Arm Candy

Printer-friendly version

Arm Candy by Janet Baker

I was standing in line at the employment office of Maxwell Industries Ltd., dressed to impress, hoping for a marketing position with that prestigious company.
I felt that I had a good chance since I had just finished my masters at Harvard and had had previous experience after graduation from Smith with a degree in marketing.
A gentleman walked by, glanced at the line, glanced at me a second time, walked over to me and introduced himself as one of the division managers.

“I’m John Phelps, manager of the research division,” he said with a smile. He had lovely teeth.
“I would like to speak with you privately for a moment, not job related and you can return to the employment line when we’re finished”, he added.
“Miss…?” He asked inquiringly.

“My name is Kathleen Windsor, Kath for short.”

“I have a proposition – no, wrong word. I have a request. Perhaps you may be interested.”

“Uh huh,” I replied, hesitating, waiting.

He gathered his thoughts and started again. “Miss, I need a date. There. I said it.”

“I’m flattered but continue, please, I’m curious to know why a handsome executive, somewhat older than me needs a date with
an unemployed lady standing in an employment line.”

“I was widowed a few years ago and have resumed seeking the companionship of a lady. I have had a few dates, largely platonic with ladies
of my own age group. Quite frankly, I would like to have a date with a younger woman, preferably a woman who is educated and can hold
intelligent conversations. Naturally, I would prefer an attractive woman such as you.
I would like to have dinner with you as soon as possible to see whether we are compatible. In brief my problem is three weeks away.
I need a date for the Monday night opening of the Metropolitan Opera season. Do you enjoy opera?”

“Yes! I love it. What is playing at the opening?” I asked.

“A resuscitated staging of Rigoletto, the Las Vegas approach failed to impress the audience.”

“So I heard,” I replied.

“Well?” He asked.

“I’d love to but I’d like to see you once or twice before the event so we may become better acquainted.” I replied even without thinking
I knew nothing of this man.
“Mr. Phelps” I added, “you said that you were a manager here. Perhaps you would take me to your office so I may be assured of your legitimacy.”

“Certainly. Come with me I’ll introduce you to my office staff and then we’ll discuss details.”
“Yes, details. Our next get together. Call it a date if you like. Details on dress for the opera. If you don’t have something adequate, I’ll buy.”
“But first, my office; come along and I’ll introduce you to my staff. I’ll tell them that you are candidate for….?”

“Marketing” I replied.

His office complex included numerous cubicles including a conference room, coffee room and a cubicle for his administrative assistant. His private office was large, tastefully furnished and overlooked the East River. More to the point his name was frequently displayed not only on the door to the complex but also on his door and on his desk. It was patently obvious that he was who he said he was. His assistant greeted him with a smile and a “hello Mr. Phelps.” He then gave me a short tour of the office and a short explanation of his role in the company commenting in brief on the role of the marketing organization.

“My apologies Miss, I neglected to ask whether you were involved in a relationship such that I should not ask for a date.”

“No” I replied, “Not now, just casual dates but nothing that would interfere with my seeing you.”

“Good! And now Miss, the details. First, dinner as soon as possible so we may become better acquainted. Now, do you have anything suitable for the opening night at the MET?”

“Well…possibly” I gasped, “I have an LBD, a little black dress suitable for most occasions. I’ll show you if you wish. “
“Kathleen, opening night at the MET requires something special. If you’ll permit me I’d like to provide something appropriate for the event.”

“That would be very nice of you but… uh I’m reluctant to incur that level of obligation… you understand?” I added.

“Kathleen, I understand completely your concern. While I consider myself a normal male I’m intelligent enough to realize the parameters of a relationship. Understand me. I am well-to-do.
The money I spend on you will bring me pleasure as I hope that it does for you. Your obligation is to look pretty and enjoy. If you’re happy, I’m happy.
I’m old enough to be your father so I doubt that our relationship will extend beyond casual dates. If it should mature into something more intimate, so be it.
In the meantime call me John, please.”

“If you’re sure John that we understand each other….”

“I’m sure and I’m comfortable with our understanding…. Dinner Kath, when may you be available?”

“I have no plans for the rest of this week.”

“How about dinner Friday after work about eight” he asked.
“First however let’s outfit you.”

“Sounds good, Friday dinner fine” I replied happily.

“Would it be alright with you if I accompanied you? Is Saks OK? Or Bergdorf? How about this evening after your interview?” he asked, hopefully, with a smile.

“Yes” I said, “Be delighted.”

“I’m sure that we’ll find everything you need and with me with you you’ll be sure to spend enough. I have box seats and I want you to look ravishing.”

“I am agreeing to the opera and a couple of dates but…”

“No Kath, no problem, we have an understanding.”

“Now, without getting too personal too quickly, about where do you live? I live on East 72d St.
We will have to resolve any logistical problems.”

“East 27th St.”

“OK, when we leave the MET, I’ll take you to your place and then I’ll continue on to mine.
In the meantime what about dinner? How about Forlini’s on Baxter since you live south?”

“Forlini’s would be great” I replied. “That’s on Baxter off Canal, right?”

“Yes, is Friday night alright? Eight?”
I nodded.

“I’ll leave the office and pick you up at your place for our shopping trip” he added, “I’ll need your address.”

I nodded, gave him my address, said goodbye and returned to the employment office.
The interview went swimmingly. I suspect that someone had noted that Mr. Phelps had spoken with me and that I was absent from the
employment office for some time and although I said nothing about our conversation, I suspect that my possibilities for employment were increased.
In any event the personnel manager asked me to return for further discussions since my credentials were impressive.

I returned to my apartment, dressed and waited for Mr. Phelps to arrive to take me shopping.
He arrived only a few minutes after me. I think that he was anxious.

True to his word, we spent enough. Actually, he splurged. We bought lingerie. Yes! He helped.
Three lovely dresses; one would have been enough; satin sandals, pearls – good ones – and a three quarter length sable.

“Mr. Phelps, please! You have spent too much on me! We must have an understanding….
I am agreeing to the opera and a couple of dates but…”

“No Kathleen, no problem, as we said before we have an understanding and as I said before Kathleen, by spending money so you
my smashing date will look great and I will be pleased.”
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
True to his word John appeared at my door on time, took me to his cab and we went to Forlini’s for a nice long, very long, interesting dinner. John’s knowledge of wines was most impressive and I was treated to some new taste delights. I learned a lot about his marriage and family. He was obviously happily married for a little over thirty years before his wife succumbed to cancer. He and his three children – all daughters -- were heartbroken as Cheryl, his wife, was the central focus of the family. In spite of our age difference I found myself attracted to him. He had a good sense of humor, clearly loved his family, his work and had kind words for his employees. He was also physically attractive, fit, tall, and had lovely black hair and he had all of his teeth! Even though I was younger than his children, I was delighted to be his date. I found myself looking forward to the next time we might dine together.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A week passed when the employment office called and invited me in for another interview. Evidently Mr. Phelps became aware of my visit and
interrupted my interview by asking me to have lunch with him. I was slightly embarrassed but secretly thrilled by an executive showing an interest in me.

“Excuse me”, he said “but I’d like to invite Miss Windsor to lunch after her interview.”

“Humph” mumbled the employment manager, “go ahead, and ask.”

“Miss Windsor, would you be so kind as to join me for lunch after your interview?”

“Certainly” I replied, with a smile.

I could not believe lunch! We took a taxi uptown to the Russian Tea Room. Thank god I had dressed well for the interview.
John had excellent taste and floored the waiter by trying to order in Russian. The waiter however only spoke English.
Oh well! Lunch was awesome; service great; cost; substantial.

“Thank you so much for lunch John; it was a thrill, a delight!”
“And John, where, when did you learn Russian?”

“Harvard. It seemed appropriate and possibly quite useful at the time since before becoming
an engineer I considered joining the State Department as a translator.”

“Is that the only foreign language you speak, John?”

“No. I speak French and German also. You?”

“Spanish and French.”

“Good French? Spanish?”

“My French is quite good, I did a year in Paris, became fluent.
My Spanish is not nearly as good as my French.”

“My French is adequate but not great but I do love Paris Kath. I spent a few days there with my parents while still in high school.
What was your experience Kathleen?”

“I lived in Paris while attending the Sorbonne. My spare time was spent in many of the Paris museums mostly in the Louvre. The guards got to recognize me and always had a cheerful word for me and occasionally introduced me to some special work of art not open to the public.”

I was surprised at how quickly I became very fond of this man. He was so damn charming, literate, well traveled with lots of stories of his travels.
His age seemed to be less and less important to me and I found myself dreaming about a relationship with him.
I wondered how he would be in bed. Oh my god! Reality check! I’m younger than his daughters!

A week passed quickly, not quickly enough, for we had agreed to dine that Friday, again at Forlini’s. I spent the week wondering whether he would invite me to bed or whether his sense of propriety would preclude that delight. Mixed emotions abounded. I wanted to be asked but wasn’t sure I wanted to be asked or to accept. I decided to wait – at least for a while.
Forlini’s as usual served a superb meal of veal Marsala with a side of fettuccini Alfredo. We had a good Merlot and zabaglione for dessert.

At evening’s end he brought me to my apartment and asked if he might hug me goodnight.
I replied, “Only if you let me kiss you.” We kissed, hugged passionately. We broke the embrace.
I gasped for breath and said “my roommate is in our apartment, perhaps another time, perhaps after the opera.”

He said “I can hardly wait. My apartment is vacant, would you mind?”

“Ahhhh! When my feet touch the ground I may be better to answer logically.”

“I’ll wait – with bated breath. But…. We must backup and recall our original arrangement. This passion was not part of the deal.” He said.

“I know, I know but I have become quite fond of you John and…..” I could not finish because we embraced again.
I broke the clinch and turned to race upstairs to my apartment.
“Good night John, I….”

“Good night Kathleen. I’ll call you tomorrow to talk about arrangements for the MET.
It’s this Monday you know.”
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That Monday John appeared at my apartment door wearing a big smile and a tuxedo.
He was so handsome.

My roomie Denise gasped and said, “If you don’t want him Kath, I’ll take him!”

“Not tonight Denise, he’s all mine. Ahhh Denise, the opera will run long and we may go
somewhere for snacks and drinks so don’t wait up for me….ok?”

“Uh huh….?”

“Yeah.”

“Come along Kath, the car is waiting.” It was a small limo. How nice!

“Kathleen, do you mean what I think you mean… about being late, very late?”

“I think so John. I have that feeling…. of warmth and affection that may morph into a savage passion.
I hope that you won’t mind if I should get carried away.”

“Kath, this may turn out to be the most memorable opera evening of my life. Are you sure…?”

“I’d kiss you John but I don’t want to smear my makeup.” I stroked his thigh instead. He stroked mine. We looked at each other with barely restrained lust.

After the first course at the Grand Tier restaurant we adjourned to the manager’s box.
The manager was there with a couple of friends.

“Good evening Peter, I’d like you meet my date Kathleen Windsor. Kath, this is the MET manager.”

Greetings were exchanged and I asked John, “how did this come about?”
indicating our preferred location.

“Well Kath, my family for years have been major supporters of the MET and sharing the box with this gentleman is one of the perks.”

“I’m speechless. Sir, I’ve been an opera lover for years. I wanted to sing but learned that I did not have a voice.”

He chuckled. “I know the feeling” he replied.

During the intermission we returned to the restaurant for dessert, had a cocktail and then enjoyed the remainder of the opera.
I became increasingly anxious to sample John’s bedroom abilities and noted that I had become slightly wet ‘down there’.

As we exited the opera John asked whether I would care to stop for a snack and drink before continuing on…

“John, I want to go to your place as quickly as possible before I assault you in public.”

We went to his apartment. It was huge! Clearly this man had major resources.
Needless to recount we spent hours making love in every position we could imagine.
Finally, exhausted we fell into bed together and slept until noon.

Kathleen I’m afraid that our understanding has been irrevocably ruptured but I want very much to see you again.
How about the MET next Monday? Then my apartment?”

I nodded. Oh yes! Oh yes I thought.

We ate at Clarkes that night before the performance.
At the first intermission I was standing in line at the ladies room with John. When we got closer to the door he excused himself to go to the men’s room.
a lady who had been in line in front of us struck up a conversation. She seemed to be about my age and was very attractive – beautiful in fact – and extremely well dressed.

“Your date?” she asked “or your significant other?”

I looked at her, puzzled, wondering why, how she would pose such a personal question to a stranger.

“I apologize” she said “I should not have been so abrupt but I could not help wondering whether we were in the same profession…
you are rather beautiful and he is a lot older than you.”

“I am not!” I hissed “If I understand what you mean by profession”

“Sorry! Sorry! Sorry” she said quietly “I am an escort. That is my profession. Sometimes we are referred to as ‘arm candy’ or ‘eye candy’.
I am NOT what you may think I am.”

“Ohhh how interesting and do you earn a living doing this…?” I replied.

“I earn a very very good living. I’m twenty-three and I can probably continue escorting until I’m fifty or sixty. There is a market for older escorts simply because some older men prefer an older woman who is still fashionable and intelligent. Ahhh, what about your date? If I may ask?”

“A friend. We met by accident. He needed a date for the opening night. We enjoyed it so much and he enjoyed my company so he invited me to this performance. That’s all.” I shrugged my shoulders terminating the discussion.
John approached and the lady quickly gave me a business card whispering “I’m Cindy, call me; I’d like to chat” and with that she entered the ladies room.

“Who was that?” John asked as he took my hand.

“A lady. I don’t know her. She just started a conversation and gave me her business card.”

At that moment the end-of-intermission tones sounded and I rushed into the ‘ladies’ while John waited impatiently for my return.
We returned to our seats and I mulled over that odd conversation. At performance’ end we adjourned to Clarkes for some wine and a sandwich then taxied over to John’s apartment.
After a minimal session of foreplay we fell into bed and romped joyfully for an hour or so then slept. Before I fell asleep I mulled over my position with John. While he did not pay me for my companionship he did spend a great deal outfitting me. Was I a sort of a prostitute having accepted his largess? I did not think so… but…hmmm.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I returned to my apartment. Waiting for me was a rejection letter from Maxwell. I was disappointed and at the same time highly annoyed since
I thought that I was suitable candidate. I called John, explained the situation and asked whether he had any idea why I was rejected.
He said that he would look into it and call back. He did and told me that personnel had found a more experienced candidate. He expressed disappointment but added that he could not interfere with another department. He then invited me to another opera. I was too upset to respond immediately and begged off for a few days while I concentrated on my job search. I promised to call when I could.

I started reviewing my other job possibilities hoping for something to pop out. Nothing immediate became obvious. Frustrated I picked up the business card given me by the lady at the opera. The card read ‘Elite Escort Service for the best in professional escorts both male and female’. Listed also were the address and phone number of the service.
Well, why not, I asked myself. I could be an escort. I escorted John to his satisfaction…to say the least. I called, explained, asked for an interview.
The next day I entered the escort service office and presented myself to the receptionist who then sent me into the manager’s impressive office. We shook hands and started to chat.

“I’m Kathleen Windsor, I met one of your escorts at the opera, and she gave me her business card. I’m unemployed and need a job.”

“Pleased to meet you Kathleen, I’m Lisa, do you understand our profession, its benefits, risks?”

“Not really but I understand that it is not prostitution. I do not want to be a prostitute. I am well educated and hope to regain employment as a marketing professional… but in the meantime…
I need a job, an income.”

“Kathleen, I run a legitimate business. My escorts are not prostitutes and are not expected to prostitute themselves. They are supposed to be educated charming literate beautiful companions
for men – and women -- who can afford our substantial fees. I repeat: they are not paid to be prostitutes. In fact if I learn that someone has accepted money for sex I terminate her, or his employment. The reason is quite simple. I do not want to go to prison for promoting prostitution. My business is very lucrative. I earn a great deal and have a good reputation in the industry.”

“I am impressed Lisa, that suits me. Tell me more.”

“To begin Kathleen, we will photograph you in a swim suit, lingerie, evening gown and post your pictures on our website and your price, called a donation, for a day or evening companionship. We will also provide a stage name for you to provide anonymity and security. Your fee will start low until you have experienced many return or referenced requests. Then your fee will be increased. Do you have any questions?”

“Lots!”

“Ask.”

“I’ll need some tutoring as regards behavior, dress and if a client becomes drunk or abusive
at what point can I leave him? Could I have an advance on earnings since I’ll need major additions to my wardrobe? What name would you suggest? Realistically Lisa, don’t some clients expect sex?”

“They may” she replied “but they have been told that my escorts are not prostitutes and must not
accept money for sex. However Kath – I’ll give you a new name – what you do is really up to you.
Remember that arrangements for sex may get out of hand and you may be in trouble.”

“Hmmm, so what you are saying – offline – is that what I do and what I receive is my problem and
my concern. Hmmm, Yesss, are your clients vetted? Checked out for previous bad behavior?”

“Yes Kath, they are checked as best we can. If a client has abused one of my girls his name goes onto a black list
which is circulated to other agencies and we decline any future dates for him.
However we are in business and the girls must handle clients discretely so as to not lose revenue.
Situations may arise that require a great deal of tact.
Good luck! Kath, what name would you like?”

“Hmmm, Janet Baker, I think would work.”

“OK, Janet Baker it is. After you sign the employment contract you may report to our favorite
photographer. He will do a photo shoot for you and we’ll select some poses for our website.
Then it’s a matter of waiting for a call.”

A week passed and I wondered whether I would be requested. Meanwhile I continued to search
the head hunters and contract agencies for a marketing position. Money was running low.
Finally as I was beginning to despair Lisa called.

“Janet, according to your bio you speak French fluently. Correct?”

“Yes Lisa, I spent a year in Paris studying French, living with a French family and yes, I am fluent.”

“Good because I have a date for you with a French fellow who works at the United Nations.
He wants to attend an opera performance and he wants a French speaking date. I have four other
girls qualified in French but they are all scheduled.”

“Lisa, what can you tell me about him? His age, preferences and what part of France is he from?”
“He is under forty, from Paris, cultured and very well off. You will meet him at his apartment at 5PM Wednesday for dinner before the opera.
His name is Jacques Cordier. See the doorman at his address.”

I dressed for Jacques and for the opera in my new black satin strapless cocktail length dress, satin sandals and pearls that
John had purchased for me after our first meeting. I threw on my sable
admired myself in the mirror on the way out and took a cab to Jacques’ 5th Avenue address.
The doorman raised his eyebrows at my request to have M. Cordier paged. What was that about
I wondered. I smiled and fidgeted while waiting for Jacques. The concierge phone rang and the doorman told me to go up to apartment 13B.
I did and rang the apartment doorbell.
A most handsome and distinguished looking man opened the door, identified himself and bade me enter.

“Bonjour Mademoiselle, I am Jacques Cordier and you are Janet Baker I presume.”

“Oui, M. Cordier I am she and I’m so pleased to meet you and I’m so looking forward to our
evening. I have not seen Manon for at least three or four years and your invitation is so welcome.”

I knew that I looked perfect, well dressed, and made-up with perfect posture and body language
so I certainly did not ask him he was pleased.

“Come in Mademoiselle, I’ll get my coat and we’ll leave. I have dinner reserved at the
Grand Tier restaurant at the Metropolitan Opera House. I think you’ll find it satisfactory.”

Of course I will. Who’s he kidding.

“Oh Jacques, of course I will, it’s always been a pleasure to dine there. I was there last April
and had a delicious Beef Wellington.”

“I thought that you had not seen Manon for some time?” he asked somewhat suspiciously.

That was a bit off-putting since my activities were none of his business.

“Yes Jacques that is correct but I do enjoy the opera frequently and my dates do enjoy my
company at the rather public dining at the Grand Tier.”

After all, I am eye candy I thought to myself.

We entered the opera house before general admission to be seated for dinner.
I recognized the maître d'.

“Pierre, good evening.”

“Good evening mademoiselle, good evening Monsieur Cordier, this way please I have your regular table prepared Monsieur Cordier. Enjoy your dinner.”

Dinner was superb and my client passed the time ogling my cleavage and holding my hand from
time to time while still managing to eat. We dawdled over dinner. Jacques was a charming
fellow and told me many interesting stories, mostly of his life in France and a good part of his
life history. He served in the French air force as a commissioned officer thus discharging his
obligation to the nation and then joined the family owned manufacturing firm. Later his
connections and education landed him the position of cultural attaché at the U.N.

“Married Jacques?” I asked.

“No. I was but she left me after two years. I was devastated and have not remarried. I do date
regularly. I know many women through my social and United Nations activities and from time to time I also engage escorts like you.”

“Well Jacques you are a most handsome and charming fellow and I imagine that there are many women who would love the
chance to date you and to marry you.” I smiled at him and ran my tongue along my lips.

“Welll perhaps, but…” he hesitated then the gong sounded announcing the impending performance start.
“Ah! Saved by the bell” he laughed.

We took our seats, he held my hand, played with my fingers, squeezed my hand, kissed my hand
and whispered, “I like you Janet. You are a very special lady.”
I turned, kissed him on the cheek and whispered, “Thank you Jacques, you are very special too.”

After the opera we crossed Ninth Avenue and had a couple of drinks at Clarkes. Conversation was fun but subdued as we became increasingly familiar with each other. I suspected that he might ask me to bed with him and I did not know what I might say or do. I had no real guidance from my management so essentially I was on my own. I liked him and favorably entertained the idea of
becoming intimate but felt that I should let him make the first move. He did.

“Janet you are a lovely charming companion and I would hope that you would come with me to my apartment and stay the night.
Would you… please?” he asked, appealingly.

“At the risk of cliché Jacques, this is so sudden! I’d love to. Will the tryst be discrete Jacques?
Will we be alone?”

“Absolutely Janet, we will be alone.”

“Excuse me for a moment Jacques; I must visit the ‘ladies’ before we leave.” While in the ‘ladies’ I called my roomie and told her where
I would be and with whom…just in case. It was obvious that he expected his hired escort to be available for sex.

He was waiting at the door when I returned and we took a taxi to his apartment on 5th Avenue.
A different doorman held the door and without blinking greeted Jacques as “Good evening Monsieur Cordier”.
“Bonsoir Phillippe” Jacques responded and we took the lift to his apartment. Once inside he turned me embraced me and kissed me passionately.
I returned the kiss, our tongues wrestled, our embrace tightened, he became hard.

“Jacques” I gasped, “Let me catch my breath!”

“Janet, come to my bedroom, we’ll undress and shower before making love.”

Showering with Jacques was delightful and very erotic. We explored each other’s every nook and cranny. We toweled off and he picked me up as though I were a child and carried me to his bed
laying me down carefully. Thus began hours of sensual exploration. He kissed my nipples, suckled my nipples, kissed me – down there – tongued me – down there – until I cried out for him to enter me – fast – and hard – faster – harder. I wrapped my legs around him, thrust my groin to meet
his until we were both spent and exhausted.

“Ohhh my goddd Jacques, have I been fucked? Oh god I have been fucked! I have been sooo fucked!
I have never been fucked like that in my life Jacques! Ohh Jacques you certainly know how to please a lady.
Where did you learn those moves?”

“Practice Janet. Lots of practice. Practice makes perfect. I also learned some things from some of your colleagues at Elite.”

“What! What did you say? You learned from my colleagues from Elite?”

“Of course and I paid them well for the pleasure.” He added.

“Jacques, we need to discuss something. I was told that we escorts were not – repeat not –
prostitutes and that if we took money for sex we would be fired.”

“Of course Janet, Elite has to remain independent and innocent or face the law. But what we do privately is our business. What I might give a girl at evening’s end is simply a tip, a small gift showing my appreciation of her company.”

“Jacques, I do not want to be known as a prostitute. I do not want your money. I will be paid
by Elite. I consider our dalliance an episode of mutual pleasure - a great deal of pleasure.”

“As you wish Janet, as you wish. Shall we return to ‘pleasure’ for a while?” he asked, obviously
hoping for an affirmative reply.

“Ohhh yeahhh, let’s” I replied.

We returned to bed and continued our night of unbridled passion. I didn’t need to be paid;
his company, his bed were adequate payment. Holy golly did we fuck!! I sucked him to hardness after the last bout then he picked me up by my waist and lowered me onto his cock. I wrapped my legs around him, kissed him as we thrust again and again. He lay down on his back while I slammed my butt up and down faster and faster until we orgasm’d again, this time together in one awesome climax. Totally spent we showered again and slept ‘till dawn. I winked at the doorman as I left after breakfast wearing the same black cocktail dress I wore on the way in last night.
At home I undressed, carefully hung my dress in my closet and put my lingerie in the laundry basket. I dumped the contents of my black evening clutch into my daytime shoulder bag and saw money, loose in my bag, not in my wallet. I counted it. There was one thousand dollars in one hundred dollar bills in my hand. Damn him! If I keep it I’m a hooker. Am I? Or is it just a thank you from a friend. Who am I kidding? If I keep it I’m accepting money for sex.
That’s prostitution. I am not a prostitute. I am an educated woman with a master’s degree from Harvard. Sure I need the money and the job but how can I keep my self-respect if I prostitute myself? I certainly cannot add this experience to my résumé.

I needed help. I took the business card given me at the opera. The lady had written her name and phone number on the card. I called her.

“Cindy?”

“Yes, who is speaking?”

“This is Janet. I work for Elite now. I’m the lady to whom you slipped a card at the opera recently.
I’d like to speak with you. I have concerns. Perhaps you can help me. Can we meet for a very private chat?”

“Sure. How about tomorrow at the Starbucks near Elite?”

“Fine, what time?” I asked.

“11 AM Janet, I have a date tonight and I’ll sleep late tomorrow morning but I’ll set my alarm for ten and I’ll be able to make our date.”

“Thanks Cindy I’m really anxious to talk to you.”

The next day we met at the coffee shop as agreed. We ordered our lattes and took a table
in a quiet corner. We sat as close together as possible.

“Cindy, I had a date – through Elite – and the gentleman took for granted that he would pay
extra for sex with me. He left money in my purse that I discovered later. We had talked about payment but I told him that I could not accept money or be fired and he referred to it as a gift or tip but I felt that I was really functioning as a prostitute, taking money for sex. I did not take this job to be a hooker. I don’t want to be a prostitute. I have a good education and want a respectable career.”

“I understand Janet because I went through the same problem. I started out in good faith as did you and almost immediately discovered that most of the clients – but not all - wanted sex as part of the date. I certainly had doubts about working for Elite when I learned that I would be expected by some clients to engage in sex. However as time went on I became more focused on the plusses of the escort profession rather than the negatives. Yes I knew that I was a hooker but a very high class hooker earning a very good income. I also liked sex. I loved sex. I also rationalized that some women who married important and wealthy men were only a hairsbreadth away from being like me. People believe that I have family money and I am welcome in the highest circles. I am also absolutely discrete. I never embarrass my clients in public. I never drink too much. I am always in control of myself. Yes Janet I’m a hooker and proud of it. I’m at the top of my profession if income is any indicator.”

“Oh my Cindy, you have given me much to think about. Is it possible to be only an escort?”

“Yes, tell Lisa that you do not want any clients who will pressure you for sex. I’m not sure how many dates you’ll have but it’s worth a try.”

“Thank you so much for telling me Cindy, I appreciate what you’ve told me. I don’t know what I’ll do. I’ll probably continue and try to avoid sexual encounters. The one date I did have was wonderful. It was like a date with a lover until he talked about money then suddenly I felt like trash.”

“I understand Janet. That is a problem. If you can’t overcome that concern, you should leave the profession. On the other hand look at all the openings, sky boxes, operas, ballets, and other special occasions that you’ll miss. Think about all those great dinners. Some clients may give you leads – financial advice -- that can make money for you. I think of the job as great fun with sex at the end as a plus. The only drawback is that some clients are weird and some even untrustworthy. Lisa tries to vet them and we girls give feedback to Lisa. We do care about our safety. By the way, Janet did you use protection when you bedded your ‘friend’? Don’t answer, think. Lisa can refer you to a lab and a friendly physician. It’s important Janet, it could mean your health, possibly even your life. Needless to add your time in the profession would end.”

I thanked Cindy for her insights and suggestions, went home, checked my email for job offers
or job possibilities and sat on the sofa mulling over the events of the last couple of days.
What was I to do? I had fun – and sex – with John and I had fun – and great sex – with Jacques.
The only difference was money given me when I left in the morning. I didn’t count John’s
generosity in clothing me for the Opera as compensation since the clothing was given to me before any intimacy – long before.

Cindy’s ‘protection’ comment was especially concerning so I called Lisa and asked for the references. She asked whether I had a good time and was the client satisfactory. I answered affirmatively and asked for the name of her physician. She gave it to me and added that she
had another date for me. This gentleman wanted an opera fan for his escort. He was a
manufacturers representative and expected to be in New York City for three days manning a booth at a tech convention. He did not have tickets and hoped that his escort could provide them.
“Can you get tickets to the MET on short notice Janet?” Lisa asked.

“Possibly, I can inquire but I’m a little leery of out-of-town salesguys. I’ve met many at marketing conventions and I’m not generally impressed.
Were you able to vet this guy?”

“Not really but he was told that your services would terminate at opera’s end and you would take a taxi directly home. I also laid the fee on him but he didn’t seem surprised. I think you’ll be OK if you don’t let him corner you. Stay in the public eye. Keep your phone handy. Will you take this date?”

“Hmmm perhaps. Could we do a conference call with him so I can hear what you tell him, get his reactions? He might be an undercover policeman Lisa.”

“Possibly Janet. I’ll tell you what I’ll do. I’ll visit him at his convention, look him over and report back to you. If I think he’s OK you can call him and discuss dinner and the opera emphasizing that the date ends one hour after the opera giving you both time for a snack or drink.
However Janet he needs an answer since the opera he wants to attend is tomorrow evening.
I will tell him that you have accepted – if you can buy tickets -- and want his timing and dinner plans. If I find him undesirable when I check him out, I’ll tell you and cancel the date. Try for tickets immediately and call me.”

For better or for worse I bought two tickets to his selected performance. They had just been turned in to the box office; they were orchestra seats, quite good. I called Lisa’s office and left a message for her.
Lisa returned the call later informing me that she had canceled the date having found the gentleman undesirable.

“Lisa, I just bought two tickets for that guy’s opera. I need a date. Care to join me?”

“No but you might try Cordier or one of your other previous dates. You did date before
you joined my company?”

“Yes Lisa of course I dated but I can’t ask Jacques because I don’t want to appear to be soliciting. I’ll ask one of my previous dates if you won’t join me.”

“Sorry Janet, I have a date for that night but some other time certainly. In fact I’m looking
forward to a date with you. Jacques praised you eloquently.”

“Oh?”

“Yes, he said that you were the most beautiful, delightful, poised, articulate, knowledgeable escort he had ever met; even more special than his non-escort dates, of whom he has had many.”

“Wow! Does that mean my fee has risen?”

“Humph!” she rang off.

Two tickets at almost 300 dollars each. I called John.

“Mr. Phelps, Kathleen Windsor here and I have two tickets to the MET for tomorrow night.
I would like you to be my date.” I have to carefully keep my names separate.

“Love to” he replied with alacrity, “Meet you or pick you up at your apartment? Dinner first?”

“No John, I’d rather dine after the opera and John I have a new dress I think you’ll like.”

“Kathleen, after the opera could you stay the night?”

“Yes John – sounds delightful” I was already getting damp ‘down there’. “And yes John, pick me up at my place, I’ll have an overnight bag with me.”

“Lovely, lovely, I’m looking forward to seeing you again; the last time was memorable” He replied.

I called Lisa informing her that I would be unavailable that night and that I had a date with an old friend.

John arrived on time carrying a small bag from which he produced two small gift wrapped boxes.
I thanked him and opened them finding a diamond bracelet and a diamond necklace. I gasped,
thanked him, kissed him, hugged him and said, “John! This is too much! You shouldn’t have…”

“Kathleen, it’s the least I could do for someone as sweet as you. You have given me a great deal of pleasure and I want you to wear them tonight.”

I searched through my meager supply of decent rings and found an acceptable ring to
complement his generous gift.

“That’s a cute ring Kath, a diamond?”

“No, a fake but it looks ok.”

“Yeah, it looks ok but Kath, maybe we’ll have to improve on it a little – sometime -- maybe.”

“You’re sweet John but you’ve already done so much for me…”

The performance was delightful; we held hands, thought about bedtime – I’m sure he thought about bedtime. The final curtain fell, we raced out, gobbled a light snack, taxied to his apartment
undressed each other and screwed with abandon. In the morning we screwed again.
“John! Enough! My pussy is sore. That was one helluva night! I think you’re improving over the last time. Your erection was so hard and stayed so hard… I have been so fucked! Thank you John for that awesome interlude!”

“I’m glad that I pleased you; I wondered if that little blue pill would do all that was claimed.”

“I guess so John. Let’s shower and grab some breakfast at Starbucks. I have to go home and you have to go to work.”

We made arrangements for another date – romp -- then I went home and called Lisa.

“Good morning Lisa, I had a great time last night with a friend, a delightful gentleman who took me to the MET not long ago. Do you have anything for me?”

“Yes I do. It is an assignment that you might not expect but it is important since the client is a very influential and well known person. She is reluctant to engage male escorts since the public will immediately assume that the man is the new Mr. so and so but she does want a non-threatening companion who will give the appearance of two girl friends out for a day of shopping and a bit of gadding about with perhaps a Broadway show or Lincoln center performance at day’s end. We have served her previously and the dates have been well pleased. You will share expenses just as women do. Bill Elite for your share of the expense and we’ll bill the client. This is standard procedure with this lady. Will you take the assignment?”

“Certainly Lisa, it sounds like a lot of fun. Where when and with whom?”

“The ladies name is Sharon. You may learn her last name but you do not need to know it yet and the usual discretion is necessary. Go to her apartment on East 80th Street. Wear day clothes and carry a case with evening dress. The concierge will page her. You are to do as she wishes for the day. Your contract ends at midnight. What you do beyond that is up to you. If the lady is pleased with you she might ask you to stay longer. If you remain with her the following day, you’ll be paid for the day.”

I prepared for the client with a dress, jacket and black mid-heel pumps appropriate for a day’s jaunt in Manhattan and arrived on time at Sharon’s lovely apartment. I introduced myself, she invited me in to share breakfast with her. I demurred having eaten before leaving home. She insisted that I join her for at least some coffee or tea. I accepted with pleasure and we started to chat. She found it interesting that a well educated woman as I would be escorting. I explained that I was looking for a position but needed an interim position for support.

“I understand Janet, in my profession we are frequently in between gigs and have to dip into our savings. When we are out and about we may meet friends and fans. If the occasion calls for it I’ll introduce you as my friend Janet and possibly as Janet Baker. Behave as though we are long time friends out for the day. Any concerns?”

“Not a one Sharon, none at all. I have dated where discretion was most important and have never failed my client. I should know something of your profession and past so I may chat more intelligently when called upon.”
Sharon and I talked and talked becoming fast friends. I talked about my escorting but only in most general terms and she described the
trials tribulations and exaltations of acting.

“It is so gratifying” she said, “when the audience stands and applauses at performance’ end – also a relief. You know you’ve done the job for another day.
Do you feel the same when you’ve left a satisfied client?”

“Hmmm, I’ll have to think about that” I replied. “They don’t applaud but if they’ve been pleased they will express thanks, sometimes with a kiss and hug.”

“What? No tip?” she asked.

“Welll…we don’t discuss things like that.”

“Come on now Janet we all know what is expected of escorts. I can’t believe that you’ve never been intimate with a client.”

“We just do not talk about it.”

“OK Janet, I’ll assume that you have been intimate. I don’t care. I’m just curious. Have you ever been intimate with a woman?”

“Yes, in college with my roommate.”

“Was it satisfactory? Were you pleased? Did you instigate or did she? Did you use any sex aids?”

“Ahhh please Sharon…too much…too quickly…let me reflect…I think it was mutual…a mutual attraction…I don’t know why but we both seemed to desire intimacy at the same time. We used our fingers and lips and our tongues. The relationship continued through college; we parted
tearfully and unwillingly. We never did find the need for sex aids; men were all we needed for ‘that’. Men were a mixed bag; most were amateurish and inexperienced, knowing nothing of how to please a lady. Now and then we found one with some finesse; the experience more pleasing.”

“So Janet, if called upon, if with the right woman, you might be intimate?”

“Possibly. It’s been years since our affair and our relationship was more an intimacy between friends rather than a simple lesbian encounter.
It was pleasing. Perhaps we loved each other. Yes I think we did. We still correspond by email and phone.
We are still friends although separated by the continent.”

“So again Janet if a woman – a client -- with whom you had established a rapport indicated a desire for intimacy, you would not be off-put or offended?”

“No. I would be flattered. It is my job to please. I would do my best to please.”

“Hmmm, in that case Janet, let us adjourn to my bedroom before we go out for the day.”

That was one quick rapport! We stripped…fast! She produced a double ended flexible dildo
lubed it and slid it into both our vaginas and we ground ourselves against each other. We kissed
and hugged and fucked as there were no tomorrow. She strapped a harness onto my head with a dildo projecting invitingly from my face.
She pulled me to her pussy, dildo thrust deep into her. She held my head in place between her thighs, pulling me by my hair.
After she climaxed we showered and dressed for our outing.

“Well Janet! How was it? Have fun? I did! We’ll do it again after dinner. OK?”

“Delightful Sharon, let’s! Where shall we go Sharon? What’s on your agenda for today? Other than…”

“First the Guggenheim then lunch then a matinee for which I have complimentary tickets.
Then dinner. Fiorello’s I think. Then back to my place to finish the evening. We’ve got to move or I’ll drag you back to bed. You are such a good bedmate. I’d like to see more of you.”

“I’d like that Sharon, you are one passionate lady. Bed was such fun. I loved it! I’d love more!”

“Good Janet, now let’s see how we get on doing the ordinary things; the museum, the theatre
dining and just wandering about, not to mention shopping - the woman’s delight.”

We returned to her apartment after a lovely day together. I believe that we had become fast friends – intimate – friends and I was anxious to return to her bedroom if she so desired. I did not think that I should make the advance but hoped she would. She did. We stripped, showered and resumed our passionate coupling this time with a new twist. She had me tie her hands and use a vibrator to bring her to a climax. The combination of restraint and the stimulation of the famed Hitachi brought her more quickly to a passionate ending. I was so taken by the scene that I asked Sharon if she would do the same for me. She agreed and tied my wrists securely behind my back as I did for her. She kissed my nipples, suckled my nipples all the while skillfully using the vibrator to bring me to orgasm. It was sooo exciting, sooo pleasing, sooo hot. I stayed the night and in the morning after more sex we parted with more hugs and kisses.

“God Sharon that was awesome. Please ask for me again, or better yet, just call me, I really loved being with you.”

“Janet! You were wonderful. I will definitely call you. We had a great time together and I want to do it again.”

My phone is ringing. A job? An escort assignment? I must be careful. Am I Janet or Kathleen?
This deception is wearisome. I should have separate phone lines.

“Hello, who is this?”

“Hi Kathleen, John here.”

“Yes John, how nice of you to call. What can I do for you?” An opera I hope I thought to myself.

“Kathleen, I must go to Paris for a week on company business. I would like you to come with me.”

“John! I’d love to. What’s your plan? When? Can you stay longer than a week by taking vacation time?”

“No, just a week. Next week in fact. Short notice I know but the situation just arose. I’ll take care of tickets hotel booking and anything else.
You just pack for day and evening wear. Is your passport current?”

Hmmm, I haven’t been to Paris lately, I rather miss Paris, a beautiful city. It could be fun if John
isn’t too occupied with business. While he’s doing business I could be shopping. While a student I missed the adult offerings, the swap clubs, the ‘live’ shows, even the famous tourist traps. Hmmm, dressing; long dress, short dress, hot dress, day bag, evening bag, jewelry, heels, flats, fuck-me pumps – I know John likes them.

“Yes John my passport is current and I have adequate clothing. Can we have dinner to discuss details?
I know Paris well and I can helpful as regards non–business events.”

“Certainly Kath, tomorrow night? I’ll pick you up. We’ll dine and talk.”

And so we went to Paris. John booked a hotel near the Louvre and also near an adult club – a club privee located on rue Argenteuil.
We dressed – me in a short dress and very high heels – and John in a business suit.
I was feeling a bit risqué – a bit daring since we were so far from home and
I wanted to look more like a hooker than a wife.

“Oh my Kathleen you do look enticing.”

“Is it too much John?”

“I don’t think so Kathleen. One of my friends had visited this club and told me that almost anything goes. I hope that you won’t be offended if I suggest that we put on a little private show ourselves – nothing too too… but perhaps a little kissing and feeling, perhaps even a little nipple nibbling. We’ll be anonymous.”

We entered the club, seated ourselves in a lounge and glanced around at our fellow attendees.
John got us drinks from the bar and we snuggled together while observing the other couples and single members.

“John” I whispered, “Look at that lady with her breasts hanging out over her bustier. Cute huh?
John, let me sit on your lap so you can caress my breasts. I’ll spread my legs a little. Finger my pussy, please John. I’m starting to get hot John.”

John unzipped my dress revealing my breasts displayed by my demi-bra, turned me and kissed my nipples one after the other while fingering my pussy. I got so damned hot I nearly fucked him then and there but restrained myself pending our return to the hotel. In our hotel room I virtually raped him, I was so hot.

John’s French counterparts had arranged dinner at the famous restaurant La Tour d’Argent facing L’Isle Saint-Louis across the Seine.
I had their renowned pressed duck which did not impress me although the restaurant was historic supposedly started in 1582 and was
frequented by Henry IV.
I enjoyed the dinner. The French executives were truly gallant and their wives obviously jealous of John’s young and beautiful companion.
I was in my glory. I was so happy I could hardly wait until we were back in the hotel with John’s cock deep in my vagina.

While John was engaged in meetings I took the opportunity to do a little shopping.
I strolled along the rue Saint Honore window shopping until I came to the Jimmy Choo boutique. I had to stop. I ravaged John’s debit card and left with three pairs of Jimmy Choo’s. They were gorgeous and I knew that John would love seeing me wear them. A few doors farther on I entered the Chanel shop. Needless to recount the money spent there. I had to buy something for John so I selected some ties and accessories at Armani’s.
John and I visited a few of the tourist attractions; one he liked the most was the historic bistro
Au Lapin Agile in the Montmartre area of Paris. We entered at opening time and took seats on the bench around the perimeter of the room. The room quickly filled and drinks – cerise a l’eau – were offered to the patrons. After a few musical offerings I asked John to put his arm around me. I put my sweater on my lap so he could finger my clitoris without being seen. We took the metro back to our hotel and commenced our evening romp.

The week passed too quickly and John and I returned to New York fatigued but gloriously content
having fucked like mink every night.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I called Lisa, asked whether she a new assignment for me.

“Yes I do. Your client Jacques Cordier called and asked if he could engage your services for the next three weekends leaving for a few short trips late Fridays returning late Sunday evenings. Do you have a passport; he wants to go to the Bahamas and a couple of other destinations. He would also like to have dinner with you Wednesday to discuss his plans.”

“Great Lisa, I’d love to. Payment?”

“You’ll be paid for each day you are with him.”

“Even Fridays?” I asked.

“Yesss, even Fridays.” She replied. “Call him, learn his dinner and travel plans.”

“Lisa, I have no real concerns about mister Cordier but I’m very reluctant to leave the legal jurisdiction of the United States. Could you call him and tell him that you do not permit your escorts to leave the U.S.?”

“No Janet, I cannot. It would be a lie and he could easily find out and this would hurt my business. You’ll have to tell him yourself. Tell him that you just don’t want to go there but that the Virgin Islands would be a good substitute.”

“OK, Lisa, I’ll call him, tell him and see what he says.”

I called his cell and was rewarded with an immediate answer.

“Allo? Cordier ici, Qui est la?”

“C’est Janet Jacques. Ca va?”

“Ahhh ma chere Janet. I presume you are calling in response to Lisa’s proposal?”

“Yes Jacques, I’m thrilled that you want me for these weekends but I do have one concern.
I do not want to leave the legal jurisdiction of the United States. I’m sure that you have diplomatic immunity but I do not and
if anything untoward should occur I would not have the protection of our laws.
Could we do the Virgins or Puerto Rico or even Hawaii instead?”

“No Janet we must do the Bahamas since I have already made reservations at the Atlantis.
Furthermore Janet I am well acquainted with Bahamian law having been there many times
and also having had discussions with my Bahamian counterparts at the U.N. Fear nothing.
Coincidentally Janet the other two weekends do include the Virgins, St Thomas and in
the British Virgins, Tortola. You will be pleased I’m sure.”

“I’m satisfied Jacques and I’m ready to go but I’ll need to buy a few warm weather and swim clothes.
Can you suggest anything specific that you would like me to wear?”

“Yes! Have dinner with me tonight. I’ll give you a debit card; I want you to spend up to three
thousand dollars for pretty and flattering outfits. OK?”

“God yes Jacques! Meet you? Pick me up? What time? Dress or overdress?”

“Welll Janet I’d prefer undress but not in public. I’ll pick you up for an eight o’clock dinner reservation.
Prepare to stay with me; bring an overnight bag.”

“Oh Jacques my sweet frog, I’d love to swim in your pond with you. You’ll clear this with Lisa won’t you?”

“It has already been arranged Janet.”

“I’ll be waiting” I replied and rang off then called Lisa to confirm.

“Lisa, Janet here; I’m accepting the Cordier offer for the weekends and he wants to meet me tonight for dinner.
He wants to give me a debit card to buy travel clothes and to stay overnight.
I presume that I’ll be paid for the overnight?”

“No dammit, I’m not going to milk a client who is already paying plenty for you. If you don’t want to stay overnight, go home after the dinner.”

“OK Lisa I understand; no problem but I will accept his overnight offer so you’ll know where I am.”

“You really like him?” she asked.

“I do. I have fun being with him, I trust him -- so far -- and he is considerate, treats me like a lady
and he is great in bed.”

“Yeah Janet he did mention that you were a very talented and eager bedmate.”

I left Jacques’ apartment that morning with the debit card but no cash gift in my purse.
Is he taking me for granted? Is he falling for me? Was I a hooker last night or not I mused?
Visits to Victoria’s Secret and Saks prepared me for the weekends with Jacques. I knew that he liked to see my breasts displayed generously but not obscenely. My body was nicely tanned showing my legs and feet to full advantage with my very high heeled sandals. No doubt as I said to myself admiring myself in the mirror at Saks I am one very hot lady and worth every nickel that Jacques is paying for me. Jacques is paying for me? Yeah, no doubt, I’m a hooker; a very expensive, very pretty, very accomplished hooker, but a hooker – prostitute – nonetheless.
Do I add this experience to my resume? Hell no! Obvious now that I must find a respectable job
In marketing or I will be forever an escort – prostitute. Funny. I’m enjoying it. The sex is great; the money is greater but I am a hooker.
Who’ll marry me? Reality check! I must ready myself for my time with Jacques.

Saturday before our trip to the Bahamas Jacques took me to an adult club in lower Manhattan
where they admitted couples and single women for en evening’s romp. The dress code was a towel! Wow! As we wandered around the place we could see couples in various stages of copulation including oral, anal and vaginal.
We entered a room where the floor was almost completely covered with couples enjoying themselves.
“Oh my god Jacques! Look at that! That fellow is lying down on his back, she’s lying on top of him, fucking him and now there’s another guy about to fuck her anus! Jacques! Watch that trio! She’s squatting sucking cock for two guys! Oh my goddd! Oh Jacques! Please fuck me, I’m so hot, I’m so fucking hot.”

“There’s no place to lie down Janet, we’ll do it standing. Bend over, grasp your ankles, spread your legs.” and he whispered, “Don’t call me Jacques, call me honey and I’ll call you Cindy.” With one arm around my waist and the other holding a breast he proceeded to fuck me silly.
I made so much noise that we developed an audience and Jacques, the exhibitionist, loved it.
Jacques did not like the attention though when some fellow came over and presented his cock to me asking me to suck him off.
“Sorry… sir…but… I’m… reserved” as I smiled between thrusts. He left, somewhat crestfallen
and returned to his lady who was beginning to look rather annoyed.
Jacques withdrew, turned me and put me on my knees. I sucked him to a climax. While waiting for Jacques to recover we visited the dinner buffet, dined, drank, my toes playing with Jacques’ cock. At two in the morning we left the club, went to Jacques’ apartment where we fucked again.
Fucked! He was insatiable! I loved it!
We slept ‘till noon, had breakfast; I left, winked at the doorman and at home I opened my purse and found three thousand dollars.
I called Jacques to thank him for the lovely evening.
“Janet” he said hesitantly “that was an incredible evening with you. I want to see you again before our trip.
I want to discuss some important things with you but not over the phone.”

“I’d like that Jacques, name the time and Jacques, that club was such fun let’s do it again” I responded eagerly.
“But Jacques”, I started slowly to formulate my thoughts, “As much fun as it was, the fun was
almost totally sexual, to some extent mechanical. I miss the emotion of facing you while we are together, the warmth of your body, the emotion – love – of togetherness. I did love it though, being fucked in public like that was quite stimulating, quite an adventure. We did put on a show didn’t we?”

Days later he called Lisa and arranged for me to meet him for dinner and an evening at the ballet.
He seemed distracted during the performance and spoke little during our meal. I tried to
maintain pleasant conversation but Jacques couldn’t seem to enjoy the evening. We taxied
to his apartment and settled down with a wine.

“Jacques, you’ve been quiet all evening, is something wrong? Have I displeased you? Please tell
me. I like you Jacques and I’m concerned.”
“Janet, I’ll be blunt; I like you, I like you a lot but I would like you to tell me about your other clients; who they are
what are their tastes, their peculiarities if any.”

“Oh Jacques, you shouldn’t ask me something like that. I can’t say anything about my clients.
In this profession a most important element is complete discretion. I’m sure you understand,
You wouldn’t want me to say anything about you – or us – would you?”

“Normally I would agree Janet but my affection for you has risen to a point of almost love;
perhaps really love and if I were to enter into a romantic personal intimate relationship
with you and – ha – steal you from Lisa – I would expect to learn more about you.”

“Oh my god Jacques that is so sweet; you are so sweet, so very sweet but I can’t reveal anything of my past. In fact if we were to become -- a pair – I would rather forget my past. I repeat Jacques: I will not – ever – reveal any confidences.”

“I’m delighted to hear that Janet because I have some personal things I would like to reveal to you but first let me brief you on our trip to the Bahamas.”
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We landed at the Lynden Pindling Airport in Nassau took a taxi over to The Atlantis on Paradise Island. After checking in I dressed for the pool in one of my new bikinis, a coverup and my high heeled sandals. We sallied forth to a pool where I appreciated the admiring looks from the men and the sour looks from the women. If I were hooking I could have made a fortune from the crowd of men lounging about the pool. We selected a couple of lounge chairs and settled down for a little rest and relaxation. A waiter shortly appeared and we ordered some drinks.

“I’m still waiting Jacques for you to reveal some personal things you alluded to back in NY.”

“Poolside ma chere Janet is not the right place for this discussion. After I’ve had a few drinks I’ll be prepared to confess.”

“Oh my…confession… good for the soul perhaps but would confession be good for our relationship?
I am still your hired escort even though we have become quite close.”

“Cheri, from now on please forget about our pecuniary arrangement and think of us only as friends;
very good and very close friends. We’ll have more fun that way. I hope that what I will tell you will
not drive you away from me but will instead bring us closer together.”

Oh god, I thought, more confessions from my drunken clients. Oh well, I’m paid to listen… among
other things…. like your friendly bartender.

“Whenever you’re ready mon cher Jacques I’m anxious to learn more about you.
I care for you Jacques and I doubt that your confession will hinder or harm our affection for each other.”

“Ok Janet, tonight after dinner in our room we will talk and I will tell you more about myself.”

“You’ve piqued my curiosity Jacques I thought that I knew you well. After all cheri we’ve been quite intimate, indeed we’ve fucked ‘maddly’.”

“Janet, I have some ‘interests’, some sexual preferences that I like to enjoy, some of which require
a partner, a lady, and not to put too fine a point on it, you! I sincerely hope that when I explain further
you will acquiesce and not refuse and leave me.”

“You needn’t be so dramatic Jacques, I am an adult and I have had many divers experiences with many men who have had various preferences that might be called perversions. But cheri, one man’s preferences may be another man’s perversions and vice versa. Feel free to tell me anything.”

“I understand Janet, but I believe that I am in love with you and thus my interests could drive you away from me and I don’t want that to happen.”

“Oh gods Jacques tell me! Tell me and get it over with!”

“Shortly Janet when we are in our room. Let’s enjoy the pool then dine then…”

“Oui mon cher Jacques mostly the ‘then’…”

A little while later he unburdened himself.

“Janet; have you ever heard of the sexual practice known as bondage and the psychology of domination and submission?”

“Of course! What else is new?”

“Well Janet, I enjoy a little bit of bondage with a lady. It’s fun, giving me some pleasure – some erotic pleasure resulting eventually with an orgasm -- but only if the lady participates willingly. I would never force my partner but I like to play the role of the dominant partner. I would be pleased if you would play bondage games with me.” He hesitated, waiting for a reply, holding his breath.

“Jacques, I know a great deal about bondage, domination and submission. I have seen porn films
on that subject and I have had clients requesting bondage play. I have always declined since
the idea of being rendered helpless frightens me. I have seen clips of women with their breasts bound
painfully; arms tied behind them and half suspended from the ceiling and being whipped or flogged. It was quite obvious that the women were in pain – considerable pain. I have seen pictures of women actually suspended by their breasts. I don’t know whether they were victims or willing participants but I do not want to be put in that sort of position. Pain does not entertain me. Recently one of my fellow escorts told me about a client who had become blacklisted because of bondage play. She consented to what she thought would be a mild affair with her hands tied behind her but once he tied her he gagged her, tied her over a chair, tied arms up to a chandelier, her ankles to the chair legs and even her hair was tied up to the same chandelier. Once she was tied and helpless he told her not to call out or even scream through her gag or he would hurt her -- badly. He said that he did not want to hurt her but putting her in that position and fucking her and making her suck his cock gave him a great deal of erotic pleasure. Thus in that awkward and uncomfortable position he fucked her in all three holes. She pleaded with him not to be so rough but he ignored her and continued his assaults. She feared for her life at times when he shoved his cock down her throat cutting off her air. After his third or fourth orgasm he released her telling her she was wonderful and gave him much pleasure. She was quite shaken, never having been treated like that before and vowed never to permit bondage games again.”

“Jacques, I have never trusted a client enough to permit that play. I had a client recently who wanted me to restrain him and actually hurt him but I refused to do more than dominate him. I did restrain him. He had some interesting bondage implements he referred to as toys. I cuffed his hands behind him and ‘forced’ him to kneel and lick my pussy.
He loved it! He lapped and lapped until his tongue tired. I put a collar around his neck, attached a leash and made him crawl on the floor and wuff like a dog. Some clients can be very interesting having very outré tastes. I really do understand Jacques. I have met many fine gentlemen, cultured, educated, delightful companions who at the same time have many ‘interesting’ sexual desires.”

I did not see fit to tell Jacques that I had tied and been tied by a lady client. The situation and client
were totally different from doing so with Jacques. Perhaps someday I will feel secure enough with Jacques to permit bondage games.

“Janet, I may have some ‘odd’ preferences but I’d never harm you or do anything you would not permit. I assure you. I care for you a great deal. You are not to me just an escort. I have become very fond of you; in love I’m sure. Does this revelation put you off?”

“Not really Jacques, I have learned that many people, both men and women have their own sexual preferences, positions, games and still maintain outwardly normal lives. One wonders. What is normal? For me, as an escort, I must be neutral, accepting of client preferences so long as they don’t threaten my well being. This includes for example, using condoms. Our health is of primary importance.”

“Janet, there are many erotic games we can play that do not restrain or immobilize thus threatening you. For example you could wear a chastity belt affair under your clothing such that it would be
I nvisible and only you and I would know that it is there. To me it would be very erotic. Could you reflect on that for a moment and tell me what you think? What is your reaction?”

“Hmmm, Jacques cheri as we stroll up fifth avenue, me secure from unwanted intromission, safe on your arm with every step a reminder of my secure and privileged position of my being yours only. Jacques, that is so erotic – so hot! Are you sure that it would be undetected?”

“Of course! You’ll wear an appropriate tight briefer over it and it won’t show. If I buy it will you wear it?”

“Of course I’ll wear it but only for you, it will be our secret pleasure. As we stroll, as we dine, we’ll glance at each other and smile knowingly – that I am locked away for your pleasure only and that my special place is damp and waiting for you.”

“Cheri, someday soon we’ll walk into Tiffany’s and I’ll buy you a diamond bracelet that you’ll wear only for me.”

“You’re spoiling me Jacques but I love it!”

I’d better start labeling my jewelry boxes by the givers name so I won’t wear the wrong piece during a date.

We seldom left our room at the Atlantis -- too busy fucking. I loved it! Jacques was a good fuck!
He had measured me and ordered the women’s chastity belt. He hoped that it would arrive in time for our trip to the Virgins but I warned him that it would be detected by airport security and thus best be left at home. He agreed but the image of me on my knees wearing the chastity renewed his strength and we fucked again – and again.

The following weekend at St Thomas was a repeat of the Bahamas trip with fucking and more fucking
interspersed with dining and trips to the beaches -- those lovely beaches. Jacques bought me a lovely emerald bracelet at one of the many jewelry stores in Charlotte Amalie. We stayed at Bluebeard’s Castle where the view included a couple of cruise ships docked to enhance the island’s economy.

“Sweetheart” he whispered one evening at dinner “I’m so anxious to put that chastity belt on you.”

“Jacques, I think that belt will be like a revolving door, on and off between fucks. We’ll wear it out.
Jacques, I’ve been thinking about the erotic aspects of that sort of restraint and I think that we
should also get a similar appliance for you. I’ve been doing some googling and found chastity cages
for men. I think it would be so very romantic if you were locked away for me and me alone - I holding the key to the lock that secures the cage to your privates – don’t you think?”

“Ehhhh….I….don’t….think….so…Jan.”

“Oh ho! What’s good for the goose is not good for the gander or is this just a reminder of our
financial relationship?”

“Come on Jan, it’s more a reflection of male dominant psychology. I am your dominant. Yes it’s because I’m paying for your time but it goes deeper into maleness. The relationship is somewhat conflicted since I care for you a great deal. Another weekend like this and my feelings may
burst into full out love. While you may enjoy the feeling of protection afforded by your chastity
belt I would feel more like a prisoner in mine. However it is an interesting thought and we may revisit
sometime in the future. I may come to accept the idea.”

We finished dinner and instead of a stroll on the beach we walked hurriedly to our room to resume our passionate coupling, the dinner discussion having heated us. We stripped, showered and
toweled each other then Jacques took my Hermes scarf and tried to tie my hands behind me.

“Please Jacques no, that frightens me, please don’t tie me.”

“Cheri, I won’t hurt you, I can’t hurt you, I can’t hurt someone I care for, someone I love.
Please let me tie your hands, it’s just an erotic enhancement to our lovemaking.”

“Well Jacques, what will you do after you’ve tied my hands behind me?”

“I’ll put you on your knees and ‘force’ you to suck my cock; I’ll hold your head and thrust my cock down into your throat and spurt down into your stomach. Further spurts will fill your mouth and I’ll make you swallow.”

“But Jacques, I do that already. I’ve sucked, swallowed and sucked some more. Don’t I do well? Am I not a world class sucker of cock? Have I not sucked your cock from a limp two inches to its formidable seven inches?”

“Yes you have and I adore you for doing it. I especially love to watch you hold your mouth open,
smiling, waiting for me to spurt .”

“Alright Jacques, do it. Tie me, I’d like to know what it feels like – that feeling of helplessness.”

“No Janet, another time, but please; on your knees; you know what I like, that which you do so well.”

I dropped to my knees and did the deed, enjoyed it too. I enjoyed it largely because it gave my
lover so much pleasure. Yes! My lover, not my client, my ‘john’. I am beginning to detest my job.
I want to be loved, not hired.

“Was it good Jacques? Did I do well?”

“Of course.”

“Jacques, my mouth is a little tired, let’s go down to the bar for a drink. You need time to recover also.”

How can I tell him that I want to be loved, not hired, and not paid as a common prostitute?
I have to earn a living. Damn!
We took a table in a quiet corner of the hotel bar and ordered drinks.
I mulled over what I wanted to tell Jacques.

“Jacques, you know that I care for you a great deal but I have mixed emotions about our relationship.
I want to go to Tortola with you but as your friend and lover, not as your hired hooker, albeit your world class hired hooker.
I want you to call off the deal with Lisa. I want to be your lover, not your hooker.
I may not be able to, but I would like to leave the profession.”

“You want to be my lover, my lady, my precious one?”

“Oui Jacques, mon coeur s’ouvre a ta voix” I said with quiet emphasis.

“Well Janet why not be my wife? Marry me! Please!”

“Jacques that’s the loveliest thing anyone ever said to me, I’d love to be your wife. Your handkerchief darling I’m going to cry.”

Think think think plan plan plan!! Janet is not my real name! My parents! His family! I’ve got to cover
my past albeit a very short past!

“Jacques, we must discuss how I’ll cover my past. Not many people know me as Janet but I don’t
want to be addressed someday somewhere by someone who knew me as Janet. I need to create a legitimate Janet not a hooker Janet.”

“Janet, many people have pseudonyms, stage names for professional reasons. It’s quite normal.”

“And what is my profession, Jacques?”

“Oh yes, yes ma petite we do need a new profession for you. Any ideas?”

“Stage! Jacques! I’ll attend acting school as Janet Baker. This will give me legitimacy, a track
record and who knows, maybe I’ll be hired as an actress.”

“I like it Jan! As soon as you are enrolled we’ll tell our families that we are engaged and you are an aspiring actress. They’ll be thrilled – I hope.”

“My family will be thrilled to learn that I am engaged to a French diplomat but I’m not sure about your family.
I am just an American without title or important family.”

“Not important! You are a beautiful, educated, accomplished woman. My family will love you.
Meanwhile let’s prepare for Tortola. I’ve booked us at the Sugar Mill Hotel. I’ve been there and you’ll love it.”

I did love it! Jacques took a pillow from the bed placing it on the back of a sofa. I stripped and bent over the sofa back so Jacques could fuck me from behind. He held my arms giving him leverage to enable him to fuck me hard, slamming his cock into my vagina, his balls slapping against my backside. It was sooo good. I dropped to my knees – I took his cock into my mouth -- my mouth became filled with sperm – I swallowed, gulped and smiled up at my lover.

Time to reflect. I’m sure I love Jacques and I believe that he truly loves me. We do get along well even out of bed but how much of our affection is based in lust? Jacques is French. The French men are reputed to take mistresses freely and frequently with their wives’ acquiescence.
I do not believe that I could tolerate Jacques being unfaithful.

“Jacques darling, I have some … concerns. Many French men have mistresses. Some of your presidents have had public mistresses. I would be devastated if I learned that you had taken a mistress. What could another woman offer you that I have not already provided? Do you want more?
Is our relationship not complete and satisfactory? Tell me Jacques!”

“Janet, you are incomparable. I am so happy with you. I want for nothing.”

“Not quite Jacques, you did want to tie my hands to enjoy the erotic stimulation. Hmmm.”

“Yes Janet, I would enjoy some modest bondage and frankly I hoped that when we were married
you would have enough trust in me to permit some exploration into the bondage world.”

“Is that why your first wife divorced you, because you tied her hands?
Explain to me Jacques why merely tying her hands would cause a separation? Or was it more serious? How long were you pressuring her to indulge in bondage? What sorts of bondage did you want to do with her?”

“At first Janet I just wanted to tie her hands to simulate forced sex; a rape scene. She consented;
I tied her hands behind her, undressed her, bent her over a sofa and fucked her from behind, vaginally at first then anally. She was furious at the anal entry, cried because of the pain and screamed that I had betrayed her by forcing my cock into her anus. I apologized saying that I simply
got carried away from the passion of the moment.”

“Weeks later I thought she had forgiven me and I broached the bondage subject again. She warily permitted me to tie her again, this time to the corners of our four posted bed. I entered her in the standard position and we enjoyed a pleasant interlude. After my first orgasm I withdrew, untied her ankles, tied them together and lifted her bound legs over my shoulder and entered her again. I don’t know why but this annoyed her and she demanded that I release her. I became slightly angered
and told her to shut up because I was not hurting her. She continued to complain and I gagged her with her panties and one of my ties. She struggled and I became more forceful. I untied her wrists, rolled her over onto her stomach and retied her hands behind her – tightly. She squealed from the pain. I grabbed one of the leg ropes and tied her arms above the elbows then to her ankles in a hogtie position. She struggled violently and squealed as loudly as she could. I lay down beside her, hugged her and tried to quiet her. She finally relaxed and I released her telling her that I really appreciated her willingness to participate in this low level bondage exercise and I hoped that we could do it again sometime in the future.
The next week I received a letter from her attorney requesting a divorce. I could hardly believe that
bondage has escalated to a divorce level. Subsequently a report from a private investigator revealed the real reason for her disaffection. She was having an affair. Ultimately the divorce cost me nothing more than investigator and attorney fees and a few Euros in court costs.
That was it Janet; that’s all that it was.”

“I understand Jacques but ‘light’ bondage games can morph into serious restraints and possibly
even into sado-masochism. Jacques; I am no way interested in extensive restraints much less pain.
I am not sure that I could satisfy your bondage interests. I know a great deal about bondage; I have access to several sites on the internet and may know more than you about the plethora of sexual variations. I love you Jacques and I’ll try to satisfy your desires you must realize that if I say ‘no’ I mean ‘no’. I have no desire to be suspended from the ceiling bound in a network of ropes or anything similar. Understand?”

“My sweet lady, I do, I do understand. Janet, our vacations are nearly completed. Could I persuade you to move into my apartment with me? We’ll have more time to become acquainted as a couple, not just a pair of lovers.”

“Perhaps, Jacques but I’m still employed by Lisa in her escort service and I do need the income and while I do care for you I want to be sure.”

Almost immediately on our return from Tortola, Lisa called with a new assignment. She wanted me to participate in escorting a Japanese trade delegation of four men, one of whom was the leader.
She was not able to vet them but did note that they did not have diplomatic immunity and felt that our risk was minimal and added that the compensation would be generous. They were baseball fans and wanted to attend a game. Although Lisa had no interest in baseball sometime ago she had acquired the sky box to entertain clients.

“Lisa, do they speak English? Do any of the escorts speak Japanese? “

“No Janet but the clients speak English to some extent. Meet them at the Hilton, dressed for a sports event; take them to the game then dinner. Ask them if they have a dining preference and if not, suggest a venue convenient to the Hilton. Be prepared to drink and dance after dinner. You’re
on until midnight. Rent a room at the Hilton so you ladies may have a private room for changing.
Charge it to the firm. If necessary you ladies may crash in the room and return home in the morning.”

“Thanks Lisa, the girls will appreciate having a private room. You’re not setting us up for ‘other’ services are you? Lisa, is one of us to be a leader or spokesperson?”

“Maureen will be the senior girl simply because she is older than the rest of you. You are all independent escorts. Maureen has a list of the clients and will hand out assignments. She will do this by introducing you individually to the gentlemen. Without asking you will assume that introduced person is your date. Extracurricular activities are not my problem.”

That afternoon we met our clients. Maureen introduced them as Akio, Daiki, Haruto and Hiroki.
Hiroki - my client - was a young handsome factory owner and as we chatted I asked him what his name meant in Japanese.

He responded smilingly, “big tree” and continued to grin at me.

Understanding the meaning I responded in my best slutty way, “ohhh really?” inhaling deeply
I added “Oh myyyy” smiling all the while and finishing the erotic interchange by adding “Hiroki I think that we may have a good time together.”

He offered his arm and we all trooped off to see the game. The sky box well supplied with food and
drink; our clients becoming increasingly friendly and amorous as the game progressed. Hiroki
whispered in my ear that he would like to know me ‘better’. “Would it be possible?” he asked, with arched eyebrow, as he surreptitiously stroked my thigh.

I turned slightly toward him moving my hand up his thigh resting on his hardening cock.
I breathed in sharply, fixed my eyes on his and ran my tongue over my lips.
“I think so Hiroki but the fee for escort services did not include ‘knowing me better’.”

“I understand Janet. How much?”

“Simply a gift Hiroki, reflecting the pleasure we’ve had together.”

“I understand Janet, let’s leave the game shortly, avoid the traffic and go to my room at the Hilton.”

“Hiroki, I do not enjoy ‘spending time’ with a man who has had too much to drink.
It is unpleasant for me and his pleasure is greatly diminished because of his drink.
If you want to dally with me stop drinking now.
We’ll go by ourselves to a restaurant for a quiet romantic dinner and then to your place.
I would like that. Would you?”

“Yes I would like that – very much. Where shall we go?”

“We’ll go to the Redeye Grill near Carnegie Hall. After dinner we’ll walk to the Hilton.
It’s best that we walk off some of the dinner so we’ll be better able to enjoy our time together.”

We ordered our meals and Hiroki and I became more acquainted. I asked him if he knew of a local Japanese-American society that owned a small Japanese palace in New York State. He expressed surprise, asking me to continue. I explained that over one hundred years ago a Japanese industrialist brought a small but authentic palace erecting it in a private preserve located in New York State north of Port Jervis. I suggested that if he were to remain in New York long enough he might care to visit. He said that if I were to accompany him he would certainly be interested.

Oh shit!!!!! Reality check!!!!!!!!!! Jacques wants to marry me. If I ‘dally’ so willingly with Hiroki, I’m really a whore. Hmmm he is handsome and I am curious…and who will ever know? When I touched his cock at the ball park it seemed rather substantial…it might be fun…I’m getting myself hot…dammit.
However…Jacques knows what I do and he has not yet announced our engagement…so I’m still on my own and must continue to work. If Jacques wants to marry me – a whore – I can’t complain although I must play the game, start acting school becoming known as Janet Baker, aspiring actress.

“A yen for your thoughts Janet. You seem preoccupied.”

“I’m OK Hiroki I was just wondering what you’d be like in bed, that’s all” I smiled invitingly.

We finished our meal in silence, each to his own thoughts; he paid the bill without comment, tipped generously and we walked briskly to the Hilton. I went to our ‘escorts’ room to collect condoms, lube and call my roomie telling her where I’d be until morning and the name of my client. I changed into fresh lingerie, a cocktail dress and my satin heeled sandals.

Hiroki welcomed me into his room greeting me with a deep passionate kiss. I responded equally adding some pelvic grind.
I could feel his burgeoning beast through his trousers.

“Hiroki, it’s been a long hot day, let’s shower first.” I put my hair up, donned a shower cap and knelt in the shower giving Hiroki his first taste of Janet.
I stopped before he came.
He looked shocked. “Hiroki, we have all night. You must stay strong.”

“Ah so Janet, ah so.”

We fucked for hours; my biggest problem was keeping him from climaxing so we could continue.
Why? His cock was gorgeous and I wanted it to stay hard and stay in me. I loved it! Hiroki loved it!
I finally let him climax. It…was…good…very good! We collapsed into bed and slept until dawn.
“Janet that was an amazing night. You are an extraordinary woman. I would like to see you every day until I leave for Japan. Would it be possible?
I would like to attend some Broadway shows with you and possibly visit that palace you mentioned.”

“Possible yes but you must call Lisa. I am her employee. She may have other assignments for me.
I hope she does not since I would love to spend time with you. How long will you be here? I have ideas for us.”

I kissed Hiroki goodbye after breakfast and taxied to my apartment finding to my dismay that Hiroki had not seen fit to reward me for my special service. I called Lisa and told her that I would not – repeat not – be available for Hiroki and told her why. She noted that the other escorts also received nothing from their clients and declined future dates. She ‘black-booked’ them.

I was irked by Hiroki but relieved since I could return to Jacques not really worse for wear. The client would return to Japan and I hoped he would forget me.
I called Jacques.

“Jacques! When are we going to announce our engagement? I need to get out of this escort business.
I had another date and do not want another but I have to eat! “

“OK Janet – Kathleen I’ll call my family immediately. Remember that from now on you are Kathleen.
After I tell my family we’ll fly over to meet them and when we return we’ll live together.”

“OK Jacques but first we’ll set a date for the wedding. Right? I cannot continue being a whore!”

“You are not a whore! You are an escort, a charming beautiful educated woman who happens to be temporarily an escort. I love you! I want to marry you! I’ll call you back as soon as I have spoken with my family.”

Within the hour Jacques called me back telling me that his parents wanted to meet me as soon as possible and that we would decide upon a wedding date. With his large family, much planning would take place.

“It’s all arranged Kathleen, I’ll book flights, we’ll meet the family, set the date and return here and I hope that then you’ll stop escorting and live with me.
By the way Kath, the chastity belt has arrived.
How soon can we meet? How about tomorrow for dinner? Bring an overnight bag and stay the night. Please.”

“Sure Jacques. I’ll tell Lisa that I’m resigning from her firm. Jacques darling, you have made me so happy, so very happy.
Oh! Darling, where do dine tomorrow?”

“Kathleen! My apartment! I’ll have dinner catered and by the way you might start bringing some clothes here.”

I was getting slightly damp down there thinking about wearing the chastity belt. It seemed like such a cute erotic idea. I’m glad Jacques suggested it.
I called Lisa, brought her up to date. She was rather disappointed but accepted gracefully and wished me well, noting that if the marriage failed
she would be happy to have me return.

“Oh Lisa, please don’t even think that. I’m so happy. Jacques loves me truly, I’m sure.”

“I know Janet – I’ll call you Kathleen from now on – but some marriages do fail. I hope – sincerely hope – that yours succeeds. You’re such a sweet lady.”

I packed a small valise with some special lingerie, shoes and two dresses that I knew he liked
and taxied to his apartment. We dined well on his catered offering, enjoyed champagne, brandy
and Floating Islands dessert. We eyed each other across the candlelit table with lust, impatiently waiting for the caterer to straighten up and leave.

“Finally!” Jacques exploded with a smile as the door closed behind the departing caterer.

“Yes!” I responded, adding “It’s time Jacques; time to fuck I want you in me so badly. Fuck me Jacques, fuck me hard… and long. God Jacques! I have longed for you so.”

“Kathleen. We’ll shower first and then I’ll try the chastity belt on you. I’m anxious to see you wearing it.”

“No Jacques, first we shower then we fuck then we play with the chastity belt; I don’t want to wait to have you in me.”

Showering together was its own erotic delight with me on my knees washing Jacques’ privates while his cock grew involuntarily. I kissed the tip and held it in my mouth for a few moments, caressing it with my tongue but stopping before he spurted. We dried and walked naked into the bedroom where Jacques had the chastity lying on his -- our! -- bed. He picked it up, showed it to me and I gasped.

“What the hell is this Jacques? Plugs! Dildos! Attached to the belt! They are supposed to go in me!?
Like hell Jacques! Like hell! In your dreams Jacques! Where did you ever get the idea that I wanted ‘plugs’ in my holes!? That’s not what I envisioned a chastity belt would be like! Not at all! Take those damn things off the belt!”

“Sorry! Sorry Kathleen, the belt came with the plugs attached but they may be removed. Here, I’ll take them off and then we’ll try the belt.”

Jacques was going too far too fast with his move toward bondage. I knew damn well the belt’s meaning.
I won’t tell Jacques but I’ll try the plugs privately sometime, they are really cute.

“Kath, let’s try it now, I’ve removed the anal and vaginal plugs. The belt is to be worn next to the skin
to permit bodily functions with panties put on over the belt. In your case we’ll use panties and then a spandex briefer to conceal any bumps.”

He carefully and lovingly locked the belt onto me and asked how it felt. I walked back and forth a few times, sat down, got up, and walked really fast. The belt was tight, I felt its tightness, its controlling presence, and it was erotic, slightly uncomfortable but acceptable for our sex games so long as I was not required to wear it for a prolonged period.

“Jacques darling, I like it! I really like it! It is sooo, so … submissive. Wearing it I feel that I am yours, your loving and submissive lady. Sweetheart! Put me on my knees. You know what I want to do.”

I again sucked his cock to a formidable erection. He unlocked and removed the chastity belt, carried me to bed and we fucked and we fucked and we fucked. He..is…a…really good…fuck. Best of all
I really love him and I pray that we’ll have a good marriage.

We packed and took a limo to Kennedy Airport, Jacques having booked first class seats on an Air France flight to Roissy. His parents met us at baggage claim. Kisses were exchanged and Jacques Introduced me to them.

“Maman, je te present ma fiancée Kathleen Windsor; Kath, my mother Martine Cordier et mon pere Philippe.”

Enchantee Madame, Monsieur, c’est un plaisir de faire votre connaissance.”

“Kathleen, nous parlons anglais, I need the practice” said Madame Cordier.

At dinner that night questions became more probing. I must be careful to tell the truth carefully and not embellish.

“Kathleen, how did you come to be acquainted with our Jacques?”

“Oh Madame” I replied, “It was so romantic. I was sitting at a small table in a Starbucks not far from the U.N. having my morning latte and croissant and this handsome gentleman approached me and asked whether he could share the table, the shop being quite crowded. I smiled and said ‘certainly, please do’. We chatted – it seemed for hours – and became well acquainted. Finally we had to leave; me to my acting class and he to the U.N. Before we parted however he invited me to be his guest at the opera. I accepted with alacrity Madame – I love opera.”

“Your acting class, Kathleen; you’re not working?”

“Mais oui Madame, I am a free lance marketing professional. I have degrees from Smith and Harvard
In marketing but I’ve had this recurring desire to act – to be on stage, performing so I enrolled in an acting school hoping to learn whether I had the talent necessary to succeed.”

“She even has a stage name Maman, Janet Baker. I observed her at one of her classes and I think that she has talent.
The instructor had very nice things to say about her.”

“Ah well Philippe” Madame Cordier commented, “None of Jacques’ young ladies is as beautiful and talented as Kathleen. Don’t you agree?”

“Certainly Martine, Jacques has chosen well. What plans have you made for the wedding Kathleen?”

“None Monsieur. Jacques needed permission from you and Madame first.”

“He certainly has mine – ‘and mine’ – Madame added.”

The End; or is it?

up
128 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Concerns, I have a few......

D. Eden's picture

First off, I am not a prude. What two consenting adults do in privacy is of no one elses's concern.

This includes bondage, domination, whatever. However, if I were Kathleen I would be very wary of getting into any relationship with a man who has seen her solely as an escort/hooker in the past. I would also be very concerned over his proclivities, as well as the fact that he definitely pushed his first wife beyond what she had agreed to. No matter the fact that she might have been having an affair, the final cause of their breakup was his abuse of her.

And yes, when he forced her to do things she did not want or agree to, when he hog tied her and then "held her until she calmed down" - that's abuse. If she didn't agree to it, definitely didn't enjoy it, and asked him to stop......

When he refused to do so, and then carried it even further, he abused her both physically and emotionally.

I wouldn't trust that man with anything.

I'm not even going to get into my feelings about prostitution and what I think of men who pay for sex.

Other than that, this was a well written story and even though I don't agree with the main characters actions, I truly enjoyed reading it. If nothing else, it was thought provoking.

Dallas

D. Eden

Dum Vivimus, Vivamus

Hmmm...

It is nice to see you writing again. There is only so much of the wholesome I can handle at any given time. I am sure this little tale will be the cause of some discussion (as your tales usual are). But then again, what is life without a wee bit of animated discourse. ;)

May Your Words Flow Like Water...

Kelly

arm candy

Thanks for the comment.
Written for my pleasure.

Like the old saying goes....

Andrea Lena's picture

With Janet, there's never a dull moment!

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena