I Need To Remember. Chapter 14.

Printer-friendly version

Chapter 14.     After the party.........

--SEPARATOR--

Parking in front of my house I got out and quickly ran around the car to help Wishes out. Opening her door I took her hand, I could feel her trembling as she stood beside of me. We walked hand in hand to the front door and after a moment of fumbling with the lock we went inside.

Standing in the hallway where we had kissed this morning I put my arms around Wishes and held her tightly, her slim body was quaking.

"Um, do you want a drink, a coffee or anything." I asked nervously.

Wishes looked terrified, her normally smiling face was transformed by this worried almost sad mask. Her bottom lip trembled and she looked to be about to burst into tears at any moment.

"Are you sure you want this love? you look so tense. I don't want you to feel you have to do anything." I was terrified myself, partly because I worried that she was going to change her mind, but mostly because I had never done anything like this before.

Wishes put her hands beside of my face and pulled my lips towards hers. As our lips touched Wishes tongue flicked out to run over my teeth before seeking out my tongue. The kiss was so self assured despite the tremble I could feel from the fingers that gently held my face to hers.

"You've never made me do anything I didn't want to, you've been so patient and undemanding. I've never known anyone so gentle and caring. I don't know how you have coped with everything I've put you through this week."

"I..." Wishes put a finger on my lips to silence me.

"Shh love I haven't finished yet and I need to say this. I'm scared, not scared that you would do anything to hurt me. What scares me is that I've never done anything like this before. I don't want you to be disappointed with me, I don't know what to do to make it perfect for you."

I carefully took her finger from my lips then gave it a tiny kiss.

"You're not alone in that love. I've never done this before either, and I'm just as frightened as you. But I want us to learn together, learn what each of us likes, how to please each other, together."

"You've never ... but I thought."

"No I haven't, I've never been with a woman, and despite the fact that you know I had a boyfriend, you have to believe that I've never been with a guy either. I'm a virgin." This wasn't a lie really, for this body with this new found understanding of how wonderful love could be, everything was new.

"I think we've talked too long, lets go upstairs and start our first lesson together before we end up standing here all night talking." Wishes said kissing me quickly and pulled away from my arms. She stood at the bottom of the stairs and held out her hand to me. What else could I do but take her hand and follow her up the stairs.

A moment later we both stood staring at each other at the foot of my bed.

"These dresses are beautiful, they must have cost you a fortune, it's kind of a shame that at the party other things kind of overshadowed them. By the end of the evening people had stopped noticing how beautiful you were and just saw you taking care of Mark."

"Me, beautiful, I don't think so my love, people were looking at how beautiful my girl was. The room didn't even notice me until I started fighting with Mark."

"Oh you are so wrong lover. Everyone I spoke to when we got there wanted to know who the beautiful girl in the blue dress was. I should have told them then that you were my girlfriend but I didn't have the nerve until Mark pissed me off, I'm sorry love, I promise I'll never deny what we've got again, to anyone."

I stepped towards her and pulled her close to me, as I hugged her I untied the single strap that kept her dress up. Wishes felt me untying her and went to do the same to my dress.

"Uh uh, patience girl." I murmured into her hair as I moved her hand away from the strap.

As I stepped away I sort of expected it to be like in the films, you know when one button is undone and the heroine's dress drifts erotically to the floor. Unfortunately it didn't quite work that way and we must have ended up spending almost five minutes struggling to get Wishes out of the dress, giggling hysterically as we worked. Eventually Wishes stood before me in just her green thong.

"My god you're so beautiful!" I gasped as my eyes roamed her slender frame.

"I don't know about that, these are so small, sorry," Wishes looked embarrassed as she indicated her breasts. They were very small but oh god they were so perfect, pale mounds sitting so invitingly on her chest, they were topped by the tinniest rose pink nipples.

"Oh no, Wishes they are perfect, may I?" I reached out slightly with my hand. Seeing Wishes nervous nod I moved my hand to her breast. I traced the outline of her wonderful breasts with a fingertip before running my fingers across the whole breast gently caressing her. Wishes gasped as my fingers finally made contact with her nipples. I felt the small tips harden under my fingers and softly pinched each peak. I was dying to try to taste her nipples and leant in to take one between my lips.

As my tongue began toying with Wishes' nipple she groaned softly and her hand came up to hold my face to her chest.

"Oh baby, that's so good! Use your teeth a little honey." Wishes murmured. "Oh yeah, that's good, keep doing that, oh yeah."

I gently grazed her nipples with my teeth, small nips dotted around her areola and nipples as Wishes murmured appreciative comments. After a few minutes I moved to the other breast and repeated the treatment to a chorus of sighs and moans. After I had finished feasting on her breasts I was hungry for more, I remembered how good my juices had tasted and was desperate to sample Wishes' love juice. I trailed a line of soft kisses and licks tracing my way across the flat expanse of her tummy.

I paused to let my tongue investigate her cute navel causing Wishes to giggle. I was just about to drop to my knees to investigate Wishes' pussy (yes I've learnt some new words, I told you I'd bought some books.) when I felt her hands pulling me upwards. Disappointment filled my thoughts, "She must have changed her mind," was the only thing I could think of. She brought me up to her level and kissed me, her tongue invaded my mouth in a quick hard thrust, her kiss was full of her urgent need.

"God it was so hard to stop you. You have to get rid of your dress love, it cost far to much for you to be kneeling on the floor in it."

"Don't worry about it my love, there's time for me to undress later," I reached down to her tight ass and eased her thong down, holding her hand as she stepped out of it and kicked off her shoes.

"Lay down here for me love." I said patting the bed.

Wishes looked scared as she stretched out on the bed, her legs tightly pressed together. Looking at the junction of her legs I couldn't see a trace of the copper hair I expected to see. I gently eased her legs apart and knelt before them. I was looking at a pussy up close for the first time ever. Wishes' pussy was shaved clean and glistening with her arousal, she had thick fleshy lips that protruded slightly from her bald crotch. I carefully parted her lips to gaze at her hidden treasures. Inside of her pale pink lips Wishes was a rich coral pink, her clit was a tiny bump just protruding slightly from its sheath. I had read that it wasn't good to touch it too hard at first so I slowly ran a finger from my other hand around the skin surrounding her hood. I must have done something right as Wishes groaned low in her throat, her hands went to her nipples, pinching them tightly and pulling the little buds out from her chest elongating them before releasing them to return to their normal shape.

After a moment a mumble of disappointment from Wishes reminded me that I had gotten distracted watching her tease her nipples and had stopped what I was doing. Returning my gaze to her crotch I could see her entrance was opening slightly, there was a lot of juice gathering around that portal and I was determined to taste her. Leaning in I inhaled deeply of Wishes' fragrance; which seemed lighter, and maybe slightly sweeter than my own. I dipped my tongue into the little pool of her secretions and tasted her, clean, salty, sweet, heavenly. I dove into the task of gathering as much of her sweet nectar as I could.

"Oh Christ, oh that's good!" Wishes cried out as my tongue ran around the entrance to her tunnel before plunging into her depths. I drank deep from her well for a while before I returned my attentions to her clit. Working at the sensitive skin around her clit with my tongue brought a groan of approval.

When I slipped two of my fingers into Wishes' pussy she grasped my head and forced my face deep into her fragrant mound.

"Oh god! Linda yes! let me cum, please, yes!" she gasped as her thighs clamped against my face.

I had read that to find the G spot I was supposed to slide my fingers in and then curl them slightly like this...

"Oh Fuck yeah!" I guess I found something as Wishes' body began to tremble under me. A moan started quickly rising in pitch to a scream. Her body jerked and twisted under my face so much it was hard to keep in contact with Wishes' pussy.

When her body began to settle back to the bed I lashed her clit several times with my tongue and thrust my fingers in and out of her tight hole. Wishes erupted into another orgasm and I was rewarded with another copious flow of her juice.

This time as she came down from her orgasm I slowly and gently cleaned up her sopping pussy with my tongue causing mild tremors to run through her beautiful body.

Giving her pussy one last kiss I crawled up the bed until I was level with my lover's face. We kissed gently for a few minutes then I rested my forehead against hers.

"You taste of me." she murmured sleepily. Moments later she was sleeping. I carefully climbed off the bed and stripped off my dress. I lay down beside my love and held her close as I drifted off to sleep.

up
105 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

That was lovely

Wow! The written description of the lovemaking was such a turn-on. So beautiful and loving. Very well done.

>>> Kay