Sara, Becka, and me. - Chapter 4

Printer-friendly version

 

Sara, Becka, and me.
by Teddie S.

 

Chapter IV
The First Week
Sunday - Hi Daddy

 

Well I’ve done it now! I’ve agreed to be one of Vicki’s bride’s maids. And, to live the next two weeks as a girl. And, we, actually Sara’s mother, has spent a small fortune. Lets see what happens next . . .

I slept really well that night, and was up early on Sunday. I took a nice long shower, then slipped, or rather struggled, into the special panties, and a bra. And, put the forms in the bra. Then I walked down the hall to the spare bedroom.

I sat down at the vanity and looked at myself. First I put the wig cap on, then tried as best I could to copy what Cammie had done yesterday with a daytime look. Thanks to what Sara had taught me, I didn’t do too bad. I used the light eyebrow pencil to highlight my brows, and a light coating of mascara to bring out my eyelashes. I took the lip liner, and outlined my lips, then, as Cammie had done, I applied my lipstick with the little brush.

I took the wig off of the foam head, and carefully slipped in onto my head. I looked at it in the mirror, and carefully brushed it into a feminine style. Looking at myself, I thought, “How can you do this so easily?”

Then I heard my mother say, “Good morning Becka.”

I turned and my mother was standing in the doorway, and I said, “Morning mom.”

“I thought I heard you get up. Can I try something with your hair?”

“Sure mom.”

“She walked over, looked through the drawers in the vanity, and found what she was looking for. She brushed my hair into a pony tail, and pulled the hair through the scrunchy that she’d found. Then asked, “How does that look?”

I looked in the mirror, and I liked what I saw. So, I said, “Thanks mom. I like it.

“What are you going to wear?”

“I thought maybe, a pair of shorts, the blouse that Sara bought me yesterday, and my running shoes.”

“Good choices. But, you know that your legs are a little hairy.”

I looked at them, and asked, “They are?”

“Yes. It’s blond. But, it’s noticeable. And, you’ll probably be wearing nylons for the wedding, and then it’ll probably show more. You have some arm hair, but it’s light. So, I wouldn’t wear shorts right now. Maybe the jeans.”

“Okay. Jeans it is.”

About ten o’clock I was pulling into the Monroe’s driveway. I rang the door bell, Linda answered the door, and invited me in. Then, she looked at me and just shook her head.

I asked, “What’s wrong?”

“Becka. How do you do this?”

“Do what?”

“Look so damn good as a girl?”

“I don’t know.”

“Who did your makeup?”

“Me.”

Again, she just shook her head. Then we walked to the kitchen, where Sara and her mother were. Mrs. Monroe was the first to see me, and said, “My. Becka, don’t you look nice this morning.”

“Thank you. Mrs. Monroe.”, I replied.

Sara turned, looked at me, smiled, and said, “Yes she does.”

“Ready to go?”

“Sure. First stop, one of the piercing place at the mall.”

“Oh yeah. That. Do we have to?”

“Yes.”

Linda grinned, and said, “Time to get fashionable Becka. You should really get multiples in each ear.”

“No thank you! Just one in each ear. And, that’s going to be hard enough to explain.”

On the way to the mall, Sara said, “We need to work on you talking. Your soft voice isn’t bad. But, still needs some work. You need to listen to how women talk. And, I really think you can do it.”

And, shortly after walking into the mall I had a small stud in each ear. Then Sara and I hit the stores. When we were done, I had two more pairs of shoes, a pair of Mary Jane’s with two inch heels and a pair of dressy wedges. Three skirts, and another pair of skinny jeans. Five cute tops. A dozen pairs of panties, and two more bras. And, I, or really my mother, paid for it all. We took our haul out to the car and put it in the trunk. Then went back into the mall’s food court for a light lunch.

As we were eating, I said, “I was going to wear shorts, but mom said my legs were hairy.”

“Hmm.”, Sara said, “You know. We’ll need to do something about that before the wedding.”

“Like what?”

“Well. I shave mine when they need it. You could do that. I know mom waxes hers. And, there’s also chemical depilatories.”

“Maybe I’ll try shaving them.”

“Between now and the wedding, you’ll probably need to shave them a few times.”

“How about the waxing?”

“Probably only once, but from what mom says it hurts.”

“The depilatory?”

“It lasts a little longer than shaving, but it stinks.”

“I’ll shave.”

After lunch, we wandered around the mall window shopping. One of the bigger stores is a cosmetics store called Ulta. And, as Sara was dragging me in. I asked, “Why are we here?”

“Mom said that you need your own cosmetics, and she said to bring you here and see Tammie.”

“Why? We’re only doing this for two more weeks.”

With her cute little smile, Sara said, “You really think so?”

“Yeah. Why?”

“Honey. How long have we been doing this?”

“A few years.”

“Try six. Do you like doing it?”

“Yes.”

“Do you realize how easily you do this?”

“I guess.”

“You guess. How easy was it for you to get up this morning, and dress like a girl? Put on your makeup, and do your hair?”

“Actually. It scared me a little this morning, just how easily I did it.”

“Scared you.”

“Yeah. I just sat there, like a girl would, in a bra and panty, and put on my makeup, and my wig.”

“It shouldn’t scare you. You’ve done it a lot when we’ve dressed you up. And, you’re good at doing it.”

“I know. But, it was just too easy.”

“Honey. I think that you’ve made up your mind to do this. And, if it’s like you do other things, it’s all or nothing. And, you’re really getting into being Becka.”

I looked at her, then said, “Yeah. You’re right.”

“So, do you think you’re going to stop when the wedding is over?”

“I guess not.”

“Do you think I want you to stop?”

“No.”

“Then don’t fight it. Enjoy it. And, if you think we spent a lot of money on clothes, just wait until we walk out of here. And, this is on mom.”

We walked in and started looking around, and I couldn’t believe the cost of some of the products. Finally we found Tammie. And, Sara said, “Hi. I’m Sara. My mother is Mary Monroe, and she said to stop in and see you.”

“Oh yes.”, Tammie said, “She called this morning and said you’d be in. And, this must be Becka, our new girl.”

“New girl?”, I said.

“Yes honey. I think what you’re doing for Mrs. Monroe’s daughter is wonderful. And, don’t worry. We have new girls in here all the time.”

“You do?”

“Yes. You’d be surprised how many.”

I looked at Sara, and she just smiled.

Then Tammie said, “Mrs. Monroe said that you needed everything. Why don’t you come over here, sit, and we’ll get started.”

Sara and I followed Tammie over to her station, she looked at my face, then felt it. And, asked, “Do you shave?”

“Not very often. With my northern European heritage and being a true blond, my beard is very light. I know all the males on my dad’s side of the family are mostly blond with light beards. And, I only have to shave every few days.”

“That’s good. We may not have to do anything to cover your beard. And, if you continue doing this you could get electrolysis, since laser won’t work on light colored beards.”

Then Tammie went to work, moisturizers, foundations, blushers, eye shadows, mascaras, eyeliner, lip liners, lip sticks, makeup removers. Day time look. Night time look. Sophisticated look. You name it. We tried it. My head was spinning.

While she was working, Tammie told me that my hair was pretty, and with my complexion and blue eyes that the strawberry blond looked fantastic. And, suggested that if I’d dye my blond hair to match the wig, that it would be really hard to tell that I was wearing a wig.

Sara loved most everything that Tammie did, and we walked out of there with two full bags of makeup. And, the total was like the national debt.

We stopped at my house, and took everything in. My mother joined us in the spare bedroom, and asked if we left anything in the stores. And, I said, “We cleaned Ulta out.”

“It looks that way. I also see that you got your ears pierced.”, my mother replied.

“Yeah. I guess all the girls in the wedding are wearing the same earrings, and they’re only for pierced ears.”

“I thought so. By the way. Your father will be home at six.”

I looked at the clock and it was three. So, I said, “I’d better put Becka away.”

“Might be best. As soon as he relaxes for awhile, and I feed him. I’ll see if it’s a good time to talk with him.”

“Honey.”, Sara said, “Why don’t you have dinner at my house, then your mom can text you and let you know what happens.”

“Okay.”, I said, “Didn’t your dad go to this seminar?”

“No. So, he’ll be home early.”

Later, Sara and I walked hand in hand to her house, and I was very quiet. She asked, “Worried. Aren’t you?”

“Yeah.”, I replied, “A little.” Really it was a lot.

As we walked into her house and to the kitchen, her mother and Linda were in the kitchen fixing dinner. Sara asked, “Is daddy home yet.”

“Not yet.”, her mother replied.

“Peter’s mother is going to talk to his dad tonight. So, can he stay for dinner.”

“Sure.”

“Peter.”, Linda said, “Everything will be fine.”

“I hope.”

I got a glass of water, sat at the table, looked at Sara’s mother, and said, “Mrs. Monroe. I hate you.”

She looked at me in surprise, and just said, “What!”

“I hate you. You’ve spoiled Rebecca. You’ve spent way too much money on her. Makeup, clothes, and everything.”

She smiled, as she said, “Peter. It’s the least I can do for what you’re willing to do for Linda. I just hope that you can enjoy it to it’s fullest. You really seem so at ease when you're Becka.”

“I am. Being Becka feels good and it helps me relax.”

Linda said, “Peter. I wish there was more that I could do for you.”

“Linda. You don’t need to do anything. You just enjoy your day like you’re meant to.”

“Sara. Where did you find such a great boyfriend.”

“I guess I can thank mom and Mrs. Carter for being close friends, and having us close together.”, Sara replied.

We had a quiet dinner, then Sara and I went out on the patio to talk, and wait for my mothers call.

Sara said, “Honey. Don’t worry. Your dad is a great guy. And, he loves you, and will see that you want to help Linda.”

“You may be right.”, I replied, “But, I’m still scared. Telling your father that you need to dress like a girl, and that, because you're going to help someone, that you're going to do it full time for the next two weeks. Just scares me.”

“I know. Just remember, that I love you and so does your mother. We support you and what you’re doing.”

“Thanks. You guys are just wonderful.”

Just before eight, I received a text from my mother. It said, ‘Come on home. Everything is fine. I’ll be in the kitchen.’

I looked at Sara, and as I stood up, I said, “Well he knows. And, mom says everything is fine. Guess I’ll go and face him.”

“Honey.”, Sara said, “It’ll be fine.”

“I’ll call you and let you know.”

“I love you.”

“I love you too.”

And, we kissed.

A few minutes later I walked into our kitchen, my mother looked at me, and smiled. I asked, “Is everything really okay?”

“Yes.”, she answered, “At first he was upset. Really upset. Then I explained everything. How you felt bad for Linda. That you were possibly the last option for a bride’s maid. Even about you dressing as a girl for a long time, and what your Aunt Dorothy had to say about it. How Mrs. Monroe, Linda, and I had decided that if this wedding thing was going to work, that you should live as a girl for the two weeks before the wedding to learn as much as you could.

“He was shocked about all of it. Then, he shocked me, when he told me that he knew you had a softer side and actually figured that you’d never go to Anapolis or any military school.”

“Wow. By everything, that didn’t include Sara. Did it?”

“No. That’s up to you and her when that time comes. So, don’t even worry about that. He does want to talk to you.”

“Okay.”

“He’s in the den.”

I got up and slowly walked to the den. As I walked in, I said, “Hi dad.”

He looked up at me, neither smiling or frowning, and said, “Hi Peter. Have a seat.”

Well. That was a good sign. If my dad was going to chew out either Richard or me, he didn’t do it with us sitting, so this is a good. So, I sat in one of the big overstuffed leather chairs across the coffee table from him.

Then he continued with, “Your mother told me some very interesting things tonight.”

“Yes sir.”, was all I said.

“What she told me, at first, really upset me. Then, she went on to explain a lot of things that have been going on with you. And, I have to admit, I felt bad about not being around for you.”

“Dad. I understand that. Your job is very important. And, you needed to be there for that.”

“I know. But, you’re also important. And, I’d thought that maybe there was something that I could have done, so that you wouldn’t have wanted to do these things. But, then your mother told me what your Aunt Dorothy had told her, that it is just part of your makeup, and you don’t really have any control over it.

Then he smiled, another good sign, and said, “And, I understand that you’re going to be in the Monroe’s wedding party as a bride’s maid?”

“Yes sir.”

“You know this is really crazy. Don’t you?”

“Yes sir. It is.”

“I guess it’s because Linda lost one of her bride’s maids, couldn’t find a fill in on such short notice, and it would cause some kind of problem with the ceremony. And, you didn’t want to see her big day turn into a bad day.”

“Yes sir.”

“And, this means that you will be wearing a dress, and trying to look like a girl.”

“Yes sir. I guess so.”

“Your mother also tells me that she thinks that you can pull this off. Do you?”

“Yes sir. I do.”

“She also told me that she, Mrs. Monroe, and Linda, came up with the crazy idea of you living as a girl until the wedding. Something about learning to act like a girl.”

“Yes sir, they did. I have to learn how to be girl, and it may be the best way to do it.”

“Have you started doing this?”

“Yes sir. I have.”

“How do you feel about it?”

“I feel good about it. I’m doing something to help someone. Someone that I like. And, . . . I really like doing it.”

“She also told me about how you and Sara used to play dress up. With you dressing as a girl. And, that what your Aunt Dorothy had said about it was true. That you’re a cross-dresser. And, that you can’t stop doing it.”

“Yes sir. I am. And, I don’t think that I could stop. And, to be honest, I don’t want to. I like doing it.”

“I suppose that I could tell you to stop seeing Sara. But, I don’t think that would do any good. I think that might even make it worse.”

“Yes. sir. It probably would. The year that Sara was in Germany was hard on both of us.”

“At least you're being honest with me and yourself about it. And, you seem very at ease talking about this?”

“I am. This is part of me. I know it is. I like doing it. I like how I look. And, I know that a lot of people would never understand it and why I do what I do. I’m just happy that you, mom, and the Monroe’s are so open minded.”

“You don’t want to be a girl. Do you?”

“No sir. I don’t. It’s just a lot of fun to dress up as a girl and look good doing it.”

“I don’t think you’re gay. Are you?”

“No sir. I’m not. I only like girls.”

“And, I think that it might be one particular girl that you like.”

“Yes sir. It might.”

He grinned, and said, “You would pick an Army brat.”

With a bigger grin, I said, “She picked a Navy brat.”

“I thought you were going to live as this girl until the wedding.”

“Yes sir. I am.”

“Well. You sure don’t look like a girl right now.”

“Sir?”

“I’m not seeing my new daughter.”

“Sir?”

“Let me spell this out for you. I’d like to meet my new daughter this evening. Do you think you could go and find her for me?”

“Ah . . . Yes sir. I . . . I think I just might just be able to do that.”

As I got up to walk out of the den, my dad said, “And, I don’t like pierced ears on men. But, on women they’re nice.”

I turned, looked at him, and he was smiling. I then all but ran to the spare bedroom. Shortly my mother joined me, and said, “I’m sorry. But, I was eavesdropping. I just had to know how it went.”

“That’s okay mom.”, I replied, “Dad just surprised the hell out of me. And, it went a heck of a lot better than I thought it would.”

She smiled, and asked, “Do you want any help?”

“No thanks. I just need to text Sara first.”

“Okay honey. We’ll be in the den.”

I texted Sara, ‘It went gr8. He want’s 2 MEt Becka. Got 2 chAng. caL U l8r. ILU’

Real quickly I had a text back from Sara, that said, ‘WOW! kewl. ILUT’

I figured that the look that I’d used today would be the best. So, back into the special panties, a bra, and the forms. Next came the wig cap. Then the eyebrow pencil, a little mascara, lip liner, and the little brush and lipstick. I undid the pony tail in my wig, took it off of the foam head, and carefully placed it on my head. I then brushed it into a nice look. Then came the jeans and blouse. I still had the jewelry that we’d used the other day, so I put on the rings and neckless. Looking in the mirror, I said, “Hi Becka.”

I went to the closet, and looked at my shoes, my girl shoes. I loved the wedges, that we bought today, so I put those on. I went back in front of the vanity mirror, and took a good look. Then, I took a deep breath, turned, and walked to the den. I stopped at the door, took another deep breath, and walked in. Mom and dad were watching some TV. I walked over by the TV, and said, “Hi daddy.”

He looked at me, pushed off on the TV remote, looked at my mother, looked back at me, then said, “Who are you? And, what have you done with my son?”

“He’s not here right now. I’m Becka.”

Looking at my mom, he said, “Jean. You’ve been sitting here with me, so you didn’t help him. So, this has got to be a ringer.”

“No daddy. It’s really me.”

“You really did this yourself?”

“Yes sir. Sara is a good teacher.”

“And, you really like doing this?”

“Yes sir.”

“And, you’ve gone out?”

“Not until we started on the wedding thing. And, it’s been fun.”

“And, Sara likes you to do this?”

“Yes sir. She actually started it. And, has taught me a lot.”

“I see. Has the Colonel met you yet?”

“No sir. Not yet. He may not even know about all of this yet.”

“Why don’t you call Sara, and see what they’re doing.”

“It’s getting late.”, my mother said.

“It’s not that late.”

I took my cell phone out of my back pocket and called Sara. When she answered, she said, “It’s so cool. He really wants to meet Becka?”

“He just did.”, I said, “We’re together right now.”

“I see. Can’t really talk.?”

“No. But, my dad wants to know if your dad knows about Becka and what you guys are doing.”

“Yeah. Mom told him. He was totally shocked. And, we’re still talking about it right now.”

I told my dad, that the Colonel knows, and they’re just talking about it.

“Good.”, my dad said, “Tell them we’ll be over in a few minutes.”

I said to Sara, “Did you hear him?”

“Yeah.”, she said, “See you in a few.”

As we walked up to the door of the Monroe home, dad pressed the door bell, we heard someone run up to the door, and open it. As I figured, it was Sara. She grinned, and said, “Hello Captain and Mrs. Carter. Hi Becka.”

We all said, “Hi Sara.”, almost in unison.

“Come on in. We’re all in the kitchen.”

“Sara.”, my dad said, “I don’t know how you did it. But you’ve changed my son into a very pretty girl. Do you think that this is going to work?”

“Yes sir,”, Sara replied, “I think that she can pull this off.”

“We’ll see what your dad thinks.”

Sara grabbed my hand, and said, “Come on. I want to introduce you to my dad.”

She pulled me into the kitchen, followed by my parents. When we got there, she pulled me up to her dad, and said, “Daddy. I want you to meet my new best friend, Becka. Becka. This is my dad, Colonel Monroe.”

Her dad just stared at me, then I held out my hand, smiled, and softly said. “It’s a pleasure to meet you Colonel Monroe.”

He reached his hand out, and stammered, “Ah . . . Yeah . . . Ah . . . Becka. Yeah . . . Yes. It’s a pleasure to meet you too.”

Then he looked at my dad, and said, “Hank. I didn’t know you had such a pretty daughter.”

I looked at my dad, as he said, “I didn’t either Chuck, until tonight.”

Then the Colonel looked back at me again, and said, “Young lady. When I heard what was going on, I was totally shocked. And, knowing your father, I know he was too. But, what amazes me is that you’re willing to do this for my daughter.

“Phil, her fiancé, had to pull some serious strings to get the seven groomsmen along with his best man, and he didn’t want to hurt any feelings by cancelling any one of them.

“And, seeing that your father is here with you, I figure that he is going along with it.”

“Colonel.”, I said, “I just couldn’t see Linda’s special day being ruined that way. And, I have a very good support group. And, it includes my dad.”

“Thank you again.”

“No sir. It’s my pleasure.”

Then he looked at his wife, and said, “Mary. You didn’t tell me that she was so pretty.”

“I know. It surprised me too, as to how beautiful a girl she turned out to be.”, Mrs. Monroe said.

Sara grabbed my hand, and said, “Come on Becka. I’ve got something to show you.”

She pulled me out of the kitchen and up to her room. She closed the door, turned, and kissed me. It was a long kiss. When she broke it, I asked, “I thought you were going to show me something?”

“I just did.”, she said, with her cute little smile, “I just showed you that I love you.”

“And, I love you too. And, I think my dad suspects.”

“How?”

“When we were talking earlier, we got on the gay question, and I told him that I only liked girls. Then he said, that he’d bet me that it was one girl in particular. I told him that it might be. Then he said, that I would have to pick an Army brat. Then I told him that she had picked a Navy brat.”

“If he didn’t know before. He does now.”

“You know something. I don’t care who knows.”

After another kiss, and fixing our lipstick, Sara and I walked back into the kitchen. Sara then walked up to our fathers, and asked hers, “Daddy. Do you think that you and Captain Carter could help Becka learn how to dance with a man?”

After we got home, my father went back to the den to watch the late news. And, I followed him in, and sat down on the couch with my legs tucked under me. And, I said, “Daddy?”

“Yes honey?”, he asked.

“I’m kind of worried about something.”

“What’s that?”

“That what I’m doing will cause you some problems in your job.”

“Honey. With the way the military now looks at gays, and I know you’re not gay, I wouldn’t worry about it. One of the guys in my unit is gay. Another one has an openly gay daughter. And, there’s others. So, don’t worry. It’ll be fine.”

As I got up, I said, “Thank you daddy. I was really worried about it. I’ve got a big day tomorrow. I’m going to bed.”

“Good night princess.”

“Princess!?”

“I really couldn’t very well say, good night son. Could I?”

“I guess not. Good night daddy.”

“Good night.”

My mother saw me as I walked out of the den, and said, “I got you some things today.”

“What?”, I asked.

“I figured that you might as well experience sleeping as a girl. So, I got you a few night gowns. They’re lying on your bed.”

That night I slept really well.

up
268 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Thank you,Teddie,

I just love this story,our Peter is really finding herself----so is Daddy !

ALISON

In the Future

littlerocksilver's picture

I imagine they will be wearing matching trousseaus at their wedding one of these days.

Portia

Teddie,

Teddie,
Very sweet and nice with the two Dads, after the initial shock of actually seeing and meeting Becca. I do have to believe that if it weren't for the upcoming wedding and Becca helping out as she is, it may not have gone so easily and well. I am left wondering if Phil will be made aware of Becca and also Becca's brothers, especially the one at West Point?
Janice

Total fantasy, but very fun.

This could be totally implausible but I am enjoying it so much that I don't care. Perhaps one day soon it will be possible.

Gwen

Total fantasy?

"This could be totally implausible . . " Implausible, maybe. Impossible, maybe not. With the right parents, friends, and situation, anything is possible.

Thanks for the comment.

Teddie

Well things are looking

Renee_Heart2's picture

Things are looking good for Rebecca (Becka) & Peter but as this wedding is going to be at West Point will Becka run in to her big brother there?

I'm glad that a Becka is helping out with the wedding & living 24/7 as Becka for 2 weeks but she still needs to be practicing in the heels To get use to them.

Love Samantha Renee Heart

You must have . . .

You must have read ahead. One of your thoughts is true. But, which one. Or, could it be both.

Thanks for the comments.

Teddie

Thanks everyone.

Just a quick thank you to everyone that's commented on the first four chapter of Sara, Becka, and me.

Teddie

.

This is a pretty neat story. Thanks for posting, and please keep them coming.

Warning / Alert / What-Ever
I have a comment that I suspect will offend some people. I never (well actually, I don't often) enjoy offending people, but in the process of expressing my opinion about things I sometimes do. So even though it makes me a bit uncomfortable, I will proceed. (As I usually do.) It's not about your story so don't worry in that regard. Rather it has to do with a common perception about young people that you have used in your story.

You should know that despite the fact that I will provide evidence that young people do *not* behave this way, I share the common perception that they (or at least a lot of them) do behave this way.

From the story:

I texted Sara, ‘It went gr8. He want’s 2 MEt Becka. Got 2 chAng. caL U l8r. ILU’

Real quickly I had a text back from Sara, that said, ‘WOW! kewl. ILUT’

I have a number of teen-something and twenty-something nieces and nephews and we text each other on a regular (but not ultra frequent) basis. (They think I'm cool, but not *that* cool.) These conversations always use real words and real sentences. Not the "public school English" shown above.

I have no doubt that many young people these days text as shown in your example. I'm just saddened by being reminded of this fact. And at the same time I am gladdened (? ;-) by knowing that not all young people are that lazy.

I am aware that there are some good public schools. A few are even excellent. But I do blame public schools *in general* for this sort of ... decline.

***

Everything we allow politicians to touch turns into crap.

I call it the "merde-ass touch" (... Midas touch? ...)

T

(If you don't get it, Google on Midas ... and merde is French for shit/crap/etc..)

OMG! Really? I am shocked!

Would never have, in a million years believed it possible that not one, but two military men could be so understanding! If only RL could mirror this. It does make for a lovely story though! Loving Hugs Talia

Enough, for me......

... to make this one of my all-time favourites.... when, in the middle of Father/Son exchange, it reads:

“You don’t want to be a girl. Do you?”

“No sir. I don’t. It’s just a lot of fun to dress up as a girl and look good doing it.”

Oh, how I would have wanted the same acceptance - from either of my parents.... perhaps in my twenties......

And to find a GG girlfriend who'd love me for making the discovery and love me for what I could become!

That would have been enough to make life worth living. (pause..... for a tear)...... If only.....

I've loved this chapter sooooo much! Thank you, honey. Ginger xx