Sara, Becka, and me. - Chapter 6

Printer-friendly version

 

Sara, Becka, and me.
by Teddie S.

 

Chapter VI
The First Week
Tuesday - A waxing.
Wednesday - Nylons.
Thursday - Aunt Dorothy.

 

Now, not only do I have a bride’s maid’s dress, but a corset. I thought it was all over when the dress maker found out that Becka was really a boy. But, in the end she was willing to fit me with the dress, as long as I could get four inches off my waist. That’s where the corset came in. But, that was a little unsettling too, when the lady at the corset shop told me that I should get breast implants. What next? Oh yeah. A leg waxing. And, of course my dad was getting promoted in the middle of all of this.

 

The First Week: Tuesday - A waxing

 
My sleep on Tuesday morning was interrupted when my mother knocked on my door, and said, “Rise and shine. You’ve got an eight o’clock appointment.”

I rolled over, looked at my clock, it was only six. Then I said, “Mom. It’s only six.”

“Get up. Or, I’m coming in there and opening you blinds.”

“I’m up. I’m up.”

Two hours later the three of us were walking into a salon. And, we were greeted by a girl, and mom introduced us. The girls name was Jackie. Then Jackie said, “Becka. This is going to take a little while. Mrs. Carter, there’s a nice restaurant down the street. You and your friend could get breakfast if you want. And, we’ll call you when we’re done.”

“Just how long will this take?”, I asked.

“It could take an hour or so.”

“An hour or more!?”, I asked.

“Yes. It may not take that long. But, we’re probably going to need to do more than your legs. And, I’ll have to look at you to see what we need to do.”

I looked at my mother and Sara, they both smiled, and my mother said, “We’ll see you a little later honey.”

I followed Jackie down a hall and into a room. There was a nicely padded table, a roll-a-round cart, some cabinets, and a couple of chairs. And, music playing. Jackie then said, “Becka. Your mother explained what you’re doing. I think it’s very nice, but also very strange for a boy to dress as a girl. And, even stranger, to be asked to be a bride’s maid. But, all in all, I think it’s cool.

“Now. We have men in here all the time being waxed, so I’ve seen it all. I want you to go into the bath room and completely undress, and you’ll find a robe to put on. Then come back out here, and we’ll see what we have to do.”

I was really nervous about being naked in front of her. But, I did as she asked. When I came back out, she said, “You may want to take your wig off too. That way it won’t get hurt.”

“You knew it was a wig?”, I asked.

“Yes. It’s a really good wig. But, also being a hair dresser, it was easy to spot.”

I removed the wig, and carefully set it on one of the cabinets.

Then Jackie, as she handed me a towel, said, “Take the robe off, hop up on the table, and lay on your back. And, here’s a towel to cover yourself.”

She went over to the roll-a-round cart, which put her back to me, and I did as she asked.

She walked back over to me, and said, “I use what’s call sugaring. It’s like waxing, but it’s an easier cleanup. All you need to do is take a shower after we’re done. And, what’s on your skin, will just wash off.”

Then she asked, “I know you’re going to be wearing a bride’s maid’s dress. What does it look like?”

“They called it a one shoulder dress. And it’s floor length.”

“Sounds cute. If it’s a one shoulder dress, then it probably doesn’t have sleeves.”

“It doesn’t.”

“Well then we need to do your underarms, unless you’re shaving them?”

“I’m not.”

“Okay.”

Then she looked at my arms. My chest. Then she had me roll over, and she looked at my back. When she was done, she said, “Well. You are a real blond. I don’t think we need to do your arms. But, with the type of dress you’ll be wearing, we don’t want any hair to show on your shoulders, back, or chest. You really don’t have much chest or back hair. So, what I’d like to do, if you agree, is your legs, underarms, back, and chest. Basically a full body wax, except for your arms. That way you will be nice and smooth. Is that okay?”

I took a deep breath, and just said, “Go for it.”

“Good. Now. What I’m going to do is spread the warm sugaring syrup onto an area, place a strip of cloth on it, rub it a couple times, and then quickly pull it off. And, I’ll be honest with you. It will hurt. But, believe it or not, it will get easier. Stay like you are and we’ll start with the back of your legs.”

She pulled the roll-a-round cart over next to me. Then said, “Ready?”

“Yeah. I guess.”, I said.

I laid there, and I felt her spread the warm syrup over my lower right leg. Then she places a cloth strip over it, rubbed it a few times, and then there was pain. I yelled. And, she said, “Are you okay?”

“Yeah.”, I said, “But, that really hurt.”

“Sorry. But, some times we have to go through a little pain to look pretty. Can I go on?”

“Sure.”

She continued to work, and she worked quickly. She finished the back of my legs, and the I felt her spread some on my butt. I was going to say something, but I figured that she had said, a full body wax, so why not.

My back must not have been too hairy, because it wasn’t long until she had me roll over onto my back. I used the towel to cover my self, she grinned at me, and said, “I promise that I won’t wax you there. Some people like it. But, I won’t unless you want me to.”

“I’ll pass.”, I said.

Then she started on the front of my legs. She worked up to my crotch and stopped. Then moved the towel, so that I was still covered, and continued up over my stomach and chest. I guess I didn’t have much hair there either, as part of the work she did she used the same strip over and over. She’d place it on me, rub it, and pull it off, the go to another spot and do the same thing. Every once in a while, she’d apply some syrup and use a new cloth strip.

When she was done with my chest, she carefully went over my shoulders. Then, she said, “Time for the underarms.”

Again, she quickly removed the hair from my underarms. And, she said, “All done.”

I sat up, looked down over my body, and saw my hairless legs. Like I said, they weren’t too hairy to start with, but now there wasn’t any hair. Then I looked at my arms, looked at Jackie, and said, “Do my arms.”

“You really don’t have to. They look fine for a girls.”, she said.

“I know. But, I look at my legs with no hair, then at my arms, and they look really hairy. And, you did say a full body wax.”

A few minutes later she had finished my arms. Then she said, “Go and take a shower. That will get all the sugaring off your skin. Then there’s some lotion in there, smooth it all over your body. It’ll help it recover from the sugaring. And, I’ll give you some more to take home before you leave”

After she walked out of the room, I called my mothers cell phone, she answered, and I said, “Hi mom.” . . . “Yeah. I’m all done. Just going to jump in the shower.” . . . “Yeah. She told me about the lotion.” . . . “See you in a few. Bye.”

I took my shower, and spread the lotion all over. It had a very feminine smell to it. I got dressed, put my wig on, and freshened my makeup. Then, as I waited for my mother and Sara, I chatted with Jackie a bit. I asked her, “How often do people get waxed like this?”

“Most women have it done about every four weeks.” she replied, “The skin is less sensitive if it’s done that often. And, over time, with regular waxing, the hair follicle have less grip, and come out easer. And, may even grow finer and thinner.

“You know. We should have done your eyebrows. We could have made them look really feminine.”

Just then my mother and Sara walked into the shop, and my mother asked, “So, Becka. How was it?”

“Painful. But, worth it.”, I replied.

As she paid the bill, she said, “A full body wax!?”

“Yes.”, Jackie said, “She decided to do it all.”

“All?”

“Well. Not quite all.”
 

The First Week: Wednesday - Nylons

 
Today I actually got to sleep in. What woke me up was hearing a car pull into the garage. I looked at my clock and it was a little after ten. I got up, threw on my short pink satin robe, and went to the kitchen. Mom was just setting some bags on the table, and I mumbled a, “Good morning.”

“Good morning sleepy head.”, my mother said with a smile.

“Where were you?”

“I had to get some things. And, I got you something.”

“What?”

“Nylons.”

“Nylons. Why?”

“To wear with the corset.”

“Oh yeah. You know. I’ve never tried nylons or pantyhose.”

“Really? You mean in all the dressing that you and Sara have done. She never had you try panty hose?”

“No. It just never came up. I’ve never seen her wear anything like that, except when she’s really dressed up. So, maybe she didn’t think about it either. Her mom got me some pantyhose for the wedding, but we’ve never tried them.”

“Well. I guess a lot of the young girls don’t wear them.”

I went back to the spare room, and brought Becka out. The special panty, a bra, my forms, the wigs, a pair of shorts, and a T-shirt. As I brushed the wig, I was, of course, looking at myself in the mirror. I thought, why are you doing this? Why do you like to do this so much? Why is everyone so accepting? Was I having second thoughts? That I could answer. No, I wasn’t.

I thought about the talk that Aunt Dorothy and I had. And, the more I thought about it, the more I knew she was right. I was transgendered. A cross-dresser. I just loved looking like a girl.

Was it my whole life? Right now, yes. Was it going to change? When the wedding was over, yes. Was I going to stop completely? No. I loved doing it too much to stop.

Then, looking at Becka in the mirror, I said out loud, “Becka. I love being you. But, I also love being myself. Why I’m worried about it? I don’t know. But, I shouldn’t be. The love of my life, loves it when I’m you. My parents, and even her’s, have accepted this part of me.”

I hadn’t heard Sara, but as I finished saying what I did, she walked up behind me. We looked at each other in the mirror. She put her hands on my shoulders, bent down and kissed my cheek. Then she said, “Peter. I love you. You’re my life. You’re so happy when you’re Becka. And, that makes me happy. You make a wonderful boyfriend and girlfriend. Don’t ever change.”

I stood up, turned around, she took my face in her hands, and kissed me. The kiss turned into a very deep, very long, kiss. When we broke the kiss, she said, “Your mother sent me to find you. Lunch is ready.”

“Did you hear everything I said?”, I asked.

With her cute little smile, she said. “Yes I did. And, I’m glad I did.”

Sara had come over for lunch, and as we ate I asked her, “Why haven’t we ever tried nylons?”

“I don’t know.”, Sara replied, “I don’t wear them much, and I never thought about it.”

“Mom got me some to use with the corset.”

“Well I guess you get to experience nylons starting today.”

After lunch, Sara and I headed back to the spare room, which I guess was now Becka’s room. Later we were going to a movie, then dinner afterwards as girlfriends. So, we had time to work on Becka’s learning to walk in heels, wearing the corset, and talking like a girl.

I stripped off everything but the special panties. Then Sara handed me a package of nylons, and said, “Here put these on.”

I took the package, and asked, “How?”

“You take them and roll them up like you do your socks. Then carefully work them up your leg. And, you can run them if you’re not careful. So, be very careful.”

I sat down, rolled them up like I do my socks, and worked the first one up my left leg. I don’t know what to say, other than, wow! The feeling was interesting. Very interesting. I ran my hands up and down my leg. And, I was glad I was wearing the special panty.

I then worked the other one up my right leg. When I was done, I looked at Sara, and asked, “Why don’t you wear these?”

“Well.”, she said, “I think my legs look really good without them. But, I am going to wear them for the wedding. With your legs, they actually look great without them, but there is something about seeing them in the nylons now. They actually look really good, and even sexy.”

Next, Sara laced me into the corset, and I think she liked to see how tight she can get it. When she measured my waist, it was twenty-five inches.

Then she said, “Well, fasten your garters.”

I just looked at her. She shook her head, then said, “Let me show you.”

Then as she fastened the one on the front of my right leg, she told me, “You put the rubber nub behind the stocking, and then you take the clip, put the rubber nub through the big hole and slide it down. Like that. Now you do one.”

I did the front one on my left leg, and she said, “Good girl. Now, do the others.”

I did the ones on the sides of each of my legs without much trouble. But the ones on the back, I just couldn’t figure out. I struggled with them for a little while. Then Sara said, “Here. I’ll help you.”

She fastened the garters on the backs of both of my legs. I took a couple of steps, looked at her, and said, “Now. That’s a different feeling.”

“What’s that?”

“The feeling of the garters pulling on the nylons as I walk.”

She just smiled. Then she said, “I was thinking of having you wear your shorts, but your garters would show. What the heck. We’re going to in be the house for a while. Put on your shorts.”

I did as she suggested, and put on a pair of shorts. And, she was right, the garters did show.

Then I got the heels out. Sat on the vanity’s bench and, slipped them on. I carefully stood up, and got my balance. Sara stood there and just stared at my legs. I finally asked her, “What’s wrong?”

“Nothing. Nothing at all.”, she said, “But, . . . But, you have one gorgeous pair of legs.”

“Gorgeous! You’re kidding me?”

“No I’m not. I’ve seen your bare legs before. But, there’s just something about seeing them in the nylons and with the heels.”

I carefully started walking around the room, close enough to something I could grab if I started having a problem. After a few minutes, Sara said, “Lets walk around the house, and see how you do.”

We walked down the hall to the main part of the house, and into the kitchen. My mom was on the phone, she glanced at us, and smiled. Then did a double take. Then said, “Becka. Girls don’t show their garters.”

Then she said into the phone, “Dorothy. I have something I have to do, let me call you back.”

“Sorry Mrs. Carter.”, Sara said, “It was my idea. I though it would be okay since we wouldn’t be going out until later.”

“Then it’s okay.”

But, my mother was giving me strange looks. So, I finally asked, “Mom. What’s wrong?

“Nothing.”, she said.

“Mom?”

“Your legs.”

“What about them?”

“I’ve never seen such pretty legs, except on a model.”

“Told you so.”, Sara added.

I just said, “Sorry.”

“Honey.”, my mother said, “Don’t be. It just surprised me. With those heels ,they just look so long and shapely.”

I grinned, and said, “I guess I’m just stuck with ‘em.”

We spent the next couple hours doing some things around the house with me in heels and wearing the corset. Sara made sure that I didn’t sit too much, but walked around. The longer I spent in the heels the better I felt. But, I was happy to get them off. I was surprised the corset wasn’t that bad. But, it did feel good taking it off. Also, my talking like a girl was getting better, thanks to Sara. If I said something like I shouldn’t, she’d correct me, and make repeat it a few times.

Sara had dinner with us, and as we were cleaning up, my mother asked, “Would it be all right if your Aunt Dorothy met Becka?”

“No problem. She knows all about it. Why?”

“She’s coming over for lunch tomorrow.”

 

The First Week: Thursday - Aunt Dorothy

 
Thursday, was just about the same as Wednesday, except I didn’t sleep in. And, Aunt Dorothy was coming for lunch.

Sara was over early, and I spent about three hours in the heels and corset. And, Sara worked with me on speaking like a girl.

Just before Noon, Sara and I were in Becka’s room removing the corset, and I heard the door bell. I figured that is was Aunt Dorothy. Sara asked, “Is it all right if I stay for lunch?”

“Sure.”, I replied, “I think mom was planning on it.”

After I was re-dressed in a pair of shorts, cute white top, and my wedges, I sat at the vanity, and redid my make up. Then Sara and I walked to the kitchen. My Aunt Dorothy saw us walk into the kitchen, looked at me, and smiled. Then said, “Jean. I didn’t know you had two daughters?”

“Well.”, my mother said, “Sara we’ve adopted, and Becka just appears from time to time.”

“I thought you told me that Becka was going to live here until after the Monroe wedding?”

“Yes, she is. She may even stay with us after the wedding.”

“Mother!”, I said, “Stop kidding around. You know I’m going back to being Peter”

“Sorry honey. We were just having some fun with you.”

“She even sounds like a girl.”, Aunt Dorothy said.

“Yes. Sara has really been working with her on that and a few other things.”

“You really look at Becka being a girl. Don’t you Jean?”

“Don’t you? I see a pretty girl standing there. She talks like an girl. Walks like a girl. And, even acts like a girl.”

“Some times she even acts like a blond girl.”, Sara added.

“Thanks girlfriend. I love you too.”, I said.

“Well Becka.”, Aunt Dorothy said, “I guess I was right about you. Wasn’t I? You are transgendered. Actually a cross-dresser. And, you’re really good at presenting as a girl. Not planning on staying this way. Are you?”

“No. Aunt Dorothy. I’m not. But, I do love looking this way. It feels good. And, it’s fun.”

“I see that you and Sara are still close. And, from what your mother tells me that it might be the real thing.”

I looked at Sara, and said, “Yeah. I think so.”

And, with her cute smile, Sara said, “Yeah. I think I’ll keep her.”

After lunch my mother left the three of us to talk. And, we spent the early afternoon doing just that. And, one of the things I asked Aunt Dorothy was, “Why has everyone been so accepting of me doing this? I’ve read that guys have been beaten up, and worse, for dressing like a girl. And, that scares me.”

“Well honey.”, Aunt Dorothy said, “There is just something about you that says girl. I think, that people that you don’t know and see you, actually see a girl. And, the people that know you as Peter, first see that you’re trying to help someone, and then they also see you as this girl.

“And, I’m thinking that Sara has been a really good teacher. I’ll almost bet, that even when you first started to dress with her, that she treated you as a girl. You grew up together, and when you played dress up, she taught you to be a girl. And, when you’re Becka, you are a girl. And, when you’re Peter, you are a boy.

“Just be careful. There are some people, if they find out about you, that will react in a nasty way. It may only be verbally, but if could also be physical.

“But, the support that you receive, not only from Sara, but from your family and Sara’s family, is the best thing you have going for you. And, you couldn’t ask for more.”

“Now, Sara. I know you’ve been wondering why you like Peter to be Becka. Haven’t you?”

“I have.”, Sara replied.

“Well. I don’t really have an answer for you. But, some things to think about until we can really sit and talk about it. Neither of you have ever had or ever wanted to have another love interest. You’ve found who you want. I know your parents don’t want to hear that, but I think it’s true. And, why that’s happened, I don’t think anyone can answer. It just has.

“Sara you could be bisexual, and you would really have the best of both worlds in Peter and Becka. A good looking fun loving boyfriend, and a very pretty fun loving girlfriend. But, I just don’t think that you are bisexual.

“Then, you have been helping Peter dress as a girl since you were eleven. You’ve had fun with it, and you’ve seen both sides of him. That he has a masculine side and feminine side. And, you like what you see. You have fun with both of them.

“Then there is this thing between the two of you. I think that both of you know that you belong together. That there is a special connection between you. And, you’re willing to accept anything about the other one. And, you’ve accepted Peter’s feminine side. Probably better then anyone.

“That’s about all that I can tell you. I know it’s not much, but it’s all I know. Sara, I just hope I haven’t confused you, but given you some things to think about.”

“No Aunt Dorothy.”, Sara said, “You’ve given me some interesting things to think about.”

Aunt Dorothy smiled, “Aunt Dorothy? You already consider yourself as part of this family. Cute.”

“I’m sorry. But, that’s all I’ve ever heard anyone call you.”

“That all right honey. I truly believe that one day you will be part of this family.”

We talked a little more, then as Aunt Dorothy was leaving, she said, “Kids. The more I talk with you, the more I want to get to know the two of you better. You are a very interesting couple. I would really like to find out what makes your relationship work the way it does.”

I looked at Sara, then said, “Maybe after this wedding is over.”

“And Becka, it’s just been amazed watching you this afternoon. You are so at ease being a girl. It’s just like you were born one.”

After Aunt Dorothy had left, I looked at Sara, and said, “Hmm. Bisexual huh?”

“Maybe.”, Sara said, with a gleam in those pretty green eyes of hers, “But, only if it’s with you.”

Sara and I had dinner with her parents and Linda. And, Sara talked her dad into dancing with me. The dancing was a little awkward at first. Me getting used to being led, rather than leading. But, after we’d danced for about a half an hour, I was getting it. We danced for another half an hour, and I actually started feeling comfortable dancing as a girl. And, I figured that if I could do it another couple of times, that I’d be ready for the wedding.

It was a nice night, so Sara and I spent the rest of the evening cuddled on the patio talking.

up
278 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

This is so cute!

If life could actually be this way ...

Gwen

mmmmm!

The beauty salon, wish I could pluck up the courage!

Perhaps they are both Bi

Perhaps they are both Bi without realizing it. I don't see why the two of them could not share a dance together, at least a fast one, as girls dance together all the time. Would be nice to see the dresses they will be wearing, as I am certain they both will look absolutely amazing in them. The bridesmaids in my wedding had two inches less floor length Moss Green Empire waist style chiffon gowns, while the Matron of Honor was the same style, but in a defused Golden hue. Wonderful September colors. The Brides Gown was an heirloom gown handed down over a period of 75 years, and worn by all the women in the family who could fit into it, when they got married. (had to be no more than 5' 6" in height and weigh 120 lbs or less). Then it was very specially cleaned and put away for the next woman who could fit into it.
Some thing old indeed. Something borrowed also indeed.
Janice

Great story.

Bobbie Sue's picture

Watching for the next chapter.

Bobbie Sue

Hey, Teddie

I think transgender is having a gender ID opposite ones body sex. Becka doesn't think she is a girl, wants to stay a boy and just appear to be a girl. Becka/Peter's gender ID seems to be male or possibly gender fluid. (has female ID when dressed as a girl, but hasn't said it yet. has male ID dressed as a boy).

What does any one else think?

Hugs and Bright Blessings,
Renee

You're probably right, Becka

You're probably right, Becka is more of a crossdresser than transgendered.