Girl Power

Printer-friendly version

Girl Power Rules.
By J.A. Stevens.

Mark was your typical thirteen year old boy. He skipped class now and then and maybe more than he should. He was working on his bad boy reputation as it seemed the prettiest girls all like the bad boys. His parents weren’t pleased in the direction he was headed and when the teachers started picking on him, they let it slide thinking it might be a good thing. Landing a girl’s part in the school play starts a prank that sees him become the homecoming queen. But that is just the least of his troubles now.

Chapter 1
“Okay, sis, I heard you the first three times you asked me. Give it a rest for now and we will talk to mom and dad about it later. If they don’t go ballistic in two seconds or less, I will at least consider it,” I told her if just to keep her quiet for awhile.

I know you came in in the middle of that conversation so I’ll get you up to speed on me and then explain. My name is Mark Jacobs, I am thirteen years old and, like most of the guys my age, pretty much skin and bones right now. I’m not big on sports, but I do run with our track team and everybody says that’s the reason I am so thin. Don’t get me wrong. I am not going to college on a sport’s scholarship by any means.

My parents are pretty bummed right now, as it seems I might not go to college at all, and that is part of what sis and I were talking about. I have great grades as far as math, history and science is concerned, but everything else has a sub-terrain GPA. Yes, it’s that bad, and my principal says I should have my master’s degree in skipping class by now.

As you might have guessed, by now I am not a teacher’s pet in any of my classes. In fact, most of them stay so upset with me that they pick on me all the time if there is some way they can. Like my drama teacher, she gave me a girl’s part in the Christmas play this year just because she could. Worse that mom and dad let her get away with it, when she explained that participation in the play was half of my GPA for that six weeks.

Then as if embarrassing me on stage in front of the whole school wasn’t enough, the guys on the track team decided to pile on and got me nominated to represent our class for homecoming queen. Mr. Edwards, or just Mr. Ed to us, shot that idea down the moment he counted the votes in class and knew I had won. Later, after he checked the rules, he allowed my nomination to stand as there was nothing about a boy being elected as homecoming queen.

Right now that event is just two weeks away and I still have a full body five o’clock shadow from sis removing all my body hair for the play. I was on stage all of three minutes maybe, but everybody knew it was me. So as you can tell, I have spent a lot of time wearing skirts and dresses of late. Well, maybe not a lot of time, but it sure seemed that way to me.

We share a football field with the college next door and the main campus building is just three blocks past the field. Right now I was sweating bullets at the idea of all the college kids that were going to see me in a gown, no less. I did even want to think about all the time I would spend looking like a girl next year if I actually won. Winning wasn’t such a farfetched idea as all the jocks had told me I had their vote. As far back as the school records went, there had never been a male homecoming queen, but I was still plenty nervous.

Right about here I am thinking about the twenty or twenty-five some odd events the king and queen crowned this year have to be at next year. That’s at least two events a month for the nine months that school is in. I won’t stand a chance for looking like a guy very often at that rate. When I told everyone I wanted to lose, I thought the girls were going to pound me in the ground. Laugh if you want, but there was only one of me and ten of them.

When the voting was done and the rumors started that Michel from the senior class had won, I took a sigh of relief. That didn’t last very long though as the psyche class for the college was looking for boys to volunteer to be girls for the whole school year next year. It was a real world study for them and a real nightmare for me once sis had found out about it. Now you know what we were talking about when this story started.

There was one huge perk for any of the boys that decided to be part of the study. If you went the distance and didn’t drop out of the study and afterward didn’t drop out of school, you got a free or paid scholarship to the college. There was one other rule. You had to have no less than a three point zero GPA for the term of the study. Right now I was doing good to stay above two point six or eight.

The free ride to college was the only reason I was even considering it. That and mom and dad had laid down the law last year. If I couldn’t pass normal school they weren’t about to pay for me to go to college even if I did get accepted by some miracle. So now you know where my head was at when sis and I were talking.

She was like a Stepford student, four point zero across the board every time. She was going to college and was pissed that it seemed I wasn’t going to get to. That was until this deal came along. Now she was pestering me to volunteer and I had had enough for today.

“After dinner tonight, if you don’t tell them, I am going to,” Sis huffed and took off walking several steps ahead of me as we walked home.

I caught back up to her and asked her to wait till after the homecoming game. “Win or lose, after the game, when we get home, I will tell them about the college deal.”

“Okay,” I all but pleaded.

I can figure some things out on my own. First of all, our football team sucked. We had already lost two games and not a lot of people show up to see you lose. Second, the college kids just came because the stadium is big enough for them to sit in the nose bleed section and drink or smoke pot and a lot of them are underage to be drinking to start with.

Dad was super smart. So much so that he could do my math in his head and get the right answers faster than I could with a calculator. Mom, well, mom was really book smart as I like to call it. She wasn’t so great on the common sense stuff sometimes and she made you wonder if under that mass of red hair she had, there weren’t at least some blond roots. I love her with all my heart, but I promise she was that way sometimes.

As homecoming got closer and closer, it seemed a cinch that Michel had won. That was so cool by me and not many of the tickets for the game had sold either, which was even better. What I didn’t know was that there was a twenty year class reunion going on that night as well and alumni got in free. Then as a matter of saving money, the college had a reunion going that night as well.

My only other real hope was that the girl-overboard classes mom and sis had put me through would stick with me till this was over. Some of the stuff sis had me do was so stupid and when I complained to mom about it, she excused her by saying she was a tomboy still. Sis is one grade behind me in school, so I just let it slide.

Thursday night before the game on Friday, I got another bath in the hair remover. Sis played a little dirty this time and while I wasn’t watching she packed the cream in my butt and crotch. Thankfully it didn’t stay there long enough to burn any sensitive skin, but it still did the job. From the nose down I was slick as a new born baby and sis was laughing her butt off.

Mom backed sis up when she insisted that I wear a garter belt and stockings since the dress was a somewhat sexy style and I was supposed to feel elegant while I had it on.

“Ya, right,” I mumbled under my breath.

“Just imagine how much you will get to wear it when you win,” Sis said as if I had already.

“If I win,” I reminded her, as I slipped on the panties and hid my now hairless parts.

Mom stepped in and glued on my fake boobs which I had to wear to school tomorrow. They were insurance that I wouldn’t suddenly come up missing on homecoming night and as a bonus Dad was picking us up after school, too. The whole school had already seen me in a dress, I mean really why run and hide now.

“Could it really get any worse?” I told them all at the dinner table.

I wanted to slide under the table when dad told me how real my boobs looked under the thin housecoat I had on. Then it was time to actually see how well the dress fit with my boobs and other padding in place. I had hip pads glued in place, too, but they weren’t as obvious as the boobs or so I thought.

I held my hands over my head while mom pulled the dress down and then I got my arms in the short sleeves and she zipped it from the back. Sis slipped the three-inch heeled pumps on my feet and mom did my makeup. Actually, I did it while she gave me pointers, same difference to me. Big fake diamond earrings in my newly pierced ears and the necklace to match and I was pronounced done.

Mom covered my eyes while sis led me to her bedroom and the big mirror that covered the back of her door. I knew the dress fit pretty snug from the first fitting, and being a runner I knew I had a small waist and not so much body fat. Then mom moved her hands so I could see and I was totally shocked. I had a better figure than Michel and she was four years older than me. My mind went straight to the idea that in the event of a tie Ms. Addison, our principal, who had no love for me, got the deciding vote.

I had to sleep that night with the image I had seen in the mirror in my head as well. I slept in a slinky nighty with the padding all still glued in place and it was a fitful night of sleep at its best.

Friday, when I arrived at school and I wore my baggiest clothes, too, the school was all a buzz that I had won now. The real girls in the contest were not happy with me at all, and I told them if they won, I would be all too pleased. It was if they thought I was being a bad girl or something as that was my reputation as a boy.

When the last bell for the day rang, I ran to dad’s car. In fact, I ran so hard and fast that my boobs jumped out of the bra I had on at the time. Dad laughed and said he had never seen me run that fast and sis was laughing even more. I wasn’t amused and asked dad to get us home quickly, please.

I had dreaded this day for so long now. All I could think about was how soon it would be over. Even mom thought it was funny when I was fully dressed and pacing the floor in my heels a good hour before we needed to be at the game, and it was walking distance if we decided to do so.

When dad, mom, and sis were ready I was informed we were walking to the game.

“With the college and the school having decided this would be reunion night, too, no way I am fighting that much traffic,” Dad said, as we walked out the door.

We were over a block away and already I could hear the noise from the crowd. The stadium must be packed, I thought as I felt suddenly weak in my knees. I normally bit my fingernails when I felt like this, but the fake painted ones I had on just wasn’t going to work. The cool night air swirled around my legs and with no hair at all on my body I felt it in places I shouldn’t have. By the time we actually got inside the stadium, I was visibly shaking. I heard the announcer for the game welcome the capacity crowd and knew then there were no empty seats. This night was soon to become a disaster of epic proportions or at least for me.

I sat with the other girls and their escorts save that there was an empty chair beside me. As a last indignity, Ms. Addison had decided that the quarterback for the team would be my escort. Seeing how it was the jocks that had started this little prank, as she called it, a jock would have to be my escort as well. It might have been a prank to her, but I was the one living it at the time.

All through the first quarter Tommy, our quarterback, was constantly looking over at me sitting alone. Just after the second quarter started Sis came down and told me I had might want to keep my knees a little closer together. Tommy was obviously looking up my dress. I asked her if she realized we were winning for a change. She just looked at me and headed back to her seat.

I was embarrassed as hell now, so I casually adjusted my butt in the hard chair and closed my legs tight together. If he had seen my panties, well, enough to see the black lace and pink ribbons, I would never live this down. I mean never. Almost as soon as I had done that, the other team scored twice and we went to the half-time tied fourteen to fourteen.

Quickly, a three stage platform was placed on the field and Ms. Addison went to the fifty-yard line for a short speech and to announce the king and queen for this year. Having given her speech she called out all four couples. Tommy walked me across the soft grass field, as much as I walked, since the heels just sank to China every step I took. When she announced Tommy and Marsha, Marsha being my girl name, the fans went wild.

“The third runner up tonight is Cathy and Steven Sanders,” Ms. Addison said taking her own sweet time about it.

“The second runner up is Michel Troy and Greg Evans,” she said to a rather large applause as I held back the tears.

There was only Sandy and I left and she was a freshman that wasn’t so pretty or popular. I could already see that light at the end of the tunnel and it was a bullet coming straight at me. Then the drum roll started.

“This year’s homecoming king and queen are,” she paused to let the tension build.

“Mark Jacobs and Tommy Williams,” she all but shouted using my boy’s name, although I doubt anyone save me realized it.

“Guess you and I are going to be great friends after all,” Tommy said, as he ran for the field house to get back in his uniform and pads.

Now I had to stay for the rest of the game and sit there with my flowers and tiara looking pretty and representing the school. My life was so over now as Tommy had the biggest mouth in the school. He would have everybody convinced I was really a girl if they were silly enough to believe him.

We won twenty-eight to fourteen, but my torture for the night was not over. I must have been thinking too far ahead when I started to write all this down. Tommy was a junior this year and a senior next year. As I began to remember the rules, Michel and Steve really couldn’t win in a sense of the words. Assuming they graduated in a few days, they wouldn’t be there to fulfill the duties. So it would have fallen to me as the runner up anyway. This was starting to feel like a setup kind of thing to me.

Tommy and I accepted the thank you from the school staff and I blushed about a billion times as everybody had to tell me how pretty I was. Then came the pictures and that went on for most of an hour. Finally, dad came to my rescue saying it was time for us to go home. Ms. Addison stopped me telling dad that Tommy would see to it I got home as we had some other duties to fulfill tonight.

Ms. Addison opened the school and another round of pictures ensued as we sat on our mock thrones in the gym for the yearbook pictures. That one had gone completely under my radar, the pictures for the yearbook that is.

After that was done Tommy and I started walking to my house. He slipped his arm around my waist and I was far too tired and upset to protest right then. We didn’t talk much either, other than I did congratulate him on the win. He said I had inspired him, giving me a cryptic look, as we stood at the door.

“I’ve never seen a thirteen year old stocking and garter belt girl,” he grinned, all but telling me he knew. “Pink and black are defiantly your colors, too,” he smiled even bigger, getting in one last dig for the night.

I so wanted to put my fist in his mouth, but the ‘girls’ don’t do such things, I had been told about a million times.

“Go home before I show the parts you didn’t see,” I said, and not in my practiced sweet and nice tone.

As you can tell, it hasn’t been such a great few days for me. Just tonight I have been nervous as hell, at least as upset. I cried, when I won, for like a minute, so my emotions have been all over the place just today.

I opened the door slowly and quietly, took off my heels as soon as I was in the door and thought I would go up to my room and cry myself to sleep. Oh, no, this day wasn’t over yet and sis had spilled the beans about the deal with the college, so they were all sitting at the table waiting for me.

Mom called me to the table so I put the shoes back on. A girl doesn’t go walking around in her stocking feet. “Yes,” I replied as I took a seat.

“Did you agree to do this?” Mom said, as she slid the volunteer form across the table to me. It was signed with my name, but I didn’t do it.

“I wouldn’t do such as this without talking to you and Dad first,” I replied.

“Okay,” Dad said, as he looked me down rather hard. “So now that you are the homecoming queen what do you plan to do next?” He added with a mouth full of sarcasm.

“I’m really not sure what to do,” I said, hoping for some of dad’s infinite wisdom.

“I have already read the papers and you signed them, so I think it’s a great idea for you to be a girl for a year,” he said with the sarcasm still rolling.

“Sure thing, Dad. You know it has always been my dream to be a girl,” I said, throwing some of it back at him.

“I agree and it’s settled,” mom said, not reading what dad and I were really saying.

I shrugged my shoulders thinking for sure that dad would explain it all to mom, right? More to the point I was sure dad didn’t read the whole thing cause he just wouldn’t agree on a whim for me to have breast implants. No, not happening, not now and not ever. So I went to bed a happy, if not hair free, camper. I still would get sis for that one someday.

For the last week of school I was the butt of every queer joke the kids could come up with. When those got old, they started making them up as they went. Nothing like this happened when I was in the play, so I was more convinced than before someone was setting all this up or me up as it were.

Mom didn’t work that Friday so she was home when sis and I got there on the last day of school. I passed, but only by one point that my drama teacher gave me just because she could. As soon as we were in the door, mom asked me if I had read the agreement and if I understood that I would be in training all summer. I told her I had read it, she was right but the training was three hours a day on grooming, makeup, stuff that I already knew about.

As soon as I handed over my report card and mom saw I passed, she turned me over to the college students and I was to be gone for two weeks. Like a girl’s boot camp was what it said in the papers.

I protested, but mom was having a blond moment so that did no good. Dad was out of town on business and sis and I had orders not to call him when he was out of town unless it was life and death. So dad wasn’t going to be able to help either.

Hell, at this point there wasn’t much for me to do but go along and get along. Mom or dad, one had to sign off on the last page for me to be doing this. When I got the chance, I would look at the papers again and see who it was that had sealed my fate.

I know what you’re thinking, as soon as they park the car, bolt and run for home. It’s all of ten blocks. Maybe I could do that and never break a sweat. You volunteered, so un-volunteer, right? Nope, mom or dad signed the papers and I am underage, so this was going to happen. My one best hope was that the weather would turn on dad’s company retreat and they would come back before it was too late to stop all this.

I followed a rather cute girl by the name of Lori into the clinic and was pronounced as patient 01. Not a name, not a boy or a girl even, just a number, 01. She put me and the papers that were now on a clipboard in a room saying the nurse would soon be along. I grabbed the clipboard and flipped to the back page. Not only had mom signed for me to be a part of this, my implants couldn’t be bigger than she was. Mom has double D cups just so you know.

The nurse was almost as pretty as Lori and a student for sure. She took all my clothes and did not give me one of the gowns. She did seem amused that all my body hair had seemed to be shaved off. I didn’t tell her about sis or the hair remover. She didn’t ask so why should I.

The next girl through the door was even prettier than the other two and I was thinking of all the TLC I would be getting from them. You know this might not be so bad, I told myself. Gina, my doctor, asked all kind of questions and I answered them as truthfully as I could.

When she asked if I really volunteered, I told her, yes, but that wasn’t really right. When she asked what I thought about boobs, I said the more the merrier. I didn’t realize she was fishing for what size I wanted them to be.

Paint this picture for yourself. Here’s this woman with a nice rack standing at your right side, while she reaches with her left arm over your back and across it to listen to your heart and lungs. All the while her right boob is less than an inch from putting your eyes out. Now what would your answer to that question be. More please?

It was too late by the time I realized where she was going with all the questions. She showed me the implants she intended to use and the fake vagina she was going to suction and seal between my legs. For however long I lasted in the test group, I would really look like a real girl, she said and stressed the real part.

I traded the exam bed for a gurney and a mask over my nose as I was wheeled down the hall. I started counting backward because I was asked to and that was all I remembered till I awoke some time later in a regular hospital bed.

I got boobs again, I told myself, still asleep as they tented the covers on my bed. My mouth felt like the football team had been practicing inside it so I hit the call button for the nurse. While I waited, I looked at all the exposed skin I could see and it all had a red tint to it as if I had stayed in the sun a touch to long. The nurse gave me all the Jell-O I wanted, but I had to wait a day for anything other than Jell-O and water.

It hit me as soon as she said it. Mom and dad weren’t here to catch me so tomorrow I could have coffee. I know I am too young to drink coffee, but I had been slipping some behind mom and dad’s back for over a year now. Can’t really say why, but I love the smell of it almost as much as the taste.

I wasn’t awake long when I realized it was two in the morning. I guess my body knew it was supposed to be asleep and soon I was. Seven was about my normal time to be awake and I was right on the dot. This time I asked for some coffee and actually got some, too, it wasn’t as good as mom’s though.

Chapter 2

The doctor arrived just after ten that morning and I got to see my new parts first hand. Okay, it’s true I am thirteen, but when I saw my five o’clock shadow was gone again and added in the red tint to my skin, I was sure I had been given another round of hair remover. My skin was smooth again, too, and that pretty well told me I was right.

Einstein said, ‘You can never solve a problem with the same level of consciousness that created the problem.’

I was not working on their level and I was soon to find out just how far off I was. Beyond that, I wasn’t in any real pain and Lori was coming by to get me as soon as her last class was over. In a sense of the words, Lori was my mom for the study.

I am jumping ahead for a minute to some things that I didn’t know at the time, but maybe you should so you understand the story. Much like the doctor who had been fishing when she asked me all those questions, Lori had spent a whole day or most of it at the house with mom.

Mom told her about my part in the play and being the homecoming queen and gave her the tour of my bedroom. My bedroom was all but wallpapered with retro pin-up girls and many of them I had drawn myself from pictures I had seen on the web. To me it gave my room that young boy’s dream kind of look. And, sis, who came home early that day, had told Lori about the garter belt and stockings that I supposedly preferred as opposed to pantyhose.

As you can see, at this point they had a lot of not so correct ideas about what I liked and did not like. As the study progressed, it would only get worse and everything I did and said would be view under a microscope for any hint of what I did and did not like. They weren’t above using some trick questions either, or at least that was the way I saw it.

Lori got there a little after lunch and brought me some jeans and a pull over top to wear along with some tennis shoes. It was the first time I got a good look at my boobs and they weren’t as big as I had thought they were. It was disconcerting to the see the vagina where my boys parts should be, but I didn’t say anything right then.

Our first stop was the gym, which was covered with tables like a flea market. Lori had her clipboard in hand and gave me an hour to walk through all the tables and tell her what I liked and didn’t. At this point we are still not on the same page and I was distracted with my breasts moving every time I took a step, too.

The tables were covered with everything girl from the classic little black dress to swimwear and shoes and all the accessories. I won’t bore you with every pick I made, but the important part to know here is that I picked based on what a boy my age would like to see a girl wearing and so on. What I really did was give Lori a good idea of what my new wardrobe should or would look like.

From there we went to eat and Lori realized that the movement of my boobs was distracting me to no end.

“Before this is over you will love any day that you don’t have to wear a bra,” she said, with a smile.

That was a true statement that I didn’t understand at the time. After we ate, we went to her apartment and she gave me a bikini to put on so we could go to the park. The college had a mini water park that the business students ran and she worked there, so in reality, she was going to work while exposing me to the torture of being looked at like a piece of meat while wearing almost nothing.

There wasn’t a cloud in the sky that day and in between customers Lori kept me coated in dark tanning oil. I was nervous as a cat on a hot tin roof. Everywhere I looked there were guys, most of them way older than me and they looked as if they might attack me at any second. I just knew they knew I was a boy and I was about to get pounded any second. I stayed very close to Lori the whole time we were there, needless to say. She worked from two till closing time and that was around eight, then we went to her apartment again.

With all the nervous energy I had expended that day, the question and answer session didn’t last all that long before I wanted to sleep. In fact, I fell asleep on her couch after I had explained how nervous I had been that day and why. She didn’t out right laugh at me, but I could tell she wanted to at times.

“Tomorrow I will show you how to turn the tables,” she said, as she just covered me up and left me there to sleep.

The next morning I got the jeans and pullover top back, again with no bra, and we went to a salon in the next town. I got my first facial, along with my first set of acrylic nails. My toes got the works, too, and I had a full French manicure and pedicure right out of the gate. I got some hair extensions added to the back of my hair and then a perm that the girl said would last for at least a month. I got all new makeup and I realized it was the brand name I had chosen that day in the gym.

With the facial done, my skin needed to breathe so I just got the makeup to go, you might say. We had been there a while and I was beginning to think that maybe these girls were college students, too, but Lori didn’t act like she knew them. We went back to her apartment, ate and then it was back to the park again. Lori told me if some guy seemed to stare at me too much, I could pick another guy to look at then smile and maybe strike a sexy pose. That usually said, I already have a guy even when you didn’t.

When I hadn’t been engaged in a stare down with some guy the day before, I had seen some of the other girls do what Lori had suggested. When I did it later that day it actually worked. It was borderline flirting and Lori would clue me in on that type of stuff later. We did the question and answer thing again that night and she left me alone for a while as she went out to do something.

That something turned out to be a maturity assessment of me. Again, she and I weren’t working on the same level here so to her I was way behind in the maturity department. The trip to the salon had made me a nervous wreck and the time at the park, while not as bad as before, didn’t help matters for sure.

When I awoke the next morning, and trust me I slept like I was in a coma that night, I was sure that my breasts had somehow gotten bigger. Like the morning before, we got a shower first and I was getting some better at accepting what I saw in the mirror as me. The hot water eased the pain I felt in my chest, which wasn’t really all that bad and then we ate wearing just our housecoats.

This is where Lori felt the need to explain why girls did and acted the way I had begun to notice. According to her, girls and young women who didn’t want to get treated badly by some guy had to know how to control them. She called it the power of sex-appeal. This also started a whole new class of girl-overboard for me and what mom and sis had taught me was nothing like this.

She didn’t work, but we spent the entire weekend at that pool and she took great pains to show me the girls doing exactly what she had told me about. At night, along with the question and answer stuff, we watched movies that had girls using their girl power as she called it sometimes. After the movie, she would get me to try the facial expression and body moves I had just seen.

This was not fun and she was stricter than mom and sis about me using the things I had learned in a natural manner. She corrected me every two seconds it seemed like till I finally gave in and did just what she wanted the way she wanted. To me that was a bust for a weekend. Had I been at home, at least I could have played some video games or something.

Monday morning, when I was in the shower, it registered on my befuddled mind that I had a pretty good bikini tan, but I was still thinking like a boy. I told myself that this was me, what I saw in the mirror was me, and that was a girl. From that point on during the next week I tried to see and do everything like Lori had explained it to me. It wasn’t easy and I was still nervous any time I was out in public, but I must have improved a good bit.

While all this stuff between Lori and I was going on, dad was still out of town playing golf with his business partners. I would get home before he did, so any chance of reprieve was long gone. My bedroom furnishings were being changed out for something more suited for a girl, and my new wardrobe was being assembled, based on the stuff I had picked that day in the gym. Knowing that, you can well imagine what I would find when I got home. They did keep my drawings for me.

That same Monday morning I listened as Lori told her mom how she was spending her spring break. It was a class study project and she was turning a somewhat cute boy into a beautiful and very sexy girl with some maturity thrown in for good measure. This was when I learned she was just nineteen years old, too. Had dad shown up to save me right now, I still had enough of the boy he knew in me to be that boy again. That didn’t happen and after another week at the pool and being snuck into a nightclub so I could observe how the women and girls were acting, I was so well drilled with everything girl that it was starting to feel all too real.

Thursday night, before my last Friday with her, she left me alone again saying she had some things to do. We had been going as fast as we could all week and actually got home early that night. We did the question and answer thing again like always and then I was down for the count. Friday morning I just knew my boobs had gotten bigger, again. While they didn’t hurt, they did have a dull ache that caused me to take some aspirin.

I just realized I left out the time we spent running each morning and the exercise classes every other day. I was in good shape to start with so that wasn’t a big deal to me. I figured I should include that in my journal so now you know, too.

Friday, I got my first bra and was glad to have it as it eased some of the weight off my chest. A garter belt and stockings came next and then a pair of heels that were so high I just knew I would fall and break something. A black short skirt, white top and a black vest were added and a narrow tie that made it look like a business outfit.

Lori watched as I used my new makeup for the first time and even with the tan I had it still looked pretty good when I was done. This was odd as I knew she had to work today. As I dressed, she was getting dressed as well so something was up, but I didn’t know then I was going home that day.

A set of earrings and a necklace to match were added. They had black stones in them of some kind. Then as a gift to me, Lori gave me a gold anklet with the name Marsha engraved on it. Since it was a gift, I felt sure she wanted to see me wear it, so I put it on right then. Of course, not till after I had gotten all giggly about such a nice gift in true girl style.

She asked me to stand and checked me over head to toe and then asked me to take a walk with her. I balked for a moment, asking if she realized how high these heels were. She just pointed at her own feet and I saw the heels she had on were even higher than mine. So much for that idea, I thought to myself.

She drove us to the main campus where we sat through a quick meeting with her teacher, nothing more than a chance for her to check me out. Then the walking started and Lori told me what a great girl I had turned out to be. She questioned my taste in clothes for being as young as I was, but she had tried to raise my maturity level so that it matched my taste. All the while we are walking and I am not even thinking about the stilts I have on, as I am listening intently to her talk.

She reminded me that I had to tap my girl power if I didn’t want the guys to give me a hard time. If I did it right, I could put them down and never say a word. I knew she was right, as I had seen her do it, but I wasn’t so sure I could do that. We had crossed several streets and I hadn’t given a second thought to this being my home town and how my friends and neighbors might be seeing me as a girl full on right about then.

I was walking like she did, my hips wiggled and there was a bounce in my step. When I spoke, it was clear that I could do the girl speak with no problem. I didn’t even notice a dozen or so of my classmates at the park, as we walked by it, I was so wrapped up in listening and talking with Lori. Then we crossed another street and walked up to a house and I just stood there looking at her.

“It’s your home. Aren’t you going to go in?” She said, bringing me back to reality in a flash.

I was shocked and then scared out of my wits for just a moment. She had played me like a drum, talking to me as if it was really important had kept me distracted all this time. Now after two weeks that had seemed to last forever I was home.

When I walked in, I thought sis was going to faint on the spot. Mom had to ask about three times to assure herself that it was me, and I am not sure had Lori not been with me she would have believed me.

In the heels I had on, I was almost as tall as mom. My new hair style along with the nails and fancy clothes made me seem much older to mom and she was stunned beyond all words. Lori stayed long enough for the shock and amazement to pass and then gave me a hug just before she walked out. The rest of our break from school was mine to do as I pleased. Once school started back I had bi-weekly meetings to attend.

I know you probably think I am leaving out a lot of stuff, details about things that happened along the way. Maybe I am, but school starts back in less than a week and you’re not nearly up to speed on the rest of my summer. I’m writing this because its part of the deal and Lori has to have it completed by the end of the year to pass.

She gave me a diary as soon as this all started and I told her I already had a journal. Journals were for boys so I would keep a diary now. Trust me, she never let up even for a second on this being a girl thing. So now, as I am trying to write all this down, I am using my journal that is on my computer and the diary that I am still keeping for her.

“Your dad will have a fit when he sees you,” mom said, as soon as Lori was out the door.

“I’ve had several of those so he won’t be alone,” I said with a smile.

Sis, and her name is, Heather, by the way, walked around me about three times just to be sure it was me, then got mad and stormed out of the house.

“What was that about?” I said to mom.

“Your sister has missed her brother far more than you might imagine. Looking like you do right now I think she will be missing him for a while yet,” mom said with a giggle.

“I’m still me,” I said to mom in a pleading tone.

“I know,” she smiled, “but even I have a hard time seeing the boy that left here two weeks ago,” she added.

“I can relate to that. I don’t much feel like that boy right now either,” I replied and gave her another hug.

We gave each other that look when our boobs mashed together and mom sent me to check out my new bedroom. That had an ominous sound to it and it was far worse than that.

It was now decorated in rose and egg shell white. The feeling that hit me was worse than winning the homecoming queen. There wasn’t a single thing in the bedroom that I consider mine. My drawings were still on the walls, and my computer was still there. That was the only thing that hadn’t changed.

The closet floor was lined with high heels, the one pair of tennis shoes and a pair of penny loafers stuck out like a sore thumb. I had skirts and dresses all sorted and hung up in every color that was suited to my skin tone and the taste I had expressed that day in the gym. The lights were starting to come on right about here.

In the dresser and chest I found nothing but the frilliest girl stuff there was to have. Several garter belts and a ton of stockings to go with them. There was even a heavy bound waist cincher that had lacing in the back like a corset and the straps to hold up my stockings were attached. I looked around my room at the drawings and vividly remembered that day at the gym with Lori.

The panties and bras I found were every bit what I had said I liked that day and now the lights were on big time. When school started back, I would be the picture of most every boys walking, talking wet dream. I was so screwed and dad still wasn’t home yet. The walk to my house with Lori had been the first time I carried a purse and it was filled with all my makeup and other stuff that Lori had given me.

I sat at the beautifully polished rose colored vanity and set out the makeup just as Lori had shown me to do it. The face I saw in the mirror, as I did it, was neither happy nor sad a little troubled or maybe deep in thought. It dawned on me how any number of my classmates could have already seen me during the walk home and in reality more than a few did.

Mom came up and into my room while I was sitting there thinking about all this. The kick-pleat of my skirt was open enough to see the garters that held my stockings in place and I saw her mentally take that in. She sat on the edge of the bed behind me looking at me in the mirror as she started talking to me like a daughter.

All the times before, when mom and I talked, it was more like I’m your parent, but when I’m done I’ll pass you off to your dad. As if I was just an unruly boy that she had to claim, but didn’t want to deal with. I could hear the love in her voice as she tried to explain about the trouble I was soon to have with boys and mean girls, as she called them. How little did she know she was about six months too late for this conversation? The mean girls had already shown their claws, and it would take all of my ‘girl power’ to keep Tommy in line after school started.

When she asked me to lay by the pool with her and offered me the bikini she knew was in my drawer, I had to wonder if she was testing me like Lori did. I told her sure, as she left to change and I started to get undressed as well.

The bikini she had given me might as well have been two Band-Aids and some string to hold them on my body. I had come too far to get a case of the nerves with just mom and me at the pool. Granted, I might as well have been naked, but when I got to the pool mom didn’t even flinch. She complimented me on the tan I already had and told me how pretty the suit was on me.

We laid by the pool the whole day and talked like a real mom and daughter would. I was a little more hip to that than she thought I was and I saw it for what it was. She was checking out the teaching Lori had done to see if I could go the distance. Mom was far more concerned about me not going to college than dad had been. If I lasted the full year, I could go to college and she knew that.

I now rightly figured that it was mom that had signed my name, and she might have even been the reason dad’s company had taken their trip so late this year. That idea made more sense than any other I had came up with so far. That would explain her concern about me dealing with the other kids at school, too. Two weeks with Lori wasn’t a lot of time to teach me what I needed to know, but right now I wasn’t all that worried about school.

That evening after dinner, mom measured me girl style. I was 34 in the chest with C cups 23 in the waist and 35 in the hips. Mom didn’t seem pleased at all that my boobs were so big, but she didn’t say that out loud. Sis spent the night with one of her girlfriends and I sat down at my computer to start this story.

Mom had hinted that dad could be home on Monday, and since he hadn’t seen fit to rescue me, as it were, I made plans to make sure he got an eye full of the results of that decision. I wasn’t mad, but I was hurt that dad had let this happen. I felt sure he knew what was going on and at the very least just decided not to stop it.

I’m still not sure I can get you up to speed just hitting the high points before school will start back again. I will try, I promise, and I will include more of the details, too, if it doesn’t send me into sugar shock.

Mom got a call late Sunday night. Since our phone and fax used the same line, I opened the phone program on my computer and recorded the call. Dad would be home come Monday and mom did her best to brace him for the son he no longer had. She told him I was way past pretty and more mature now than she had ever thought I would be. Dad laughed it off and more or less reminded her that I was dumb thirteen year old boy. Not his exact words, but you get the idea.

Recording that call was a no-no so I erased it the same night. I couldn’t erase it from my mind and knowing how mom and dad really felt and thought about me now, almost made my blood boil. I was hurt more deeply than anything Lori had said or done, or even the kids at school and the way they had acted towards me. I can’t say where that came from or even why I wrote it down. Still, now you know what I was thinking and feeling right then.

Monday morning after my shower I went right back to my room and really began to think about this in a different way. As I pulled the waist cinch tight as I could get it, I found a new determination to be the best girl and best student I could be. That would spite both mom and dad to some degree.

I found a pair of off-black back seamed stockings and put them on as my new found determination pushed me on. I picked a black pushup bra that made me feel like my boobs were around my neck, but that was okay. Dad had this coming and he was going to get it. A form fitting camisole would cover the bumps and ridges of the waist cinch and the black sheath dress that stopped just below the cheeks of my butt was my choice for today. Well, it was long enough to cover the tops of my stockings, but not by much.

I carefully looked through all the shoes in the closet and moved all the highest heels to the front. A pair of black open toed pumps with a cute little bow on the toe box was what I picked to wear and, if I measured right, they were five-inch heels. It was only eight in the morning now and his plane didn’t land till noon or so, he had told mom on the phone. I did laps around my room to break in the new shoes and I planned to wear them all day. When I felt I could walk in them as good as any other girl, I sat down to do my makeup.

Chapter 3

Save that I wanted to be an artist, which mom and dad were really opposed to, I really had no clue about makeup. I went on-line and started looking around at the different styles and types of faces that they looked best on and so on it went. Based on the information I found, I had an oval face so it lent itself well to most any style of makeup I choose to do.

Knowing that, I went back to one of the glamor style looks I had seen and went to work. I broke out the brushes and primers and all the other stuff I had originally decided not to use. I went at my face like I had some of my drawings. I used crisp lines around my mouth and eyes and highlighted the cheek bones and even purposely smudge a few areas. I did warm browns for my eye shadow and used three different colors in all.

I let the eyeliner go just a touch out past my eyes and then plucked my own brows till they were pencil thin. I kept their natural curve and used a pencil to make them fuller looking. I paused and picked out my jewelry as I pondered what to do with my lips. They were full looking naturally and after I had the necklace and earring in place, I recalled the special tube of lipstick Lori had given me.

I remember her telling me how men hated the taste of lipstick. This was some special stuff that was a soft rose color with glitter in it and when it dried it had a wet look to it. It did not rub off or kiss of as Lori had grinned when she told me about it. It was actually two tubes, one was the lipstick itself and the other was a sealer.

I did my lips with the same care I used everywhere else. I kept the lines crisp and clean even at the cupid bow on top. I blotted some of the excess off and then added the sealer watching it turn glossy and wet looking right before my eyes. When I felt sure it was done, I tried to wipe it off and it stayed just like I had wanted.

I stood and turned on the overhead light in my room and then moved so I was in front of the big dressing mirror in the corner. I might have gone a little overboard, but the French nails didn’t actually let me pull off the look I had wanted. I still looked much older than I was and, if I had been a boy looking at me, I would have had to ask me out on a date.

Mom and sis were out by the pool as dad’s return wasn’t such a big deal to them. I wasn’t sure what his reaction would be, but if it was shock and awe, then I would be happy beyond all words. It was eleven-fifty now and mom hadn’t seen me since breakfast so she came to check on me. I told her through the door I was writing on my story and she reminded me that dad would be home soon.

I considered meeting him at the door just for the shock value. Then I decided I would wait and let mom call for me as I knew she would. At least dad could get a hug and kiss from mom before I took a hammer to the fantasy world he was living in.

From my window I watched dad park his car and walk into the house. He had some tan, but it was nothing like mine and my pulse quickened a bit as the moment of truth was at hand.

Sis did her little girl shout that daddy was home and I know she jumped in his arms for a hug. Mom called my name, paused for a kiss from dad and then told me they were in the den and that I should come down.

I did my mental check list, hips forward when you walk, arms slightly bent, breasts out or shoulders back and smile really big. The staircase ended in the den, but if I knew my dad at all, he would be standing at the wet bar fixing himself a drink. It was on the other side of the room so I had to get the walk just right.

When I got to the same floor as the den, dad’s back was to me at first. I pulled the dress down again just as mom cleared her throat.

Dad turned just in time to see me start my walk across the room as I was hamming it up all I could. When I got close enough, I put my hands on his waist, raised one foot up behind me, and gave him a chaste kiss right on the lips.

“Welcome home, Daddy,” I said, still holding on to his waist.

His face lit up like he had seen a ghost and he actually dropped the drink in his hand. Thankfully, it landed in the ice bucket with a thud that shook him back to the moment. His eyes went straight to the cleft between my boobs and as I moved away I could feel his eyes checking every inch of me over. I held my dress as I took the Queen Ann chair that mom normally sat in and then as ladylike as I could I crossed my legs letting my high heel just swing in the air.

“Charles!” Mom said, as dad was just standing there motionless and not talking.

Dad looked at mom, then over at sis, and then back at me. It was like he was checking to make sure he was in the right house and this was his wife and kids. Even though mom had told him about me, he wasn’t in the least prepared for what he had now seen firsthand.

“We need to talk,” he said to me as he held out his hand for mine.

“We’ll be back before dinner,” he said to mom.

I kind of saw this coming so I piled on a bit. Dad and I never talked man talk in the house with the girls, we always went to a café or the mall.

“Let me get my purse,” I said, and headed back up the stairs getting the black clutch I had all ready to go.

Dad was standing at the foot of the stairs so he very well might have seen up my dress enough to know I was wearing stockings and garters. At the moment anything that put him on his ear was fine with me, and I had no intentions of going easy on him when he started talking to me.

He opened the door for me and then walked beside me and opened the car door for me as well. If he was trying to put the shoe on the other foot he was in for one hell of a surprise. I fully intended for him to treat me as a girl and I would love every minute of it, so long as he was uncomfortable doing it.

When he pulled into the only café/bar in town, I knew then he was not thinking like my dad. I sat and waited for him to open the door for me and gave him a full on look at my nylon covered legs as I swung them to get out. He looked, too, trust me, he was still in shock. He put his arm around my waist and walked me to the door, which I waited for him to open, and then followed him to a booth in the bar area without anyone even giving me a second look.

He ordered a scotch on the rocks and I took advantage of his condition and ordered a white wine. As soon as the waitress was gone, he gave me a stern look and started to talk.

“What did you do with my son?” He asked, as if I wasn’t there.

“Now, Daddy,” I virtually purred in an innocent tone. “How many times have you told me to get the right answer you have to ask the right question?” I smiled, just as our drinks arrived.

I leaned forward just enough to make his eyes go to my boobs and took a drink of the wine.

“So what is the right question?” He said downing the scotch in one drink.

“What did you do with your son?” I shot back still sounding innocent as I could.

“Me?” He said with a raised brow.

“You did run off and leave me at the mercy of mom and those college students,” I said, as if reminding him of what had happened.

“I never thought your mom was silly enough to make you go through with this,” he said with some realization coming to his voice and ordering another drink as the waitress arrived.

“Oh, I know, Daddy, you weren’t there when we all sat at the table and talked about this,” I said, turning on all the charm I could.

He gave me a look that would melt steel and paid the waitress giving her a rather nice tip, too.

“Isn’t it such a coincidence that you were gone for two weeks and that was just the same amount of time it took to make your son just disappear,” I added with just a hint of the hurt I was feeling showing.

“So this is my entire fault,” he said, and then gave me the list of all the bad boy things I had done or was believed to have done.

“Well, you can pretty well see I won’t be doing those type of things now,” I said going back to sounding innocent.

I finished off the wine and gave him yet another look at my boobs, just so he knew for sure that I blamed him beyond any and all doubt. The wine had started getting warm having had to sit through the list of bad boy things. He ordered another round for us both and just looked at me like I was from outer space or something.

The bar was filling up rather quick like and when the first man came to the table and asked me to dance, for spite I accepted. It was a slow song and I moved in small circles as he led me around the dance floor. By the time the song ended I was sure dad would be steaming mad. It wasn’t like I had planned that, but the opportunity was just too good to pass up.

“Have you made your point yet?” He asked, as I thanked the man and sent him on his way.

“That depends, are you going to stop this now and bring mom back to her senses?” I said and took another sip of the wine.

“Yes, if I can, I will, but then you know how hard headed she can be and it won’t be something I can change overnight,” he added, as a man who didn’t look so good asked me dance.

“Thanks for the offer, but I am not sure my father would approve,” I told him letting dad off the hook, but only a little.

“Thank you,” dad said, as he looked at his watch and realized it was our normal dinner time right then.

“We better get going or your mom will hang us both out to dry,” he said with a smile for the first time.

I leaned on dad as much as he leaned on me to get to the door. He wasn’t drunk, but he was long past emotionally drained. As we rode home, I assured him sweetness and nice was all he would get from me till he brought mom back to the real world. He assured me again he would try as I let him keep opening the door for me just as he had from the start.

Mom had no clue about what had really happened between dad and me. I sat at the top of the stairs and listened after dinner to see if dad was going to rat me out. He didn’t give her details, but and I will use his words, she had on her big girl panties.

I could tell by mom’s voice that she was thrilled when dad said that. Why, I didn’t have a clue. Dad caught it just as easy as I did and that pretty well ended any chance of him bringing her back to reality that night. Over the week that followed that night when dad and I talked or he saw me for any real length of time, I was all girl and innocent as could be.

Being that I was a girl now or at least appeared to be, I didn’t have girlfriends like sis did. That meant I stayed at home a lot more than she did, and there was a building tension between her and I as Dad now paid a lot of attention to me.

I decided to put part two of my plan in motion since it seemed that dad wasn’t getting anywhere with mom. I knew all of our courses for next year were already on-line so I started school a little early. It wasn’t like I was going out to shoot hoops with the guys anytime soon. So I became a book worm, so to speak.

I studied the courses I had signed up for, I worked on this story, and watched every movie with the Hollywood pin-up girls I had so loved. I began to copy their moves as much as I could. I didn’t really have the body for it unless I wore the waist cincher a lot and I started wearing it more and more. I did my makeup every day and by the time the end of the month rolled around I had it down pretty good.

Mom had told dad she just wasn’t sure that I had mended my ways and really became the Little Miss Sweetness I projected. She thought she would scare me with a trip to the salon she used, but when I jumped on that with both feet, she knew that was a bust. On the ride home mom took a different approach just to see if I would show my true colors. She told me my acting ability had really improved, but I was about to send my father over the edge being Little Miss Innocent all the time like I was. I looked at my nails as if checking my fresh manicure then flipped my hair back saying I had no clue what she was talking about.

That well ended any further conversation that day. That night mom told dad as they lay in bed she had created a monster and now had no clue what to do.

“Well, the best answer is usually the most obvious one,” dad said, sounding surprised. “If he’s suffering half as bad as we are, I think you know what to do,” dad added.

“Suffering?” Mom said in a huff. “He loves every second that he can rub our noses in what has happened,” she said, sounding even more perturbed.

“Well, hell, honey, the only thing about him that isn’t as girl as it gets is what we know is between his legs,” dad said, sounding irritated at mom.

“Like I haven’t noticed that,” mom said, sounding angry now.

“Well, when you’re willing to change your ways and stop treating him like he was the scourge of all boys on earth, maybe he will change, too,” dad said, sounding as if he was taking my side for a change.

“The girl in that bedroom I can deal with, the boy that should be there is your doing,” mom stated in a tone that broke no argument.

Having heard that conversation, I felt sure my time as a girl was going to continue. That being the case, I became that much more determined to drive mom right off the deep end. If mom and dad could see me or hear me talking with sis, I was the best big sister she could have. When she had her birthday, I bought her a really sexy dress and all the stuff to go with it. She had seen it at the mall when we were back to school shopping.

This time it was mom that blew a fuse and she went after dad balls out. Didn’t you pay attention when they were shopping at the mall, she started and on she went till she was all but hyperventilating. I had seen to it that sis got as much sexy stuff to wear as she wanted, as Dad had trusted me to shop with her.

Dad knew I had done it on purpose and never said a word. When mom said she was taking it all back, sis insisted that she take all my stuff back as well because I dressed just the same as she wanted too. Wow! The stuff really hit the fan then as mom had dug her own hole and I had just covered her up.

When it was all said and done, sis got to keep everything and mom looked like she had been in the ring with Muhammad Ali. She ran off to the bedroom crying that she had the most out of control kids on the planet. Dad sent sis and I to the pool so he could talk to mom in private and try to calm her down.

When sis started walking towards the pool, I told dad I wasn’t going to let up, not even an inch till she apologized. Dad said he understood and was prepared for the worst now that mom was over the edge like she was.

On the end of the month I was treated to another trip to the salon and despite all moms efforts to get me to break character I never did. She was furious when we got home and I gave her a hug and thanked her for the new nails and fresh perm. I had oval tipped glamor length acrylic nails now, as mom was sure I would never sit for that. I just acted like they were the best gift she had given me so far and went on like it was no big deal otherwise.

Thank goodness I was already six weeks ahead of my class and only had to hit the send button to turn in my homework for a while. I would figure out how to type with my new nails, but it did take some doing not to hit two or three keys at the same time.

Two weeks before school was to start Dad dragged me off to that same place again. I was dressed just as sexy and had on the makeup and high heels and made him treat me like a girl just like the last time. He was upset I knew that, but I still ordered a glass of wine when the waitress arrived.

“You realize this undeclared war between you and your mom is driving her crazy,” he said with a grin.

“I hope so,” I replied. “I heard her admit that she signed my name for me to volunteer and I know she signed the consent form at the back,” I added.

“She wasn’t trying to hurt you, she just wanted you to change your ways and not skip classes and all that other stuff,” dad said, making what mom had done seem innocent.

“I’m not buying that Dad, she is still doing her best to embarrass me or even humiliate me,” I said, placing my hands flat on the table so he could see the claws I had now.

“So you’re still not willing to back off?” Dad said, like it was a question.

“Not even a little,” I replied, letting just a hint of his son show through.

“If that is your final answer then I will accept it, but will you dance with your old man and accept my apology?” He said with a smile.

“Yes, and, yes.” I replied, then stood and walked onto the dance floor with him.

Dad held me tight to his chest and apologized at least a dozen times for what had happened to me. He promised me that for however long this lasted, no matter what, he would be proud of his daughter and always be there for her.

I could tell he felt every word he said and for a moment my hard exterior started to crack as a tear came to my eyes. This was the dad I knew and loved and it seemed once again he loved me. I couldn’t back down now, not to mom anyway and I told him that quietly as we danced. He told me he understood as he had taught me well to stand my ground and I was doing just that. Just as the dance ended, he said I truly was my father’s son. I couldn’t hold back the tears then.

I made daddy sit in the car with me till I fixed my makeup and he knew I would never let mom know I had shed a single tear over any of this. At least dad cared enough to apologize to me and for that he was the greatest dad in the world to me.

I didn’t make it past roll call the first day before Mr. Edwards ushered me off to the principal’s office. The real problem was the skin tight skirt I had on that just went halfway to my knees. The top I had on was a pullover with a deep V neck and it exposed a good bit of my cleavage. Of course, I had on my waist cincher, stockings and high heels, so he couldn’t take his eyes off of me.

He said that Marsha Jacobs had no Id from the school and that was the reason he sent me to her. I put the tiara on my head and asked if he remembered who the homecoming queen was just as I slammed the door to his room and left.

The laughter from his room could be heard all the way to Ms. Addison’s office and was still going strong when I got there. The look on his face when he realized who I really was, well, priceless didn’t exactly cover it.

Ms. Addison for her part wasn’t happy about the way I was dressed. It was well within the dress code but with the makeup, high heels and seamed stockings, she wasn’t so sure the boys or men, for that matter, could make it through class with me there. She took my picture and made me an ID with the name Marsha on it, but didn’t check either box male or female.
I went back to class and with all the laughter and chair shuffling the only place for me to sit was right in front of Mr. Edward’s desk. I was a girl on a mission now. He sent me to the office on the first day and for that he would pay.

The class lasted an hour and after I opened my legs enough for him to see my panties and garters the rise in his Levies would not go down. He was so embarrassed that he sat at his desk for most of the class to hide his problem.

My ‘girl power’ was working just fine and at mom and dad’s expense I had honed it to a razor sharp edge. Right now I was betting that Mr. Edwards knew a little about that firsthand and would question the wisdom of sending me to see Ms. Addison again anytime soon.

Between classes that day the guys swarmed in the halls like they had never seen a pretty girl or something. At lunch they were tripping over their tongues trying to get to the table where I was sitting and it was full till I got up to leave. Now you would think some of the other girls would have clued them in, but they were far more content to sit back and laugh at them knowing full well I was a boy.

Of course, sis got to see some of it happen in real time and like two seconds in the door she was blabbing it all to mom in great detail. I just sat back and watch as the horror of her creation was written on her face once again.

Well, you are up to date and we’ll just have to see as the year goes by if mom is really dedicated to the idea of me being a girl. You can bet my ‘Girl Power’ will get used extensively if she does and that is pretty much what I expect. I’ll update you soon.

Continued in part two…. If there is a demand for it, comments do inspire.

up
188 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

yes, more

don't you dare leave us hanging. its going great guns. keep up the good work.
robert

001.JPG

Amazing

Just loved this, can't wait for part 2!
Thanks

Far Out

Loved this story can't wait to see where this roller coaster will lead
thanx ed


ed

Definitly more!!

Pamreed's picture

It will be interesting to see the point when Marsha decides that she is a girl
and does not want to change back. She is enjoying herself too much now, so I don't
think it will be long!!

Oh no. No stopping here, this

Oh no. No stopping here, this cute little story deserves at least 3-4 or even more chapters.
Marsha and her sister definitely need to become closer as sisters, and I can foresee a few of the girls at school wanting to start hanging out with her, as she has the boys flocking around her. Others maybe not so much, especially if one of the boys happens to be their boyfriend. Then the claws come out again. Janice Lynn

girl rule

Yes please add more.lmao

Um?

First off, good story.

But, you have lost me in the basics of the age content here and somewhere in the beginning needs to be explained so the rest actually makes sense.

You have a 13 year old worrying about college? No likely unless he/she is extremely smart as the main character's sister is portrayed. So is this a non-American country; It does not read like it is?

Homecoming? Is this a middle-school/junior high homecoming? But if it is why is a senior in high school in the mix.

The mix of adult, teen and early teen content is confusing without such an explanation.

So as I look forward to a further installment I would encourage you to revise this and find someone to edit your revision and further installments. Things such as this makes good stories great. If you can't find someone send me a PM and I will do my best to help.

Thought It Was Just Me...

I had the same problem.

I read one story some years back in which the author (L. Frank Baum, actually, writing series fiction under a pseudonym) seemed to have decided at the last minute to change one character's age by about four years to make it clearer that he shouldn't be seen as potential boyfriend material for the three midteen girls who were the story's title characters.

It made me wonder whether the contest parameters here had our author doing the same thing. As I read this story, we have a high school junior, with a presumably younger sister as a sophomore in the same school, at a high school which shares its stadium with a college. If it's actually a middle school, it must be an awfully prestigious one if it holds alumni functions.

Along sort of the same lines, while makeup can do a lot, making a 13-year old present as 21 -- they served him wine, after all, at the restaurant -- and get dance offers from adults seemed a bit extreme.

Eric

15?

Hypatia Littlewings's picture

Maybe a simple miscalculation? It is tagged "High School" Maybe the age number is slightly off, I know I tend to have stop and think my self in regards to age vs school year. Starting the story at 15 instead of 13 could put him in second year high School. The full transformation seem to take place over the summer break so that would the out him in 3rd year high school. Ignoring the major stretch of such an experiment getting allowed in the first place, the rest would still be a stretch but feasible. He should then have birthday somewhere in there if not during summer then shortly after restarting school. I have seen some 16 & 15 year olds look rather grown up when fully dressed and made up, And if "she" is dressing more on the "sexy" side that would reenforce the impression of being older.

So just the simple edit of the 13 & thirteens in the story to 15 would clear a lot of that up.

Just my thoughts on this,
~Hypatia >i< ..::

Damn!

Hypatia Littlewings's picture

So he is fighting it by being as girly as possible? I wonder where thus will lead, will it go to far? Will he regret it? Will he end up liking it or end up stuck? I can envision a few not so standard outcomes too.

The whole idea of being against the transformation but fighting it by playing it up to the hilt is certainly novel.

Continue?
Yes, Pweazzze!
>i< ..:::

Girl Power

Very good. Yes, please write more. Very good characters and I like the attitude of Marsha

Heather Marie

Cool story

Interesting take on The Ransom Of Red Chief in a way, at least this first segment is. I look forward to see what happens next.

If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything.

For a thirteen year old, ...

Jezzi Stewart's picture

a lot of this just doesn't work for me. I can't imagine either a mom or a school letting an 8th grader or at most a freshman - as he would have to be at 13 - attend dressed as you've described. I can't imagine a college allowing a project like this where the participants were that young, and if they did I can't imagine letting one of their students dress him as Lori did.

Why didn't he raise hell about him not signing the papers?

Even looking older, why wasn't he carded at the bar? Usually they card people into their late thirties.

As hair is my favorite part of any makeover, I have to ask why you've ignored it? There was no mention of his hair until his time with Lori. How did he play the girl role or homecoming queen with boy hair?

I AM looking forward to part 2.

BE a lady!

Diaries and Journals

Not a bad premise. Your story held my interest.

It is extremely hard to write fiction as if it is a journal. Most writing courses will tell you to avoid this.

A basic "rule of thumb" for writing is to "show" not "tell". A journal forces you to "tell, tell, tell". Your story is much more engaging when you break from the telling and go to a normal string of dialogue.

Your story has some problems as noted by Jezzi. You indicate the boy to be in his junior year by his college concerns, but tell us he is thirteen. Much of his motivation is clouded by anger that seems contrary to his actions. We're missing so much back story about his earlier dressing that I wonder if there is another story someplace about him.

Every time you toss the alligator over the transom you jar your reader's suspension of disbelief. That is an expression for "Oh, I forgot to tell you. . .." What you're really telling your reader is you don't care enough about the story to go back and plug in the exposition in its proper place.

Overall the story has great potential if it was written as a normal story. The characters are good and believable, although the mother and sister need some explaining.

By writing this as a journal you stuck your hand in a bee's nest of problems. Other than that your writing is above average.

Thank you for this story.

Jill

Angela Rasch (Jill M I)

Concern About College

Daphne Xu's picture

I can imagine parents being concerned about college while he is still 13. It does take a certain type of parent, I'll admit.

I agree, "Oh, I forgot to tell you" should be inserted in its proper place in revision. And stories should be completed and revised before being posted. Granted, some revisions will be missed, leading to inconsistencies.

-- Daphne Xu

What A Hoot.

Although in no way can the story line be feasible, I'm almost cacking myself in laughter at the way it is written.

Yes...I could imagine a 13 year old boy with the mindset that "Marsha" has.

Looking forward to reading part 2.

Ciao,

He's Enjoying It.

Daphne Xu's picture

Seriously, it's a sin to forge someone's signature. If all this is payback against Mom for forging the signature and putting him though this, he has excellent self-discipline and is a great actor. But he also appears to enjoy the girl's roll. I'm about to read the sequel.

-- Daphne Xu