Curiosity Killed The Boy 1

Printer-friendly version

Curiosity Killed The Boy

My older sister always had more clothes than I. Her closet and dresser were full. The closet in the spare bedroom was packed with outfits that didn’t fit her or were deemed out of style. There were boxes of her old clothes on the floor of the closet. Since Monica took care of her clothes, Mom had a habit of saving her stuff. “You never know when they may come into use,” she would say.

It was the Summer of my twelfth birthday. Sis had a job in the pretzel store in the mall. Mom worked part-time at the fast-food restaurant. At times there shifts overlapped, and I was left home alone. Mom worried. She set many ground rules; no using the stove, no friends over, and don’t leave the house. I spent most of the time playing games on the computer.

It was a Thursday afternoon, July 14th. I remember because we lost power, and my life changed. Without the computer or television to entertain me, I became bored. Looking for something to do, I noticed the laundry basket full of Sis’s lingerie. To this day, I could not tell you why I was curious. All the colorful panties caught my attention. Wondering what they felt like, I picked up a red panty with lace trim. They were so light and smooth. I thought about trying them on when the power came back on.

I played games for about a half hour. All the time I kept thinking about the panties. I went back to the spare bedroom. In the dresser draw where some of her old delicates’. I pulled out a pink training bra. I saw the panties that went with the bra. I quickly undressed. I picked up the panties. I thought, what am I doing? My penis started to swell. This was something new for me. I discovered masturbation a few months back. When I wasn’t playing games, I liked to masturbate.

I slid the panties on. They had ruffled elastic trim. I became very stiff when I ran my thumbs along the edges adjusting the panties into the proper place. I decided to put the bra on. I was sure it would add the experience. It was erotic. I looked to see what else was in the dresser. I pulled out a white chemise with spaghetti straps. I didn’t hesitate to put it on. I could feel I was creaming my panties. I continued my search. I found a pair of red tights. I struggled a minute until I figured out how to don them.

I stood looking at myself in the dresser mirror. I couldn't see everything. I went into my sister’s room. She has full-length mirrors on her closet doors. I was amazed at how girlish I looked. I went back to the spare bedroom closet to look for a skirt. I wanted to wear a denim mini skirt. There were several to choose from. I picked a faded skirt with a fringed hem. I grabbed a red T top. I went back to my sister’s room.

I felt pretty. I could have been born a girl. It didn’t take long until I became fixated on masturbating. I started to rub myself. I went into the bathroom; I hiked up my skirt and pulled down my tights and panties. It didn’t take long. I found it strange. Once gratified, I was overcome with guilt. Part of me wanted to stay dressed because I loved how I looked. The guilt made me feel ashamed for wanting to stay dressed. The shame won out.

I put everything back the way it was and went back to playing computer games. The entire time I killed aliens, I thought about how pretty I looked. I started to wonder what it would be like to wear make-up. I thought, the next time.

up
202 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

The boy is not dead yet///

So I hope it means the story will continue.
Congratulations on your first posting, please continue your story.

Hugs, JessieC

Jessica E. Connors

Jessica Connors

mmmmm!

been there, done that, blush

Many times it all starts with

Many times it all starts with a pair of panties. Me, I am old enough to remember "bullet bras" (1950s), girdles (open style and closed style) and what was called a corset, but not like the ones made with whale bones or metal stays. Now-a-days a full body shaper I guess.Then there were the "poodle dog skirts and saddles shoes". Loved wearing them all. My sister and two brothers knew all about me and did not care,as it made for us having equal number of girls and boys for many games we played when our parents were gone. Sadly for me, back then, I and my brothers had to have very short hair cuts (military Dad), so I had to wear scarves around my head when dressed. Looked pretty good tho, if I do say so myself. Janice Lynn.

A good start

This definitely reads as Chapter 1 of an ongoing story, possibly autobiographical since so many of us started off the same way. Your writing is clear and concise and I hope you continue the story soon.