Sara, Becka, and me. - Chapter 3

Printer-friendly version

 

Sara, Becka, and me.
by Teddie S.

 

Chapter III
You want me to what?

 

We’ve found out that I’m a cross-dresser, and that both of our mothers understand it and instead of trying to stop it, are supporting me. Also, we’ve found out some interesting things about Sara and me. Anyway, on with my story . . .

This past school year was really good for Sara and me. We were both Juniors, and both did very well. So, in the fall, when we go back to school, we will be Seniors. And, I now had my drivers license, so Sara and I could do things on our own, and we did.

I haven’t said much about Sara’s older sister Linda. She’s about six years older than Sara, and had graduated from college this year. And, this summer she was getting married. It’s always a big deal getting married, but this is a really big deal. You see, her husband-to-be graduated from West Point last year, and he was a big man on campus being a Regimental Commander. And, they’ve planned a full military wedding at one of the West Point chapels. A really big wedding. A maid of honor, seven bride’s maids, a flower girl, a ring bearers, and the Arch of Sabers Ceremony.

Of course Sara is all excited about this, not only because it’s her sister getting married, but she was also one of the bride’s maids. And, with our family being close friends with the bride’s family, we were going.

Two weeks before the wedding, which was on a Saturday, I had planned to sleep in. But, there was a knock on my bedroom door, and I heard my mother say, “Honey. Are you awake?”

“No.”, I answered.

I heard my door open, and my mother say, “Honey. I’m sorry. But, would you get dressed, and come to the kitchen.”

“Why?”

As she closed the door, she said, “Just come to the kitchen and you’ll see.”

I rolled over, looked at my clock, and it was only nine. I hit the bathroom, tossed on a pair of shorts, and a T-shirt. And, started toward the kitchen. As I got closer, I heard voices. Then as I walked into the kitchen there sat Sara, her sister Linda, my mother, Sara’s mother, and a girl that I didn’t know. Everyone seemed a little unhappy, but Linda looked very sad.

I looked at Sara, and said, “Hi.”

“Hi yourself.”, Sara replied.

“So, what’s up?”

“Sit down.”, my mother said, “And, we’ll tell you.”

I pulled out a chair and sat next to Sara. And, just looked at everyone. No one said a word. Finally I asked, “All right. Will someone tell me what’s going on?”

Sara looked at me, and said, “First this is Vicki. She’s Linda’s maid of honor. And, Vicki this is Peter.”

Vicki and I exchanged greetings. Then it went quiet again until I said, “Will someone please tell me why I’m sitting here?”

“Peter.”, Sara said, “Linda has a problem with the wedding and your name came up as a possible way to solve it.”

“A problem? And, I can solve it.”

“Yeah. The wedding is in two weeks, and one of the bride’s maids can’t be there.”

“And, why did my name come up?”

“Well. Linda hasn’t been able to find a replacement on such short notice. And, . . . “

“No!”

“Please hear us out?”

“No.”

I went to get up, Linda looked at me, and the tears were streaming down her cheeks. Not a good thing for soft hearted me. I sat back down, looked at Linda, and asked, “What does this have to do with me?”

“Sorry Peter.”, Sara’s mother said, “But, we were talking about our options last night, and I asked Sara about Becka. Linda asked who Becka was. Sara tried to change the subject, but Linda wouldn’t let her, and we finally ended up telling her. And, . . . showing her the pictures.”

“The pictures?”, I asked.

“Don’t you remember, the pictures that I took of you the time you wore the formal?”

I got a knot in my stomach. That time, we were at Sara’s and she had me all dolled up, and in a formal gown that her mother had want to see me in. And, when she did, she talked me into letting her take some pictures. I had a sinking feeling they had just come back to haunt me.

“Yeah.”, I answered.

“Well I got them out last night and we looked at them. And, Linda couldn’t believe that it was you.”

“Wait.”, I said, “These two know about me?”

I just buried my face in my hands, and said, “Oh God.”

I felt Sara’s hand touch my leg, then Linda said, “Peter. Don’t worry. Your secret is safe with us. We were just trying to solve this, and you’re my last hope. We’ve ruled out everything else, like dropping one of the Groomsmen. If you’d do this, I’d be eternally grateful.”

I looked up at Vicki, and asked, “What about you?”

“Peter.”, she said, “I’d do anything for Linda. And, those pictures of you were amazing. Your secret is safe with me.”

“Who all would have to know about this?”

“Probably just the girls.”, Sara’s mother said.

“Maybe the hairdresser.”, Linda added.

Sara then said, “And, maybe the seamstress if we have to alter the dress.”

Then I said, “Stop. This is getting to be too much. I’ll be in front of a lot of people and someone’s going to know.”

“Honey.”, Sara said, “They won’t. Your hair will be perfect, your makeup will be perfect, and the dress will be perfect. Besides everyone will be looking at Linda.”

I’d caught a strange look from Sara’s mother when Sara had said, ‘Honey.’

Then I asked, “What about dad. Won’t he expect me to be there? And, Sara’s dad?”

“Yes.”, my mother said, “they would. But, I think that Sara’s mother and I can handle them.”

“Won’t be a problem.”, Sara’s mother said, “He’d do anything for his girls.”

I sat there with all five of them looking at me. Then as I got up, I said, “I’ve got to think about this.”, I grabbed Sara’s hand, walked with her out to the patio, and we sat on the big swing.

“Why didn’t you warn me about this?”, I asked her.

“I didn’t know until this morning that they were going to ask you.”, she said, “And, I tried to, but your cell phone was off.”

We sat there quietly for a few minutes, then Sara said, “You always love it when I get all dressed up for a school dance. Now, you could find out what it’s like.”

“Yeah. You’re really sexy when you get dressed up. But, I don’t think I can pull it off. And, what if I have to talk?”

“Just don’t talk.”

“You know that won’t work. How many girls do you know that don’t talk?”

“You’re right. Maybe talk softly.”

“Maybe.”

“We can work on it.”

“How about acting like a girl?”

“Actually, you do amazingly well when you’re Becka. You’ve learned by watching me. We can watch others and see how they act.”

“Won’t I have to dance?”

“Probably. We can work on that too.”

“I’ve never been out of the house. And, don’t know if I want to go out. People will see me as a guy dressed like a girl.”

“Honey. No they won’t. Haven’t I told you that you look really good? I wouldn’t lie to you. It’s the truth. When you dress as Becka, with makeup and all, you really do look like a cute girl.”

“You really want me to do this. Don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“Why?”

“Well . . . You love to dress as a girl. You really look like a girl when you do. You have fun doing it. You like to help people. I think we can pull it off. All you have to do is believe in yourself. Linda needs your help. And, I love you and would never hurt you.”

I sat there quietly for a few minutes. Then said, “I like Linda and don’t want to see her special day ruined. All right. I’m willing to give it a shot, but if it doesn’t look right I’m done.”

Sara grabbed me, and almost yelled, “God I love you.”, and gave me a long, deep, kiss.

When we broke the kiss, she took my hand, and led me back to the kitchen. When we walked back into the kitchen, everyone, but Mrs. Monroe, had a grin on their face. My mother said, “Going to do it. Aren’t you Peter?”

“Ah. Yeah. . . . But, how did you know?”, I asked her.

She pointed to the kitchen window that opened on the patio, and said, “Just from what we saw.”

Sara and I looked out the window, and right to where we’d been sitting. I actually saw Sara blush for the first time ever. And, I think I blushed too. Then Sara asked, “You didn’t hear what we said. Did you?”

With a big smile, Linda said, “No little sister. Not until you told him that you loved him. Did he tell you that he loved you?”

Now, I knew for sure that I was blushing.

Sara looked at me, put her hands on her hips, and said, “No he didn’t.”

I looked into those green eyes of hers, then at the other four women sitting at the table, then back at Sara, and said, “Sara Marie Monroe. I love you.” And, I kissed her like she had kissed me. I heard a little applause. I figured that it probably wasn’t from our mothers, but from Linda and Vicki.

Shortly I heard Sara’s mother say, “All right you two. Break it up.”

We broke the kiss, and Linda said, “Well, I guess we all now know for sure what we’ve always suspected about you two.”

My mother then asked me, “Well are you?”

“Yeah. But, it’s got to be good. Really good.”, I replied.

Linda got up, walked over to me, hugged me, and said, “Thank you.”

Then I asked, “Don’t thank me yet. If I’m not comfortable with the way I look, and other things, then I won’t do it. What do we have to do?”

Sara’s mother said, “Get you looking like a bride’s maid. First I think we need to find you a good wig.”

“Some proper lingerie and makeup.”, Sara added.

“Shoes.”, Vicki added.

“Then, see if the dress works.”, Linda added, “This is going to be fun.”

“Fun for who?”, I asked.

“You.”

“Yeah right. I’m going to be as nervous as hell.”

“Can I make a suggestion?”, my mother asked.

“Of course.”, Linda said.

“Like he said. He’s going to be nervous. He’s going to need to relax when this is going on. How about getting him a wig and some regular girls’ clothes? Then he and Sara can go out as two girl friends, and he can get used to being a girl in public.”

I looked at my mother, and said, “Mother! Going out! You’re kidding me. And, you are just getting into this a little too easily.”

“Like Linda said, this could be fun. But, we have a lot of work to do and less then two weeks to do it. And, you have to become comfortable being around people as a girl.”

“So, you want me to be a girl for the next two weeks?”

“It probably wouldn’t be a bad idea.”

I just looked at my mom.

Then as Sara’s mother took out her cell phone, she said, “We don’t have much time, so we might as well get started. I’m going to call my beauty shop and see if my girl can help us.”

An hour later Sara, her mom, and I were sitting in a beauty shop while I was being fitted for a wig. The girl, Cammie, who was doing my wig, was Mrs. Monroe’s regular girl, so we were getting the royal treatment. And, it appeared that she knew what I was doing, but was surprised that I was willing to do what I was going to do. But, said that I was brave for attempting it.

Cammie looked at me fairly closely, and then told us that she just might have the perfect wig for me. She ran off and was back quickly with a very long, strawberry blond, human hair, wig. She told us that the wig had a lace front which was almost undetectable with a monofilament top that helps it look like it’s natural hair growth. And, would also allow us to style it any way we wanted to, including changing the color.

After putting a wig cap on my head, she carefully placed the wig on my head, adjusted it a bit, and brushed it out a little. Stood back, looked at me, and said, “You look really good with long hair. And, a pony tail would look really cute.”

I looked at Sara and her mother, and they were both smiling. Then Cammie turned the chair toward the mirror, and I saw myself with the wig for the first time. I was surprised.

This wig felt completely different then the one that Sara and I had used. It felt like I had grown a full head of very long, strawberry blond, hair. It was straight with a little flip at the ends, and hung well down over my chest. I reached up and touched it, it felt soft. Soft like Sara’s hair. Soft and wanting to be touched.

Sara got up, took a tube of lipstick out of her purse, walked over to me, handed me the lipstick, and said, “Here. Put this on.”

I took the tube, and applied the lipstick. And, there was Becka with long blond hair. Both Sara and I smiled.

Cammie looked at me, and said, “You’ve used lipstick before. And, you know. Just looking at you with the wig and lipstick, you just may pull this off. Can I try something?”

“What?”, I asked.

“A little makeup magic.”

“I guess.”

She took some things out of a drawer, and asked, “Your eyebrows are a little heavy for a girl. Do you mind if I work on them a little/?”

Sara then said, “He is going to need them done for the wedding.”

“I guess she’s right.”, I said, “Go ahead.”

Cammie turned me away from the mirror, tilted the chair back a little, and went to work on my brows. She plucked them a bit, then took a small comb and a small electric clipper, and worked some more. Then she stood back, and I saw Sara smile. Then Cammie said, “Your skin is so nice. For daytime, I wouldn’t even use a foundation. But, some light eye makeup, and maybe a different color lipstick would really work.”

She then went to work on my eyes. And, she talked as she worked. She told us a light eyebrow pencil would help define my eyebrows. She also said that my eyelashes were long, but some mascara would lengthen them and make them jump out. And, that she was actually separating each of my eyelashes to make it dramatic. And, that she wouldn’t use an eyeshadow for daytime unless it was something really special, and then she’d use a rust-colored shadow. And, of course no eyeliner for day time, unless it was a special occasion. And, for night time she said that she’d go with a light green eyeshadow, with some fancy eyeliner, a darker and heavier mascara, and darken the eyebrows.

Then she said, that she thought that she had a good lip color for me, and that she’d be right back. I looked at Sara and her mother and I couldn’t read what I was seeing, and they weren’t saying anything. Cammie came back with what looked like a deep red or maroon lipstick, and a matching liner. She removed the lipstick that I had on, then applied the liner, and then the lipstick using a small brush. Then stood back, smiled, and said, “You just may pull this off.”

Then looking at Sara and her mother, she asked, “Well. What do you think?”

Sara’s mother said, “He has looked good before. But, I just don’t believe this.”

“So, he’s really done this before.”

“Yes. He and my daughter used to dress him up as a girl all the time.”

Sara just stared, then said, “Babe. You look fantastic.”

“Let me see.”, I said.

Cammie turned the chair to the mirror. And, there was a girl with strawberry blond hair, and blue eyes looking back at me. Her head turned when I turned mine. She blinked when I blinked. She smiled when I smiled. Was it me? I wasn’t sure.

Cammie said, “With the right clothes and shoes, you could go anywhere and be seen as a girl.”

“Really?”, I asked.

“Yes. Your bone structure makes your makeup easy.”

Sara asked me, “Do you mind if I take a couple pictures and send them to Linda?”

“No.”, I replied, “Might as well send them to my mom too.”

Sara took a number of pictures with her phone and sent them off. And, it wasn’t long until she got a message back from Linda, that said, “Can’t b Peter. She’s t% pritE. But, f it is, DIS iz goin 2 wrk. And, Vicki agrees.”

I looked at Sara and her mother, and asked, “Now what?”

“What do you mean?”, Sara asked.

“I can’t walk out of here looking like a girl from the neck up and a boy from the neck down.”

“Oh right.”

Cammie said, “Tell you what. If you want to, and if you know his sizes, there is a girl’s store just a few doors down, you could get a few things. Jeans, a top, a bra, some shoes, and whatever, and he can change here. Or, we could just remove the makeup.”

Sara got her cute little smile, and said, “I’d hate to see all of your work go to waste. So, I’ll go do a little shopping, and be right back.”

“Wait.”, I said, “I can’t go out looking like a girl. People will know.”

Cammie said, “No they won’t. You look like a pretty teenaged girl. If I saw you on the street, I’d just see a girl.”

Before I could say anything, Sara ran out of the shop, and her mother said, “I’ll stay here with her.”

“Mrs. Monroe. Her?”, I asked.

“Becka. Peter isn’t here right now. I’m seeing a girl.”

“Becka.”, Cammie said, “That’s a cute name.”

“That’s the name Sara gave him when he was dressed as a girl.”

“So, you do this very often?”, Cammie asked me.

“No. Not that much.”, I replied, “But, I really like to do it, and so does she.”

“It’s obvious that your mother knows. Since you sent her a picture.”

“My mother knows. And, with this wedding, more people are going to know than I want them to.”

“Don’t worry about that. If you look this good with girls’ clothes on, as you do in boys’ clothes, you’ll pull this off. So, who’s doing your hair and makeup for the wedding.”

“I really don’t know. But, if it was going to be in town, I’d definitely want you to do it.”

“So, where is it going to be?”

“At West Point.”

“The military academy.”

“Yeah. It’s a full military wedding.”

“That’s cool.”

“No. It’s scarey.”

Sara was back in about twenty minutes, and as she handed me the bags, she said, “That’s a cool store, we’re going to have to go shopping there.”

I went to the restroom, and looked at what Sara had bought. She’d gotten a pretty bra, a package of panties, a pair of skinny jeans, a cute lacy top, and a pair of flats. She’d even found me a purse. And, a small bottle of perfume. I sniffed the perfume, and I liked it.

I got out of my boys’ clothes, hid my boy bits, and dressed in what Sara had bought. I put all of my boy’s stuff in the bags. And, I put my wallet, phone, perfume, and keys in the purse. And, walked back to where everyone was.

The three of them looked at me, and Cammie said, “He needs some hips.”

“Yeah.”, Sara said, “And, some breasts.”

“I know just the place.”, Cammie said, “It’s a costume shop. And, they have all kinds of things like that. I’ll give you the address. And, I’ll give you the instructions on how to care for the wig. And, since it’s a human hair wig, you can do almost the same things to it as you do to your own hair.”

Sara dug the panties out of the package, and as she handed them to me, she said, “Here put these in your bra until we find something better.”

I took the panties, and put two pairs in each cup, and it did give me the look of having breasts.

As we were paying the bill, I was shocked as to how much it was. But, Sara’s mother said, that with what the wedding was costing, this was nothing. Cammie also handed me all the makeup that she’d used, and I put it in my purse.

Then handing me a foam head, she said, “Be sure to keep the wig on this when your not wearing it. It will help keep it nice.”

As we started walking out of the shop door, I stopped. Sara looked at me, and said, “Come on Becka. It’s going to be fine.”

I took a deep breath, and walked out into the sunlight.

As we were driving to the costume shop, I asked Sara, “Where does a girl put perfume?”

“Well.”, she said, “You could spray your hair. The back of your neck. The inside of your wrist, or the inside of your elbow, or back of your knees.”

Her mother then said, “There are other, more private, places you can spray it too.”

“Mother!”

“Well she needs to know. Becka honey, you can also put it in your cleavage and your private place.”

“Mother!”

“Sara. Stop being such a prude.”

Sara sat there with her arms folded, and wouldn’t look at me. But, from then on, whenever we were going some place and I was Becka, I always had a little perfume on. I liked what Sara had bought.

Not much later, we were at the costume shop. I was still hesitant about getting out of the car, but I figured with Sara and her mother with me that I’d be fine. As we walked in, one of the clerks walked up to us, and asked, “Can I help you ladies?”

Sara’s mother explained to the clerk what we were looking for, and when she was done the clerk looked at me, and asked, “She’s not a she?”

“No, she’s not.”, Sara’s mother said, “She’s going to be a bride’s maid at a wedding in two weeks. So, we’re looking for breast forms, and something to give her hips and maybe a little more rear.”

The clerk looked at me for a few seconds, then said, “A bride’s maid! Really! I know exactly what you’re looking for.”

She fitted me for a pair of breast forms that looked good for my build, and told us that these could be attached, and the seams almost hidden. They looked good, but were cold and heavy. The clerk told me that they were close to what real breasts weigh, and that they would quickly warm up. She also showed us a special panty that had built in silicone padding to enhance the hips and rear. And, she also said that it was also good at hiding the male parts. I went into a dressing room, and struggled to get it on. And, it was tight. But, once I had it on, things arranged, and my jeans back on, Sara and her mother liked the look. Again, not cheap, but Mrs. Monroe said that it would be worth it. Along with the breast forms, we also took two pairs of the special panties.

“Mom.”, Sara said, “Becka has never worn heels. And, the heels we’re wearing for the wedding are high.”

“High heels!”, I said.

“Yeah. Linda picked out some stiletto heels for us. And, I’m, still not used to them.”

“Maybe we’d better get them today. So, he can learn to walk in them.”, Mrs. Monroe said.

I thought, ‘What the hell have I gotten myself into. I love being Becka with Sara. But, now the world is going to see me. I guess I did say that I’d try to do this.’

As we were driving to the shoe store. I realized something, and said, “I knew something was wrong. I haven’t eaten today.”

“It is almost lunch time. We’ll stop, and it’s my treat.”, Mrs. Monroe said.

“Mrs. Monroe. I can get my lunch.”

“No Becka. This is my treat.”

Sara and I were dressed for going to a fast food place, and Mrs. Munroe pulls into an upscale restraunt. We went in and had a very nice lunch. But, less food then I was used to eating. As we finished, I needed to use the restroom, so as I started to get up, I said, “I’ll be right back.”

“Going the ladies room?”, Sara asked.

“Ah no. The mens.”

Both of them laughed, and Sara whispered, “Not looking like that you’re not. And, I’ll go with you.”

“You’ll what!”

“I’ll go with you to the ladies’ room.”

“I can’t go in there.”

“Sure you can. You look like a girl to me. So, you’d better not go into the mens.”

As Sara got up, she said, “Come on Becka.”

I looked her, and then at her mom. And, her mom whispered, “Go on Becka. Remember you’re going to be a girl for the next couple of weeks.”

I had just gotten up, and started to go with Sara. When her mom said, “Becka honey. Don’t forget your purse.”

As I picket it up, Mrs. Monroe whispered, “Don’t worry honey. You’ll learn.”

I walked with Sara to the ladies room, and I was hesitant about going in, but I followed her in anyway. I couldn’t believe it. This room was really nice. There was a place to sit. Pictures on the walls. And, if a restroom could be called pretty, this was it. But, there were no urinals.

We were the only ones in there, but I still whispered to Sara, “Where do I go.”

“In a stall. Silly.”, Sara said with a smile, “Ladies sit.”

“Oh.”

I went into a stall and did what I needed to. When I came out, Sara was in front of a mirror fixing her makeup. She saw me, and said, “Honey. Your lipstick needs fixed.”

I walked over next to her, and looked at my face, my feminine face. I retrieved my lipstick out of my purse, and fixed my face. Sara smiled at me. Then she whispered, “Girls always go to the restrooms together. It’s a girl’s thing.”

I just shook my head.

When we got back to the table, Mrs. Monroe had taken care of the check, and was ready to go.

We drove to a very high end shoe store. As we walked in, one of the clerks walked up to us, and greeted Mrs. Munroe by name. Then Mrs. Munroe explained that one of the bride’s maids had to back out of the wedding, and that I was her replacement. And, that I needed shoes.

The clerk looked at me, then at my feet, and said, “That was a special order. But, I think that we have something very close that just may work. Come with me.”

We followed the clerk over to an area of the store that had nothing but high heels. She had us sit, then she moved a stool over in front of me, sat, removed my shoes, and measured my foot. She got up, walked over to one of the racks, looked for a minute, removed a box, and walked back over to us. She opened the box, and showed the shoes to Mrs. Munroe, who smiled, and said, “Yes. Those will work.”

Then she showed them to Sara and me. What I saw scared me. These heels looked really high and really skinny. Then the clerk said, “The only real difference between what we ordered for the wedding and these, is these have a three-quarters of an inch platform and a four-inch heel. Where the shoes we ordered don’t have a platform, just the four-inch heel. Honey, do you wear heels?”

I just shook my head no.

“You’ll need to practice in these well before the wedding. Now, lets see if they will fit you.”

The clerk sat back down on the stool, put a short nylon stocking on each of my feet, and then carefully slipped one of the shoes on each foot. Then she said, “They felt like they went on really nice. How do they feel?”

“Okay.”, I whispered.

“Now stand up.”

I tried to stand, but it was hard and awkward. The clerk smiled, and said, “Let me help you. Going from not having worn heels to a pair like this will take some getting used to.”

The clerk stood up, offered me both of her hands, which I took, and then she helped me to stand. It felt really funny standing on my toes, with my heels higher then my toes. But, I did it. But, I also felt very unstable.

The clerk then asked, “I know it might feel a little strange right now, but you’ll get used to them. So, how do they feel now?”

“Okay. But, a little tight.”, I whispered.

“That’s normal for a pair of shoes like this. The more you wear them, the better they’ll feel.”

I sat back down, and she removed the shoes. Then she looked at Mrs. Monroe, and asked, “Does she need the flats for the reception?”

By the time we left the shoe store, I had a pair of fancy heels, a pair of pretty flats, and six pairs of panty hose. And, again the bill was way too much.

As we were leaving the store, Sara’s mother said, “Both of your fathers are at a seminar this weekend, so we don’t have to worry about running into them, so if Becka wants to stay for dinner, she’s welcome to. We can even invite her mother to join us. And, I know Linda and Vicki will be there.”

I don’t know if I’ll ever get used to be called her.

Before we left the parking lot, Sara’s mother called my mother and invited her to dinner. Then she called Linda and filled her in on the plans for dinner. A short time later we were pulling into the Monroe’s garage. Sara and her mother walked into the house ahead of me, and we heard voices. Linda and Vicki were sitting at the kitchen table going over last minute wedding details. I just walked into the kitchen.

Linda saw me first. She pointed at me, and said, “Look. That picture was really Peter.”

I just stood there. Vicki then said, “I really think this is going to work.”

“So do I.”, Sara’s mother said, “You wouldn’t believe the guys that were staring at her. And, I don’t think that anyone, even the store clerks that were really close to her, noticed that she wasn’t a girl.”

“They were staring?”, I asked.

“Oh yes they were.”, Sara added.

“I didn’t notice.”

“It’s a good thing. It would have scared you.”

“No kidding.”

My mother showed up, looked at me, stared, and just shook her head. Then she said, “Peter. I don’t know how you do this.”

I just looked at her and shrugged my shoulders. Then we looked at everything that we’d bought. When we got to the shoes, my mother looked at me, and said, “I just hope you don’t break your neck in those things.”

“Me too.”, I replied.

Then Mrs. Monroe said to my mother, “Jean. I think that he’s really getting into this. Once we got him the wig, some makeup, and clothes, he relaxed. It was like being out with two teenage girls. He even used the ladies’ room at the restaurant.”

“The ladies’ room.”, my mother said, “Really!”

Vicki said, “Hey. Lets see if we can find a good evening look for her.”

“Sure.”, Linda said.

“I’m going to order pizza.”, Sara’s mother said, “So, you’ve got till five.”

Sara got up, grabbed my hand and started to pull me toward the stairs. I said, “Wait!”

“What’s wrong?”, Sara asked.

“This whole thing is getting to be too much. This morning I was lying in my bed sound asleep, and a boy. Now, your mother has spent a small fortune. I look like a girl. I have breasts and hips, even though they’re not real. Long blond hair. My face looks feminine. And, I have a pair of high heels.”

The four of them looked at me, then my mother said, “Honey. I’m sorry. We pushed you too far, too fast. But, we don’t have much time, and there’s a lot to do in the next two weeks.”

“I know mom. It just hit me. I’m going to look like a girl, have to act like a girl, and be up in front of a lot of people. It just scares the hell out of me.”

Sara said, “Peter. Honey. I know it’s scarey. That’s why we want to work with you. The more you interact with us, as a girl, the better chance you have of pulling this off. Just remember we all love you, and don’t want you to be hurt. So, we’re going to do our best to help you. Just remember all the fun we’ve had with Becka. And, just try and think of this as the continuation of that fun.”

I looked at her, smiled, and said, “Okay. I’ll try.”

Linda, Vicki, Sara, and I went up to Sara’s room. When got there, Sara said, “What do you guys think would look good on her.”

“It’s got to be a smokey eye look.”, Vicki said.

“You’re right.”, Linda said.

So, Sara sat me down and went to work. She took some eyeshadow, and carefully blended it on my eyelids. When she was finished, the three girls took a good look, and approved of her work. Then Linda, picked up some liquid eyeliner and did a really good look with it.

Then Vicki said, “Try darkening her eyebrows just a little.”

Sara tried it, smiled, and said, “That looks good.”

Then she handed me a mascara tube, and said, “Here lover. Make your eyelashes a little heavier.”

I did as she asked, and the other two girls were surprised that I did it so easily. Sara said, “She’s a quick learner. I taught her that months ago.”

“I’ve got another blouse for her to try.”, Linda said, “I’ll be right back.”

Linda was back quickly with a very pretty, all most see through, white blouse, and she had me put it on. It was worn with one shoulder bare, and that shoulder had a zipper part way down the sleeve. It was usually worn without the bra strap showing, but Vicki said that it looked sexy even with the bra strap. Sara dug out some jewelry. We’d never used jewelry before. It was only a few adjustable rings, and a cute neckless.

I looked in the mirror, and it scared me. I would be afraid to talk to this girl. And, this girl was me.

Then I caught the three girls whispering. I turned around, and asked, “What are you three planning?”

“Oh nothing.”, Sara said with her cute little smile.

“Oh nothing, means trouble. Trouble for me. What?”

“All the girls are wearing the same earrings for the wedding.”, Vicki said.

“So?”

“They’re made for pierced ears.”

“Oh.”

“And, yours aren’t pierced.”, Sara added.

“Well. . . . I guess I’m in this for the long run.”

“Tomorrow at the mall.”

Just as we made it down stairs, we heard the pizza guy drive up. And, Sara said, “Lets have Becka answer the door.”

“Only if you come with me.”, I said.

“Sure. Come on.”

Sara and I answered the door, and the guy looked at us, and started stammering. But, he was finally able to get out that it would be thirty-five dollars. I handed him two twenties, and in the best feminine voice I could, said, “Keep the change.”

He stammered a thank you, and nearly fell down the steps.

As we walked back into the kitchen with the pizzas, we were laughing. Sara’s mother asked, “What’s so funny?”

“The poor pizza guy.”, Sara said, “Once he saw Becka he lost it. He couldn’t take his eyes off of her. We could have given him two one dollar bills and he would have been happy.”

“Honey.”, my mother asked me, “Why do you seem so at ease with this right now?”

“Mom. I don’t really know.”, I replied, “Something just happened while we were out. I just relaxed, and started having fun with this. I actually don’t care what anyone thinks. I was being me. Maybe it was the way I was treated at the beauty shop and the costume shop. I don’t know. I actually feel like this is going to work.”

Then Sara’s mother said, “I’d like you and Sara to go shopping tomorrow, and pick up some more clothes for Becka. That way she can be out more, and have a few more things to wear on a day to day basis until the wedding.

“Then on Monday we need to take her to the bridal shop, and see about the dress.”

“Mrs. Monroe.”, I said, “You are spending way too much money.”

“Honey. This is helping my daughter have the wedding she wants. And, it’s fun watching you like this. It’s opening my eyes as to who you are.

“Now you two. About this, I love you stuff. Care to explain?”

“Mom!” Sara said.

“Mrs. Monroe.”, I said, “I think you’ve known for a long time how Sara and I feel about each other. And, we’re tired of hiding it. I love your daughter. I respect your daughter. And, if she’ll have me, one day I want to marry your daughter.”

“Peter!”, Sara said.

“I’m sorry. But, I just had to say it. It’s how I feel.”

“Wow.”, Sara’s mother said, “I wasn’t expecting that.”

“Me either.”, my mother said.

“Mom.”, Sara said, “What Peter just said, surprised the heck out of me. But, he said it all. I feel the same way about him. He respects me. He’s never tried anything. And, I’m proud of him for respecting me. But, mom, I love him too.”

Both of our mothers just sat there and looked at us. Then my mother said, “I guess I’ve known all along. But, now, I guess I’m just going to have to accept it.”

“Jean.”, Sara’s mother said, “I’ve known too. Accepting it will be hard, but I’ll do it.”

With a little gleam in her eyes, Linda said, “You two have never had sex?”

Sara and I looked at her, and together said, “No.”

Then with a big grin, Vicki said, “The only problem I have with this, is hearing two such pretty girls say they love each other. And, knowing that one of them is really a guy.”

Ignoring the comments from Linda and Vicki, I looked at my mother, and asked, “What do you think dad’s going to say about all of this?”

“I’m not sure honey.”, my mom said, “But, he isn’t going to have a choice. I’m going to tell him what happened, and what the five of us came up with to fix it and help Linda. He may not be happy, but he’ll live with it.”

Then Sara looked at her mother, and just said, “Mom. What about daddy?”

“Honey.”, Sara’s mother said, “Like I said, he’ll do anything for you and Linda. He also may not like it, but he’ll live with it.”

“What about what else we told you?”

“He doesn’t need to know about that. When the time comes, you and Peter can tell him. He likes Peter, so I figure he’ll be fine with it.”

“But, what about once he learns about Becka. How will he feel then?”

“That I don’t know. But, we’ll stick together, and overwhelm him.”

“You can count on me sis.”, Linda said.

Sara just smiled at her sister.

Later that night my mother and I walked home together. Then, we went to the spare bedroom, and she helped me with removing my makeup. Actually, she sat and just watched as I removed it, and we talked.

She, asked, “Did Sara teach you how to do that?”

“Who else.”, I replied, “She’s taught me a lot of things.”

“And, you’ve really accepted this part of you. Haven’t you?”

“Mom. It’s part of me. I love doing this, especially with Sara. But, I’m still very nervous about this wedding thing.”

“She really is special to you. Isn’t she?”

“You know she is. Mom. How is dad really going to take all of this?”

“Actually. He puts on a tough exterior. He has to with his job. But, he does have a soft and caring side. If I approach this whole thing the correct way, I think he’ll see why you’re doing it for Linda. The rest of your cross-dressing? That I don’t know. But, we’ll see.”

“When are you going to talk to him?”

“Maybe tomorrow when he gets home. I just have to see how tired he is. Some of these seminars are hard on him. But, be prepared to get the third degree.”

“I figured as much.”

“You and Sara going shopping again tomorrow?”

“Yeah. Your idea of spending the next two weeks getting ready was actually a good one. If this is going to work, I need to act, talk, and look as close to a real girl as I can. I just hope that two weeks is long enough. And, I guess I need more than one or two outfits to do it right.”

“You do. And, I’ll give you my credit card to use. Mrs. Monroe has spent enough on this wedding.”

“I know. This wig was really expensive.”

“It’s real hair. Isn’t it?”

“Yes.”, I said, as I removed it and placed it on the foam head, “And, it feels so much better then the wig Sara and I found.”

“And, honey, I know you’re nervous about this whole thing. But, just realize that you have a lot of people supporting you.”

up
270 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Really special story

Wow, this is a really nice story. Thank you.

Gwen

I like a nice story with nice people

It will be interesting to see how the husbands are handled.

I have no doubt they'll have to accept it.

All I can say, is WOW, who

All I can say, is WOW, who wouldn't want to do this if they pass well enough to not get found out and outed to all the others that will be at the wedding. I was so very happy for both Sara and Becca when they both exclaimed their love for each other. What a truly wonderful life they will have together. Husband and Wife, girlfriend and girlfriend to go shopping with and doing so many very special girl things together.
The magical thing is that their families and a few friends now know about them and care for them both deeply.

Deeper and deeper

enb4448's picture

Peter/Becka is getting more and more immersed in the feminine role. Just hope the two dads take it well. Good story.

Really Nice Story...

…so far. Looking forward to the rest. Hope things work out for Becka; West Point doesn't sound like a happy place to be if she's exposed in public. (I wonder how Linda's military fiance would feel about a crossdressing potential brother-in-law.)

Felt awfully uncomfortable about Sara and her mother showing Linda and the others the pictures without Peter's permission. Even though it was explained as accidental and a situation that got out of hand, it struck me as a betrayal that could have produced a flat refusal or left Peter thinking that it was the proverbial offer he couldn't refuse, now that the information could potentially become public knowledge. (Sara and her mother apologized to Peter for some things, but not for showing the pics.) Glad it didn't turn out that way, of course.

Eric

Wow! This was such a wonderful day!

Oh to be young again! What a wonderful feeling this must be to have the support of all these women! Wonderful chapter Teddie! Loving Hugs Talia

Lovely, consensual....

.... happy-ending -in-the making story... just love it! Love Ginger xx