Little Boy-Girl Part 4 a New Home

Printer-friendly version

After two months of being in the group home the day came they got to meet their new mom and dad. The twins were happy. Jenny, Jamie and Amber were kind of scared. But the new mom and dad said everything will be OK. Mr. and Mrs. Davis asked if there any problems.

Ms. Van Horne said yes “but well get to that later.” Well the case worker (Ms. Van Horne) brought in the girls and Jamie. And then said “Jamie has been with the girls for the past two months. All because of the teasing he got from the other boys the first two days.” Ms. Van Horne said “let’s start with Amber.” Mr. and Mrs. Davis said “what about Amber.” The case worker said “Amber has a week bladder and has to wear diapers 24/7.” Mr. and Mrs. Davis say OK. Ms. Van Horne said “we are still trying to figure out Jamie issues.” Again Mr. and Mrs. Davis say OK. She then said “Jenny has her own issues but not major.” Mr. and Mrs. Davis ask “about the twins.” The case worker says “Nicole has nightmares and wakes up screaming and crying and Sabrina is there to try to calm her down. And it works half the time.” Mr. and Mrs. Davis Say “OK. Now can we meet our future kids?”

Ms. Van Horne says “Mr. and Mrs. Davis I should warn you because of all they went through they are all in diapers and Jamie is in dresses as well. And Jamie is seeing someone for his gender indignity disorder and is making progress. And I hope that he continues to see the Doctor he’s seeing.” Mr. and Mrs. Davis say “we will make sure we continue to take him.” The case worker says “we do call Jamie a girl now. So I hope you do the same.” As Mr. and Mrs. Davis sit in the office Ms. Van Horne presses the call button and says “send the girls in.”

Five little girls run in and give big hugs to their new mommy and daddy and say their names. Mr. and Mrs. Davis say “well girls are you ready to go home.” They all say “goody we got a new home.” To be honest they are singing it. Well when they got home all five girls had wet diapers. Jamie and Amber also had messy diapers as well. And had their diapers changed first. The twins and Jenny had to wait. They asked Jenny if she was ready for a changed. And she said “no I’m not done yet daddy” and that’s when it hit us. So Sabrina and Nicole where changed. Then Jenny had her diaper change. As we were getting them ready for a nap they all said “we love you mommy and daddy.” Well about six months later a little boy was born and his name is Mario Davis Junior. Now his eyes are hazel with brown hair.And he’s 100% all boy.

up
88 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Interesting short story. Are

Interesting short story. Are you planning on expanding it into several chapters, as it would be interesting to see how each of the characters you introduced us to, fare in their new home and life. Janice Lynn

Little Boy-Girl

Yes I have 10 Parts done and will post the rest soon

Wolf_0.jpg