Undercover! ~ 8 (Conclusion)

Printer-friendly version

Rob has had a lifelong dream to transition, but has always been too chicken to own up to it. Now he is married…and stuck... Then he is offered an opportunity he can’t refuse.

Part Eight: Epilogue


Undercover! ~ Part 8 (Conclusion)


I look at myself in the mirror. I am in the women’s bathroom of a non-descript ‘federal building’, waiting for my appointment time with Greg, my ‘handler’… The image that is looking back at me is without horns, there is also no tail sticking out of my skirt. I look like a beautiful red-headed vixen… My new ‘normal’ form—as long as I ‘behave’…

I look at the time on my ‘watch’. In reality, it is what sends the untraceable signal back to my ‘true’ bosses that I am ‘behaving’… Without that signal, I will turn back into a horned and tailed ‘devil-girl’ in twenty-four hours…

I sigh, it is ‘go’ time. I exit the restroom and make my way to conference room 344b. It has glass walls and several cameras and mics… It seems my performance is going to be recorded. I don’t sweat it, at all, though… My new identity has been well-programmed into me… ‘Rob’ no longer exists—I am Lil…

I smile sexily at Greg and say, “Hello, Greg. Long time no see…”
His jaw drops. He outright stares at me…almost drooling. He stutters, “R..rr..rob? I mean, Gwen?”

I smile wider and grin as I just shrug and say, “Actually, I prefer Lil, now… You like?”

He nearly falls out of his chair. He takes a deep breath and says, “Ummm…maybe we should get the business part of this over with? You sent that you had closed the case?”

I nod and give him the prepared package. I go through the ‘story’ of being transformed and what I had learned about the organization, that it just is very cutting edge and paranoid about its trade secrets being stolen. I show him the ‘evidence’ of the lone terrorist that was changed ‘without’ their knowledge… I give him the whole spiel and he swallows it hook, line, and sinker…

After two grueling hours of debrief, Greg looks at me and asks, “OK, now that we have the business piece over with, we will get to the pleasure part. Will you have dinner with me?”

I look at the balding, fat, disgusting guy that pulled me into this mess. I SO want to say, ‘HELL NO’… Instead, I say, “Greg, you naughty boy! You know I am married… But, I guess what Cindy doesn’t know won’t hurt her…”

Greg just smiles and says, “I think this is the beginning of a beautiful relationship…”

NOTE: If there is interest, Lil may show up in additional stories…

up
189 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Why so short?

Hi All,

I received a question on why this ended the way it did. To be honest, this is how I originally intended the LAST chapter... I sort of went in a direction that surprised myself and was not really sure if it was being well received. Yes, the 'likes' were still relatively high, but steadily trending down. As has been discussed in several blogs, 'likes' are not always the best indicator of well a story is being received, but they ARE an indicator...

Anyway, declining 'likes' and my own doubts had me thinking about whether to put in the effort to continue the series. Don't get me wrong, I think there is still LOTS of potential to continue on, but I only have limited writing time, another (well-liked) series in progress, and several requests to continue some of my older series. I have to set my priorities somehow...

So, the final statement was not me begging for 'likes'--it is however a heartfelt question... Should I continue on with Lil's struggles... I mean she got what she wanted...right? ;)

HUGS!
Shauna

Gee, did she?

Hypatia Littlewings's picture

The girl part yes. But her initial dilemma about becoming female before being pushed down this path was she wanted to be faithful to Cindy. Now they are both programed sluts. Seems like they both lost something else along the way.

Good story.
Stands well as is yet leaves a lot of unanswered questions.
How will the two "Wives" relationship fare?
Is the Center telling the truth or just helping terrorist escape?
Will Lil sometimes deliberately want the tail & horns? *giggles*
And few other questions.

>i< ..:::

I very much enjoyed the story.....

D. Eden's picture

But there were a few aspects that truly bothered me. Basically, the fact that Condy was turned into a slut bothered me, as did the fact that it was flaunted in front of Gwen/Lil.

I guess I am a little too monogamous to appreciate that, lol.

I would like to see the story line and characters developed further, but like I said, I think it would have been better if Cindya had not been so corrupted.

Dallas

D. Eden

Dum Vivimus, Vivamus

I do hope to see more stories

I do hope to see more stories with Cindy and Lil in them. I do have to say that I definitely do not like what the 'agency' did to either Cindy or Lil. They pretty much have made Cindy a slut; and they transformed Lil WITHOUT her permission into a being that she did not ask to be. Just because she 'lied' on her application regarding her 'girl' self and had not told Cindy about her hidden girl self; that should NOT have been construed as a right to do what ever they wanted to do with Lil. Just because of this, I feel Lil should be able to take down the 'agency' when she gets the chance. Janice Lynn

Ohhh...I think there may be

Ohhh...I think there may be some revenge on many fronts before it is all over with! *GIGGLE*

Potential still

Podracer's picture

Lil has "unfinished business", and her story begs for some redress, balance, call it what you will. She also feels to me like the dream long held wasn't quite what she imagined. So if you feel at some time up to the plotting I would definitely enjoy reading more of the fate of the pair's goings on.

"Reach for the sun."

The conclusion was a bit short, but...

The conclusion was a little short, but did wrap up this book 1 fairly well. Although, as others have all ready pointed out there are a lot of loose threads that were left hinging. I do hope that you will continue the story in a book 2 at sometime in the not to distant future.

Hugs,
Tamara Jeanne

too short

iamaredneck07's picture

I loved the story but i feel you ended it prematurely
and I feel sorry for what happened to both girls
hope to read more about them soon
Keep up your good work

01010111 01100101 00100000 01100001 01110010 01100101 00100000 01100001 01101100 01101100 00100000 01100111 01101111 01100100 01100100 01100101 01110011 01110011 01100101 01110011

I agree...It was not my

I agree...It was not my intent to end it this way... That is why I left it open for chapter 8... Then, well, see above. :)

I will see what I can do after finishing up some other loose ends.

And--I agree. We ARE all Goddesses!

HUGS!

I enjoyed the story

It certainly opens the door for more adventures.

Thank you for writing it and I would read on if it continues........

Hugs,
Janet

Thanks, Janet!

I appreciate the feedback.

I will see what I can do! :)

HUGS!
Shauna

Keep up the great work!

Bobbie Sue's picture

This story had some unusual twist but, as usual, you pulled it off well. There do seem to be a couple of loose ends that could be used to create future stories, should time permit.

I will be waiting and watching. I know that you will not disappoint us.

HUGS!

Bobbie Sue

Yes...

There is intentionally room for more... ;)

HUGS!

Too good to not continue

BriannaD's picture

In all honesty, I just found this story and read it from start to finish in one sitting. It was very addicting. I can't wait to see what happens to Lil and Cindy in the future. Please continue.

Making a big life change is pretty scary. Know what's even more scary? Regret! XOX Bri.

Heh! Lil may well have more

Heh! Lil may well have more work to do...

So much to write and so little time, though! :D

HUGS!