Little Boy-Girl Part 13 Sabriba and Nicole's Big Surprise

Printer-friendly version

When Samantha said she was three weeks late we knew that a grandchild was on the way. That's when Sabrina and Nichole say something that blows the minds of Kylie and I. They both say “hum mom, dad we are both a month late.” I sit the twins and Samantha down and ask them who they have been with. The name that they said shocks us both. They say “Sara Beth” Well Samuel. I get up to go get my she-male daughter. That's when I hear noises from Jenny's room. I knock and say “is Sara Beth is in there with you.” Jenny says “no shes not” I then say “open this door young lady!” Jenny opens the door and stands there flushed with something sticking out of her kitty. I ask her “what's that sticking out of your kitty.” She hangs her head and says “a dildo.” I say “pull it out and and let me see it.”

As she pulls it out she starts bleeding. I tell her to stop and put it back in and get on the bed. I grab a fresh diaper and put it under her and then tell her to remove it. As she does I ask her “do you like having something that big in you.” She says “yes daddy I do.” I then say “daddy is going show you what a real one feels like.” Jenny looks at me as I drop my pants and I walk to the door to lock it then to the door that leads to the bathroom and lock that one as well. I then tell her that her three older sisters are all going to have babies. And she's going to be enjoying the joys of mother hood with them. Jenny starts crying because she didn't expect this. She says “daddy will it hurt when you are doing me.” I ask her when she had her cherry popped. She told me she has been using the dildo for a few minutes. I tell her to get ready for a real cock.

I have her up on her changing table with her diaper open. I gave her a pacifier to suck on while I ease my cock in to her slit. As I enter her she gasps Losing her pacifier saying how big it is.” I pick it up and return it to her mouth and say “keep it in till I'm done.” As I plow her sweet little cunt I tell her how beautiful she is and that daddy is the only man she needs. As I get close to cumming I tell her that only daddy is to do this. I get to the point to where I'll blow my load I look into her eyes and say “daddy's going to cum.” And as I do her eyes say thank you daddy.

I then tape up her diaper and tell her to go to bed and I'd be back to check on her a little later. She crawls in to bed and I put the rails up to keep her safe. As she cuddles with her bear she asks for a bottle of warm sweet milk. I go and get her what she had asked for and took it back to her. I told her it better be all gone and you have a wet diaper. Or need to potty because daddy is going to give you more of his cum. As I walk out the door Sara Beth tries to go in I tell her no and go to your room and strip. I'll be there in a bit. I go to my bedroom and grab some KY jelly then I walked back to Sara Beth's room and she's sitting in nothing but her diaper. I look at her and say lay down so I can check your diaper. I feel she's wet and I then rip it off whip her clean. I then say you want to be a girl so bad I'll treat you like one. I should say that Sara Beth was born with both male and female reproduction organs

I apply the KY jelly to her cunt and work some inside as well. She looks up at me and asks “are you going to do what I think you are.” I just look at her and say “you will find out soon” As I work one finger then two and then the dildo Jenny was playing with. Sara Beth saw it and said “daddy it still had blood on it.” Then I say it's time for the real thing baby girl. I place a pacifier in her mouth and say keep it there till I'm done. I enter her sissy cunt and start plowing away and I keep on till I blow my load for the second time in less than an hour. I tell her she can not have anymore cunt. Sara Beth now got a taste of what she did to her three sisters. I told her in nine months you will want me in that cunt again.

As I get back downstairs Junior and Michael ask if they can lick on Amber's kitty. I say “okay but if she asks for more come get me.” I set them up so I can watch and keep an eye to make sure they do a good job. Michael said he'd go first. And boy did he work her over good. Amber screams out in delight. He comes up and his face is covered in her juices. As Amber lays there Junior gets down and does a repeat performance. He to was covered in her juices. They both look at me and say you want some daddy. I just look at then and say no boys you enjoy. Then they both start to finger her at the same time.

Amber looks at me and says daddy show these boys how to please me.
I get down from where I was sitting onto the floor and giued Junior's hand to a little nub in Amber's slit and whispers in his ear tickle that little nub roll it with your thumb and forefinger. As he and Michael do this she explodes again. I tell them to switch. Michael starts doing what Junior was and Junior starts what Michael was. Amber explodes for a forth time and passes out. I then clean her kitty up and place a clean diaper on her. I then clean the boys faces up. And this goes on over the next few weeks.

Next Chapter the Consequences

up
57 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos