A prisoner in my own mind 2

Printer-friendly version

A prisoner in my own mind

Sydney Moya

© 2015

All rights reserved

Synopsis

Ashley touches an alien artifact one day and an alien invades his body with incredible results.

Chapter Two

Ashley didn’t remember falling asleep. He just awoke from what seemed to be a deep slumber. He remembered being told his body would be changed into a female so some alien could reproduce. He shuddered at the thought.

Jav was sitting in front of his desktop, taking seconds to read the pages it seemed.

“Good morning,” Jav said to him.

“How did you know I was awake?”

“I have an instinctive awareness of everything in this body particularly you. I don’t have a subconscious like you,” said Jav.

“What are you doing?” Ashley wondered.

“Finding a way to change your reproductive system and make it socially acceptable at the same time,” said Jav.

“Why did you pick me?”

“I didn’t, you did by touching my pod,”

“Can’t you bugger off to someone else?” Ashley asked.

“Really Ashley, accept what has happened, it’s no use moaning about what can’t be changed,” said Jav.

The next few days were odd for Ashley; it was like he was dreaming. Jav lived his life and he was nothing but an observer. He would have gone mad if it wasn’t for Jav secretly tweaking something thus preventing him from freaking out. It worked up to point.

“Honey you’ve got breasts,” said his mother when she spotted him taking off his shirt to place in the clothes hamper.

Ashley was mortified as a worried Lorna came over and looked at the budding nipples and the puffy chest. He was sure he would have blushed if it was possible. He hadn’t noticed any changes which proved Jav was playing with his mind as well as moving on with his plan.

As it was Jav turned red on his behalf.

“It’s nothing Mum,” he heard the usurper say.

“It most certainly is. How long has this been going on?” Lorna.

“I just woke up like that,” said Jav.

“Go change, I’m taking you to Dr Evans,” said Lorna.

“Mum,” said Jav.

“This is not a discussion young man,” said Lorna sternly.

Jav skulked up to his room and changed into a hoodie and jeans. Ashley was disgusted by how well he pretended to be him. His reaction was just what he’d have done too.

“Ashley,” he heard his mum call.

Jav hurried downstairs and joined Lorna in the kitchen. She locked the door and they got into the car. The drive to the surgery took 30 minutes and before Ashley knew it they were there.

Dr Evan’s examined Jav and took some blood samples. He then told them to return in two weeks while assuring both of them that it was probably gynecomastia which affected a percentage of teenage boys but usually resolved itself within months. He told them the blood samples were just to ensure there was nothing untoward happening.

Ashley should have been relieved but he knew Jav’s plan was working; he was going to be turned into a girl against his will. As they left the surgery he started yelling and shouting at Jav to let him out and to stop what he was doing. Jav’s response was to put him under.

***

Jav was a weird one. If he'd been human he'd be termed a sadist. He woke Ashley up as he was trying on a bra and panties. Looking in the mirror Ashley saw a body that looked different. His face had changed slightly, he looked prettier and those breasts looked like more than fried eggs now and as Jav put on the bra, they seemed to get bigger.

“I don’t own any bra’s,” was all a shocked Ashley could say.

“Yes I remedied that. I got this and another one yesterday. Nice, aren’t they?” Jav answered.

He showed him a memory of him walking into a Victoria’s Secret outlet as bold as brass and buying two Wonderbra’s. Jav had then went and bought some make-up, skirts, two tops and a summer dress and pair of heels all while dressed as a boy.

Jav turned around and admired the image in the mirror. Ashley noticed his bum was much bigger and his waist seemed smaller while his hips seemed to have expanded slightly. The bulge he was supposed to see in the tiny panties was non-existent.

“Yes I’ve been shrinking your meat and two veg. I’d rather do the whole thing overnight but I can’t afford to bring too much attention to this,” explained Jav.

Ashley wanted to yell out in frustration as he heard this but Jav had dampened his emotions it seemed. All he could feel was a sense of resignation as he watched Jav put some make-up on his face and dress in girl’s clothes.

The result surprised him, he looked incredible. Ashley looked at a pretty sixteen year old in a fetching summer dress.

If he thought he’d be embarrassed, that was nothing compared to how he felt when Lorna knocked on his door and walked in just as Jav was done. The look on his mother’s face was priceless. Her jaw was for all intents and purposes trying to scrape the floor. Ashley would have laughed if she wasn’t looking at him and he’d been control of his body.

“Ashley Morgan Smith, whatever are you doing?” Lorna shrieked.

Reagan, Ashley’s 14 year old little sister immediately ran out of her room to check what was going on.

The look on her face was an impeccable copy of their mothers.

Jav was as cool as a cucumber though.

“I’m getting dressed,” Jav answered.

“Those are girl’s clothes,” said Lorna.

“Yes they are,” said Jav.

“Don’t be cheeky,” said Lorna, rapidly becoming irritated.

“I’m not but you just barged into my room without my consent and are stating the obvious. Pointing that out isn’t cheeky. I’m dressed like this because I want to. I don’t want to live as a boy anymore. I’m not particularly happy being one and I don’t see the point of living my life depressed,” said Jav.

The expression on Lorna’s face immediately changed to one of concern.

“How long have you felt like this?” Lorna queried.

“Since I was four or five, I didn’t know what it was but by the time I was 12 I knew it was because I was a girl inside. I’ve tried to be a normal boy but its eating away at me. I can’t go on like this,” said Jav as a tear made its way down Ashley’s cheeks.

Lorna hugged her child as Jav cried

Ashley could have groaned.

“Have you been taking anything, pills of any sort?” Lorna asked

Jav shook his head.

“No,”

“Okay. We’re going to get through this,” murmured Lorna as she held her child.

Reagan just looked on, stunned at what she’d just heard. She didn’t believe what she was seeing. Her brother was just like any other boy in her opinion. She knew him too well.

‘Ashley a girl, no fucking way,’ she thought.

To be continued.

up
117 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Interesting

curious how "our friendly alien" can explain al the changes to Ashley's body without using medication. Also how the sister's suspicion will play out.

Anne Margarete

That was quick

I usually have to wait a week or two for a comment :) Lots of twists and turns coming up though, I will try to make it interesting.

Sydney Moya