Once A Boy Now A Girl Chapter 1: Origin

Printer-friendly version

Once A Boy Now A Girl

Billy was your average sixteen year old until he encountered a mysterious website that would change his life forever.

This story is also on my TG Storytime account, This is also my first time using this website so don't complain if i screw this up a bit.

Chapter 1: Origins

Once upon a time....well last week I was a 16 year old guy with 16 year old guy problems (exams,sex etc) that was until I found that god forsaken website. I was casually surfing the web going on various TG/TF sites and then I found a site, the site was called wishgranter, I clicked on it thinking it was another one of those random "type-your-wish-and-it-will-come-true" websites. All that is there is a black page with the words "enter wish" written in red with a text box "very basic" I thought to myself. So I typed in "I wish I was a girl" and clicked accept, two seconds pass nope nothing absolute fuck-all so I turned off and went to sleep.

During the night I had a weird dream, I was swimming in a sea of silk and I was completely hairless, I continued to swim and I felt a pull on my hair and when I looked I now had a bob instead of my usual buzz cut and ginger with a purple streak compared to my dirty blond. Since it was a dream I thought nothing of it but I see an island on the horizon but as I swam towards it I felt a sharp tug on my chest and my....eh "downstairs" department while I felt my hips and ass being pulled out, this excruciating pain woke me up for a few seconds before I drifted back to the sleep.

I awoke the next morning to my mum shouting upstairs to get up I groaned and as I lifted I felt a foreign weight on my chest and as I looked down two large lumps were protruding from chest "oh fuck oh fuck fuck fuck...."this went on for a while" ....I have tits" I then instantly pulled on the front of my boxers " yep definitely a chick.

I looked in my mirror I was exactly like the girl in my dream, my dream girl,the girl I wanted to be.
"Okay now how am I going to explain this" I said as I cupped my left breast.

up
153 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Hi Jynx,

Hi Jynx,
A nice, but way too short, in my estimate, introduction to your story. Am looking forward to see and reading more. Should be rather interesting to see the response from the mother regarding her new daughter, unless reality changed as he did, and every knows her as a girl and never as a boy. Janice Lynn

Starts

Tas's picture

This is a very short start to a story, but I guess you did post two at once...

Anyway, I'm interested to see where you take this from here.

-Tas