Proxy 2 Jeff Returns

Printer-friendly version

PROXY

Proxy.jpg

Synopsis: The original story released in 2014 left the fate of Jeff unknown. In this version Jeff returns and meets Chad his understudy while sharing with his sister's that fateful night his father dragged him from their home. Meanwhile, Chad, hired to play the Wentworth's cross dressing little brother is laying in bed with the dominate who was training him wondering what's going to happen next.

This, by the way, is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to locations, persons living or dead is purely coincidental. There is also sex between consenting partners over the age of 18 which may include sexual fetish elements and role-playing. As always I write this for your enjoyment. A comment if able would be greatly appreciated. Hugs Mary Beth.

Players: Chad Evans; Wentworth Family: Julie, Oldest Sister, 30; Joyce, Middle, 25; Janet, youngest, 23; Jeff (AKA Jenny), Bother, 18; Ms. Abigail Albright, or Abby, the housekeeper; Mr. Harold Peabody, a venture capitalist and step father to the Wentworth girls - divorced; Lt. Mark Davis, Jeff's step father, Bruce Davis, Jeff's Step Brother.

Proxy: A person authorized to act for another.

Story

One of Julie's classmates, a self proclaimed Geek back in their day, took on an impossible task at trying to meet Julie's request. Impossible for anyone other than the CIA and this guy Brad working deep in the bowels of that agency. Brad once an activist, like Julie, had eventually gone to work for the CIA and deep inside of a windowless room he sat down at a terminal and did what he did best.

Through the use of his company's software tools, and his expertise, Brad used a facial recognition technology and applied that to a program called TIA, the agency's Total Information Awareness System and waited. Six million drivers and their images were polled, then another three million students and their images were added, all of them scanned within minutes.

Brad got three good hits on perspective candidates each with a match at 98% and all within eleven minutes. Brad went to another database, pulled files, transferred those to a USB and called his old classmate Julie to show her his results.

Julie, over an espresso and a shared coffee cake never took a bite. With a startled gasp she settled quickly on the first picture. Brad looking on waited as Julie just sat there. It was a young college student named Chad.

“Well,” Brad asked.

“It could even be him,” Julie said.

She kissed her old college chum and kept her promise. He couldn’t accept bribes, but he could accept an old used motorcycle she had. It was at the Harley Davidson shop or Martin, not far from Highland. She had walked in paid cash, drove it around the block and brought it back. She told the owner a friend was coming in to get it. It had 6 tenths of a mile on it.

With the aid of a private investigator Julie hired, and working quickly over the next four days, he added more recent information to that image. At the end he presented Julie with all she needed. Julie not long after and along with her two sisters sat on a bench nervously waiting, watching...

All of them were silent in those first few minutes. They had expected similarities, a likeness, but this... nothing prepared them for what they saw in those first few seconds.

"Unbelievable," Joyce said instantly, loud enough to catch the attention of two students walking past as she added, "it's impossible. I'm seeing it, and I don't believe it."

"What did I tell you. I still get goose bumps when I see him," Julie said grabbing her sister's arm as a tear formed.

"And you are absolutely, positively sure," Joyce said dabbing her eye with a slightly bent finger to catch another tear. She didn’t care. She wanted to run over and hug the young man they were looking at.

"Honey, I know what you are thinking, believe me, I felt the same exact way the first time I saw him, but it's not our brother. God I wish it was, and yes, he could be his twin, easily, but it's not Jeff. I've checked and double checked." Julie said as she watched the young man with her own sense of disbelief.

She knew it wasn't Jeff, there was more than enough proof of that, but still there was that doubt. That deep down nag that just maybe, but she knew better because of the odds. Yet there were other odds as well. Very great odds that there was someone that could so easily be their brother but not and the proof of that was right over there.

"You know, it really is unbelievable," Joyce said.

"And it really could work," Janet said with her own surprise still tugging at her as she added, "it really could."

“Easily,” Joyce said.

"Trouble is making it work. You're right, it could work, would work. It would work easily with him, but how do we convince him to help us," Julie noted with that same question posed anew.

"And father isn't simply going to take him at face value either," Janet noted as she added, "definitely not as Jeff at least, and that's for sure. He could easily demand a DNA test even."

"No, your right about that. He would have to be Jenny, no doubt of that, but look at him and tell me, if he was willing, that being Jenny is going to be difficult." Julie said waving her hand towards the young man to press her point. Her two sisters nodded as all three continued watching the young man intently as she added, “DNA would kill it, so we’ve got to scare father out of even thinking about it. This would have to be the greatest bluff of our lives!”

Chad, unaware of the scrutiny he was under, closed the book he was reading. Yawned, stretched and began packing his backpack. Finals were behind him and ahead of him he had another two weeks left before his Spring break started. He had aced his test. He smiled taking another fitful stretch before walking off.

"Look's like he's leaving," Joyce noted with a touch of panic.

"It's OK, I've got all of the information we'll need including where he's living," Julie noted.

"So, OK, he's not our brother! Then who is he," Joyce said.

"His name is Chad Evans, Freshman, just turned 18 a few months ago which makes him about six months younger than our brother. When Chad turned 18 that put him on the streets after living in the foster care system for the past 10 of his years. Parents kidnapped when he was eight," Julie said looking at the report summery she was given before she paused.

"Kidnapped," Joyce asked and added, "you said kidnapped? Are you kidding me?"

"Kidnapped. Parents were taken by rebels, with six others late in 1995 while on a humanitarian mission and haven't been heard from since," Julie said.

"That poor child," Joyce said.

"Gets worse which I suppose makes it a little better for us. He's going to collage on a Pell Grant, some state funding, new student loan and a part time job slinging hamburgers. Plus a half dozen other things for minimum wage. The kid is killing himself with part time jobs. He's just moved into a campus residence hall sharing space with another student," Julie said.

"So he's broke," Janet asked.

"If not broke, on the verge for sure," Julie noted.

"Any other assets," Joyce asked.

"Nothing to speak of. The detective said he moved into his room with a backpack, laundry bag full of clothes and a box," Julie noted and added, "he's definitely hand to mouth right now and, of course, his debt as a student is growing monthly."

"That's good isn't it," Janet asked looking at her two sisters. She wasn't sure why that was good but she asked.

"It's very good if we can put an offer together that convinces him to help us," Julie said.

"We'll make him an offer he can't refuse," Joyce noted.

"Like what," Janet asked looking at her sister.

"I have no idea, but I've always liked that line," Joyce said.

"Line? What are you talking about," Janet asked.

"It's that line from the movie The God Father," Joyce said smiling as she added, "like I said, always liked that line."

"What about the legal side of this," Joyce asked of Julie.

"If he represents himself as our brother, legally, especially on any documents, or any legal transactions it would be considered fraud. No if and butts about it. He’d be charged and we would be coconspirators. If he just appears to be our brother and people, say someone like dad perhaps, simply assumed that it is in fact our brother or say his step son, it's deceitful. Sneaky perhaps. Definitely deceitful and no doubt a little immoral, but not illegal," Julie said.

"I can live with deceitful if it helps us keep the house," Joyce said.

"Immoral would be OK with me as well," Janet said.

"Me to," Julie added.

"So as long as there is only the appearance of this guy being Jeff or Jenny, we're OK," Janet said.

"Exactly," Julie noted.

"He really is the spitting image of our brother, but a long ways from Jenny," Joyce noted watching the young man stand, slip his backpack on and start to walk off.

"Carol," Julie said.

"Carol? How so," Joyce asked.

"Assuming we can convince him to do this, and I understand that's a big if, we're going to have to do this fast and transition him home already, but as Jenny in case we're suddenly being watched. In fact, we’ve got to assume we are being watched. We're also going to have to convince dad that it's Jeff, which again means he needs to be as much Jenny as we can manage. I'm also guessing we'll most likely have to fool dad's private investigators once this starts," Julie said and added, “and dad is motivated to hire the best investigators.

"That's right. Which means he gets followed and whoever it is following him, if they find out he's a student, then they get the same background information you've got," Joyce said.

"Exactly," Julie noted.

"Which means what," Janet asked.

"Which means we've got to make him incommunicado relative to his world and as quickly as possible. At least till he's ready to appear in our world," Julie said.

"Which he's not going to be willing to do if he's already a Freshman in college and committed for this semester," Joyce noted with concern on her face.

"Didn't say it was going to be easy ladies which leaves us with how that offer is going to look," Julie noted and added, "and, of course, how it's offered."

Joyce nodded, Janet added her own nod, as all three started making their way back to their car.

Dinner that night was mostly about the offer and some discussion on how fast Carol could work her magic. The offer itself, at a minimum, would be to cover Chad's entire collage cost. They could easily set that up in an escrow of some sort for Chad to draw from. That went on paper.

They doubled that in the hopes of off setting the time and credits Chad would lose on a withdrawal for this one semester. That too went on paper in brackets for their argument with Chad when the time came. They added another 50% on top of all that hoping it would be enough to convince Chad to become Jenny.

With the offer put together, and agreed to, it would be up to Julie to present it. Julie decided on a dinner to die for and that of course was Abby's expertise. Abby promised them her absolute very best. Abby said it would be nice to know if the boy had any favorites.

Julie said she had no idea an no way of knowing, but she’d try and find out for what that was worth. Turned out it was easier said than done. She called her detective who laughed. Easiest thing in the world were surveys. He did it all the time. He used an actress he often hired to survey men. A living doll in a mini skirt The detective called Julie that afternoon and Abby got a fax that evening.

Later that week the most mysterious thing that had ever happened to Chad happened. Chad had no idea who the woman was or what the offer might be about other than it was an offer that needed to be discussed in private. Curiosity drove him to agree when Julie confronted him within a couple of days of that conversation she had, at home, with her sisters.

The woman, Julie, had stopped right in front of him in the school library. She introduced herself quietly as Julie Wentworth before inviting him to walk outside to make her request on the library steps. Julie had given Chad her business card and home address promising only a marvelous dinner as her guest.

Chad, driven by the mystery and more than a little curious, took it upon himself to walk by her residence. It was college after all and he at least could confirm the address. Even perhaps get a sense of this mysterious woman. As it happens it wasn't far from campus and Chad found himself looking on the house in total awe.

Meanwhile, Ms. Abigail Albright, Abby, was told to outdo herself for that dinner using the list of favorites they’d gotten from the detective. The go ahead came shortly after Chad called confirming he would be at the house at the time requested. Chad also agreed to hear whatever it was Julie had to offer. Chad had called not more than an hour after walking past the house address on the business card.

Actually, it took an additional hour only because Chad had looked up the number on the ornate plaque that listed the large Victorian as a West Central Historical Site. That grand old house, still owned by the Wentworth family, was absolutely stunning. Chad found after a little research, that it was huge, nearly 4800 square feet not counting the attic or basement, making it monstrous to anything he’d known.

At the time it was built it was on the cutting edge of architecture, designed and constructed by a New York architect. Its structure and architectural features, especially the entry foyer and front staircase with all the matching woodwork, was noted as significant in the Historical Societies write up. Chad smiled at one of the comments noting as well that it was one of the first homes in that area with inside toilets and hot running water.

It was built in 1891 at nearly the beginning of America's Gilded Age. In this came, as in most at that time it was America’s Civil War period. Most of the money coming from the post-Civil War Reconstruction era. A boom that ended around 1877 after making Mr. Wentworth's father and grandfather one of America's industrial giants. Mr. Wentworth, then a banker, continued growing the family fortune even after the panic of 1893.

Mr. Wentworth's grandson, the last owner and father of Julie, Joyce, Janet and Jeff Wentworth, died from complications due to a fall leaving his entire estate to the girls and a boy, and his wife. Current ownership, besides the three girls and surviving brother was shared now by Mr. Harold Peabody. Harold a venture capitalist and their "x" step father was the real reason for this meeting.

Chad wore a white shirt, no tie and the only real pair of slacks he had when he knocked on the door. He had carefully laid the slacks flat under his mattress on cardboard as a makeshift iron before putting them on. He wasn't so much nervous as curious why three of the states richest women wanted to see him. A short time after meeting the other two sisters he got to experience what it meant to have money.

He finally got a hint of the reason he was there from a family album. Chad, eating only once a day was enjoying a delightful array of finger foods, looked on in absolute astonishment at the pictures of Jeff. They were only a few months apart, Jeff being slightly older.

Chad was told Jeff was missing, Julie said, as they took tea in the living room before dinner. Chad walked slowly alongside Julie ahead of the other two sisters as she explained Jeff's absence. That absence now left them in a legal dilemma as Julie expanded on her explanation.

As tea was served Julie went on to explain that when their mother passed away 49% of the families fortune, including the house, went to their step father, Harold. Each child, at the same time, received 12.75% with all four children making their combined holdings a controlling interest of 51%. However, without their brother’s 12.75% that left the three sisters only owning 38.25% combined and, of course, and far short that controlling interest.

While Julie held, in proxy, Jeff's shares till his twenty first birthday, and while she could act on that proxy on almost all things, she couldn't use them to add to theirs for this particular vote or action. Even if she tried, her father already made it very clear he'd challenge any exercise of that proxy in court. If it went to court it would fail in her step father’s favor and they would lose the house.

Of course Julie wouldn't have even tried since there was a specific clause that disallowed Jeff's shares to be used on any estate issues without physically being there to exercise his shares. Part of that clause, when it was exercised, required all participants to respond formally within 120 days of a legal request for action should an action be warranted. That action, as a challenge for control of the house, had been taken officially on Wednesday by Harold the step father.

Julie paused then. She had grown angrier. It wasn't the house that their father wanted she said, but the land. Harold was a venture capitalist. It was the site he wanted. His plan, and right now it was more than viable, was to move the house to another site, since it was historical, and develop the land it now sat on. This land was worth many millions more without the house. And millions more on top of that with a building.

And there it was... If Jeff did not respond within 120 days of that challenge he would be termed "absent" and his proxy would be divided among those responding. In this case Harold and the three sisters. Each would get equal parts of Jeff's shares at approximately 3.19% per person. Unfortunately, that would leave the girls at 48.75% and their step father now holding a controlling interest at 52.19%.

At issue was their step father's newest attempt at calling to vote another clause, which was about to expire. A clause that allowed a liquidation of all commonly held assets between he and the children within two years of their mother's death. While the girls and Jeff's portion would be distributed equally from that liquidation they would still lose their home. It was not a historical site to them, it was their home.

What they needed, Julie said just as Abby announced dinner, was for Jeff to appear, or at least to make it seem as if he had appeared. If it appeared that Jeff had returned and was ready to join the fight against the liquidation clause our step father would be looking at hundreds of thousands of dollars in court cost. Even worse, his partners, those backers he still held would walk. All of this would happen at just the sight of our bother.

They wanted Chad, as Jeff's look-alike. They wanted Chad to appear as Jeff. and just before Chad could ask any questions, Julie held up a hand, rose and offered her arm for their walk to the dinning room. She promised they'd finish their talk after dinner. For now she was positive that whatever was causing that growling in Chad’s stomach needed to be attended to. Chad laughed.

Chad had nearly reached his limit just on hors d'oeuvre when he was invited to the table by Abby. And it was a table unlike any he'd ever seen before this. It was a formal setting making him somewhat nervous in a room nearly as big as the recreation room at his resident dorm. It was like a buffet but for rich people he mused.

At the center, as the girls circled the table to sit, a series of candles mixed within fresh cut flowers was casting flickering lights over the sparkling settings. Before him an exquisite place as Julie guided him to sit. In front of him, like the rest, delicate china with a plate sitting on a larger plate, two forks to his left, a knife and spoon on his right.

There were two wine glasses, a water glass already chilled, with a bread plate sitting above his forks. Chad had been to one formal meal on the night of his high school graduation which gave him a notion of what was going on but little else. One of those wine glasses would be removed depending on his choice of wines. One for red, the one centered but slightly ahead of his water and that second glass for white wine.

Dried Cherry-Stuffed Loin of Pork was the main course he was told, and while he wasn't sure what that really was he was sure he would like it. He told Julie that Pork Chops was his favorite. He liked the salad and the large soft, slightly warmed, slice of Italian Sour Dough Bread served under a white cloth napkin. He also loved sour dough bread he said. He felt like a king as he carefully ate his way through the beginning parts of the meal.

Before the pork he was served a mixed green salad with pears, pomegranates, and pecans, covered by Abby at the setting with a lightly aged gorgonzola Italian cheese. He use to have pears as a kid and missed those he told Abby who brought him a plate full of one freshly cut.

He was told the cheese was named after a small town in Milan where it was first made. With the delicate slices of pork Abby served, Chad was offered both a rice pilaf and garlic mashed potatoes, candied carrots and green beans. Carrots and green beans was another favorite he said amazed at how many things there was that he liked.

Chad had a choice of a Chardonnay or Pinot Noir. He didn't mention that he wasn't old enough to drink deciding wine, like beer, was considered a food. Chad chose the Chardonnay for no other reason than he liked the name and it came in a pretty bottle. Abby removed the glass for the red as soon as he chose.

With Chad's second glass of wine he was served a small portion of a ginger steamed pudding, one of Abby's specialties, Julie noted. Chad was in a pleasant kind of agony when they rose to take a strong after dinner coffee in the sitting room. It was Abby again that served them.

Chad was given another white cloth napkin before a matching demitasse cup and saucer. He had his choice of a Turkish coffee or an espresso. It was Julie, once again who explained happily the difference.

Abby's Turkish coffee was finely ground, flavorful, strong and she prepared it traditionally in a ibrik. The ibrik was a long handled tapered pot of tinned brass and very charming. The espresso, if he'd rather have that, Julie offered, was brewed by pressure over a finely mixed ground coffee blend.

Chad chose the espresso politely turning down the Greek shortbread cookies. He was stuffed to a pleasure he'd never known till now wondering as he carefully sipped his espresso if they ate like this every night and if so how they kept their shapes. He felt like royalty as he waited for Julie to talk again. He had a fair idea of their problem and a hint of why he was there since he was a look-a-like Jeff.

He was surprised when Julie started discussing his college cost as part of their offer because he thought it was private. More so on how accurately she did so. As it happens, Julie noted, admitted, to a private detective of some worth and a dear family friend within the CIA was the source for most of the information and Julie apologized for that. It shook Chad but he was flattered as well.

However, it didn't change the information and he accepted Julie's apology as he listened. His cost for college each year, roughly, was $24,000 with $17,000 of that his tuition and fees. The rest his room and board which didn't include clothes, transportation and necessities. He smiled when he said he had no room, or very little room, for luxuries.

Chad was also a little relieved when Julie made a point that he would not be breaking any laws. She did emphasize that it would be deceitful and there was a moral issue of sorts. Julie did point out that the problems with their step father was theirs, not his, but she again noted why. Their step father wanted the money, period.

What they wanted Chad for was to represent Jeffrey informally and in such a way that would at least give their father pause in considering that court challenge. That challenge would cost him thousands, risking hundreds of thousands, and if he lost he would owe the girls their own thousands in attorney fees. With Jeff appearing to be in the picture they hoped it would give him pause and might easily make him stop the actions he was considering.

If Chad, therefore, was to consider such a notion they were also willing to pay him $25,000 dollars for his time lost this semester. However, if he was willing to skip his next semester, and Julie noted that might be necessary, they would pay him twice that or $50,000.

Had Chad's cup been fuller, he might have spilled some of his espresso. As it was, he had to cover his mouth to catch what he held in it when Julie gave him those numbers. That was in cash she noted and in two parts with half up front and the other half when that clause expired. Chad was beside himself over the amount they were talking about and even more curious because of it.

"That is incredibly generous, so I guess I've got to ask why," Chad asked.

"Chad, our bother left us under the worse of conditions. To put it bluntly, our step father chased him away, and he did so in such a way that we're almost positive we'll never see him again. Losing our mother was terrible, losing our brother, almost unbearable and to risk losing our home on top of that, inconceivable," Julie said and paused. She was clearly upset.

"I can imagine," Chad said sympathetically. He almost asked why again but was thoughtful enough to give Julie time to compose herself and another opportunity to explain.

"Chad, our most difficult issue, and the real reason for those amounts we've set aside for you, assuming you agree to this, is because our step father hated our brother for the way he was. In fact, we're counting on that hatred which we hope will drive him to stay out of our lives now and hopefully forever once that clause expires. Chad, for this to work with any hope of success, you've got to appear exactly as our brother," Julie said.

"Because of your step father," Chad asked.

"Because of our step father. If you appear as our brother it will foster all of those prejudices he held against our brother," Julie noted.

Chad sat there taking in what Julie was saying and there was a hint of something forming over what dressing like their brother might mean, but he didn't dare ask. He did dare a nod and another sip of his espresso before giving Julie his attention again.

"Chad, for as long as any of us can remember, although I suspect most of it is our fault, our brother loved dressing as a girl. We're honestly not sure if we were the cause or simply contributors to his pastime although it really didn't matter because we adored him anyway," Julie noted.

"He dressed as a girl," Chad repeated with the connections it brought with that comment.

"Chad, our brother Jeff was born prematurely which included a heart defect that wasn't corrected until he was five. He had three loving sisters, an understanding and doting mother a nurturing house keeper. Not to mention that all of us girls were still into dolls at the time. As you might imagine, he was extremely overprotected and loved dearly. When mother passed away it was left up to us and Abby to care for him. I'm afraid that he spent most all of his time, easily since birth, in something of ours," Julie noted.

"And of course your step father hated it," Chad said as he began making the connections.

"That was exactly what our step father hated and the reason he drove Jeffrey away," Julie said then paused.

"And for this to work then, I'd be expected to dress like Jeffrey or like a girl," Chad said taking in a deep slow breath to calm himself.

Chad knew, when they made the offer that it was too good to be true. He also knew he was damned either way now. If he said no he'd be turning down a small fortune in his eyes. He would be giving up a full endowment that would allow him to finish college easily. If he said yes... If he said yes, what would that mean, he wondered as he looked at Julie.

"Yes Chad, for this to work you'd have to dress as a girl," Julie said and added, "which would require a little bit more than just the clothes and why we're adding another $25,000 on top of that $50,000. That's $75,000 if you agree to do this."

"More than just clothes? I don't follow," Chad said trying to imagine what $75,000 looked like in cash. He was beginning to feel giddy over the amount of money they were considering.

Ignoring the image of him as a girl to focus on the money was pleasant and he spent a few of his moments doing just that. That was 750 $100 dollar bills. A briefcase full of $100 dollar bills? A small suitcase of $50 dollar bills? He was trying to visualize it all as he waited for an answer. What did 75,000 one dollar bills look like? He had five of them in his wallet.

"Chad, our brother, as our pretend sister Jenny, was nearly perfect as a girl. He could easily pass, did pass, often, and that is going to require a little more skill than simply putting on the clothes. Fortunately we have a friend that can help you... help us with that, but it will still require some extraordinary efforts on your part," Julie said.

"I'm not sure what to say," Chad said as he looked at all three girls one at a time. He didn't see Abby standing at the doorway and he was hoping the blush he felt wasn't showing on his face.

"Well, even a maybe at this point will at least get you a second cup of Abby's espresso," Julie said smiling.

"A yes will get you all the espresso your heart desires," Abby said from behind coming into the room and directly to Chad. She was smiling at Chad as she added, "and, just so you know, if you say yes, I also get to keep my kitchen."

"I guess I'm a little worried over missing a semester of school," Chad said against all four smiles as he added, "some of the classes were really difficult to get into."

He could see the anticipation in their faces. What he didn't notice was that slight change in Julie's face.

Julie's expression shifted, softened. He was worried about school, she mused. Not the dressing as a girl part, just school. That, she knew was an excellent sign, hopeful, very hopeful.

"Chad, what if I were to tell you that for the remainder of your collage career you'd never have to worry ever again about getting a class, any class," Julie noted.

"How is that possible," Chad asked.

"Chad, one of our endowments is to your collage and in all modesty it's fairly substantial. Therefore asking a regent that benefits from that endowment to simply ensure you get your classes, would not be out of line," Julie said.

"You could do that," Chad asked.

"Of course we could and would do that," Julie answered and added, “Chad, if this works I would see to it personally that the library gets a modest wing added in your name just to give you a priority.”

"Wow,” Chad said and added, “that would be incredibly.

“Keeping this house is everything to us,” Julie said.

“That other part you mentioned... you know, about learning, what does that 'extraordinary effort' mean," Chad asked.

"Chad, being Jenny is going to involve deportment, demeanor, things like that. How you move about, present yourself as a girl, in a word it's the difference in how you move now, in your male persona, verses how you'd move in a feminine persona," Julie said and added, "our brother, having grown up mostly feminine, did so easily. Truth is he was rarely in his male persona and even then it was more like a girl dressing as a boy. You would have to learn how to do that. Without those skills, it would be too obvious you're not Jeff."

"I think I understand, but I wouldn't have a clue how to do that. So how would I go about learning that part," Chad asked trying to unravel what he was taking in or walking into.

"As I mentioned, we have a friend that can help us. She's an expert on such things and loved our brother dearly. Even better, she really wants to help," Julie said.

"And how long would this last? I mean... you know, say best and worse case," Chad asked. He couldn't believe he was sitting here in front of these four women talking about this. It was the money, he mused.

"A few weeks best case, about four weeks we hope, but a bit over two months worse case. At present we've got about ten weeks before that clause expires," Julie said and added, "we don't think our step father will even consider an action once he knows, or at least believes Jeffrey is back. However, it would be prudent simply to maintain this charade till that expiration date at least so redoing the math I'd guess worse case to be those ten weeks before the clause expires. We also think you could reach a level to start to pulling this off within two weeks."

"Scary. I mean the notion of doing this," Chad noted honestly.

"Of course it is. How could it not be? However, and knowing that, I can promise you our total and complete support, as much of it as you can handle," Julie noted with her other two sisters nodding their agreement.

"Would I be required to, you know, go out? As in outside," Chad asked nervously.

"That may be required, yes, but not before you were capable of doing so and never without a great deal of support," Julie said and added, "and not for very long. At best, perhaps just for the sake of appearance, say worse case a lunch, dinner or something like that. We think our father will try and verify that it is Jeff and take pictures and we'd like to give him the opportunity to have those pictures taken."

"So how would this work? I mean if I say yes, then what happens next," Chad asked ignoring the notions he was bringing up.

"As for the money, you'll get half set aside in an escrow account. We will arrange for your withdrawal from school on an emergency basis as personal business and, of course, have you scheduled for whatever classes you desire by next semester. Your report card for this semester would reflect a withdrawal without penalty. We'll move you as soon as possible, if you say yes that is," Julie said pausing.

"Move where," Chad asked.

"We believe our step father may be watching us. We are acting on the risk that he is. With that in mind, we will move you here and bring in Carol the woman that will be helping. Carol Broadbent. Carol and I went to college together and she's willing to provide her expertise as well as some instructions on how to do what you're going to be doing," Julie said and added, "when you can do what you'll be doing well enough, hopefully within say a week or two, make it two, we'll figure out a way to present you as Jeff, although for you it's actually going to be dressed as Jenny. From there it's simply allowing you to be seen by our father or whoever he has watching us."

"So if he's watching won't he see me now? As me that is," Chad asked.

"He's not watching now or at least we don't believe so. He's very arrogant about some things and with Jeff perhaps more so. He's sure that Jeff is out of the picture," Julie noted.

"So I'd be dressing up a lot then," Chad asked, but not sure why he asked that particular question because once would be more than enough.

"If full time is a lot, then yes, you would be dressing up a lot," Julie said smiling, and added, "I know it's odd, this whole notion, but that's the way of it. As for that or anything else we've talked about, please don't hesitate to ask any questions, voice any concerns, or raise issues?"

"No questions, lots of concerns I guess and a ton of issues that I'm not even sure about," Chad noted but smiled to lesson the impact and then frowned as he added, "Can I ask where your brother is now?"

"We don't know and we've tried finding him. He ran away when he was sixteen and no one has heard from his since," Julie said and added, "and we've been trying for a long time now. When my friend did his search on you my brother should have shown up but didn’t and we don’t know why."

"I'm sorry," Chad said.

"We are to Chad," Julie said in a lowered voice before adding, "so what do you think, and is this something you might consider taking on?"

"I think it's going to be the oddest few weeks of my life and yes, I'm willing to try this," Chad said blushing.

"If it makes any difference, you're making a difference," Julie said.

"I'll second that," Joyce added.

"Put me on that list as well and thank you," Janet said.

"Now what," Chad said feeling very self-conscious at that moment.

"Now we contact Carol and let her know it's on. Now that you've said yes, I'd rather you meet her here and not go back to school. Whatever you'll need from there we can get for you," Julie noted.

"Why's that," Chad asked and added, "not going back to school or my dorm?"

"Just a precaution really. More on the off chance our father is watching us. Like I said, I don't think so but I also don't see any reason to take chances," Julie said and asked, "is that OK with you?"

"And he'd know it wasn't Jeff if he connects me to school," Chad said before answering Julie's question, "and yes, it is OK with me."

"As for our father, he'd most likely know it wasn't Jeff even faster than we did. Since you'll be staying with us from now to the end, we're going to contact our step father. Mostly to put a temporary halt to his action, and alert him that you, or rather our brother, is back in town to assist us in any further actions. We are also preparing to draft an answer to his action on the estate as soon as he contacts us," Julie said.

"And he's going to react," Chad added.

"Oh yes. Quickly I suspect. With you being here, it's going to raise his hackles immediately, and I have no doubt that we, as in all of us, will be under some kind of immediate surveillance. As you might imagine your continued connection with school would easily identify you," Julie noted.

"So even though you don't think so, he might be watching you guys right now," Chad asked.

"He might be and that now includes you. Chad, we risked it all tonight. If you said no that would be that. With your yes, and if we are being watched, staying here from here on will easily hide your connection with school. Whatever you'll need we can get through someone else, but I promise you that you'll want for nothing in these next few weeks," Julie said.

"So I guess it starts now then," Chad said and added, "I mean now that I've more or less said yes."

"It does and I'll have the documents drawn up for you to sign in the morning," Julie said, paused and added, "there is a couple of other things we should discuss."

"What's that," Chad asked.

"The weird part," Julie said smiling.

"I thought I'd just discussed the weird part," Chad said smiling.

"Almost. Chad, our brother loved dressing as a little girl, age play is the term most often used, and it's how Carol actually came into the picture. Within that context there was a very strong fetish for such things. Odd things for a person his age and gender, obviously, and again, some of it our fault because we indulged him when he was little, but that notwithstanding, it was part of him. Is part of him," Julie said.

"So he likes little girl dresses? I mean if I'm understanding this," Chad said.

"I'm afraid the word like wouldn't be strong enough, but yes, that would be the case. Our brother loved little girl dresses. Chad, I won't try and fool you because it's too important, but that also included dressing as a toddler girl at times. It's also another reason we are so strongly connected with Carol," Julie noted.

"He was often one or our dolls, if that makes sense," Joyce added.

"More like a little sister or baby sister for me since we were closer in age," Janet added."

"So this Carol, is your brother's friend," Chad asked.

"She is but before that she was a friend of mine," Julie noted.

"OK," Chad said.

"Chad, as you might imagine, Jeff was going through some difficult times because of our father, and I contacted Carol one day to see if she could help," Julie said.

"Got it," Chad said and added, "I think."

"Carol, through our friendship in college, and very discreetly, helped our brother kind of find himself. She also helped him to acquire some of his play clothes, also discreetly. Those same things might still be necessary," Julie said.

"Because of your father," Chad asked.

"Because of our father," Julie said.

"I guess a dress is a dress," Chad said smiling at the notion of what he was saying and more, what he was getting into. He really had no idea what dressing as a little girl or toddler might mean.

"That is a very healthy attitude and I thank you for making this easier on us," Julie said but thinking to herself that some of what their brother wore was not simply dresses.

"So, how is this going to actually begin," Chad asked.

"It's already begun. I've called Carol and she is on her way here to meet you," Abby said from the doorway. Abby was trying hard to keep reminding herself it wasn't Jeff. She had, more than any of his sisters, understood his little side, and suddenly wondering if Chad might enjoy breast feeding as much as Jeff once did when he wanted to regress. Even the sisters didn't know all of it.

"So I can't go back to my dorm room then," Chad asked.

"I'm afraid not, if that's OK," Julie said.

"It's OK," Chad added.

"Is there something you need that you can't do without," Julie asked.

"I left half a pizza in the small refrigerator and some milk," Chad said and added, "and my lap top."

"We'll take care of that," Julie said smiling. They had another espresso before the door bell rang. Chad gave Julie his room key who handed it to Joyce.

Chad blushed suddenly as the woman he assumed was Carol stopped to look at him.

Carol Broadbent was statuesque, formal was Chad's first impressions. Dignified but definitely formidable was Chad's next set of impressions as he took her hand during their introductions. He was immediately intimidated by her, but some of that over what she was about to do with him or to him he decided.

"It really is even more amazing than I imagined," Carol said and added, "and you young man... since you're already a spitting image of my little girl when she dressed as a boy, means you'll be just as adorable when I get you into some of your girl things."

"Jeff's girl things," Chad said.

"No honey, I'm talking about your girl things," Carol said before adding, "you are Jeff remember?"

"Oh, right! I do remember," Chad said as he added, "and I apologize for that."

"Not a problem," Julie noted as she rose and said to Carol, "I suppose he's all yours now."

"And I've got two weeks right," Carol asked.

"Two weeks at most," Julie said and added, "I'd like to see that cut by a week if at all possible?"

"I'm going to leave that up to him," Carol said as she extended her hand for Chad's before adding, "and for now, we're going to spend some time talking in her room."

"Then we'll see you two late morning then," Julie said.

"Till then," Carol noted without another word other than a confirming nod from Chad who she began leading down the hall towards the stairs. There was a pause as the three sisters came forward. Chad was hugged by all three sisters and then Abby. They would make sure his stay would be as pleasant as humanly possible, they promised.

"I'm kind of nervous," Chad said making his way down the hall with Carol.

"No reason to be and of course every reason to be," Carol said and added, "although if it helps, this should be more fun than not."

"Fun? How so," Chad asked.

"Well, for one thing you get to do some things that most boys only dream about," Carol noted.

"Most boys don't dream about such things," Chad noted.

"That's what I'm told," Carol said smiling.

"I'm not sure I've ever dreamed about such things," Chad noted.

"Fair enough," Carol said.

"Unless I'm misunderstanding you," Chad noted.

"Time enough for me to explain that later. For now some questions first beginning with the most important one. Have you ever been through any sort of transformation," Carol asked as she made her way behind Abby to the room she would be staying in. Chad would be using Jeff's regular room till he was acclimated enough to tolerate Jenny's room. Even then it might not be enough, Carol decided, to introduce Chad to Jenny's play room.

"Transformation," Chad asked.

"That's what we call it in the business I'm in. Think of it more as a feminization process," Carol noted.

"Oh," Chad said smiling. The movie transformer came to mind suddenly and he said as much trying to imagine a male robot turning female.

"That's cute and perhaps more accurate than you can imagine since both states can appear radically different," Carol said and added, "and you'll no doubt have a lot of things to put into your diary by the time I bring you up to Jeff's level as Jenny," Carol said.

"Good things or bad things," Chad asked in a light hearted way.

"For some young men, glorious things, for others, not so wonderful. I'm hoping I can make these next two weeks for you nothing short of wonderful," Carol said and added, "attitude will make most of the difference."

"In for a penny, in for a pound," Chad said.

"That's the spirit," Carol said.

"So what is your business," Chad asked believing at first, based on what Julie had said, a therapist.

"Without sounding too vague and in your case I'll be more of a drama coach at first. In Jeff's case, as Jenny, I acted as a kind surrogate or stand in mommy for a time so he could learn to get in touch with his child self or little as it's called," Carol said and added, "the most defining term for what I do is a dominatrix, although I also provide sex and sexual therapy"

"Sounds wonderfully scary," Chad said smiling.

"Think of me as a life-stylist trainer," Carol said and added, "I'm also expert in age play, transformations and a host of things that would most likely also scare you silly if I tried to describe them, but terribly fun if your eyes were closed and you were doing them.

"Then don't describe them," Chad said with a grin.

"I won't and here we are. This was, is Jeff's room," Carol said opening the door and allowing Chad to enter.

"Wow, this is nice," Chad said and meant it. For all intents and purposes it was a typical boy's room. Albeit a rich boy's room.

"Meanwhile, we've got two weeks," Carol said looking around. It had been a while since she'd last seen Jeff's room as she added, "ready to see your room?"

"I thought this was my room," Chad asked and added, "as Jeff I mean."

"It is and isn't. The thing is honey, we've got to transition you, as in transform you into Jenny as quickly as possible so if you are up to it we should start that fairly quickly," Carol said and added, "as in right now, tonight."

"I haven't signed any papers yet," Chad said.

"Would you rather wait," Carol asked.

"No. Not really. I guess I'm yours," Chad said.

"And of that I am certain honey," Carol said smiling down at Chad as she added, "so lets get you ready for bed. Tell you what, why don't we go to Jenny's room so you can become familiar with it. I wasn't going to introduce you to this side just yet, but with the schedule so tight we really should begin some of this right away. Meanwhile I've got to get some of my things from my car."

"What does that mean," Chad asked cautiously as he added, "that part about you being certain?"

"Of you being mine," Carol asked smiling.

"Yes," Chad asked.

"Well, to begin with, I'm going to need your absolute and total undivided attention, but more importantly we've got to start your physical transformation first," Carol said and added, "and, if you've never done this before it's going to be very mysterious, awkward, somewhat uncomfortable in the beginning and, I'm afraid, slightly intense."

"Uncomfortable and Intense," Chad asked.

"When I said uncomfortable and Intense, I meant mentally mostly. Although if you're looking for an analogy, in your context, consider yourself an actor learning a roll. A roll you've never played before. In this case you're going to learn to play the part of a girl. Now you can be an actor learning to play the part of a girl or, better still, you can learn to see yourself as a girl for the part. If I can teach you to see yourself as a girl your part will become much more believable and much easier."

"How do we do that," Chad asked.

"By me letting you see yourself as a girl," Carol said as she opened the door to Jenny's room.

"So it would be girl's clothes only kind of thing," Chad asked but then stopped to survey the room.

"Girl's clothes only - yes, from here on, but not the way you're thinking about them right now. First it's your body, then your mind, then your imagination I need to work on," Carol said as she started into the room.

"I didn't understand that," Chad said looking around and beginning to realize what he might be getting into.

"You will honey, you will," Carol said stepping inside of Jenny's room as she added, "this is the room we will be using most of the time."

It was clearly a girl's room and Chad smiled lightly, nervously. It only took a second to realize why he'd be in this room. It was a large room consistent with the design of the house. He was facing a large bay style window with a bench below it. To the left of the bench a cute round table set up with dolls as if having tea. To the right a set of book shelves.

On the left side of the room Jenny's bed, or his bed, Chad mused. It was a day bed in white enamel and brass. Three sides designed with crib sides that made it look a little more juvenile. A soft looking comforter in white satin covered the bed with edges of lavender. Pink and white satiny pillows were placed on either side of a large white teddy bear. Around the bears neck a large pink ribbon that matched the ribbons attached to the bed's flounce.

On the wall near the door still to Chad's left a vanity. A cute vanity done in pastels and definitely girlish and above the mirror a softly sculptured word in a pink satin plush that read "Princess". On the vanity itself make-up arrayed neatly, nail enamels in rows, and jewelry.

Abby followed them in as she said, "all of the makeup and enamels are new. I've put fresh towels in the bathroom."

"Thank you Abby," Carol said.

Abby paused a moment before reaching her hand to Chad's as she added, "I can't tell you how grateful I am for this. Thank you."

"You are welcome Abby," Chad said and added, as Abby turned to leave, "pretty room, but it's a bit juvenile."

"It is isn't it. This was Jeff's little girl room. One of his most favorite places," Carol noted as she added, "your stage setting if you will."

"So this is a setting," Chad asked.

"For you yes. For Jeff when he was Jenny, no. Jeff always saw himself as Jenny and was only Jeff out of necessity. In his case that boy's room was his stage setting," Carol noted.

"So the other room wasn't used very much I take it," Chad asked.

"Hardly at all," Carol said and added, "strictly window dressing for the sake of his friends. For you this will be your room completely."

"Pretty for a girl, odd, very odd for a boy," Chad said.

"Agreed. Why don't you go brush your teeth. There is a new tooth brush in the right hand drawer," Carol said as Chad moved to the bathroom.

"A little scary," Chad said.

"It shouldn't be, but I understand what you mean. Very hard to imagine yourself in such a place but this setting, along with everything else, should give you enough substance to begin placing yourself into the roll," Carol noted as she added, "now go on and brush your teeth and when you're done come sit on the bed with me."

Chad moved to the bathroom and found the brush. He smiled at the only brush he found still in it's package. It was Cinderella and pink as he opened it to put toothpaste on the bristles. He rinsed and painfully bent against his erection as far as he could to urinate before leaving the bathroom. Carol was still standing but instead of moving to sit with him she moved towards a large white ornate dresser.

"We're going to need to get you ready for bed," Carol said.

"I'm afraid to ask," Chad said.

"It's OK," Carol said as she bent to the third drawer and drew out a white shimmering nightgown, then moved up to the top drawer. She was holding a pair of white panties as well when she turned towards Chad.

Chad, for the first time, began to realizing what he'd just gotten himself into as Carol moved finally to sit next to him. He also wasn't sure what to say or do suddenly as Carol fused with the nightgown first by folding it neatly in her lap before laying the panties above it.

"Is this going to be your first experience with panties," Carol asked.

"Yes," Chad said thankful his hands were already folded in his lap.

"Can you imagine yourself wearing these things," Carol asked.

"Not really," Chad said although he began to realized part of him already was.

"Chad, one of the things that's going to happen, between us that is, will be a certain amount of intimacy. It's unavoidable as you might imagine. For you it's all going to be very new and because of that there is going to be a great deal of embarrassing moments that will come with a lot of what we must do. What I want you to understand is that I've been through this a lot and nothing that happens will be new for me. In fact, what will happen, is happening right now by the way, and is something I was hoping would happen," Carol said.

"Like what," Chad asked not clear what Carol was saying.

"Like that erection you've suddenly developed. The one you’re so desperate to hide," Carol said and added, "and you're wishing you could do something about it before I noticed, right?"

"OK, so you were right on the mark about those embarrassing moments," Chad said blushing as he added," not sure I can explain that."

"You don't need to. Some things are voluntarily, some things are not. In this case the notion of me putting you into a pair of panties has invoked a reaction you have no control over. I knew that honey and that's the reason I brought these with me to sit with you. Here, I want you to hold the panties for me," Carol said.

"Why," Chad said with no choice to say no as Carol handed him the panties.

"Texture for one thing, a sense of them for another since they are so unlike anything you've ever worn, and time for the notion of you wearing them to take hold. Chad, would it surprise you to know that what you are feeling right now, what you are experiencing, if you will, is perfectly normal and something I hoped would happen," Carol said.

"It is? How? I mean why," Chad asked in a growing agony. His erection was slightly off to the side since he'd been unable to do anything since walking into that room.

"You won't remember this consciously but for almost the first five years or there about, you watched your mother, perhaps a sister or female cousin in their lingerie. You've no doubt, at one time or another even touched such things and wondered. All perfectly natural I should add. For some it's gone further. For others it's just a notion or perhaps an imagining. For almost all males it's stimulating. Right now it's stimulating you," Carol said.

"If that's true then it would mean I like wearing these things and I don't," Chad said.

"Not knowing your history and giving you the benefit of the doubt I'll agree with that statement, but it doesn't change the fact that something about those panties is turning you on. Right," Carol said and added, “for now let’s assume it’s just the mystery of them.”

"I guess so," Chad said.

"And the other nice thing is it doesn't matter why, just that it does," Carol said.

"So I'll ask again, why is that important," Chad said.

"Arousal is going to be the key to a lot of what we do," Carol said and added, "a great meany things might arouse you and for a young man your age visual stimuli is very important. Those panties may represent a female in your life and most likely a female that has aroused you at some point. It could have been recent or it could go back a ways. In any event those panties, when you first saw them, aroused you. I suspect, I'm hoping, they've made it better, or perhaps worse depending on how you feel right now."

"Both," Chad said honestly.

"And that's excellent. What is happening to you is that the instant you saw those panties your brain registered desire and that desire is on two levels: Intellectually and primal. Intellectually you're wishing you were not aroused, but at the primal level it doesn't really matter what you think and that visual stimuli went right to your hypothalamus gland. By the way, that hypothalamus gland is very primal and buried deep in the center of the brain," Carol said.

"So my reaction is primal then," Chad asked slightly relieved suddenly.

"It is very primal although, intellectually, it could be driven by a buried experience or a kernel of a fetish. Again, it doesn't matter because fortunately your hypothalamus is now driving your body and your mind. Right now as you hold those panties your hypothalamus is gathering additional inputs from your other senses. You're touching something very silky and there is a hint of perfume and clearly they are very girlish. Sight, smell and touch are all feeding signals back. Is that true or not," Carol asked.

"Yes, it's true," Chad said deciding he could be honest with this woman.

"Excellent and thank you for being honest with me. Anyway, those nerve signals are interfacing with your pituitary gland and that gland is making hormones and those hormones is what initiated your sexual arousal and what is keeping it as active as it is," Carol said and added, "and right now, right at this instant your entire body is screaming to have sex and it doesn't matter what that intellectual brain thinks. True?"

"True," Chad said in sudden anguish.

"As for that arousal, it's no longer just the hypothalamus because when your erection began your system flooded your pelvis and ultimately your penis with blood to form that erection. You're also making adrenaline in anticipation of sex so your heart is racing and your breathing is getting deeper. I would guess that right at this instant you're even beginning to secrete a little preparatory fluid. Right," Carol said.

"Can I refuse to answer that," Chad said hoping to add a little humor to his discomfort. Truth was he was secreting more than a little at the moment.

"Of course you can, but what if I told you that right now you might even begin to desire wearing those panties," Carol said and added before Chad could respond, "and answer me honestly if you can and I'll tell you why."

"OK, maybe," Chad said.

"Thank you again for that honesty, and would it help you to know that you can't really help it," Carol said.

"Yes," Chad said in agony as he added, "how come?"

"You see Chad, when your body began to react so did your brain, obviously, and right now it's producing and releasing endorphins. What you are feeling is an intense pleasure and that is because there are neurotransmitters reacting along with everything else. Your pituitary gland is in high gear at the moment producing enkephalins and dynorphins and those are racing through your nervous system. It's very much like an opiate and there is a strong physiological process underway that is driving you to a state of euphoria," Carol said smiling softly.

"It is," Chad managed.

"I also suspect that you are also feeling this physically beyond that erection as a kind of queasy or nervous feeling in the pit of your stomach," Carol said as a question.

"I am," Chad said a bit softer but in more agony.

"There are a lot of other things I could tell you like it's slightly hypnotic, and it's increasing your focus on the object, in this case those panties while lowering your inhibitions against wearing them although you are not consciously aware of that and that leads me now to the greatest benefit from all of this," Carol said.

"What's that," Chad managed to get out.

"Orgasm honey. Right now that is the most important thing we can do for you, and can I make a couple of suggestions before you faint," Carol asked.

"Please," Chad whispered.

"You can go into the bathroom and masturbate and you're welcome to take those panties with you or, you can allow me the honor of doing that for you," Carol said.

"What," Chad said startled both over the suggestion and her willingness to do what he was secretly wishing she'd do all along.

"Honey, one of the things that thrills me and, by the way, why I'm also very turned on at the moment, is bringing my charges to this point and even better, taking them past it. It's what I do best and if you'll allow me, it's going to help us bond fairly quickly if that makes sense," Carol said as she reached over and lifted the panties from Chad's hands.

Chad released the panties which revealed he was more than ready, already deciding to remain silent. He didn't care about the mechanics of this or those endorphins, whatever they were. He wanted sex and if he was right he was about to have it in a relative sort of way and he was sure of that as Carol undid his jeans. They went down with a little help from him and then his shorts, and the relief in just those two steps was almost overwhelming as his erection leapt to life.

"I want you to lay back and close your eyes honey," Carol whispered.

When Carol laid the panties over his erection and then wrapped him in them he lost it. It wasn't simply an orgasm but an explosion with the intensity of it frightfully wonderful as Carol slid the panties slowly up a little, then down again. Chad had pulses that at first remained powerfully intense although after a few waves they grew less so. His pleasure increased as he held himself intensely rigid. He was completely soft by the time Carol stopped, relaxing fully and exhausted when she carefully lifted the panties from him. There was a slight shock from his tip as they slid off but even that was pleasant as Chad released himself fully.

"That was incredible," Carol whispered as she rose from the bed and added, "thank you."

"For you," Chad whispered in the afterglow of pleasure he was feeling as he added, "for me as well."

"Absolutely. After we've gotten past a few more of our inhibitions honey, I'll share with you the mechanics of my own sex and why I said that, but yes, it was wonderful. Now what say we get you ready for bed and take up where we left off in the morning."

"OK," Chad said happily, softly. All he wanted to do now was close his eyes and savor what had happened as Carol bent to remove his shoes, socks and those slacks and shorts gathered at his ankles.

Chad sat up and allowed Carol to remove his shirt and then easily with hardly any notice of what was happening let the satiny nightgown slid down his arms and over his head. He stood, reluctantly and watching in a detached fascination as Carol went into the bathroom with his clothes and those panties before pulling another pair from the drawer. He lifted the nightgown when she asked him to and then his foot to step into the panties. Amazing, he mused, considering how fearful he was just a short time ago.

Carol turned the bed down, allowed Chad to slid into the satiny sheets, tugged his nightgown down and then covered him in another sheet before easing the comforter over him. She moved again this time to the table with the tea set and took up a smaller white teddy bear that she slipped under the covers next to Chad. It smelled of baby powder as Carol bent and kissed him on the forehead.

"Carol," Chad whispered.

"Yes honey," Carol answered.

"Do the girls... I mean will the girls know this is happening," Chad asked.

"Not from me," Carol answered.

"Thank you," Chad said sleepily.

"I'll see you in the morning honey," Carol said moving to the door. Chad nodded, or thought he did as the light went off. He didn't remember the door closing although he thought about what had been said earlier and smiled, "a month of this, perhaps two..."

"Chad," Carol whispered lightly. She was sitting on the beds edge when Chad opened his eyes.

Chad woke in the soft envelope of warmth remembering slowly those incredible last minutes with Carol, realizing it wasn't a dream as he found the folds of his nightgown and then those panties. He was already rigid again although driven by the urge to urinate. However, the intensity of it grew over the notion of what he was wearing and the memories of the night before and then guilt realizing what he was in and who was he was with.

"Good morning," Chad said blushing.

"Good morning to you. Sleep well," Carol asked.

"I did," Chad said as he realized his nightgown was obvious. The fact that she helped him into those things didn't mitigate the impact of being seen in them, this time in daylight.

"They become you," Carol said.

"Thank you I think," Chad said rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

"Shower, but don't shave, and I'll lay your things out," Carol said patting Chad's knee still under the covers. Carol stood then, hinting Chad was to get up. Chad did start to get up realizing too late that his nightgown had ridden well past his panties and it was clear what he had done to them. He had another arousal.

"You'll get use to those," Carol said as she moved to the closet.

Chad wasn't sure exactly what she meant, but he also knew that she must run into that sort of thing a lot. He made his way quickly to the bathroom when Carol turned her back on him and he was thankful she didn't see the blush or his excitement.

Carol smiled as she sensed Chad's rush to the bathroom. It would be a little bit longer before he would be over his embarrassment she mused waiting with her back to the room till she was sure Chad had passed.

The soap was feminine in a light pink and slightly perfumed. Not heavily perfumed, but clearly not masculine either as he took up a washcloth and began to scrub sleep from his face first.

He'd seen Carol working on those feminine things immediately as he stepped into the bathroom, and again when he stepped out. Another pair of white panties, but jeans and a tee-shirt, socks and a pair of white flats. Given that he didn't have very long hair nor a shred of make-up on his face he was going to clearly look male. Male but in girl's flats and that would be too much.

"I'm going outside in those shoes," Chad asked.

"Just to the car the wig shop and finally the salon. Long hair should help with your look, and when you leave the salon, you're own mother wouldn't recognize you," Carol said.

"But in the mean time she would recognize me, and so will everyone else if I'm wearing those things," Chad said.

"Including Jeff's step father should someone be out there waiting for us," Carol noted.

"You want his father to know it's me," Chad said.

"No, we want Jeff's father to know it's Jeff, with just a bear hint of Jenny thrown in," Carol said.

"But what are other people going to think," Chad asked.

"I'm guessing sissy by some, slightly masculine female by others, a few will see a very weird male, although truthfully most won't notice or care," Carol said.

"You're not making this any easier," Chad said.

"I wish I could honey, but we're under a very small window of time here," Carol said.

"Not sure I can do this," Chad said as he continued to dry.

"It's for your own self awareness that you must," Carol said.

"Why," Chad asked.

"Consider this process a sort of exercise in familiarity and relief," Carol said and added, "I want you to be happy, and relieved. Relieved that you look more like a girl when the time comes. Until then it's going to be a little uncomfortable, as a male, but only just a little."

"So there is a reason for doing this in this way," Chad asked.

"Yes and no. We've got to establish you as Jeff and hint at Jenny for his father's sake. We've also got to transition you quickly. However, as a side benefit, the more times you appear in public over the next two weeks, the less frightening it will be," Carol said and added, "and the more feminine you become, the more confidence you'll have besides becoming more convincing."

"Madness," Chad mused.

"Madness, yes, but there is a method to this madness," Carol said and added, "and worse case, you'll be seen by only a few people before it no longer matters who's looking till you reach a point when you hope all are looking."

“But won’t his father, if he’s watching see that I’m not the feminine me,” Chad asked.

“Yes and no, Carol said. It’s been quite some time since he’s seen his son so he doesn't really know who hi’s son is. That will work in our favor because the upside is that every moment forward is more feminine.”

Chad, unsure of what else to do or say stepped fully out of the bathroom. His reluctance to remove his towel amused Carol as it always did in these transformations. She also knew that within a very short time Chad would no longer care as she took up the panties to help.

"I can do that," Chad said feeling himself growing excited and wishing he had more control.

"I know and you will eventually, but as I mentioned last night, you and I have got to bond some and do so quickly and me helping you dress will help," Carol said.

"It's very embarrassing," Chad said.

"That too is only temporary honey," Carol said as she gently tugged on the towel causing Chad to blush more. He quickly stepped into the panties. Carol put them in place and then began rubbing the front over his erection. Chad, a little shocked but too thrilled to do or say anything closed his eyes.

"There we go precious," Carol said as Chad's orgasm reached the end.

"I... I'm not sure what I'm suppose to do," Chad said when the pleasure passed far enough for him to focus again. His legs were still weak as he stood there panting.

"Well, first things first, so let's get those panties changed," Carol said lifting another pair from the counter. Obviously that was staged and just as obviously Chad wasn't going to object or ask any questions.

He hurried as well with the jeans, bra, camisole and loose fitting tee-shirt before stepping into the white flats over short socks. No one was about as they left the house. It wasn't that far to the spa and in the car no one did notice or appear to. When they stopped he grew more nervous but Carol said it was a very friendly environment.

Chad was looking at a seriously expensive Beauty Spa and a woman that hinted that she knew she was working on a sissy. She was beautiful but her mannerisms stern. Carol had walked him quickly past the entrance and into a comfortable looking room with another woman waiting.

There was a bowl of fresh fruit on ice sitting next to a selection of small rolls, crackers and cheeses. Very continental to Chad.

Tracy was introduced to Chad by Carol right after they went to the wig shop and that was an exercise in terror. The woman at the wig shop was, in her own words, CD friendly, but that didn't help much as Chad, obviously a guy, but wearing girl's flats.

To the woman at the wig shop Chad was just another of Carol's clients as she had him sit in front of a well lit mirror. Chad's wig color was decided on as an ash blond and his first wig was shoulder length. It was amazing the change that long hair made and suddenly the bra wasn't so conspicuous.

The second wig was a little unnerving and while it was the same color and length, it was done in ringlets not too unlike Chad mused something Shirley Temple might get away with. His third and final wig, also the same color was fashioned in pig tails on either side. That one and the ringlets went into tall wig boxes on Styrofoam heads. The first one he'd tried on he wore to the spa with a second identical one in another box.

Carol and Chad each had carried two wig boxes to the car.

At the salon Carol left Chad alone with Tracy after their introduction and Tracy invited him into a comfortable setting that was, thankfully, private. They ate lightly as Tracy outlined her skin care program apologizing beforehand the discomfort Chad would experience when she waxed his body.

"Wax? What are you waxing," Chad asked nervously and asked, "is this what the aspirin was for?"

"I'm waxing your entire body honey and yes, that was what the aspirin is for. Your legs first. I guess I should have said that earlier. It's really not as bad as it sounds," Tracy said.

"I didn't know I'd be getting waxed," Chad said.

"I'm sorry, but it's a necessary evil," Tracy asked.

"I guess so, but why can't I just shave it off," Chad asked.

"Stubble mostly and you risk ingrown hairs that way," Tracy said and added, “terribly ugly little bumps.

"Is it going to hurt," Chad asked.

"Not as much as you're imagining," Tracy said and added that it would be the worse part of his day and why it was first. She also said, in a chiding voice softened with a smirk, that girls do this sort of thing all the time.

Chad, after giving in, found himself laying on a towel covering a waist high bench. Tracy slipped him a fresh glass of water and two more Advil. They would also help with the discomfort she noted.

Tracy's procedure started with baby powder to prevent the hot wax from sticking to Chad's skin. Then, as in other forms of waxing, Chad's wax was spread over the upper part of his left leg. Tracy explained what she was doing with the baby powder first as she did it and Chad's first unpleasantness came when she quickly pulled the first epilating strip of gauze off.

The wax, Chad noticed, was allowed to harden briefly which cooled it, then one edge of the wax strip was pulled up and used as a 'tab' to quickly pull off or "zip" the rest of the wax from Chad's leg, and, Tracy noted, in the direction opposite of his hair growth. It was like someone pulling dozens of large bandages off. Quick jerks, sharp brief pain then that mild discomfort.

While Chad assumed he was just getting his legs waxed, it was more as Tracy worked her way around his body systematically. It was a lengthy process made less painful each time with a soft coating of lanolin Tracy rubbed over Chad's skin right after removing the hair.

Lanolin, Tracy noted, was taken from the wool of sheep and an excellent conditioner for the skin. It helped take away the sting and heal the minor irritations waxing caused, she noted. It took nearly an hour and a half to apply the wax and lanolin. Chad was beet red when it ended and slightly uncomfortable even with the lanolin.

Thankfully she had used a depilatory for Chad's underarms watching intently the reaction. Depilatories, Tracy noted spreading the paste under his raised arms, are chemicals designed to dissolve unwanted hair and it did that when Tracy began wiping him clean of it. She naturalized the chemical reaction and, again, added more lanolin.

The worse part, or so Chad thought was his eye brows. Tracy called it Eyebrow Threading, promising he would not look like a girl at the end at least not much she added. It was simply a way to clean up the edges. Eyebrow Threading Tracy noted is a depilation technique originating in India as Tracy took up a slightly long thread that was a bit thicker than for sewing.

Chad couldn't see what she was doing but he could feel it. She was threading, she said, which in Arabic is sometimes called fatlah, as she twisted the thread of cotton into a double strand along the line of Chad's eyebrow. It took what seemed like a long time before she quickly and suddenly yanked.

That was slightly painful as well and Chad winced. She did that same thing three times more before handing Chad a mirror so he could see what she had done. What he noticed wasn't so much thinner eyebrows but eyebrows with very crisp brow lines.

Not exactly feminine, but not very masculine either, Chad noticed with a slight grin as Tracy had him lay on his back. She covered his genitals with a small towel before his face was plastered gently with another depilatory smelling as bad as the one she used under his arms and she left that one on for about the same time before she wiped.

A creamy lotion was added next, this one more pleasant smelling and remained for a good long time before that too was washed off.

Chad's face, like his legs, chest, back and arms, was glassy smooth. Chad's entire body was glassy smooth he noted with some small amount of pleasure and only a little discomfort by that time. It most definitely wasn't just his legs but everywhere he touched, he touched softness and it wasn't a bad sensation.

And it was over Tracy said as she put things away.

There was one other place that he wanted desperately to see but didn't dare and that was the bikini trim. A trim Tracy noted that could now easily be hidden within the brief strips of a girl's bikini. Almost heart shaped, she said when she was finished with the razor. Chad was thinking of that as he sat up still draped in the towel.

"Still sting," Tracy asked.

"A little, although not under the arms. I'll be all right," Chad said.

"Trying to be macho," Tracy asked smiling as she moved about the room lighting candles.

"No. OK, yes it stings," Chad said. Trying to be a little macho after a full body wax and hair removal didn't sound right, and he smiled before adding, "so what now?"

"First let me finish lighting these," Tracy said moving a long match to the wicks of several candles.

"What are those for," Chad asked as he watched Tracy lighting the candles.

"Essential oil candles. These are lavender to stimulate your alpha waves," Tracy said as she lit the final candle.

"Alpha waves," Chad asked.

"Alpha waves. Alpha waves are associated with relaxation. I'm using a technique called aromatherapy to help you relax so your alpha waves increase. Your alpha waves will help decreases your level of anxiety. That small bit of pain from the waxing, any amount of pain actually, can increase your adrenal fluid increasing the bodies stress," Tracy said and added, "I want you without stress."

"I didn't know that," Chad said as his sense of smell picked up the soft scent of lavender.

Of course it wasn't just about aromatherapy as Tracy began to prepare herself for Chad's massage. That lavender would relax Chad, but it would be the long minutes of touching that was at the core of Tracy's technique.

Touching, the way Tracy touched, would convey a sense of caring and bond them subconsciously. Most of Chad's stress was actually from the embarrassment of being treated so feminine. The lavender candles simply part of the process to focus and enhance these moments. To make what he thought was a bad thing and turn it into something that would be pleasant.

These first few hours were crucial to Carol's budding relationship Tracy reviewed to herself. Tracy and Carol collaborated a number of times on these transformations. Like Carol, Tracy wanted the mind feminized before the body.

"Roll over for me Chad," Tracy said softly.

"So what now," Chad asked as he rolled over on his stomach.

"Your massage," Tracy said.

"Massage, you're kidding, wow, so why this honor," Chad said feeling even more like royalty.

Tracy, still smiling, said, "first, a good massage will rid you of any lactic acid buildup in your muscles. We get that simply from being up and about, but you've gotten a bit more from being so tense and that slight bit of pain that made you tense. A deep tissue massage also helps stimulate blood flow. Lastly, it simply helps you relax."

Chad rolled over face down.

"Feels nice," Chad said as he felt Tracy's thumbs sliding firmly but smoothly from his collar bone along either side his spine. Chad felt himself relaxing as the smell of those lavender candles mixed with Tracy's massage. He felt like a king, then smiled inwardly as he suddenly thought of the word princess.

"I want you to relax Chad, and start counting up from one," Tracy said softly. Chad began counting with a cadence close to the movements of Tracy's palms now working their way along his back to his shoulders.

Tracy slid her palms firmly, he counted one, she slid them up again and he whispered two. Chad wasn't sure when he stopped counting out loud although Tracy heard a mumbled five before Chad went silent.

Somnambulism, or walking by a person who is asleep, is also called waking hypnosis, as Tracy's voice spoke softly to Chad as she continued massaging him. Her intent, by way of this induction, was simply to capture Chad's natural "going to sleep" scenario, while keeping him awake. Chad was in a state of total relaxation.

Tracy's goal, using this form of hypnosis, was to bore his conscious mind enough to quiet it down and stop thinking, allowing Chad's brain to drift into the alpha range, or his subconscious mind. When it was clear Chad was in alpha she began her suggestions.

Tracy began by telling Chad he was pretty, that he felt pretty, and that he would become even prettier as each feminine layer was added that day. Finally she told him it would be OK for him to feel pretty. It didn't take long as Chad was brought back from his alpha state to his beta range.

"You are so very pretty," Tracy whispered close to Chad's ear, as she added softly, "so very pretty."

Tracy went on like that working her way down to Chad's feet where she spent a few minutes pushing and massaging the soles. She worked her way back up to Chad's back before working her way along his left arm. She did the same to his palm as she had with his foot and again with the right hand when she reached it.

"So very pretty," Tracy said in a practiced voice as she slid her palms outward from Chad's shoulders. He was in a deep meditative state when Tracy slowed and stopped and he was now in beta. The oil Tracy used for Chad's massage was laced with lavender and chamomile giving it a decidedly baby powder scent, but masked some by the candles.

Chad wasn't sure if he'd dozed off or not but he also didn't remember rolling over on his back. He did know that the sunlight had moved considerably since this had started passing him to mid morning. He also felt wonderful. He felt like his bones no longer existed as he allowed himself to gather in the feelings his body was signaling. He could have laid there forever.

"How do you feel," Tracy asked.

"Incredible. That was truly amazing," Chad said stretching for the sake of waking up more. The word pretty came to mind but he kept that to himself.

"That was the goal," Tracy said smiling.

Chad was, when he searched for a word, loose, relaxed, more relaxed than he could remember as Tracy moved off. The robe Tracy held out to him was a shimmering white. Satin or perhaps dense nylon, he wasn't sure which.

“Wow, why satin,” Chad asked.

“Cotton has tiny fibers that catch. Tracy said before adding, “while satin glides over your skin.”

“I like glide,” Chad said.

"This will feel better on your skin," Tracy said noting Chad's focus on the robe. It was thigh length in a medium lingerie nylon. Not see through but almost as she held it open for Chad. He slipped his arms in allowing Tracy to lift it to his shoulders. It had a soft satiny belt that she tied closed.

"Nice," Chad said feeling the silkiness of the material slipping over his body. Without the belt he would easily lose it. The panties he'd worn in and taken off were neatly folded by his other clothes as he stepped into them. Oddly he didn't react this time as he sat the panties in place.

His body, he mused, felt like silk and that odor... a hint of baby powder he realized as he slipped his feet onto the sandals placed there by Tracy. Chad wasn't sure he could walk normally given how relaxed his legs felt. It was more like not wanting to walk he realized. He also realized that moving caused the soft edge of his robe to lightly tease the back and front of his legs and they felt like silk.

"Something to be said of silk on waxed skin," Chad noted.

"Feels pretty doesn't it," Tracy said.

"It does," Chad agreed. He felt pretty, he mused as he added, "now what?"

"Now your makeup and nails," Tracy said walking him down a short hallway to another room. This room more like a beauty shop, but private as well, and there were two women already waiting with one holding his first wig as Tracy added, "This is Helen, she's going to do your face as Sarah does your finger and toe nails."

"Hello," Chad said nervously. Both women greeted Chad warmly before Helen put Chad's wig on him. She fused with it a bit smiling lightly when Chad made eye contact although he broke it off when he realized he was looking at her. With the wig on she stepped back and took on a thoughtful look for a moment as Sarah moved a cart towards the chair Chad would sit in.

"What's the matter," Chad finally asked as Helen continued looking at him.

"Nothing honey. I'm just trying to get a sense of your look or the look we want. You've got high cheek bones and an oval shape. That wig suits you nicely," Helen said as she stepped forward and removed the wig as she added, "would you like me to tell you what I'm doing as I do it?"

"Yes, I guess so," Chad said.

"Carol will teach you all of the steps again, but some of her clients like to know what is going on," Helen said.

"I'd like that," Chad noted as Helen fitted him with a short taffeta like smock in a blush pink. It contrasted sharply with his white robe as he sat in the beauty chair. His panties moved easily under the robe around his bottom and the robe moved easily over his panties on top. Helen, meanwhile, brought a lamp over and flicked it on.

"This gives me a little more day type lighting," Helen said as she adjusted it to shine down on Chad's face. Sarah brought her cart nearer and sat on a stool with wheels, guiding Chad's feet into a short contoured tub of warm water as Helen turned his face towards her. She sat slightly higher than Chad with her own tray of makeup products.

"I'm going to start with a light concealer to lighten your chin and under your eyes a bit. It's a shade lighter than your foundation will be," Helen said as she began applying small dots on his chin and one each below his eyes. She used a small makeup sponge to smooth it over his skin.

Sarah meanwhile was using a small brush on his left foot before she dried it to do the other. Both feet were dry as Helen opened one of three foundation tubes and applied a dab each to the underside of Chad's arm. It was, Helen noted, the part of the body that gets the least amount of sunlight and gives the best representation of skin tones for his foundation. She settled on the second tube.

Helen began adding dots over the central part of Chad's face, before she began to blend it out with a makeup sponge. Chad also noticed that as she finished with the concealer it went into a makeup bag as did the foundation when Helen was finished. With both put away Helen opened a pressed powder with a small powder puff and mirror.

"I'm using a loose or pressed powder to keep your foundation and concealer on longer. In the future, always use pressed powder to touch up when you're away from home. It's mostly for your T zone," Helen said.

"T zone," Chad asked.

"Across the forehead and down to the tip of the nose. A kind of T shape and where you get the most moisture and oil. You'll also need to powder your chin as well," Helen said as she added, "Carol will help you do this again and teach you to do it yourself."

"Got it," Chad said wishing he could see himself. The mirror was behind his chair.

"Your eyebrows next," Helen said picking up a dark small block of powder in a plastic holder as she added, "I like to use powdered eyebrow shadow on brows instead of a pencil. Pencils are good, especially for night time lighting but they can often look unnatural in daylight."

"I see," Chad said not having a clue what she meant but intent on letting her do what she needed to do.

He could also feel Sarah working on his toes but with his head turned towards Helen he couldn't see what was happening. Chad felt the slightly slanted brush go across his eye brows before Helen sat the brush into the box and sealed it closed. That too went into the makeup bag.

"Now for your eye shadow I've picked three colors in blush pink. Dark, medium and light. I'm going to use the dark to line your upper eyelid but in a fairly thin line just along your upper lashes. The medium shade is for the crease when your eyes are open and the lightest for the area under your eyebrows," Helen said.

She used a small foam brush for each. Chad couldn't see any of this happening but the process itself following his waxing and massage was settling into something he couldn't quite explain. He wasn't sure what he looked like, but he was feeling pretty simply because of that process and smiled.

"Tickle," Helen asked.

"Not really," Chad said realizing she connected his smile with what she was doing before realizing he'd better say it did or leave her thinking he liked it, "I guess a little. Feels odd."

"Always feels odd the first few times you do this," Helen said as she added, "especially your eyeliner and you need to hold back from flinching."

"I'll try," Chad said as she opened a pencil.

"You can practice with a small paint brush dipped in water if you like. Helps get you use to touching your eyes," Helen said.

"I'll do that," Chad said not sure why he said that.

"Anyway, I like to line only the outer two-thirds of the lower lid letting it taper into a fine line and all the way across the upper lid just above your lash line but as close to the lashes as possible," Helen said moving close to Chad's left eye.

Chad fought the urge to blink as Helen drew the pencil across. It was done and he blinked several times then. Helen drew back and smiled as she said, "excellent."

Chad took the opportunity to look down at Sarah and saw that his toe nails were being painted pink.

"It's bubble gum pink," Sarah said looking up at Chad with her own smile.

"Nice," Chad said not sure what else to say and blushing over even saying that. There he sat with a strange woman painting his nails a bubble gum pink and all he can say is nice.

"Same color as your finger tips will be," Sarah added in a kind of nonchalant voice as she stroked a line of pink over Chad's small toe.

"I like to curl lashes first," Helen said breaking Chad's attention on Sarah.

"OK," Chad said watching the odd shaped stainless steel tool in Helen's hand. She opened the jaws of it and moved to his eyes. He felt his lashes being gripped, then squeezed before she turned it loose. He had no idea what had just happened other than it had something to do with curling.

Chad's attention was next drawn to a black tube that Helen was pumping a small brush into. He caught the name on the tube. Mascara he noted as Helen pulled a miniature version of a bottle brush out. It was loaded with a kind of black goo. So that's what it looks like, he mused.

"You want to apply your mascara to both the upper and lower lashes and do so using two thin coats. That way you avoid clumpiness," Helen said moving in close enough to start and the instant she did she tickled Chad's eye lashes.

"I'm never going to remember any of this," Chad said as he blinked. Helen was pumping the small brush into the narrow tube again before she applied it to his lashes again.

"You will honey. It's just that the process and even the names of these things are all so new to you. Like most girls that play with their mommy’s makeup, they learn by doing. The more you use these things the better you'll get and the better you get the more familiar you'll be. That makeup bag is yours by the way," Helen said and added, "practice, practice, practice."

"I will," Chad said wondering how many times it would take for him to do any of this on his own.

"Now smile for me," Helen said.

"Smile," Chad asked as Sarah started working on his left hand

"See that rise there. You smile to find the apples of your cheeks honey and you've got delightful cheeks. You want to apply the blush where your cheeks bunch up or gather from your smile. That's where your blush goes or just below," Helen said running a slightly wider brush over a soft pink powder before stroking Chad's face.

Helen did both sides, leaned back and smiled giving Chad a chance to glance down again at what Sarah was doing to his finger tips. He felt the material that was being applied wondering what it was.

"Silk wraps and extensions till your nails are long enough to shape on their own," Sarah said.

"Silk," Chad asked watching his first five fingers growing longer before his eyes as Sarah applied the long pointed tips to each from a set on her tray.

"It literally is a thin silk that I'll smooth out once it's dried. Dries almost as hard as your own nails," Sarah said as he caught Helen opening and closing several tubes of lipstick. Chad too noticed the lipsticks as Helen sat one down before picking a pencil.

"Honey, I'm choosing a lipstick and gloss that's suited to your skin tone for day use. You can go brighter at night. This color is going to be perfect for your day look and I'm going to begin first by adding your lipstick, Oh, and you'll always want to do three layers: one for the base, one for color and one for kissing," Helen said.

"Kissing," Chad said.

"Figure of speech sweets. I also liked to add the lining after your lipstick so you don't end up with a dark circle around your lips when the lipstick wears off. However, a lady never ever lets her lipstick wear off. OK," Helen said.

"I didn't understand that last part," Chad said not missing the word lady.

"You want to learn to keep your lipstick fresh," Helen said.

"Oh, OK," Chad said realizing what she'd said and what it meant as Sarah worked at coloring his nails. Chad felt his cheeks heat up as he blushed over the word "lady".

It was an amazing process and he couldn't imagine a girl doing this every single time she went out almost daring to ask if that was the case. At home, or rather in his dorm room he showered, maybe shaved, rubbed a deodorant under his arms and dressed. However, he did began remembering the girls in class, along the walkways and halls. A lot of them kept freshening their lipsticks and a lot of them, most of them he realized, had painted nails and makeup on.

"And now the wig," Helen said lifting the soft wig from the Styrofoam head as Sarah was slipping Chad's stocking feet into his flats again. Before the wig went on Chad looked at his nails trying to convince himself they were his. They felt odd as the enamel dried.

"Make sure you extend your hands before grasping for something and always use the pads of your fingers," Sarah said.

"What," Chad asked.

"Men reach with their fingers, nails first, girls extend with the pads of their fingers avoiding contact with their nails," Sarah said.

"Honestly, I'm never going to remember all of this," Chad said.

"It will come to you over time honey. The first time you ruin a perfectly good set of nails will teach you about extending those fingers, pads first. And the same with your makeup precious. Use a fingernail lightly to scratch an itch around your face or you'll smear your face," Helen said.

"And don't go to any movies that will make you cry or you'll run your mascara," Sarah noted smiling.

"Reach, don't cry, what else," Chad said.

"Be all that you can be," Carol said coming into the room with Tracy as she added, "and I'm thinking you're about as adorable as I imagined you could be."

"Be all that you can be," Chad said with a smile and a salute.

"OK, so you might have a little trouble being this in the Army but right now I'm seeing adorable," Carol said.

"Pretty, very pretty," Tracy said and the instant Tracy spoke Chad blushed.

"Ready to meet Jenny," Carol said moving to replace Helen by the chair Chad was sitting in. Helen had removed the pink smock.

"I guess so," Chad said as Carol turned the chair so Chad was facing the large mirror.

There was a moment, a frightful second when Chad realized he was getting hot over himself. It took a second past that to realize the girl looking back as astonished as he was, was in fact, him. It couldn't be and yet it was and all that they did was add a few things. Was it that simple, he mused as he caught Carol's eyes.

"She's really cute isn't she," Carol said and added, "hard to believe you could make such a pretty girl, no?"

"Impossible," Chad said and added, "if I wasn't seeing it, hadn't seen it I wouldn't have believe it."

"And it's only the beginning," Carol said.

"How's that," Chad asked.

"You're coming out clothes are ready in the next room," Carol said.

"I wore Jeans in," Chad said realizing what Carol said saying.

"And your about to try and convince me you'd rather put that adorable young lady back into a pair of jeans? Come on, give her a break, it's her first time out," Carol said as the others began filing out of the room.

"You talk as if she's a completely different person," Chad said.

"She is for now. In a short time you'll understand it's you, but for now, she's a bit too alien for you to comprehend so it's easier to talk about her this way. Or, if you'd rather, I'll start calling you Jenny right now. I'd like to," Carol said.

Chad wasn't sure why but talking about her in the third person made him uncomfortable. Calling him Jenny was going to happen sooner anyway and somehow that made him feel slightly better.

"Call me Jenny then," Chad said suddenly and with it a flush came to his face.

"Jenny it is honey," Carol said as she guided Chad to the left and through the door.

Carol reached for Chad's hand and helped him raise out of the chair. On the wall to his right was a larger mirror and Carol let Chad linger there. It left him giddy.

"In here," Carol said after a short walk down the hall again. It was not too unlike a large dressing room with a rack holding clothes, a tipped frame holding shoes and a large chair opposite a wide vanity and bench. Carol had Chad sit facing her as she opened a large satin lingerie bag.

"What kind of panties are those," Chad asked as Carol pulled them from the bag.

"These are called Training Panties. Think of them as Training pants but for boys becoming girls," Carol said moving to Chad.

"Training pants," Chad asked looking at what was clearly several layers of lingerie.

"First layer, the outer layer is satin and laced edges for pretty. The second layer is like a babies rumba panties or plastic pants which helps keeps the fancy panty from being stained. Inside the plastic pant layer is a thin layer of cotton to catch your excitement and that is covered in nylon," Carol said as she held them open for Chad to step into.

Carol pulled them up and sat them in place then had Chad rub himself front to back and back to front. His erection was instantaneous and the layers suddenly made complete sense. He was also surprised to notice that his panties moved over his bottom a little. Hairless, he mused, was a good thing.

The bra was similar to the one he'd worn in but was a blush pink like the panties and shaped to fit over his own breast. There was foam padding to give just a hint of breast after Carol snapped the back closed. The delicate straps had adjustments and Carol slid both a tiny bit till she was content. Where the cups met at the center there was a slightly exaggerated bow of white satin. Along the edges was a very delicate lace trim.

The fill slip followed his bra although not straight like a woman's and Carol confirmed he'd be wearing a slip designed for a little girl. It had a shaped nylon bodice and was lined in nylon. The two satin straps were adjustable and Carol fused with those a little till she was satisfied the way the slip hung. Instead of being straight across the bodice was heart shaped to fit.

She pulled a blush pink petticoat from the hanger but it wasn't as full as some that Chad had seen.

"It will help shape the skirt, more than flair it," Carol said and then added, "the taffeta is for the rustling sound - very famine and a constant reminder you're wearing sissy clothes."

"Am I a sissy," Chad asked.

"In the broadest sense of the word, yes precious. But not really. You're more of a cross dresser since you have no desire to be female but then again some of the items are designed for a fetish. In this you'd be classed a sissy but I want you to be proud of that title. Trust me when I say you'll cherish the term," Carol said as she allowed Chad's petticoat to fall over his slip before adding, "in truth you'll cross over many labels to your graduation and then you can tell me what you are. OK?"

"OK," Chad said as he aid his hands over the taffeta. Beneath the taffeta shirt was a layer of tulle. There were now three layers of material not counting his panties. Seven layers till he could touch his penis he mused as Carol twisted the slip till the seams were at his side.

"I've seen that dress before," Chad said looking at the aqua blue and white dress just coming off the hanger. It was a dress and pinafore with the dressed ruffled around the bottom hem and puffy sleeves. The pinafore was white and also ruffled around the edges except over the shoulders where it was gathered as you might a skirt to cover the puffed sleeves. Around the neck a large rounded collar.

"Alice honey, as in Alice in Wonderland. I like dressing my charges in costumes occasionally since it touches so many of their fantasies," Carol said and added, "besides making a nearly perfect design for a little girl it's one of the first girls boys fantasize about."

"Really," Chad asked trying to remember if he did or not. His answer was yes, he might very well have. He remembers Snow White and the other Disney princesses and even wondering at some point what it might be like to be a girl. Halloween was often filled with girls and some boys fulfilling their fantasies.

"Did you ever dress for Halloween," Carol asked shaking Chad a little and making him wondering if she could read minds.

"I wore a cousin's play dress to school for our Halloween parade but I wore swimming trunks under it," Chad said.

"Too bad you didn't wear the panties. What a day that might have been," Carol said as she gathered the dress to fit over Chad's head.

The pinafore, Chad noticed, had small ruffled edged pockets on either side of it with two tiny aqua ribbons made into bows decorating them. That same narrow aqua ribbon was weaved through eyelets all away around the hemmed edge. When the dress settled at just above the knees Chad noticed that the lace of his slips peeked from the dresses hem.

"The slips are too long," Chad noted.

"Not actually honey, The lace of the slips are deigned to peek from under the dress. Makes it very girlish doesn't it," Carol said and added, "you feeling girlish?"

"Yes," Chad said looking at the shoes Carol was pulling from the box. There were white knee socks that he let her slip his feet into after he sat on the chair. There was an actual girlish moment Chad realized when Carol tied his wide sash into a very large floppy bow and now again with the socks and those Mary Jane shoes. Little girls wore that style shoe.

"Can I ask why a costume and not simply a dress," Chad said before adding, "not that it matters."

"As I said earlier, it's the fantasy. Actually for the first few times it's often easier wearing a costume than a dress. Honey, you still see yourself as a boy and not a girl so anything a girl wears that you wear is going to make you self conscious. Boys, at least in the beginning, need a good reason to wear something meant for a girl and costumes are often reason enough," Carol said.

"But it's not Halloween," Chad noted.

"I know and so do those people outside, but they see the costume and immediately they will try and fill in that blank? Why is she dressed like Alice," Carol said and then added, and those few that think they see a boy dressed as Alice will ask the very same question. However, in your case no one is going to see a boy dressed as a girl."

"Won't their confusion make them try harder to figure it out," Chad asked.

"Of course and that's the nice thing about someone as pretty as you are. They won't try nearly as hard," Carol said and then added, "most will smile at how adorable you look and let it go at that."

"Seriously," Chad asked.

"Seriously," Carol said as she stood. Chad's last shoe had been buckled and he was ready for the world as she added, "that black purse filled with your makeup is yours now."

Chad took up the purse and took Carol's hand before heading for the door. As they reached the lobby all of the women were there waiting. Each gave Chad a hug. The woman that had done his makeup drew a tear from her cheek and blew him a kiss as he and Carol stepped into the Sun light.

"I don't know if I can do this," Chad said.

"If you think about it honey, you've been doing it," Carol said just as a man came up to them.

There was more movement as a large dark shape came into view as another man, larger then the first intercepted the first.

"YOU LITTLE FAIRY," the man yelled from the other side of the larger man before he added, "You couldn't you stay the hell away could you. Look at you, what kind of man are you?"

Before Chad could answer or even catch hold of his breath a second man ran up and helped shoved the man yelling back a half dozen feet. Carol took the interruption to quickly walk Chad to her car. Safely inside the car Carol took a breath and had Chad fix his seatbelt.

"Who the hell was that," Chad asked nearly faint as he watched the man that yelled keep trying to push his way past the other two.

"Surprisingly, that, I'm afraid is Jeff's step father," Carol said and then added, the other man, thanks to your sisters, is your body guard.

"You're kidding? I thought we had two weeks," Chad said.

"Evidently not," Carol said as she turned to see if there was any oncoming traffic before pulling away as she added, "are you OK?"

"I think I'm going to need thicker training pants," Chad said as his heart began to slow.

"I'm sorry about that," Carol said but then laughed and added, "perhaps something that pins on?"

"I was kidding," Chad said with a smile.

"I wasn't," Carol said before adding, "it would add another layer of interesting interactions to our time together."

"I don't need any more interesting interactions after that interaction," Chad said.

"Do you understand what just happened," Carol said smiling as they drove off and towards the house.

"Yes, I was nearly accosted," Chad said.

"Actually the body guards kept that from happening, and just so you know, I'm more than capable of putting that sort of man down, but no that's not what happened. What happened is that Jeff's father showed up believing Jeff was back and proceeded to yell at his son Jeff for still dressing like a girl," Carol said happily.

"So he definitely thought I was his son," Chad asked.

“Did you hear him,” Carol said.

“I think so,” Chad said and added, “I heard you little fairy and you couldn’t stay the hell away could you. And some other things?”

"No question about it. That man was furious and giving what's at stake for him I can see why," Carol said.

"So what do we do now? I mean this was suppose to go on for a couple of weeks and then last till the proxy was no longer needed," Chad said sounding sad.

"Honestly Chad I don't think all that much has changed. You and I had two weeks to get you to a point where your father or rather Jeff's father would believe he's back. All that's really happened is that happened sooner. There is still roughly the ten weeks before that clause expires. I suspect that nothings changed other than their father popping up earlier than they expected, and from his reaction he's feeling the frustration," Carol noted as she drove through traffic.

Chad sat there contemplating the last event and it's impact and one of his discoveries was learning he felt sad over it possibly coming to an end. He was petrified in the beginning and smiled over that considering the beginning was yesterday.

"Penny for your thoughts," Carol asked looking between Chad and traffic.

"I'm sorting them out," Chad said looking out the window and not noticing the man in the truck next to him. The man was making kissing shapes with his lips and then the light changed and Carol drove ahead. She'd seen the man and noted the lack of reaction in Chad.

"Want an observation," Carol asked.

"Sure," Chad said.

"You're a little disappointed that it might end," Carol said.

"No, that's not it. If this ended it would be a relief," Chad said.

"Still scared," Carol asked.

"Hell yes," Chad answered.

"Still too afraid to go out in public," Carol asked.

"Even more after that near attack," Chad said.

"What about the last twenty minutes," Carol asked.

"What," Chad asked.

"I asked what about these last twenty minutes," Carol noted.

"I'm not following," Chad answered.

"Well, for the last twenty minutes that-you've-been-out you've hardly noticed," Carol said and added, "think about it. Here you are the perfect little girl sitting almost out in the open dressed like Alice in Wonderland and not a word about it. So again I'll ask you what about these last twenty minutes?"

"OMG," Chad said suddenly focusing on the traffic. A dozen stop lights, perhaps thousands of cars going every which direction with dozens alongside and pedestrians going to and fro and not a single thought about them. All Chad could think about was this ending and suddenly he laughed.

"What," Carol asked.

"Took a scare bigger than the scare I was worried about to suddenly not worry about this scare," Chad said before adding, "did that make sense?"

"It did but it wasn't that scare that's kept you from focusing on the outside. Right," Carol asked.

"Not sure I know what you mean," Chad said.

"Chad, I suspect you're so quiet not so much over the confrontation, as suddenly finding this might come to an immediate end," Carols said and added, "possibly worried that you might not get to do this anymore? Would you answer me honestly if that's it or not?"

"That's it," Chad said turning to look out the window so he didn't have to see Carol's understanding nod. What he'd just said was that he liked it and what did that make him he wondered as he added, "am I Jeff? I mean am I like Jeff?"

"Thank you for being honest, and no, you're not even remotely like Jeff. What is happening in the hours since this began is something that often takes years to learn about. Most people go through nearly their whole life practicing what everyone has been preaching, and miss out on what could have been," Carol said and paused.

"I don't follow," Chad said.

"Honey, a few have slowing began ignoring what's been told about what they should like and not like and start changing those rules. An even smaller number discover they something inside of them is driving them to ignore those rules. Call it fetishes or lifestyles or whatever, almost everyone evolves. In your case you may indeed have discovered some of this on your own. I suspect you would have, but then this happened," Carols said.

"You think I might have become a cross dresser," Chad asked.

"I don't know. I do know that you like most of what's happened and would like what I've planned if it comes to that, but to answer you honestly I just don't know," Carol said and added, "I would sure like to find out what you like and don't like."

"Me too," Chad said softly as they reached the driveway and turned into it.

Julie, Joyce, and Janet, as well as Abigail were assembling on the porch as Carol eased to a stop. There was curiosity on their face as well as concern as Carol patted Chad's knee and gave him a nod that it was OK. Chad grabbed the door handle and couldn't help but smile at what was about to happen.

The reactions as Chad left the far side of the car were mixed: Julie smiled, Joyce put her hands over her mouth and bent forward as she stepped back shocked, while Janet screamed excitedly. Abigail lifted her apron and used the hem to wipe her eyes.

"It's impossible," Janet said reaching Chad long before he reached the porch. Joyce was slower, more methodical but she reached Chad as Janet ended her hug. Both girls were on either side of Chad as he reached Julie who remained on the porch. Abigail too was on the porch when Chad arrived and she took his face gently into her hands and said, "welcome home honey."

"So, you've met our father," Julie asked.

"I did and he was everything you said he was," Chad said still holding hands with Janet and Joyce.

"Our father called not too long ago," Julie said before adding, "or rather his lawyer called. He's asking us to drop the injunction and all other legal remedy's for a written guarantee to stop all Proceedings on the house to the end of the clause period. He doesn't want to waste the money fighting us. He's finished."

"So that's it," Chad asked.

"Yes and no," Julie said before adding, "obviously we'd like you to stay and continue the plan just to minimize the risk still. With the written guarantee it's unlikely he'll try anything even if he knew we duped him but why take a chance. I know your eager to end this but I'd like you to stay with us as planned. Either way we'll keep our end of the bargain."

"I'm willing to stay," Chad said to the delight of the two girls and Abigail. Carol standing behind Chad looked at Julie and gave her a little nod and smile.

"I'm still finding it almost impossible to believe you're not our brother. No wonder father reacted so badly," Julie said before adding, "and what made you decide on Alice In Wonderland?"

"Carol did it," Chad said.

"You are adorable as a little girl," Julie said. The perfect little doll again," Joyce added. "Our little baby girl is back," Janet yelled as she twisted slightly to face Chad, hugging him again as Abigail smiled and said, "should I have the crib brought up?"

Everyone laughed.

Meanwhile, Jeff looked out the window of their car as his step brother pulled into from their parking space in the hotel parking lot. His step brother pulled in front of office to get out and pay but he paused turned and faced Jeff.

“Well, are you going to tell me what the lawyer said,” Bruce asked.

“It’s over,” Jeff said looking at his phone.

“Over? Over? How can it be over? We’ve still got what? 9 weeks and 4, 5, no 6 days left! How can it be over,” Bruce asked.

“Father’s lawyer called the lawyer a couple of hours ago. He asked Julie and the rest of us kids to drop the injunction and all other legal remedies,” Jeff said.

“Wait, what,” Bruce asked and added, “how can that be?”

“I don’t now, but father has promised a written guarantee to stop all proceedings on the house to the end of the clause period. He doesn't want to waste the money fighting us. He says he’s finished."

“You said Julie and the rest of the kids? He’s talking about the girls? What about you,” Bruce asked.

“I guess I’m there,” Jeff said as he looked at his watch and added, “father pulled away because I was there the lawyer said.

“He told you this,” Bruce asked.

“No, he told a reporter for the Financial Times that,’ Jeff said.

“He told you, a reporter, that Jeff Wentworth of the Wentworth family, brother of the Wentworth girls; Julie, Joyce, and Janet, that Jeff appeared... excuse me, showed up to participate in an action to become part of his sister’s holdings for controlling interest in the house,“ Bruce asked.

“Yes,” Jeff said and added, “evidently I didn’t need to prove or even show my 12.75% interest.

“How is that possible since you’ve been with me,” Bruce asked.

“If I knew that I wouldn’t look so confused,” Jeff said.

“So now what,” Bruce asked.

“Well, since we don’t need to wait around for my dramatic entrance and watch my father ‘shit his proverbial brick’ I propose we go and say hello and maybe solve the mystery,” Jeff said.

“Damn, and there goes our sight seeing,” Bruce said.

“We’ve got plenty of time. Remember, I’m officially rich in 62 days... No, that’s 61 days and 14 hours.

While back at the Wentworth house Chad was still flushing crimson from the greeting and the odd but wonderful compliments while looking back at Carol. He wasn't sure what he wanted to do at that moment. He was too fearful to even accept any of it, yet there it was, three - no four people fawning over him as if one of their own.

"Don't look at me honey, I didn't make you, I just made sure you were uncovered," Carol said placing her hand on the shoulder next to the puff of his sleeve. The movement pushed the sleeve closer to his face and he caught the baby powder fresh smell as the material lightly brushed against his cheek.

"What now," Chad asked in the softest of voices as Julie moved well within earshot.

"What now? Let's see? First I think we all need to get changed into something that frees us from our bindings and then meet again in the kitchen to sample the four or five ice creams Abigail has been kind enough to stock," Julie said as she took Chad's hand.

"No, I meant what happens now," Chad asked feeling slightly out of phase with everyone else.

"Chad, nothing happens now other than what we've already decided: You promised to stay till the proxy date and we promised to keep you till the proxy date. The things that will or might occur between now and then begins with those tubs of ice creams," Julie said and added, "if I had to predict what's going to happen I'd say it was going to be something wonderful for most of it. Now take Carol and go get changed then meet us in the kitchen."

"I think I know what you're feeling honey," Carol said as she unbuttoned the dress.

"What," Chad asked.

"What are you going to go downstairs as," Carol said before adding, "with the pressure off there is no reason to be Jenny and only minimal reason to remain Jeff. In fact, if you simply stayed here to the end of the proxy date as yourself there would most likely be little impact."

"Exactly," Chad said and added, "and that means no reason to keep wearing this stuff or any thing else for that matter. Right?"

"Yes and no honey," Carol said as she carefully lifted the dress slightly so Chad could slip his arms out of the sleeves.

"What's that mean," Chad asked.

"Well, there is a whole family downstairs that has, for the briefest of moments, been given a kind of glimpse of their bother," Carol said and added, "of course you're not their brother or Jenny their adopted sister but you've been close enough to refresh and renew their memories. Each of those ladies saw in you what they once remembered before those memories began to fade. For good or bad you've renewed their hope of someday seeing him."

"So what are you saying," Chad asked with a renewed hope that he didn't simply have to hang out till the end.

"I'm saying that if you can do this in one day dressed as Alice In Wonderland, imagine what you could do over the next 9 weeks and 6 days," Carol said and added, "starting with the frilliest nightgown we can find so they are reassured that you're still willing to play that part. Would that be something you're willing to do?"

"YES," Chad said as Carol eased the straps of his slip off his shoulder.

The dress weighing heavily on the petticoats of the slip brought all of it to his ankles exposing his modified training panties. Chad stepped up and out of the gathered materials and then stood wearing just the lacy socks, Mary Jane shoes, bra and those panties. It was actually the first time he'd seen himself naked, hairless and wigged in the soft blond curls.

Carol was picking up his dress and watching without making it too obvious to gauge what Chad was doing. His movements, however slight, to move the material and that subtle caress of the panties lace with a finger were all good signs, as was the eyes looking so intently at the parts covering him.

"Know what I'm thinking," Carol said when she finally decided what should come next.

"What," Chad asked breaking his gaze from the mirror.

"The girls need the extremes tonight," Carol said.

"The extremes," Chad repeated and added, "what's that mean."

"They are preparing for a celebration as we speak. Today was momentous and the next the next few extraordinary from what I've seen. You've saved their home, you've brought them out of their melancholy, and now you've got to overwhelm them," Carol said as she put the dress on a satin covered hanger.

"OK, so how do I do that," Chad asked with a pleasant unease. He'd come to know a little about Carol and how she was always pushing him to the edge. There was another edge he was being pushed to and that pleasantness mixed wit the unease made him giddy.

The solution has already been defined honey," Carol said and added, "do you remember what Janet yelled on the porch?"

"I'm not sure," Chad said with only a vague notion of what had been said in those minutes.

"Our little baby girl is back," Carol echoed and added, "Janet remembers the baby girl, Joyce saw the doll she use to play with and Julie flashed on her little girl. Let's give them all of that or as much of that as we can."

"Baby, doll and little girl," Chad asked intrigued and suddenly excited - a little.

"Diapers, ruffled panties, a very full slip or a bunch of slips all under a very frilly dress. A dress so pretty to make them gasp and so short that nothing is hidden," Carol said and added, "let's show them what they use to love seeing when their brother lived here. You're Jeff's proxy honey, and you have been duly authorized to act as her on his behalf."

"Got it," Chad said nervously.

"Ready," Carol asked as she moved forward and started to slowly pull Chad's panties down.

"I am, I think," Chad said feeling terribly exposed and suddenly excited as he added, "sorry about that."

"Sorry? For being excited? Don't ever apologize again. Honey, that's my little natural barometer. That's what gives me your barometric pressure and right now it's very high so lets hurry and get you into your diapers before the weather takes a turn and it starts to drip." Carol said snickering.

"So it's diapers then," Chad asked.

"I'm happy to say - yes," Carol noted as she took his hand and walked him to the bed before adding, "here, lay on the satin spread and I'll show you how much fun you can have being babied."

Chad, still wearing his lacy socks and Mary Jane shoes and his bra minced to the bed without realizing he'd done so. Carol meanwhile moved to the dresser, pulled the drawer and lifted what was clearly a cloth diaper. The next drawer down held baby pants which wasn't exactly the right description Chad noted since they were mostly shimmering and covered in ruffles and lace.

"Those are baby pants," Chad dared to ask.

"Rumba panties. If you're below the age of five or a guy these make the perfect cover for diapers," Carol said.

"What did that mean," Chad asked as Carol walked towards him with the large thick white diaper in one hand and those ruffled panties in the other.

"Teasing," Carol said and added, "both age groups look adorable in things like this and you're sister's, with you as Jenny that is, are going to love that look."

"You make me nervous sometimes. No make that more nervous since I've been nervous the whole time since I got here," Chad said.

"I know. It's the dominant in me. I love making men nervous but I also like seeing them squint their eyes when they go past their nervousness," Carol said.

"Squint? When you say squint, what's that mean," Chad asked.

"I'm going to show you," Carol said laying the diaper and ruffled panties on his stomach as she added, "but, till then caress these till I get the oil, powder and pins."

"I'm still not sure about this diaper part," Chad said as Carol laid the powder, oil and diaper pins down next to him.

"That's OK, we can talk about it when I get you into them. Meanwhile, lift your bottom for me," Carol said as she lifted the diaper and let it unfold. It was shaped like an hourglass and much thicker than a single layer of material would be.

"Far enough," Chad asked holding himself up as Carol slid the diaper under him.

"Now down," Carol said as she twisted the baby oil open. She poured a generous amount onto her palm and held it like that.

"What's wrong," Chad asked when Carol hesitated as he searched for a reason to even have an erection let alone one so painfully hard.

"What? Oh, nothing sweetheart. I always wait a moment to warm the baby oil," Carol said as she sat at the beds edge and wrapped her oily hand around Chad's erection. His reaction was instantaneous as the pleasure of her hold went wonderfully intolerable with her first upward stroke.

"Feel that," Carol said.

"Oh yes," Chad answered.

"I meant do you feel yourself squinting," Carol asked.

"Yes," Chad said smiling. Carol's hand came down, then up again before her thumb circled his sensitive tip.

Chad felt himself pulsating with the strokes as the pressure built. His body began to stiffen as Carol felt Chad's penis grow just a touch bit more. The explosion was eminent she mused as she slid her hand down to his base before going up again.

Carol had timed her movement to match Chad's first pulse while gripping him just a little tighter. She had carefully readied a baby wipe and only a second or so after that Chad exploded. Pluses of pleasure gripped him and his body stiffened till the last one passed.

"Now we can diaper you," Carol said as Chad's body relaxed through his first rapid breath.

Chad wasn't sure what she meant till he realized he'd gone soft allowing her to easily cover his penis. The diaper came up between his legs and fell over laid there as Carol finished the oiling and took up the baby powder. A layer of white soon covered him as she brought the diaper snugly between his thighs.

She was right Chad realized as the shock of being diapered had been drowned out by the pleasure of her preparation. If she promised to do that each time he'd happily wear diapers he mused before realizing that had to have been her intent.

"Are we all like this," Chad asked watching in fascination his regression.

"In most cases yes. That's not to say all of you like having this done to you, but for the most part if your sexual satisfaction is looked after it often takes the sting out of many unmanly things," Carol noted as she brought the diapers sides together. She pinned one side and then the other.

"Including the girlish stuff," Chad asked as Carol shook the ruffled panties out.

"For the most part but dressing like this actually takes more intellect than most things. Intelligence often allows a man the capability of grasping the pleasures beforehand and those pleasures provide him with the capacity to accept. Say for instance, if I promised to sexually satisfy you again, but only if you wore another diaper would you wear that diaper," Carol asked.

"Yes," Chad answered and added, "I was just thinking about just that."

"Sex is a very powerful motivator," Carol said as she slipped the panties over Chad's waiting feet.

Chad didn't fully realized just how thick his diaper was till he stood. Nor how cute those ruffled panties were till they were themselves puffed out by his diaper. He'd spent the day dressed as a girl and it appeared he was going to spend at least part of his night dressed as a baby girl. As he was thinking about that Carol pulled from the left side of the closet and in her hand was definitely a baby's dress.

Babies have no waist to speak of and the dress he was looking at had a waist starting just under the puffy sleeves. The top was very shirt and the skit not much longer from the sleeves down. Chad wasn't even sure the dress would cover his ruffled panties and suddenly he realized why he was wearing ruffles.

"Do these panties and that dress go together," Chad asked.

"They do. So does the bonnet. The only thing I'm not going to try and match are the Mary Jane shoes to booties. I was thinking it would be better to keep a hint of the little girl while presenting the baby girl," Carol said.

Chad took another look at the dress and realized that the ribbon going across the front as well as the ruffled lace sewn into it also matched his panties. That tiny pink bow at the center of the ruffles was the exact same bow as the two decorating his sleeves and at the center of his dress. His dress he mused as if he'd been wearing such things for a long time.

Carol pulled the zipper down almost half way along the dress and eased it over Chad's hair before holding it for his hands and arms. The puffy sleeves had elastic and gripped him softly as if made for him leaving him to wonder how close him and Jeff were in size. Chad also wondered what a life with three older sisters was like. before realizing he was finding out.

Chad was right about the dress not being long enough as it ended at the bow of his panties. He also realized that the dress was lined with the same material as the slips he'd spent the day in. It was a nice feeling sliding across his bra and stomach. In the mirror he looked like a young girl dressing like a baby girl with no hint of the boy at all.

"Ready," Carol asked.

"I am," Chad said.

"Then lets go meet your sisters and have some ice cream.

Chad followed Carol down the stairs, along the hallway to the kitchen's threshold where Carol announced: "Presenting...... her!"

Chad smiled back at the smiles greeting him. There wasn't a dry eye in the kitchen as Abby handed Chad a spoon.

Knock, knock, knock

“I’ll get that Abby said moving to the back door. It was too late for tradesmen but not for Abby’s friends. Friends of the Wentworth's knocked at the front door. Although there were a few.

“Who is it Abby,” Julie yelled, waited and then added, “Abby?”

"Abby are you alright," Julie asked with alarm in her voice.

“I’ve come for my Proxy vote,” Jeff said coming into the kitchen. Abby was behind but in tears with her apron lifted up to her eyes trying desperately to dry them. There was another man behind Abby waving meekly.

“I’m Bruce,” Bruce said softly.

“Jeff,” Julie whispered more as a question sounding her brother’s name and then added, “honey? Is that really you?”

“Oh my God,” Joyce screamed turning from the table that she had just pulled a chair from. Her scream drew Janet’s attention and Janet’s bowl dropped to the floor instantly. Ice cream and ceramic bowl went in directions covering all 360 degrees.

“JENNY,” Janet yelled running head on into Jeff and knocking him straight back into the refrigerator. Janet had leaped into his arms wrapping hers around his next at the same time that curled her legs around his waist. She was laughing crying and kissing him between breaths.

Joyce joined in the mayhem while Abby moved to a closet and pulled the mop to move the white mound and glass to the side. Julie joined her other two sisters and Abby came in after leaning the mop against the cabinet. The pile remained like that for some minutes. Melting ice cream left to melt as the three sisters and Abby tried desperately to absorbed the young man.

Carol touched Chad’s elbow and moved him off to the dining room to quietly sit out the reunion. Chad understood what was happening and them smiled at the man that had meekly waved earlier as he too came in to sit out the gathering.

“I’m Jeff’s brother,” Bruce said.

“Brother,” Carol asked looking a little concerned and suddenly more than a little suspicious as she added, “you realize he had only sisters right? Three of them.”

“Step brother,” Bruce said smiling, and then added, “long story.”

“An interesting one it sounds like,” Carol said and then looking at Chad said, “and this is Chad."

"Are you acting as on behalf of Jeff's other half," Bruce asked.

"Which other half would that be," Carol asked.

"Jenny," Bruce asked as he added, "AKA Jeff or Jeff, AKA Jenny?”

“I know that story as well,” Bruce said and then added, “at least the original. Not the updated version. Considering you're the spitting image of Jeff, I suspect you're also the reason why good old dad pulled up stakes?”

“Bruce, no offense, but I don’t know you and there are still some sticky legal issues for this family so if you don’t mind, can you hold those family questions for the family,” Carol asked.

“Absolutely,” Bruce said and then added, “at least I got to see the sights earlier. We weren’t going to show until near the cause of action.”

“Why, Carol asked and added, “I’m only asking because the girls were going through hell wondering what happened to him?”

“It was nothing compared to the hell we found him in or the hell he was going through,” Bruce said and added, “when we found him, his father’s thugs had beaten him to within an inch of his life and he was told he’d be watched. He was also told that if he ever showed his face again his sister would pay a terrible price.”

“Oh my God,” Carol said and added, “so that’s why he didn't come back.”

“So that’s why,” Bruce said.

"But he did come back, Carol said and then added, “so what changed?”

“He did,” Bruce said and added, “several Oriental arts mostly weaponless self-defense: Judo, karate, kung fu maybe two or three others. My dad was a Navy Seal so he taught him a lot of it. Learned a lot about guns and explosives as well. The last encounter with his dad’s goons didn’t actually go well for the goons."

“So how come the step dad hasn’t retaliated against the girls,” Carol asked and added, “it scares me a little.”

“Don’t let it,” Bruce said and then added, “I actually don’t now what happened, Jeff's not saying much, and the police are still investigating it."

"Can you tell me what you know," Carol asked.

"Well, it seems that someone broke into Mr. Peabody's home while he was out game fishing and, to put it bluntly, they blew it up. At first they thought it was just a natural gas explosion but then they discovered the timer and bomb near a disconnected gas pipe. They believe it was organized crime but your father told them it was Jeff,” Bruce said.

“Based on what evidence,” Carol asked.

“I guess they found out the bomb was wired together inside of a Barbie lunch box stuffed inside of a Barbie backpack. There was a note that came in the mail made out of letters from magazines for little girls that read “don’t touch my sisters”. FBI said it was impossible to trace," Bruce said.

“Carol,” Jeff yelled still clinging to all of his sisters and Abby as they came into the dining room. Everyone stood as Jeff added, “why are you in here and not hugging in there? And you Bruce stop telling her lies about me!"

Over the next hour the table took on the state of a party. Paper plates, plastic forks and spoons. Snack food, more ice cream and whatever else they could find to party with. There was constant laughter over the girl’s adventures finding Chad and Chad's stumbling's as a girl and Jeff’s early days with Bruce's family.

In spurts, starts and stops, tears and constant hugs their stories came out. When his father kicked him out of the house and forced the girls upstairs they didn’t know a brut of a man dragged Jeff into the worse part of town. Jeff had been brutalized, beaten and robbed of everything and left there to be ravaged by whoever came by.

Jeff had recovered enough to get up and was walking across a bridge, hypothermic and in terrible shape when Bruce and his father came along. Jeff would have died that night were it not for them. As it happens that was Jeff's father’s plans because one of the private detectives that was following Jeff tried to intervene when Bruce’s father began to load Jeff into their car.

That detective nearly drown and took the better part of half an hour fighting a raging current trying to get back to shore. When he did managed to get out of the river and contact the father about what had happened the trail went cold from that bridge.

Jeff had disappeared. Jeff was treated as John Doe on a military reservation since Lt. Mark Davis, retired was returning to base with his son and lied to the medics who didn't look too closely at the identification.

Social Services with no resources anyway agreed to let Mark, Bruce's father, take care of Jeff till something could be found. By the time that happened Mark was already filing papers out as a temporary foster care dad. Assimilation took time but it took. The sissy was put into the bottle for a time.

Jeff learned the basics of self defense driven by his hatred for his father. He moved through his first martial arts class in months instead of years and in his new room above his bed he was adding belts faster than any other student. He was also learning the art of becoming a Navy Seal training along side of his step brother Bruce and step father Mark.

It became their weekends together Mark, Bruce and Jeff. They would plan, plot and target barges, and factories. Even an occasional Burger King or other restaurants near shore to the delight of the people they frightened when three scuba divers breached, walked ashore, ate lunch and disappeared under water again. Jeff was still tiny, often mistaken for a girl, but no one dared push it. Not after those first couple of times in school.

“Hey sissy,” Someone might yell and Bruce would smile. The boy or man yelling the words often asking if the other boy was going to step in and protect him. Bruce always held his hands up and said no. The boy or man yelling could taunt all he wanted Jeff would say, but he couldn't touch and of course, to Jeff's delight, the boy or man always touched.

Most times the breaks were clean. Every time the witnesses told the police the large boy or man started it after repeated warnings to leave the boy alone. The EMT always wrapped the hands and occasionally a leg but after a few times the taunting stopped. The school quit warning Mark about his step son and life settled down.

“I am a sissy,” Jeff told him dad.

“I know,” Mark responded and said, “all I ask is that you be the best.”

“Some of the boys had to bite their hands to keep from saying things, but for the most part Jeff was still left alone. Bruce and Jeff were still inseparable and it got to be funny who would step in first when they were challenged but they never lost one.

Then Jeff saw the news clippings about the proxy fight and remembered why he didn’t live at home any more. A week after that a small weapons depot was broken into and a small catch of dynamite used by Catskill Mines was taken.

The day after that Jeff spent the day driving four hundred miles to buy a Barbie back pack before another two hundred for a Barbie lunch box. Sixty seven miles north Jeff picked up a burner phone and from a flee market South.

On Saturday he spent the whole day buying tools. Everything used to make the bomb was cast in concrete while everything that carried the bomb was shredded. The ball sank immediately out by the Woodsman Bridge while the shreds float downstream.

No one, including Mr. Peabody, noticed a young girl with the Barbie back pack on her way to school that day Harold went out deep sea fishing. Somehow she avoided the cameras in the area. Not too long after that Jeff's father's house went up in a spectacular explosion.

There was a lot of things that didn’t get said that night. Jeff went dark about some of his time away but not all of it. Bruce came running down the stairs screaming and waving his hands when Jeff showed him Jenny’s room to the laughter of nearly everyone and no, he was more than happy to be the only one still in long pants and underwear that didn’t get tapped on.

It was well into early morning when the stories and laughing and catching up had caught everyone up. Most of the ice cream was gone and so too the cookies, even the store bought cookies when Julie yawned. Assignments started to get made and Bruce happily got Jeff’s real "boy" bedroom while Jeff was equally as happy to be back in Jenny’s.

Chad at Carol’s request went to her room to sleep with her.

It took only four or five minutes for the hugs and kisses to go through the list but it seemed like forever as people slowly made their way to their rooms. Abby was the only one that had a room downstairs and watched her family file away. What a night she thought as they marched to tunes only they could hear.

Chad was curled into Carol quietly cuddling when Carol slipped her hand over Chad's diaper.

"Are you still awake," Carol asked.

"Sort of," Chad said. He'd gotten into bed exhausted and then they'd made love which should have put him well over the edge but hadn't.

"Wondering about what tomorrow is going to bring," Carol asked.

"I am," Chad said in a whisper.

"Can I ask you something," Carol said also in a whisper.

"Sure," Chad said.

"Got any plans on where you're going to be staying during the remainder of school? The thing is I've got lots of room at my place, and you haven't finished your training yet," Carol said.

"Serious," Chad asked excitedly.

"Lots of discipline," Carol said and added, "it's not just going to be diapers, ruffled panties and dresses! I want perfection as well."

"Yes ma'am," Chad said.

"That's better," Carol said and then cuddled Chad closer as she said, "now go to sleep."

Hugs
Mary Beth

up
139 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Different Perspective

This story was fascinating. Most stories on this site would have spent much more time describing the sisters and Carol and the maid to set up sexual tension. The sexual tension was mostly confined to the transformation. Interesting.

This was the best of the three you posted this week.

Jill

Angela Rasch (Jill M I)

Threshold - Take Me To The Threshold.

Hey Angela, Thank you for the comments and insight. I wanted the sexual tension, but not the focus. At least not till there was that anticipation during Chad's interactions (mostly with Carol). Carol uses sexual tension like a race car driver uses RPM's. If she maintains those RPM's just below threshold she keeps the car at peak. Too much and the engine explodes, or too little and the race is lost.

Hugs
Mary Beth

One minute your tying a shoe lace, the next closing a strap. I've always felt sorry for boys who cannot imagine being girls.

Interesting story concept

Interesting story concept indeed. I see mention of the real Jeff at the end, so it will be a most interesting meet up with the sisters, Chad and Jeff, not including the heart attack they may visit on their horrid ex-step father. Just think how the Jeff and Chad can truly mess over 'daddy dearest's' mind by him seeing one or the other every where he goes. That would indeed be a true retribution by Jeff for how he was and has been treated all his life by this sad excuse of a parent. "Paybacks are a bitch and sometimes two." Cue evil laugh.

Duel Protagonist?

Hey Janice,

Very interesting notion. I was already thinking that Chad and Jeff would somehow develop into a kind of twin relationship. That sort of introduction as identical twins (or perhaps becoming duel protagonist) would lend itself to all sorts of unsettling events for the father. Truth is I sort of want to get even with him for kicking Jeff out in the first place so that would work. Thank you for the advise and idea.

Hugs
Mary Beth

One minute your tying a shoe lace, the next closing a strap. I've always felt sorry for boys who cannot imagine being girls.

Interesting concept.

I was getting set to be very critical of the "baby" idea, but then I realized that in all fairness, the "Victorian Corset BDSM" thing I sometimes indulge in is just as off center socially.

I wish you luck with this.

Gwen

Acceptance

In my beginnings the hardest thing I had to do was give everyone else the same acceptance I would have. Thank you Gwen.

Hugs
Mary Beth

One minute your tying a shoe lace, the next closing a strap. I've always felt sorry for boys who cannot imagine being girls.