Badasses Of the Multiverse: Book 1: Chapter 11

Printer-friendly version

Badasses Of the Multiverse: Book 1: The Martial Artist, The Space Cop, The Superhero, The Magical Girl, The Wrestler, And The Fool for Love.

Chapter Eleven: “A Forgetful Aftermath, Of A Coming Period Piece.”

By Paul Cousins.

Copyright Disclaimer: All copyrighted places, characters, items, and events, within the story, are held by their current owners. No profit is being made on this work of fiction.

(_)

Bubblegum Crisis OVA reality.

It was a cool, sunny morning, Three days after graduating from the AD Police academy. Natsuru was wearing his men's AD Police officer's uniform, as he walked through the front doors of the AD Police headquarters. Though, Natsuru was not wearing his AD Police uniform hat, because he preferred not too, and AD Police regulations did not require him to do so.

Natsuru was reporting about thirty minutes earlier than he was suppose to, because he wanted put his best foot forwards on his first day at work.

After entering the building Natsuru calmly walked passed a few people, as he reached the front desk, which as to set into the wall, to his left. The bottom half of the front desk, was the wall, with the top half being a clear plastic wall, with a small hold at the bottom of the window.

Natsuru turned to the window, right in front of the receptionist, on the other side of the window, at front desk. Natsuru calmly said, “Hello. I am Officer Natsuru Senou. I am here to see my human resources adviser. I just graduated.”

The receptionist looked up at Natsuru, as she sarcastically stated, “Oh. Yes. One of the new meat.”

Natsuru ignored the woman's sarcastic remark.

The receptionist then looked up down at her computer screen, as she looked up his name on her computer screen.

A second later, she looked back up at him, as she commented, “Actually, there is a notation here that Chief Todo wanted to see you, when you arrived. The directions to get to his officer are...” She then gave Natsuru directions to where the AD Police Chief was located.

When the woman finished, Natsuru thought, 'I guess the boss wants to see me, first hand. Probably because I made top of my class.' He said, “Thank you.”

Natsuru then turned, and walked further into the building.

(_)

A few minutes later, following the receptionist's directions, and taking an elevator several stories up. Then, walking down a few hallways and room, came to the Chief Todo's office, which the door was open, and no one was inside, safe for the AD Police leader, Cheif Todo, himself. Whom was sitting behind his desk.

Natsuru walked to the open door, and knocked on it. Todo looked up, as he asked, “And you are?”

Natsuru stated, “Officer Natsuru Senou.”

Todo requested, “Ah yes. I have been expecting you. Come inside.”

Natsuru walked into the office, and came to a stop in front of Chief Todo's desk.

Natsuru stood in front of his commanding officer, as he watched Chief pick up a file folder from his desk, open it, and begin reading it.

Natsuru thought, 'That must be my file folder.'

While Chief Todo continued reading the folder, he stated, “Officer Natsuru Senou. Top of your class, I see. Both in your studies, and in your field training.”

Natsuru requested, “I would prefer if that information not to be widely spread.” He thought, 'It could cause me problems from the other officers. I don't want them to think I am just some teacher's pet.'

Chief Todo looked up from the folder, as he smiled at Natsuru. He complimented, “And humble, too.” He closed the folder and set it down on his desk. He continued, “That means you will do well here. Even though you have no records before you joined, your instructors noted you were easy to get along with, and you made every attempt to work well with others.”

Natsuru said, “I just want to be part of the team.”

Chief Todo responded, “That you will boy. That you will. I am going to assign you under Detective Daley Wong's group. You will be working under his command when a boomer gets out of control. Daley has a good head on his shoulders. Though, his partner is a real cowboy.” Chief Todo's voice then took on a more serious tone, as he warned, “And I do not want to hear you talking about Daley's personal life.”

Natsuru mentally giggled, though he did not show it on the outside. Natsuru plainly stated. “I assure you, sir. I prefer not to judge one's personal life.”

Chief Todo said, “Good. Right now, you should find him in the employee cafeteria. Which is three floors up. Just head back to the elevators. Once you get to the floor, just follow the signs. Daley is the man with red hair. If there is a brown haired man with him, that is Detective Leon McNichol.”

Natsuru replied, “Yes sir. Thank you for the information.” He thought, 'I won't mention that I have already met Leon. And that I know what both of them look like.'

Chief Todo stated, “You're welcome. And you are dismissed.”

Natsuru then turned and walked out of the room, as he headed for the elevator bay he had just come from.

(_)

It took Natsuru a few minutes to make it back to the elevator bay, and take the elevator up three stories. As he exited the elevator he was on, he looked at the signs in front of him, on the wall.

Suddenly, Natsuru saw, from the corner of his left eye, a red haired woman, carrying several file folders in her arms, run down the hallway towards him.

Natsuru quickly slide to the side of the hallway, to allow the woman run passed him.

All the while, the girl was saying, over and over again, “Sorry. Excuse me. Sorry. Excuse me.”

Natsuru suddenly realized whom she was. He thought, “That was Nene Romanova of the Knight Saber. She is a plant in the AD Police for Sylia Stingray. Leader of the mercenary group, the Knight Sabers. I better watch out for her. It could be big trouble if Sylia, or even Genom, realized who I really am.'

Natsuru then turned back to the signs on the wall, as he began to fall them to the employee cafeteria.

(_)

A few minutes later, after take the elevator three floors up, Natsuru followed the signs, and he soon reached the employee cafeteria.

As he walked inside the large room, he looked around to see that the chairs around the tables were half full of officers and other employees, getting their morning cup of coffee, and having a small snack, before starting, or coming off, their work shifts.

Natsuru soon spotted Leon McNichol and Daley Wong, across the room. Both of them were sitting in chairs, across from each other, at a table. And they were each having a cup of coffee.

Natsuru walked up to their table, to where he was to Daley's right, and Leona's left. He stood at attention, as both men looked at him.

When Natsuru noticed the two men looking at him, he said, “Detectives Wong. Detective McNichol. Officer Natsuru Senou reporting for duty. Chief Todo informed me that I would be working under you command, Detective Wong.”

Leon chuckled. He then said, “At ease. This isn't the military. So, relax some. And enjoy life, while you can.”

Natsuru relaxed, as he replied, “Thank you, Detective McNichol.”

Leon pointed at the blue haired man, as he stated, “Daley. This is the boy I told you about. That I met at Hot Legs. And it looks like I was right about him having some potential.”

Daley guessed, “I hope so. You guessed that since I was with Leon, that I am Daley.”

Natsuru said, “Yes, sir. And that Chief Todo said that you were the one with red hair.”

Daley teased, “Of course. Well Leon, your taste in men is getting better.”

Natsuru inwardly frowned, as he thought, 'Great, I am getting hit on by my boss. And I am currently a guy. And so is he. At least, I know he is mostly a tease. And generally a nice guy. So, I will let his comment slide. Still, there is one thing I can mention, to help myself in this situation.'

Natsuru pointed out, “Sorry, sir. I am already in a relationship.” He mentally reflected, 'I hope.'

The other two men chuckled at Natsuru's comment, for a few seconds.

As Leon and Daley calmed down, Leon commented, “I have been keep up with you progress, at the academy, Natsuru.”

Natsuru thought, 'Interesting. Well, he is a skilled detective. So, I am not surprised.'

Leon continued, “I heard that you made top of your class sir.”

Daley inquired, “So, Officer Senou. How did you accomplish that?”

Natsuru answered, “Through hard work and effort.”

Daley stated, “Good. That means you have excellent work ethics.”

Daley then got up from his chair, as he looked over at Leon. He commented, “Well, Leon. I got to break in the new rookie. See, you later.”

Leon smiled at Daley, as he said, “Have fun.”

Daley picked up his mostly empty cup of coffee, walked over to a nearby trash can, and threw his cup of coffee away. As he came back to stand next to Natsuru, he looked at the blue haired man. He stated, “Well, Officer Senou. Let me show you around. And introduce you to the weapons officer. He is on the ground floor.”

The two men then turned, and started walked out of the cafeteria.

As they entered the hallway, and outside of Leon's range of hearing, Daley casually mentioned, “And afterward, I will tell about some of the more interesting, and hilarious adventures Leon and I have had while at AD Police. Such, as the time Leon went to Osaka, where he faced a dumb boomer.”

As they turned down the hallway, in the direction towards the elevator bay that Natsuru had come from, Natsuru immediately realized the events Daley was talking about. He suppressed a chuckle, as he thought, 'Daley is talking about one of the storyline in the Twenty-Five Hundred AD Police manga. Which was set in twenty thirty-two, from a set of manga short stories that ran parallel with the original BGC OVAs.'

'I remember reading those, years ago.'

Natsuru said, “I look forward to hearing about your stories, sir.”

As they walked, Daley noticed there was no one else in the hallway. He stated, “Good. Well, it all started when Leon was following a lead, that took him to Osaka. He was working on an investigation, dealing with cheap boomers being made by foreign sources, which were being illegal imported into the country.”

As Daley continued his story, Natsuru paid attention to Daley, as he thought, 'And that storyline dealing with Leon and the dumb boomer, on Osaka was hilarious. I hope Leon eventually got over his nightmares. That is likely. And the stories from that manga ran from absolutely hilarious, to terrifying, to tragic.'

'Still, this likely means that the events in AD Police OVAs and AD Police manga Dead End City, set in twenty twenty-seven and twenty twenty eight, in this reality, also happened. That would mean that Jeena was Leon's previous partner. Though, I am not going to ask about what happened to here. That would raise way to many questions of me. Like, how I know about her?'

'Also, I honestly hope Bubblegum Crash does not happen here. Though, there is nothing I do about it. That would also raise questions for me. I will just have to wait and see on that. While hoping for the best. But, worse come to worse, I will just go girl, and use my fire abilities to cut down as many boomers as possible. I will just have to make sure I am not caught, do that.'

'Unfortunately, while my female form came with slightly longer hair, and optional white and black seifuku, it did not come with a change of hair color, nor a mask. And besides the obvious differences, both my genders look wait to much alike. Such as my face. For me to try to play the super-heroine magical girl. And of what I have seen of this city. First hand. There are not many people, of either gender, with bright blue hair. Like I have.'

'Also, unlike back home, in high school, none of these people are not idiots. They are as sharp, or sharp than Shizuku is. If I do something foolish here. I am going to likely get caught. And there will be hell to pay, for me.'

'On that matter, the only reason the police haven't caught the Knight Sabers is that Sylia plays things very carefully. She avoids the police, and keeps their identities secret, by using a set of rules for her members. That honestly, her members barely follow those rules. Still, they hiding their faces, and bodies, at work, as the Knight Sabers, behind their stylish powersuits, called hardsuits.'

'Though, Sylia is deep down a nice woman. She does not immediately kill people those whom learn one, or even two, of the her members' identities. Unless she has too. And by simply avoiding them, I am not going to put her in that position.'

'That being said, along with the Knight Sabers, and Genom. Given the AD Police mangas happened here. I will should try to avoid twenty-fourth district of MegaTokyo. Which is part of the outer district in part of the fault line. Far away from where Raven's Garage is located in the fault line. That is one of the most dangerious part of the city. And I should try to avoid the most dangerous nightclub there. Club six six six, there. But, with my luck, and my new job, that is likely going to be difficult.'

'Still, I think I am going to enjoy having Daley as my boss.'

By then, Daley had finished his story, as they had reach the elevator bay, with one of the elevators are already open, as people are getting out. Daley and Natsuru both noted the elevator was going down.

As soon as the people exited the elevator, Daley walk in, with Natsuru right behind him.

As Natsuru and Daley stood in the elevator, Daley inquired, “So, what do you think?”

Natsuru answered, “Never underestimate stupidity. Especially, if it is manufactured stupidity.”

Daley let out a laugh. He then commented, with a bit of warmth in his voice, “Good point. And I enjoy it when my subordinates have a good sense of humor.”

As the doors started to close, Natsuru honestly replied, “It is the only way to stay sane in this line of work.”

Just before the doors closed, Daley agreed, “Exactly.”

The elevator then shut, and heading further down the building, as Daley lead Natsuru to the weapons office. Which was the first of many good introductions for Natsuru, as Daley had Natsuru meet a number of people that day. With the rest of Natsuru first day of work being a good one.

(_)

G Gundam reality.

It has been a little over a year since Birdy and Tsutomu had come to this reality, with their unborn child.

Currently, they were in their Gundam fighter, the Cephon Special, which was in a launch pod, on a launch pad, on the surface of Neo-Norway.

And they were ready for the official start of the Fourteenth Gundam Tournament.

Birdy and Tsutomu stood in their mobile trace fighting suit, in the middle of the cockpit of the mobile fighter gundam that Neo-Norway constructed just for them.

Usually, the gundam and the gundam fighter were sent in several shuttles. Though, given how tough Birdy's body was, so the risk was minimum.

Also, the Neo-Norway government did not want to risk having something go wrong, and have their gundam stolen, or damaged, before Birdy and Tsutomu could get to it. Which had happened to other gundam fighters, before.

Though, Birdy and Tsutomu were the ones given the choice of to either taking a separate shuttle, or riding down in the gundam.

They chose to ride down in the gundam, Besides which, gundams were designed to enter and exit the Earth's orbit. So, if something did go wrong with their gundam transport shuttle, they would eject the gundam from it, and land in the gundam itself.

Meanwhile, their baby daughter, Violin, would be coming down, later, in a shuttle, with the support team. Including, babysitters, whom would be taking care of Violin, when Birdy and Tsutomu were busy fighting in the tournament.

Birdy and Tsutomu had already double-checked the instrument readouts in their cockpit, that showed both the gundam, and the launch pod their gundam was in. Everything was in the green, and checked out.

All they had now to do, was wait for clearance to launch their shuttle to Earth, and begin their journey.

As they stood in their cockpit, in their mobile trace suit, they patiently waited for the tournament's start to be announce. While they did so, Tsutomu mentally said, 'I hope you are more ready for this, than I am.'

Birdy thought back, 'Not really.'

They didn't need to ask each other questions anymore. But, it did help keep their identities separate, and it was a nice excuse to talk to each other.

The mental fusion had gotten worse over the last few months.

At the point they currently were, they could read each other's thoughts and emotions with ease.

They even knew each other memories. Through meditation, they were able to keep their memories separate, for the most part. Instead of having their memories be jumbled mess, which would have only made things worse for them. The way they now remembered was along the lines of two different timelines that they could both recall.

Also, their likes and dislikes were merging. They agreed more ofter with each other, than not. Usually, when a like and dislike clashed, the dislike was discarded.

And they had had reached the point that neither of them even cared what gender they were in that moment.

They both knew that was a bad sign.

They had not changed to Tsutomu's body since coming to this reality. At first it was due to the pregnancy. Now, it was to avoid the risk getting caught, and creating more problems for themselves, and their young daughter.

Ironically, the pregnancy and birth experiences they shared bought them closer, in romantic ways. And their daughter, Violin, help reignited their passion to keep their personalities separated.

But, they both knew they were slowly losing the battle.

Their personalities were still very separate, but they could both feel themselves slowing being pulled together.

And at different time, both of them had remnded the other that if the other tried to sacrifice their self in a mental collapse, the other would follow.

Tsutomu thought, 'At least Violin will be taken care of while we fight. And we will be able to be with her between fights.'

Birdy mentally responded, 'True. Though, it still hurts not being with her.'

Tsutomu mentally agreed, 'I know. I feel just as bad.'

Suddenly, launch control informed them that the tournament had officially started, and their launch pod was about to take off. With their flight plan being to have them land safely in southern Norway, within a few hours.

They thought in unison, 'Well, here we go.'

A few seconds later, their launch pod took off, and they were on another adventure.

(_)

Black Lagoon reality.

It was early morning Roanapur, right after sunrise.

Inside Lotton, Shenhua, Sawyer, and Akira's home, Akira, as a guy, got up from his bed and when to the main bathroom in the house.

It was early morning, and no one else was awake in the home.

Akira realized he was too awake to fall back asleep.

As he lifted the toilet seat and relieved himself, he mentally reflected on the recent events of his life

It had been a week since that night at Rowan Pigeon's Jackpot, which was Rowan's pleasure business, where Revy, Shenhua, Sawyer took his virginity in every way possible.

Akira was still sore from what happened a week ago. This was why he was currently a guy. There were still intimate parts of his female body that were still sore, which he did not have as a guy. Though, there were other parts of his body that were sore in both genders.

The only reason he could still call himself a man in any way was because he had lost his first virginity as male. Though, they took his virginity as a girl, right after. Which was surprisingly not as painful as she expected it would be.

Still, his masculinity took several major hits that night. The three of women had kept things moving to the point that he was in so much ecstasy that he really did not have time to cry about what happened, until afterward.

Akira had to admit to himself, what they did to him wasn't rape. They were able to talk him into doing everything they did, beforehand. Which him, or her, giving them permission, before Revy, Shenhua, and Sawyer took action on his, or her, body.

Akira always knew he was a sucker when it came to beautiful women. Until that night, he didn't know by how much.

He did enjoy most of it. Though, the rest of it was just... wrong.

And they started simple, and they slowly worked their way to performing some very depraved things to Akira, in both genders, and themselves, and towards each other.

At the beginning of the night, after all four of them were stripped down to nothing. Though, it took Shenhua and Sawyer a few minutes for to convince Akira, while in her female form, to strip down from her yellow and brown cowgirl outfit.

After they had convinced Akira that they were not going to immediately her, Akira started to calm down, and she comply, by stripping out of her clothing.

And they gave Akira the option of which gender Akira would lose his, and her, virginities, first.

Akira had decided to lose her virginity as a guy first. She sneezed, and change into a man.

The three women then spent the next two minutes playing rock, paper, scissors. To decide which of them would do the deed.

Shenhua won the contest.

Shenhua first stopped by the nightstand, for a condom.

And right before Shenhua got on top of him, she kissed him deeply. It was then that she said that they decided, beforehand, that whomever won the right to take his male virginity would stand aside and watch as the other two took his female virginity. And afterward, all four of them got involved together, with both of Akira's gender forms.

Shenhua did start slowly, to get him going.

Akira had to admit that the experience was simple, but good.

Then, it was time for him to sneeze, and change into a woman.

At the same time, Sawyer and Revy got some of the more simpler, long, bulging toys out from the wall of pleasure. As Sawyer called it. They got four of the items. One for each of them. And they handled Shenhua the other two. One for herself, and one Akira's female side, for later.

The two of them then flipped a coin to decide whom would go the front way, and whom would go the back way.

Revy won the toss, and was front, while Sawyer was back.

For Akira, it was a few moments of pain, then a whole lot of pleasure.

As this went on, Revy deeply kissed Akira, while Revy and Sawyer started massaging other sensitive parts of her body.

Akira loathed to admit, but the experience was pretty good.

Then, things started getting strange.

As time when on, the three women took turns on which music played in the background as the night went on. With them picking their favorite pieces of music.

Revy favorites were rock and techno music. And when her favorite music played, she went with the music.

Shenhua preferred soft asian style music.

And the most surprising thing was that Sawyer liked soft, classical music, that was very relaxing.

Both food and alcohol was eventually ordered in. Though, none of them drank enough to get anywhere near being drunk. But, it was enough alcohol to seriously loosen all their inhibitions.

Akira did like the fact that all of three of them were really good kissers. Lips, tongue, and all. And they were nice enough to give him/her tips, as well. Yet, the other things they could do with their mouths, and what they convinced him/her do with his/her mouth still disturbed him. And that was only the tip of the iceberg.

Akira thought, 'The imageboards back home did not even scratch the surface of what those three are capable of in the bedroom. Especially, when they are together.'

Over the course of the night, Akira noticed that the other three women were more interested in his female side, than his male side.

By the time morning came, Akira, as a girl, was so exhausted and sore, that she could not move.

On the other hand, Sawyer, Revy, and Shenhua were still ready to keep going.

After the three of them got dressed, grabbed their weapons. They then had to help Akira get dressed, as well. Next, the three of the women had carry Akira out to their car.

First, they dropped Revy, back at her apartment. Then, when they reached their home, Akira was able to stumble out of the car and into the house.

Lotton was already there, and he didn't have to ask what happened last night. He could tell just from the way they smelled. He just quietly walked out, and brought in the weapons that were left in the vehicle.

Shenhua and Sawyer were kind enough to let Akira get cleaned up first.

As Akira took a shower to get cleaned up, both outside and inside, she was more shellshocked from the previous night's events, than anything else.

After finishing her shower. She dried off, and then she turned back into a guy. After which, he headed to bedroom, and he crashed on his bed for the rest of his first day.

Just after he made it to his bed, he cried himself to sleep. It was right before he passed out that he promised himself, that if he ever made it back home, to his college dorm room, in Atlanta, he was going to take the wallscroll of Revy, he owned, that was on a wall, in his dorm room and burn it to ashes.

The next morning, Akira was finally able to physically get up and move around.

At breakfast, Sawyer and Shenhua teased him mercilessly about the events that had done two nights ago.

During the meal, Lotton stayed quiet, for the most part.

Later that day, when the two girls where out of earshot, Lotton told Akira about the rumors that were started popping up around town, about Akira's female form.

Though, there no recordings of the event. As far as he knew. But, there were plenty of rumors

Those at Rowan's Jackpot, knew the basics of what had happened. Though, they did not know about the gender bending. What they did know what that since no one could kick that new blond woman's ass at the Yellowflag, Revy, Shenhua, and Sawyer took her to Jackpot, where the trio made her their bitch. Which, Akira admitted to himself, was not that far from the truth.

During this conversation, Lotton asked Akira, pointblank, what happened that night.

Akira had answered Lotton by telling him to try to imagine how depraved those three women can be, and then dial it to eleven.

Lotton realized it would be wise to change the subject. Both for Akira's sanity, and for Lotton's own continued health, and well being.

It was then that Lotton mentioned that even though the girls said that he is now ready, it would likely be a month, or so, till he could get them their first job, together, lined up.

Akira inwardly admitted that having a job, and getting paid would be nice.

Over the next few days, a number of things happened.

On the third day, Akira made his way to the Yellowflag, to keep his promise to Bao.

When he entered the bar, he passed by the Lagoon Company. At their usual place, on the left side of the bar counter, in the back of the room. They were drinking and smoking. Revy was with them.

By the way the male members of Lagoon company looked at Akira, which was a combination of pity and snickers, the rest of Lagoon Company had clearly heard, from Revy, on what she, and the others did to Akira. Along with any of the rumors circulating around town about Akira's female form. But, the three male members of Lagoon company were polite enough to not ask any questions on the matter.

Also, Revy knew better than to tease about that night, in public. But, in private, Revy did tease Akira, for the rest of week.

When Akira met with Bao, he was able to talk Bao into taking their conversation into Bao's private office, in back, for some privacy.

Bao sat in his chair, behind his desk, while Akira stood in front of Bao's desk.

Bao had already heard the rumors before Akira got there.

First, Akira convinced Bao to agree to keep his secrets to himself. Bao said that he was a bartender, and he knew how to keep secrets for their clients, or he would not be in business.

Akira explained what had happened. He then proved his claims by changing to a woman, and back into a man, in front of Bao.

Afterward, Bao laughed his ass off.

Half a minute later, when Bao had stopped laughing, he asked Akira, given the gender changing, and the clothes he wore that first night, if Akira was an alien.

Akira admitted that he was partly alien, from two different species, but mostly human. With him being born and raised on Earth. Though, he left out that he was from an alternate Earth than the one they were on.

Akira then asked if he was banned from the Yellowflag.

Bao answered, “No.” Instead, Bao goes up from his chair, and went over to a small private fridge in his office. Bao pulled out a couple of icepacks and handled them to Akira.

After that, he pulled out a good bottle of liquor, that he gave to Akira.

Bao said that it was a good trade for the laughter, and answers to his questions.

Bao also mentioned that after a night like that, Akira needed those items.

Soon, Bao sent Akira on his way. With Akira glad left the Yellowflag.

Though, Bao let Akira out a back door, so he would not cross the Lagoon company. Which Akira was grateful for. Bao then closed the door, and headed back to the bar, while Akira went about his day, with his ice packs, and bottle of liquor. Which, he drunk some, at home, later that night.

On the fourth day, Revy took Akira to the Church of Violence. Revy drove, and during their car ride, she continued to tease him about that night.

When they arrived at the Church of Violence, Eda told Revy she was upset that she wasn't invited to that night at Rowan's Jackpot.

Revy had sarcastically replied, that given the number of sins they were committing that night, they did want to bring a nun in, and risk being struck down by God.

Eda decided not to reply to Revy's comment.

Soon after, they headed inside the church, with Revy having Akira show Eda, Yolanda, and Rico, Akira's gender bending trick.

Eda stated, “I admit, I am impressed.”

Yolanda responded, “That quite a trick young man. Or should I say woman?”

Rico face was an emotionless mask, as he quietly said, “Gacha Gacha... World as myth.”

A few days later, Eda visited Akira's home looking for Rico. It seemed that after their meeting Akira, Rico went from an energetic man, to a very, very quiet man. Then, that night, he burned his small anime and manga collection, and disappeared on them.

Rico had not shown up since.

Akira, nor the others present, had anything to tell Eda. Though, they did state that if they saw Rico, they would let her, and Yolanda, know. And Eda was satisfied with their comments. She then left Akira's home, in her car, as she headed over to check with Revy, at Lagoon's headquarters.

Though, from what Akira heard, Eda could not find Rico. And she called off her search at the end of the day she first went looking for him.

In the present, Akira was still deep in thought, about those events. He flushed the toilet, washed his hands, and left the bathroom.

If Akira did not have so many things on his mind, he would have remembered to do one important other thing, before leaving the bathroom. Which was to put the toilet seat down for Shenhua and Sawyer.

A few hours later, Akira casually dressed, while he was sitting on the couch, in the living room, while watching TV, with the volume low, to not disturb the others.

Just then, he noticed Shenhua walking toward him. She was only wearing her white night gown, and she had one of her kukri knives in her right hand.

As Shenhua reached Akira, from the front end of the couch, Akira realized in horror that the look on her face was of fury.

Just as Akira was about to react, Shenhua used her left hand to throw him off the couch and to the floor.

As he turned over to face her, with his back on the floor. When he looked up, he saw the blade of her knife less than an inch from his face.

Akira quickly asked, “Shenhua, what is going on?”

Shenhua was so upset, she fumbled her english, ““Because of you, I fall in toilet. Have dirty water on ass. Lotton know better. Now, how you want to bleed?”

By then, Lotton and Sawyer been awoken by the sounds in the living room, with them quickly getting up, and rushing into the living room, to see what had transpired.

Lotton was wearing only some black boxer shorts.

Sawyer on the other hand was wearing a simple purple long shirt that went down to her knees. She had her electrolarynx choker in her right hand.

It took Akira a few seconds to put together what Shenhua was saying.

Then the horrific realization dawned on him.

As Akira began to pale, Shenhua noticed this, and her lips curled into a feral grin.

Akira mentally screamed, 'Oh crap! I forget to left the toilet seat up... I am about to die a horrible death. For something so stupid. And after everything I have already been through. That is just my luck. Though, maybe I can still save myself.'

Akira quickly said, “Shenhua. It was a stupid mistake. I honestly forgot to leave the seat down. I am truly sorry.”

Shenhua replied, her english a little better, “Very soon, you will be very sorry.”

Lotton immediately spoke up, as he calmly requested, “Shenhua. As foolish as what Akira just did. Please don't kill him. Or, permanently cripple him. We have put a lot of hard work into him, and if you did so, all that effort would be a wasted.”

By now, Sawyer put on her electrolarynx choker. She said, with her monotone voice-box, “Lotton is right. And besides, there are other more intimate ways to get your revenge, that do not involve physical harm.”

Shenhua held up her knife from Akira, as Akira leaned up off the floor, and to a sitting position.

Shenhua cocked her head towards Sawyer and Lotton. She inquired, with interest in her tone of voice, “Sawyer, what do you have in mind?”

Sawyer answered, “I feel Akira has not spent enough time as a female to appreciate some of the problems women face in their lives. And after all we did for him last week.” She then turn to Akira, as she asked, “Akira, as woman, have you ever experienced your period?”

Akira eyes went widen, as he gulped. He thought, 'She is too skilled to lie to. Still, I need to remain calm.'

Akira focused himself to calm down, as he answered, “No. I have found that changing back and forth resets my cycle. I would have to spent weeks, if not a month, as a girl, for that to likely happen.”

Sawyer stated, “I thought as much. Here is the offer. You will stay a girl, until you experience your first period tp its full completion. If you sneeze and change back, you will just have to repeat this punishment until you completely finish your period. And we will be physically check you, to make sure you are finished, before you we allow you to turn back into a guy.”

Shenhua held up her knife, as she said “Or, we castrate you.”

Akira thought with worry, 'That threat was not a bluff. And talk about a literal rock and a hard place.'

Lotton had maintained a neutral expression, throughout the conversation. He calmly suggested, “Akira, I highly suggest you decide quickly. These women are not known for their patience.”

Ten seconds later, Akira sneezed and changed into a woman. She said, “Okay. Okay. I was bound to go through this, eventually. So, I might as well get it over with.”

Shenhua lower her long knife to her side. She turned to Sawyer, as she smiled at the shorter woman. She casually asked, “Sawyer, do you want to call Revy about this? Or, do you want me, too?”

Sawyer returned Shenhua's smile, as she responded, “Ah, Shenhua. You are such a dear. You make the call.”

Shenhua replied, “Thanks.” She walked around the couch, to a nearby cordless phone, which was mounted to the wall, behind the couch, to the left, when facing the front of the couch. She then took the phone off the base.

Akira noticed that Shenhua smile had turned into a wicked grin, as she dial the number to Revy's apartment.

Akira thought, 'This girls are slowly stripping me of both my manhood and sanity. And there is nothing I can do about it.'

When she finished dialing Revy's number, she held the phone to her right ear. A few seconds later, Shenhua said, “Hi Revy. Would you like a good laugh... Good. Because you are not going to believe what happened this morning. And what Akira's stupid mistake is going to cost her.”

Shenhua then recounted the mornings events to Revy. Along with what Akira's punishment was going to be.

Akira could only imagine the look a mirth that Revy had on her face, as she heard the news from Shenhua.

When Shenhua finished her call with Revy, she placed the phone back on the base, and she headed back to the main bathroom, to get cleaned up.

(_)

The next few weeks was slow torture for Akira, as she remained female all the time. And it was not being female all the time that was bothering Akira. She had long since becoming comfortable in both her gender forms. And she had not problems keeping herself from sneezing. The problem was the way those around her were acting towards her, that was the problem.

Along with Lotton had still not being able to lined up a job for them, Revy had came by a visit a number of times. First, she came by the morning that Akira was first punished. She did so to congratulate Sawyer on her deviousness, and to tease Akira. Then, Revy came by just to tease Akira.

This did not count the teasing that Shenhua and Sawyer were giving Akira.

Akira did not negatively respond to their teasing, because she did not want to make things worse for herself.

Meanwhile, Lotton tried his best to remain professional, polite, and neutral to the situation. Which Akira was grateful towards him, for doing so.

Though, they all did get out of the house. With Shenhua and Sawyer still having their other jobs to deal with. And on occasion, they all went drinking, and got meals out. But, this did little to ease the teasing that Shenhua, Sawyer, and Revy, were giving Akira.

(_)

Just over three weeks later, Akira was awoke by stomach cramps she was having.

She quietly said, “Ah hell.”

She got out of bed. She wore a t-shirt and panties to sleep in, instead of a pair of boxers and a t-shirt, as a guy.

When she was standing, she rubbed her lower stomach, while doing a mental check of her emotional state. She thought, 'Well, along with the cramps, I feel slightly annoyed right now. I guess this is what pms is. Somehow, I thought it would be worse. Still, this is no excuse to be mean. I will just be a little more attentive, so I'm not rude to people.”

“I loathed it when women used their periods as an excuse to be mean to me. So, I decided, a long time ago, after I first changed, that if this ever happened to me, I wouldn't do that.'

'Anyway, I remember seeing some medication for this, in the medicine cabinet in the bathroom. And it would best not mention this to Shenhua, Sawyer, nor Revy. I am already catching enough hell from them. And it will only get worse when I actually do have my period. With Revy likely being the worse of them.'

'Though, I might talk to Lotton. To give him warning to get out of harms way.'

Akira then headed to the main bathroom for the medication she was looking for. She found the pills, and used some water, from a bottle, to take them. A little while later, she found that the medication had helped some. But, it did not relieve all her symptoms. It just took the edge off of her problems.

(_)

Later that morning, after everyone in the home had gotten up, Akira was feeling better after the medication took effect. In the kitchen, while the girls were out of earshot, in another part of the home. Akira was alone with Lotton.

Akira was standing up, while Lotton was in a chair. She leaned over towards Lotton, and she whispered into Lotton right ear, “As a guy. I know how awkward it is to a hear a woman talk about this, but you need to know that I already started having cramps this morning. And my period is likely going to happen sometime this week. Given I am sure the girls are planning to make my life very unpleasant during that time. Including inviting Revy over. I think it might be wise if you leave the house for a week, or so. Until this is over. To avoid being caught in the crossfire.”

Akira leaned back up.

Lotton looked over at Akira, as he nodded once in her direction. He replied, “Good idea. Thank you for informing me of the situation.”

(_)

Later that day, Lotton temporally moved out of the house, and into a nice hotel for at least a week. He told Shenhua and Sawyer that given they, and likely Revy, three trained killers, were about to make their killer in training's life miserable, during a very personal time for their student individual, the situation would be too volatile for his tastes, and he was getting away for ground zero, for the time being.

Neither Shenhua, nor Sawyer complained about him leaving, and both understood why he did so.

Lotton left the girls the keys to the car they shared. With him taking a taxi to the hotel he had booked.

After Lotton got to his hotel of choice, and he had checked, he called back to give them his contact information, and room number. So, they could call him to come back, when things had settled down.

(_)

A few of days after Lotton left, around sunrise, Akira was still having stomach cramps, that make sleeping a bit difficult. But, the medication she was taking was helping. When Akira went to relieve herself, she first noticed a few drops of blood on the inside of her panties.

Akira remained calm, as she thought, “No need to freakout. I knew this was going to happen. And I know what to do.”

After wiping up, she returned to her bedroom, to retrieve a fresh set of clothes to wear after she took as shower.

When she finished cleaning herself in the shower, and after drying off, she pulled out a sanitary pad to use with her panties. She then dressed herself, and went about her morning, by going to the living room, watching some TV. As she waited for the Shenhua and Sawyer wake up, to make her life hell.

Later that morning, at breakfast, Akira was sitting in a chair, at the kitchen table. She was just finishing her meal, and glass of orange juice.

Sawyer sat in front of Akira as they ate. Even though Sawyer had her electrolarynx choker on, neither one had said a word to the other.

Shenhua then walked up behind her. She put her hands gently on Akira's shoulders, as she leaned over, to Akira's right side, so Akira could turn her head, to see Shenhua's face.

Akira saw that Shenhua was smiling at her.

Shenhua voice being sickeningly sweet, as she said, “Looks like our little girl has finally grown up.”

Akira turned her head back to her meal. She blinked, as she let out a breath. She then commented, “You must have kept track on the number of the pads in the bathroom? Didn't you?”

Shenhua leaned up, and let go of Akira. She walked around stand beside Sawyer, as both women faced Akira.

Akira saw that Shenhua's smile become wider, as Shenhua answered, “Yes. Oh, the fun we are going to have for the next number of days.”

Shenhua's tone on the last part of her statement worried Akira.

Shenhua turned to Sawyer, as she said, “Sawyer, you lost the bet. Now pay up.”

Sawyer pulled out a five dollar bill and handed it to Shenhua.

Akira asked, “What was the bet?” She thought, 'There is no harm in asking.'

As Shenhua pocketed the cash, she stated, “Sawyer and I had a bet. She thought when you started bleeding, that you would first use a tampon. But, I know you are still very sensitive about your female form, and you would only use a pad.”

Akira thought, 'Of course, they would make such a bet.' She put her right hand on her face, as she shook her head. She whined, “I'm in hell.”

Both Sawyer and Shenhua laughed at Akira's reaction.

As they calmed down, Sawyer said, through her monotone electrolarynx, “Not yet. But, you are getting there.” Sawyer stood up from her chair, as she stated, “I'll go call Revy with the good news.”

Akira just groaned at Sawyer's comment, which made Sawyer and Shenhua giggle some more.

(_)

By the time Revy got drove the Lagoon car to their home, the other three women were sitting around the living room, watching TV. Shenhua and Sawyer were sitting in the couch, while Akira was sitting in one of the nearby chairs. Shenhua was dressed in her white robes. Sawyer had on a shirt and pants. And Akira was in her cowgirl dress.

After Revy knocked on the door, the door was unlocked and opened for her by Sawyer.

Revy walked inside the home, with Sawyer, closing the door behind her.

Revy and Sawyer came into the living room, Akira looked up to see that Revy had her pistols in her shoulder holsters. Also, Akira noticed that Revy looking at her, as the redhead was also snickering at her.

Akira stated, “Laugh it up. Get out of your system. And move on.”

Revy just smiled. She reached into one of her shorts pocket, and pulled out something. She threw it to Akira, while saying, “Here. You are going to need this.”

Akira caught it, and saw that it was a wrapped up, unused tampon, with applicator.

Revy explained, “Sawyer told me you are wearing a pad. In our line of work we do a lot of moving around. At any given moment, a pad can slip, creating a distraction that could get us killed. Pads should only be used when you are asleep. Now, go get changed.”

Akira thought, 'I loath to admit it. But, she is right. And arguing with her will gain me nothing but grief. I might as well just get this over with.'

Akira then got up and went the bathroom to swap out the items.

A minute later, Akira came back to the living room.

Akira saw that Revy and Sawyer was still standing, while Shenhua was still sitting on the couch.

The three other women in the room turned to looked at Akira.

Revy said, “Now, that you are ready. We are going out on the town, so you can be a bitch to everyone out there. I find that being a bitch to other people during my period makes me feel better. Especially, when I am a bitch towards. men.”

Akira noticed that Shenhua simply nodding a twice, in agreement.

Akira could not help, but react to Revy's comment, by blurting out, “Oh lord! It is true!”

Sawyer said, “Not for all of us women.”

Akira stated, “Well, I am not going to be a bitch. The answer is, no. I loathed it when women were a bitch to me over their periods. And I am not going to do the same to others.”

The other girls shrugged, as Revy stated, “Okay. Have it your way. You may change mind later, as the flow increases, along with the intensity of the cramps. Either way, we are getting you out of this house, and having some fun.”

Shenhua got up, and three women of the home went collect there weapons.

As they were about to leave through the front door, Sawyer said, “Akira. Don't forget to bring a few extra tampons with you. for when you need them.”

Akira just nodded once. She then did as Sawyer suggested.

A few minutes later, they were on the road, in the red Lagoon car, with Revy driving them to their first destination, on the girls day out.

(_)

Over the course of the next several days, Revy, Sawyer, and Shenhua constantly teased Akira over having her period. They even played a few harmless, practical jokes on her, over the matter.

And Revy was right about things getting worse, as her period dragged on. But, Akira made it through to the end of her period without becoming a bitch, nor being cruel to those around her.

The only bright side from the experience was that Akira found out that she did not have the pheromone problems that the Shimeru clan had during their periods.

A day after her period ended, with Shenhua and Sawyer confirming that it had ending. Shenhua and Sawyer finally gave Akira permission to change back into a guy.

The moment Akira received their permission, she immediately changed into some of her male clothing, changed into a guy, called Lotton to come back home, to act as a designated driver, so he could go out on the town, and get drunk to celebrate being a guy again.

Which is exactly what Akira did during that day.

To be continued.

(_)

Author's Notes:

I freely admit I got the idea of the toilet seat being left up, for Shenhua, from the folks from Tvtropes. With them talking about what would happen, if Lotton forgot to put the toilet seat lid down for Shenhua and Sawyer. And that comment made me wonder, what would happen if Akira did it instead. What would take his mind off of not putting the seat down. Like what happened to him/her, a week before. And what would be the repercussions of not doing so.

About the period scenes. I have never read of a scene where woman having her first period with her being the straight woman of the scene, while being surrounded by crazy women. And the woman having the period was originally a guy that was gender bent to turn into a woman.

The surrealism of the situation really plays well in those scenes.

And I think most of us can agree that Sawyer is twisted enough to come up with such a devious punishment.

(_)

On the matter of the AD Police manga. There is a AD Police manga, titled 25:00, that was never released in the United States. But, do not worry about this. The manga was originally released with most of the dialogue in both japanese, with english below it, in the same dialogue, and thought, bubbles, of the manga pages. Also, the manga read left to right, like an english book. So, even if you do not know japanese, you can still track it down, and read it.

AD Police 25:00 is a very good, and unique manga. And it is must have for any Bubblegum Crisis fan. The manga adds great storyline depth to the BGC OVA series as a whole. Also, the stories in it don't really focus on the Knight Sabers much. With the manga more focusing on Leon, Daley, and AD Police. But, there is one chapter that talks about the dark underside MegaTokyo. District twenty-four, and boomers that life in hiding, among humanity, there.

And yes. That dumb boomer adventure that Leon had in Osaka, in the AD Police 25:00 manga, was very funny.

up
44 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos