Little Boy-Girl Part 7 the Operation and Favor

Printer-friendly version

As Samantha gets settled in. She asked if she can help with Junior. And said “I would like to ask you a few questions about Jamie as well.” Samantha asked why Jamie is so small for his age. Saying he should be like 4’4” but he’s only 3’9”. Come bath time Sabrina looks at Samantha and says it is Jamie’s bath time do you want to help. Samantha says sure but mom and dad says Amber is to get a bath as well. Sabrina says “go get Jamie and I’ll get Amber because they are the same size.” As Sabrina gets Amber for a bath Kylie says “Jamie is to get a bath alone to night because of what is to come tomorrow.”

Sabrina says “oh I forgot about that.” Kylie says “Jenny and Nicole you can give Amber bath in the other bathroom if she’s ready for her bath.” That is when I said “that will be fine but remember the big bathroom with two tubs use that one. Jamie is in one tub and Amber is in the other as Sabrina and Samantha gave Jamie a bath. Nicole and Jenny give Amber hers.” That night was the longest night of Jamie’s life. Because of Jamie’s case he was put on the fast track to be a girl fully. The next morning Jamie was taken to the hospital to have the surgery done. Witch he was bathed again because he was wet and messy form the trip to the hospital. The doctors said “Jamie’s the youngest to ever have this done but understood why.”

Jamie asked “where mommy was” and I said “she is home with your sisters to get them ready for school OK. Everything will be okay she will be here before you go in and be here when you get out. And I’ll have your sisters here to see you when school gets out OK baby.” As the time comes Kylie shows up to say see you when you get out. With a kiss form both of us our little boy-girl will be more a girl than boy. Four hours later the doctor comes out and said “everything went well and you can see your daughter in a bit.” I said “I’ll be back in an hour with her sisters.”

As I get to the middle school to get Samantha, Sabrina, Nicole. They all ask “how’s Jamie doing”. I said “your mom called and said everything went well. But now we have to get Jenny, Amber and Mario Jr.” Amber gets in the middle up front to cuddle with me because she felt bad. I ask her “what’s wrong” and she said “I had a test today and the teacher said I need to get it signed and return it on Monday.” I said “I’m not going to sign it and I’ll take you on Monday and ask if you can retake the test because of you sister was in the hospital.” If she says no I go talk to the principal of the school to get her to let you retake it. That’s when she says “oh thank you daddy.” She also said “Jamie gets an F for not being there and can’t make it up.”

We were still in the school lot. I said “I’ll be back and if your mom calls say an issue came up with Jamie’s and Amber’s teacher and that daddy is taking care of it.” I walk in the main office and ask to speak to the principal. They say what for and I say “one of my daughters is in the hospital for an operation and her teacher gave her an F because she was not here and I sent a letter yesterday.” They say let’s look and see if it’s on file with her. That’s when the teacher walks in and says “I hope you signed the test.” I said “no and that’s why I’m here. I sent a letter with Jamie yesterday saying she’ll be out for a week or two and to send her school work home so she can keep up. And you turn around and give her an F for the year that’s uncalled for.” The principal says “I agree with Mr. Davis on that it’s unfair.” I say “can she retake the test all because her sister is in the hospital to have an issue taken care of. She feels bad because she got a bad grade she’s crying outside now. I feel bad for her myself.” I say to her “you need to look deep and say if this is the job you really want. And as for the letter did you read it.” The teacher said yes “but I thought it was a joke so I threw it away.” I said “you’re lucky I made a copy of it. And I handed it to the principal and he said I’ll put it in her file. I said thank you and left looking at the teacher.”

Over the next two weeks Jamie gets her school work done and even got to take the test at home with the teacher there Amber also got to retake the test as well. Amber and Jamie were happy they passed the test and both gave their daddy a big hug with lots of kisses. As the school year went on all the girls and Jr. felt that things couldn’t be better. Mario Jr. made sure no one messed with Jamie after the day the boys picked on her. As the school year went on everybody told Jamie she looked pretty. She just said “thanks” and walked on.

Then there were some that kept saying why are you dressed like a girl when you’re a boy. And tore the clothes and diaper off then they saw the truth. Well we said “those boys needed to be taught a lesson big time.” We said “it was bad enough for her to be stripped to her diaper but to have that ripped off as well. I think the boys that did this should be diapered and dressed like girls. Plus they have to wear a sign that says I’m a boy in a dress and a diaper for a week.” After that week no one messed with Jamie for the rest of the year.

That’s when the bullies started with Amber but Mario Jr took care of that as well. But got put out of school for the year but, I fought it and got him back in. Saying two of my kids in the past 3 months have been bullied and I don’t stand for it. Something has to be done or I’ll go to the school board to get it done. The school started keeping a closer eye on my two little ones to make sure that they where safe. As the school year came to an end the three oldest said we can do all we do at school at home with a new program they have started in middle school. I said I’ll look in on it OK.

As I looked in on what my girls told me. It was true but it was for all grades. So I said kids you will finish your schooling from home but a teacher will come once a week to give you your tests. On the way home after the last day of school Samantha said my twin is having trouble can you help him out with the problem? I said like what? Samantha said Sam told me what my old dad said. If you start acting like Jamie you can go live with them. I then said Okay let’s go get him so we can help him out. Samantha said thank you daddy I love you so much. And she started to cover me with kisses. I told her to stop so I can drive safely to get her brother. As we got there he was packed and ready to go home with us. Samantha said I hope you left those ugly boy clothes behind. He said yes except the ones on my back sis.

up
77 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I'm Getting A Headache

I think I'm missing something here because I am having trouble following the story. I'm sorry but it's giving me a headache. But i will endeavor to persevere. Love you all! Bye.

I get headache too

This story was never meant to go this far or to 31 chapters or have a spin off for that matter, but it did.

Wolf_0.jpg