

Kristina commented, “I wasn't here long enough, in my previously life, to remember that.”

Molly said, “Damn. Then, we will just have to be careful.”

By then, the sisters were twenty-five yards from the brothers.

The brothers then made a turn into an alleyway, only to find that it was a dead end.

Before the two teenage boys could backtrack, they turned around to find that the sisters had finally caught up with them, and blocked their only exit of escape. With the sisters being around thirty feet from the brothers.

Molly thought, with mild relief, 'Well, it looks like we don't have to worry about that situation arising.' She smirked towards the brothers, as she said, “No escape boys. Now, why don't you surrender?”

Stan stated, “We have seen what you did to those men.”

Sarah scoffed, as she replied, “Oh please. Those were sexist pigs.”

Lewis conceded, “You may have a point there.”

Kristina said, “Glad you agree.”

Molly said, “We just want to take you back with us. You come quietly, and you will not be harm, too much.”

Lewis inquired, “Define, too much?”

Rebecca said, “Well, you did land on us. I would think that deserves a mild beating. But, we do promise not to harm your faces, nor your groins. And you will likely recover from our beating, within around a week.”

Lewis replied, “Look. We sincerely apologize for falling on you. It was a complete accident. We don't even know how we ended up there. As such, we will decline the having the beating.”

Rebecca thought, 'They truly are clueless. The face they are still breathing, while in Roanapur, is a miracle in of itself. This town does not suffer for fools.'

Stan responded, “Besides there were mitigating circumstances. The fact of the matter, we were running from an intergalactic alien fleet. I think that such extenuating circumstances should negate any beating.”

Yukio stated, “We heard what happened, from Annie. And from what understand, we think you were let go by Scorpius. If she wanted you to stay, trust me, you would still be there.”

Stan inquired, “Annie came to that crazy island, after us? And what is up with there only being women on that island? I mean, as violent as you are, you don't act like any amazons in history, or the comics that we have read about.”

Yukio answered, “We are not amazons. We are descended from pirates.”

Lewis said, “Somehow, I think that is worse.”

Rebecca smiled wickedly, as she replied, “It is.”

Kristina smirked, as she asked, “You think they have their father's ability?”

Lewis and Stan's eyes went wide.

Kristina continued smiling, as she said, “I would say from their reactions, that the answer is, yes. Though, I am guessing that their abilities are dormant. Still boys, given you were kept in the dark about everything else, how did you figure that out? That is one of the biggest secrets Ed and Bob kept for you.”

Stan answered, “Scorpius told us. She did some DNA testing on us, and confirmed we have the genes for that ability. You could say we are latent gender benders.”

The girls giggled

Lewis asked, “What is so funny?”

As the girls stopped giggling, Sarah said, “Your father came up with that term, several years, before you either of you were born.”

Stan commented, “Interesting. Still, our genes are dormant.”

Molly deadpanned, “We already figured that out. If they were not dormant, you would already know what was going on, and you would have been joining us on that island.”

Stan replied, “Huh?”

Lewis inquired, “What do you mean?”

Rebecca suggested, in a mischievous tone of voice, “Oh, there is so much you don't know. Though, your situation can be easily changed with a little electricity.”

Sarah stated, “Hold it. Their parents would kill us, if we did that to them.”

Rebecca shrugged, as she conceded, “True.”

The brothers each let out deep breath.

(_)

Meanwhile, on of the roofs three stories about the groups of teenagers, a long individual was walk around, watching them from above. As she listened carefully to the conversation between the boys and girls below. The girls to her right side, and the boys to her left side, below.

(_)

In the alleyway, Yukio inquired, “So, Scorpius told you some of those secrets? Why did she tell you? She is not the type of person to give information out so freely.”

Lewis answered, “Well, she did tell us some things. And the reason why is simple. She was moonlighting as our highschool physics professor, and my personal tutor. I will be honest. I find it flattering to know that a leader of an intergalactic alien empire was taking a side job as my person tutor.”

Molly warmly smiled, as she replied, with amusement in her tone of voice, “I can agree with that.”

Stan stated, “Ironically, most of what we know, about what is going on, came from her. Though, at this point, even though she kidnapped us, she hasn't actually harmed us. We probably distrust her slightly less than our parents, at the moment.”

“Yet, I don't understand why you, and even Annie, distrust her. The only reason we ran from her was over a difference of opinion on our mathematical theories, of a formula we were working on. She wanted to go forward, and we wanted to wait, to check the numbers. Just to make sure we don't accidentally damaged the multiverse. Still, what is it about her that you don't trust?”

Sarah just shook her head, as she commented, “You guys really don't know a thing? Do you?”

Stan replied, “Exactly. We were completely kept in the dark. And to be honest, I am willing to compromise here. Not as a date, but we just treat you five to a nice dinner.”

The brothers could tell that the sisters were thinking over Stan's offer, for a few seconds.

The sisters then looked at each other, for a few more seconds. Then, the sisters turned back to look at the brothers.

Molly said, “Tempting. Highly tempting. But, I think we will go with the pounding. It is just our nature.”

The brothers saw the other four sisters either nodding, or shrugging, in agreement with Molly.

Lewis pleaded, as he asked, “Please, before you commence on the violence, there is an incredibly embarrassing question we need to ask you all. Scorpius also told us about the fact we are not fraternal twins. So, of our two parents, do you know which of them gave birth to each of us? We have been wondering about that.”

Kristina answered, “They never told any of us. To this day, there is a standing betting pool on that very question.”

Stan wondered out loud, “Can we get in on that bet?”

Molly said, “I don't see why not. You two clearly don't know either. Given no one would ask such an embarrassing question, if they knew the answers. Trust me. We know first hand... Yes. Our parents were like that too.”

Molly thought, 'When they told us that we reincarnations of people they knew, and how we exist in a reality that is fiction. With that fiction being the Black Lagoon anime, which we all saw.'

Molly cracked her knuckles. She then said, “Now, you need to take your poundings like men. It will be over before you know it. We will get you some ice packs afterward. And you will be seeing your parents soon enough. So, you can bitch at them for keeping such secrets from you.”

In response, the brothers stood their ground, as the prepared for a fight.

Just after the five sisters took a few steps towards the brothers, a woman suddenly landed between the two groups. With the woman quickly stood up straight. She did not appear to be harmed.

As the woman stood in place, her right side faced the girls, and her left side faced the boys.

The woman turned her head quickly, to look at the girls, then, the boys, and finally back towards the girls.

The woman smiled towards the girls.

Meanwhile, the sisters and brothers noticed that the woman had no weapons in her hands.

Everyone looked at the woman, and then at the building walls above them. There were no fire staircases, nor window ledges on the walls. And both buildings, to the sides of them, went up three stories. Meaning, the woman would have had to had jumped from at least roof, three stories up, and landed between them.

They all turned back to look at the woman.

Sarah complimented, “Not bad. We would have trouble from landing from a fall at that height.”

The woman politely replied, “Thank you for the compliment.”

They all saw that the newcomer was a asian woman with dark green hair. Her hair was bushy, and wild. She had two dark brown eyes. She wore a blue leisure suit, with a yellow button up shirt under her blue coat. She did not wear a tie. Though, her clothing fit for feminine form. She appeared in her mid-twenties in age. And she had a slender, physical build, with a pair of breasts, on her chest, that were respectably sized for her physical frame.

Though, considering the stunt she had just pulled with her landing, her clothing clearly hid her very will muscle toned body,

Stan asked the green haired woman, “Who are you?”

The green haired woman kept her eyes on the teenage girls, as she smiled. She slyly responded, in a feminine voice, “I am just an old-fashioned bounty hunter.”

Kristina warned, “Lady, you better stay out of our way.”

The woman said, “Sorry girls, but the boys are coming with me. There is a huge bounty on them. And I aim to collect.”

Rebecca inquired, “How big?”

Lewis questioned, “Bounty on us?”

The woman continued to look at the girls, as she answered, “Scorpius hired every bounty hunter she could find in the multiverse to capture you two. I just figured I start in the past, where it all started, and I got lucky.”

“It is a huge, set for life, royalty sized bounty. Her only rules are that one of you taken in alive, and both of your are left relatively unharmed. Though, there is a bonus for bringing in both of you at the same time. I intend to collect for myself, and, my six year old daughter.”

Stan flatly stated, “Oh hell. We're screwed.”

Yukio stated, “Sorry Ms Green. But, in that case, we will be collecting on that bounty.”

The green haired woman smile curled into smirk towards the girls, as she stated, “I think not.”

Before any of the girls to bring their weapons to bare on the woman, bounty hunter rushed at them.

First, the woman punched at Sarah's jaw, knocking Sarah to the ground.

The woman then did a sweeping kick Rebecca, causing her to fall to the ground.

Molly saw this, as she quickly thought, 'She is not only a skilled fighter. She is thinking fighter. She saw what weapons we have, and what roles we likely play on our team. And in this close quarters fight, she took our two melee fighters first. Good thinking on her part. Now, to handle this myself.'

Molly reached for her pistols, in her shoulder holsters, but her movement caught the woman's eye, as she did a backwards kick to Molly's stomach. The blow knocked the wind out of her, as she fell to the ground on her back.

Next, the woman snatched the machine gun from Yukio's hands, tossing it away from the group. The woman then punch Yukio in the side of her chest, sending her to the ground.

Finally, because she was so close to her sisters, Kristina could not use her gauntlet weapons on the woman. So, Kristina charged at the bounty hunter.

Before Kristina realized what had happened, she found herself on the ground.

A few seconds later, the girls started getting back up, for the second round of the fight.

As the green haired woman watched that the girls got back up, she smirked. She stated, “Not many people can take a beating like that, and still be able to get up. It just means I am going to have to give you a lesson on staying down, the hard way.”

The fight then resumed, with the sisters forgo weapons, and instead they aimed on beating the woman at her own game, in hand to hand combat.

(_)

As the teenager girls and woman fought each other, the boys look at each other, and nodded.

They quietly slipped passed the woman and the girls, and out of the alleyway. Then, they ran as fast as they could to a nearby, adjoining street, where they turned a corner, to their right, and they were out of sight of those fighting each other.

In addition, the woman and all five teenage girls' attention were focused on the fight, none of the noticed the boys had escaped them.

(_)

A minute later, the girls were back on the ground, with the green haired woman standing over them, again.

It was then that the green haired woman pulled out her own semi-automatic pistol, from her shoulder holster, hidden under her short, blue coat, under her left armpit.

Though, she did not point the weapon at the teenage girls. She did see the girls had noticed the weapon.

The green haired woman stated, “Now girls, are you going to behave, and yield? Or, am I going to have to seriously hurt, or even kill you?”

As the Lagoon girls laid on the ground, beaten, Sarah looked up at the green haired woman, as she said, “We yield.”

The green haired woman saw the other four girls nod, or shrug, in agreement.

The green haired woman commented, “Good.”

Kristina immediately recognized the model of pistol in the right hand of the woman. Though, she did not react, or say anything about it.

Molly groaned out, “Who are you, really?”

The green haired woman answered, “Like I said. I am just an old fashioned bounty hunter.” She then noticed the Lowe brothers missing, as she continued, in a slightly embarrassed tone of voice, “Whom just lost her bounties.”

The woman kept her pistol in her right hand, thought she did not point her pistol at the girls, as she walked around them. She then backed away from them, as she exited the alleyway.

As the woman ducked around a building, to her left, on the sidewalk, by the street, she holsters her pistol, as she ran off in a direction that she guessed the boys would have taken. Which was not the case.

After the woman left, Molly stood up, as she asked, “So, can everyone stand up?”

Rebecca groaned in unison, “Yes. Though, I am not in a hurry to do so.”

Yukio commented, “Just give me a minute, and I can.”

Kristina said, “I am okay. Sore, but okay. I will help the others up.”

Kristina was the least harmed. So, she was able to stand up quickly. She then helped Rebecca and Yukio onto their feet.

Sarah rubbed her jaw, as she stood up. She stated, “I will live. I just need an ice pack for my jaw. Though, I find it ironic that we were expecting to beat up someone else, and we ended taking a pounding.”

Molly winched, as she commented, “Yes. I found it poetic justice, as well.”

Rebecca asked, “Where are the boys?”

Kristina answered, “They got away, while we were fighting, and acting so stupidly macho, by trying to beat that woman at her own game. It is sad when I can say that I am more macho now, then when I was actually a man in my previous life. I remember much of my previous life fairly well. So, I can actually say that, and mean it.”

Yukio said, “Speak for yourself. I am happy I mentally blocked out most of my previous life.”

Rebecca replied, “Same here.”

Kristina stated, “Given you two, that is understandable. But, as I was saying, back then, except for the pyromania, I was a fairly nice guy. I would have known better than to try to pull a stunt like this.”

Sarah said, “Well that is probably due to the fact that only one of our five mothers could even generously be call ladylike... Oh well, I never much cared for trying to be a lady.”

Yukio replied, “I think none of us do, except Molly.”

Molly commented, “Well, sometimes.”

Sarah inquired, “Who was that woman? And given how much of a badass she is, why have we not heard of her?”

Kristina answered, “I think I know who she is. And you are probably not going to like the answer.”

Sarah replied, “I still want to know who she is.”

Kristina stated, “I think is Spike Spiegel turned into a woman with Chang's vat process.
The vat process likely regenerated her lost right eye. And that is why her eyes now match. Also, she is a green haired asian, like Spike was. But, the clincher was her gun. She was holding a Jericho nine forty-one, the same type of semi-automatic that Spike used in the Cowboy Bebop series.”

Sarah said, “We have all seen that Cowboy Bebop series. Given the way the series ended, with Spike lying on the ground, dying, it makes sense that Chang would have had Spike captured and process before he died.”

Rebecca commented, “That also explains those enhanced physical abilities, her physical age, and why she has a daughter. She was likely one of those the peacekeepers rescued, and she was pregnant with her daughter, when she was rescued.”

Yukio pointed out, “But, she said her daughter was six years old. She should be older, unless she is from our past.”

Molly said, “I likely doubt she is from our past. Spike probably found her own way to reality travel, and she took her daughter with her, when she started reality traveling.”

Yukio shrugged, as she commented, “That makes sense. Given she is enhanced like our parents, I no longer feel so bad about her kicking our asses.”

Kristina said, “Don't kid yourself. Spike was at Roanapur level badass, even before the super-soldier serum, when she was still a man.”

Sarah commented, “Let us just be happy that she didn't use her grenades.”

Kristina agreed, “No arguments there.”

Rebecca asked, “I know one of us has to ask the question. So, I will. Should we tell our parents, and the our friends, about Spike being alive? And that Spike is an enhanced badass woman like our parents?”

Yukio deadpanned, “Let us see. We came to Roanapur, in the past, against our parents' wishes. Seeking to capture two boys, and beat them up, slightly, against our parents' friends' wishes. What do you think?”

Rebecca replied, “I will take that as a, no.”

Kristina said, “Still, we are going to have to figure out how we are going to explain our roughed up appearances to our parents.”

Molly stated, “We will just tell them we got a little out of hand with our sparring with each other.”

Kristina agreed, “That could work.”

Molly checked her weapons, in her holsters. She then look back at her sisters, as she ordered, “Yukio. Go get your BAR, and everyone come close to me. We will head home, and recover, while I come up with a new plan to find the boys.”

Molly then reached into her left, front shorts pocket and pulled out her reality device.

Several seconds later, Yukio had retrieved her machine gun, and the five sisters were presently standing close to each other.

Molly thought of the proper time on Lagoon Island to teleport to. The exact place was the sparing mats in their sparing room, which was part of the downstairs workout gym of their family mansion.

Molly was teleporting both herself, and her sisters there, so if one of their parents saw them, as they went to get ice packs, they would be coming from the direction of the sparring room, thus enhancing their lies, about where they had been.

A second later, with the time and location in her mind, Molly pressed the red button on her reality device, and she teleported both her, and her four sisters, instantly back to their home, so they could nurse their wounds, and bruised pride.

(_)

An hour later, the green haired woman gave up her chase, for the time being. She then used her own reality device to leave the Black Lagoon reality, for her home, in another part of the multiverse. So, she could be with her daughter, until she could come up with a new plan to capture the Lowe brothers.

(_)

Meanwhile, in the Black Lagoon reality, a few minutes after Lowe brothers had escaped the Lagoon sisters, and the bounty hunter, a few streets away, Shenhua, Sawyer, and Lotton, were walking on the sidewalk.

The sidewalk was fairly deserted, except for them. The local citizens of Roanapur knew who Shenhua was, and they tried to avoid meeting her, and her friends, on the streets of the city.

Shenhua did not really mind such reactions to herself. She considered a form of respect towards her.

The three adults were running some errands. They decided, since the errands were all in a close location, and it was a beautiful day, they would just walk, and use the who chore as an excuse to get some excuse.

All of them were dress in their usual clothing. Except for Lotton, whom was wearing a lighter, black cloth jacket to hide his pistols, instead of his long black coat. He just did want to overheat in the warm temperature of the partly cloudy day.

Also, Sawyer had left her chainsaw at home.

Though, Shenhua had her long knives and throwing knives sheathed, and hidden among her clothing.

As they walked along the sidewalk, Sawyer said, with her electrolarynx choker, which was around her neck, “I hope Akira is enjoying her time with Revy.”

Shenhua responded, “I am sure she is.”

Lotton stated, “The one thing about Akira, is that it with her around, it never gets boring.”

Sawyer nodded, as she said, “I agree.”

Shenhua agreed, “No arguments there.”

As they walked by the entranced of an alleyway, to their left side, from the corner of Shenhua's left eye, she saw two teenage boy with tanned skin, and black hair, in plain clothing, except for their jackets, barreling towards them.

Fortunately, before the boys would have collided with them, they saw the three adults ahead of them, and they were able to slow themselves down, and come to a stop a few feet from Shenhua, Sawyer, and Lotton.

As the three adults, and two teenage boys, looked at each other, Lewis immediately apologized, “Sorry. We almost hit you.”

Sawyer said, “You did not. So, everything is alright.”

Lewis smiled, as he replied, “I am glad you feel that way.”

Shenhua inquired, “You two seem to be acting like you are running from someone? Or, a group of people?”

Stan commented, “Long story short. Just a minor misunderstanding. Nothing to worry about. The reason we are running was that the misunderstanding turned into a fist fight, and we wanted to avoid it.”

Lotton admitted, “That does happen here. So, who are you?”

Stan inquired, “Who are you?”

Lotton replied, “I asked you first.”

Stan answered, “Stan Lowe. And this is my brother, Lewis Lowe.”

Shenhua said, “I am, Shenhua. This small woman here is, Sawyer. The white haired man beside us is, Lotton.”

Lewis replied, “Hello.”

Stan said, “Nice to meet you.”

Shenhua commented, “You are not are from around here?”

Lewis questioned, “That obvious?”

Shenhua coyly smiled, as she said, “I like you, boy. You have a nice sense of humor.”

Sawyer asked, “Where are you from?”

Stan shook his head, as he answered, “Honestly. I doubt you would believe us.”

Shenhua suggested, “Try us. We are very open minded.”

The brothers did not miss the smaller woman giggling, while the white haired man winced, as the asian woman's private joke.

Just then, a red car drove by, as high speed, with a black hair, fair skinned, young man, driving.

Lotton stated, “I think that was the Lagoon company's car.”

A second later, the brother watched as another car, as high speed, passed by them.

In the second car, a bald, black man, in green clothing, was driving, while he fired a revolver out his window, with his left hand.

In the passengers seat was a blond, fair skinned woman, in a yellow cowgirl outfit, firing a revolver out her window, with her right hand.

With two identical redheaded asian, seating out their opposing backdoor windows, with each of them firing two semi-automatic pistols, each, at the car they were chasing.

Shenhua asked, in a confused tone of voice, “Is that Revy... And Revy?... In our car?”

Sawyer replied, “It would appear so.”

Lewis asked, “Who is Revy?”

Lotton said, “It doesn't matter... Still, I saw Akira in the passenger seat, with Dutch driving. So, we will get answers from either Akira, later at home. Or, we will get some answers from Dutch, over drinks sometime.”

Shenhua responded, “I agree.”

A few seconds later, a taxi stopped right in front of them, by the curb of the sidewalk.

The five individuals on the sidewalk then watched the two individuals walked out of the car.

As soon as the two individuals inside the taxi exited the vehicle, and shut the doors, the taxi took off.

Shenhua, Sawyer, and Lotton's jaws dropped at whom they saw standing in front of them.

Meanwhile, Lewis and Stan were surprised by whom they saw, but they wisely chose to remain silent.

They were looking at Sawyer and Shenhua, in their usual clothing. Only this Sawyer had her chainsaw strapped to her back.

The other Sawyer spoke, with her electrolarynx choker, “Relax. We are from the future. We remember this from your point of view.”

Past Shenhua said, “Interesting. So, did you come back to in time to warn us of the future.”

Future Shenhua, and Future Sawyer, walked up on the sidewalk, by the group, as Future Shenhua answered, “No. We just came here because we remember being here. And to screw with Lotton's mind.”

In response, the four women giggled, including Future Shenhua, for a few seconds.

Lotton mentally reflected, 'I don't like the fact that her comment is setting me on edge.'

Stan turned to Lotton, as he asked, “Is this a normal day for you people?”

Lotton answered, “No. And this day is getting weirder by the minute.”

Lewis commented, “This is just par for course, for us, today.”

Stan stated, “Our strangeness records seems to be breaking themselves, over and over, at an hourly rate.”

Lewis mentioned, “Strangely. Up until today, we have lead a fairly normal lives.”

Lotton said, “You might as well tell us where you are from. Trust me, I won't judge, no matter what your answer is.”

Stan responded, “Sure

Lewis relied, “Okay.”

Stan stated, “Though, we are human. We are not from this planet.”

Lewis commented, “We're from the planet, Mars”

Lotton mentally reflected, 'After Akira's gender bending, and this obvious example of time travel, in front of us...' He said, “At this point, I fully believe you.”

Lewis stated, “Thank you.”

Stan replied, “We appreciate that.”

Lotton said, “You're welcome.”

Meanwhile, the four women had calmed down. Past Sawyer asked, “So, how did you know to come here in a taxi, in the first place? I am still not clear on that.”

Future Sawyer explained, “It is a timeloop. As Shenhua said. Because we knew we would be hear, from your point of view, we knew to come. Don't think too hard about it. All it will do is give you a headache.”

Past Sawyer replied, “Thank you for the warning.”

Future Sawyer responded, “No problem. Though, by the point in time we are at, stuff like this happens a lot to us. But, I cannot give you any details.”

Part Sawyer smiled, as she said, “That is okay. I know I will find out eventually. Because, you are the me of the future.”

Future Sawyer returned her past counterpart's smile, as she complimented, “That is the attitude you are going to need for the insanity that is coming your way in the future.”

Past Sawyer inquired, “Speaking of which. In the future, I am surprised that I haven't done anything about my scars, yet?”

Future Sawyer said, “Actually, I am working on that, and restoring our voice. Along with a few other old injuries that need fixing.”

Past Sawyer grinned nearly ear to ear, as hearing the good new, as she stated, “That is nice.”

Future Sawyer coyly stated, “I have made some interesting contacts in the time span between you and I.” Future Sawyer mentally added, 'Like Annie.'

Future Sawyer continued, “That may achieve our goals. I found someone with the skills to properly do the job. I just need to make the arrangements.” She thought, 'After we finally track down, and capture Bob, Ed, and Boris.'

Past Sawyer said, “It is nice to know that our dream will someday come true.”

Future Sawyer agreed, “Yes. It is nice.”

Past Shenhua looked her future counterpart, as she commented, “It is nice that I will still look so youthful in the future.”

Future Shenhua smiled, as she stated, “Let us just say that we are not going to have to worry about losing our youth for a very long time.”

In response, Past Shenhua smiled towards Future Shenhua.

While Lotton, and the brothers just stood there, quietly, they had been listening carefully to conversation both sets of women were having with each other.

Lotton thought, with annoyance, 'These two are so damn vague about future events that I cannot understand most of what they are talking about. And they are intentionally being vague. Likely, they are trying to prevent a paradox. Which is why they came here in the first place. They were already in the timeloop, as their past selves, so they had to appear here as their future selves. And I guess it was just a matter of opportunity, which presented itself to them, to show up.'

'And there are opportunities that can still be made in this situation. Learning even a small nugget of information about the future could be invaluable at the proper place and time. I just have to figure out how to dig for such information, from these two. This will be difficult, but not impossible. The first step is the proper setting. And I know just the place.'

Lotton offered, “Ladies, as fun at it is to see two sets of your lovely faces, at the same time, I think it is best we find a more private place to continue this conversation. I suggest the chinese restaurant that we sometimes go to. It is only a block from here. And we can make an early lunch out of it.” He turned to the brothers, as he continued, “And I am sure you two are hungry, as well. You can join us. This will all be my treat.”

Lotton thought, 'And if those two boys really are both human, and from Mars. They can only mean to things. They are from the future. Or, they are form a parallel reality. Or, both. Either way, anything they tell us, might be useful to us.'

Both Sawyers just shrugged.

Future Shenhua said, “I remember the meal as being very good.”

Past Shenhua replied, “Then, I guess we will be having lunch there.”

Stan stated, “I speak for my brother, and I, when I say that we never turn down a free meal.”

Lewis commented, “My brother is correct about that.”

Lotton then did a simple hand gesture with his right hand, in the direction of the restaurant, as he said, “Then, right this way, ladies, and gentlemen.”

Lotton then turned, and started walking down the sidewalk, towards the restaurant, with the rest of the group following right behind him.

(_)

Fifteen minutes later, inside the nice chinese restaurant, all seven of them were seated as a round table.

Future Sawyer had her chainsaw on the floor, beside her chair.

The employees there knew better than to ask questions about their customers, and to keep quiet about such secrets.

After the waiter had taken their drink orders, the seven individuals looked at the menus they had been given. Fortunately, in the menus, beside the name of each dish was an explanation in Thai, and below the Thai explanation was an explanation in english. So, all seven individuals had no problems reading the menus.

Past Shenhua looked up from her menu, as she asked, “By the way, you won't happen to know who these two boys are?”

The rest of those seated at the table, looked up from their menus, as the other adult present looked over at the brothers.

Past Sawyer included, “And if so, are you after them?”

Future Shenhua answered, “Nope. They are are not our targets. Though, this is our second time around on this event. And this is the only time, and place, so far, that we have seen them.”

Past Sawyer asked the brothers, “Have you seen us before?”

Stan answered, “No. I would remember if I had seen any of you before.”

Lewis commented, “Believe us. You are all clearly very memorable.”

Past Shenhua smirked, as she coyly said, “You have no idea.”

Lotton thought, 'Now, is my chance to learn about the future. Specifically, what happens to me.' He casually asked, “Seeing you here, from the future, I wonder what happens to me in the future?”

Both Future Sawyer, and Future Shenhua grinned wickedly towards Lotton, as they giggled, for a few seconds.

Lotton quickly said, “I retract me question.” He mentally added, 'Perhaps it is best that I don't know what happens in my future.”

As Future Shenhua and Future Sawyer stopped giggling, Future Shenhua requested, “I know everyone here is curious about their future. That is just human nature. But, please do not ask us any more questions about the future. It could create a paradox. That would be a very bad thing from everyone here.

Lotton nodded, as he replied, “Okay.”

Just then, the waiter came back with his tray full of drinks, which he served to the seven individuals at the table.

The group then gave all their meal orders.

The rest of the conversation was very casual, due to the fact that the Sawyer and Shenhua from the future, along with the Lowe brothers, were intentionally avoid any subjects about themselves.

The adults respected the boys' privacy for two reasons. They were polite, and they already had enough strangeness for one day. And they could all tell that the two teenage boys were probably loaded with strange knowledge that no one, not even the boys, wanted to think about.

Also, Lotton, Past Sawyer, Future, Sawyer, Past Shenhua, and Future Shenhua, intentionally avoid mentioning anything about their lives, and criminal lifestyles.

This left the conversation bland, but the conversation was still pleasant for everyone.

The brothers did learn some interesting things about the culture and food in Thailand, but otherwise, it was just a casual conversation for the entire time.

Soon, their meals came, and they ate their lunches. Everyone found both their drinks, and meals to be delicious.

All in all, it was a pleasant lunch for everyone there.

And at the end of the meal, Lotton kept his promise, and he paid for the meals in full. He even left a tip for the waiter whom had served them.

Soon, the seven individuals were gathered near the front doors. Where they said their goodbyes to each other. With the brothers were being the first to excuse themselves from the table, and leave the restaurant, through the front door.

Future Sawyer and Shenhua then called a taxi to pick them up.

As the taxi pulled up right outside the front door, Future Shenhua, and Future Sawyer got up, with Future Sawyer picking up her chainsaw.

As they were about to leave, Future Sawyer cryptically said to Lotton, “Just so you know. To answer you question earlier. It is not as bad as you thought it would be. You actually came to like it.”

Lotton asked, “What do you mean?”

Future Sawyer winked, as she replied, “You will find out soon enough.”

Then, the two women from the future left the restaurant, and took their taxi back to Lagoon Company headquarters, by the docks.

After the two women from the future left, Lotton questioned, “Why do I get the feeling that Sawyer, from the future, just told me something major about the future course of my own life, without giving me single detail?”

Shenhua smiled, as she said, “Because she did.”

Sawyer stated, “The comment is too vague to think about, Lotton. Don't worry about it.”

Lotton replied, “I won't.”

Sawyer suggested, “Let us call a taxi and head back home. I am sure that, Akira will show up back home soon, as well. I have a feeling she had just as much as interesting day as we did.”

Lotton nodded, as he agreed, “You are probably right.”

Shenhua agreed, “That is a good idea.”

Lotton then head over to the cashier's desk, to use their phone, to call a taxi, to come pick them up.

(_)

A few minutes after the Lowe brothers left the chinese restaurant, the brothers had found another deserted alleyway to duck into, so they could jump reality, without anyone else seeing them.

As Lewis pulled out his reality device from his right, side pants pocket, he stated, “At this point, I would like to see mom and dad. But, I regret not staying for the nightlife here.”

While Stan walked closer to Lewis, he agreed, “No argument there. But, to be honest, we have no money.”

Lewis said, “Good point. Let's get out of here, before someone else shows up for our hides.”

Stan commented, “Agreed. And at least we got a good lunch from it.”

Lewis agreed, “True. Who knew that the locals here would be so nice here.”

Both boys laughed, as Lewis press the red button on his reality device, that he was holding, and both of them jumped realities, to their next destination.

(_)

Two hours later, after having some lunch, Akira drove her car home.

When she entered her house, she saw Lotton, Sawyer, and Shenhua sitting in the living room chairs and couch, watching TV, and enjoying the rest of their day off.

Lotton and Sawyer were each sitting in a chair, while Shenhua was sitting in the couch.

As they turned towards Akira, Akira looked back at them, as she said, “You guys would not believe the day I had.”

Lotton challenged, “Try us.”

Akira said, “Well, it involved meeting two Revys. Seeing them fight it out. Then, having to chase this young, stupid American, across town, in the car he stole. Which was the Lagoon Company's car. He then crashed the car into the front Yellowflag, and he got away.”

“I am surprised that no one is more pissed about what happened. Anyway, beside that other Revy being there. There were also another Shenhua, and another Sawyer, there, as well.”

Shenhua stated, “That was not the only place they were at.”

Lotton answered, “Yes. I had to deal with two pairs of Shenhuas. Two pairs of Sawyers. And two teenage brothers whom claimed to be from Mars. By the way, I believe you now, about what you saw last night.”

Akira walked over, to sit beside Shenhua on the couch. As she got comfortable, she requested, “Okay. You have me beat. Care to tell me what happened?”

Lotton said, “Sure.”

The four adults then told each other what happened to them over the course of the last few hours.

To be continued.

(_)

Author's Notes:

I found the escape scenes at the beginning of this chapter to be very enjoyable to write. I really like the explanation Annie gives, as to why she cannot just force open the doors to the shuttle bay. Pun intended.

And that explanation makes so much sense. The doors could warp, and stick in place. This could be applied to video games, as well.

And I believe that Annie was a little too general in telling the brothers how to work a reality device. Now, how a reality device works. There is a big difference.

Annie misunderstood Lewis' question, as being how a reality device work. Where as Lewis was just asking how to work a reality device.

And both of them were to caught up in the escaping to realize this misunderstanding.

This is just simple word play on how to create some mischief.

And Annie realized her mistake too later, and way after the face.

Also, I explained how Scorpius handles Annie. And Scorpius does so in a manner that shows how brilliant, creative, and careful she is.

Then, there is the party of Lagoon island, with Stan and Lewis escaping that craziness, as well.

Then, Ed and Bob realize who the two teenage boys are. And the later conversation of between the women, on what to do, to track down the Lowe brothers.

The Roanapur scenes were interesting to write. Also, I got a chance show what happened to Chief Watsup and many members of the Roanapur police force. While, at the same time, I show how dangerous the five Lagoon sisters were as a team.

And during the battle, Watsup realized how much trouble he had gotten himself and his men into. In that he believed that fighting the five Lagoon sisters was like fighting five Revys at once. And that is true. To bad he could not save himself and his men. But, then again, given the town they lived in. And the badass women they have heard of, and personally dealt with. They should have known better than to pick a fight with five heavily armed teenage girls, whom did not like the police.

Now, I did enjoy writing the Roanapur chase scene. And I enjoyed the conversations, including the lunch scene, between Lotton, Shenhua, Sawyer, Future Shenhua, Future Sawyer, Lewis and Stan.

Also, yes. That was Spike Spiegel, as a woman. And the sisters got their butts kicked by her.

I liked how after the fight, it was Kristina who both figured out the green haired woman was Spike. And she also admitted that she is more macho in her current life, then when she was a man, as Claude, in her previous life.

This also shows that Lotton, Shenhua, and Sawyer, are not jerks. They do help Lewis and Stan a little.

Then, Shenhua and Sawyer's future counterparts show up, and everything still remains civil.

After which, for various reasons, Lotton provides good meals for both the brothers, and his friends.

And yes, the green haired woman that defeating the Lagoon sisters is Spike from Cowboy Bebop.

I spent so much time writing about the Cowboy Bebop reality, and the Cowboy Bebop characters, that it is nice to finally directly feature Spike in my anthology of insanity.

And it does make sense that Chang would save Spike, using the vat process. Though, Spike woke up pregnant with daughter out of the experience. But, that is a story from another time.

You will noticed that the scene of Akira getting home in this book, in this chapter, is the same one at the end of book three, chapter five. This was to show a situation, when you the readers, read the same exact scene, though, you view at a completely different angle.

Also, both groups took some time, right after the chase. For Akira it was getting the Lagoon company's car back to Lagoon headquarters. Then, Akira had something to eat with the Lagoon company. Next, she came home two hours later.

For Lotton, Shenhua, and Sawyer. They spent an hour having lunch with Stan, Lewis, Future Shenhua, and Future Sawyer. Then, they came home, and two hours later, Akira arrived.

There were two reasons I had Yukio carrying that machine gun without a shoulder strap.

The first reason was in case she needed to ditch the weapon in emergency.

It is a historic fact that a number of soldiers using heavy weapons, like a machine gun, were killed when they weapon became to cumbersome in a situation, and they were caught in the line of fire, due to being trapped, or distracted by their weapon.

Note, this is a military machine gun, not an assault rifle. This is a large weapon. This is not just the same model Browning Automatic Rifle, as what Gretel used. It is the same weapon that Gretel used.

I added the modified hundred round beta c-mag as a way to address a plot hold in the original Black Lagoon series.

For the most part, the creators of Black Lagoon did a good job of avoiding the, bottomless magazine, cliché. With the exception of Gretel’s automatic machine gun, which was only shown her having her weapon loaded with simple ammo magazines, but she never seemed to run out of ammo. By the way, the browning automatic rifle she had uses a twenty round detachable magazine.

The worst example of this, though it was a cool scene, in episode fourteen, when Chang jump out of the way, as Gretel shot up his car.

Now, Gretel would have had the number of rounds to do that, if she had been using a hundred round, modified beta c-mag, instead a regular ammo clip.

Along with this, the reason I say, modified beta c-mag, is so that if I decide to pick a type of machine gun, I can hand wave away it so if there is a problem that beta c-mags were not made for that weapon. Because, the beta c-mags would have been modified for that weapon.

Also, I could not figure out how Yukio could carry another beta c-mag on her, without it looking funny. And while carrying satchels are made for beta c-mags, I found it just wouldn't look right with the clothing I had her wearing. So, I just made her address that Yukio has a limited number of rounds for her weapon, she knows this, and she is not wasting them.

And Molly would loan Yukio one of her semi-automatic pistols, if Yukio runs out of ammo.

The second reason was as a way to show that the Lagoon Daughters inherited their parents super-soldier serum abilities.

Even without the shoulder strap, Yukio has very good aim with her machine gun.

And the other Lagoon daughters are just as physically fit at Yukio. Notice, that after all the running, with some of the Lagoon daughters haul heavy weapons around, none of the Lagoon daughter were not even winded.

Stan and Lewis were intelligent enough to realize that something was not right those teenager girl's abilities.

On Cad Bane and the Bounty Hunters.

Outside of the Fett family, Cad Bane is likely the most skilled bounty hunter in the Star Wars franchise. He is one of the most entertaining characters from the Star Wars Clone Wars animated series.

Cad Bane is intelligent, cunning, ruthless, crazy prepared, very skilled in a fight, with an incredible strength of will.

Also, takes a lot to impress Cad Bane, and the Peacekeepers are worthy of doing so.

As Cad pointed out, the Farscape Peacekeepers are who the Star Wars Galactic Empire wished they were.

Unlike the incompetence and lack of restraint the Galactic Empire shows. Baring a few exceptions, the Peacekeepers, in the Farscape series, have been shown to be very competent and extremely professional, from the lowest ranks to the top of their hierarchy.

And under Scorpius' leadership, these qualities have only been further encouraged among the Peacekeeper ranks. With Scorpius either getting rid of, or toning down, some of the less intelligent Peacekeeper regulations.

Along with their professional, most of the freelancers that are hired by the Peacekeepers, are also competent and professional. So, the Peacekeeper believes that such matters extend to those they hire, whom were outside of the Peacekeeper command structure.

Now, why would Scorpius want to send bounties hunters after the Lowe brothers, and not her own personal. The reason is simple. She is also using this as an opportunity to create a personal pool of skilled bounties hunters, from across the multiverse, that she can call on later to do other jobs.

And among these bounty hunters, Cad Bane is one of the most skilled and cunning. While Spike is a decent bounty hunter, Cad Bane is a very dangerous bounty hunter.

The fight between Spike and the five Lagoon sisters, was to show that the Lagoon sisters were outclassed by Spike. And they were nowhere near the league that Cad Bane is in.

And this was right after the Lagoon series massacred much of the Roanapur police force.

Cad Bane is on par with Boba Fett. And the reason I am not using Boba Fett, nor Jet and Faye, is because they have heard of the Farscape series, and Peacekeepers. For Fett, he heard about the Peacekeepers from John Crichton, and for Jet and Faye, they heard about the Farscape from both watching it, when they were younger, and later, with Bob and Ed.

So, that is why those three bounty hunters declined Scorpius' offer. And Scorpius is intelligent enough to make sure her agents know, that if someone declines such an offer, for the agents to just walk away, and leave those people alone, and unharmed. There is no point in making enemies out of people whom the agents just made a job offer to.

Anyway, these bounty hunters at a whole new angle to the chase to fine Stan and Lewis.

And Scorpius knows how to speak to her audience. For the bounty hunters, she just gets down to business, and they admire her for that.

And with Scorpius learning about Earth pop-culture of John Crichton's time, including the Tvtropes, and the Evil Overlord list. Along with her seeing both the Farscape series, the Peacekeeper mini-series, and even the comics. With the comics not part of her timeline. Scorpius is even more savvy and dangerous than beforehand.

And when Scorpius is on the ball, she is on the ball.

Until next time. Have fun.

up
44 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos