Little Boy-Girl Part 5 the Holidays

Printer-friendly version

It was Halloween and all the kids where going out except for JR. Because there wasn’t any time to find him something. We talked about what Jr can go as but the answer was no to all the ideas. Then it was Jenny’s idea to dress him as a little girl and we thought about it. We said. “If you can find him something to wear here it’s a go.” And when she found it she said “perfect” and when she came back and she had the cutest dress ever then she said “what would make it even cuter is a diaper.” Me and the wife look at each other and said “he has been hard to potty train so why not.” So Jenny sets out the outfit and had Junior lay down to be diapered and dressed as a baby girl. Well the twins were dressed like angles. One is in white and the other is in black. Jenny was dressed as a nurse. Jamie and Amber where dressed as twin babies.

Kylie and I get out the stroller and said to Jenny “he is your baby tonight so pack a diaper bag. And make sure there’s enough for all of you.” Well they set out and we said to them “do not eat any candy till we check it out.” And they say okay “mommy and daddy.” It was 7:30 by the time they got home and all had a sack full. We took it and said we will give you all a small sack a day after we check it. Now get ready for bed. They run off to their rooms except Jr. Come to find out Jenny forgot to free him. So I got him out and asked him if he had fun. He said “yes but I have to potty daddy.” I say go that’s what the diaper you are wearing is for. And don’t worry daddy will clean you up. As I hold him I feel his diaper expand in the back and then I hear a hissing sound. I look at him and say you really did have to go. He then grabs the pacifier that’s pinned to his dress and puts it in his mouth and starts to suck on it. As I’m changing him I see he has ruffles on the pantie that’s over his diaper. I remove them and the dress while letting him keep his pacifier. Then I remove the dirty diaper whip his bottom with the baby wipes. Powered his bottom and put a fresh diaper on him. Then grabbed a pink sleeper and said you are sleeping with your sisters tonight. So enjoy your girl time baby.

As the weeks go by we see that Jr is feeling down. So we ask him what’s wrong and he just starts to cry. We then ask if he liked dressing like a girl he just nods his head. I look him in the eye and say son it would break my heart if you went to the pink side but I’d still love you. We are going to see grand-ma and grand-pa in two days so you have to be a boy. OK. He just nods his head. But come Christmas we’ll do something nice for you. As Thanksgiving Day was four days away we figured go to my Aunts house with my parents and spend Thanksgiving Day with my wife family.

The next four week fly by Jr is looking forward to what’s coming up. We had his room painted only leaving two walls blue. To let him know he’s still a boy. We tell him he can’t sleep in his room till the next day. It was Christmas Eve and we let them open one gift and send them off to bed. Jr asks if he can wear is new gift. We say yes and help him change. The girls all come down and see him in a matching nightgown. I say it’s the second night you girls get little Melissa. So go to bed before Santa comes. And if you’re still up he’ll know and not stop. That’s when they all run up the stairs to the big bed room they share.

They all cuddle up with Jr and Amber in the middle. Jamie is beside Amber and Jenny is beside Jr. Sabrina is beside Jamie and Nicole is beside Jenny. As we walk by the room they say there’s room for two more people. Mommy and Daddy will you two please sleep with us tonight. We look at each other then at them and say OK. So we then crawl in to bed with them and fall asleep.

up
78 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos