Professor Prick 3 - Nikki to the Rescue

Printer-friendly version

While she was doing my face, Margo was working on my hair; with some curling tongs she put a slight curl on my fringe at the front and bottom of my hair. Lesley finished off my eyes with black mascara before outling my lips with a deep purple lip liner and then filling in the remainder of my lips with a pale lilac lipstick. Finished with my face both girls let me have a look at their creation. Looking back in the mirror was a very attractive seventeen year old–in fact I even fancied myself!

Professor_Prick_Chapter_3.jpg

By Karin Roberts


 
 
The week went quickly; the second practice session at Margo’s had gone well on Wednesday. The girls had dressed me and we had gone for a Burger at our local McDonald’s before having a walk around the local shopping centre doing some window shopping. So, with my confidence increased I was more assured as Friday and my big night arrived.

The plan was simple. We all had to meet at the school around seven-thirty PM; when the chess club ended around eight o’clock, we would wait for the Professor and, after some sort of altercation, I would be left to take him away from the group and befriend him with the hope that he would ask to see me again and then put the final part of our plan in place. I left school with Lesley and Margo, having told my mother that I was going to Gordy’s to do some studying. Both Margo’s parents were working so we had the freedom of the house to carry out my transformation for the night ahead.

Lesley went into the bathroom and ran a hot bath adding some typically girly bath salts. Handing me a jar of cream she asked me to go and spread the cream on my legs arms and torso. “What’s it for?” I asked.

“Oh just to make your skin a bit softer,” she replied.

Once in the bathroom I slipped out of my school uniform and put it away in the holdall I had brought with me. Smearing the cream over my legs arms and upper body I stepped into the hot bath. There seemed to be a sort of burning tingling sensation once I was immersed in the water but I put this done to the temperature of the water. I soaked for around fifteen minutes and then got up to dry myself of. Getting up I noticed that all of my body hair had gone and I was completely smooth. Grabbing a dressing gown from the back of the door I stormed angrily into the bedroom. “What the hell have you done to me, Lesley?”

“Don’t panic the hair will grow back in it’s just for a couple of days” she replied. “Now go and sit at the dresser and I’ll start your make-up”

“Okay but no more surprises, Okay?”

“Fine, whatever,” she said.

Seated at the dresser, Lesley began to work on my face choosing a foundation to match my skin tone. She massaged it into my temples and then the rest of my face. I must admit she did have a really good touch and I began to find her fingers working on my face quite relaxing. Finishing of with a slight dusting of powder, she began to outline my eyes with black liquid eyeliner and some pink and purple eye shadow.

While she was doing my face, Margo was working on my hair; with some curling tongs she put a slight curl on my fringe at the front and bottom of my hair. Lesley finished off my eyes with black mascara before outling my lips with a deep purple lip liner and then filling in the remainder of my lips with a pale lilac lipstick. Finished with my face both girls let me have a look at their creation. Looking back in the mirror was a very attractive seventeen year old–in fact I even fancied myself!

“Let’s get you dressed then, so we can get ready ourselves,” said Margo.

Margo handed me a pair of white silky panties, a pair of tan tights and some tape. Turning away, I taped my manhood back as I had previously and slipped into the panties before rolling the tights up my legs. She tossed me over the waist shaper and I slipped it on. This narrowed my waist sufficiently. As I stood Lesley came behind me and asked me to put my arms up. Both her arms slipped around my side and positioned the breast forms in place.

“That look okay? “she asked Margo.

“Fine,” came the reply. As she held them in place I was aware of a cold sensation around there edges, holding them in place for a couple of minutes she stepped away and let them drop. But they didn’t!

“What’ve you done?” I asked.

“Don’t get your knickers in a twist; it’s only a little amount of glue. They’ll come off quite easily and it won’t leave a mark.”

“It’d better not,” I said. With that, Margo handed me a strapless bra and as I slipped ‘my’ breasts into the cups she fastened it behind me. I must admit it was a strange feeling walking and feeling the breast forms attached and moving in response to my movements. With work completed on my underwear it was now time for my outfit for the evening.

Mt first item was a tight hip hugging white denim skirt which was an inch above the knee. Then a deep purple halter neck top, which fastened by a stud, at the back of my neck. The top had a low neckline which showed of some cleavage. Taking some foundation and a little powder Lesley dusted the edges of my breast forms so that appeared that they were perfectly natural. Finally, I was handed a pair of three and a half-inch white patent stiletto heels. I slipped them on; they were a bit tight and high.

“Walk around in them while we get ready. They’ll stretch and ease off a bit,” said Margo, as both girls left the room to get ready.

“Is it okay if I smoke?” I asked.

“Yes, but open a window and sit at the window sill so my parents don’t smell it,” she replied. I slipped open the window and sat down picking up a packet of white menthol cigarettes I took one out and lit it. Inhaling deeply, I blew a stream of smoke out into the early evening air, I must admit that I was beginning to like the taste of menthol cigarettes rather than my normal brand so I settled back to finish my ciggy and wait for the girls to come back.

Around 30 minutes later both returned; Margo was dressed in a black leather skirt with a white top and black four-inch stilettos, white Lesley had a pair of tight white jeans and a tight pale yellow top and pale yellow three and a half-inch stilettos to match the top. “You both look great” I said.

“Well so do you, and we can’t go out with our guys with you looking better than we do,” she joked.

Margo stepped over to the dresser and came back with a handful of jewelery. She handed me a pair of two-inch hooped gold earrings. I already had both ears pierced as this was the fashion at the time. Removing the studs that I already had in, she helped me to replace them with the hoops. Then she handed me a gold heart-shaped locket and a few gold bracelets, a ring and a gold-plated watch.

Slipping these items on, Lesley announced, “We’ve got about twenty minutes before the guys pick us up lets have a drink” Leaving the room she retuned a few minutes later with a chilled bottle of cider and three glasses. We sat by the window each of us smoking a cigarette and waiting for the guy’s to arrive and thinking about the night ahead.

About ten minutes later we heard a car horn. “That’s them let’s go,” said Margo. I picked up the small white leather shoulder bag that had been left on the bed and followed the two girls downstairs. Only Andy and Gordy were in the car Angela, Elaine, Brian and Dave were meeting us there.

“Evening, gorgeous,” Andy piped up as I got into the car.

“Fuck off and just drive,” I responded.

“You okay? You seem a bit tense,” asked Gordy.

“No, I’m fine. Let’s just get there and get it over with. Okay?”

“You know what to do?” he persisted.

“Yes, now can we just get going?”

“Okay, keep your hair on.”

Andy hit the road. “A Princess has her Prince Charming to meet,” he said with a snigger.

Less than ten minutes later we were parked beside the lane that led away from the school. We got out and met the others, all of them surprised at how good I looked. Andy was joking around thrusting his pelvis towards me and asking if I would like this in my mouth or when not doing that trying to touch my arse and being a right pain in the neck.

After about the third time he tried to touch my arse I snapped. “Grow up you prick” and I stormed over to the small boundary wall where Angela was sitting. Sliding myself up on the wall I said to Angela, “He’s such a prick.”

“Yeah, I know. I really don’t know what Elaine see’s in him,” she responded.

“Ciggy” I asked.

“Yeah, okay.” Taking two out of my packet I gave one to Angela and taking my lighter from the bag we both lit up. I sat on the wall secretly hoping that the Professor either was not at the Chess Club that night or would spot us on leaving the school and high tail it in the other direction, a couple of minutes later though I was to find out as the Professor emerged from the gates.

Not knowing what was good for him he headed straight in our direction. Just as he got to about ten feet from us I think he realised his mistake, Gordy stepped out in front of him and said “Good to see you, Professor. I’ve been meaning to have a chat with you.”

You could see the look of fear in his face as Gordy stepped towards him, “Hello Gordon” he weakly responded.

“Heh, listen to him! Hello Gordon,” Andy mimicked. I slipped off the wall and moved a little closer to the action.

Gordy continued; “You see, Professor, my girl Lesley, here, tells me that you got her into some trouble the other week.” he edged a little closer to him.

“No I didn’t.”

“Oh, so now you’re calling her a liar,” his tone rising.

“No, not really.”

“Well, what is it then? She’s either lying or you are, so what am I to believe, the girl I am seeing or a little useless piece of shit like you?”

The Professor finally responded; “It was an accident,” he admitted as Gordy got closer to him.

“So it DID happen then? Well, that’s unfortunate, especially for you.” With the closure of his sentence Gordy lunged forward burying his forehead squarely in the Professor’s nose. The blow knocked him of his feet and just as he had hit the ground, Gordy kicked him hard in the ribs lifting him off the ground again. Before standing over him I was on my feet, slipping in front of Gordy, I protested; “Cut it out; you’ll hurt him, you’re a bully, Gordy.”

“What do you care, Nikki?” Gordy shouted back, as Lesley gripped his arm and pulled him slightly away from me.

“Look, leave him. Look at the size of you compared to him,” I continued. Squatting down I asked him in my best femme voice “You okay?”

Holding his nose which was now gushing with blood, and struggling for breath he said, “I think so.”

“Look, lean on me and I’ll help you up and get you out of here.” His hand went to my shoulder and I helped him up, his other arm gripping his side where Gordy’s kick had landed.

As we walked away Gordy called, “That’s right, Nikki, get the little prick out of here before I kick his head in.” We walked away the professor leaning on me as we went, my first task successfully completed the rest was now up to me.


 
To Be Continued...

up
60 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

teacher is a prick

well dun i like it a lot and wood love to see more of this .whildchild

mr charlles r purcell
verry good story i wood love to see a lot more of this all i can say is wow verry good thanks for shareing