Badasses Of the Multiverse: Book 1: Chapter 10

Printer-friendly version

Badasses Of the Multiverse: Book 1: The Martial Artist, The Space Cop, The Superhero, The Magical Girl, The Wrestler, And The Fool for Love.

Chapter Ten: “Graduation, And Beyond.”

By Paul Cousins.

Copyright Disclaimer: All copyrighted places, characters, items, and events, within the story, are held by their current owners. No profit is being made on this work of fiction.

(_)

The Megas XLR reality.

Jersey City, New Jersey.

It has been two months since Ranma has first arrived in New Jersey, and met Coop, Kiva, and Jamie.

Fortunately, after Ranma got over the shock of watching his own anime series, and reading his own manga series, he found that Coop, Kiva, and Jamie were very welcoming people, and Ranma became fast friends with them. While he settled into his new life in the reality he had found himself stranded in.

Ranma even joined Coop, Kiva, and Jammie, in their day to day lives. Including, their adventures in their giant robot, Megas.

Though, during Ranma's stay, he had decided to make some changesin his personal life.

Currently, Megas was fighting a giant robot, about the size of Megas itself, whose exterior looked like it wore a black tuxedo.

Inside the cockpit of the Megas, Jamie, who was sitting on the passenger front side, asked, “Coop, why is their robot after us again?”

Coop steered Megas with his car wheel, while he use a fought the robot, with a game controller. He answered, “If we heard him correctly, this robot thinks Megas is a living being, and he wants to marry Megas. And he won't take, no, for an answer.”

Jamie commented, “Bad move on the robot's part.”

From the behind Coop, Ranma sat in the backseat. Ranma was currently in her female from. She wore, black pants and shoes. Along, with a button up red shirt. All the clothing was fitted to her small physical frame.

Ranma also wore her golden bracers as well, so she could willfully lock herself as a girl, if she so desired. And the last month of enjoyment, had given her that desire. With the positive change of pace in her life, she had become very a relaxed, outgoing woman.

Ranma stated, “Guys. I would like to apologize for this. Clearly my luck with relationships rubbing off of you guys.”

To Ranma right side, in the backseat, behind Jamie, Kiva responded, “This is not your fault, Ranma. Before you got here, we have faced far stranger things than this.”

Ranma just looked over at her.

Kiva noticed Ranma's reaction, as she cracked a grin. She kept looking forwards, as she continued, “Truly, Ranma. We'll tell you later about some giant worm monsters we fought on a ring world.”

Jamie kept looking forward, as he said, “Yea. Don't worry about it. You just make things more interesting. And we all like interesting.”

The Coop, Kiva, and Jamie then laughed a little at Jamie's comment.

Coop stated, “Now, let's finish this. I am getting hungry.”

Coop the looked at the button selection on his dashboard.

The selections were. “No.” “No, thank you.” “I mean, NO!”

Coop used his right hand to slammed down the “I mean NO!” button.

Suddenly a large cannon popped out of Megas' chest. The cannon fired an energy beam at the tuxedo robot, causing it to explode.

All the remains of the robot fell onto the street.

With the robot destroyed, Coop turned to his friends, as he smiled. He said, “Now. Let's go get something to eat. He then turned back in front of him, as he drove Megas to get something to eat.”

(_)

Ten minutes later, Coop parked Megas outside of a pizza restaurant, that had a pizza buffet inside.

After all four of the adults made it to the ground, Ranma turned to Coop, as she said, “That was fun.” She then kiss Coop on his right cheek, causing Coop to blush. She then stated, “See you inside.”

Ranma then turned to Kiva, as the two girls started walking ahead of the boys.

Kiva requested, “Would you like to spar a little after lunch?”

Ranma answered, “Sure. Kiva, you are the only one here that get me to work up a sweat, outside the bedroom.”

Both girls giggled. Kiva then replied, “Thanks.”

Ranma suggested, “Anyway, we should mix it up some. Maybe spar on uneven terrain. Do you think Goat will mind if we spar in his junkyard?”

Kiva comment, “I doubt it. He might even film it.”

Both girls then laughed, as they entered the pizza restaurant.

Behind the two women, Coop and Jamie just stood next to each other, as they had watched Ranma and Kiva walk inside the restaurant..

Jamie said, “Those two have become good friends. Hard to believe that Ranma was originally a guy.”

Coop commented, “Who cares? At least I got a girlfriend now. And we can double date with you and Kiva.”

Jamie smiled, as he stated, “Fast cars, giant robots, and two hot, redheaded, asian babes. We are living the dream, my friend. We are living the dream.”

Coop returned Jamie's smile, as he agreed, “I know. And let's join the girls before they get impatient.”

The two men then walked inside the pizza restaurant, as well.

(_)

Bubblegum Crisis OVA reality.

It was time for graduation, for Natsusu, at the AD Police Academy.

It was a slightly cool, sunny day outside, as the graduates, including Natsusu, sat in rows of chairs, in front of a podium, which had all be set up in middle of the AD Police Academy track and field.

Those that were graduating were the men and women whom had proved themselves for the job. All of whom were clothed in their AD Police officers uniforms, including their hats.

There were some bleachers to the right side of the chairs and podium. In the bleachers were an assortment of family and friends of the graduates and instructors. Whom had come to watch, and celebrate, as new AD Police officers were graduating.

From the podium, using a microphone, one of the senior academy instructors has been giving a very well spoke speech for the last fifteen minutes. The older man was speaking a microphone, which was tied to speakers on the sides of the podium, which faced the graduates.

Everyone could tell that the older man was finally wrapping up his statements, as he said, in japanese, “Ladies and gentlemen, We are honored to declare these fine people have earn the right to join the ranks of the AD Police Megatokyo Police Department. The first class of two thousand thirty-four, do us proud. You are dismissed.”

All the graduates stood up, and threw their hats into the air, as they cheered their accomplishments.

Natsuru smiled with the others, as they enjoyed what they all had accomplished in such a short time.

Natsuru happily thought, 'Now, that was a good speech. And I didn't realize until earlier today that I made top of my class. But, I did. It was difficult at first, but I got the hang of it. My only regret is that this reality does not have pocket cellphones. So, I capture this event for future viewing. Now, to celebrate with the friends I made at the academy.'

(_)

Black Lagoon reality.

It was early evening, a few hours before sunset, in Roanapur, Thailand.

Inside the Yellowflag, and Akira was enjoying the fact that he was currently a guy, and that the girls had finally let him have a day off.

Akira thought, 'They said that I needed to rest today, so I would be ready for tomorrow night. Whatever that means. At least I am free and a guy tonight.'

Currently, Akira was sitting in a stool, at the bar counter of the Yellowflag, with the one guy he knew, beside the bartender Bao, whom wouldn't shoot, nor take advantage of him at a moment's notice.

That man was Lotton, whom a stool, to Akira's right side.

Akira was wearing masculine style t-shirt, pants, and tennis shoes.

Lotton was wearing his usual clothing and black long coat. Though, Lotton was not wearing his sunglasses.

Akira was currently having a bottle of beer, while Lotton was having some milk. As Lotton was the designated driver for the two of them.

Their time in the Yellowflag has been mostly quite. With both men just silently reflecting on their lives. And enjoy the peace they had at the moment.

Akira looked over at the Lotton, as he mentally reflected, 'Like most things, until our first job, Lotton is paying for my food and drink. Fortunately, he was also willing to pay for some men's clothing for me. Not that he seems to mind, considering he had been out a few times, to see me train. And he sees that the girls are making results in my training.'

'Though, considering how I look as a woman in that cowgirl outfit, he is probably enjoying every minute of show I was giving him. But, I have done worse. So, I am not going to fault him for that. And in this town, one might as well enjoy what one can get.'

'Also, because everyone knows that Lotton is friends with Shenhua and Sawyers, they know to leave us alone.

Akira noticed neither, Shenhua and Sawyer were there, nor were any of the Lagoon members present.

As Akira looked around, he mentally wondered, 'Where is everyone? Maybe Lottong knows.'

Akira turned to Lotton, as he asked, “Where is everyone tonight? I thought we were meeting the girls, tonight?”

Lotton looked over at Akira, as he answered, “Shenhua had a job tonight for, Chang. Sawyer's... Cleaning services needed elsewhere, this evening. And Lagoon company are raiding a boat today, and they won't be back until later tonight. I think it is safe to say we are going to have a pleasant night.”

Akira inquired, “Speaking of which. I know all three of you have your own bedrooms, but what is the group dynamic between you three? Are you a threesome?”

Lotton looked around. He noticed no one was paying attention to him. He turned back to Akira, as he coyly answered, “That depends on the other two. And that changes from day to day.”

Akira responded, “I completely understand. Though, I won't fault you for being with couple of crazy chicks. They are very pretty.”

Lotton challenged, “Name one hot woman here, in this city, that is worth a damn, that is not crazy?”

Given they were in public, Akira could not tell Lotton that it was his own female form. So, instead, he cryptically said, “Well, there is this blond babe we both know that isn't crazy.”

Lotton pointed out, “Not, yet. Not crazy, yet.”

Akira felt unease about Lotton's comment. Though, he decided to enjoy the few hours of peace that the present situation had given him.

(_)

G Gundam reality, Neo Norway.

It was daytime for those on the space colony of Neo-Norway.

It has been a month after Birdy and Tsutomu completely their training. And around a month before the start of the fourteenth gundam tournament.

During this time, when they were not at work, Birdy and Tsutomu spent time with their baby daughter, Violin, in their large apartment, which Neo-Norway had allowed them to use.

After Birdy and Tsutomu made sure their the babysitter for Violin was alright. With everything checking out with the babysitter. They headed out of their home, to run an errand.

They then drove the car, that was assigned to them, to the warehouse that their gundam was being constructed in.

The reason they had come to the warehouse was that it was their regular scheduled appointment with those researchers and scientists whom were building their gundam.

As part of their agreement with the government of Neo-Norway, throughout their stay in Neo-Norway, Birdy and Tsutomu allowed the mobile fighter researchers and scientists to study their physical abilities, and the technology in their federation uniform.

This gave the mobile fighter researchers and scientists opportunities to figure out ways to incorporate such Birdy and Tsutomu's abilities and technology into the gundam that was building designed and built for them.

Since, they had already given birth to Violin, there was not risk of harming their daughter, when they did some of their more esoteric physical abilities.

Ten minutes later, they reached the guard post, that lead to the warehouse facility.

After being cleared by the guard to continue forward, they soon found a parking place by the warehouse. They parked their vehicle, got out of their car, and head into the warehouse, using a side entrance door.

As they entered the warehouse, the Birdy and Tsutomu looked up at their new gundam, that was covered in metal scaffolding. They also saw people on the scaffolding, work on their nearly complete gundam.

While they continued to look at their nearly complete gundam, they were amused by the fact that their gundam even looked like Birdy, in her federation uniform, only with short hair, that was the same two tone, orange and white colors, as Birdy's own hair.

The reason their gundam looked like this was due to a request by Birdy and Tsutomu, during the planning stages of designing the gundam.

Birdy and Tsutomu did not want anyone mistake their gundam for someone elses gundam. And the scientists and researchers designing their gundam, gladly complied with such a minor request. Given that having the gundam look and be shaped like Birdy's female body, would help them sync with the gundam's mobile trace system. And thus pilot the gundam most fluidly.

Though, those that designed the gundam designed the gundam with short hair, because it was more practical design. And Birdy and Tsutomu were said they were okay with it, as long as the hair style looked nice on their gundam.

Tsutomu mentally thought, 'Birdy. I think you would look cute with a short hair cut.'

Birdy mentally admitted, 'I might look cute with that shorted style of hair. But, I am not cutting my hair.'

Tsutomu mentally stated, 'Just a thought. Anyway, let's get this done, so we can go back and being with Violin.'

Birdy mentally responded, 'I agree. I want to spent as much time as possible with Violin.'

Tsutomu replied, 'So, do I, love. So, do I.'

Among the scientists, researchers, engineers, and builders working on the Gundam, one of the lead scientists, on the ground floor noticed them.

The scientist turned, and walked up towards them.

As the man approached them, they saw the man was wearing an open white lab coat, with shirt, pants, and shoes underneath the coat.

As the scientist came within ten feet of Birdy and Tsutomu, he greeted them, in japanese “Ah, you here. I think we are ready to go over some of the additions we have added to your gundam since last time you were here.

Birdy mentally asked, 'Love, you want to deal with this conversation? Or, should I?'

Tsutomu mentally suggest, 'Let's take turns.'

Birdy mentally complimented, 'Nice idea.'

Birdy said, in japanese, “Yes. I look forward to seeing what you have done so far.”

The scientist responded, “Good. Then, let us review. First, we have been able to mimic your raw physical abilities, and skills to where you gundam will be able to take the same actions. Only at its size, in scale, when compared to your size. This puts you on par, or even slightly better than the members of the Shuffle Alliance. Whom, I am sure you have read several reports about.”

Tsutomu stated, in japanese, “Yes. I have. If I am correct. I may only have to worry about four of the five. No one is even sure if the pirate, Argo Gulskii will even enter the tournament.”

The scientist replied, “That is correct.”

Birdy asked, “What about the shielding system?”

The scientist answered, “We have had a number of breakthroughs on that. We were able to scale up and replicate your shielding abilities for your gundam. Your shielding technology should be able to counter Burning Gundam's burning finger attack for a number of times. Though, it is not known which system would give out first. Burning Gundam never used that attack more than a handful of times during a single fight. But, with your gundam having shields, this gives you a fighting chance.”

Tsutomu asked, “How has work on the hyper-resolve system coming along.”

The scientist stated, “Very well. We will be able to have the gundam cause you to safely enter you hyper-resolve state though electricity, without risk of serious harm to you. Unlike, our last test. Which worked, but with some side-effects.”

Birdy commented, “Be happy that all that happened was the extra electricity caused my hair to fizz.”

The scientist said, “Oh. We are. And I see that your hair is find now. Anyway, we slightly down stepped the amount of electricity going into your body. So, that will not happen again. But, your gundam will be able to mimic your hyper-resolve, and become much stronger, and tougher, for the short time you can use it. Honestly. I found the bright blue glow that surrounds in you that state to be beautiful. Though, I can understand why you refused to go into this state while you were pregnant.”

Birdy and Tsutomu replied, in unison, “Thank you.”

The scientist went on to say, “We also think you can release the energy in an attack. But, this has not been tested. We would prefer you not to. With the tournament date so close, we do not have the time to risk damaging them systems, or you. So, instead, we recommend you allow the energy to slowly bleed out, allowing for a longer hyper-resolve state in the fight. The only down side is putting you and the gundam, in this state drains the power reserves. So, only use it once a fight. Or, not at all.”

Birdy pointed out, “The hyper-resolve is a special ability that should only be used for emergencies.”

The scientist stated, “I am glad you agree with us. And I wish we had more time to test it. We were only able to get you to go into you hyper-resolve twice in person, and once in the cockpit. Still, if our math is correct, your hyper-resolve should be able to counter the Shuffle Alliance’s hyper mode, and Neo-Sweden's beserker system.”

“Though, I hear that Neo-Sweden scrapped that technology because it was found to be to dangerous to the pilot's psyche. An out of control mobile fighter is not something anyone wants.”

The scientist noticed Birdy's facial expression slightly wince, for a second, when he said the word, beserker.

Tsutomu mentally said, 'He didn't mean anything by the, beserker, comment.'

Birdy mentally replied, 'I know.'

Birdy requested, in a polite tone of voice, “Please, do not use that word, beserker, in front of me, ever again.”

The scientist responded, “No problem. Now, for you, all comes down to how good your combat skills are. And with the high marks you showed in your training, we all believe that you will at least make it to the semi-finales.”

Tsutomu inquired, “I hope so. Now, will the gundam be completed on time?”

The scientist admitted, “Yes. But, it will be close.”

Birdy asked, “So, what is the name of this gundam?”

The scientist answered, “Some of those working on it are jokingly calling the gundam, The Cephon Special.”

Birdy and Tsutomu smiled, as they said, together, “I like it.”

Birdy and Tsutomu soon wrapped up their business at the warehouse, and they returned to their apartment, to spend some more time with Violin.

(_)

Black Lagoon reality.

A few hours after Lotton and Akira were having drinks at the Yellowflag, the Lagoon PT boat finally came back into port, in Lagoon's company's personal dock.

It was already dark, and an hour later, Revy had entered the Church of Violence, main hall, to have her regular visit with Eda. With Rock dropping Revy off. And with him coming back to pick her up, when she called him.

Revy was in armed, and in her usual skimpy clothing, while Eda was in her black and white nun's habit, with her shades covering her eyes.

Both of them sat in chairs, across from each other, as a small square table, that Eda had set up, on the back podium of the room. During this time, they drank alcohol, swapped stories, and played poker for money.

Another hour passed by, and Revy finally mentioned, in english, “Eda. You are not going to believe whom I am training with, as a side project.”

Behind her shades, Eda raised an eyebrow, as she inquired, in english, “Really? Big badass Two-hands is training someone?”

Revy stated, with slight excitement in her tone of voice, “Yea. This man is a real impossibility. This black haired japanese guy, and yes he told me he was born a guy. And I kid you not. When he sneezes. He instantly turns into a blond caucasian bombshell of a woman.”

Revy's comment gained Eda's full attention, as Eda slightly leaned up in her chair, while listened more closely to Revy.

Revy continued, “And I am not talking half way. I mean total change of gender. During training, I have made him change back and forth for me, while nude. And I admit she is hot. Not as hot as me. Or you. But close. And some of the stuff is strange. Even beyond changing gender. Besides the radical size difference and looks. As as man, he has short, black hair. As a woman, he has long blond hair, running going down to her shoulder blades. It is just so wild to see first hand.'

Eda thought, 'I have got to see this for myself. Though, it if is true. I could never report this person to my superiors. They would have me committed. Or, worse. Cut me loose.'

Eda commented, “You sound like a kid with a new toy.”

Revy cracked a wicked grin, as she responded, “A very rare toy. And the guy has talent with using two guns at once. Even now, he can come close to matching my skills. Also, Chinglish and the Cleaner are teaching him how to fight with long knives.”

“While all three of us teaching him how to fight hand to hand. Physically, he is in okay shape. But, we have been working on his physical stamina, strength, and abilities, with intense exercise regiments. And most important of all, we are teaching him, as a woman, how to dress and act like the a bad girl should, in this town. I even got to pick out her costume. Her outfit had yellow and brown colors, and it make her look like skimpy cowgirl.”

The last part of Revy's comment, made Eda let out a laugh.

Revy went onto say, “The only reason I am training him is that every time I see him change back and forth, it makes me wonder what other things in the world may actually exist, that I previously thought were impossible. And that thought blows my mind. Over and over again. ”

Eda requested, “I think I may want to meet this person.”

Revy stated, “Maybe later. Right now he real skittish about even traveling around town as a guy. Let alone as a girl. I never got the full details of his arrival. But, I am starting to suspect that whomever dropped him here, warned him about how dangerous everything in this city is. Because, he doesn't act like your typical naive newcomer to this city. He treats this city, and its people, for the dangers that we are. I have seen him treat all of us, that he has met, with the same respect and fear one would give live grenades that have had their pins pulled.”

“Though, with our training, he is starting to relax, and be less fearful. And when he gets relaxed enough, I am going to teach him some things about the bedroom. Because doing it with someone that can enjoy it both ways it too good and opportunity to pass up. And here is the kicker. He is a virgin, as both a man and a woman.”

Eda doubled over laughter, as she barely got out, “In this city!”

Revy joined in on the laughter, as she stated, “That is exactly what I said!”

They occasionally laughed, as they continued talking, for the next few hours. Eventually, Revy felt it was time to go, and she used the church's phone to call Rock to come pick her up.

Fortunately, Revy was still not completely drunk by then, and when Rock arrived, he had little trouble take her back to her home.

(_)

The following day, at sunset, Revy, Shenhua, and Sawyer felt their student, Akira, was ready for her debut in Roanapur.

Revy, Shenhua, and Sawyer walked into the Yellowflag bar, followed soon behind, Akira, as a woman, in her sexy cowgirl outfit, complete with her cowgirl boots, gloves, cowgirl hat, shades. Along with her loaded, holstered revolvers, at her waists, and her two sheathed long knives, in their scabbards, strapped, crisscross, to her back.

The other three women were armed. Revy with her loaded pistols, Sawyer with her chainsaw, Shenhua with her sheathed long knives and throwing knives.

Virtually everyone in the bar looked at the four women. It was very rare to see Revy, Shenhua, and Sawyer together, and there were whispers through the room about who the new blond, fair skinned woman with them was.

As the four women made their way through the bar, to a table in the right front corner of the room, Akira noticed that none of the other Lagoon members, nor Lotton were there.

Akira thought, 'The guys were probably warned not to come tonight.'

The soon sat down in the chairs around right, front corner table, with Akira being seated with her back turned to the rest of the bar.

Akira turned to Revy, Shenhua, and Sawyer, as she asked, “So, why did you bring me here, in this outfit?”

The other three women looked at each other and smiled.

Revy then turned to Akira, as she stated, “You could say this is a girls night out for us. You had the boys night out, last night. Now, it's our turn. We three have already planned out this night for you. And we do like to start a party with a bang. So, you will start a bar fight, and beat everyone you that fights you.”

Akira looked over her shoulder at the rest of the occupants of the bar. She then turned back to face her teachers, as she commented, with worry in her tone of voice, “I knew you three were crazy. But, I didn't know you were that crazy. Look at them. They'll kill me. If I am lucky.”

Revy responded, “Not if we did our job right. This is prison rules. They got to know you are tough enough to handle yourself. Or, they are going to walk all over you. Now, go up to the counter, and start a fight. The folks in this city got to know that you mean business. Those that you beat tonight will tell others, and by this time tomorrow, everyone will know not to mess with you.”

Akira begrudgingly thought, 'I loath to admit it. But, she has a point.'

Akira quietly got up from her chair, and walked over to the bar count.

When Akira came to a stop by the right end of the bar counter, she said, that besides a few people on her side of the counter, Bao was looking at her, from the other side of the counter.

Akira looked over at Bao, as she stated, “Please listen, Bao. I respect you. You run a fine establishment here. And I sincerely apologize in advance of what I am about to do.” Akira used her right thumb to point behind her, at Revy, Shenhua, and Sawyer, as she continued, “You should know that it is those three that are putting me up to this. You know them as well I do. These are not the types of women you say, no, too.” She dropped her right hand back to her side.

Bao looked over at Revy, Shenhua, and Sawyer, then he turned back to look at Akira. He asked, “While, I certainly know those three women. Do I know you? Because, I don't recall ever seeing you come in here before.”

Akira fumbled her words, “Yes, and no. It is complicated. But, I will explain it to you, later. I just hope what is about to happen does not get me banned from the bar.”

Akira then turned to a man, to her right, whom was quietly drinking a bottle of beer at the bar.

Akira waiting for the man to set his bottle down. Then, without warning, Akira used her right fist to hit man in the right side of jaw.

The man leaned back up from the blow. He then rubbed his jaw for a few seconds. Next, he looked over at the crazy cowgirl whom hit him, as he honestly asked, “Hey! What was that for?”

Just then Revy stood up from her seat, as she used her two hands to lean on the table. She smiled wickedly, as she yelled, to everyone in the room, “Listen up everyone! That woman is our student. And we say if you can beat her right here, and now, you can sleep with her tonight. Our treat. We just want to watch. Oh, and she is a virgin.”

Revy then sat back down, as her statement said got everyone's attention.

Akira looked over at Revy, as her jaw dropped in surprised. She thought, with anger, 'That bitch!' She then turned back to face the man she had hit, as she continued her thoughts, 'But, I need to deal with this guy, first. Though, since I started it, I will let him make the next move.'

The guy that Akira had punched, looked at her, then at Revy, Shenhua, and Sawyer. He wisely realized what was going on. He pulled out a couple of dollars, from one his pockets. He set the money onto the bar counter, for his drink. He then quickly turned around, and walked out of the bar.

Akira thought, 'Well, that is surprising. So, what about the others?' She turned to look out at the room, as she thought, with concern, 'Ah oh.'

Meanwhile, Bao ducked had down under his steel armor plated bar counter, which had a brown wooden veneer on covering the top and sides of it.

As Bao sat on the tiled floor, he thought, 'I don't know why Revy is doing this. But, I have feeling that it might be a good idea just to stay down, and let this play out. Then, handle the clean up.' He then pulled out his shotgun, from under his counter, and cocked it. Thus loading a slug into the chamber of the weapon.

On the other side of the bar counter, Akira turned and saw that several men, and more than few women, suddenly got up from their seats, and approached her. Though, none of them had pulled out their weapons.

Under her shades, Akira's eyes went wide at the seriousness of the situation. She was partly scared, but mostly pissed at her teachers, and those that thought they could have their way with her.

As such, Akira was still very angry with Revy, Shenhua, and Sawyer, as she thought, 'If though that guy left. There are still people that once a piece of me. And how dare the girls do this to me! I don't want to kill these people, but I might not have a choice tonight. They probably are not pulling out their weapons because they don't want to spoil the goods. Meaning, me!”

Akira punched the first person that attacked her, with a kidney shot that brought the person to their knees.

The next one got a kick in the groin that produced the same end results as the first attacker.

She grabbed the third attacker's head, and slammed it against the bar itself, knocking that person out.

As they started ganging up on her, Akira go visibly angry. She barked, “I was going to go easy on you guys. But, you can forget that!”

Akira then pulled out her long knives, from the scabbards on her back.

Akira began skillfully swings her blades at them. Meanwhile, she punched a few of them with her gripped fists. Along, with a number of elbow hits. And also, more than a few kicks and punches to the more sensitive bodily parts of the human anatomy, of both genders.

Through all this, none of Akira's attacker were able to lay a solid hand on her. Due to her training, she was just to agile for them.

Akira silently reflected, 'I guess all that training has paid off.'

Akira soon made it through the mob of around twenty people, and she reached the left end of the bar counter. She turned around, and looked at her handy work.

Suddenly, the clothes on the chests of the attackers still standing, all fell to the floor. This included the women attackers' bras, leaving them topless, with their breasts exposed for all to see.

Except for superficial cuts, and bruises, none of them were seriously wounded.

Akira ordered, with rage lacing her tone of voice, “Get out of here before I really get angry!”

All the attackers heard her. Those on the floor quickly got up, as all of her attackers ran out of the front double-doors of the bar.

Meanwhile, Bao thought, 'Now, to deal with the blond at the center of this mess.' He got up, walked to where he wanted to be, and pointed his shotgun.

A split second later, without looking, Akira immediately swung the blade of the long knife in her left hand over the bar counter.

The blade stopped less than an inch from the side of Bao's throat.

She turned her head towards the bar counter, as she saw Bao pointing his shotgun at her head.

Akira flatly stated, “As I said before. I respect you, Bao. Let's not do something we will both later regret.”

A few seconds later, Bao lowed his weapons. Akira then removed her weapon from Bao's throat.

Bao said, “Well, at least the bar is intact. That is more than Revy has done for me. Just, get out of here, for tonight. Before you cause any more trouble. Still, I do want that explanation from you, later.”

Akira wiped the blades of her long knives and sheathed them. She turned to Bao, as she replied, “You will have it.”

Akira then turned and walked over to where Revy, Shenhua, and Sawyer were.

Revy got up from her seat. She then walked around the table to greet Akira.

But, before Revy could say a word, Akira quickly punched Revy the stomach, with her right fist, so hard that it knocked the wind out of her, while forcing her to bend over in pain.

Akira then quickly followed up her punch with kick to the bottom of Revy's jaw, with her left foot, which forced Revy's body back up with such force that it knocked her off her feet and on her back.

Akira swiftly pulled out both her revolvers. She pointed one of her left revolver at the Shenhua and Sawyer, while pointed her right revolver at Revy's face. Without looking at Shenhua and Sawyer, she warned, “Stay out of this, girls.”

As Revy looked up from the floor, she saw Akira had pointed one of her pistols right between her eyes.

Revy saw fury in Akira's eyes, as her lips formed a slasher smile. Akira barked, “If any of you ever wave my ass around like piece of meat, again! Consequences be damned! I will kill you!”

Revy just laughed at her. Tears of joy flowed from her eyes, as she happily said, “You are ready. You have finally gotten in touch with your inner bitch. And I am so proud of you.”

Akira continued to hold draw her weapons on her teachers, as she turned to look at Shenhua and Sawyer. She saw that both Shenhua and Sawyer were also smiling at her.'

Akira thought, 'They really are crazy. I knew this was a test. But, I don't know this was a test to not only show my skills, but get me angry. As such, no point in staying angry. They got my message. And I might as well pull back before I do upset them.'

Akira forced herself to calmed down and relax. She turned back to Revy, as she holster her revolvers.

Akira then offered Revy a hand up, which her redheaded teacher graciously accepted.

After Revy stood up, she rubber her jaw. She then turned to Akira, as she said, “Let's get out of here. We have got somewhere else to take you tonight.”

Akira deadpanned, “Fine. But, there better be no fighting for the rest of the night, or one of us is not going to live to see morning.”

Revy grinned wickedly, as she responded, with mischievous in her tone of voice, “Oh. I assure you. There will be no more fighting for us, for the rest of the night.”

Akira looked over at Sawyer, and Shenhua, to see them grinning wickedly as well. She looked back at Revy, as she thought, 'It is clearly they have something in mind. Though, as long as I am careful, I should be fine.' She said, “Okay. Let's leave.”

As Revy and Akira started walking towards the doors that lead outside, Shenhua and Sawyer then go up from their seats, and joined them.

A few seconds later, the four women exited the Yellowflag, and headed for Lotton's car, which they had used to come to the Yellowflag bar in the first place. With Shenhua driving.

(_)

Ten minutes later, Shenhua was driving Lotton's car. With Revy was the front passanger seat. Sawyer and Akira were in backseat. Sawyer was behind Shenhua, and Akira was behind Revy.

Since getting off the highway, Shenhua had spent the last several minutes winding back and forth through the alleyways, to the point that Akira wasn't sure where she was.

They soon came to a stop in one of the alleyways, by a backroom door to a building.

After Shenhua put the card in park, and turned off the engine, she pocket the keys to the car. She turned around in her seat, to face Akira, as she said, “You will not be needing your weapons. You can leave them in the car.”

Akira turned to see that Sawyer was leaving her chainsaw in the bottom of the backseat of the car.

Akira thought, 'If Sawyer is not bringing her weapon, I guess I will be okay without my weapon.' She then undid her gun belt and loosen the straps to the scabbards on her back.

Soon after, Sawyer put a blanket over their weapons in the backseat, so no one would know the items were there.

After they all got out of the car, Sawyer pulled out a key, and unlocked the door into the building.

Shenhua took point with Revy, as Akira followed them. Sawyer was last to enter the building, as she closed and locked the door behind her.

After walking down a few hallways, then up a couple of flights of stairs, and through another hallway, Shenhua and Revy stopped by a door.

Shenhua pulled out key, and unlocked the door.

Shenhua then opened the door, and stepped inside. Sawyer was next to follow Shenhua inside. Akira was right behind Sawyer, while Revy was last through the door. Revy closed, and locked, the door behind her.

Akira looked around the darken room, though she could make out the shapes of her friends.

The only light through the sole window, across the room, from a street light, outside. And from that light, the only thing she Akira was a large bed, set against the wall, to her left, in the middle of the room.

Akira turned to the other women, as she asked, “Where are we? And why are we here?”

Before any of them could answer her question, there was a knock at the door.

Revy turned to the door, unlocked it, and cracked it open. Akira recognized Rowan Pigeon's anyway, as the man popped his head inside the room, as he stated, “Well, it looks like you are making yourselves at home. I just need your money, and I will be gone.”

With Akira recognizing Rowan, she mentally begged, 'Please. Please. Don't be where I think we are.'

Revy pulled out a wad of hundred dollar bills, from one of her pockets. She handed it to Rowan, as she stated, “We are going to be here for the whole night. You know what we three are capable of. So, if I find out you recorded this, you will deeply regret it. Should we need anything, we will call you.”

There was a concerned looked on Rowan's face, which meant that he got Revy's message. He took the money, as he replied, “No problem. Pleasure doing business with you ladies. I hope you have a great time.”

Rowan then stepped back, into the hallway, as he turned and left the four women.

Just then, Shenhua closed the heavily curtains to the window in the room. At the same time Sawyer walked over to the far wall, and she turned on two switches.

The first switch turned on a stereo system that started playing some soft, relaxing, barely audible, music, which set the mood.

The second switch turned on some ultraviolet lights popped on, and directly, though softly illuminated the far wall, with enough light to see the rest of the room as well.

Akira was shocked when she saw the entire right wall of the room was lined with various mature pleasure toys of every possible description.

Akira then turned towards the bed, and she saw that there were to nightstands on the opposite sides of the large bed. On top of the nightstand closest to Akira, she both box of condoms, and a rotary style dial phone, beside each other. With the line on the back of the phone connected to a wall socket.

Akira thought, with worry, 'Oh lord. We are where I think we are. This is why they wanted me to disarm myself in the car. And their plan worked.'

Akira turned to looked at Shenhua and Sawyer. She saw they had started undressing, letting down their hair, and for Shenhua, removing her weapons. Though, Sawyer was keeping on her electrolarynx choker around her neck.

Akira turned towards Revy, as she begged, “I know I hit you a couple of times. Along with pulling my pistols, and threatening all you of three. But, this is a little too much for doing that.”

Revy turned to Akira, as she giggled a little bit. She then smiled at Akira, as she calmly stated, “This isn't about that. The three of us planned this a few weeks ago. We are here to fix your other problem.”

Akira immediately realized what she was talking about.

Revy dropped her shoulder holsters on the floor. She then pulled over her crop top, and then her bra. Which exposed her breasts to Akira.

Akira quickly turned to Sawyer and Shenhua, and they were now even more unclothed than Revy was.

Akira looked back to Revy, as she pointed out, “What about Rock?”

Revy answered, “I talked to Rock, about this. He said he was okay with this as long as I did not end up with an STD, nor pregnant. One of the holdups to what is about to happen was that all three of us agreed that it would be best to get some blood tests done to make sure we didn't have anything that would in danger you, or the other two.”

“It is nice, given some of the things we have done, that all our tests came back negative. And given you are virgin, there is very little chance of us getting anything from you. Though, as a guy, you will have to wear a condom. None of us want to risk becoming pregnant.”

Akira quickly thought, 'I need to find a way to stall this.'

Akira inquired, “What about dinner?”

Shenhua stated, “Rest assured, Akira. Our activities will be involving food and drink, later tonight.”

Sawyer continued, for her friend, “You could say we will be dining in on top of each other.”

That got a giggle from both Revy and Shenhua.

Akira thought, 'I still have one excuse to use.' She pleaded, “At least tell me where the restroom is.”

Revy demurely replied, “No need to worry about that either. We will deal with that, in a little while.”

Akira thought, 'I don't want to know what she meant by that.'

Revy continued, as she inquired, “Now, which virginity do you want to lose first? Male or female? We will do it one way, and then the other way.”

That comment caused to Akira involuntarily take a step back from the others three women in the room. With terror in her voice, she inquired, “Gulp. What are you planning to do to me?”

Shenhua, Sawyer, and Revy grinned wickedly at Akira, as they stated, in unison, “Everything.”

Shenhua added, “And don't worry, losing your virginity as a woman. It won't hurt much. Because we will be gentle. At first. And I assure you that you will enjoy this.”

Revy continued to look at Akira, as she used her left hand to lock the knob to the door, as she pushed the door too. She then started slowly walking towards Akira.

As the door closed, Akira begged, in a weak tone of voice, “Help.”

To be continued.

(_)

Author's Notes:

The following scene would arguably be the most depraved event NEVER written.

Partly because, given this is about the sexual tastes of Revy, Shenhua, and Sawyer, I don't think it is humanly possible to do such a scene justice.

And partly because this scene kind of scares me.

Though, to answer your obvious questions. As male, first. Then, as female. And no, they did not rape Akira. They convinced Akira to go along with them, before they did anything.

Still, events are only going to get worse for Akira.

(_)

On a side note, given Revy's intimacy issues. So of you reader may consider this to be an out of character moment for her, Shenhua, and Sawyer. Until you take into account, this is an opportunity to take both virginities of the same gender bender, on the same night.

Of which, the gender benders is a young adult, whose female side is hot, while the male side is respectable in looks. And it given this is such a very, very rare opportunity, that it is two tempting for the three women to pass up.

As such, those three women can put aside their personal issues, to have an experience they can say that very few have ever had.

Until next time. Have a nice day.

up
52 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos