Once A Boy Now A Girl Chapter 7: The Final Chapter/in inceptum finis est

Printer-friendly version

"...Bella" Lucifer said and a blinding light irradiated from the coin before flying into my chest and making my whole body glow.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" I screamed as what could be described as a ghostly version of my male self was ripped from my chest and sucked into a glass vial.

"This is why you have been having trouble adapting. My idiot son knows very little on the way you humans work, see he is more of an angel than a mortal so he doesn't get how the human soul works. He thinks a simple bit of angelic power can make a male human act and feel like a female human, No first you need to remove the male part then you change them. Lucifer said before asking "You want to have a listen?"

He put the vial onto a strange device and then twisted a jewel. I suddenly heard my deep masculine voice echo through the device "you dumb fucking idiot, He is the devil, he is a monster, everything I have worked for to protect you from your dumb fucking idea that your should be a girl. Ruined. God will never forgive us. We will be cast into the flames of hell for the rest of eternity...I SHOULD HAVE KILLED US LAST SUNDAY" He screamed at me before Lucifer pulled the vial out of the device and proceed to crush it.

"Annoying little bastard,You see I am not as bad as people think I am, I help people with their problems. My actions may be a little extreme but my goal has been nearly always help man. You needed heat, I provided fire;You needed salvation from your sins, I killed the last child of god; Your world leaders were money driven and corrupt, I collapsed the economy of the United States and plunged the World into war and what do I get. Vilified. Labelled PURE EVIL. No. I am a fallen angel, I know evil but I also know good" Lucifer said before raising his hands in the air and Eden began to change around me.

The silk sea returned, as did the buttons but now we were in a marble pantheon with angels flying about and in the centre was a tree of pure gold with apples sparkling like stars hanging from it. An angel flew up to it and grabbed one of the apples when no one was looking and took a single bite. Eden changed again as the angel burst into flames and fell through the ground and we raced after it, still sitting on the wooden chairs until we reached a sea of fires and as the angel screamed out in pain I saw it's face, It was Lucifer.

"I was casted out, I was driven by anger, so I tried to kill them all, failed repeatedly, but when I got Jesus crucified, I felt pity for him, I decided to only do evil, sinful things when the outcome assisted humanity." Lucifer said as the world changed again, this time into museum. "Hitler showed the world the danger of fascism and Bin Laden showed the world the danger of religious extremism. Millions have died but billions have been saved. I used this logic in assisting you, You will do great things Bella, Way more than what you could have done as Billy. Now if I recall, you have a competition to prepare for." Lucifer said as I was pulled out of Eden and back into the real world.

I looked around and saw police officers arresting Bigots, The red hooded men and women assisting them. I turned to see Tyler crouched over me, A baseball bat in hand.

"Hey" He said when he noticed I was awake." You scared me there, I thought that bastard had killed you" He said pointing to a man holding his face together with his hands." So I suggest we get out of here Billy, My guys may have accidently caused a riot" He said pulling me up off the floor.

"Could you call me Bella instead, Billy doesn't really suit me anymore" I said as I surveyed the carnage.

The town centre was wrecked, blood smeared the walls, glass everywhere and smoke from the burning stalls. A woman who had been hiding rushed towards me waving a knife only to be knocked out by Angela's right hook.

"Seriously Bitch, I just got my nails done and you and your dumbass friends have gone and ruined them, thirty pounds down the drain" She said and was about to start kicking the woman when Lucifer grabbed her shoulder.

"Now, I don't think that is necessary. Bella, You and your friends should get ready for the competition tonight and please for once can you read the rules, I may be the master of sin but I have never seen anything so blindingly evil." Lucifer said before walking towards the police officers. Last years competition had a rule against being sexual- due to the competition being funded by a family-friendly record label- and we did a magic mike esque routine at the end of our performance and gos disqualified in the process.

We returned to Tyler's apartment and pulled out the rules for the competition." Band must perform at least three songs, two of which must be original songs written by a member affiliated with the band be them current or former" Tyler said, so I grabbed our band notebook, A collection of all our original music, and then Tyler read out the rules the original songs must comply to.

"No Politically motivated songs" Tyler said so I crossed out Fuck Farage.
"No Sexually explicit songs" I crossed out I shagged your Sister.
"No songs that could imply that laws about controlling the disgusting LGBT community are wrong" I looked at a gob-smacked Tyler.

"Seriously, that is a fucking rule!"I shouted grabbing the letter containing the list and looked at who was funding the event."The Collective Of Religious Protection Against Unnatural Relations...Wait those assholes up the town centre were wearing shirts made by them." I said very pissed off not noticing that Lucifer was behind me and ended up charging into him.

"Hi Mr Abbadon, I didn't notice you there s-sorry" I said slightly scared that i had charged into the devil. He just smiled at me.

"Bella, I couldn't help but overhear your discovery, It is most troubling that a group as well respected as the CORPAUR being behind an assault against you, especially since my 'friend' in the police tells me that the leader of the group, the pink haired woman, had a kill order. So here is what you lot are going to do, you are going to play this for your first original song" Lucifer said passing Tyler a music sheet.

"This isn't going to unleash a minotaur made of pure evil is it?" Tyler asked.

"No, neither will it release a being that can kill planets with his bare hands, just play that song first and I will deal with this problem" Lucifer said before disappearing in a shroud of black smoke.

"Ok, I know that this has nothing to do with the competition but I would like to point out I shagged the Devil's daughter and he is perfectly fine with that, Not even a tiny gesture suggesting he is remotely annoyed" Tyler said.

Lucifer then reappeared in front of Tyler. "Mr Draco, If you ever come near my daughter again, I will make your Penis get eaten off by a pack of flesh eating fire ants, have you got that?" He commanded.

"Crystal clear" Tyler said as Lucifer disappeared "Yeah, see that's what I wanted.

"Oh, how is Neo?" I asked.

"He's fine just,and this is a quote from Dr June, suffering from a really bad trip. He should be up and back to his usual self in a couple of hours" Tyler replied.

We walked down the stairs to where the bands were practicing: To the far left where The Brit and Stan who were a punk rock duo consisting of a Junkie ex-BNP member known as The Brit on vocals and guitar and his National front father called Stan on drums who were known to assault bands who they viewed as un british; To the far right was The Cumbernauld Yakuza who were a predominantly asian group who played techno-metal style of music and got their name after they supposedly chopped off a rival band's hands after they stole the lead singer's car and because their parents were actually members of the Yakuza; In the centre was The Holy Disciples who were a relatively new band which was funded by CORPAUR, a terribly kept secret, and they were gospel rockers.

"Look who it is, The disgusting trannie and HIS filthy supporters. You know i'm surprised that you are not in a jail cell. No matter as soon as the media receives this video, they'll put you where you belong" The lead singer Paul said, pulling out a tablet and passing it to me.

There was a video that started playing off the pink haired woman, Captions on the video called her Stephanie with the words devoted Christian underneath it and she began to speak.

"My-My name is Stephanie a-and I was viciously assaulted under the orders of this man, HE claims to be a woman but HE is not" She said and a picture of me, which had been photoshopped to look like Norman Bates appeared." I tried to show HIM that he was wrong but he got this insane woman to assault me and then these disgusting brutes started abusing me and then he,he" She then starts to sob which, if you did drama, was obviously fake "he sat down next to me and said I am going to abuse women in the restroom, I am going to abuse them in the changing rooms and they are not going to be able to do anything about it because all I have to say is, I'm transgender and everyone will think that my victims are just single-minded bigots"

"THAT'S BULL" I screamed.

"It doesn't matter whether it's bull or not, as soon as this breaks, you will be crucified and it will be glorious to see you fall and with the boost in popularity CORPAUR will get from it will launch the new golden age in Gospel Rock" Paul said and was about to continue on his long winded monologue had it not been for Stan grabbing the singer and holding an old army knife to his throat.

"Now you listen to me, I may dislike this freak as much as you but I have a golden rule that I tell everyone I meet, Every musician is equal, Music isn't the property of a sole race or group and I also believe that if you want to show that you are superior" He said grabbing Paul's guitar " You prove it on stage"

Stan then walked over to us. "My nephews helped protect your friend, May the best band win" He said putting his hand out.

I shaked his hand and he walked back over to his son.

"Hey freak, how's the nazi? I heard he OD'd on some dodgy LSD" Simon the drummer for The Holy Disciples shouted at me. Completely unaware that a very pissed off Neo was standing right behind him.

"Ask him yourself" I replied.

Neo grabbed Simon by the throat and smashed him into his drum kit before grabbing one of the drumsticks and hit Simon's head with enough force that the stick splintered.

"You gave me that dodgy LSD you fucking cunt, I COULD HAVE FUCKING DIED" Neo screamed at the sobbing Simon, Lying on the floor trying to remove parts of the drumstick from his face. Neo dragged him out into the centre and shouted " HEY EVERYONE, THE HOLY DISCIPLES ARE CHEATING BASTARDS WHO AREN'T AFRAID TO HOSPITALISE PEOPLE. HOW ABOUT WE TEACH THE KNOBS A LESSON"

"If you do that, I will disqualify you and your band" A young woman dressed in a expensive looking suit said. "My name is Victoria St James and I will be on the judging panel" Victoria said before turning to me and giving me a very angry look, like I had just handed her over a dead baby. "I am aware that there is some bad blood between T.H.D and M.Y.W but I must stress that any misbehaviour will be dealt with swiftly, any questions?"

"Yeah I have a question, Why are you allowing a band that knowingly gave our drummer dodgy drugs and sent an army of bigots to harass our singer?" Tyler asked

"Well Mr Stevenson, maybe if your singer wasn't an evil piece of shit she wouldn't need to be harassed" Victoria replied.

"Excuse me!" I replied, trying to quell the need to smash the woman's face in with a guitar.

"Victoria St James, how you have grown." Lucifer said before bending down and kissing her hand. "You are the spitting image of your mother.

"Lucifer Abbadon, My mother warned me of you, I'm glad to see she was right" Victoria replied.

"Your mother was an angel, she was always right. Even when she was wrong" Lucifer smiled. " I will love to catch up while we judge such fine musicians"

"Your a judge?" Victoria asked, surprised and annoyed.

"Well my dear, This is my establishment, so I should be on the panel. Don't worry I already smoothed it over with Gabe" Lucifer replied before walking away with Victoria.

I was also going to walk away when Peter, The bass guitarist for T.H.D walked over and punched me in the face.

"That was for my mother you Tranny fuck" He said before walking back to his group.

DAY OF THE COMPETITION

I woke up and spent at least an hour doing myself up with make up and as I looked into the mirror I just smiled.
"Hi, I'm Bella, Lead singer of Make You Wet" I said to myself before looking over the set we would play. The set was Lucifer's song,Indie Sunrise and then,for the cover, Stairway To Heaven.

I reached The Pit about two hours before the competition was due to start and was impressed by how much it had changed from its usual state. The regularly barren and grey concrete floor had been covered by a soft, black material with fences in place to split the audience area, which was a semi-circle around the stage, into thirds. A table with four chairs was placed on an elevated platform behind the audience with lights along side them to highlight the stage which had been fixed up and a giant banner saying CUMBERNAULD BOTB 2014 and backstage was a very professional, and expensive, looking sound system.

I saw T.H.D walk on stage with some very expensive looking instruments and began playing a 'ballad' about how gay people are going to hell but something was off about it, The drummer was playing a beat I had heard before but my eyes where drawn to the singer as he started singing which was odd as he was having a drink from his water bottle at the time.

"Hey moron switch that off, Miss St James said that we will only get paid if we win and if we get kicked out because they find out we are lip syncing, I will kill you" Paul said before beginning to actually sing, he was a descent singer but the edited version sounded much better.

"Those cheating cunts are using a studio recording" I thought to myself before sneaking away.

I walked down into the hall and ordered some BBQ wings and began to eat them when the tattooed lead singer of the Cumbernauld Yakuza sat down in front of me.

"my name is ku-so, I know your secret. I know when someone has been touched by the devil himself" He said as he rolled up his arm,exposing a very large scar which cut into a tattooed tiger's throat which now had red blood gushing out his throat. " A disrespectful hitman tried to cut down my father with a poisoned knife, I was hit instead, He said to my father that he would negate the poison but in turn I must serve him," He then pulled out a golden hair clip with strange symbols etched on it. "My master requests you wear this during your performance, Especially since the song he wishes you to play will affect you the greatest" ku-so looks up and then returns to talking to me."I shall leave you with your bandmates Grando in omni Satanae nomen gloriae my dear Bella" he then smiles before walking away.

Tyler then sits down next to me." what did the psycho want?" he asked.

"He wished us good luck and then told me our lucky numbers are 22, 37 and 41" I said before laughing my ass off at the slightly offensive joke I told to cover my lie.

"jesus and I thought Neo was a jackass" Tyler said. "speaking off jackass looks like the skinheads are here" as he pointed to The Brit who was wearing an army beret and camouflage trousers with a t-shirt saying British and proud which had a bulldog ripping apart a pig with EU written on the side.He was followed by Stan his father who had a swastika tattooed on his neck and a tattoo of an argentinian being strangled by a union jack and had the face of a man who had probably been put in hospital or had put somebody in hospital. They locked their eyes on Ku-so

"Go home slanty" The Brit said.

"My grandfather once skinned a man alive because he called him slanty, among other words created by cunts like you to bully us, So come on whiteboy, I fucking dare you"

The Brit quickly shut up after that.

We waited around until the competition started and then we were taken out onto the stage where a fabulous looking man with glitter under his eyes and a ridiculous looking haircut which made him look like a cross between Rupaul and Andy Biersack.
"Ladies and Gentlemen and that creepy looking guy in the front row who looks like he jacks off to MLP fan fiction, My name if you didn't know is Rockin' Robby Hyme and I will host tonight's BATTLE OF THE BANDS!" Robby screamed. "Now our contestants: They are the racist arseholes known as The Brit and Stan, really thats kind of insensitive since I'm guessing that your name references THOSE guys that were about during the troubles; They are the group who's lead singer's dad threatened to castrate me with his ancestral katana if I didn't pay off my gambling debts, They are the cumbernauld Yakuza; They are a band whose members are named after disciples and if previous shows are evident, will be as popular as jesus, i'm going to take a guess this was written by Victoria" He said which made the audience and judges, excluding Victoria to burst out laughing "And they are your three time BOTB competition winners but with a slight twist this year, It turns out the lead singer is Trans and by god she looks waaay better as a chick, They are the the rock and rolling, electrifying, crowd rocking group dominating the Indie scene. Ladies you better change your underwear because this band has MADE.YOU.WET." He screamed which made the audience nearly blow the roof off with excitement.

I sat backstage with the others while The Brit and Stan played and managed to break all the rules set by performing a song called "I raped the stupid whore who hates people for their orientation" and were disqualified so fast that they didn't even get past the first line of the first verse which forced Robby to run on stage as The Brit was having a very colourful conversation with the judges.

"Well that was...Interesting" He said as The Cumbernauld Yakuza started playing their set which was ok but since it was all in japanese nobody had an idea what they were singing about. Then it was our turn but before I walked on stage Ku-so walked over to me.

"Be warned, the shit you are about to experience will be the best high ever" He said as I put the hair clip in and walked out on stage. Tyler then started playing lucifer's song which started with a long, evil sounding guitar riff and thats when shit got crazy.

The stage crumbled and I was falling down a hole, sliding down guitar strings and bouncing off drums until I was back in Eden, The giant staircase in front of me. A figure was standing in front of me, It had a female shape but was made of rose petals, which ran up the staircase so I raced after her, completely ignoring the fact that the stairs were playing indie sunrise, and I continued chasing her for what felt like hours until we reached the top of the stairs which opened up into a stage with a gate made of silver and jewels attached to marble columns. The figure appears in front of me pointing to a microphone as a large guitar, bass guitar and drum set started playing Stairway to heaven.

"you want me to sing?" I asked.

She just nodded.

I began singing.

As I finished singing I looked up to see the crowd in front of me with their mouths wide open with Lucifer just sitting in his seat chuckling before whispering something in Victoria's ear.

We walked off the stage everyone quiet and then The Holy Disciples walked on. I sat down and Lucifer appeared beside me. " Let the games begin" He said before returning to his seat at the judges table. Simon was playing but something seemed off ,he was playing out of sync with the rest of the band, then Peter grabbed the side of his face after he hit it off a stage light which made him knock over paul. The song continued to play and the band rushed off the stage to a wave of jeering.

"Well, what a load of cunts, Ok since the choice is between M.Y.W and The Cumbernauld Yakuza, So who is it going to be?" Robby asked the audience.

"MYW! MYW! MYW!" The audience cheered.

"Here are your winners MAKE YOU WET!" Robby screamed just as a very pissed off Victoria stormed off.

I shaked hands with Ku-so before being dragged off by a very happy and slightly horny looking Tyler and Angela, who clearly wanted to 'celebrate'

I woke up in bed, naked, with a splitting headache. I heard the door creak open and my mother walked in with a glass of water, a paracetamol dissolving inside it, she then looked at me and smiled.

"oh my little girl is having her first hangover" My mum said laughing and passing the glass to me.

I drank the contents and I was putting some clothes on when my phone started buzzing and then the song magic by B.O.B started playing, It was Tyler.

"Tyler what's up?" I asked.

"Bella, I fucked up, I mean I really fucked up." He replied sounding very distressed.

"What's wrong?" I asked nervously, Tyler had never sounded this distressed before.

"Can you check on my mum please? I want to you to make sure that fucker didn't hurt her for what I did" He said before ending the call.

I quickly rushed over to Tyler's house and saw Tyler's dad, An alcoholic asshole who was known domestic abuser, lying on the ground, his face looking like it had been hit with a brick several times, getting treated by a paramedic his mother was sitting at the door being comforted by another paramedic and she had a large slash across her face and her arm was covered in small chickenpox like burns.

"are you ok?" I asked her.

"Tyler ran off, he's probably at the club, please talk some sense into him" She said before breaking down.

My phone began to ring again.

"hey Bella, I was thinking, You probably saw what I did to that piece of shit I call a father and I was thinking should I use rope or sleeping pills and booze? You know because rope might make it look like I got a visit from MI6" Tyler said before beginning to laugh insanely.

"Tyler, where are you?" I asked concerned about his current mental state.

"Oh, i'm here,there everywhere. You know that fucker shouted at me because his buddies were some of those bigots that we smashed. He hit me then he took it out on my mother...You know something that cunt didn't realise is that if you beat someone and put them down all the time, sooner or later they are going to snap and he has been doing that to me since I could fucking walk" Tyler then began to sob "He hit me,said I was worthless...You know we are all broken: You are a seizure prone and suffer from gender dysphoria,well you used to; Neo is the son of a junkie neo-nazi and a prostitute mother; Angela is bulimic and Bobby is well Bobby. I was the strong one, I was supposed to be the one that looked after all of you guys..I'm sorry,I'm at my apartment, Bella. I.Am.Sorry." He then ended the call.

I rushed to his apartment and began to knock on the door, my hand,like a machine gun, I could hear Adam's song by Blink-182 playing loudly, which terrified me as that was Tyler's 'death' song, The one he wanted to listen to as he died, so I began kicking the door until its locks finally broke and the door swung and I saw him.

Tyler was lying on the bed, a emptied bottle of pills in one hand and a spilled bottle of buckfast in the other.

"Tyler!" I yelled running over to his unconscious body.

"Tyler, can you hear me?" I asked as I began giving him CPR.

A girl popped her head in to investigate.

"Go phone for a Fucking ambulance!" I yelled at her.

"Tyler!"

Nothing.

"Tyler!"

Nothing.

"Tyler?"

up
57 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos