Where do you think you are going?

Printer-friendly version

This is my first attempt to post anything to BCTS, be gentle :-)
Was posted first aw comment to blog here.
====================================
- Hey! Where do you think you are going? This is a bathroom for the persons wearing shorts over pantyhose!

Bathroom for people wearing short skirt over stokings is across the hall!
...
- Hey! Where do you think you're going? This is bathroom for people wearing skirt over stokings who have C cup or bigger boobs! You need bathroom that is to the right from elevators!..
...
...
...
- Hey! What are you doing? You should not take a dump in the middle of the hall! You should have more than 0.7 blood alcohol level for this! Security!

up
89 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

with all the bathroom

with all the bathroom bills talk as of late this is a fitting store for how much the government can get worked up over someone taking care of regular bodily functions.

Jeanie Kay

Thank you!

It is quite strange how in "totalitarian" "uptight" "gay discriminating" Russia nobody cares. Nobody does any "gay bashing", nobody raises the fuss over the bathrooms.
And in "the land of free" these things generate so much noise :-)

PS: btw, yours was very first comment on my very first published story :-)

ALL restrooms/bathrooms have

ALL restrooms/bathrooms have lockable stalls contained within them, with each stall containing the exact same items. Then ALL stalls and entry doors are posted as UNISEX Restroom/bathroom. That should finally end the matter. Next door to the restrooms would be small rooms where women could fix their makeup or hair, or men could do whatever it is they do or don't do with their hair or face. This frees up the restrooms for what they are intended for. Just my thoughts on the subject. Janice

IMHO whole matter is blown out...

...of proportion.
Your idea is good, but again - it will generate debate who is allowed to go into the small room to fix makeup.
My idea is - authorities should start examining ones who raise issue. Those people are obviously going into bathrooms not to take care of bodily functions, but to look at other people. And they should be banned from the use of any public toilets!!!

I've seen that.

Patricia Marie Allen's picture

When our church moved across town, we sublet a portion of the building we eventually bought. The restroom had two water closets. (Small closet sized rooms containing only a toilet with floor to ceiling sheet rock walls and a full door.) The room outside that had an opening to the hallway and no door. It contained a double sink vanity and full width mirror. Men and women could use either WC and it wasn't uncommon to see men and women at the sinks side by side before or after using the WC.

Eventually we took over the entire building which had the more traditional restrooms. But I really like the unisex restroom we started with.

Hugs
Patricia

Happiness is being all dressed up and HAVING some place to go.
Semper in femineo gerunt

Stupid

Stupid

The answer for Luddites

Rhona McCloud's picture

Why worry that computers and robots are taking over our jobs when we can invent new jobs like passing useless laws and building unnecessary separate restrooms.
Welcome to the ranks of those who've posted a story - a far from useless action

Rhona McCloud

Thanks! :-)

Got full range of comments also :-)
Even "stupid" one :-)

Yes, It seems that the U.S. of A ...

...is the only country in the world that has hangups regarding sex, the separation of the sexes with regard to restrooms and changing areas to try things on in department stores. When I was in Australia, I had to use the restroom. The nearest restroom was the ladies lounge. I went in, did wha I had to do, washed my hands and left, and nobody shouted after me, or called the constable. I only hope that in the not to distant future, America can get rid of its uptight, outta sight image regarding sex, sexual identity and sexual persuasion.

"With confidence and forbearance, we will have the strength to move forward."

Love & Hugs,

Barbara Lynn Terry

"If I have to be this girl in me, then I have the right to be."

Yes, It seems that the U.S. of A ...

...is the only country in the world that has hangups regarding sex, the separation of the sexes with regard to restrooms and changing areas to try things on in department stores. When I was in Australia, I had to use the restroom. The nearest restroom was the ladies lounge. I went in, did wha I had to do, washed my hands and left, and nobody shouted after me, or called the constable. I only hope that in the not to distant future, America can get rid of its uptight, outta sight image regarding sex, sexual identity and sexual persuasion.

"With confidence and forbearance, we will have the strength to move forward."

Love & Hugs,

Barbara Lynn Terry

"If I have to be this girl in me, then I have the right to be."

No, bathroom for....

...people in stockings is by the foodcourt.
;-)
Thanks for pointing it out. Spellchecker thinks that stokings is a legitimate word. And it probably is :-) And I have not yet found button to edit my submission, there is another typo there. The perils of using touchscreen :-)

Change Rooms

We have had sail training for 7 to 12 year olds. Mothers with boys, Fathers with girls. Most of the kids changing has been done outside. One small girl insisted that Dad shower her in the mens.
I suggested we have an additional change room for families. Most people appear to be content with the existing situation.