Little Boy-Girl Part 16 Michael Comes Out as Michelle and, a New School Year

Printer-friendly version

The day came to go to the school that the kids are to attend. We walk in to the building and are greeted by the principal and told what room to go to. We get there and are greeted by a teacher by the name of Mr. Vaughn. He says “hey Mario how it going and who are these lovely little ones.”

I say “this is Sara Beth and Samantha they are 14, Sabrina, Nicole and Christina they are 13, Jenny is 12, Jamie and Michael they are 11, Amber is 10, and these two little angles are Joy and Mario Junior and they are 5.” Then I look to my right and I ask Mr. Vaughn who the three little girls are.

He then says “Zoey Brooks Vaughn is mine and Heather’s daughter.” Zoey has dark brown hair and brown eye. “And this is Katie Lee and Taylor Ann Roberts and they live in a group home.” They both have teal blue eyes and blonde hair. “Katie is the one with the pink streaks in her hair.” He then says “I’m sorry to say your name around the kids but I figured since we are like brothers it was okay.”

I said “no problem we all slip up around kids at times.” Then I ask the big question “who is Katie Lee’s case worker.” “And if you say Ms. Van Horne maybe I can help the little girl out.” “And by the way how old are your two girls and Katie Lee.”

Mr. Vaughn says “Zoey and Taylor are 7 and Katie Lee is 8. And as I can see she’s getting along well with Amber, Jamie and Michael.” Then he asks “whys Michael dressed like a girl and when he’s dressed like that should I call him Michelle or what.” “And does the principal know.”

I said “I have no clue why he’s dressed that way but I’ll find out when we get home.” “But if I’m guessing right he just like Jamie was five years ago.” “And the way Sara Beth was a little over a year ago.” “But I see your girls enjoy dolls and pink name tags.” I tell my kids “I’ll be back in a few minutes I have some forms to fill out in the main office.” As I get there Kylie calls saying “she needs me to go to Gabriella’s school to get her because of an issue.” I ask her where she is. She says “I’m at the high school with Joseph and Gillian.” Once the forms are done I went back to the class to get my kids and Ms. Van Horne is there.

She says “how are you and Mrs. Davis doing.” I say “we’re doing well and as you can see the kids are doing great too.” I then look at Katie Lee and Taylor Ann crying and asked Ms. Van Horne “what’s their issue was.” Ms. Van Horne says “Katie and Taylor just lost their mom, dad and twin brother.” I said “they were happy earlier when I was in here.” That’s when Ms. Van Horne shocked me by saying “they just died they were in a bad wreck about a week ago and walked away but no one in the family could be found.” She then said “I know you can help them out.” “Just give them time to open up to you.”

And that’s when it hit me. Ms. Van Horne wants me to take these little girls in. Ms. Van Horne said “you have made a difference in the lives of those kids you took in over a year and a half ago.” I sit there and think about how much they have grown up. And how much their still are babies but I love them anyway. Ms. Van Horne said “so Mr. Davis can you help by taking Katie and Taylor in.” I then said “If you can follow me to see my wife at another school you can ask her but I think we can handle the job.”

Ms. Van Horne helps me get the kids loaded up in the van and tell Katie to ride with me till we get to the middle school that Gabby is at. As we are on the way to the middle school Katie and Taylor say “so are you going to be our new daddy.” I look at them and they’re on their knees between the front sets and said “only if you want me to but I have to see what your friend’s mom says.” Katie and Taylor then said “crying we were in the wreck that took our family away from us.” I pulled off the road and stop the van to console the two little girls and tell them “it’s going to be alright.”

That’s when I saw that we were in the parking lot of the middle school and shut off the van. That’s when Kylie walks out and says “the school said they don’t have her records.” That’s when I say “I know where they are and I’m sure she’ll be just as happy there than here.” That’s when Gabby asked “will I be in the same class as everyone else.” I look at her and say “yes you will but I need to take you back to meet your teacher Mr. Vaughn.” “But that can wait till tomorrow because we need to take care of something more important.” That’s when Kylie sees Ms. Van Horne.

Kylie asks “who are the little girls standing between the front seats of the van because they’re not one of ours.” I say “honey this is Katie and Taylor. Say hi Katie and Taylor.” Katie gives a shy “hi.” While Taylor gives a louder one. Kylie looks at me like (what are you thinking how can we afford two more kids!) Ms. Van Horne says “you will get the same amount of funding you are getting for the others you’ve taken in.”

I look at Kylie and say “the little girls just lost her parents and twin brother.” Kylie says “Katie come to me baby and I’ll be your new mommy.’ Taylor looks at me and says “Daddy Crying” I say “yes baby I’m going to be your new daddy.” And I point to Kylie and say “she’ll be your new mommy.” That’s when Ms. Van Horne pulled out the paper work that needed signing and we happily signed it. Ms. Van Horne said “it will take a week to go through but you can take them home today if you wish” I ask if they had any health issues that need taken care of. Ms. Van Horne said “remember when she was crying after she found out the news of her family well they were in the wreck and there twin saved them but Katie ended up with a bladder injury, and Taylor ended up with a serious injury to her stomach.” I then step out of the van and helped Katie and Taylor out.

I got down and asked Katie and Taylor if they were wearing a diaper or a pull-up. Katie shocked us when she lifted her dress to show a freshly wet pull-up while Taylor said she had a diaper on. I say “in to the van with you two so I can get you cleaned up.” They both hoped back in and went to the seat and got on their backs with their dresses up to be changed. I asked her “why didn’t you tell me when we stopped you were wet.” But once I tore the sides not only was she wet she had pooped as well. I took a baby wipe and cleaned her up nice and clean then said to her “pull-ups are not made well to hold poop so I’m going to diaper you.”

Katie starts to cry so I reach into the diaper bag and grab a pacifier for her to suck on to quiet her. She saw it and opened her mouth to except to I then pined it to her dress so if it falls out of her mouth it won’t hit the ground. I then repeated the act with Taylor. I tell Katie that it’s ok to poop in the diaper but not in a pull-up. She looks at me and giggles like a little baby. After changing her I pick her up and ask her “would you like to come home with us today or go get your few personal belongings and meet us at school tomorrow.” She looks at me the removes the pacifier and says “Today Daddy Please” Taylor also had her diaper changed and said the same thing.

I say “okay munchkins.” They then say “we’re not munchkins.”
I just laugh and they do to. I kiss her forehead and say “I love you baby girl.” She then kisses my lips and says “I love you to daddy.” Kylie then comes and hugs her and me in a group hug. Then Kylie says “welcome to the family Katie Lee.” And then kisses her forehead. Then Kylie says “let’s get all the babies home.”

I get the van loaded back up while Kylie gets the rest in the car to go home. I tell Katie and Taylor “I guess you two like being babied then don’t you.” Katie and Taylor look at me and smile to tell me yes they do because they can’t talk with the pacifiers in their mouths. We get home and I tell Kylie that we need to talk to Michael about what he had on today. Kylie said “the dress.” I say “yes the dress.”

I then tell Michael to come to our room and sits on the vanity stool that Kylie uses every morning and says “I’d like to be called Michelle from now on.” I say “Let me make an appointment for you with Jamie’s doctor to see if you are like Jamie then.” Michelle eyes light up and said “being the principle and Mr. Vaughn seen me dressed as Michelle can I continue doing so.” Kylie and I look at each other and say “yes Michelle you can but I need to get your name changed at school.” Michelle jumps up and kisses and hugs us both and says “thank you mommy and daddy.”

Things start going well for all the kids until Gabby has an accident in her pants and it was a big one and on the first day of the school year to. It was as we walked into the class that morning. So I take her to the bathroom that’s in the classroom and help her get cleaned up. Then I helped her get dress in the only thing on hand. And that was a diaper. Thankfully her shirt was not wet so she could be covered a little bit. She looks at me and says “I guess I’m like the rest of them except for Zoey and Taylor.” I then tell her “I bet they have accidents too and feel just as bad as you do now.” She then asks “how will I walk back to the van.” I say “I’m parked on the other side of that door” pointing to a door that says [EXIT] over it. She smiles and says “thank you so much.” And then hugs me then sits down to start her day. That’s when I say to Mr. Vaughn. “I needed to go to the office to change the name on file from Michael to Michelle because that’s her name now.

To be continued

In Big Babies

up
73 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Quite a little crowd this

Quite a little crowd this loving family is fast becoming. Wonder if they will reach 21 children as this one family here in the US has?

Big family

No fourteen is a good stopping point but we'll see.

Wolf_0.jpg