I Need To Remember. Chapter 18.

Printer-friendly version

Chapter 18.        Another visit to the dress shop to get ready to go to a club.
--SEPARATOR--

For the next week we began to settle into a domestic routine. We would take turns cooking and spend all day working on the decorating we had started. Then after dinner we would settle down in the living room, sometimes we would just kiss and cuddle for the evening, other nights we would read or talk for hours. I had never owned a television set and for the time being we didn't feel that we needed one. Then we would go to bed early and make love until we fell asleep. We both knew that in five weeks Wishes would be back at university and would be working hard. It would obviously impact on the amount of time and energy we had for lovemaking so we were making the most of the time we had now.

"We better go shopping today." Wishes said at breakfast on Saturday morning. "We were invited to Silks tonight if you remember."

"Mmm, what's wrong with the clothes we've got, can't we wear them again?" I asked. I didn't really mind going shopping again but you have to try to keep up appearances.

"Those dresses are beautiful, but if you think I'm letting you loose in a club full of lesbians dressed like that you've got another thing coming my girl," Wishes said grinning at me. She got up and walked around behind me, her arms wrapped around my waist as she began kissing and nibbling at my neck.

"Oh that feels good babe," I murmured as one of her hands worked its way up to cup one of my breasts. Wishes stopped kissing to whisper in my ear.

"I've never been in a lesbian club before. Just think all those women will be looking at you and wanting to take you home to fuck you all night. But I'm going to be the one who gets to do that, I'm getting wet just thinking about it,"

I half turned in my seat and ran a hand up Wishes leg under the skirt she was wearing. She wasn't lying her pussy was drenched. I slowly slipped two fingers inside of her causing her to groan into my ear. Withdrawing my hand I turned the rest of the way around and locked eyes with Wishes as I slowly slipped one of my glistening fingers into my mouth and sucked her juices from my digit. Removing my fingers I smiled at Wishes and put the other sticky finger at her lips. Smiling at me Wishes opened her mouth and gradually enveloped my finger. Pursing her lips Wishes bobbed her head a few times on my finger like she was sucking a tiny cock before releasing it.

"I think you are going to be too distracted to shop today," I said.

"Well we could always go back to the shop we got our dresses and see if there's any other lips Sally wants to kiss," Wishes grinned.

"Mmm maybe we should go to Truro instead of Plymouth this week," I said trying hard to keep a straight face. Wishes stuck her tongue out at me, so I leant in and sucked on it. Eventually we surfaced for air.

"Spoilsport," Wishes chuckled. "You know all I want from Sally is a kiss, after all you're one up on me so far."

"Ok you win. Lets get going then."

Sally wasn't at the shop when we got there and I think we must have both looked disappointed.

"Excuse me is there a problem?" The salesgirl asked, she was a very pretty redhead.

"No, no problem," I replied, "we were just hoping Sally would be here today."

"Sorry, it's her turn looking after the baby today. I guess you must be Linda, and that would make you Wishes. It's nice to meet you Sally told me about your visit last week. I'm Ashley, Sally's partner."

"Hi Ashley, it's nice to meet you. We are looking for a couple of dresses for tonight, we have been invited to a club for the evening."

"No problem, now lets see, I know, Linda, you try this one; and this would suit you Wishes." She said handing us a dress each. "You know where the changing room is, if you want to go on in I will be with you in a sec. ok."

Accepting the dresses we walked into the back room. Wishes dress was a beautiful jade green creation, backless, the front was split to just below the navel. Wishes could get away with something like that because of her modest bust. My dress was black and stunning, the top of the dress was basically a corset and the skirt seemed to be made from strips of almost translucent black gauze that exposed my legs, and my panties, with every move I made.

"You both look stunning," Ashley said as her eyes swept our forms. I know the look in her eyes got me wet and I'm pretty sure it excited Wishes as well. Ashley made a few adjustments to the dresses before stepping back.

"Now do you need anything else to go with the outfits, um, yep," Ashley dashed back out into the shop and came back with handbags and shoes to match each dress. "That should do it, you will look great tonight," She helped us on with the shoes then stood back.

"Uh, I think there's something still missing though." I said as I glanced at myself in the full length mirror.

Ashley looked puzzled, "Oh! Well I suppose you could add a short jacket or something like that." she said looking doubtful.

"No I wasn't thinking about that, it was more like this."

I walked up to Ashley and lightly held her shoulders, I slowly leant in giving her plenty of time to turn away. Our lips met and with a soft sigh she moulded herself to me, we kissed sweetly for a few minutes before we parted. Ashley was flushed.

"Wow, Sally said you could kiss," She murmured.

"Do I get one of those as well?" Wishes asked moving towards us.

This time it was Ashley that held Wishes as they kissed, I could see that Wishes was tentative at first but soon got into the kiss and responded enthusiastically. When they parted Wishes rested her forehead against Ashley's.

"Thank you."

"My pleasure, all part of the service," Ashley said grinning.

We were soon back in our own clothes and moving back to the front of the shop I paid for our dresses. Thanking Ashley we told her we would be back soon and left.

We had decided that my 'uncle's' furniture wasn't good enough for our new home so we went furniture shopping for the rest of the morning. In the space of a few hours we had made a sizeable dent in my bank account, much to Wishes dismay.

"It feels odd to be spending all this money, I don't think we ever had a new piece of furniture at home. Mum said she preferred older stuff and we didn't have the money anyway." She told me.

"I haven't ever been shopping like this before. But uncle Graham left me quite a bit, and it feels right to use it to set up home with."

We went for lunch at a trendy wine bar in the city centre then went window shopping for an hour before we headed home.

Wishes tortured me the whole way home, at first she raised her skirt very slowly, a little every mile it seemed, until eventually her bald pussy was revealed. Even with only the quick glances I could give her beautiful pussy I could see the moisture glistening on her skin. Then leaving her skirt around her waist she slowly slid a finger inside of herself, a soft sigh left her lips as she teased her sex with her finger. Withdrawing the finger with a wicked grin Wishes carefully smeared the juices across my upper lip.

Every breath I took carried her fragrance deep inside me, I resisted the temptation as long as I could but eventually my tongue slipped out an ran across my lip, tasting the essence of my love. A mile later another finger was rubbed over my lip and again her aroma assaulted my senses. Before we were even halfway home I was losing control.

I pulled off of the road into the car park at a small rest stop just past Dobwalls. Parking the car I ran around and pulled the laughing Wishes into the small copse beside of the road. I lay my love down on a carpet of soft, pine needles. Raising her skirt I pressed my face almost desperately into her moist folds. I began teasing the skin of Wishes' hood until her clit popped into view before I subjected it to a very gentle assault. Wishes cried out her pleasure as a finger slid into her welcoming hole, her disappointment vocal when I withdrew it. Pressing my wet finger slowly but firmly against her ass hole it glided gently into her silken depths. Wishes shuddered as my thumb hooked itself into her wet pussy, she thrashed about as I rocked my hand back and forth driving first my finger into her bowels then my thumb into her sopping pussy, after a minute or so of fucking both her holes I sucked her little clit into my mouth and gripping it softly with my teeth I teased the tip with my tongue. Wishes suddenly went rigid, a cry started but was cut short by the tension in her throat, her breath rasped as her body jerked under me. With a deep ragged gasp her body went limp, I looked up to see a wonderful smile across her face as she tried to catch her breath.

Wishes hands reached for me blindly and drew me up along her body, we kissed, her tongue searching out her own taste from my mouth as she shuddered through several small aftershocks.

When she had recovered a little Wishes reached for me, trying to manoeuvre herself on top of me ready to return the pleasure. I pulled away laughing and offered a hand to pull her to her feet.

"There will be time for that later," I told her grinning.

Wished took my hand and pulled herself up, she flowed into my arms as if it was something we had been doing all of our lives. Holding her close to me I walked Wishes back to my little sports car and sat her in the passenger seat before climbing in myself.

Wishes was asleep in the car before we had gone two miles.

up
120 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos