Magic of the Kingdom - 5 - More Friends from Pixie Hollow

Printer-friendly version
Magic-Kingdom-title.jpg

Josh Peterson has just scored the job of a lifetime - or at least the best job he can hope for without leaning on his parents for references - as a janitor at The Magic Kingdom, but when fate intervenes and he finds himself alone with the costume of his favorite Pixie Hollow character, his life takes a whole new turn.


Sarah was the first to wake up. She put on a bra and a pair of boxers and went out into the livingroom to start doing her morning tai chi routine. She had her new iPhone set up on a speaker dock, with some quiet Zen meditation music playing, and in short order began her stretches.

A good ten minutes in, Olivia crept into the room, still dressed in a pair of pink fuzzy pajama bottoms and a neon pink camisole top. She watched Sarah for a couple of minutes, until Sarah turned around, and stopped abruptly.

“Oh! Um,” Sarah said sheepishly. Olivia giggled.

“No, don’t stop. It’s beautiful. Can you teach me to do that sometime?” she asked, adding, “I don’t want to interrupt you.”

“Sure,” Sarah laughed a little. “I’m not certified to teach, but I am technically qualified. I’d be honored to teach you, or anyone else interested.”

“Great,” Olivia said, almost grinning. “How do you take your coffee? I’ve got lots of different creamer flavors.”

“Girl scout thin mint?” Sarah asked.

“That, I keep in bulk,” Olivia laughed. “Oh, and how do you like your eggs?”

“Over easy or scrambled. Sunny side up creeps me out,” Sarah answered as she returned to her morning routine. “Thanks Olivia. I’ll start the coffee tomorrow morning before I start my tai chi regimen.”

“No problem. I’m usually up early to get ready for the day anyway, and today’s special, with the auditions,” Olivia called back as she disappeared into the kitchen. Sarah didn’t see her again until she finished her routine, and wandered into the kitchen herself.

Olivia had just finished scooping up a heaping plate of scrambled eggs with some delicious-smelling sausage and toast on two plates, placed on the kitchen’s breakfast island bar, alongside two cups of coffee and two tall glasses of orange juice.

“Whoa. What did I do to deserve all this?” Sarah asked. Olivia just grinned.

“We’re on our feet all day in the Florida heat. A good breakfast is super important. Once we fill out the roles for Fawn, Rosetta, Vydia, and Iridessa we’ll have a Disney 365 interview thing to do as well, probably in a couple of weeks depending how long casting takes.”

Sarah laughed around a mouthful of egg. “I guess they don’t all just magically appear in the Pixie room like I did, huh?”

Olivia giggled, “Nope, you came straight from Neverland. We’re also going to discuss the possibilities of adding Zarina to the cast - you know, the Pirate pixie? We’re meeting with some of the writers to talk about if it’d be a good idea”

“I think that would be perfect.” Sarah said, pausing to sip her coffee. “She’s one of my favorites.”

“Personally I think she’d add a little sass to Pixie Hollow. She’d be fun to have around,” Olivia giggled. “Plus she’d give Mike a run for his money on harassing poor Captain Codfish,” she teased.

Sarah giggled, “Oh poor ol' Captain Codfish. I hear the mascot costumed people are rotated regularly? How come they don’t do that for the Pixies, they just tell the kids we’re sleeping or back in Neverland?”

Olivia tilted her head in thought. She’d never really thought about it. “You know I’m not actually sure. I’ve been playing Tinkerbell since I was 18. Same with Christina and Alice,” she said with a giggle.

“Yeah the faces stay the same, but I hear like Mickey and Goofy they’re always rotating.” Sarah shrugged. “I’m not complaining or anything. I was just curious.”

“Oh no, I know. Now I’m curious too,” Olivia laughed.

“Oh God I forgot I have a car now,” Sarah groaned. “I need to apply for a car spot not a motorbike spot for work.” Sarah sighed.

“I usually walk to take the bus, both are pretty safe things to do here.” Olivia giggled, “Oh but I think your vehicle pass covers one each. If you don’t mind the company, I wouldn’t mind riding in style with you. I’ll even help pay for gas.”

“Nah,” Sarah laughed. “If you’re riding with me, it’s my treat. But you have to provide your own sexy sunglasses,” she teased.

“Ooh, you drive a hard bargain,” Olivia giggled as they finished their breakfast, and Sarah automatically started to gather their dishes, loading them into the dishwasher.

“Wow. I couldn’t pay Georgia enough to do the dishes,” Olivia mused as she watched.

“I’m kind of OCD about cleaning,” Sarah answered. “I even have a special way of loading the dishwasher to get everything completely clean. Drives my parents crazy, but it works.”

“Sarah, you and I are going to get along wonderfully,” Olivia giggled out as she stood, walking around the breakfast bar, and leaned over to kiss Sarah’s lips softly. “I need to get a shower really fast, then I’ll be ready after I get dressed.”

“Ok, that was my first kiss, and I liked it.” Sarah winked and giggled. “Me too, won’t take long to get ready.”

Olivia giggled softly as she lingered for a moment and kissed Sarah again. “You taste like thin mints,” she teased, giving Sarah a warm hug before they both stepped out of the kitchen to their respective bedrooms.

~oOo~

“I think the wings are the easiest part.” Silvermist stated as she finished getting ready and started off towards the interviews with Tink and Peri.

“You know they’re even waterproof?” Tink giggled. “I mean you still can’t fly when they’re wet, but they’re made not to just melt in the rain or if you fall in the fountain.”

It was still somewhat early, and not many people were milling about the park just yet. Most of the actors and actresses weren’t out and about yet either, leaving quite a different feeling from the busy day Silvermist had had before.

Before long Sarah found herself in a large room that looked more like a movie studio than anything. There were cameras and a large green screen, and to her surprise, those cartoonish folding chairs really did exist, and there were three of them, named Tinkerbell, Periwinkle, and Silvermist, set up for the girls to watch the auditions.

“... I thought she was joking when she called me their newest star,” Silvermist, in her Silvermist voice, stage whispered to the other two, aware that not only crew, but potential new cast members were milling about nearby.

“Nope, all us Pixies are stars.” Tinkerbell giggled.

A blonde haired girl who couldn’t have been older than 18 approached them at that, and spoke in a soft Southern accent that would make her a perfect Rosetta. “Would it be weird of me to ask you guys for an autograph?” she giggled sheepishly. “I mean being that I’m here to try out too...”

“Oh no! We’d love to sign your book for you.” Tinkerbell said shaking her head. “Right girls?”

“Oh absolutely, Dew Drop,” Silvermist giggled, and the girl looked a little shocked.

“I swear you sound just like her. That’s amazing.”

Periwinkle giggled, “That’s because she is Silvermist, silly pixie.”

“Thanks. I’ve wanted to work here since I was little. Wish us luck!” she said, not wanting to say ‘me’ since the other girls were hoping for their chance to shine as well.

Silvermist grinned. “You got my vote, Rosetta.”

“Aw, thanks Buttercup,” the girl answered in her best Rosetta - which wasn’t far off from her normal sweet voice, or the actual character’s.

“You know we all get to help in picking the Pixies right?” Tinkerbell actually whispered not stage whispered.

“Oops...” Silvermist giggled.

“No that’s perfect, I think she’ll make an awesome Rosetta, what about you Peri?” Tinkerbell asked.

“Other than that she’ll have to wear an itchy wig like me,” Peri teased, making sure they couldn’t hear her whisper - Tink and Sil could barely hear her for that matter. “I definitely agree.”

“Well we have our first Pixie.” Tink giggled softly.

Gennine smiled as she came over to the girls, “None of you have any water. Are you thirsty at all?” she clapped her hands, and a short young woman with black hair and glasses came out of nowhere, it seemed.

“Yes ma’am?” she asked.

“Whoa,” Silvermist stage-whispered. “I want to learn that trick.”

“Alessa, would you be a dear and chase down a cooler of bottled water for the girls and our auditionees?” she asked sweetly.

“Sure thing,” Alessa said, and quickly disappeared into the crowd as the girls sat down in their respective Star marked chairs.

“Once she gets back we can begin,” Gennine said in a friendly, but professional tone. “While we wait, I just want to stress to you all that you don’t have to be a professional actress. You just have to know your character. You have to be your character, to believe that you are Rosetta or Iridesca, or Vidia.” She pointed to Silvermist. “Sil, come here a moment dear.”

Silvermist hopped up off her chair and approached. “Yes Fairy Mary?” she asked, getting a small giggle from the crowd.

“Why don’t you tell them a little bit about what you do?”

“Oh! Well, I’m a water fairy, which means I’m in charge of the springs and rivers, but we also paint the don’t drops.”

“You mean the dew drops?” Periwinkle called from her chair.

“Well those too,” SIlvermist giggled softly. “Sometimes I help Rosetta water her plants. Oh, and one time I helped Tink play this hilarious prank on Fairy Gary where we filled his kilt drawer with dew drops to overflowing. He was so mad his face turned as red as Tink’s when she stubs her toe.”

The crowd erupted into laughter as Silvermist took her seat again. Even Gennine was laughing now.

“That’s what I’m talking about. Improvisation. It’s all about relaxing and having... fun,” she trailed off, as a familiar hat bobbed around behind the crowd, and she watched as Alessa returned, with the Hatter and Peter not far behind. Each of the guys had one handle of a massive ice chest, its contents sloshing around loudly as Hatter skipped along behind, jostling it about.

“Oh no! It’s the hat thief again.” The Hatter spoke and grabbed his hat as they sat the chest down.

“I’ll have you know I put it right back where I found it,” Silvermist replied putting her hands on her hips. “Tink still has your tea pot though.”

“But it was an unbirthday gift.” Tinkerbell protested.

“It was?!” The Hatter replied. “Well that’s okay then! Just don’t let it happen again,” he nodded firmly, then turned to Periwinkle, “Good day Miss Winter Pixie. Would you care for some tea?”

“Oh, I’d love some iced tea,” Peri replied with an excited grin.

“Oh perfect, We have a water fairy and a winter fairy, so we can have iced tea now!” The Hatter did his iconic laugh.

“Would you two like to stay for the auditions?” Gennine asked. “We’re searching out more pixies for the Hollow.”

“Oh no I couldn’t impose, I think Alice is waiting outside.” The Hatter hooted.

Peter laughed. “And I have a codfish to skewer. Besides, Tink always sees red when I interfere in Pixie business,” he teased.

Tink stuck her nose up in the air and then stuck her tongue out at Peter, “Go play with your lost boys.”

Peter laughed as he approached. “Oh don’t be such a flitterbug. I found you a lost thing,” he said, as he took her hand and placed a shiny new quarter in it, before he grinned, tipped his hat, and then vanished into the crowd.

Tink held it up for everyone to see, “Oh my! it’s a gear I think? See, it’s got the little things on it that make it turn.” she turned it in circles.

“Oh wow,” Silvermist giggled. “Now you can finish that automatic seed planter for Rosetta.”

Periwinkle smiled proudly. “Everyone loves my sisters inventions.”

“It wasn’t always that way Peri, I remember when Tink first started making them, they would always blow up.” Silvermist giggled.

“I tried so hard to be any other pixie but a tinker,” Tink laughed. “That bird still hasn’t forgiven me.”

“She almost had water fairying down, but she couldn’t get the dew drops right.” Silvermist nodded, “She kept dropping them. That’s why I call them Don’t Drops.”

Gennine grinned, whispering to Alessa, “This gives me an idea. Who do we have auditioning for Rosetta?”

“Carol Marks, and Vanessa Small.” Alessa whispered back. “Carol also said she wanted to try out for Fawn.”

“You,” she said, pointing to Carol. “What do you remember most about Tink trying to find her special talent?”

“You mean besides Vidia talking her into trying to round up those nasty brushlings?” Carol laughed. “It took me three weeks to coax that baby bird back out of his shell. Even then I had to break out the premium seeds from Rosetta’s garden.”

Gennine laughed softly. “Get her outfitted as Fawn,” she said. Just like that. No word of an acting coach or classes. Tink gave Silvermist and Periwinkle surprised glances as she turned to Vanessa, the blonde haired girl with the southern accent.

“And you, what about you? What do you remember about Tink trying to find her Talent?”

She had an idea in her head of what the Pixie Hollow fairies would look like fully realized. Out of the dozens of girls there, a few really fit. There was one in particular, a girl named Jade, that she was hoping would show up for the auditions as well.

“Weeell, I’d have to say either watching her frantically dropping don’t drops,” Vanessa giggled, “Or the look on Vidia's face when Queen Clarion ordered her to round up the brushlings. Now don’t get me wrong, Vidia is a great gal now, but she was hardest on Tink at first.”

A black haired girl put her hands on her hips. “Now hold on, I wasn’t any harder on Tink than anyone else. Besides, we’re friends now. Except when she interrupts my pollination and makes me spill dust everywhere...”

“I said I was sorry,” Tink giggled at that.

“I know,” the girl answered. “It’s just fun reminding you once in awhile.” She had just enough attitude in her tone to sound like the reformed Vidia.

Gennine leaned closer to Alessa and whispered, “Get those two outfitted as well. I want to see what the girls think.”

Alessa nodded, and Gennine wandered over to the three. “It’s your show girls, what do you three think so far?” she whispered.

“That girl is Vidia,” Silvermist laughed softly. “She has the attitude down perfect.”

Tink nodded. “That blonde we’ve already decided is just perfectly flitterific for the part of Rosetta.”

“Absolutely agree,” Peri chimed in. “We had her pegged as Rosetta before the auditions even started, but we wanted to give you a chance to do your job,” she teased.

“The other girl has a great Fawn aura. She’s mellow like Fawn, very down to earth kind of girl,” Silvermist added.

“And you,” Gennine stood straight and tall, and pointed to Jade, who had been nervously watching the whole affair. Jade had medium dark skin and dark hair, and a small frame, very slender. “What do you remember about Tinkerbell learning her trade?” she asked.

The poor girl stared nervously at Gennine, frozen in place. After a moment, she parted her lips to speak, paused, and then slowly backed up, turning to leave. Silvermist frowned and got up to go after her.

Gennine sighed, “I didn’t mean to scare her off like that. Tink, why don’t you go help Silvermist. Peri help me sort through the other girls in case they can’t get her to try out.”

“Um, sure thing?” Peri answered, trying to stay in-character, while not entirely sure what just happened.

“Hey, wait up,” Silvermist called after Jade.

“I was stupid to even show up here,” Jade answered without looking back.

“Why do you say that Iridessa? We need you here.” Silvermist protested.

“Because I’m not,” she answered. “I can’t... I can’t act. I get stage fright in front of more than three people. I don’t know what I was even thinking coming here,” she answered.

That wasn’t her only reason. She didn’t want to tell Silvermist that the address she had given Gennine was for a battered women’s shelter.

Of course Gennine knew. And on the one hand, hiring her could lead to more trouble later, but on the other hand, her background check was spotless. She had excellent grades in school, and even had acting experience despite what she claimed now. But Silvermist and Tink didn’t know that.

Tinkerbell cut them off at the pass. “Stop right there,” she said as she brandished one of Peter Pan’s plastic swords.

“Eep!” Jade let out a startled squeal that sounded just like Raven, the voice of Iridessa in the movies.

“Did you know I was scared of the crowd here too when I first came here from Neverland?” Tinkerbell asked as she giggled and dropped the sword, “Ooops.”

“The first time I appeared in front of a crowd, I thought my heart was going to explode out of my chest,” Silvermist added. “All I wanted to do was disappear into the wall like some kind of... I don’t know, one of Fawn’s camouflage lizards.”

“But you’re different,” Jade argued. “You look like the characters, you even sound like them.”

“So do you.” Tinkerbell giggled. “Stop and listen to yourself, hold your head straight and say, "It might be the sparkliest thing I've ever seen: and I've seen a lot of sparkly things”

Jade sighed and shook her head a little.

“Come on, Dew Drop. Don’t be a Don’t Drop,” Silvermist coaxed, causing her to laugh a little.

“It might be the sparkliest thing I’ve ever seen,and I’ve seen a lot of sparkly things,” she said in a half-whisper that added to the authenticity of the scene she was mimicking, echoing the real Iridessa's surprise.

“See!” Tinkerbell said excitedly. “Try her other famous line, You shouldn’t take light so lightly.”

“... You shouldn’t take light so lightly?” she said, and then repeated it. “You shouldn’t take light so lightly.”

“There you go. Now lets go back to show Fairy Mary you’re the real Iridessa.” Silvermist announced.

“Okay, but if I blow fairy dust on her shoes, it’s on you and Tink...” Iridessa answered nervously.

“More confidence. Come on, Iridessa, you can do it,” Tink tried to pump her up.

“I’m not a professional actor either,” Silvermist whispered very quietly. “But I adore Silvermist. She’s by far my favorite pixie. If I can do it, you can do it.”

“Okay... I’ll try,” she sighed as she followed the girls.

Alessa smiled as the girls returned. “Ok, lets try this again from the top.” She seemed to be acting in Gennine’s place, though where Gennine had gone was anyone’s guess. “What was the funniest moment you remember about when Tink was learning her place in Pixie Hollow?”

Jade cleared her throat a bit. “Sorry... I had some pixie dust caught in my throat before. Funniest had to be when I was trying to teach Tink about being a light fairy and she ended up giving herself a light butt.”

Jade giggled as Tinkerbell put her hands on her hips, sticking her tongue out at her as Gennine emerged, giving Alessa a break.

“But my fondest memory is when she accepted her talent as a tinker and made all our lives a thousand times easier.”

For show they ran through the other girls but Alessa was back in the dressing room getting the new fairies ready for the park, much to the existing pixies’ surpries.

Gennine smiled as she opened her arms broadly. “Ok everyone thank you all for showing up, but we got our pixies for now. Please don’t feel like you’ve been defeated as there are always openings for other characters throughout the park.”

As the others filed out, Alessa approached again. “She’s doing much better now that she’s over her stage fright. I don’t know what those two said to her, but it made an impact.”

Silvermist did a pixie dance, “What I was told when I first flew here from Neverland: just relax and be yourself.”

Gennine chuckled. “Thank you for going after her, Silvermist. I don’t normally get so attached to potentials, but I just have a feeling about her.” She left out the part about Jade’s background check revealing that she needed this job, but the rest was true as well.

Silvermist nodded, “Just like the three of us knew that Rosetta was Rosetta.” she giggled.

“So what’s up with shoving the girls right out into the park anyway?” Peri finally asked, now that they were alone. “I mean it worked out for Silvermist, but won’t the execs be kind of upset?”

She and Tink had, after all, gone through standard training on how to walk, talk, even sign autographs like their characters - quite recently in Periwinkle’s case.

“Oh, they’ll be receiving training,” Gennine answered with a grin. “But Silvermist’s ... unique situation gave me an idea on how to improve the training process. Each of them has an extensive acting background, so I’m focusing on character specific details instead. It’s a gamble, true, but the suits hired me for a reason.” She winked at the girls.

“Jade told us she didn’t have any acting background,” Olivia said, frowning. “Why would she lie about something like that?”

Gennine shook her head. “Non-professional acting. She was in her school’s drama club in high school, however she’s never done anything on this scale,” Gennine half-lied. It was the truth, from a certain perspective, but not why Jade lied to them initially, nor why she seemed so nervous.

“Are the writers still debating whether to bring Zarina over?” Olivia asked, changing the subject. She seemed to accept Gennine’s explanation, as did Sarah and Kelly.

Alessa sighed at that. “Turns out we can’t put a pixie out in the park unless she’s been in at least two movies, Periwinkle being the exception.”

“Technically I was in Zarina’s story, though,” Periwinkle chimed in.

“True.” Gennine nodded. “Once the new pixies have had a chance to settle in, I’d like you three to take them with you and go enjoy some of the park together.”

Alessa laughed. “You know, you Pixies are literally like the easiest jobs in the park. You get to play around all day. Granted so do Alice and the Hatter. But you guys literally just get to goof around.”

“It’s great isn’t it?” Tink laughed. “I didn’t expect we’d find the others so easily though.”

Gennine laughed, “That’s because Pixies are supposed to be free spirited and do what they want. That’s part of why I’m not focusing so intensely on the face training as well.”

Peri giggled. “What we want, eh? I want to throw a snowball at Maleficent!”

“Oh I think we can arrange getting you some snowballs.” Gennine laughed.

“Yay!” Peri cheered and clapped. “I knew we could have them around Pixie Hollow, but only because of the stage magic required to make it snow in Florida. I wasn’t sure if that worked elsewhere.”

“There’s several areas with it setup, I’m sure we can arrange something.” Gennine laughed.

“Oh,” Alessa spoke up, “We have a few Disney and ex-Disney stars milling around the park today, so if you run into any of them feel free to have some fun. It’s not a requirement of course,” she quickly added, “I’m just passing along the staff memo.”

“Try to stay in character of course,” Gennine added. “We had to let a Prince Charming go last year because he couldn’t stay in character when there were famous people about.”

“Oh,” Tink giggled. “I thought you were talking about me hiding in the bathroom, before Selena Gomez’ birthday bash, having a panic attack last year.”

“Nope. If you can’t do it just hide.” Gennine laughed as Rosetta entered the room, her long blonde locks replaced by Rosetta’s trademark perfect brunette curls.

“Gosh, I just flew in from Neverland, and boy are my wings beat,” she said as she took a bottle of water from the cooler. “Fawn and Iridessa weren’t far behind. I think Fawn got herself distracted by a lost chipmunk,” she giggled.

“Ut oh, we might not see Fawn for hours then.” Silvermist nodded.

“Sorry, sorry,” Fawn called as she came into the room with Iridessa.

“We had a minor chipmunk related emergency,” Iridessa stage-whispered.

Tink bounced up and down, “Was it cute?”

“Adorable!” Fawn giggled. “I knew pixie magic made us bigger. I didn’t know it made the chipmunks bigger, too.”

“Oh! you meet them already?” Tink giggled.

“How are you holding up, Dew drop?” Silvermist asked Iridessa.

“Better. I still think I’m going to blow pixie dust,” she giggled quietly. “But I’m getting better.”

Tink leaned over to Iridessa and mock whispered, “Just watch how Silvermist handles things, and do what she does. She’s got a good head on her shoulders.”

Silvermist laughed. “It’s easy as one, dew, three.”

“The hollow is actually closed today.” Gennine called out, “Due to cleaning, so all of you girls will be out in the park today once you’ve had time with the coaches. Once they release you into the wild, Tink, Peri, and Sil will take you around.”

“I’ll warn the Hatter,” Alessa giggled softly. “But ... then again ... it might be more fun not to...” She grinned impishly.

“I have to say,” Rosetta spoke up, “I was expecting a lot worse than a few hours of coaching. I’ve heard horror stories - no offense Fairy Mary.”

Gennine laughed softly. “Yes, I was just discussing that with the girls before you came back. I realize this is highly unorthodox, but your roles are highly unique as well. I’ve been watching Tink and Peri, and now Sil, and it’s made me realize that, with your specific characters, the more you relax and forget that you’re actresses, the more easily you interact with the crowds.”

“Besides,” Alessa chimed in at that, “Your background checks are impeccable.”

“Indeed,” Gennine stated. “Now let’s get you in to see your coaches. Fawn, dear, I’m going to pair you with a signature coach as well. Your As look like o’s, which is fine for most things, but we want signatures to look just right.” She winked.

Fawn laughed softly as she stood at attention and saluted - which looked entirely too Fawn-like for the others to not laugh. “Yes ma’am Fairy Mary!” she answered, grinning.

up
382 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Doesn't surprise me in the

Doesn't surprise me in the least about the little things like signatures. As I understand it, Walt Disney was a stickler for the "little things" to be perfect, as he believed that made the "big things" easier to handle.
Should be a fun day for Tinker Bell, Silvermist and Periwinkle when they are out and about in the Park with all the new Pixies who have just flown in from Neverland. Janice

Signatures?

TheCropredyKid's picture

Doesn't surprise me in the least about the little things like signatures. As I understand it, Walt Disney was a stickler for the "little things" to be perfect, as he believed that made the "big things" easier to handle.

I read somewhere that the trademark signature wasn't really anything like Walt's and that he never learnt to sign it properly...

{Another Disney factoid is that he and Emmett Kelly, the clown, worked for a while at side-by-side drawing boards in a studio in Kansas City that made animated ads for movie theaters before either of them was successful.}

 
 
 
x

The Story I Read...

...(I think it was in Leonard Maltin's book The Disney Version) was that Walt's associate, chief animator and equipment engineer, Ub Iwerks, originated the signature relatively early in their careers and it supposedly took Disney considerable time to learn to reproduce it.

Eric

spreading the magic

nice to see some new fairies getting their wings !

DogSig.png

I'm totally enjoying this story!

I've always loved stories about fairies. I have several T-shirts that feature fairies, which I've acquired over the years at renaissance fairs. I also happen to have figurines of Tink and Peri both setting on a log right on top of my computer right in front of me where I can look at them and dream a little bit. Very appropriate to glance at while I'm reading Magic of the Kingdom.

Hugs,
Tamara Jeanne

BTW

Nicely done in covering why Sarah was hired so spontaneously. However, it takes a really keen recruiter to be able to choose a person with so little testing.

You would be surprised

wolfjess7's picture

As a ome time contract employie of WDW you would not beleive the back ground checks they do. They even go so far as to have the actors who play the deferent charactors take personality tests. Trust me if they aren't open minded enough to accept LGBT then they don't work with the guest's.

May the peace and happiness of the Goddess keep and protect you
as always your humble outlaw
Jessie Wolf

I do believe in Faires

I think we are going to need some clapping in, a little while for our newest light fairy.

Iridessa, seems like she is going to need some LIGHTening up of her problems.

But, seriously abuse is bad. In fact one of my favorite youtubers did a video on it about 1 week ago.
Watch, 0:55-17:10, if you are interested: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vacmU_5DMA

Fairies are a big IP for Disney. in fact in beat out "Brave", one of the major movies in the early {Tinkerbell} fairy film years.
So, yay for Sarah and Olivia, the hollow is filling out.

growingup.jpg
"Sometimes you need a little space to grow up or start over"- Me

Surprise

I wonder how they are going to react Silvermist when they find out about here. Also I took those meds why couldn’t thst have happened to me :(

hugs :)
Michelle SidheElf Amaianna