Little Boy-Girl Part 11 Amanda and Maria are born and Michael finds his sisters part 2

Printer-friendly version

Samantha and Sara Beth come in to Michael’s hospital room. And he says “Sissy Samantha, Sissy Sara Beth I’m so happy to see you.” They all “giggle” like little girls. I look at my two and say “you’ll get him in trouble if his parents come in to the room.” Ten minutes later a nurse comes in to change him and asks us to wait outside for a few minutes. Once she done she says “his parents want to talk to him alone for a while” I look at the girls and say “let’s go see mommy and the babies.” We pass the Davison’s on the way as they went to see their son. I tell them I’ll be back in a while to talk to them and Michael. They just say “okay” and walk on. We get to Kylie’s room and she’s nursing the twins. I walk over to her and give her a kiss on the forehead and sit down in a chair. The girls are sitting around on the bed. I look at Kylie and say “baby I found out something about a little boy yesterday.” She looks at me and says “like what” I tell her “he’s got something like Amber does but not sure.” The doctor comes in and looks at Amber and says “are you ready to see why you have this issue.” She looks up at me with fear in her eyes about ready to cry. I reach down to pick her up and say “daddy is coming with you little one.”

We get to the room where the test is to be done. The doctor says “I’ll need you to put this gown on sweetie.” She looks at me for help and I ask the doctor to step out for a minute. As he does he says remove her diaper as well. As I’m undressing her she stops me from removing her diaper. She says “let me potty first daddy!” I say “okay little one.” As she finishes the doctor comes back in as I’m removing a wet and messy diaper. The doctor calls a nurse to come get the diaper to check the weight. I ask why “are you checking the weight of the diaper.” The doctor just starts the test not saying a word. The nurse comes back and says something then asks me to leave the room. Amber cries out “NO!” I look at her and say “you will be a good girl and I’ll be right outside the door.” But before I walked out I gave her a pacifier the help keep her calm. Doctor asked “isn't she a little old for that.” I say “it keeps her calm when she’s upset and with me not in the room you will have your hands full.”

A few minutes later the nurse comes out and says “let me go and get you a diaper for her and she can then get dressed.” The doctor said “I can’t believe it she has the smallest bladder I’ve ever seen next to Michael’s.” The nurse comes back and hands me the diaper she went to get and says “you can go after she’s dressed.” I walk in to the room and see she’s happy to see me again. As I walk to her she sees the diaper in my hand and says “Daddy the diaper has my name on it” I look and sure enough it did. I get her dressed and we walk back to Kylie’s room. As we get there I see them wheeling the twins off to be given the same test Amber just had done.

I tell Samantha and Sara Beth lets go back to Michael’s room. As we get there Jack and Susie say “we have talked with Michael and he want to be with his sisters again” I say “I’m sure they well love having him back in their lives.” They then say “we need to talk to Kylie as well to see if you can deal with him.” I look at them and say I’ve got five kids in diapers what’s one more going to hurt.” That’s when I hear giggling from the room. I walk in and see Samantha and Sara Beth both with their panties around their ankles and holding their dresses up showing Michael that they wear diapers too. I look at Jack and Susie and say “did I say five I meant seven.” I then ask them do both of you want to wear diapers now. They looked up and said “it was Sabrina and Nicole’s idea”

I looked at them and said “that doesn’t answer my question young ladies.” They both look down and say “yes dad” I get a little mad “what was that” they respond with a “Yes Daddy.” I say “good now hand me your panties and put down you dresses.” They do as I say then sit on the bed with Michael. I look at Michael and ask him if he liked what he saw. He just said “Yes Sir.” Then I said to him “welcome to the family son.” About ten minutes later I hear my other five come running down the hall and I say to them “slow down girls” and Mario Junior say “yeah” then he sees my look that says “you to young man.” That’s when they look down and say “sorry.” I say “okay let’s go home and talk because I have some news.” Jack and Susie followed me back to my place for another night. I sit the kids down to tell them that they will be all helping mommy with the babies.

Then tell them about Michael moving in to stay with us. Susie just starts crying saying “I can’t believe we just gave our only child up” Jack holds her and says “it’s for the best love because he has the time and the help.” I then ask Susie if she would like to tuck the kids in to bed. Witch her eyes opened wide saying “are you kidding me” I just say no. she then gets up and says “let me tuck my little girls in then” I look at Jack and he says “I tuck Jamie and Amber in then” Sabrina just comes out Junior’s room saying “he’s tucked in” I say “okay now let’s get you and Nicole tucked in.” All the kids slept through the night. As the sun peeks in Sabrina and Nicole’s window they smell food cooking. They know today is the day mommy and the babies come home.

Samantha and Sara Beth know that Michael will be with them again after today. After breakfast we load up to get Kylie and the babies. Jack and Susie say they will come back with us and get things stet up for Michael. We get to the hospital and go in to get Kylie, Maria, Amanda and Michael to go home. Kylie asks Michael to hold Maria while she holds Amanda on the way to the car. As we get there Samantha and Sabrina have the baby seats ready. Kylie gets in the middle of the seats and I help get them strapped in. I then say Samantha, Sara Beth you ride back with Michael. As we get home Michael says “Wow so I’ll be living here with my sisters now” I say “yes son”

To Be Continued

up
68 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos